Reviews of Zeynep Sultan Hotel

Zeynep Sultan Camii Sk. 25 Sultanahmet, Fatih, 34400 Istanbul, Turkey

#102 of 1,304 hotels in Istanbul

9.7

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I loved this little guesthouse! I highly recommend it. Everything was just perfect. Fantastic breakfast and outstanding service from staff members. Best of all the bed and soft pillows all added to my more than perfect stay.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing not to like. Everything was top quality.

Located right in the heart of old city centre of Istanbul. All landmarks and top sights are at walking distance. The hotel manager, in particular, was very kind and helpful. He arranged an airport transfer for us, booked restaurants and everything that we needed. I booked 3 rooms at Zeynep Sultan hotel and we were a group of 6 people. The rooms were arranged exactly as I requested - two with double bed and one with two single beds. Absolutely smooth and great experience! We visited Istanbul to celebrate my 30th birthday and the hotel arranged a delicious cake and a bottle of champagne for us.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Only minus point was that the restaurant staff turned off the coffee machine when saw us taking some coffee in the afternoon. They told us that we are not supposed to take coffee after the official breakfast hours 7:30-10:30, which isn't very likely for the hospitality the Turkish have in general.

The location was fantastic. Just few steps away from the magnificent Aya Sofia and the blue mosque. The hotel manager was very kind and helpful. They helped us with all questions and requests we had. The rooms were small but very clean and well equipped. We had an amazing time in Istanbul and if we would return would definitely stay at Zeynep Sultan again.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Super friendly staff who helped with everything. Very service oriented. Would like to send an extra thank you to Kadir! Thanks from Glenn & Sirpa!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Fantastic location and ambiance. .Erol the manager was a true gentlemen and passionate about his job .Breakfast on the balcony was a highlight .A very peaceful way to start a day ..highly recommend. .

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff were beyond helpful and attentive, there was nothing I felt they wouldn't do to help make our stay more comfortable. The best part other than the bed (so comfortable) was the roof terrace - a huge plus, and a sunny space which made breakfast one of the best parts of the day.

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night and I wish we could stay longer! It was the first boutique hotel I booked and because of this experience I am going to use boutique hotels from now on. I never expected such a great facility, staff and break fast from a small hotel (all boutique hotels are small), it was simply the best. The room was clean, just like a luxury hotel. The breakfast was fresh and tasty. The location, just 5 minutes walking to Hagia Sophia and the Great Bazaar!

Incorrect attitude by the hotel management. We booked 2 rooms in Booking. Once we arrived at the hotel it turned out that one of the two rooms was occupied. This forced us to divide and look for a room in others hotels. The plans for our day were broken because we lost a lot of time to be accommodated in another hotel with a lower rating.

The location of the hotel

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I travel a lot across the Europe, and stay in mostly 4 to 5 star hotels, and chosen this hotel for its locality but have been more than happy to stay here. It is wonderfully clean, although right in the middle of the old town in Istanbul, in a quite street and the staff is extremely polite and helpful. As I am travelling for business the broadband connection was very important for me, and I found that seamless also. I could not recommend it more!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We felt at home the second walked through the door. ALL the staff were very pleasant and helpful for the entire 9 days we were there Plenty of choice at breakfast. Hope to be back next year.

Staff are so friendly and helpful and the Manager of the hotel taking care of the customers always asking if are satisfied and everything is ok , with a smile

N/a

It isn’t like a boutique hotel with the most friendliest staff. The rooms are small but very clean and comfortable . I was surprised with the great selection of foods at breakfast. I sat outside on there terrace overlooking Sofia mosque. It was just the most enjoyable experience. The hotel manager is passionate about his work and making sure his guest are comfortable . The personal touch made it a better and a more enjoyable experience then a 5 star hotel. I will definitely stay there again and recommend it to everyone

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Cant really think of anything. Theres also tea and cake at the terrace between 5 to 7pm which is nice.

Nice compact room with tea making facilities. Friendly and helpful staff - as I couldn't work out how to reset the safe so one of the guys on reception sorted it out for me. Great location - not far from the main attractions and restaurants.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms are compact but the location makes up for that. There was no wardrobe in twin room (105) only cupboard. Reception is compact so not really any space to sit and chat with friends.

Excellent location. Fabulous breakfast. Friendly staff. Cleaned room everyday if you want. Fresh towels even if you ask your room not to be cleaned. 6 free complimentary tea in room black and fruit. I suggest you bring more if you like your tea. Free tea and cake/biscuit between 5-7pm was a nice idea. Arranged for minibus to airport €25. Free walks outside blue mosque 5-10 mins away also a lovely park in the opposite direction.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Turn off the television set in the dining room. Maybe just play some soft music without words. I could hear a beeping sound kind of like you hear when a smoke alarms battery needs to be changed. I pointed this out to the staff who discovered it was coming from some part of their main electrical system and didn't seem to be able to be fixed. It was a little irritating and I tried to block it out as best I could. I was on the main floor and don't know if you can hear it from the upper floors or not in the rooms. I was shown an upstairs room but it smelled of cigarette smoke even though it is a non-smoking Hotel. When I pointed this out I was told what can we do we can't stop them from smoking even though they know the policy. My answer to that is you can throw them out of the hotel! Any non-smoker can smell smoke at 100 m distance. This meant I kept my inside room without a view except for an inner Courtyard sort of area 4 cleaning purposes or something.

The location and staff were excellent. My nephew joined me for 2 nights and there was a misunderstanding regarding the room situation. I wanted him to stay with me in my room rather than a separate room which they had booked. I was told by the manager that he would be at the same rate which I took to be free in my room instead of a separate room at the same price I was paying. I got it sorted out with the manager on the telephone as it was in the evening after he had left and was told I had to pay half of my rate for his staying with me. Evidently that was the hotel's policy. C'est la vie. It was worth it. The buffet breakfast was very good with quite a large variety of foods and is served in a beautiful upstairs room surrounded by large glass windows with a view of the Hagia Sophia. I had an inside room which was generally quiet as I had hoped it would be. The location is perfect to see all of what Sultanahmet has to offer. It is also very close to the main tram line so is easy to switch to the metro and get to and from the airport. Taking public transit is not only easy and safe but a fraction of the cost of a private driver.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The double room itself was a bit smaller than expected, but still enough to work with for 2

Breakfast was diverse and eating on the rooftop terrace is a beautiful experience. Also, the fridge contents in the room were pleasantly inexpensive. Location is perfect - right in the centre, near public transport but still not loud around.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No elevator but the luggage was taken to my room by the staff.

I liked the view from the hotel. The breakfast was excellent and the service was even better. Staff member gave excellent recommendations as well.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There was nothing not to like staff were very friendly and helpful,hotel spotlessly clean

The room was small but every thing was tastefully done,bed very comfortable.hotel in great position.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Great location, really lovely staff. Breakfast was good and afternoon tea is served free after 1700! Great base for exploring the city, I'd definitely go back

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was not big, but I guess it is typical for old buildings.

The location is just fantastic, right in the historic center of the city. The view from the terrace is amazing, it is a wonderful view to Hagia-Sofia. Personnel is friendly and always there to help.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing, hotel is perfection.

Gorgeous property, best location in the old City. Fantastic view of the Hagia Sophia from the breakfast patio. Gorgeous rooms, very comfortable bed, amazing marble bathrooms.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

As an older woman traveling alone, I would have liked information in the room about available restaurants, cafes and eateries where it was appropriate for a woman to go.

Sitting on the upstairs deck, enjoying my tea and cake, looking directly at Hadj Sofia!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms are a bit small, but it’s a sort of boutique hotel so it was predictable. No lifts, but the staff is happy to help.

Perfect location to visit the city’s main attractions - all within walking distance. Good breakfast with a view, clean room and very friendly staff. Very good choice!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

This is our fifth time in Istanbul and the first stay at the Zeynep Sultan Hotel. There were eight of us and we were all thrilled. The hotel is beautiful and clean. The rooms are stunning and for Istanbul quite commonly sizes. Position of the hotel is fantastic especially for those who want to devote themselves to the sightseeing of the old part of the city. The morning view of the Aya Sofya from terrace is priceless. Next time we will stay in this hotel, surely. Greetings to very kind and unobtrusively hotel staff from Belgrade. See you soon.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room was fairly small but well appointed, very clean with tasteful decor, very nice bathroom, fantastic location to visit significant cultural and historic sights

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Though it was not fault of zeynep hotel, so loudly next hotel under construction.

It was good for my first travel in Istanbul. I cloud enjoy staying and touring there. I would like to stay again! Thank you.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Couldn't fault the hotel.

The hotel is located very near to the main sites. Everything spotlessly clean, very good breakfast and friendly staff. We really enjoyed our stay.

The location of the hotel is ideal, its right in the middle of the historic places in istanbul. The staff is exceptionally friendly, they are very humble.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I preferred one receptionist to the other, sadly I didn't get his name but he was a very helpful man and always wore a warm smile. I believe he was the night shift receptionist.

The bedroom was perfect and I didn't miss my bed at home due to the comfort of the hotel bed. The brekfast was great and very enjoyable.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

- the hotel advertised free parking, we have paid extra to a parking near buy. This is a common practice in Istanbul.

- very clean - friendly staff - good breakfast

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Walls between the rooms are thin, so when someone comes late at night you can hear every sound. One of the beds was quite bowed. Perharps some additional shelves should be added into the wardrobe

Location is just perfect - at the very heart of Istanbul but away from the crowd, on a quiet side street. The view from the room and the terrace is very beautiful. Most of the must-sees of the historic peninsula are within walking distance, Sultanahmet and Gülhane tram stops are 3 minutes walk from the hotel. Our room was not very big (typical for the old buildings), quite cosy and clean. Nice breakfasts, plus tea and coffee are also served in the afternoon. The staff was kind and helpful - thank you:)

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was nice but I thought it was larger. The Hotel is very close to Hagia Sophia but the view is not panoramic but still nice.

Bed was extremely comfortable. Staff was very nice. Breakfast was great.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

very cozy!! very kind staff, everything is new and clean. Not noisy. Good breakfasts. We were there to celebrate my wife`s birthday. Hotel team prepared cake with candle and bunch of flowers to our arrival. Excellent job!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The wifi was poor in my room, but it wasn't a problem because a spent a better time with my family, away from email and social media.

Hotel close to touristic places and near metro, amazing!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

the staff were incredibly accommodating and so helpful. Eron in the restaurant was very much a great host. Reception was incredibly helpful with tourist ideas too.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

1. They copy your travel documents without asking. 2. I met a friend in the lobby and wanted to go out with him. I went back to my room to grab my jacket and told my friend to follow me. In a minute my telephone in my room rang. The receptionist wanted to have the passport of my friend. He said it was hotel policy. Later he said it was the law. 3. The housekeeping lady knocked briefly on the door without saying anything and opened the door immediately on me. 4. Breakfast is terrible.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

That I couldn't stay longer.

I was greeted by friendly reception who made me feel welcome instantly.The check in process was really smooth and I love my room. I quickly realised that I hit a jackpot with the location as it is close enough to the main popular tourist destination, but the location is just perfect as it is situated in a quiet area with plenty of restaurant nearby (thanks for the recommendation by the receptionist!) I love the view of Hagia Sophia from the hotel balcony and I can't wait to come back again in the summer to enjoy some Turkish tea while overlooking the beautiful view.

Excellent all round!

Fabulous hotel with an excellent location. The facilities are excellent with a beautiful breakfast terrace and free tea, coffee and cake in the evening too. Staff were extremely nice and very helpful, especially Ersin at reception! Rooms had excellent facilities and were really comfortable...cant wait to go back!

The location is near the main highlights in Istanbul, Mr Durmus was really supportive in getting transportation from the airport at last minute, good breakfast.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Overall everything about the property is good except next to Zeynep hotel, there is a hostel where it can be a little noisy if their guest starts drinking till late night.

The location was excellent. Staff was very helpful especially the hotel manager Mr.Arol and his front office staff that checked me in and assisted me with all my enquiries.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very good location, a few minutes walk to major touristic sites( Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern, Topkapi Palace). Also quite quiet, taking in consideration vicinity to Istanbul old center. Cleaning was ok. Had no problem at all with the internet.Has a terace which looks at Hagia Sophia, you can drink coffee/tea there. It includes breakfast. Consider that Turkey is islamic country, so no bacon at breakfast, instead boiled eggs, omelette, cheese and meat cuts, fried vegetables( loved zucchini and aubergines), honey, fresh cheese with mint (delicious), olives. Tea- very ok, coffee- not the best, try coffee in town. I would choose this hotell- and I will, when I will come back- for the proximity to major sites (see above). Also very close to tram station, if you take tram in direction Bagcilar, you can get after 2 stations at Grand Bazaar. If you take the tram in direction Kabatas, you can get to Spice Bazaar, Galata Tower ( Karakoy station) or at the end of the line, after 5minutes walk, get to Dolmabahce Palace. Do not miss Dolmabahce Palace- Versailles of the East, amazing!! Also try as much as possible local food- do not miss balik ekmek , near Galata Bridge, unique experience!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Noise:in the room due to not correct of water pipe isolation so the flushing noise from any room can be heared Personal: Very heterogenous some were nice and friendly but manager was rude and not very understood our needs

• Standard Double or Twin Room

A major confusion during our arrival, seemingly on the side of Booking.com, has diverted the pick-up driver to a different airport and left us stranded for hours. The breakfast could have benefited some natural juice or more fresh fruits, as these were quite abundant in town. The TV in bedroom has an annoying blue light that is hard to turn off.

The staff was super friendly, particularly Yalçin, who made us feel very welcome. The bed and blanket were very comfortable. The hotel has a stunning view to Hagia Sophia, beautiful at night and in the mornings. There was a good variety of fresh breakfast options, plus the free tea ceremony in the afternoon was very appreciated.

A little more variety in the breakfast would have been a nice especially as We stayed for 6 nights. However what they did serve was of good quality.

Beds were exceptionally comfortable. Staff especially Durmus were very polite and accommodating.

To be honest the overall experience was wonderful at the Zeynep Sultan Hotel. If I was to really split hairs, the only suggestion I would give is to maybe add a common room or lounge for guests. This would be a brilliant addition as it would give a great opportunity to relax in a common area, with other like minded travellers. And would be a great way to get to know other guests and staff. A good way to make new friends in a wonderful location.

The hotel was very clean, and comfortable. Reasonably spacious rooms. The rooms were tidied and beds made every day. And the staff at the hotel were amazing. They were always helpful, and available for anything I needed. Especially Durmus, Yalcin, Murat and also the others too. They were all very friendly and made me feel like at home. Durmus and Yalcin were especially attentive and helpful. When I needed help with organising day trips they would always be on hand to direct me. The breakfast options were delicious, my nephew especially enjoyed the little spring rolls (not sure of their proper name). It was a nice start to the day to have a lovely Turkish breakfast every morning. The hotel organised a tea time every day between 5pm and 7pm, which was nice. As every day after a long day of exploring it was nice to come back and unwind with a cup of apple tea and cake. After this I would be fully charged to go out and enjoy the evening in the beautiful city. The hotel location was ideal for me as it was so close to many of the historical sites in the city. But easy to get to others also. As someone who enjoys history this location was ideal for me. Only minutes away from the Topkapi Palace, The Archaeological Museuem, the Basilica Cistern, Blue Mosque, Haghia Sophia and many many more. Overall a wonderful experience staying in the Zeynep Sultan Hotel, loved every moment of it.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There could be little bit bigger rooms, but you can practice in the hall. :)

Tasty breakfast, comfortable bed, cozy bathroom, friendly staff. See you soon :)

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Location Is Perfect. Hotel is Comfy and Clean Staff in Always Friendly. I love this place. It is my 4 Stay in this hotel. Every time I am traveling to Istanbul - Always booking this Hotel, also recommend all my friends.

Rooms are smaller than they look in the pics. However, it was still enough for a vacation.

LOCATION! The best location in Sultanahmet as Zeynep Sultan Hotel is close to every single landmark in Sultanahmet area within 2-5 mins walking distance. It is also within a walking distance from the tramway station which made it alot easier to wonder around the other areas of Istanbul. Moreover, the hotel is close to many good restaurants, cafes and Hammams. The rooms are very clean. The staff were very gentle, proffesional and helpful especially Durmus. The breakfast was very good and more Than enough to kick-start your day. The hotel also offered happy hour with complementary tea and coffee and dessert on the terrace. Overall, it was a lovely experience at that Zeynep Sultan Hotel.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I got the room on ground floor was expecting it on level one with a view as it said while booking

The best part of the place is it's location .5minutss from Blue Mosque , Hagia Sophia ,Palace and grand bazaar.Behind the hotel there is street full of restaurants and bars The place has an amazing roof top terrace which serves you a delicious Turkish breakfast Don't miss the ticklish tea ☕️ The rooms are small and cozy but who bit staff is helpful It's perfect place to stay in Istanbul worth the money I would surely suggest you to stay in this hotel , trust me the location is the best in Istanbul

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Our bedroom was barely cleaned just a change of towels daily no actual cleaning of the bathroom maybe management could review this and improve .

The location to major istanbul attractions is excellent plus the tram is within a few 100 meters from the hotel. Front office staff were always eager to assist.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is located very centrally, just behind the Hagia Sofia in a quiet little street. I loved the historical building of the hotel, cozy terrace overlooking an old mosque and nicely decorated room. We didn't hear anything while in the room, neither from outside nor from the neighbouring rooms. Hotel personell was extremely friendly and helpful. They organised a shuttle bus to the airport for us and took care of everything else as well. A good breakfast was accompanied by the "tea&cake" time in the afternoon, offering a nice break during the day. We really enjoyed our time at this place and would definitely come again!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

TV set to Turkish, no information on what English channels are available. No bacon 😭

Great location and value for money. Loved the bathroom - small, but functional

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I really like the location of the hotel 5 mins from Blue Mosque very very good spot indeed hotel manager very nice and friendly good food excellent Wi-Fi no bad points at all

Rooms are very small and even though we booked a room that accommodates 3 pax we had to put our suitcases on the 3rd bed. The complimentary wi-fi is not good at all, compared to all hotels that give this service.

The staff is very friendly and willing to help wherever needed. The manager even gave us a gift as we have stayed there before. Very sweet of him. The hotel is walking distance from lovely restaurants, attractions and the tram station.

AC would frequently break down in the middle of the night for the first 2 nights eventullay was fixed. Breakfast was ok but there is not great variety.

Friendly staff at the reception and very helpful housekeepers . Manager is kind and accommodating. location is close to every thing, security at the hotel and breakfast on the roof.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Our particular room was smaller than what looked on the pictures. However, ended up spending most of the time with exploring Istanbul. Due to pick season, bigger rooms were not available.

Great location, very friendly staff, clean rooms...

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms were too small and you were able to hear all the rumors from the next door rooms and hotels. The breakfast was really poor. I think they can also improve the cleanless.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room we've got was on the ground floor, size to small for two people fitted with king size and it was very noisy!!! I would assume all rooms looking the same!

Location was perfect, breakfast as well. It's very close to all historical sites worth to see including to the all local Restoran's.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

This is a good place just in the old city center to explore Sultanahmed district. Breakfast was good enough. Wi-FI ok. Nice hotel only to sleep in while in Istanbul old town.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Exhaust fan bathroom in our room didn't work properly. In the morning there was a smell of sigarettes. It was a bit uncomfortable as we ordered non-smoking room.

Location and breakast are really very good. Staff is friendly and helpful.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Our room was a tad on the small side. Can't fault the place, it provided exactly what we needed.

The location is perfect, a stone's throw from the Hagia Sofia and Sultan Ahmet Mosque, and walking distance from the bazar, Galata bridge, Eminonu ferry terminal, and everything else the Sultanahmet area has to offer. Breakfast on the rooftop terrace was a delight every morning, with typically Turkish breakfast as well as general breakfast fare. Staff was extremely nice and welcoming, especially the main man, Erol, who is always there to help make your stay as pleasant as possible.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms were slightly small then expected

Staff were friendly, Breakfast was open till after the official opening hours, Hotel was very well looked after, Staff would always be at reception or lock the main door for saftey (even when we came back in the early hours they would come to open the door). Very close to blue mosque and topkapi palace. Perfect location for us,

very clean and comfortable , staff was very friendly and helpful , breakfast was very good . can not see any negative thing . was there with my 3 children , they loved the place .

best location to stay in Istambul very close to every thing every thing is walking distance .

cleaning after the first day was awful! no elevator. inconvenient for heavy suitcases and having to go up and down 2 floors of narrow stairs with three little kids. Our 3 year old had wet the bed by accident on one of the nights...the sheets were not changed and we had to ask for clean sheets when we arrived late and change them. the bathrooms were not cleaned once during our stay...they just tidy the bedrooms and put clean towels.

location, family friendly. friendly reception staff. breakfast variety.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

parking - there is a private car park nearby but it is open from 7am-7pm. At night you must park on the footpath leaving your keys at reception and a hotel card in the window. It worked out ok but not ideal. Renting a car was a bad idea anyway but best to stay elsewhere with a car.

Fantastic location, great value for money and I would definitely stay again. Staff were very helpful. Breakfast had a wide variety. all the major attractions of the old city are within walking distance.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The Area was quiet and near to Train, Sight Seeing, and many restaurants. the Staff specially DURMUS is very helpful. Breakfast in general is good.

Room a little small

Lovely little boutique hotel really close to Hagia Sophia. Location is the best and I would definitely stay here again when I return to Istanbul

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Excellent position in the heart of the historic part of the city. Friendly and helpful staff. Very good room and shower and very comfortable bed. Great value. It was also easy to get to using the airport transfer arranged through the hotel.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

For some reason we got single bed instead of two twins. Did not plan to sleep with my coworker :D They changed the room in the morning though ;)

Very nice staff, clean rooms, nice terrace, decent wifi

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Everything was fine

Cute small hotel, with fresh renovation, situated in the heart of Instanbul - Sultanahmet. Nice, bright rooms with good furnitures and TV. Wi-Fi works fine (several hotspots around hotel). The most marvelous is - breakfast on the roof of hotel

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

CNN and BBC wouldn't play in our first room but we were given a new room where they worked. Disco music at night came from next door club.

Loved the coffee machine on the terrace. Breakfast was ample and dishes were replaced regularly. The staff was great. Beds were comfortable. Shower was great.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms have very little size. The hotel promised us a room with good a view of the city and a dessert every evening. Both promises haven't been kept.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

The receptionist was very helpful and he arranged our hop-on hop-off bus tour. We were allowed to use the restaurant facilities for our meal after breakfast time. We were also given a late check-out.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

The wifi did not always cooperate in our room but we were able to use it elsewhere in the hotel.

From the beginning booking was easy and efficient and when we arrived we were warmly welcomed. The hotel is clean and furnished nicely. Our room was on the smaller side for three people but there's plenty of space for two. My favorite aspects of the hotel would have to be the location, staff, and breakfast. The location was centrally located but at the same time in a quieter area and the views were lovely. The staff were very friendly, conversational and accommodating. The breakfast which was a buffet-style was delicious and provided plenty of variety. I also enjoyed the complimentary tea which was provided in the evening. Great place to stay in Istanbul :)

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff was very nice and bery hospitable, the brealfest was very nice with some turkish delites, the hotel is a few minutes away from most of the historical sites,

Browse Zeynep Sultan Hotel traveller photo gallery