Reviews of 3 Palms Hotel 3 stars

#57 of 84 hotels in Scottsdale

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Scottsdale here we come

Only coffee, no breakfast

Great Location overlooking a park (when given the respective room) and close to Old Town Scottsdale (and brewery restaurant). Decor in granite and marble, bed comfortable

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Room was just a value for the price.

Rooms I know it is not a 4 or 5 star facility but don't let it die

Room was just a value for the price. I have been coming to this property for years. They re-did it and the rooms were great. They are in need of another update

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Cheap alternative in Scottsdale, but have low expectations

Facilities were mediocre, the pool area was dirty My door was hard to open Some of the furniture was dirty as I checked in

Very cheap alternative in Scottsdale Location is OK, with good access to local supermarket and Park nearby Room size is OK

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

A Place for Fun and Love!
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

What wasn't not to like the only I didn't like was not booking the whole weekend but I won't make that mistake again.

I loved everything about this place from the time we checked into the room it's like ur arriving on a vacation get away. The staff makes you feel so excited to be there to help you get ur stay started, the room was so cosey and had such a great romantic feeling! Our room was by the pool and jacuzzi outside, at night it had a avionce of you to having a great time. Had a nice Park area u can take a walk with a sky lit with moonlight. Most definitely be back soon.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Overall good and would stay again.

Would have loved to have some sort of continental breakfast or maybe donuts & coffee. Room service didn’t leave coffee (no tea provided either) for second morning and left bath mat instead of second towel.

The overall facility was nice with a great pool area! The location of our room was on park side and quiet as requested. The gentleman who checked us in was nice & friendly.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Okay!
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

When I checked in I wasn’t offer to have a seat I was standing. I had only one bar of soap in the sink. They missed the bathroom. The toilet paper was almost finish. I didn’t have a full toilet roll. I had to call for them to change the shower curtains. There was a nasty orange jelly stuff on it but I called and they came right away to change.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

If I am in scottsdale this is where I always chose to stay...safe..clean..friendly staff.

One small thing that was irratating was that my door handle was difficult to open..needed repair and it did not happen . If i am in scottsdale I would chose this over any other hotel

really great beds and very good staff.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Nice location for business travel. Just wish housekeeping would do a better job.

Housekeeping substandard. Moved a chair and found what looked like kibbles and bits dried to the floor. Housekeeping did not clean my room, because she said they were running late. Asked her to at least dump the garbage can which I left outside. Two hours later, garbage still there. Let staff know, and they took care of it. Overall, housekeeping is less than substandard, but staff is nice.

Staff is very responsive to complaints. Only one rude staff person, but the others ruled her out.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Service is good but you have to wait for it.
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

When I called them I was put on hold for 5 minutes. That was longer than I expected.

Called them up beforehand to tell them that I would be running late for check-in (2AM). They were very flexible and it was no problem.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Great motel, not resort Hotel though

Other than that the room was very clean, check in and out was simple and quick. My incedent fee was released the next day.

It wasnt very peaceful, felt like there was always someone standing outside my door. The A/C went off at some point in the night so I woke up sweaty. The A/Cs blow outside like motel 6, so it's hot and miserable to walk past other rooms. . I wanted a walk through done on check out so I knew there would be no surprise fees but there wasnt anyone to do it. For the price I paid it was an excellent stay. I would say it is a great motel, not a resort type hotel though

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Nice pleasant , spacious room. Shame about the reception desk...

Reception/Desk Staff....well, they were programmed well and went through all the motions...with little or no human interaction, apart from handling the credit and id material and taking the $50 credit charge as a precaution just in case I was a naughty boy. You would really expect them to know that I had stayed at the motel numerous times before...so a 'welcome back' would have been really nice. In contrast, the maids are to be congratulated for their attention to detail in the preparation of the rooms.

Bed comfortable. Room clean with almost all the facilities I would expect: large flatscreen tv, coffee maker, fridge....but no microwave. Maid service was excellent and prepared the room to a high standard.

Our stay at 3 palms hotel
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

I didn't like that the hotel rooms were so easily accessible from the street. I would feel a lot safer if the area were gated in so that the only people allowed to walk by the rooms or access them are the guests. The area isn't bad or anything and I'll definitely be staying again, I would just like to feel a bit more protected.

I loved my stay here. The price was great and we had a really nice time. The location is also great! You are close to almost everything fun in Scottsdale and Tempe.

Higher-end MOTEL with nonchalant staff

Bathroom curtain badly installed which caused the shower water to go all over the bathroom floors and in the room (on the tiles). My room (122) was next to the industrial washing and drying machines room; daily, from 7:30AM to almost 12AM, there is constant noise - buzzes, beeps, etc. And I don't know if it's because my room was next to the cleaning room, but in the morning until 11AM there are (what seems to be) loud plastic buggy rolling and banging noises -- don't expect to sleep in. Every night when I would come back to my room, it would reek of marijuana (inside my room) as if someone would have smoked in it. Also, late at night, passed midnight often, you'd hear people (guests?) arguing loudly, screaming at times, in the lot and/or the guest walkway. I didn't get any pool towel (service)... yet, I saw all other guests with the same white and blue towels... Staff at the front desk seemed overworked, tired, and like they did not want to be there; when there were two people working, either one couldn't answer your question/do the work/check you in or one of the two systems didn't work. I called the front desk with a question about billing (because the charges on my credit card didn't add up) and was told they'd call me back after the "check-in rush"... they never called back. And when I went back to the front desk to ask my question, I was flipped the screen and told I'd be charged a total of $X; I questioned that amount and was shown another higher amount that I'd be charge -- the fuller amount then?! Hah. After checking-out, I called to see if I had left a lost scarf in my room and was transferred to the voicemail after waiting 7 minutes on the phone (automated service... which had told me towards the end I was the first one in line). I felt like the staff here doesn't give a flying F. So, if you want a little peace, request a room on the second floor in the far-left corner, above the pool.

Clean. It's easy to get to anywhere - Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale... from here.

Had a great time last time we came.
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

Had to switch days last minute and when I called they said no problem,, when I arrived it was anextra $30.. Kinda put a damper on my weedend away with my girlfriend.. Jacqui Tub was not clean.. Doors slamming shut people Drinking being loud

Had a great time last time we came.. This trip was Really Bad..Nice rooms when clean

it would have been great had it not been for the fact that the spa tub would shut off
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

I was not comfortable because the jucuuzi would not shut off so I had a hard time sleeping. I actually left way before I wanted to.

It was very clean and the person who checked me in was great

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

OK for myself traveling and just need a place to sleep and shower.

I had a 2 room suite, couldn't get TV to work in one room. Electrical outlets were either loose or didn't work at all. Finally found a working one to charge my phone. Room door open to exterior, mine was close to a side street which was noisy and not as secure as an interior hallway.

Excellent service, wonderful staff, clean rooms, beautiful...
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

Excellent service, wonderful staff, clean rooms, beautiful bed and sheets and super Jacuzzi tub!!! My favorite staycation place to go just for the heck of it!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Very poor...not what I was expecting
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

Very rude front desk so I left....i came back to get more kidney testing I had a transplant at mayo is my reason for coming to your hotel....so I went to sleep inn very great customer service... I will never go back to 3 palms again....been going there for 6 years...no more and I will make sure everyone I know won't come back either..very upset customer

Overall, the stay was nice and safe.
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

Limited parking on the east side of the building. Also we had to walk all the way down to the end of the building just to get to our room.

The view of the lake and it was located not too far from the freeway.

The room was clean,, the tub was very clean and the price...
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

The ac leaked all over the floor and in return our belongings were soiled. This happened the over night the last evening. They said " we have to go look at it and make sure you don't owe us for breaking the ac". I have never experienced such a thing. Staff seemed unsupported and in need of help.

The room was clean,, the tub was very clean and the price was right.

If you go, ask for a quiet room unless you have kids.
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

There was no notation of my disability, can't climb stairs. They had 2nd floor, no elevator. Staff was not very willling to accommodate me. The room they gave me, on ground floor, faced vending machines, parking lot, washer/dryers, pool, & gym. It was absolutely NOISY. People kept doing their laundry, dryer made tons of noise, people banged on vending machine, Parents did not supervise their kids & they ran up and down walkway screaming. At 5:30 AM vending machine guy came to load the machines for 1 hour and kept banging.

Very good value for the money. Great location, next to greenbelt and shopping. Nice clean white sheets and towels, comfy room and bed.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Maybe, Maybe Not

The reception desk staff I met with were unfriendly...kinda felt like I was in their way when I went to check in and checkout. No smiles here. Some guests loud, slamming doors, car alarms going off, guests smoking on the balcony and talking loudly with each other.

The room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable. Looks like housekeeping staff doing a great job! Nice TV in the room for watching movies.

Mistakes and a dead roach
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

The rude front desk workers .. the staples wall in the front office. The moment I walked in there was no one to help me or check me in like they were closed and they weren’t .. I was not charged the right amount for my room the first night so the manager took it upon himself to take money off my card WITHOUT my consent or explanation .. when I called about the woman had a bad attitude and then apologized FOR the manager .. I was not accommodated for this mistake .. there was also a dead roach in the room upon waking up the next morning and police patrolling every night I was there asking us if we’ve seen any funny activity! Not worth the money at all ..

The jet tub

3 Palms in the Desert of Scottsdale

Although there are beautiful pictures of breakfast, there is none available with your stay. When I mentioned this to the evening desk clerk, he said yeah that's right no breakfast, they should update the website. In order to use the microwave (which worked fine and we were glad to have) you had to get on your hands and knees in front of the TV. The refrigerator worked, but was VERY small and had no freezer. Also accessed on hands and knees. The room was VERY small.

A plus was 3 Palms has a secured place to keep your luggage after you check out, which was very helpful to us since we left Phoenix on a very late flight (1130 pm) The bed linens were lovely, smooth, and smelled good without being over-perfumed. Very nice. Housekeeping staff were all pleasant. Desk clerks too. The pool was nice too, if a bit small and too warm (common with swimming pools in PHX).

Front desk staff surprisingly rude!

Upon check in I approached a lady who was very kind and open to my questions I wanted answered I shared with the front desk lady that I had called prior to my arrival wanting to know what was going to be this posit a Finney for my stay after I explain to the friend staff that when I did call the person that answered actually put me on hold and hung up I did ask originally if there was going to be a posit and I'm pretty sure I was told that there wouldn't be one if he credit card was used. When I try to explain that to the woman who is checking mean another woman very rudely felt that she should speak over my conversation in pretty much make me feel like she was taking over my check in process with the original lady and rudely and in front of other a guests felt that she had to raise her voice and talk down to me in a manner that was very embarrassing degrading and downright rude she said that it was her who picked up the phone with me and she was 100% sure that she did tell me there was a deposit I try to tell her that I don't think she told me then I said maybe she did I can't remember all members being hung up on and she continued to talk down to me in front of other guests This is something that I am very surprised and shocked that occurred and for a hotel like this I felt like I was being labeled or defined as some sort of low class who couldn't afford did they shall deposit after this conversation I jumped in my car deposited the additional funds and before even got back to the property and I was still Undecided if I want to take the room after what a curry I found out that they had charged my card once for the room rate and twice for the $50 deposits totalling $100 at that time when they realize they made a mistake they allowed me to check in And assured me that these funds would be corrected in a dress the following day being that I had a pregnant wife with me I felt that I didn't feel like arguing with the $100 they had taken and...

The rooms are absolutely 4 just they are clean they are spacious and the amenities they provide and therefore as he cost I feel is outstanding I have been here before and if the front desk a dresses my concerns properly and quickly I will definitely come back however that is yet to be determined

Journeyman adventures

How my debit card was overcharge.by booking.com and hotel double charged me..

The hotel is very nice! the staff was very complementing to my stay.. and I will go back in a heartbeat!

Will definately return our next trip to Scottsdale!! Lovely Stay!
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

Need better trained staff. Asked for a top floor, we were told if we come back in about an hour one would be ready. Upon returning, we found out that they only have the room we reserved on the bottom floor, jetted tubs do not exist on top floors, which is understandable, however, we would not have had to leave and come back and check in later if the staff had realized that from the beginning. Also, I paid for the room with one card, and was told at check in that I had to pay 100.00 for incidentals. I was ok with that, however I provided them with a different card for that particular transaction. After checkout, I realized they charged BOTH cards for the incidental deposit. The charges fell off, but the one card I did not give permission to run for that particular transaction did not have the funds on it which is why I used a totally separate card for that reason. Was not too happy about that at all.

LOVED the pool area. Spent every day there. Was not overly crowded and was super clean. Only suggestion I have is they should really utilize the bar they have in the pool area. We were there on the weekend, and that bar and some music would have been an awesome experience. Judging by the particular crowd that was swimming, and they fact that everyone had their own drinks, I do not doubt that a pool bar could earn the hotel owners a substantial amount of money.

Good for the value, but next time I’ll spend more in order to get better ameneties
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

No amenities- no breakfast, no coffee, cabinets in guest lounge were falling apart/water damage. Lounge is not adequate or roomy for guests.

I liked room with tub-clean, but pretty small for2 people. Loved the pool

We enjoyed our stay & would definitely stay here again!

Though the unexpected hot tub next to the bed was awesome, it wasn't needed for this trip & took up a lot of room. Our room was also next to the ice machine which made a loud noise every so often throughout the night.

Nice room for extremely great price! Good & friendly service. Late checkout time. Beautiful pool area.

The housekeeping was dispicable.

The housekeeping was dispicable. The rooms were not clean , there were stains on the doors and walls, and the the housekeeping staff were visualized putting the clean linen on top of the filthy trashcan will loading her cleaning cart. I use to enjoy coming to this hotel, the now conditions of this property brings me to believe that it must be under new management. It was absolutely disguting. ☹

You Get What You Pay For
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

Alot of police activity in the parking lot, cops were in and out of that place all day and night.

The rooms were ok and the park next to the hotel was a very pleasing site .

I’ve stayed here a couple of times and loved it every time.

I’ve stayed here a couple of times and loved it every time. Perfectly clean and modern. I feel like I’m staying at a resort or like an embassy suites type for a lower price. You won’t find better for this price guaranteed

Nice location
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

The food and drink is a vending machine. Rooms are from the 70s and not well maintained Basic thinks did not work in the room like the phone, which I only needed because my cell was dead and there is t food at the location Staff really sucks!!!! A manager was supposed to call me and still hasn’t Beds are hard as a rock

Nice location

I really appreciated the level of professionalism of the staff!

How staff handles problematic queries! Accomodation and location is great! Secure entry to room is important to note! The design of the room makes it multi-purpose for singles, families, business. The building design is a winning model-- convenient to access with many amenities on one level.

This place is NOT a resort, it's a motel at best!
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

The jacuzzi tub is shaped like a fidget spinner, so if you're tall sitting in it is very uncomfortable! The bed is hard and the pillows are flat, our room was adjacent to the loud industrial laundromat and maids closet/stocking quarters. So this also included them piling laundry in front of our door, playing loud music, and banging on the wall and door whenever they were stocking their maids carts. The "view" was a wall and the stair well. The pool is outside the door but it was filled with leaves and dirt and people drinking. The a/c was so loud- the tv had to be all the way up to hear it. Truthfully the a/c was very obnoxious all together. My boyfriend is always hot so i let him sleep on the side of the bed it faced. Poor guy, all night he was either frozen or sweating because when it was on since it was on him directly, and had no way to change the vents air flow or direction that it blew- it blew ice cold air right in his face all night and was drying his sinuses and mouth out. So we had to keep turning it off and on or flipping back and forth in bed the whole night, it was just stupid. We aren't luxurious people and we wanted a fun stay-cation for our anniversary. We left a night early and called it what it was...a bust... I contacted the manager to ask him to take a hold off my account for the deposit because it was still on there after 3 weeks. I received no response and was credited only my deposit back even after i explained all this to his as well. I'm sure its nothing he hasnt heard before.

I brought the man I love... He was the best part of the whole trip... That should tell you.

Room was comfortable and location was good.

Some sort of scented air freshener had been sprayed into the room which was rather irritating. If there was a bad smell, it's source should have been eliminated not covered up with an awful scent.

Room was comfortable and location was good.

Clean room, great location, fabulous rates!

I really can’t think of anything I didn’t like.

Room was very clean, comfortable, included a 55 inch flat screen TV, and great selection of channels to watch (including HBO, MAX, and LMN). Will definitely be repeat visitors. Highly recommend!

I really liked it

When going to bed on my lat night I found a shirt that was not mine. It had to be from the person of people that had the room before us. When room was cleaned they did not check everything

The grounds and the location was good. Staff was very good.

would a go there no

dirty shower was really ecky use my flip flops in it. noise over my head the second night and early in morning. cigarette butts in front off door some people had no respect for others. one of the workers shouldn't even work there. and one one of the heplers seen I was in handicap he gave me a had empty my car he was very sweet young man

no breakfast bed was comfortable

The bang for the buck was great. We have stayed at several hotels and we enjoyed our stay here.

The light fixture above the bed seems out of place and dated to me. If you are bothered by noise, try to get a room away from the pool. We were poolside and we enjoyed the easy access and were not bothered by the voices that you could hear until around 11pm, however, I can envision this being a problem for some people.

Great pool area with large pool and large jacuzzi. Comfortable bed and pillows. A great flat screen TV, 52". There is a great park area next to the hotel with walking paths and bicycles available to rent at $1.00 per hour. We ate at Duke's, a large sports bar on the other side of the park, it was an easy walk to get to Duke's. There are a grocery store, pizza and more across the street. Easy drive to Old Town Scottsdale and many other places.

the Room was great.
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

I didn’t like the bed... too hard. The light came through the curtains

the Room was great. We went for a walk and it was so nice. The price was great. Staff was outstanding.

Very clean and great value.

The night staff was rude. When you have people traveling long distances and they finally arrive , the last thing you wanna deal with is an unwelcoming employee.

Very clean and great value.

Safe nice clean place.
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

Housekeeping was very late in the day. Usually around 4-5.

Safe nice clean place. Ac worked amazing, it was 109 some days we were there. Pool was small yet nice, all pool guests left at pool closing time and no noise disruptions.

I happened to catch the Rock'n'Roll induction on HBO, which made the evening very pleasant.

Mark your entrances better. I circled an extra lap. The clerk who checked me in warned me if the key card didn't work, to bring it back, which I had to. This meant going up a flight of stairs with my luggage twice.

The entrance and signage were slightly confusing to one who is not familiar with the area. There was no hotel services guide/binder and I missed the restaurant adjacent, as it did not show up on google maps. Their signage was also very subtle. I ended up ordering from the closest place on seamless.

I would stay here again. It was chill and the staff was helpful.
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

There wasn't really anything I didn't like.

They had a pool, hot tub, a view,everything we needed in the room. It was close to everything we needed. They had a room to check e-mail and print out tickets that I need to get for one of my day time outings. Not to many kids so I could enjoy everything and relax. Enough parking.

Impressed
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

The times I've tried to stay there with my family and were at capacity. Finally got the opportunity to stay there and I can see why it's so popular.

The rooms are clean, bedding was imaculate. Big TV, free WiFi ,The decor was very modern with a creative flair. The pool is very nice and placed near the back of the property.

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night for our anniversary and wish we booked 2 more!
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

Honestly everything was amazing in the spa tub king suite !

The bed and pillows were sooo comfy and the bathtub was amazing with all the mirrors surrounding it. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and clean.

Too short, would have liked to check out the pool.Next time!

The pillows weren't as comfy as the rest of the bed. Not bad tho, we can live with bringing our own.

The bed wasn't exactly a cloud, but it was super comfy.

Loud people. Thin walls.
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

Mostly everything. The sheets smelled weird. The walls are very thin so you hear EVERYTHING. There was some huge biker gang in town staying here. They blocked our car in (the hotel never told us where to not park). The biker guys were super rude towards us and overall would never return to this place. Fork out extra money for a better place.

The big TV was the best part.

Good value for the money, with s nice pool and hot tub area.

Pool was cold. Lots of smokers standing outside rooms in hallways. Didn’t find out about the lounge with the coffee and water dispenser until The morning we left. Low toilets.

The pillows were fabulous!! And loved the huge hot tub. Loved the park right outside our door that I could wake up and walk right across the street for a nice morning my walk.

The location was good.
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

The in room coffee is awful! The laundry facilities are dirty and old. We went to a laundromat down the street instead.

The location was good. The floors did not turn my feet black. Shower has nice hot water that is not soft.

I would go back because of the location and the pool and hot tub and cleanliness.

There is no restaurant or breakfast. Not even tea bags. No hot water in “office”. There is a Starbucks and big grocery right across the street. Amenities were thin. AC noisy. This is a converted motel and the rooms are small and painted a dark color.

Pool and “spa” were great - roomy, open long hours, clean, pleasant. Bed was good. It was clean. Location is great to Scottsdale old town, Botannical Garden, Rockies home field. Motel is along a great park that has frisbee golf, bike paths (you can use an app to ride a bike for $1.00 per 30 min), skate park and small golf course. We did not hear people in other rooms. There is a small fridge.

I would recommend staying here!! We didn't know what to expect and were pleasantly surprised.

The bathroom was pretty small.

We were in a room that is a prototype for the possible new decor they are going to have. Even though the particular design was not my style, it was very well done and you could tell that a LOT of thought went into it. The pool area was beautiful. There is a nice coffee lounge with a TV and the coffee is available all morning.

The area around the hotel was lovely.
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

There was no Continental breakfast only coffee offered.

The area around the hotel was lovely. Nice area for walking and shopping. The staff was very friendly and helpful with our questions. The hotel is close to old town Scottsdale which has a lot of restaurants, shops and art galleries. It was a really enjoyable stay.

Exceeded our expectations, and at a reasonable rate!!

Room was very clean and bed was amazingly comfortable!!! Loved having the mini fridge for leftovers, and a few beers/water for the pool. Pool area was beautiful!!! Clean & vibrant, but not obnoxious, colors. Covered ‘bar’ area to work if necessary, or just to chit chat. Definitely a repeat stay!!

Great location. Located across from Eldorado Park.
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

Bed was located too close to air conditioner.It blows right on you. If you turn it to cooler you get cold. If you turn to less cool you get hot. Guest Laundry room needs updating. Room was a little small. I prefer suites with a separate sitting area.

Bed was clean and comfortable. In room whirlpool was very convenient.

The bed and shower were great.

There wasn’t a bar/restaurant on the property although it was featured prominently on the website.

The bed and shower were great. The staff was polite and accommodating.

Overall a nice stay with a nice view of the parc. Bring you’re disc golf equipment.

I booked a deluxe room. There is nothing deluxe about this room. No robes no jetted hot tub. The pool is too cold to swim in. Everyone basically stayed in the jacuzzi. The staff blamed the third party booking agent for no robe or jetted tub. Our room faced the park on the second floor which is nice. Unfortunately we had to walk through one of two breezeways to get there. Trust me request 1st floor pool side. Parking is there as well. Our coffee maker didn’t work properly the 1st morning. It was changed out quickly by a very nice tech quickly. I am a tp snob. Better tp was desired! One picture by the bed was not artwork I would have picked. See pictures

We really liked the jacuzzi near the pool. We also enjoyed watching people play disc golf from our room. Too bad we didn’t have disc golf equipment.

Great way to start our vacation

Jimmie the gentleman at the desk was very helpful. We arrived early and he made sure we had a room within the hour. We went to breakfast and hour later the room was ready!

would not stay their again for the price

bed was squeaky and uncomfortable, shower had no water pressure, room was not sound proof - we could hear everything from the room next door, lots of road noise,

Basically, we would come back to this hotel

We had trouble getting into our room with our key cards

We liked the convenience of the hotel, the comfortable, clean and quiet rooms. We were close to downtown Scottsdale, restaurants, shops, baseball fields.

I THOUGHT I GOT GOOD VALUE FOR MY MONEY.
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

EVERYTHING WAS GOOD. I HAD A PROBLEM FINDING THE MOTEL THE FIRST TIME IN THE DARK OF NIGHT BECAUSE THERE WAS NO NEON SIGN VISIBLE FROM MCDOWELL TO INDICATE WHERE IT WAS. I DROVE PAST IT TWICE (I WAS TIRED) BEFORE I FIGURED OUT WHERE TO TURN.

I THOUGHT I GOT GOOD VALUE FOR MY MONEY. IT IS AN OLDER MOTEL BUT WELL MAINTAINED. YOU HAVE A VERY NICE LOBBY. THE ROOM WAS CLEAN AND NEAT. I ONLY USED THE MOTEL TO SLEEP BECAUSE I WAS AWAY ALL DAY AND WELL INTO THE EVENING. THE POOL AREA LOOKED GREAT FROM A DISTANCE. IT IS A GREAT LOCATION NEXT TO THE WASH (PARK). I WOULD BOOK A ROOM AGAIN.

Very good place to stay.

There is some road noise from a busy street out front.

Staff are freindly, property is clean, reastaunts are close and a very large park with walking trails accross the street.

There were no actual problems but won’t return

The area felt a little sketchy No elevator. Had several bags so it was really difficult to transport them Renovated very cheaply. I was uneasy arriving late and alone.

The pool was as described and nice Everything was clean

This place is a hidden gem for a romantic weekend or staycation.
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

Nicely updated, rooms are clean and comfortable. My husband and I stayed here for an early Valentine’s Day celebration so the whirlpool tub in the room was great. It’s close to Old Town Scottsdale but not within walking distance so you don’t get all the traffic and noise of Old Town.

Loved it here!

Having a free breakfast is always nice.

The wifi was fast, the pool was clean and excellent, the room was nice, the service was great and the price was right. It is only a mile or two from Old Town.

Don’t stay here, they clearly don’t clean the rooms very well.
    • Deluxe King Room with Whirlpool

Found someone else’s dirty underwear under the desk and the glasses had lip marks on them. Told the staff and they didn’t seem to care. GROSS.

Location was ok, there’s a nice park across the street.

A clean quiet location.

The shower came on at 2am on its own that was very annoying. The building signage was hard to read at night.

The room was clean and very quiet. The staff were very helpful.

Overall good experience.. The price was ok the overall look of hotel ok but rooms are very clean
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

2nd night we were interrupted by rude neighbors on both sides at 3am with very loud music and it lasted till about 5:( not cool very inconsiderate people out there!

Nice area.. cleaneness bed super comfy

Overall good value for money and if you don’t mind driving a bit to find a good restaurant go for it

The Property is more or less what you expect from a 3 Star. It seems as if the GM cares about keeping the Property up to a good standard. The Front Desk was welcoming but I would not give them more than a 3 Star out of 5. We were told the Property will undergo some renovations for upgrading and i think that would be nice, even so the rooms are in good shape, some minor stuff like poweroutlets being pulled out of the wall and the Toilette leaking a bit. Nothing major, just small things. Be aware that the walls between the rooms are not sound proof. If you happen to have chattie neighbors you will be made part of the conversation.

great

From the moment we walked in and had our room upgraded at no extra cost; to the time we departed every thing was excellent. The pool area and extra large Jacuzzi were as nice as any resort I have been to. An added plus is the beautiful spacious park just across the street; where my wife and I took a walk every one of the five days we stayed at the 3 Palms.

Good bang for your buck! 😀

Very slow WiFi - just good enough for email only. Hot tub is barely luke warm.

Great location, very friendly staff. Heated pool. Starbucks inside a Fry’s Grocery right across the street.

I liked having tables and chairs around the pool.

The room was a little on the small side for a King size bed. Had a chair at the desk but really no where else to sit except the edge of the bed.

I liked having tables and chairs around the pool. Different friend's and family sat around the pool area to chat. The exercise room is excellent, Modern equipment and a great set of free weights

Staff needing a smile

Staff was rude no wash rags or can liners loose wall plug in definite fire hazard felt like place was worse since last visit

2 TV in separate rooms pretty quiet nice big bed

We thought that there was great value for the money and we would stay there again.

The property did not have an elevator.

The room was small but very clean and recently updated. The colors were modern. It had a microwave, refrigerator and safe. It was quiet at night and the area seemed safe. It was reasonably close to Old Town Scottsdale and restaurants. The bed was comfy and the linens were not scratchy but soft. The restroom was sparkling clean with lots of hot water.