2. Trinidad and Tobago hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre

Reviews of Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre 4 stars

IB Lady Young Road, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

#14 of 26 hotels in Port-of-Spain

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 4 January 2019

My stay was relaxing and great!
    • King Standard Room

Food options on site were very limited! Also an earlier option for check in would have been awesome! There isnt any weekend packages for locals either!

The hotel is beautiful along with alot of beautiful views of the capital city.The pool was amazing as well and clean

• Reviewed: 3 January 2019

Value and comfort, front desk was great thanks to the staff...
    • King Standard Room

Room service did not replace towles after cleaning my room I had to wait 45 mins for replacement from room service. Needs improvement. Next parking was a problem due to the New years event party. Guest staying at the hotel should not be fighting for parking. Event guest should be bus in and not taking parking from guest who's paying to stay at the hotel.

Value and comfort, front desk was great thanks to the staff on duty Gizelle she was wonderful hat's off to her and her staff

• Reviewed: 2 January 2019

The room was really comfortable
    • King Studio with Balcony

The staff were uniformed and unwilling to help. They had no concierge services and they were unhelpful with many requests.

The room was really comfortable

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: 1 January 2019

Just what the doctor ordered
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Executive Lounge Access

The lounge was closed and so we were not able to recieve the quality of drinks owed at saaman bar.

Loved that the hotel incorporated nature around the building. It was hidden, private and beautiful.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2018

Shower stall floor was not that clean. Services binder to note the types of cable TV package. Good
    • Two Double Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Shower stall floor was not that clean. The guest services binder needs to note the types of cable TV package. Hilton cable TV lacks several key TV/Cable networks. IS there pay per view if you wanted to see networks like Lifetime or CBS or MSNBC. One of shelves in the chest of drawers set was unhinged (shelf). The mat board on Hinkson's paintings in the guest rooms had deteriotation spots, need new laminated acid-free mat boards for paintings.

The wide array of food was great and delicious. The smile and graciousness of the bell man,Nellson and the cleaner was welcoming and helpful. She found my earring underneath the bed.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: 21 November 2018

Adequate.
    • King Standard Room

Complicated coffee machine in the room. Communal ice machine broken. Awful loud music around pool area. Dreadful...

Room facilities and excellent bathroom.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2018

The buffet breakfast was wonderful
    • King Standard Room

The security deposit policy needs to be amended as it makes absolutely no sense and serves as an inconvenience. I shouldn't have to make a deposit and my refund isn't readily available on checkout (especially if i am only spending one night) or there are technicalities regarding my refund. E.g if they have the cash available, It can be returned one time or otherwise you are required to return in 2 days for a cheque.

The buffet breakfast was wonderful

• Reviewed: 7 November 2018

Nothing was out of the ordinary.
    • King Standard Room

They didnt do anything for my husband birthday and I made a request......upon check out when I mentioned it to front desk she was most surprised that nothing was done

Nothing was out of the ordinary.......

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

Wonderful wonderful. Wonderful
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Executive Lounge Access

My time was a little to short And that's all l can stay at this moment. Great great great great

The staff warmth and appreciation They showed much love Love everything l was afforded at the hotel Hoping to be there come the end of the year My family also would be sharing these time l,ll be there.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

Fantastic stay!
    • King Standard Room

There wasn't much to not like however, there could have been a little more table space to eat on. There was also no towel racks in the bathroom to dry your towels after using them.

Loved the pool! The room was also very comfy and the service was great. The balcony had a spectacular view especially at night! :D Overall, I loved my stay with my girlfriend. It was amazing.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2018

Absolute Favorite Vacation Away From Home While Home
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Executive Lounge Access

The pool was a bit short for swimming, length was fine. Nice to have games poolside, did not get to visit the bar but looked nice. There wasn't any toothpaste available from housekeeping but was able to buy some from the shop available on site the next day.

Loved the bed. God that bed is heaven made. Loved the breakfast buffet included in some packages. Enjoyed access to the executive lounge. Enjoyed the pool and complimentary cocktails. Absolutely loved the ease of service and the hospitality of the staff. Bellman was very friendly and informative, very helpful.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

The stay was ok, just expected a little more.
    • King Standard Room

The room was a little small. The mini bar didn't have drinks. There was only two towels in the room. Some of the staff were not knowledgeable of procedures. Seeing it was my first time at the hotel, I asked for directions and the security was not able to help me. I was not escorted to my room, which caused me to get a little lost on the first trip. At about the same cost at another hotel I would receive breakfast.

The view was awesome. The bed was very comfortable and the furniture was beautiful. Room service was relatively quickly. Basically the facility was amazing and well put together.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

The worst Hilton hotels that I have ever stayed.
    • King Standard Room

Room needs updating the curtains needs cleaning standard within the barthroom very poor and the balcony area dirty with green slime from the rain that hasn't been cleaned or maintained.

The staff was warm and friendly especially the staff in the dining area.room

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

I'd stay here every time I come to Trinidad. Excellent location. lots to do in and around the hotel
    • King Standard Room

Fajitas/soft tacos- don't order that. Too much cheese and not enough veggies or Mexican flavour. Felt like I was eating a grilled cheese sandwich. The salsa is excellent that was served with it. I was a bit annoyed with the loud music right outside my window. My windows were vibrating loudly from the speakers. It was forgiven because they had a fashion show poolside but did the music need to be that loud?

Crab cakes excellent. Staff friendly. Location perfect. Layout of hotel very picturesque. Gym -spacious lots of windows looking outside to greenery. The savannah, which is 3.5km to make a full circle around for a nice morning walk/run is right at the door steps of the Hilton. so is the zoo and the botanical gardens. Lots to do to keep you entertained.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Not as I expected.
    • Two Double Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The customer service representative at check-in seemed polite and proceeded to give us the impression that she was 'hooking' us up with a great room with a spectacular view from the balcony which caught my attention and expectation. However when we got to the room, the balcony view was just plain ole bamboo! The food at the restaurant that served the 'restaurant week' menu was awful and i did not get value for my money! If it was not for the location and convenience I would say that overall I did not have a good experience because my expectations were NOT met!

The check-in was pleasant and efficient. Room was spacious with wonderful bathroom features. I especially enjoyed the rain shower head fixture.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

The comfort and luxury of the Hilton Trinidad were beyond expectations.
    • King Standard Room

With regard to the restaurant, some more dishes that were authentic to Trinidad would have been nice including a verity of fresh fruit.

The room was fantastic. I particularly liked the temperature controls on the headboard. I enjoyed my stay and would love to stay at the Hilton Trinidad again.

Worse stay
    • King Standard Room

I was first placed in a molded room, over charged and had to be insistent with the staff to get a room change and to get my money back. It took a chunk of my time fight with them. It was a terrible experience

My stay was average. Improvement needed in areas highlighted
    • King Standard Room

There weren't any glasses in my room. The room I was moved to had an empty cigarette pack and lighter on the balcony made me wonder how clean the room really was. Lastly I had to wait a while to check out because a charge was incorrectly added to my room.

Staff was always nice and ready to assist you in any way as best as they can. I asked to be moved to a different room because of a noisy family next door and the staff was very polite and moved me very quickly to an upgraded room.

A pleasant, relaxing stay.

Nothing...was good.

Bed / Room was comfy..enjoyed the buffet breakfast. Customer service was good. The games around the pool was funtastic..I was expecting the pool to be more spectacular. Overall I would recommend this hotel to other persons.

Staff was good food rooms
    • King Standard Room

I am sure the hotel anticipated this to be a Busy weekend and yet nothing put in place for the breakfast time Waiting 42 mins in a line to reach the desk then to get seated and another 30 mins for an omelette

Staff was good food rooms

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

My family had a wonderful Wedding Anniversary. My daughter couldn't get enough of the pool.
    • Two Double Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Complimentary bottles of water should be provided at the beginning of stay.

Everyone were friendly, from the bellhops to security staff to the servers at the restaurants. Afiya at Samaan3, Marvin the Security Officer and Reuben at the Pool Terrace Restaurant were extremely courteous and helpful. The staff ensured the little details, such as extra towels and complimentary wine and chocolates were provided. Great team at the Hilton!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

The worst Hilton I've ever been to
    • King Standard Room

This is a really dated hotel that needs a big refurbishment. The carpets are worn out, the furniture is old, the aircons are noisy and the doors are squeaky. There is definitely no attention to details at this hotel and it's obvious the management couldn't care less. The drinking water is not provided and the minibars are empty. The furniture is covered with chips from the people opening beer bottles with it as the bottle openers are not provided. The service is very poor too. The only people who really like to be helpful there are the prostitutes in the lobby trying to chat you up at any cost. The bar staff cheat with the tips, they made me think I'm entering the total payment amount into the payment terminal, later I was surprised to find out it was their tips and the bill was added on top of it. The breakfast is ok, but wasn't included in my $250/day rate, which was an unpleasant surprise. The airport transfer request was ignored as a member of staff "forgot" and I had to sort out my own taxi. Overall a very poor experience, recommend to avoid.

Clean rooms, comfy beds, good location in a leafy setting, nice views, friendly (but unhelpful) staff

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Awful customer service for such a beautiful hotel.
    • King Standard Room

Your customer service is just awful. We waited for two hours for our rooms and yet we didn't get the executive rooms we paid for. When i asked how long we may have to wait I was told by the check in clerk that she won't be able say because "house keeping moves at a snail's pace." Then the most embarassing of all was going for breakfast in the executive lounge and being stopped and questioned. And being told our rooms are not executive rooms! We know that! Because that's what we paid for but didn't get! I told her to check with the woman that checked us in and it turned out that she didn't update our room info accordingly. As if that was all... I requested house keeping services four times in 2 days. The fifth time i had to go to the front desk personally and ask. I also left my sun glasses in the executive room and never got it back.

The hotel is beautiful. The city views are great. It's a clean hotel. Nice pool area. The continental breakfast in the executive lounge is good.

Beautiful hotel. Teribble customer service
    • King Standard Room

The check in process was teribble! We waited almost 2 hours for the executive rooms we paid for and still didn't get it. On our second day we didn't receive any house keeping services ( Yes! I took off the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign. Third day i called front desk to request before we went out to breakfast. Came back about 2 hours later, still nothing. Went out for lunch, the housekeeper asked if we needed room service, i said yes. Returned in the afternoon to find the same wet towels we left earlier! I went down to front desk. Ms. Genevieve was the only helpful person that seemed to get anything right. Thank you! As if all this wasn't enough, we went to the executive lounge (also on the morning of our third day) for breakfast where we were harassed because our rooms weren't "executive rooms" yet my non- executive room card was used to access the lounge. We paid for executive rooms by the way, which we didn't get because, and I quote " room service moves at a snail's pace" said the girl that checked us in. So we're standing there in the executive lounge being embarrassed because the system wasn't updated. I think we paid way too much money for such sub par service. While going thru the reviews I saw other poor reviews on the customer service but I still thought to give it a try. I've learnt my lesson.

Breakfast was good in the executive lounge. The pool side is beautiful and relaxing. The hotel was very clean.

Ok
    • King Standard Room

I didn't like that the cable service was poor.....I missed some of my shows and they had one kid's channel that was sometimes spanish, few channels that froze and no movie channel. The signing in everyday to the wifi, this task was tedious because I have to be manually connected twice and that process took me being on the for 30 mins and more There should at least be complimentary water in the room.

The scenery was great, it was safe and comfortable.

My overall stay was ok
    • King Room - Disability Access

I didn’t like the fact that when I got to the hotel the front desk clerk was trying to charge me more for the room than what was sent to me via email. I had to stop her and show her the email confirmation and that took about 30 mins for her to get it situated. I waited in the lobby for some time remind you I’m tired and weary from a connecting flight all day and all I wanted was my room so that I could go rest not siting in a lobby for them to figure out why their system says more than what was sent via email and on booking.com the lady was rude after I told her that’s not the right price but once they figured it out she was trying to be nice Smh customer service should be all the time not just when things are going good. Housekeeping was a whole mess because I had to call them to clean my room which took them the whole entire day after I had to call a second time. I had no clean towels and I told the front desk this and no one showed up. I called back 2 hours later and still no one showed to clean my room and this was almost 6 pm in the evening. I was upset 😡 so much for a 4 star hotel 🤦‍♀️ I asked for a tub they gave me a stand up shower. The bathrooms were a no for me because there weren’t any sink to place my items on that I use in the shower or my make up on. I had to keep going from the bedroom to the bathroom to grab things especially when it was time for make up. MAn was this annoying.

The pool was great.
    • King Standard Room

The prices was really high n quality of food was not good (I had wings and a magarita) at the pool. There need to be more options.

The pool was great. The bed was very comfy. The room was spacious.

The new pool design has limited space.
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Executive Lounge Access

The new pool design has limited space. Also like the idea of the table tennis board but needs to be out of the sun. Got burned from the rubber material on the table top.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Hotel was really nice. I would definitely say again.
    • King Standard Room

The restaurants were very pricey. Above prices that I normally pay at restaurants in the US.

Rooms were nice and the hotel facilities was above expectations.

Could have been A LOT better.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Next time I prefer that you indicate that you were not going to follow through on special requests, have complimentary water or even a glass of something. I did not like the fact that I did not get hot water especially because it was the morning after our wedding night. The fire alarm....well that was out of your hands but after the first time they could have just moved us since it was our wedding night and I did indicate so when booking and upon checking in.

It was my wedding weekend so i booked two rooms, one being a suit. The rooms were for the groom and myself to dress. I booked my room a night longer to ensure that we came back to a hotel for our wedding night. I made a special request for the room to be set up for my wedding night and when I checked in there was no indication of a special request. I didn't get rose petals or anything, the rooms only had coffee. The temperature was also too cold. Then breakfast we had to line up before we could've entered. On my wedding night we kept being interrupted because the staff kept getting a fire alarm coming from our room. That was annoying but I understood safety came first. The morning after that there was no hot water in our room at all. The staff had to move us into another room, thankfully we were not charged for our wedding night due to the interruptions which was good. However, you only get one wedding night. I have stayed at Hilton before and the experience was a lot better. I don't know what happened this weekend at all. Thankfully we booked a suite in another hotel for when we departed Hilton. There we got the honeymoon treatment, complimentary drinks on arrival and rose petals were all over our suite.

It was nice!

The rooms had a bad smell. My children's room smelled like urine and my closet smelled as well. The toilet seats were not in the best condition and we had a view of trees. There were more mosquitoes in the room than outside. Not the standard I was expecting with the Hilton Name.

In-room dining. My kids loved the pool. They had a blast.

Tricya and Wayne's wedding at Hilton ball room
    • One bedroom suite with two balconies

The service provided by Tamara Armoogam was excellent. She made everything worked as planned and run smoothly. Thanks to Judy ,Jenny ,Gizelle at the front desk. Special thanks to the bartender at the wedding. Stacy for her help, our house keeping staff on the 9th floor. Thank you all, your imput made the wedding run smooth and our stay a very good experience.

When compared with other international brand the Hilton service was poor I was moved three times
    • Two Double Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

AFTER USING MY CREDIT CARD AT THE HOTEL TO CHECK IN THE INFOMATION WAS STOLEN AND USED ALL OVER THE USA AND CANADA WHILE I WAS IN THE HOTEL THIS WAS CONFIRMEND WHEN MY BANK CONTACTED ME SEEM HILTON IN TRINIDAD HAS SOME DISHONEST STAFF , I was moved to three different rooms befor the staff could put us in the correct room type booked , they seem clueless to how many beds the rooms had

Only good thing was the pool.

Everything else. Staff not nice. Taxi from airport after emailing ten times (they replied only twice with strange questions/answers)was not arranged. Nobody was there. Then they said it was my fault. Bed for child in room was not arranged. When they made up bed was the worst matrass we ever seen. Breakfast last day was big problem when we had to leave at 6.30 and breakfast started at same time. We could not start 10 min earlier even though everything was ready. Also we could not arrange day before breakfast take away.

Only good thing was the pool.

It was really peaceful although we were in the city
    • King Standard Room

The location of my room.it was to far away. And I wanted a room on a higher level but got one on a lower level than I expected

It was really peaceful although we were in the city

birthday staycation
    • King Standard Room

we went to the pool and there were so many kids in there, not all guests, that we couldn't get in. Also late night security isn't that good. Check-in clerk didn't even recognized it was my birthday, a first for me at any hotel.

the hotel is very spacious, was celebrating my birthday and there were enough spots to entertain my visitors without staying in our room.

Ok place to stay
    • King Standard Room

We traveled with a large group (about 30) and the staff was not very accommodating even though reservations had been made months in advance. Not all of our rooms were cleaned when we checked in and staff was rude on numerous occasions.

The property was beautiful and conveniently located.

The hotel is just fine. The restaurant is way too expensive.
    • King Standard Room

Sometimes the pool was so crowded with kids, teenagers playing games that little children couldn’t get in safely and adults couldn’t actually swim. The pool needs some one in charge.

The pool is very nice. The rooms are good. There is little choice in eating opportunities.

The location was great and close to many things to do in...
    • King Standard Room

First and foremost the staff was very rude and not helpful at all. When I first checked in I was asked the second name on my stay so they would have access to the breakfast. The desk girl clearly stated that I had breakfast on my stay. I was given keys and was on my way. When I got to my room, which was the furthest room possible from the front desk, my keys did not work. After several minutes and multiple tries I had to haul all my luggage back down the 3 long hallways and an elevator to go back to get a new set. Get my new keys and back down I go. Arriving to the room my new keys work and now see I’ve been given a double room when my reservation clearly says a king room. At this point my friends are all waiting on me downstairs and I just do not have the time to switch the room at that time. I say fine whatever I’ll keep this room. The next day the internet goes out in my room which is included for free. I call the front desk to ask them for help and the make ME call tech support and sit on the phone for 45 minutes of my vacation time to fix the problem. Now it’s time to shower. The shower is so hot it’s unbearable and the cold water will not come on. I now have no choice but to ask for my king room I should have had in the first place. I pack up and go down and I’m given the correct room but not able to go to it until the next morning. The next mornings go ok. I have breakfast and use the pool and have a nice time. I go down to breakfast on the 4th day of my 6 day stay just to be rudely told breakfast is not on my account. I go to the front desk and explain to them that I’ve been having breakfast and my name has been on the list. The desk girl looked at my account and said no you were never allowed to have breakfast and rolled her eyes and let out a long sigh. She said there was nothing she could do and sent me on my way with no apology or breakfast.

The location was great and close to many things to do in Port of Spain.

It was not worth the money spent thats all
    • Two Double Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The beds were really uncomfortable, the bin located close to elevator had a horrible scent for 2 day, Poor customer service and staff was not very pleasant, there is more but I will stop here for today

The only thing I enjoyed was the renovation they did with pool.

In the future as a paying guest I should not be inconvienenced by the hotel having an event.
    • King Standard Room

Problems for parking because of an event. I should not have to wonder where I will park my vehicle because of an event at the hotel. I should be able to come and go as I please.

Room was nice

My birthday and anniversary were the most memorable one at Hilton!! Definitely coming back soon!
    • King Room - Disability Access

More info from the front desk attendants regarding making on the spot payment for restaurant diming.

Breakfast was 👍👍Great!! Helpful staff especially Keisha Haynes at the restaurant.

Nice stay
    • King Standard Room

What I didn't like was the fact that my room a 1 bedroom suite had no way of warming food. Even in the hotel you have to sign a consent form for them to warm something you've bought, are we children? No microwaves in rooms only the presidential suite and 1 particular room with a kitchenette. They don't want you to buy local and bring it to the hotel they want you to patronize and buy there goods on the property. This was my only complaint.

What I most remember are the people whom work there. They were very nice especially Alisha in the executive lounge she was to nice and Marsha whom tended to my room great.

Lovely 2 days at the Hilton
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Executive Lounge Access

Just on the Saturday night we wanted to have a Gin & Tonic to celebrate the start of our holidays but 15 min before midnight the bar was already packed up...

Nice Executive room with a simple but nice balcony. Great bed and shower! Awesome breakfast, the omelette is a must!! All the staff was lovely, helpful, friendly and all. The pool was nice too, clean and comfortable sun lounges, toilets immaculate. Very busy on Sunday though with lots of kids. Monday was better 😉

Amazing experience
    • Two Double Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The hotel and it's pool was amazing! The staff was extremely friendly and housekeeping was so amazing. Overall, my experience was worth every penny and I will definitely go bk here as my preferred hotel in Trinidad

Birthday
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Executive Lounge Access

Stay at the Executive suite for my birthday it was an amazing experience there was this one guy forgot his name he works at the Executive lounge he's so warm and friendly I'll be visiting again just because of him humbld soul...

I enjoyed every minute there everything was great will be back soon
    • King Standard Room

Had to wait a long while to be seated for breakfast I understand the place was full but a system needs to be put in place to let guests know why they are standing so long to be seated

Comfortable and enjoyable stay
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Executive Lounge Access

If you would be mainly staying at the hotel, the executive floor is a good deal, as you have access to the Executive Lounge where you can access afternoon drinks and hor d'oeuvres (5pm to 7pm) and breakfast (6:30am to 10:30am) as part of your package. You also have access to the Lounge throughout the day to relax and grab a soft hot or cold beverage. The gentlemen who were in the Lounge offered stellar service. We stayed on a holiday and they had a bouncey castle, face painting and movie night for the kids. This was a bonus that should be promoted more, as it was certainly an attraction for families.

fair to fine, needs some work though start with hotel front desk and staff
    • King Room - Disability Access

as a Canadian visitor i was not treated as such, wrong info was presented to me and extra charges were applied to my bill.

room was in a good spot. also room service was available at all hours

Hotel stay far exceeded my expectations
    • King Standard Room

Stephon checked us in it was a breeze he is an asset to the hotel first impressions are very important and he set the bar very high after that everything was just fine clean room comfortable bed good food.

I will be back
    • Two Double Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The only thing I didn’t really like is the walk to to the rooms is long but that’s ok I love u guys all the staff is very nice

The view is beautiful and the pool is awesome my kids love it

Awesome hospitality experience at the Hilton!
    • King Standard Room

The hospitality staff in the 6th floor executive lounge were outstanding! They paid careful attention to me each day, and provided tasty snacks and beverages. They remembered my name and my beverage preferences each day.

My stay was very good. I recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Trinidad!!!!
    • Pool View King Room with Balcony

The toilet in m room was leaky . I also didn’t like that the pool closed so early on a Saturday night

The bed was good, the pool was good, customer service was good as well.

My stay was ok I expected more
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Executive Lounge Access

The lengthy walk to to my room.Also the breakfast and dinner that was served buffet style was not good at all.

The pool and the bartender at the pool area was really nice.

The hotel is old and the quality largely unfits the high price of the hotel. It is not a Hilton.
    • King Standard Room

I found termites/ants in my room in my first night. I told the staff and they did not trust me first, and then held me responsible for it (asking whether I had food in the room). A drawer in the room couldn't close. Generally, the hotel is old and the quality largely unfits the high price of the hotel. It is not a Hilton level hotel.

A very lovely, relaxing stay.
    • King Standard Room

As with most things ... a few negatives ... housekeeping can pay a little more attention to details eg. hair on bathroom floor, dust, carpet not properly cleaned; engineering can make a better effort at making sure that toilet don't run constantly and shower head doesnt drip (washer needed changing). Both rooms that i was assigned had this defect.

Appreciate the fact that you are constantly upgrading your physical plant (driveway and other work were being done to the front end). You maintain a modern, state of the art property and it is clear that your staff is trained to acknowledge the presence of your guests.

Had a great time at Trinidad Hilton.
    • King Standard Room

The TV in the room didnt work. I also didnt like that check-in didnt discuss cost or rates with me

The room had a balcony and the entire hotel is located in a scenic area with spectacular views.

A reliable, comfortable, convenient and quiet hotel surrounded by a lot of green space.
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Executive Lounge Access

Very comfortable room and bed. Executive lounge staff very welcoming and helpful. Lounge facilities very good. Remodelled swimming pool very impressive.

Lovely
    • Two Double Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I liked the view from my balcony,and the finger foods in the executive lounge. The staff was very friendly and professional, especially Giselle who was at the front desk.

The food was excellent and so was the entire hotel.

The pool was closed for painting yet I saw nothing being done to it. They could have allowed guests to use the pool till it was really going to paint.

The food was excellent and so was the entire hotel. I enjoyed my stay and I will definitely return.

Not bad
    • King Standard Room

Extortionate prices for beers and wines. Supermarket half mile up road. Pizza place nearby. Long check in, food bought was cold and got chased and accused for not paying for drink from the bar.

Nice lication

Leen, first timer
    • King Standard Room

It was more overpriced than most, and the tucked away location was both good and bad in terms of privacy and accessibility

The location was key. The staff was very friendly and accommodating

Horrible experience - car was vandalized and broken into TWICE in one night on hotel grounds.
    • King Standard Room

HORRIBLE experience. They advertise "free parking" on all travel sites and then when your rental car is broken into, vandalized TWICE in one night they claim you park at your own risk and they are not affiliated with the parking service. There is no where else to park. To access the hotel you drive through and past massive parking area. The staff was rude and had zero empathy for the situation. DO NOT TRUST THEM! Save your peace of mind and security and stay at the Hyatt. I will never patron another Hilton branded hotel.

Having a balcony is nice. The view is pretty good as well.

hotel was very good however prices ridiculous
    • King Room - Disability Access

Drinks at bar to expensive cheapest bottle of wine £30 £5 for a beer. You expect to pay a littleore in the hotel however we went out and bought the same wine for £7 stopped drinking at the bar

Do not drink tea or coffee

Great value and comfort for stop over stay
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Executive Lounge Access

Insufficient loungers by pool Restaurant ambience non existent but the "private" outdoor bar /terrace was good.

Room comfort and housekeeping excellent

the food was healthy and very tasty.
    • King Standard Room

the food was healthy and very tasty...I enjoyed the meals very much...compliments to the chef...the staff were very attentive in making sure your seating was to your pleasure...and that your water and coffee were filled...awesome staff..

The place is amazing
    • Two Double Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Honestly there isnt much you could do again to make this place better than how it is. I like it

The settings in the room was great clean and just comfortable. Bathroom was well stock with towels and stuff so yeah very comfortable

The food was excellent, staff were really friendly, always...
    • King Standard Room

The rooms could do with a refurbishment and be a lot brighter, the balcony was a bit grim. Ideal flooring should be tiles or laminate as carpet holds smells.

The food was excellent, staff were really friendly, always saying hello, pleasant and helpful.

It could have been better.
    • King Standard Room

Long lines at check in went way too slow. They should have kiosks or find a way to make the check in experience more pleasant. Staff could definitely be more pleasant, welcoming and helpful. Staff response to guest inquiries and needs were not timely!

I liked proximity to town.

The pillows were comfy
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Executive Lounge Access

The overall surrounds are poorly kept. There was no drinking water in the room, the cable channels are crap. The pool was recently renovated but there were a lot of teenagers behaving raucously disturbing everyone trying to relax after it was opened after 9am although the sign said 7am. The executive lounge Hors d'oeuvres went from about 6 or 7 items to chips and salsa.

The pillows were comfy

Will most probably look to stay somewhere like the Hyatt or Radisson next time. 😐
    • King Standard Room

Bathroom and shower were not cleaned for our entire stay... Breakfast was very limited - very poor for a hotel such as Hilton The majority of the staff were very impolite and quite rude..... front desk staff behaved like they were serving guests in mcdonald’s and not a four star hotel Food and drink prices were extortionate- WiFi was poor - had to go outside to connect Was never asked if I was a Hilton Honours Member For the standard of service we received that particular Hilton does not deserve to be rated four star.... it was more what you would expect from a two star hotel or bed and breakfast.

The room was ok but the view was non existent... WiFi could not connect in the room had to go out the door in order to connect. The cleaners did not clean the shower or the bathroom floor for our entire stay.

Nice comfortable
    • King Standard Room

Front desk was slow. No fast check in or fast check out. I stayed 2 times within a week in the Hilton and at every check in and check out i waited so long

I like the pool. Like the food

I not sure my wife and I will be going back there.
    • King Standard Room

The bed was horrible, not to the standards I was used to at Hilton. The mattress was uncomfortable and I awoke with pains.

It's clean as usual, the staff polite and helpful.

Overall the wxperiece was good
    • King Standard Room

Painfully slow check in process there. Waited for almost an hour in a queue. Some staff at the reception appeared to be doing other things rather than assisting with checking in guests. This needs to be greatly improved. Very poor value for money. Carnival time in Trinidad and like all hotels there profiteering seems rife. Room rates at this time more than double the usual rate. Also was required to pay in full 3 months in advance to secure accomodation at the exorbitant rate.

Have stayed here before, pool has just been upgraded and facilities and grounds in excellent condition

I like hilton
    • King Standard Room

Waiting for an hour to get my deposit back after checking out. Missed my taxi. Waited for a taxi for an hour again. The man at the gate didnt even help Me in finding another taxi.

The pool and the steak!

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!