Reviews of Bahama Sands Luxury Condominiums 3 stars

1321 South Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC 29582, USA

#39 of 240 hotels in Myrtle Beach

It was the most relaxing and enjoyable stays we have ever had.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The condominium was luxurious and very spacious. The view of the ocean was spectacular and very relaxing. This was the best family vacation that we have ever had due in part to our accommodations. We would definitely want to stay there again on our next trip to Myrtle Beach.

The people that stayed above us they were so disrespectful...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

The people that stayed above us they were so disrespectful they caused my sister to have a panache attack and she didn’t get to enjoy her last 2 days because she was up all night walking the floors trying not to think about what had happened the day that they decided to fight and the man threatened to throw the women off the penthouse floor

The condo was really nice!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

Housekeepers were very rude. One side of the kitchen sink was stopped up.

The condo was really nice! It was clean My whole family enjoyed it. The kitchen had everything we needed.

Ocean view, short walk to beach, clean spacious rooms, more...
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Washer and dryer very noisy and squeaky. But better than not having one at all.

Ocean view, short walk to beach, clean spacious rooms, more than one bathroom, parking garage, large deck with plenty of chairs and a table, very memorable trip!

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Only the staff and the view
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

It’s the worest place I have been to they need to remodeling the future and the carpet it’s very dirty the bathrooms need to be upgraded the beds are uncomfortable at all

Only the staff and the view

all was very good.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

I did not like the staff I think it was the maintenance had two people 1 we talked very weight saying we could not add more to the building that had not paid, and the other we went down the hall talking to the family and call us told us that we did not talk

all was very good.

Oceanfront condo with pool.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Clearly an aging building that needs TLC. Balcony needed powerwashing, rust on pipes feeding pool, shower door hinges off track, etc.

Oceanfront condo with pool. Loved admiring the beach from balcony with mug of provided coffee in the early morning.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Beds were comfortable, facility was clean, liked snack...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

WiFI was slow, tv in great room very slow, didn't like that office staff not available in evenings, sofa not very supportive

Beds were comfortable, facility was clean, liked snack option vs. room cleaning, staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The beds were very comfy.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The kitchen was not as equipped with utensils as I thought it should be. Some of the pots were missing, no bowls at all. I have stayed here before and the kitchen had everything a kitchen should have to cook with.. We also had a few crawly uninvited guest, but I did enjoy my stay.

The beds were very comfy. I liked having easy access to the pool and the beach.

this property is beautiful, awesome view, the staff was very...
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

one of the housekeeping girls of African girl had a nasty attitude

this property is beautiful, awesome view, the staff was very pleasant, the area was very close to local stores and restaurants we loved it! we will book on a yearly basis.

The staff confusion on your policies which left us with missoppunities for our stay was lacking.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Code for door entry didn't work, advertise snack given dai!y not done, said housecleaning daily but when call office was told we had to ask for it. I travel a lot never had to ask for housekeeping was part of stay, we only got fresh linen daily. To much confusion as to your policies, was told not everything in advertising is done at that location. This should be corrected with all your advertising networks.

Rooms where nice and roomy, clear excise to beach also clean pools for the family.

not bad
    • Mobile Run of House Room

need to let people know after closing give them a number to call so they know how to check in

it was very easy to check in and out no hassles like the code thing going on even though i got there after check out time was able to get the room i saw online very convenient

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

I liked that the property was right on the beach and it...
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The hotel needs renovations. The walls, corners, and doors need replacement/repair. The refrigerator was leaking water, the dryer took 2 cycles to dry the clothes, the couches were worn and needed to be replaced. The dishwasher didn’t clean the dishes, and the overall hotel could use some TLC.

I liked that the property was right on the beach and it provided a private entrance to the beach.

Floating roaches
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The personnel staff was unpleasant and unorganized. The housekeeper did not want to bring our room fresh linen. I’m the pool was black roaches floating in the pool. Very unsanitary.

The location only

The View from the balcony
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Stay Away!!! There was bugs all over one of the rooms. Also the elevators smell really bad! They only have shopping carts for you to use when you want to take your luggage to your room which was very odd. I would not stay here again, was not comfortable at all!

The View from the balcony

We had a very enjoyable family vacation.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

The facility was clean and well appointed. We enjoyed the pool facilities immensely,There was plenty of room in the 2 bedroom condo for our family of 5 adults and 2 children.

Had fun wth family but Bahama Sands isn’t a place I would stay again not maintained.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

The place has gone downhill since I lasted stayed there. The room stunk like bacon. The countertops were greasy. The floors are not mopped the children got there feet dirty walking around the condo. The pillows on couch had food all over them. The whole place needed a good scrubbing. There was something splashed on the tv and wall. The owners haven’t replaced the furniture forever all the furniture is dated and needs replaced. Our family will not stay at this location again. Btw there is no front desk it’s across the street whenever we’re greeted by anyone. I did talk to a lovely lady in the phone that apologized or the problems. But we weren’t comfortable there at all.

The location of hotel.

I would choose wisely next time.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

We expected a unit with 3 bedrooms, a master with a king bed, and 2 secondary rooms with 2 queen beds each, plus a queen sleeper sofa. We got a secondary bedroom with 2 queen beds and one small room with only one queen bed. This made sleeping awkward for two of our quests who expected their own bed. I paid based on this feature and did not get it, and the room diagram showed two rooms with 2 beds not one. No accommodation was made at the resort, only that I should call booking.com

The room had a full kitchen which was nice and a washer/dryer. Each room had its own bathroom, a great feature, especially for couples, teens or friends. It also had a code lock on the door, no card to keep up with.

The pools, condo, and beach access was great.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

Location was a little bit of a drive away from a lot of the attractions it was rated 8.8 which was why i booked but in my opinion was too high. The condo and view was beautiful, however i booked because of the gym and it was closed the entire week i was there.

The pools, condo, and beach access was great. Beds were comfortable, jacuzzi tub was relaxing . I would book again if i were looking just to do beach and pools.

We had a beautiful experience, clean, we had an ocean view...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

We had a beautiful experience, clean, we had an ocean view room and the view from our room and balcony was great, the kitchen and washer dryer came in handy.

• Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

There were some towels left hanging on the back of the bathroom doors from the previous guests. It seemed like everything was clean and all towels were replaced. I felt like it was just an oversight that the cleaning staff didn’t check behind the doors. They were damp, so obviously they weren’t clean.

Great location. Beautiful condo with 3 bedrooms each with a private bathroom!

I loved the location.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

There was a shortage of luggage carts. But we all managed to make it work.

I loved the location. It was quiet and very peaceful. The few was great snd condo was awesome. The decor was beautiful and the kitchen was wee stocked for adults snd for kids. Loved the condo ver much.

Overall great place for vacation
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

Need more things to do onsite for the family. Such as cookouts, live music, kid friendly events. We enjoyed ourselves, had to go out more than expected, but really enjoyed our stay.

the view and location was excellent
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

the tiled floors in our suite (kitchen, hallway, bathrooms) were a little dirty - had to clean them when I arrived - everything else seemed fairly clean

the view and location was excellent

Over all the stay was good, except the view.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

I was very disappointed in the "partial beach front". The Price of the room was very expensive and I was mostly looking at a block wall. Aslo the second bathroom, the commode ran all the time and completly broke on the 3rd day. I was told when I asked for a discount that I could have called maintenance.

Beds were very comforable. Loved the covered pools, and water level was perfect for the kids.

It was perfect location, nicely furnished, and to top it off...
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Totally lacking any cleaning service. Says we were to have daily cleaning, etc. beds to be changed on 3rd day. We got one bed made (out of 3) on one day only. NOT ONCE was a sweeper ran or ANYTHING wiped off. They did empty the garbage and hand us rolls of toilet paper. Sorry, we won’t be going back. Poor management.

It was perfect location, nicely furnished, and to top it off perfect weather

The condo was very large and the ocean front view was great .
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The condo was very large and the ocean front view was great . The condo needed cleaned the walls were dirty and the floor made your feet black . The bedding and the furniture was not clean .

Wouldn't go back
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

No dining room table as advertised. Could only use one shower at a time. Beds uncomfortable and sheets hard as bricks. Almost suffocate in the elevators. Not enough cooking materials.

Locstion. Clean. Beach access.

Amazing
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

My family & I had a wonderful experience. This place more than met my expectations. We loved everything from the hot tubs & lazy river to the most beautiful view from our balcony. We can’t wait to go back next year & stay longer.

Overall the stay at the condo was wonderful and exactly what we wanted. Location great and quiet.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The kitchen is limited in pans and cooking utensils but not a big deal since there are plenty of restaurants nearby. The living room furniture was a little uncomfortable and worn and the chairs on the balcony could be upgraded for comfort.

For the price the condo was amazing. 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. The view from the balcony was amazing - right on the ocean. The condo was very comfortable and had everything we needed and wanted for our vacation.

Overall it was a fantastic experience, and it was my 2nd time saying there.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The mattress, in master suite, was a little lumpy but doable, the room had a slight hint of a person smoking but after opening the windows it was ok. The name change of the property was a little confusing but ok

Decor was beautiful, the room was very clean, detailed packet with instructions was a plus. Kitchen was very clean. 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms was just right and very spacious. Didn't wait long for the elevators, great access to the beach and pool.

Didn’t Love It!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

Pool area was smalll, pool/ lazy river only in shade which might be ok in the hot summer months but not in a cooler May . No music I. The pool area or place to get drinks/ food. We normally stay at another hotel operated by Wyndham The Bay Watch Resort but after some issues there and being promised a coupon for a free night that I never received I was hoping to find a new place to stay in North Myrtle Beach but this wasn’t it! We stay In the area 2-3 times a year, but will not be staying here again!

Room was large, clean and pretty comfortable. Love North Myrtle Beach

Great value and great place to stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

The view of the beach is not the best, since this condo is on the side of the building.

The condo is really nice, two bedrooms, one with a king sized bed, and the other with two double or queen beds. It has large bathrooms with tub jets in each. Great kitchen and dining room table.

It was good
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

The word “luxury “ didn’t really fit. The furniture was a little outdated and the bed was very hard. I thought I had asked for ocean front but got ocean view.

We liked the location, the staff were great, and the pools were clean.

The cleanliness
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Not a good location. The staff wasn't in the office when I needed something and the housekeepers don't come in and clean your room if you're going out until checkout. We waited 30mins before someone came to the front desk

The cleanliness

Nice condo, easy parking, comfortable, not-so-great amenities.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Heated pool area was not enclosed with the glass doors. Very windy and cold! Not able to be enjoyed. Also this pool was unexpectedly closed for more than half of our stay. Both hot tubs were also unexpectedly closed for more than half of our stay.

Bed was great with lots of extra pillows and a comfy mattress. Spacious living areas allowed family to coexist without tripping over one another.

We love the place
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

We were given a bigger suite and enjoyed the ocean front view. We even received daily room service. Consider these days. You would only receive weekly room service in a four stars hotel. Very comfortable. We will definitely return in summer.

Quiet room with great views.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

Shower Curtin rod was not securely fastened to the wall in the main bathroom

The view, location, space, cleanliness, and parking was superb. The room was comfortable and quiet.

It was nice for the price
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

They need to put cable in the living room not the bedroom and i like to stay were i don't have to drive to everything but all in all it was nice for the price

The beds were very comfortable.

loved it and would come back for sure!
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

sofa was not comfortable in the living room but only downfall and we didn't spend a lot of time in our room so really not an issue

Beds were comfy. rooms were spacious. Kitchen was well stocked and the view was amazing! sitting on the balcony and watching the dolphins swim by each morning was a highlight of my trip!

Good value for big families
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Rooms were clean, but condo was showing its age in some places. Probably just needs a new paint job. Fitness center is tiny. Didn't have hot water one day, but called maintenance and they fixed it within a couple of hours.

Spacious room - loved the 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. View from 11th floor was amazing and dining room had space for a large group. Beds were also very comfortable. Pool area was nice for the kids too (huge hot tub as well!). Parking was indoor, right near elevators so very convenient and they had shopping carts available on each parking level to use. Not the newest or fanciest condos we've been too, but definitely good value for the price.

Loved it. Would definitely return!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

Upon check in, we were given a hard key (like metal, real key) to access the ground level (pool, lazy river,etc). We figured we would need it to access the little lobby areas near each elevator on the parking garage levels. However, I was disappointed to find out that those doors are not locked. Therefore, there is pretty open access to the facility for anyone seeking it. Also, our door lock stuck. We would insert key, light would turn green, but upon turning knob it would seem the door was catching on something. Maintenance was super nice and came right up to show us the trick to wiggling the handle right, but I think it should be fixed in a proper manner.

The location for this property is excellent. Directly on the beach, near enough to all the attractions to make them accessible, but far enough away to make the area too crowded. The parking garage in the building is awesome. The free DVD rental in the lobby with new titles was great too!

Everything was great besides not being able to utilize the kitchen and our food going to waste.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The refrigerator in our room did not work, we traveled a great distance with intentions to prepare food, but we couldn’t store it and the items went sour. We contacted the front desk but the couldn’t offer us anything.

Great time had by all
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Living room furniture very uncomfortable. Dishwasher was difficult to start. Hot tub water could be a little hotter

Very clean, great pool area. quiet. Would definitely go back for a vacation.

We stay here because it’s the nicest one we’ve found at a reasonable rate
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Needs better skillets , not a fan of the laminate flooring.. I prefer carpet .. the laminate gives a cheap look for such a luxurious room .. if I were running the place I’d also sell tanning oils and washing machine products ..

That the condo was spacious so that everyone had some...
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

We had a problem with the safe first. Next we had a issue with the door not locking. I feel there could of been more pots and pans. We needed more trash bags and dish washing soap. The biggest drawback was someone decided to drain all the pools. When I say all I mean even the kids pool, Jacuzzi, and lazy river, in preparation for a hurricane that never arrived and once it was clearly not hitting the east coast the pools still were not filled back up.

That the condo was spacious so that everyone had some privacy.

Wonderful! I hated to leave this sunrise (taken from the balcony of our suite).
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

For a property that size, they need more luggage carts, we had to use grocery carts that they provided.

My family has been a Destin, FL family for the last 14 years -- 1-2 times a year. I think we're transitioning to becoming a North Myrtle Beach family -- at least I am. I can't wait to go back! .

I enjoyed our stay.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

I enjoyed our stay. It was very spacious and really clean. I requested that we be on a lower level because my Father cannot do heights, and we ended up on the 10th floor. I hate this happened, and our request was not honored, because we were not able to utilize the balcony like we wanted.

Nice stay just need a little improvements.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The carpet in the room was dirty in the living room and the sofa needed to be replaced because it felt like we were sitting on the floor it was so worn out. The DVD Now machine broke our 2nd night there and wasn't fixed until the day we checked out, so we didn't get to use it during our stay.

It's right on the beach. The view from our room was gorgeous. The location was quiet and the front desk staff was friendly and welcoming. The layout was roomy and good for large families.

Overall my family and I enjoyed our stay at Atlantic Breeze and would recommend it.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Things they could improve is some of the bathrooms were dated with old fixtures.

The staff was friendly and check in and out was quick. The beds were comfortable and the kitchen was very modern.

It was fine for a short weekend but no longer.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The staff was very rude and did not want to answer questions or help with anything. The property needs a restaurant or bar near for entertainment.

The balcony was nice to have.

Good location, staff and service not the greatest.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

We drove a very large 12 passenger van, it wouldn't fit through the entrance clearance for the facility. We had to call the phone number on booking.com website for the facility and after some time and run around they told us to park across the street. We walked into the main doors on the ground floor thinking check-in/registration would be there but we couldn't find it. We then called the phone number again and asked where check-in is located. They told us "P2 level" so we went there but still couldn't find check-in. We called again and they told us P1, and found it there but the whole thing took well over 30 minutes. That left a very sour taste in my mouth. At check-out (we were again in a hurry) they told us that we couldn't check out until we turned in all our wrist bands. We had to hunt those down--again a big inconvenience. They should have told us at check-in that we would need them at check-out. The sheets for the pull-out sofa bed were wrinkled and dirty stuffed into the TV hutch, clearly left inadvertently by housekeeping. The drain to the jetted tub worked very poorly. Thus sand built up very quickly in the bottom of the tub.

the suite (3 bedroom) was very nice, exceeded expectations, great view, great location

Perfect for families
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

This place was just about perfect! My husband, myself, my 4 children, my mother, and aunt stayed for 4 nights and do not have 1 complaint. The only reason I didn't give it a full 10 was because it wasn't easy to get to stores, lots of traffic and a little distance. Other than that I would go back!

Awesome View
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

It was so disappointing to see a roach in the dishwasher. I'm glad we were on the way out or we would have left early.

We had a 3 bedroom condo so there was plenty of room for all. The king bed was wonderful and I slept well. The view was breathtaking. We paid a bit more for a 3 night stay but I reminded myself that the view was worth the extra $$. Our room was right across from the pool and that was great. We went every day. My grandkids loved that! Parking was free and there was always a space available...husband loved that! Overall we had a great time and the property was accommodating for the whole family.

Location and pools
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Toilets were broken in our room and had to be moved. Staff very unfriendly and not accomodating. Would not help much because we booked through booking.com according to general manager. Will not use booking.com again due to that.

Location and pools

Great hotel would stay again.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

Clicking in the wall, our iron didn't work, our room didn't have a dvd player. Just little things.

The rooms were spread out and had great space. Such an easy walk out onto the beach.

Not worth the money.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The room was far from clean, and was well used. We had to mop and vacuum as soon as we got there. The vacuum was filthy, and filled with dirt that needed to be cleaned before it would work. The pool was fair at best in cleanliness. It was cold, and small, being mostly covered with little to no sunny areas. The lazy river was green, and I didn't even want to go near the hot tub, let alone go in it. We had a cargo box on top of our suv which prevented us from parking any where but ground floor due to clearance. Spots were limited with 3 handicapped, and about 8 other spots. Front desk staff were pleasant and helpful, but maintenance staff were rude. We signed up for daily garbage pick up and were told to leave it outside door by front desk staff, on second day a man stopped me and gave me a hard time about leaving it there. He told me to walk it to the garbage room myself, even though the day before they took it no problem. I had no problem doing that, but that is not what we were originally told, and he was so rude about it. I would not recommend or stay again due to the overall experience.

The room was large (comfortably fitting 5 adults and 3 kids), and they had daily towel and garbage service (supposedly). It was decorated in a "homey" way, and didn't feel like a hotel room typically does. Acess to the beach was easy and extremely close. Adequate elevators that were quick as well as carts to bring items up to your room.

Beach Front Fun
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Parking is tight and so are the lanes in the garage. Pools are only shaded and small for size of complex.

Location and beds were comfortable. Staff was accommodating and friendly.

Great ocean view!
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Long black hairs (not ours) on towels, hanging from overhead vent, on floor, in tub, etc. Living room furniture needs to be replaced.

Ocean View and Ocean sound while sleeping...

Overall it was good the room needs some upgrade
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Not enough items to prepare at least one meal especially breakfast,the door needs maintence difficult to enter even after key is inserted.needed sheets for pullout sofa bed.

Easy walk to beach from resort,loved oceanfront view

Atlantic breeze was amazing!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

Found a few hair strands on bedsheets but nothing too bad.

Atlantic breeze was amazing! Definitely would recommend this place to others. Our room was amazing and the ocean front view was also pretty amazing! I didn't want to leave.

Wonderful vacation

The pools were to cold.

The rooms were big and the beds were very comfortable. The views were great! The free movies and golf were an added bonus. Will stay again next year will tell others to stay here.

We will definitely stay here again. Staff was very helpful and a great hotel!
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The free stuff like Putt Putt and the Water Park was 30 minutes away from the hotel. Putt Putt course was not very good and extremely hard to play. The water park was nice though.

Our room was spacious and clean. the staff was very friendly and helpful. Great location on the beach and close to anything we wanted to do.

An overall good stay
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

The staff wasn't very friendly and it was pretty overpriced compared to other places with more features.

The rooms were very nice and clean. The pools were great and the beaches were amazing.

Nice week long vacation. (Almost) Home away from home.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Ok, I'm not usually one to nitpick but here goes..... 1st. We were put in the wrong room. It was immediately fixed but obviously inconvenient when lugging around a week's work of stuff for family. 2. There should be more than 1 person working check in.... Although if I'm being honest, I don't know where you'd put them in such a small space. 3. Guests should know that you need to drive up to the 1st floor to register. Ground floor is not the first floor. 4. Although technically the room is fully equipped, there was only 1 mid size pot and 1 med pan. So if you're planning to cook some, instead of paying so much to eat out every day, you should bring some of your own cookware. There were plenty of plates, cups & utensils. 5. The sinks in the Master bathroom did not drain well. I did not check the sinks in the other 2 bathrooms but kids did not complain So I guess they were ok. 6. Tell them that you do not want housekeeping at 9am while on vacation. Unless of course you do..... Then say nothing.

Beautiful views! Very nice & clean room. We've stayed at several different resorts in Myrtle Beach and this one is one of the nicest. Loved the jacuzzi tub in the Master bath. The pool, lazy river and hot tub were all clean as well. Easy beach access. Nice to get a treat bag every day! Love that putt putt and water park are both available for free.

Had fun but will not return to this resort.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

POOL!!!!!! We where so disappointed with the pool area. We where there in mid June and the water in the lazy river and pool was so cold it was not fit to swim especially for my 4 year old. We could finally swim by the last day we where there. They did have a pool in the 5 th floor that was warm but it was small and crowded. Plus they decide to have someone paint the inside rim of the pool dripping oil based paint in the water while people where trying to enjoy the water. They shut down the hot tubes in the middle of the day for mainance as well. All mainance we felt could be done when the pool area was closed. In our room we had a bed that was hard and not comfortable. We know it is a hotel room but when you pay the kind of money for a place you would think it would be a better quality bed and couches. The cleaning services where not up to par. It was clean the first day but if you ask them to clean the floors they would tell you it was not on their schedule to clean the floors that day. All they wanted to do was give you a treat bag and towels. We ask to use their cleaning supply's and we was told the room was equipped with a broom and a dust pan. I could mention more but overall we will not be returning to room 1205

I liked the location of the hotel, and the beach access. The rooms had some updates especially the kitchen but it still had If flaws.

Oceanfront condo
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Because the pools were mostly shaded, they were freezing! It would have been nice if they were slightly heated. The heated pool on the 5th floor was great, but small...

I loved that our room was oceanfront and that there was private access to the beach.

The interior of the room was one of the best we've ever...
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The interior of the room was one of the best we've ever stayed at and there were free movie rentals on site. We were also given free water passes along with free putt putt golf.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

The view is great.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The carpet was dirty. The staff was not very accommodating. It was difficult to find the office. They lock the gate to the beach at 11:00 so no moonlight stroll on the beach .

The view is great.

Great place to vacation
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

We loved being right on the beach, and when it rained we had a good swim in the heated pool. Having a full kitchen and washer/dryer made our stay very convenient. It was a relaxing stay. We also enjoyed forgoing daily room cleaning for the snacks.

Relaxing Vacation
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

The two hot tubs didn't appear to have very clear water, it seemed a little murky for me, didn't feel comfortable getting in them. The couch in the room was dusty, the apartment was clean but the couch could have used a good vacuuming or touching up. I got quite itchy the first night so we laid out some towels so the family could sit.

The hotel was in a serene location, walkable to most breakfast spots and directly on the beach. There was a great bagel shop (Crave) half a mile away, right next to a Krispy Kreme. The area felt more residential than a tourist trap, it was nice to walk around the neighborhood after having a big breakfast and before hitting the beach each day. I could see myself living in North Myrtle Beach or at least vacationing quite often.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

Perfect long weekend stay.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The parking garage is super tight and there weren't any paper towels.

Beds were fabulous! Pillows were so comfy - I found out there they bought them and bought s OK me for my home.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Great location with beautiful beach.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

Cockroaches in kitchen. Once management was made aware of problem we were moved to different room immediately and offered a free night stay and also reimbursed for 1 night.

Ocean view was beautiful.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Good stay for the price paid.
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

The stove surface was not clean it was a little grimmy. The table appeared very worn and the seats were too low and uncomfortable for a tall person. The room was decent but needed to be dusted.

The beds were very comfortable. The check in person Jamie was very nice and when above and beyond to make us comfortable.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

I tapped on the address from the e-mail I received and it...
    • Three Bedroom Suite - Oceanfront View

I tapped on the address from the e-mail I received and it went to my GPS and it took me to Myrtle Besch instead of North Myrtle. It was very confusing and took a while to figure out we were in the wrong place.