Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Providence 3 stars

220 India Street , Providence, RI 02903, USA

#11 of 14 hotels in Providence

Property was fine. Unfortunately, Hilton left a poor impression.

We had a view of the freeway, which seemed busy through the night. Our other party was supposed to have a Harbor view but it turned out to be a brick wall- the roof of the bar downstairs. Also, their shade was broken and maintainence was unable to repair it. Staff didn't offer anything to compensate, which was disappointing.

Worst hotel and booking.com experience

First of all, the property charged me when I booked instead of during the stay as my rate had specified through booking.com. Because I was booking a number of rooms and needing to change reservations, they ended up billing me $12,900 and not reimbursing any of it to my card despite me canceling some of the rooms they charged me for before the deadline to cancel without a penalty. Secondly, they charged higher prices for the graduation weekend, but didn’t seem to hire additional staff, so the staff was totally overwhelmed and there was inadequate food at breakfast even though it was included in the rate. The hotel was also pretty dirty (again I think because they were fully booked with inadequate staff). Finally, I booked three king rooms with sofa bed. The sofa bed was supposed to be queen size, but is definitely no bigger than a full. Only one adult would be able to sleep on it comfortably.

Location was fine and staff was nice, but totally overwhelmed

I’m Planning another trip soon
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Harbor View

A little bigger room, and maybe free breakfast would have been nice. But we had a great view of the river. There are nice local cafes within walking distance.

The staff was fantastic! Extremely friendly, and helpful. The management must be fantastic, because everyone seemed to love their job

Outstanding

N/a

The room was spotless and appeared to be recently renovated (by how it was so clean). The hotel in general was spotless. We had breakfast in the morning and well worth it to stay on the property. As for the staff so friendly and and our questions we were their to see Johnson and wales and appears some of your staff went there and still go. I don’t recall the name of the young lady that checked us in or the gentleman who checked us out but so friendly and so informative. Our waitress was top notch as well. We will be staying there again in July if my son registers for the summer program at the college.

• King Room - Mobility Accessible

There wasn’t late room service

There’s a free shuttle service from the hotel to anywhere in Providence and you can call the drive to pick you up as well until 10pm.

The room smelled like an ashtray when I arrived.

The smell of smoke.

The room smelled like an ashtray when I arrived. The pillows had a strang smell to them. The people cleaning the floors and bathroom did a great job!

Exhausting.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

There was a volley ball tournament with High School girls. They were slamming the doors on our floor , running in hallway in and out of each different rooms, singing, being very loud. We called the front desk 3 times, They told us they would handle this and send chaperones up the firsr time we called. Then they said they would call secuirty. We heard someone come up once. It did not change a thing. These girls were NOT supervised. This went on for hours. It started at 8pm amd wenr on until 12:15 am! We were a family of 4 on a college visit. We were tired and had to awake earlly on Saturday. We will not book a hotel through website again, not knowing an event t Like this is going on durng our stay. The staff also should of stayed on our floor and made sure these kids were in their rooms with adult supervision.

The manager was served oriented, friendly.

Great open space.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed and Harbor View

Pull out couch bed. But I have yet to be at a hotel where the pull out couch bed was actually comfortable and the hotel was very accommodating.

It was a great hotel if you were there with a group of people. They had a nice open space where you could gather with your group..

Noisy, but comfortable
    • Standard King Room

There was a lot of noise throughout the night. Our room was located behind the elevator shaft, so we heard the elevator going up and down all night. And the soundproofing wasn't very good in general.

Great location, clean room, comfortable bed.

The staff was good. The place was dull and outdated
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The rooms need an upgrade for the amount you charge for a night's stay. In fact the entire hotel needs an upgrade starting with the roof that blew off during the nor'easter. We got a refund and drove back to Boston.

The staff was good.

I
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I ask for a view of the harbour and got a view of the highway instead,that was not relaxing at all.and instead of coming home relaxed I'm more tired than went I checked in that is my only complain.

I

Great but room for improvement
    • King Room with Harbor View

I found a bug in the room n I'm not sue what kind it was. They removed the bug, but didn't tell me anything about it. Other than that I thought it was very clean. They did not give us any compensation for the bug found.

Very nice! It had a great view! Breakfast was pretty good.

Great place - I'd stay again.
    • Standard King Room

Nothing - I'm a fan of Providence even more now.

Great location - friendly staff - nice rooms (try to get the bay view, very nice) - in a nice part of Providence

I had fun, tell everybody to go to the Penthouse night club which is like 3 mins away...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The parking, when I came back to my room there was no parking. The WiFi signal was weak, so u couldn’t get online with the squad before I left to the club.

The bed

Good
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible

I was really surprised to be charged for breakfast. Other hotels have the same breakfast offerings included with a night's stay. This was my only disappointment with our visit,

Staff was very friendly and accomodating. Location was great.

great location, quiet room, friendly staff.
    • Standard King Room

reading light by the comfy chair would be a good touch - light too dim to read anywhere but in bed, where the lighting is good.

great location, quiet room, friendly staff.

I paid for a "getaway" for my son and his...

I paid for a "getaway" for my son and his girllriend, and specifically paid for the breakfast at the hotel. They were told that it was not included, even though he had the reservation confirmation. This was a value of over $35.00

Enjoyable. I would stay here again.

The hot breakfast buffet was overpriced, but the manager comped me for the single "make your own" waffle and cup of coffee I ate. The rest of my party had eggs cooked to order and bacon at the posted buffet price..

The staff were extremely personable and friendly. We had dinner, dessert, and drinks in the bar/lounge area after our arrival. Service was great, atmosphere was relaxed, and the food was good.

Excellent place to stay.

Everything was perfect.

Room all was really big, modern, clean and lovely, same as all hotel. Coffee/tea making facilities and microwave in the room was great. Awesome bathroom with a huge mirror and good lights. Staff was very attentive and helpful. We really liked the bar which had great food and good atmosphere since it had an open side to the outdoors and water view. City center is in the walking distance. Free car parking and wifi.

Skip this hotel - many more hotels in Providence!

Staff unfriendly - not even a smite when we checked in. When we got in an elevator to go to our room with our bags, an employee was in the elevator with 2 garbage bags and did not even attempt to move them so that we could get in the elevator. No hello, "I'm sorry" nothing. The nicest person at this hotel was the van driver!

The room was clean.

Very pleasant stay all around. Highly recommended and will come back if we're in the area.
    • Standard King Room

parking space in the garage was way too tight even for a compact sized car.

remodeled property, clean, comfortable, great location, friendly staff, good buffet breakfast

Convenient location, great view, immaculate rooms, friendly staff--but breakfast is $15.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Harbor View

We were surprised that breakfast wasn't included in the rate--it was separate and cost about $15--so therefore didn't have a chance to rate the coffee. (Instead, we partook of the in-room Keurig coffee--normally a big yuck, but we asked at the front desk for other "flavors," and had a dark roast that was not bad.) There are no restaurants nearby, so lack of breakfast is a big issue. We went to Whole Foods the night before to get some breakfast items & snacks. If we stay in Providence again, probably would look for other accommodations on the breakfast issue alone.

Great location right off the highway, overlooking park & water (at least on one side). Quiet inside our room, tho. Indoor parking for those who snagged the spots first. Immaculate rooms w/all usual amenities. Very friendly staff. Near lobby was a bar area & balcony overlooking water & park. Running path along the water.

The staff was very attentive and friendly.
    • King Room with Harbor View

The staff was very attentive and friendly. We liked the bar/restaurant which had nice food and great atmosphere since it had an open side to the outdoors. Charming. The room had a nice view to the water and all was modern and lovely.

Hilton Garden Inn, Providence, RI exceeded expectations.

My grandchildren would have loved a pool.

I was impressed with the spacious lobby level and modern, clean appearance. I was also pleased with the breakfast set-up with the chef preparing eggs, etc. to order. It was the first hotel/motel where I could get freshly prepared poached eggs. Also the fitness center was excellent, especially having 2 tread mills for my 2 grandchildren to use under my supervison.

Good value for the $...
    • Standard King Room

I've never been to a hotel where there wasn't additional toilet tissue. There were no other rolls after we ran out. Had to use the tissues.

Everyone was pleasant! Vlad who drove the shuttle was amazing!!! He was pleasant, respectful and really want to give a good tour of the area. We found out so much about the area that we never thought we'd have an opportunity to learn. He's a gem!

Awesome 4th of July trip
    • Standard King Room

our last day there when we checked out the lady who was cleaning the breakfast area was a little not sure if she was racist or just having a bad morning.

Everything was perfect, definitely going back with lots of friends next time. The view of the fireworks was amazing the food was also great 😀

Fourth July

breakfast was confusing

room was very comfortable. confusing part was breakfast. continental breakfast is not offered, just buffet style. I learned after I sat down with a coffee in my hand.

Good, clean, modern hotel - if you can't afford to stay in town this is a good choice all round.
    • King Room with Harbor View

Because it was a last minute booking and most of the other hotels in town were full they took advantage and hiked up the rate - big style! The availability search indicated there were cheaper rooms available but when we tried to book them the only rate the system would quote was double the normal average. Clearly supply and demand were an issue that night but for the money we paid I was disappointed to get paper cups and powdered creamer. Crockery, glasses and fresh milk would have softened the blow considering the cost.

We booked last minute so that we wouldn't have to drive home after Waterfire. Location was good considering it wasn't in town and the walk along the river was lovely to get there. No problems parking either - plenty of spaces. Room was spacious, view was great and the bathroom clean and minimalist in design. Would stay there again as long as I had enough lead time to get a cheaper rate.

Interstate view

The pictures didn't show how close to the interstate; showed water view. Our view from the room was the interstate.

Room was small but comfortable

Great location to board American Cruise Line. Ship dock right below property.

No issues

Very friendly staff. Bar area was well lighted Ned had a breezy feel when windows open. Great view over the water. Easy access to waterfront part (India Point Park). Free shuttle drop off and pick up at local restaurants.

Not Impressed 😏
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

A cold, uncomfortable, contemporary feel to the rooms and lounge.; furniture uncomfortable and hard, bathroom does not have lockable door, shower doors wouldn't stayed closed when in use, microwave rotating tray was Mickey moused, and the ordered king sized bed was clearly not a true " king sized".

Easy access from the highway. Parking easy and convenient.

My original booking is 2 bedrooms, for 4 people, for 1 night.

My original booking is 2 bedrooms, for 4 people, for 1 night. (I did call 2 nights to the Hotel before my travel to confirm my reservation) When I arrived at 3:15, the front desk told me that only one room is available. I told them I did book 2 rooms, they told me check with us after 45 min, so we can get you a room. Sure after 30 min or less they gave me another room in different floor. When I was checking out, the front desk people charged my credit card $560/room. I told them what is this??? they told me it is a high season, it is graduation week. I did show them the email that I did get from booking.com, and the fact that I had these 2 rooms for $126. Their response was, recently they have some trouble with booking.com. I told her this booking is correct and I did confirm my reservation 2 night before my travelling. She said Ok and gave me the 2 rooms for the same price that was booked with booking.com

Will stay again
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible

Breakfast was expensive...but it was good, so I can see the trade off as it being operated by a restaurant rather than just continental normal breakfast

Comfortable, clean river-front accommodations
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Harbor View

Beautiful- either new or newly renovated- facility, right on a park. Very clean in common areas and room. Nice bar/lounge on property. Some rooms have gorgeous river views. Easy access from route 195.

It was ok for an overnight stay.

The view was of the highway. Had we known we had an option for a view of Providence Bay, we might have at least had the opportunity to request that. They were doing some sort of updating on their elevators and we literally had to wait 10 minutes every time we needed to use it. There should be a hook in the bathroom so you can hang a robe or pajamas. There should also be a fan so that everything doesn't get steamed up while showering. The mattresses felt like they were ready to be replaced. We had to drive around looking for parking when we returned from the show we were attending. We got the last space in the small garage since all of the outside parking was full...and it was a very tight fit. I have no idea where we would have ended up parking if that spot wasn't available.

The room was nice overall. I also liked that there was a restaurant and bar in the hotel and that room service was available for dinner, although we didn't use it.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Disappointing for the money.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Hallways were very dirty along with the rugs. Strange smell......Was someone sick? Elevator was laboriously slow. One was out of order. (God forbid there was an emergency or fire). Party people lingering around parking garage and entrance making me and my children feel uncomfortable/unsafe. Entrance was unclear - small signage. Parking garage was very tight with signs making warnings that any damage to vehicle was at your own risk. Again, this does not instill confidence in safety.

Room was clean and comfortable. Check in clerk was very friendly and welcoming.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

No thank you
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Harbor View

That the receptionist,one of the managers and the lady in charge if tge breakfast were really rude to us on several occasions. I think it was because me and my friends looked younger, but that's still no excuse to be rude. The water in our shower was hot for the 1st day and we stayed for 3 nights total. This location didnt have a pool nor was breakfast included. Breakfast was 15.00 per person and the waiter was rimude when we asked her what the process was to order food.the breakfast and pool was was available at another Hilton Garden Inn at the airport which is dumb bc the are like 5 miles away from eachother.

The view from the room was nice.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Don't stay here go to Hilton Garden warwick

Everything because of how rude they were.

Nothing it was supposed to be the warwick location but this location was new. Multiple people in our group had issues going to the wrong site as they are only 8 miles apart. Staff was not willing to change our room so we could stay with the rest of the team. My day was spent in tears trying to get this fixed and they didn't care. Never stay here because they don't care about their customers. They charged us $247.47 and the Hilton Garden warwick location had a team rate of $109.00 and they know how to treat customers.

Nice hotel
    • Standard King Room

Price for hotels in the US in general is quite high, but this is a general issue and does not only affect this hotel.

Nice hotel. Would book it again if I need to travel to Providence again. The breakfast was good and all staff very friendly.

clean, nice bed, too expensive
    • King Room with Harbor View

For what we paid we should have had a larger room and free breakfast. Central hvac, not a window unit.

Average modern hotel, should have been under $150 but was over $250 no breakfast included, no mini bar, really cheapo and noisy window hvac unit. Nice linens, nice bathroom, room was much smaller than advertised. Free Shuttle to town and free parking was good.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Love Providence

First off, the hotel could not find my reservation despite having a booking.com confirm #. Noisy neighbors at all night long first night. I know this isn't the hotel's fault but I wish the rooms were more sound-proof. Also, the hvac unit leaked frigid air into the room and seeing as it was never over 20 degrees outside at anytime during our stay, it was an issue. I had to cover the leaky spot with a heavy scarf.

Lovely hotel near the bay. Pretty easy to find off the highway and reasonably close to downtown. Well appointed room and friendly helpful staff. Our breakfast was comped one morning and honestly it should be free everyday. Other hotels we've stayed at offer the exact same breakfast buffet for free.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Adequate

Highway noise was excessive. Heavy shades would probably help. Room too cold and thermostat did not bring up temperature.

Extremely clean. Convenient to downtown by car.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

The Sheraton near the airport is cheaper, has a pool and breakfast.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Because we used booking.com, the hotel wanted to charge me and a child $13 each for breakfast. $13!! Like she (or me, or anyone) could eat $13 worth of scrambled eggs. $13 for a bagel!! Seriously! That was the rate! Our room had 2 queen beds, and no room to walk. It was such a tight space. There were only 2 very small carts in the bldg to transport luggage. They were loud and rattled. My daughter was helping me with luggage and got scolded for making too much noise in the hall. There wasnt anything she could have done differently. There's a beautiful game room with WII, Playstation, etc. and no controllers. None. The games couldn't be played. It's basically a tv room. Anything you may need like a toothbrush or toothpaste is not complimentary, and is actually kind of expensive. They charge more for things than stores like CVS. No pool. No bathtub.

The bed was comfy. The lemon water in the lobby was delicious. Parking was free. Nice park/ bike path/ playground across the street. Good location. Beautiful gym with complimentary ear buds

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Increasingly disappointing place to stay
    • King Room with Sofa Bed and Harbor View

Water views are more expensive but invariably blocked by a large ridiculous illuminated faux cupola. Can't choose room location when booking is made. Hotel is getting worn and broken, 1 of 2 elevators was not working on two different stays. Buttons broken in elevator. Toilet paper holder falling out of wall, not properly installed. Sliding shower door wouldn't stay closed, causing water to soak bathroom floor. Sheets not clean, always wrinkled, with hair on pillow and bottom sheet, obviously slept in by previous customer. On one visit the bottom sheet was used and there was no top sheet at all.

On site included parking

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Weekend for the holidays
    • Standard King Room

I could not stay longer.

I have stayed here in previous years for the holidays. The redesign of the common space is fantastic. It was a nice hotel before Hilton took over but now it is even better. The tile floors are so great looking with the wood grain finish. I will be back again. The rooms have a clean light toned finish. I have never seen a bathroom so white and pristine. What a great job.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Hungry for a mystery?
    • Standard King Room

Being on the traffic side would be a bit noisy for some, I am a solid sleeper so I can deal with it, however the mysterious and annoying clicking sound coming from the ceiling almost got me to crack! I dealt with it as I was only in the room for a very short time...but anyone spending time in that room would have asked to change rooms! The restaurant has got to get its act together...I realize they are probably separate from the hotel, but as a hotel chain I hold you responsible for what you put there as your bar/hotel...get it together...I think every person in the place was unhappy with something!

I thought the front desk staff was very helpful and did a professional job....the location is nice with walking trails and water views accessible from the hotel parking lot! Also parking at the hotel is always a bonus.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Great stay and beautiful hotel.
    • Standard King Room

The food could from room service could have been better. Could hear the sound of the highway, but didn't really bother my husband or I.

I loved everything. It was very convenient to get on and off the highway. IT was a short drive to the DD arena. The hotel was very beautiful and the rooms very clean.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Not worth the money.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

The bathroom smelled like urine. The room looked more like a Motel 6 room than a Hilton room. The restaurant was too expensive and the salad I ordered was not very good. The front desk clerk was clueless about the area when I asked for directions to Brown University a local landmark.

The hotel is across the street from a very nice park on the water.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

Could not enjoy view.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible

Power window shade did not work. Needs to be replaced with a more reliably, easier to use system. View of water was great if we could have seen it.

Good full service Breakfast.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Staff very helpful , clean rooms .
    • Standard King Room

Old hallways , old carpet, as soon as you coming out from elevator ,that catchs your eye's . Also sounds in the room at night ,even I was at the last floor (6) , windows were towards highway :( , plus some sound was on the backstage , constant ! I think it was from someone's air conditioner, not sure :(

Staff very helpful , clean rooms . Carpet inside of the rooms new( not like in the hallways )

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

We will return....
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Harbor View

Dinner... I had roasted oysters...very tiny and overly coated with stuffing...I ate them I was so hungry! The server kindly replace them with clam chowder which took 15 minutes and still was a no show. My husband ordered the scallops of which there were only 4...we were the only guests in the Dining Room aside from one other person..(hmmm?). We had to leave at 7pm for a concert and could not stay any longer. We asked the server to save our dinner until we got back, including the chowder which still had not appeared and he said sure..very awesome gentleman...Even if we hadn't had to run, the dinners were a great disappointment. The server and front desk kindly held our meals. We paid for all including gratuity when we returned after the restaurant had closed. I feel the quality of the dinner menu is a misrepresentation of the true RI seafood experience. My thought is that a menu of soups, chowders, salads, sandwiches, sides and dessert would be a much needed improvement to the otherwise fabulous experience we enjoyed. Thank you for asking and caring about our input...Marsha

Every one of your staff was wonderful, from the front desk to the restaurant to the housekeepers! All was excellent with the room and immaculately clean.... breakfast was wonderful

Had to go back to get confirmation rate.

I booked the room online and was charged $360 more at the desk. I had to go back for a credit to my card. They did accept the reservation rate. But, I had to go back and show my confirmation. That was annoying.

Beautiful property.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Fine for a one-night stay to get in and out.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The rooms were very small, so placing a huge flat screen TV on the dresser used up valuable surface space. Would like to have seen the TV mounted on the wall rather than on the dresser. The placement of the TV made the room seem cramped.

Water was very hot. Plenty of clean bath linens. Pull-down light-blocking shade was nice.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

The room was very clean.
    • King Room with Harbor View

The price was really steep for a bed in a place next to a highway away from downtown.

The room was very clean. The renovation was successful. Cool appearance, great bar with patio, only poor service was at the bar. The bar was also creepily quiet, yet 3/4 full. Weird vibe.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

Looked like it was recently updated- there were a lot of...
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible

The check in time was strict at 3pm. We arrived at 2:40 and instead of checking us in they made us wait in a line with 10 other people at 3. Seemed ridiculous that all the rooms would open up in 20 min. Also seemed like they were nickle and dimming us- charged $2 for a Keurig coffee in the lobby?? For the cost of the room I think coffee should be included.

Looked like it was recently updated- there were a lot of signs of either unfinished details or poor workmanship to begin.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Room was clean & comfortable
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Wifi didn't work Each time we inquired about room service we were told "there's no service tonight" I think they need to be more clear and have better communication. Also, I felt that more should have been included with the cost!

Room was clean & comfortable

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Great for Brown University visitors
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Make breakfast complementary part of room cost

Wonderful water and coffee in lobby. Great view from lobby and room. Rooms have just renovated very stylish.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

Nice place with a great view!
    • King Guest Room

The shuttle bus between the hotel and the city was not punctual and sometimes didn't run. This was a problem for us when we tried to catch our bus, though we did make it.

The reception kindly gave us a room with a view after we requested it. Nice view of the bay. Calm, peaceful setting. We came without a car and found it a nice 15 minute walk between the hotel and the city center.

Over all, our stay was very pleasan. We would stay there again.

We didn't, that it doesn't have a pool.

We liked that the hotel has a bar and restaurant.

Decent location, comfortable room
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Nice staff, little expensive. Vanessa at front desk was great.

Great view and location.

Great view and location.

Short but sweet
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Easy access to downtown Providence. It was literally 5 minutes away.

Staff helpfulness,position,water views
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Harbor View

Free wifi was poor and paper cups rather than glasses in room

Staff helpfulness,position,water views

The view from the lobby was gorgeous especially on a warm...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The view from the lobby was gorgeous especially on a warm spring day. Free parking is great!

It's right there in Indian Point Park.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed and Harbor View

It's right there in Indian Point Park.

Very nice.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Carpets seemed worn and gross!

Nicely remodeled hotel.

We’re definitely staying in this hotel next time we visit Providence
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Receptionist were very nice and helpful Updated clean bathroom Comfortable bed

The breakfast

Pictures make the rooms look bigger than they are.

The breakfast

Adequate. Good value

Food at restaurant below average

Clean. Good price

Providence, RI harbor view is life!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Harbor View

Room just a bit too small for two queen beds.

The harbor view is awesome.

Family on thi hospital

All good

Love the room nice

I will book again with them

Friendly staff, amazing food,

very nice
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

nice and very comfortable room, nice view

The bed is very comfortable.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

It is noisy in the night. I can hear the loud sounds of trucks and cars on the highway outside.

The bed is very comfortable.

Very pleasant

Nothing I can think of.

The staff were helpful. The room and bed were very comfortable and the shuttle service was ideal for us getting out and about.