Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront 2 stars

2980 South Kihei Road, Wailea, HI 96753 , USA

#26 of 40 hotels in Wailea

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The fan control on the newly installed WONDERFUL AC units did not completely shut off the fan. We talked to management and they immediately addressed it! They are awesome!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The wild chickens that live around the area can wake you up a little too early when you're on vacation

The location is easily the best part. It's steps away from the beach

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is a bit old; room was rather small and definitely too small for two big persons with a lot of luggage (1 queen size bed fills the room pretty much already). The room was also rather humid (no way of aerating with one window facing the stairway) and AC facing inward towards the room makes it very loud to sleep. TV has very poor reception of the channels (but who needs TV anyway, when you can watch the sun setting and beautiful skies).

Good value for price. Hotel is directly on the beach, with beautiful sunsets to enjoy every night. Fridge and coffee maker were highly appreciated (microwave is also available, but limited space to eat in the room). Tile floor helps to keep it clean.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There is wifi, but only in poolarea and it is slow. They mentioned this already in the booking description. If you really need wifi, the mall is a good place.

The location js perfect. Close to the beach and shopping/restaurant street

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There wasn't enough parking during peak periods if you weren't out to quickly puck sunbathing up due to the public access parking for the beach behind the property.

The beds are amazingly comfortable

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

If you did not want to walk about 20 minutes you had to go by bus or Uber to get to stores and restaurants. The only restaurants near by was very expensive and did not treat us well.

To live next to an amazing beach where we saw turtles and fish was the best thing!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had to keep contacting housecleaning who only came in 1x we took out garbage we retrieved needed towels toiletries

Proximity to beach quiet convenient

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking is bad. Noise levels from upstairs room above us was bad.Rooms are dated and need total renovations. Bed had no support in the middle. Surrounding restaurants very expensive even with hotel discounts. Staff trys hard, but tough to help the existing conditions.

Location is fantastic.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Not sound proof , could be a problem if you had noisy guests....we were fine.

Location, location, location.....the breakfast served to you. We got updated in our room selection, so we were very pleased.....friendly staff. Great breakfast.m

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bedroom too small, too humid, smell bad and it supposed to be a partial ocean view (room 108) but absolutely not. We have to go out to see the beach

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Kathleen Wyner was very unprofessional. There was a miscommunication with the staff the prior night who stated we could have a 5pm checkout with a $50 dollar charge. On 4/9/18 wyner states it would be no charge, but still charged me.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Only one bed configuration option. Fan was insufficient, air con was EXCEPTIONALLY noisy, as was bathroom fan. WiFi was poor quality - cut in and out frequently when trying to make bookings. Beachfront location was only worthwhile for vey front few rooms - others could have been anywhere

Nice external appearance, and the room looked okay

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking is free but a bit of a challenge with tight space.

Staff is always very helpful. Location is on a beautiful beach with 2 great ocean front restaurants. Rooms are small but always nice and clean.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Tiny outdated room. Restaurant and motel share parking lot. Parking lot well lit and room was never dark. Able to hear restaurant patrons and whomever in parking lot talking, cars and motor cycle running. Never had good night sleep. This place is good for single young person who doesn’t spend any time in room. Tv had horrible reception. WiFi was iffy.

Easy check in.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Impossible to dry anything in the room. No lanai. Fresh towels daily. Air conditioner was old and noisy. Parking lot next to the hotel is gravel & the noise of cars is very loud.

The rooms are very clean and comfortable but compact. The location is sensational: jump into your swimsuit, walk barefoot to the beach with your snorkel gear and jump in.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Read that the grounds were under construction, but they’re done and beautiful! Rooms have everything you could want. Air conditioner I set to run on fan when not on A/C so continuous white noise meant I heard nothing from next door. All staff helpful and happy. No attitude and no rushing you. Sorentos is fab food and great staff. Best beach. Location excellent.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Loud air conditioning Room smells bad Poor lighting Small bathroom Did not replenish toiletries Toilet clogged

Linen was clean Front desk receptionist was awesome

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was tiny !! No beach chairs or place to sit on beach Don’t expect anything extra They could not provide us a place to put out suitcase in our room Or lend us a spoon

Spotlessly clean Great location

• Superior Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No outdoor seating at all. We’re at the beach and also have a grassy, shaded area next to hotel. And space in front of the entry to each room. But not one outdoor seat or table. No where to sit except in your cramped room where you can’t see or enjoy the ocean. Tired rooms, very small, insufficient space for luggage etc.

Location - right on the beach

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It has very limited parking lot that is in the actual hotel parking lot- the lot is shared with the bar/ restaurant on property and over flow hotel guest have to park next door which is also with the public beach access parking lot. The room was prob 200 sq ft. I paid over 400 to literally stay one night of being packed into a small room couldn’t park in our own lot - wasn’t told it is next to public beach acess so you have huge amount of just public beach goers at your location. I wouldn’t stay again unless I had to-! Way to expensive for what we got.

Well it is on the beach.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Some dishes, cutlery and beach chairs would be good. We got what we needed at the Salvation Army for $25. Bathroom needs updating. Neighbouring restaurant is noisy at closing time around 10:00 pm.

Location, bed was very comfortable, good air conditioning, decent sized mini fridge, lots of towels. Mini gym.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The Mattress is kind of bad foam, it’s unbreathable, very uncomfortable. Our back will pain next day. The bathroom is simple and crude. Over priced without breakfast.

The location is very good, easy to reach the beach and go to snorkeling.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty, rooms noisy,VERY SMALL double rooms.A/C cycled off and on every 5 minutes,and sounded like a jet airliner every time it started up.In a 6 day stay,room was not cleaned one day and barely cleaned other days. Free guest parking was taken up by adjoining restaurant. And finally, it's inexcusable for a hotel calling itself a Beachfront hotel to not have a single beach chair or lounger available for guests.When we asked,we were told to go rent from property next door.Gee I guess we'll have to start flying to Hawaii with our beach chairs in our luggage.I understand it's rated a 2 star and is not a high end chain but, really where did it earn 2 stars? Sometimes you don't get what you pay for.

Near beach.Location ok.Nothing else to like

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very small, and when we arrived our bathroom still had someone's hair on the toilet seat which did not go over well with my wife. For the price we paid for the room, I would have expected at least a bigger room. But, this is Maui and we didn't book our rooms early (I booked 3 rooms), so we didn't have much choice. So, the value for the money was not to my expectations. Oh, we had to park our car in the public park next door because the hotel had very limited parking.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I made an error in booking. The front desk staff (Johanna) was able to alert me to a room that became available and also helped me walk through the process of canceling my previous reservation with booking.com and securing the new one. Excellent customer service on her part!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was no pool, loungers for the beach and the Keurig coffee was awful. Despite the lip service for protecting the environment, my towels were exchanged for clean ones even thought they were hung up indicating that I didn't need clean ones. And Keurig pods are not recyclable

The staff were very helpful.

• One-Bedroom Kamehameha Suite with Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

We ordered a suite for three adults. Last year, we had a suite -- fronting the ocean -- that had a separate bedroom plus a main room with a pull-out bed. That was quite nice, and is what we expected this time. This year, they put us in the "Kamehemehe Suite," located above the office, far from the beach. There was one very large room, with one huge bed. When we asked about the third person, we were told there is a roll-away bed in the closet off the bathroom. We found it, but it was very difficult to remove from the closet, and there was no room to set it up in the main room. It took a lot of furniture re-arranging before we could set up the roll-away bed, and then the kitchenette was inaccessible and there was almost no room to move about in the room. Be careful if you book to make certain they tell you exactly what you will be getting and where the room is located. Some room are right on the road, and very noisy.

The location is excellent. The bed was quite comfortable.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The parking was a bit tight but we were always able to find a spot. The only major issue was that the floor was quite dirty and full of sand and dirt when we arrived and was never cleaned during our stay.

The bed was quite comfortable and the location was ideal.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The beds we're hard.the air conditioning was so loud you couldn't sleep..the room was too small. Low water pressure..of course the hot water was on the wrong side of the sink. I find that in most low end hotels I stay in.I am an airline pilot and have to stay in hotels alot. This place was not nice.I would have expected alot more for over $300.00 a night.I asked for a late check-out because our flight didn't leave until 9 pm. Just maybe till 3 pm or so..I was told that wasn't happening either .You need to be out by 11am. No exceptions .

The Beach was ok.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

After a day of exploring the island, we returned to our room to find out some of our belongings mysteriously missing. That evening we reported it to the front desk. We gave them the benefit of the doubt and said the maid may have accidently thrown it out as trash. We asked if we could look at where they throw out the trash. The person at the front desk told us we would have to speak to the housekeeping supervisor in the morning at 8am. So we waited and at 8am, we went to the front desk again and explained what happened. A different person was at the front desk this time. I asked to see where they would have thrown the trash. I was told that the garbage was already picked up. They checked with the housekeeping supervisor and their staff and they denied that any of my belongings was touched. The only thing they gave me was an apology that my stuff are gone. I would strongly not recommend this place as you cannot trust your belongings to be safe here. Also the staff seems to lack any initiative to solve customer issues even when given appropriate notice. Their mission statement that emphasizes on providing the best customer service is totally false.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No complaints really. I know what I'm getting and I keep coming back.

I have stayed at the Days Inn on several occasions. I lived on Maui for thirty years so it is well known to me. Although the rooms are small they afford all I need. Right on Keawakapu Beach, one of the nicest on Maui. Within a short, and I mean really short, walking distance to the Five Palms and Sorrentos restaurants. The staff has always been helpful and friendly. I would like to give Jaz at the front desk special recognition. She is truly delightful and very helpful.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was clean and had AC. The mattress was comfortable. Wifi was very good.It was excellent for the money that I paid. The surrounding area is busy and crowded which I liked.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pricing was a bit high, but it's on the beach in Maui... Of course it is! This was by far the most economical choice for us, given where we stayed.

Most importantly, the hotel is just off it's own little section of Wailea Beach! Easy access to resorts up and down this portion of Maui.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Air conditioner was a little noisy ( but they all are) and it was difficult to make the room dark at night. The shutters did not keep out the light. Need a blind as well.

Close to the ocean, not to flashy, no interruptions, all worked very well.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Loud construction was happening, but if you leave the room that can be avoided. By far the worst was the tiny roach infestation. We had to kill a few before going to sleep just to make sure it was ok.

I loved how the beach was super close by. The restaurant nearby was amazing, BEST BRUNCH EVER! Everything is close by and the neighborhood was beautiful. We walked to mall and local food stops.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel mobil hom.triste.en gros travaux =toiture et peintures... Refus de donner facture de check out...pas de papier pour cela pas de tampon.selon l emmloyee..mais attention ils demandent carte nleu a l arrivee pour frais eventuels..hors la loi americaine.out of the law U.S. apres 2 jours depart toujours pas de facture en mail.je vais deposer plainte a la police.refus illegal. They do not want to givr the bill of check out and you give yout credit carte when you arrive....

Rien.ASPECT Mobil home bas de gamme en renovation de toiture. REFUS DE DONNER FACTURE DU CHECK OUT. THEY DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THE BILL OF CHECK OUT...NOT NORMAL.OUT OF THE LAW US AND YOU GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARTE WHEN YOU ARRIVE..I NEED TO CALL THE POLICE BECAUSE NO BILL BY MAIL AFTER 2 DAYS DEPART...OUT OF THE LAW OF THE LEGISLATION U.S

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel itself was not very nice, it was run down and was not somewhere I would stay again. The first issue I had was with checking in, when we got to the check in desk they had no idea we was coming, they blamed booking.com for not sending through the documents and when we called booking.com they basically told us the hotel do not know what they are doing. After this call which I may add the hotel were really helpful but booking.com were rude and useless we got our room. The room is basic to say the least, the bathroom is so small you can only really have one person in there at a time... The bed is the entire room and there is little space for your luggage. We was unfortunate that the hotel was having work on their roof whilst we was there which involved them starting very early in the morning and waking the hotel up.

The location of this hotel is one of the only things you can truly say are likeable, yes the staff are helpful and easily approachable but the hotel itself is a poor mans hotel in a rich mans area. Beautiful beaches are near this hotel which must be visited. Hotel staff were incredibly helpful sorting our room issue out even when booking.com were not!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Under construction with noise all day. Bathroom window fell off when we tried to open it. Very noisy air conditioner.

Fabulous bed! Price is good for Kihei. Location is super on keawakapu beach. Near 5 Palms bar for the best happy hour for food, price and view.

Noisy air conditioning

Good value for the location. Perfect if you don’t want to spend a lot of money while having fun in Maui. Is not ok if you spend a lot of time inside your room. But if you go out early in the morning and come back late night, so you only sleep there is perfect. Ocean front hotel. Great beach. Good restaurant with discounted breakfast for hotel clients.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There is construction on site and this was NOT revealed to us before we arrived or when we booked our stay. The air conditioning unit is very noisy but that looks like it might be one of the upgrades coming.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Zero room service after asking 3 days in a row. Trash wasn’t taken out, no new sheets, no clean towels(had to get new ones from the front desk). Left our trash can outside and only then was it emptied.

Location next to the beach was nice and The road to Hana was ok.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The location on Keawakapu beach is fabulous. You can walk the beach and 'beach walk' (sidewalk path) all the way to the Shops at Wailea, with glorious sand, surf and some of Maui's best views that never get tiresome. While the rooms are comfortable and basic, and there is no pool, the comfort of the location and large public lawn beside the hotel right on the beach, plus the access to Five Palms lounge/restaurant and the store with deli at the neighbouring Mana Kai, will all give you everything you'll need. They were repairing structural things and upgrading the gardens while we were there (October 9 - 16) but it wasn't noisy or intrusive. The only annoying thing was the tight small parking stalls- I was glad to have a small rental car. This isn't a show stopper though because there's lots of free parking in the gravel public lot on the other side of the hotel. If you must have a 4 star hotel then this place isn't for you. If you want a diamond in the rough with a quiet, 5 star location then give it a try. Ps) We were offered a room without a key for the safe and when I balked, the desk person found a different room. Oh- if you don't want to do stairs then be sure to get a ground floor suite since I don't think there's an elevator.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

coffee maker and microwave both broken. Noisy construction going on at site. I was not informed a head of time and they would not give me a refund when I asked.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The construction during my stay made parking challenging. Shower very hard to keep even temperature. Air conditioner very loud and overhead. Noisy early and noisy late.

Proximity to the beach. Cleaning crew did a great job daily and always plenty of towels. Friendly staff. fridge and microwave in room

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Lots of construction at the property. Parking very challenging. Workmen parking where guests should be parking. Parking spots were so small could hardly squeeze out of our car and I am not a large person.

Staff was very friendly and acommadating. The beach was steps away.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room for 2 was extremly small, and it seemed like the bed was a doule The air con was very loud, the ceiling fan and air con were close together and nearly got my head with the fan when i turned the air con on or off, which i had to stand on the bed tooperate the air con. The bathroom had no fan and was smelly. It is a major construction zone and the diesel and noise from the machines was horrible! No views from the room, difficult to open the windows due to the shutters on the inside.

The bed was comfortable. There was a fridge and microwave. Staff were very kind and friendly. The construction guys were sorry to make such noise and smell! (diesel equipment) very close to beach.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No ocean view from almost all the rooms. There was construction going on at our hotel but we were not notified before we arrived. The hotel does not have a pool or hot tub.

Housekeeping was great but we tipped excessively. Hotel is literally just steps away from the very nice beach.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The place was a complete noisy work site, with work starting at 8am till 5pm right outside, heavy digging machines,concrete impact breakers, heavy rollers. Apparently they had to renew all the under ground water mains ,then renew the paving. There were at least 10 workers around the work site all day, wearing hard hats, safety gloves & glasses. The place should have been closed to allow this work to be carried out. A complete bad experiance. I was told the ongoing outside work should have been highlighted before booking.

closeness to the beach

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Airconditioners were old and noisy The walls were thin and you could hear neighbours, neighbouring airconditioners all night and workmen with jack hammers in the morning and during the day

The bed was too soft and uncomfortable I expect an inner spring matress not foamaThe beds

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel staff are very kind especially Ms Jasmine. We appreciated the everyday cleaning of our room. The hotel is so near the beach and has an easy access to the public transport. We indeed enjoyed our stay at this hotel.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Arrived on Thrs after 17hr travel Fri-joined the rest of my party elsewhere returned to the door to my room open! Not unlocked open & it was right at the public beach access in front of the public beach shower! Called desk, reply was "oh" "we'll tell the maid to close your door next time!" That nite someone tried to open my door twice, I left in fright! Spent that + next 2 nights in my daughter's room at her resort - ruined her honeymoon! Later realized my silver & pink saphire ring was missing, no doubt while my door was left open all day! Checked out Monday, still no manager around, explained my horrible ordeal to desk staff received no reply just dumb faces. Was told "oh" Again asked for manager ph # was told "you'll have to email, there's an email on you receipt" Stay anywhere but here!! It is the worst dump on the island, workmen were tearing up the place, noisey, NO amenities AT ALL, Not even a vending machine. Stay at the small resort next door, you'll be there if you need water, soda, food, drink,etc anyway.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was construction going on during my stay on the pipes and walkways. If you guys repainted and planted lovely landscaping it would bee awesome.

Cute and clean. Very small room. Very comfortable bed! Great place to sleep if you are out and about all day. For the price and to be right on the beach was awesome.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room is very small and dark. Very close to neighbour. No pool or other amenities. Not within walking distance of much other than a couple restaurants and the beach.

Proximity to the beach is great

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Great snorkeling! Excellent location in Kihei...right on best beach. Shout out to Josh Akana at the front desk. BBQ grills, beach towels, surrounded by restaurants. Great Price!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

room 243 is noisy as it is right on the street so you can hear joggers breathing and all street noises. Air con noisy. on weekends the restaurant is crowded so parking becomes full so if you arrive late you may have a hard time finding a parking.

on the beach. easy access. location, not too close to the center of the action....

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

First of all, they didn't have a shuttle to pick us up from the airport, therefore we had to spend $50 to arrive at the location. The hotel manager sent me the confirmation email through booking.com but when we arrived the price was different because he said that he made a mistake! The staff was unable to direct me past this guy who was in the managerial position, and he kept charging my cards for different pricing although we had the confirmation of the pricing which now constitutes as fraud. I probably won't use booking.com anymore because although we had proof of the original confirmation the service did not stand behind us. This whole ordeal made our trip very miserable because of all the confusion that this issue caused. We didn't come all the way to Hawaii for my son's wedding to be over charged for the hotel stay.

Right next to the beach. I really enjoyed being able to step right onto the beach for my very first visit to Hawaii. It was also nice to have a restaurant right next to the hotel, although the food wasn't that great.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My room wasn't always tidied they either didn't do the room at all on an account or they'd leave empty cups I've finished on the sides I stead of chucking away with the full bins.

The location is right on the beach. A couple of the staff members were Amazingly helpful. Beach is gorgeous especially for watching the sunset.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Restaurant very very overpriced. However in all fairness it is not affiliated with Days Inn. It only is "on site "

location can NOT be beat!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had loud neighbours for half of the time, the walls turned out to be pretty thin and we got woken up at 6am a few times, but I also think they were just inconsiderate people who didn't try to be quiet.

The hotel is right on the beach and there is a restaurant which has happy hour with nice drinks and snacks.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms were very small, the window aircondtioner was either too cold or too hot. The bathroom was wet and without an exhaust fan. We got a worker to come in to change it out. It was broken. Surprised the maid had not reported this to management. The new one was so loud we had to shut the door which made the bathroom very wet again. With that said, the maid cleaned the bathroom well. Another problem was the TV. It was VERY grainy. Therefore we ended up never turning it on. I asked the fix it guy about it and he said that was the cable. Which reminds me, the Wi-fi was on and off. Not dependable. We were there for 10 days, the price was great, affordable, and we did not spend a lot of time in the room. So it was perfect for us. I would not recommend it for a honeymoon. But for budget seekers it's a gem. Think in terms of 1950's. Not so much renovated but updated.

The best part of this hotel was: location and the price. Being only steps from the beach, was magnificent. There were resturants on either side of the Days Inn for convenience. Also there was plenty of free parking around the hotel. Very nice.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was a little small. Not all members of the staff were fine. Some helpful , others didn t let us feel comfortable asking questions about our bill. This woman was always going back in the room next to the front desk right after she was answering our questions without waiting if we were done.

The beach was super close. Amazing location!!! There is no breakfast but you can go to Sarento's or 5 Palms ( great French toast and eggs).

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The location was fantastic! The rooms we're a little small and dated but for the price you can't beat it. Who stays in there hotel room anyway in Maui? They have a great beachfront restaurant there. There's a shop next to the property that rents outdoor equipment for the beach. I'll definitely be back. The staff was very professional and courteous.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom smelled like mildew, but otherwise nice rooms.

Bed and pillows were amazing! Super comfortable. Staff was amazing, very friendly and knowledgeable

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Typical hotel room in Hawaii as hotel was slightly run down. Same room on the mainland would get really low scores.

Nice location and the room was clean. Bed was comfortable and appreciated the refrigerator in the room.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The janky old appliances. The air conditioner stopping and starting up again every 3-5 minutes. The microwave light glaring directly in front of the bed. Red light switches in the dark, eerie/ so many lights. The red plugged in alarm clock.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Took a bit of time to get the door open to the room. The card was pretty finicky. Air conditioning a bit noisy at night, but great that there was air conditioning

It was close to the beach and a nice restaurant at a hotel nearby. It was pretty cosy, but then it was all we needed as we were only there at night. Staff at reception were helpful

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was pretty cramped, and the AC unit is LOUD. Random thought: it would also be nice if the Days Inn could strike a deal with next door's Sarento's restaurant, because it's pretty pricy for a typical Days Inn visitor. There are cheaper restaurants a few miles up the road though.

A few steps from a beach with decent snorkeling

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Part of the fan broke off and crashed into the wall on our last day. The wing was rusted. Hard to see the parking lot at night.

The pictures and environment. Good restaurants nearby.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No electrical outlet in the Bathroom. AC had difficulty cooling the bathroom. I did have to clean up a roach on two occasions. The bed was comfortable but it did not breathe very well so sometimes felt warm even when air nice and cool. My location was poor next to walkway where people could easily see into my room, and location was poor since next to Sarentos restaurant which meant no parking place immediately outside my room (used for restaurant valet parking), other asphalt parking lot spaces very narrow and usually unavailable. HOWEVER, parking on other side of hotel was adequate, available.

Management was flexible with rescheduling my visit. Very nice as they could have charged me for the missed nights as that is Booking.com policy. Great location in Kihei town. Nice beach on property. Very close to many other beautiful beaches, beach activities, shops, restaurants, etc. Probably "best value" place to stay in Kihei Town/Wailea area. However, it is clearly a 2 out of 4 property but without any critical flaws (unless expecting a 4/4 or 4/5 property.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The Wifi would go out on you, the toilet in 110 would move when sitting on it, the bowl is not steady with floor, it wobbles, the AC probably needs filter changing, doesnt wk well and loud, no available printer, no parking, all filled with the resturant patrons had to park on the rocks

The WiFi would work sometimes, computer use (1), no printer. Coffee, location

Air conditioner is poor with noise. One room that indicates including sofa bed when I book,but actually none we got

Near to the beach, and have many place for eating nearby.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Oven though it was just a queen room. The rooms were super small and parking was tight.

The value of the property was worth the fact it honestly was right on the ocean we loved it.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was rude. When we arrived before official check-in time, the employee told us that there are no free rooms but we could pay more money and we could check in now. This didn't make any sense. In addition, she was ignoring us in the beginning because the phone calls she received were more important than us. When we got assigned our room a few hours later, I smelled musty. The air conditioner was so loud that we had to switch it off at night.

Awesome location right at the beach. The beach was amazing. The hotel room was clean.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel is next to the beach, so going for a swim in morning or evening is easy. Location is very convenient, 30 mins drive from airport, 5 mins drive from shops and many restaurants, central on Maui so good for exploring the island.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was uncomfortable. The air conditioning was way too noisy. The room is small. No breakfast at the hotel and low discounts are offered in restaurants where breakfast costs $ 20. Bathroom is old and needs to be redone to new. Too expensive for the quality of the hotel. Parking is often full in the evening because of the restaurant, it becomes difficult to find a place as some places are reserved for the restaurant. I do not recommend it.

Close to the beach, easy to reach by car, and close to restaurants, stores and so on. Quite clean room.

Browse Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront traveller photo gallery