Reviews of Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel and Executive Meeting Center 4 stars

3900 Northwest 21st Street, Miami, FL 33142, USA

#121 of 213 hotels in Miami

Super comfortable.

The breakfast staff were a bit unorganized when we arrived to eat, but soon took great care of us.

This hotel has the most comfortable beds and pillows and I ALWAYS stay here when in Miami.

The room was very old.
    • Traditional King Room

The room was very old. The AC makes loud sound all night. The shower was super small and the bathroom was very small as well. The room didn't have microwave or mini fridge. The condition does NOT meet 4 stars rating at all. The pool was filled with pots. NOT recommend this place.

Reception team all need to be well organized
    • Deluxe Golf View 2 Queen Beds

reception team were not well organized at all our room were not ready we had to wait at least 45 minutes to get second room as we requested plus first time in my life they gave me a handicap room !!! this was not right.s lady who checked us in room 412 has no idea what she was doing , following morning I asked for an invoice to a receptionist name Alian need alot of training his behaviour were not polite at all.he keept me wait for no reason because he was never focusing what he is doing.

vale team were great. breakfast cook Carlos , he was the best in the Hotel.

Location to the airport
    • Traditional King Room

1. Right after open the room door we found three cockroaches, on the main table by the tv and bathroom. 2. Same thing happened in the morning we found two in the bathroom. 3. Bath tub was cloth, my wife took the shower with the water on her knee. I couldn’t even take my shower because the water took forever to drain. 4. Room service food with low quality. We ordered a pizza that looked like a pool of oil. If the room was in that condition we couldn’t imagine how the kitchen would look like.

Location to the airport

Great location, OK facilities, opaque billing
    • Traditional King Room

Opaque billing system: When I checked-out, the staff could not tell me how much I would pay for room charge. I got billed on my credit card two days later a random amount without any explanation. Did not get a bill by email either.

Large bedroom, good location next to airport, efficient and reliable airport shuttle

I am looking forward to another stay at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel.
    • Traditional King Room

The room next door had some loud occupants. The noise wasn’t all night but they got up early and were very loud.

Excellent location, wonderful staff, clean comfy accommodations. Highly recommend this property.

WONDERFUL STAY

i liked everything

this hotel is absolutely the best! we lost our key in the airport and missed check out time at 11 the staff gave us complementary hours till 3:00 this is truly the best hotel ever!!

Please read before staying!
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

For the price I paid, had to change rooms the first night because of a bug issue. Breakfast was very skim selection. No fridge or microwave in the rooms. Had to pay separately for parking 20 every night of my stay, which was not advertised when i booked the room. And an extra 50 hold on my card for my room which was also not advertised.

Very excellent staffing!

We are traveling a lot and often in Hotels in the 250-300$...
    • King Room - Club Lounge Access

Valet is funny enough 20$, self parking cost 20$...guess you can save the tip. It’s a Hotel with airport/golf view.

We are traveling a lot and often in Hotels in the 250-300$ range. Only as a last minute we had a layover and picked the Sheraton. We stayed at the Club level. The property must have had a renovation but it’s clear it’s old. However, very clean, staff (scary) friendly. It will be our go to place in Miami from now. The rates are hard to believe compared.

Perfect for a stop over, so close to the airport with free shuttle service
    • Deluxe King Room with Golf Course View

On site shop/Starbucks was closed so limited to one bar for drinks and food.

Used the hotel for a last night stay before a flight from MIA. Excellent value for money, the room was superb, great pool and good bar and food. For,less than $100 per night with free airport shuttle you can’t go wrong!

Excellent location, comfortable and great staff.
    • Traditional King Room

I was at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel for one night, but the staff is amazing, since I was picked from the airport (the shuttle runs every 20 minutes) I was very well looked after. The rooms are not the most luxurious but are very well equipped for the rate I paid. The lady at the reception desk was very helpful and even offered complementary breakfast which was not part of the tariff I paid for. 10 minutes away from the airport and excellent WiFi. Recommended 100%

Sensational high quality business hotel
    • Traditional King Room

Great hotel for the business traveler that wants a step up. Great restaurant, airport shuttle, and fitness center. When I am in Miami for business again, we will absolutely stay again!

A great value for the money!
    • Traditional King Room

I put my husband up here while he was on a business trip in Miami from Beijing. The hotel was excellent because it had an airport shuttle, great breakfast, fitness center, pool, and clean rooms. Additionally, he had to extend his trip unexpectedly and they were accommodating to help him keep his existing room. Thank you for making such an important trip for us spectacular!

The gentleman that checked me in his name is Chris he was...

The gentleman that checked me in his name is Chris he was excellent made me feel like a family member we shared a story or 2 chit chatted like a family member I hadn’t seen in years very personable very polite I would definitely return just to see him

Good and close to MIA
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathrooms need to undergo a very much needed restoration. A/C very old and terribly noisy. TV system should be updated.

Very convenient location. 5 minutes ride from MIA. Rooms are of good quality and spacious.

great location easy access to MIA
    • Traditional King Room

Because I booked with booking my room cost me 79 plus tax,they wrote it on my room keys and they gave me a room with stained carpet.i was very tired I didn't mentioned it to them.let them know that the price I paid for my room doesn't have to be written on my keys!

The staff are really nice especially Josh Norris,he was patient with me answering all my questions,and even gave me a breakfast coupon for the miss understanding about parking. Kudos to him.

I checked into this hotel because my ac broke at home, so it...
    • Traditional King Room

I checked into this hotel because my ac broke at home, so it was last minute and I got a great deal. I was surprised by how beautiful it is and how clean the rooms were. There’s also a lot to do if you’re here. I’d definitely have a staycation here again.

Great service
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

It was warm in the room despite my trying to adjust the thermometer. I wad too tired to switch rooms so I managed.

It's was clean and staff was friendly and professional.

Probably the best option close to airport
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathroom was a little dated (old school bath with curtain) If you do not have a car, getting there from airport is tricky (you have to take a free train to the rental car part of airport and then cross over to the metrorail side, otherwise you cannot cross the street).

If you are not renting a car, the hotel is just next to the metrorail station, which takes you straight to the downtown of Miami. Nice and clean rooms, comfortable beds and helpful staff. Price in comparison with other hotels was great!

Convenient
    • Deluxe Golf View 2 Queen Beds

I tried to reach the hotel in the middle of the night as I was arriving at 4am and it was impossible to reach, got many answering machines each time I called.

That it’s close to the airport.

Decent place to stay
    • Traditional King Room

When we checked in, we got a room that had people inside already. That was really wierd and I am happy that they were just watching TV when we rushed into their room. The next morning when checking out we got stuck in the elevator. What a coincidence.

Fast check-in and check-out. Close to airport, so very convenient. The breakfast was pretty decent with enough variation for me. The rooms are with reasonable prices.

Well located for the airport. Staff helpful.

All good.

We recently stayed in the Miami International Airport hotel and the Sheraton in my opinion is a much nicer place to stay. You can walk across from the airport to the Sheraton if you exit near the train station by the airport. We ate in the restaurant and the food was really good.

It was okay.I was expecting a better room with a way better view. I may not book from bookings again
    • Traditional King Room

The room was always cold even though the air condition was off and the violet gave trouble.

The service was excellent and the staff made us feel like family. The valet guys were awesome.

Thankfully my wife was not traveling with me.
    • Deluxe King Room with Golf Course View

Outdated and musty. Hot water not working.

Great location and convenient shuttle. You can even take the rental car train which is right next door if the hotel shuttle is off hours.

Nice pool, super location close to airport, weird shuttle service.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The shuttle driver at night was weird. They should really drive slowly past all doors and look out for people waving. It is not a good feeling to be there at night not knowing if and when the shuttle will come. When he came, he complained that I was at the wrong door! But how am I supposed to know? He said if I had read the email. I did, there is so much useless fine print and I still couldn't find the pick up information. It is not good that they are not in the airport hotel directory in the arrival hall and nobody picked up the phone at night.

Close to airport, great for an overnight layover. Yes there are cheaper options, but they are farther away, and so that means some more time pressure when it comes to returning to the airport. I had a very good special offer which made this one worth the try, and I don't regret it. The pool it nice, SUPER NICE that they are open 24 hours. I have restrictive pool hours in hotels. This one is good, exactly for the overnight layover. And during the day, I saw that the location with view on a creek and a golf course is really nice. For a meeting it would work out quite well.

Comfortable airport hotel
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking was in a small above-ground garage on the property with choice spots designated for valet-use. Several people became confused while parking, causing congestion and delay. An easy fix would be to post better signage.

Comfortable beds; close to the airport. Accepted a dog without additional fee.

Top quality customer service!
    • Traditional King Room

Old building, very strong AC.

Extremely nice and helpful staff! They made my stay wonderful. Even though Sheraton's hotels are mostly outdated, the quality of their customer service fully compensates for it and would make me come back.

This is the place to be, when you need a nonsense hotel that is willing to go an extra mile for you!
    • Traditional King Room

Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel staff have ears for the needs of the hotel guest and they are willing to go an extra mile for the guest.

Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel is centrally located and the staff are very friendly

Excelent location and good food
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Excelent location, 5 minutes to Miami international airport. Rental cars are located almost in front of this hotel, so its easy to pick up or return a car. They have a good restaurant inside the hotel where I had dinner. Fantastic food (latino) as it expected when you stay in Miami. The area nearby their swimming pool is also fine with a great view.

the stay was fine
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

I parked my car and had it valet parked.When I returned from my trip and they brought my car to me it had 2 nice door dings in 2 different doors when I asked about it they acknowledged it and said someone must have hit my doors with theirs.I asked was it a valet worker they said they did not know so I said the car was valet do you let just anyone go to the valet area and get their own vehicle they said yes so beware I would not park my vehicle there again they caused more damage to my car than if I would have took a chance parking it on a street

the breakfast was a good value and the food was good

I guess overall it was ok but I won’t be staying there again on my next trip
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The cleanliness of the rooms. The restaurant some waitresses especially at dinner time were rude. Not enough options on menu. And the hotel was freezing even with the air conditioner off in the room.

Some of the restaurant staff were rude others like Erika were terrific. The room wasn’t cleaned properly. The valet parking staff was always polite and courteous with us. The front desk was great at helping answer my questions and recommend great places to visit. The restaurant also needs more options on their menu. Maybe some vegetarian options

A conveniently located good value for the money, clean and comfortable hotel.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The room service food was not very good. The chicken wings were dry, pizza uninspiring and the lobster ravioli full of shells. The phone in the room was not working so I had to go downstairs to order and could not receive a wake up call.

The room was clean and comfortable very near the airport.

The staff and managements was great.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

We were itching when we got on the bed

The staff and managements was great. We have a big issue with the property but they took good care of us and responsibility for it

Don’t bring valuables
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

I left some items in the room upon my departure. I called as soon as I realized. I called for hours the day I left and was told bond of my items had been found when I know 100 percent that it was in there. Now two very important items are gone. Stealing from your guest is horrible business.

Surprisingly Bad for Marriott Corp. Property
    • Traditional King Room

We arrived at 3 pm checkin time but room was not ready. Also, reception at driveway was hostile and strangely confontational. Valet demanded my car key but refused to give me a claim ticket while I went inside to check in. I was also unhappy to learn that the shuttle van would not take us to nearby Marlins Park. After making my reservation I phoned the hotel to check on the sevice and was promised this help. Instead hotel staff told us to take Uber.

Good location right next to MIA. Also across street from local and regional transit hub.

Comfortable room and bed.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The check in staffs were not friendly and didn’t offer much help. You have to pay almost $20 per day to park your car.

Comfortable room and bed. Walking distance to the airport.

The view to the golf club is relaxing.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel is a bit old, needs some love. And, 4 out of 6 days I stayed there, I saw cockroaches on the bedroom desk and on the bathroom handwash. Not very cool.

The view to the golf club is relaxing. The breakfast is good and tasty. The restaurant options are good but are not very tasty. They will save you from starving is you don't wanna go out, but you are not gonna crave them the next day.

I don’t think I would be doing another reservation
    • Deluxe Golf View 2 Queen Beds

Okay this is the part I didn’t really like about the staff. I arrived around 2:40 am at the hotel there was Hispanic guy at the front desk that was really rude the way he told me that my room wasn’t ready at that time. You know I didn’t get mad because he told me that. I understand that ..I get it it was too early. But he wasn’t polite at all . Pleased don’t you think that I’m racist because I’m Hispanic too. But I think just because he saw me that I was Hispanic maybe he thought that wouldn’t make any complaint about it. And changing the subject the free breakfast was horrible the bacon was too salty, the eggs was unsalted no variety of food. Not even pancakes.

the runner he did his work really fast and polite and the guest request operator was really nice when she answered the call.

the breakfast was very varied and delicious with the...
    • Deluxe King Room with Golf Course View

the price on booking.com was not the same on site with almost 200 euros difference

the breakfast was very varied and delicious with the possibility of taking it by the pool. the staff is very attentive and pleasant.

Hotel and staff were great, though we arrived late and...
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

We ordered a bottle of wine and the poor girl was struggling with a cheap corkscrew that you put together. I could barely make it fit, also there is no bottle opener in the room, small thing but handy.

Hotel and staff were great, though we arrived late and really did not have allot of interaction.

Will book again and will tell my friends!
    • Deluxe Golf View 2 Queen Beds

Can’t think of anything. I will say, it would be nice to have some sort of shopping place ...to buy hairbrushes, sun screen, t shirts etc

Loved the shuttle to Miami terminal - and the front desk staff was super nice and helpful- the restaurant front desk lady was really nice and went out of her way to help - lady at the bar was fun to talk with and have some drinks

Glad we only needed to stay there one night.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The air conditioner rattled and made way too much noise to sleep well. The room was very small for two queen beds. The bathroom was small and the toilet didn’t flush correctly. Disappointing for a Sheraton hotel.

Proximity to the airport.

A let down.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Check in was a nightmare. We were expecting soundproof windows being across the road from the airport, we were wrong.

Super comfy beds. The bell service staff were really helpful.

Great hotel for the price
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

If you don't have a view of the golf course behind the hotel you get a view of the freeway in the tram system.

The pool area is very nice and so is the breakfast area

Comfortable, quiet, great location for a layover, great value for money
    • Deluxe King Room with Golf Course View

There is one restaurant on site and not much choice in ge area but you can order from Uber eats if you fancy something different and just want to relax in your room (this was merely a one night layover for me and my aim was a good night’s sleep).

Convenient and close to the airport.
    • Traditional King Room

The shuttle bus was not yet repaired since my previous visit two days before. Instead they are still using a smaller minivan that at peak times does not fit all the people in line for the airport. No fridge in the room.

Location and the facility. Great bed and pillows. Friendly, efficient and flexible staff.

Comfortable/convenient.
    • Traditional King Room

Wait time for bar snacks took a little time to be delivered.

Convenient overnight stopover before catching an early morning flight to Hawaii.Hotel shuttle delivered us to airport on time.

Convenient for an overnight layover.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Sheets were dirty as if they had not been changed since last guest. The room, overall, did not smell fresh and clean.

How close it is to the airport. Shuttle service to airport.

the advertisement led me to believe that i would have...
    • Traditional King Room

the advertisement led me to believe that i would have breakfast at a cost of $22 for 2 persons. the actual cost was $22 per person. and the breakfast wasnt worth it.

I made a note to the housekeeper, to provide 4 sets of...
    • Deluxe Golf View 2 Queen Beds

I made a note to the housekeeper, to provide 4 sets of towels, shampoo & conditioners, etc. since we are 4 in the room, but the housekeeping staff continously ignored it. She just provided 2 towels, and 1 SET OF each. So, I had to call the Front Desk everyday to give us the needed towels, etc. One more thing, they didn’t have a small fridge in the room. So we dont have any cold drinks to drink in the room, after a long day of stroll.

Quick stay perfect location, clean and tasty food.
    • Traditional King Room

The hotel has noticeable blemishes that should be updated such as marks and scratches on walls and elevators.

The staff was very friendly. Our check in host named Jordan was friendly and professional.

Very pleasant and accommodating
    • Traditional King Room

They provided coffee but not tea in the rooms :(

Very nice area with good views of gold course conveniently right next to airport, train and bus stations. We arrived very early before check in and they gave us a free breakfast whilst we waited.

Business as usual at the Sheraton MIA
    • Traditional King Room

The airport shuttle bus was being serviced during my stay and mini-vans were being used instead. They are small and you have to wait two or three rounds of the shuttles before you can be taken to and fro the Airport. This is a short term problem but in the future the hotel should hire another bus. The food is not great, either at the bar or as room service.

The location and the very comfortable bed, the room in general has a good size but it lacks a fridge. I'm going back there twice in the coming week.

Very The fact that it rained when we tried to sit outside the morning after a good nights sleep!!
    • Traditional King Room

Impressed by the assistance that Josefine in the restaurant at breakfasttime gave us. Liked the way the staff welcomed us back as we have stayed here before. Like the comfort of the beds. Love the fact this is so close to the airport and you provide a free airport shuttle

We enjoyed the pool and the view of the airport.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

We enjoyed the pool and the view of the airport. This hotel would be excellent for a business traveler making a next day connection, or family doing the same. Short trip to the ballpark was perfect.

You’d have to offer me a heck of a lot more for my money to come to your hotel again.
    • Traditional King Room

Check-in staff were not pleasant. They were rude about the overnight parking fee that I was unaware of. After paying for parking I had to leave my car at the garage exit and walk to the front desk because my room key had not been loaded the parking privikedge. At 7:30am I awoke to someone drilling. Some maintenance guy was drilling somewhere on that floor at 7;30 am!? Really!

Very clean. Excellent cleaning staff. Cleaned no staff was very cheerful and helpful.

The location to rental car center and airport
    • Traditional King Room

When I pulled back the sheets on the bed they were filthy with a lot of hair. I was so disgusted and upset. They immediately moved me to another room but I was unable to relax or sleep after that. No confidence in cleanliness of the rooms.

The location to rental car center and airport

room service, attendance and helpfulness of staff at...
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

waiting time for the hustle bus at the airport, it was 20 minutes before one came, while other hotels shuttles seemed to have constantly drive by

room service, attendance and helpfulness of staff at breakfast

I would definitely stay here again
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Our only complaint is that we had to wait almost 40 minutes for the shuttle at the airport.

Everything at the hotel was great. Very comfortable beds and clean room and bathroom. The front desk staff were very courteous and helped us make our short stay as comfortable as possible.

Average experience
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The room and bathroom was too small and the air conditioning was noisy.

The front desk staff were friendly, as well as the bell man and room service staff. When housekeeping didn't clean my room, they gave me a discount from the total cost of my stay.

Easy access to car hire terminal recommend anybody who is...
    • Traditional King Room

People in an evening in the restraint wearing there lids. totally inappropriate attire for the restaurant in an evening. choice of food good well served and pleasant staff. Breakfast good plentiful choice.

Easy access to car hire terminal recommend anybody who is flying in or out with hire car to use this hotel as its directly opposite car hire building. Very quit room even over looking main road. excellent staff

The staff were really nice, they upgarded us to a view...
    • Traditional King Room

The staff were really nice, they upgarded us to a view overlooking the golf course and it was very clean. However the only snag was the breakfast was super basic for a sheraton. The omlettes and waffles were a nice extra, but the meat was of a poor quality.

Close to airport
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Club Lounge Access

The hotel is right next to the Miami airport so expect to hear planes flying overhead. Besides that it was a great hotel for a night before cruising out of the port.

This was a very comfortable hotel. The pool area was wonderful and the bartender was fabulous!

It was extremely cold !
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

It was extremely cold ! Me and my sister was in the pool that day and because it was a little cooler one of the nights we were there , we wanted to turn on the heat and go to sleep . But it was cold the entire night and when I went downstairs to tell them about it they just said “we don’t have a heating system” 😒😒 so you mean to tell me as long as it’s a mirror windy and chilly outside we’re going to be cold in here because you guys don’t have heat ? That was very discouraging !

The price was good, room is well equipped, hold on card was...
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

On booking they said it comes with microwave but our room didn't have one. Parking is far and with no signs to the supposed direct connection to the hotel ($15 per day). Bathroom wasn't that clean. Asked in my booking tp get a golf view but they gave me car rental parking lot view. Due to these I cancelled my booking for the week after.

The price was good, room is well equipped, hold on card was only $50, close to airport.

Absolutely the Best!!!! No need to stay anywhere else!
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Nothing! Everything was wonderful!

No need to stay anywhere else if you are travels take you to the Miami Airport!!! Starting with our Shuttle Driver @ 1:30 am to Oscar, who checked us in and the young lady @ the front desk the next am who told me a bout the train station across the street and saved me $30, the Staff was wonderful! Everyone went out of their way to make sure my sister and I were confortable and had what we needed. The Sheraton was our life boat in a storm after a nightmare day of traveling back to the US and having my passport, wallet and phone stollen as we were leaving Guadeloupe Fr. The beds, linens and pillows were wonderful. What a great place. I'll never stay anywhere else when I travel to Miami. It's only 5 minutes to the airport and the Sheraton has 24 hour free shuttle service. What a plus!

A big mistake and will never stay there again
    • Deluxe Golf View 2 Queen Beds

1) Shower leaked every time it was used. 2) A cotton bud that may have been there from the previous guest remained there for my whole stay 5 days (room was apparently cleaned everyday). 3) No fridge in the room 4) Reception staff did not seem to know much about hotel i.e when the bar opened, can you get food after the restaurant is closed etc

The bell staff were really helpful

Suitable for one night transit while traveling , but not for more stay .
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

I arrived at 13:00 , stayed at lobby for 2 hours till get the room key . Place is lacking off cleaness .

Nearby the airport , frequent shuttle to the terminals .

overall good experience but things can change for good
    • Traditional King Room

breakfast was literally the same everyday..not the best breakfast (as per the SPG group standards). regular water not provided at breakfast table..had to ask for complimentary water bottles for the room everyday. parking was expensive at USD18 per night.

the room was nice and good for a couple..view from the room was good and staff were nice and polite and provided with desired information. allowed for early check-in at about 1030am although we had arrived at 8am.

Location near airport and in front of car rental drop area...
    • Deluxe Golf View 2 Queen Beds

Old building and I couldn't find my reservation at start and they didn't update I have breakfast with my reservation reception deduct 50 dollars for Incrdental without informing me about this I really didn't like check in process even rest was good

Location near airport and in front of car rental drop area and view on golf

Location, comfort great, Staff needs a little training ...
    • Deluxe King Room with Golf Course View

Check out was chaotic. They said "we'll take care of you". What they did: Mix up my receipt with another guest. Not once but twice, while I the driver was hurrying us to catch the shuttle to the airport...

Location - 5 min to the airport. Restaurant Bar are nice. The food selection could be better. Restaurant staff is very friendly, great service.

Clean and neat, staff was friendly and very helpful.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Club Lounge Access

Only concerns was going from 10th floor to 1st for quarters and back to 3rd for laundry and finding an insect in the room, similiar to a roach, that was in the early morning. Both minor concerns and overall great experience.

Clean and neat, staff was friendly and very helpful. Took care of any questions and concerns.

Convienient and comfortable for a stop over.
    • King Room - Club Lounge Access

Whats not to like. Its not a five star resort hotel but it is what it is, a convienient and comfortable airport hotel.

Great location for a first or last stop when flying in or out of Miami airport. Comfortable rooms and good facilities if selecting access to the executive lounge. We stayed on our arrival to miami for one night before heading out to Key West and having left teo cases at the hotel to travel light for teo days before taking a cruise we returned for another night. Overnight storage is $5 per case per night. Parking on site is $18 per day so the bill rack up. But we were in the hotel 1 hour after landing having pre booked and checked in for our car hire in advance on line. Saves so much time after a long flight. On the return the hotel treated us to an upgrade to a duplex suite adjacent to the exec lounge. Made our stay perfect. There is a gym and pool although we didnt have a chance to use them. And its overlooking a nice golf course.

very comfortable
    • Traditional King Room

We waited more than foreseen the hotel shuttle bus free of charge. On the website it was indicated every 20 minutes. On the contrary we had to wait more than 40 minutes, and in the meantime the shuttle buses from other hotels passed 3 or 4 times...

Buffet breakfast included in the price that we paid for the room was really excellent, and open till 11 am, also the location was very nice. The room was quite big and the beds comfortable. It is very suitable to stay here 1 night when you arrive from Miami airport or should fly back. The shuttle bus is free of charge.

At the check out we chose To pay in cash instead of with...
    • Traditional King Room

The hotel is charging doubled, as we paid in cash and now is being charged at the credit Card.

At the check out we chose To pay in cash instead of with credit Card. But the hotel is charging us at the card TOO.