Reviews of Anderson Ocean Club and Spa 4 stars

2600 North Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA

#10 of 240 hotels in Myrtle Beach

We enjoyed our stay
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

No hot water in the mornings. I guess high volume of people taking showers. Maid service did not come in and clean everyday. They started the week great and it got worse from there. One day came in and cleaned just a little and toward end of week not at all.

We got a two bedroom suite. It had full kitchen and living room. Plenty of room. Clean. Pools were nice. Parking was across the street but could get valet.

Love the location perfect viewfor ocean front, staff was...
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The bathroom tub was dirty. And the pillow was too big.

Love the location perfect viewfor ocean front, staff was very helpful, it was a great experience.

First Beach experience! Wonderful!
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

That my room smelled of mildew!

How the staff upgraded my room and was very polite! Free DVD rentals! Received texts from staff ensuring i was comfortable! I will be returning with my family!

Great value, nice property, enjoyed the stay despite some uncomfortable inconveniences.
    • Studio with Ocean View

Despite having confirmed multiple times that a crib would be available to us for our 11 month old, upon arrival we learned they do not offer cribs. They were able to give us a pack and play, but that is not ideal for long term sleeping of an infant. Also the bed in the room was incredibly uncomfortable. Though there is a coffee shop with pastries and a pool side bar with nachos/chips on the "menu" there was no real food offered on the property. The "room service" was a from a diner across the street that did not look very appetizing.

Our room was exactly as portrayed in the photos, only with a better view than expected. Plenty of room for a our family of three. We were in a studio with a kitchen, frig, dishwasher, microwave, and stove/oven. Limited counter space, but served its purpose of keeping snacks/drinks in the frig and reheating leftovers. Bathroom was spacious, plenty of closet and dresser space. And a table and seating area that was useful. Valet parking was helpful, the pools and beach access were great! Both were well maintained. We were here for the 4th of July. and the fireworks were easily seen and heard from our section of the beach.

Nice hotel but would not stay there again because it wasn't up to my cleanliness standards.
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

Cleanliness (lack of it) was a real issue for me here. Housekeeping staff left much to be desired, one day they did an incomplete job (no coffee, forgot to put bag in trash can, no shampoo provided). The elevators in the parking facility were not cleaned the whole 5 days I was there. There were towels and trash outside of the pool area leading down to the beach for 5 days. Really...no one on staff noticed that??? I expected a spotless hotel for what they charged, not what I got. Also pool opened at 8:00, but towels did not arrive until after 9:00.

Beautiful hotel, great location.

Great location for the area with the main pier being only a...
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

Great location for the area with the main pier being only a 20 minute walk down the beach. Beautiful views from the balcony and comfortable living conditions. Plenty of space and up to date amenities in the condo. I would love to stay here again and would recommend in a heartbeat

All in all...a good place to stay!
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

That children under 16 were allowed in ALL of the pools, namely, the lazy river and the whirlpool. Adults want to relax in those types of pools, not be overrun by a group of 8 to 10 year olds shouting MARCO....POLO....MARCO....POLO and then trying to avoid being tagged by one of the other players. My wife and were also going to use the washer and dryer in our room until we opened up the dryer and saw dirt and dust balls wadded up in its cylinder. The cushions on the sofa in our living room had two huge stains on them that should have been addressed, we feel, before we checked into the room.

The staff was EXCELLENT. From the time we checked in to the valet loaded our car to depart, everyone was polite, respectful, and cheerful...yes, cheerful. They made you feel great about the day ahead or the day you've just had.

I would stay there again, if I could get a discount. Rates were higher than I normally would pay.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

No cleaning services on a regular basis but the staff was more than happy to refresh my towels upon request.

Like the room layout, loved the view of the ocean and the street, really loved having a full kitchen with full size refrigerator.

One of the best places to visit!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

We recently return home from this Awesome condo. I have stayed at several places and this was by far the best. Great location, walking distance to the boardwalk, plus free trolley service. Also, free golf for family, free new movie rentals and more. A must stay condo!

Great Fun for the Whole Family!

I love the view and the spacious rooms. The staff were friendly and willing to help. We also love that they allow you to rent movies, which are wonderful for families. They also provide tickets to Wild Water and Wheels water park for free. The restaurant across the street is excellent.

not a nice stay at this hotel
    • Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

1. at check in lots of people waiting on rooms because their rooms was not ready on time our wait was two hours after we got there around 5 2. at check in we learn we had to change rooms the next day 3. at check out they did not have our bill right wait about hour for that

It was close to everything and the free water park tickets was great

The location of the property was convenient and in walking...

The service was poor with some employees being plain rude. The property was not clean...not in our room nor in common areas such as the hallways to the guest suites. We were unable to check in to our suites until very late at night because they did not any have rooms ready. The front desk people were helping to clean. Families were sleeping in the lobby. When we said this is not acceptable, they said every other guest trying to check in is in the same position. That speaks volumes... Would not recommend the property and will not return. Very disappointed especially after reading all the positive reviews.

The location of the property was convenient and in walking distance to many restaurants and sights.

The staff was pleasant most of the time, answered any...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Check-in was insane. We got there at 6 for our 4:00 check-in time and people were everywhere waiting to check, some had been waiting since the morning, waiting for rooms to je cleaned. At 7:15 they offered complimentary tickets to Putt putt golf accross the street to kill time but then told us that place closed at 7. We got into our room at 9:30 PM when the room was finally cleaned. The rooms could use some updating, the sofa and carpeting needed cleaning, and the carpet in the bedroom closet and part of the bedroom were soaking wet where it appears water was coming from underneath the wall. That probably accounts for the damp, musty smell in the room. Maintenance came when we reported it, put in a loud fan and never came back.

The staff was pleasant most of the time, answered any questions we had regarding restaurant locations, and came pretty quickly when we requested assistance once we actually got in the room.

Location was perfect.
    • Studio with Ocean View

Set up a couples spa at 9am. They called the morning of, due to short staff to move to the middle of the afternoon, which we had plans throughout the day.

Location was perfect. Staff was friendly. Hotel was clean.

Nice hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

We had to keep going down to the front desk to have our card keys reactivated. I’m disabled and that was a major inconvenience. Only 1 handicap parking space at the actual hotel. Parking was in a deck across the street, no security if you come back late.

Amenities, location to the beach, activities offered.

This place is amazing!

I had no dislikes!

This place is amazing! I loved every single second of our stay! Staff was super nice, the view was amazing! Loved the balcony! They have everything you need here! I will definitely be visiting this property the next time I’m in Myrtle beach! Beautiful place!!

The beach is nice; Hotel experience suit itself was terrible .
    • Studio with Ocean View

Areasis on their construction, Hallway is dirty, elevators dirty with tape where paint have been done sometime ago, first room I went to look like the walls have been battered, pour water pressure, I want thing that this facility has is a great beach this hotel is not even worth $100 an day; don’t waste your money

The Hotel is over priced for the quality of the Room, Pools tiny not like pictures in Ad. SPA shouldn’t be called a SPA; I wouldn’t even give this Spa a 1 out of 5.

I love staying at the Anderson!
    • Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The mirrors were dirty in the bathroom and there was hair all over the shower. The wood floors were dusty. Also the side tables, dressers, and headboard were dusty.

The room was decorated beautifully. The kitchen fully stocked with appliances ans utensils. The pillows were fluffy and there were 4 per bed. The balcony had a roof top balcony which was marvelous. The bathrooms were very spacious and had plenty of personal items for guest. They also offered free dvd rentals and a free game of miniature golf with stay.

VIEW AND LOCATION WERE GREAT
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

THE COUCH AND CHAIR WERE SO UNCOMFORTABLE THAT THE ONLY PLACE TO SIT WAS ON THE BED - WHICH WAS IN ANOTHER ROOM AWAY FROM THE VIEW! THAT WAS HORRIBLE.

VIEW AND LOCATION WERE GREAT

great from Sat to Wed, bike week took over after that and we left about half day early because of t
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

The African American bike week was very disruptive from Thurs thru Sat, no respect for families on vacation with there bikes and loud music that each bike seems to have. You could tell how disruptive the event is when the city has to bring in over 500 extra law enforcement officers. Any other week would have been perfect. Never again book on this weekend

Loud but nice
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

The neighbors were very loud throughout our stay and frequently woke us up. The neighbors to our left had multiple children who kept slamming their door, shaking our entire bed. At one point we looked out in the hall to find a group of people playing frisbee. The TVs are a bit dated, especially for a 4 star hotel. The hotel offers free dvds, but we couldn't get the dvd player in our bedroom to work so we watched it in the living room. Finally, we received ten coupon fliers from 3 different pizza places throughout our stay. The first is called Davinci's Pizza, the second is P&W Express, and the third does not have a name listed. Anyways, be aware that these restaurants are not affiliated with Hilton/Anderson and have very poor reviews on Google.

The staff at this hotel are unbelieveably friendly. The gentlemen who helped us with our luggage was very nice. The employees at the front lobby always have a smile on their face when you see them. Even the custodians/room service employees are very friendly and approachable. The room itself is huge and the bed was comfortable. The kitchen is stocked with pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, etc. The view from the 19th floor was amazing, I definitely recommend an ocean front room. The hotel has multiple pools and two hot tubs with a coffee bar and a beer/cocktail bar. You are right on the beach and the hotel offers an area to clean your feet prior to entering the pool area.

Not sure if I would recommend because of parking.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Inconvenience of parking. Having to walk to the parking deck a block from hotel. Not having complimentary breakfast. These are some what deal breakers.

Room were nice. Ocean view was nice.

My stay was ok. But the housekeeper fail short. On changing lien and bathroom cleaning. Housekeeps c
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

The linen was not changed in the bedroom the next day when I returned from beach. Or bed made up. Bathroom not cleaned and

Hotel employees very nice people

Awesome experience. I look forward to returning.
    • Studio with Ocean View

The beds and pillows were a little uncomfortable to me.

I booked an ocean view room thinking it would be a direct view of the ocean, but it was just a partial view. We contacted front desk and they accommodated us with a beautiful oceanfront room. We just had to pay the difference. The rooms were very clean and the staff was amazing.

Overall the stay was great.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The B bar near the pool. My guest and I were totally ignored. For the record there were a total of 4 patrons seated at the bar when we intered. The bartender didn't acknowledge us at all. After about 5-10 minutes we went to the front desk and reported the issue.

Ocean view

Great Mother's Day Getaway
    • Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The only thing I didn't like was the living room furniture. It was outdated and uncomfortable, especially the sofa.

Everything! The staff was all pleasant and helpful. The property was beautiful. The room was AMAZING!

Furniture and décor was nice overall.
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

Provide clean bath wash clothes daily. Straighten up bed covers and pillows daily. Sofa needed cleaning. Organize parking procedures for people checking in, especially during weekend traffic. Provide extra rolling carts for customers; not just for valet.

Furniture and décor was nice overall. Friendly staff.

Location was great
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

Paid extra for ocean front room and the bedroom was in the back of the suite, couldn’t hear the waves like we wanted at night. The accommodations were sufficient but not what I expected for the price.

Location was great

Valet parking was a breeze.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The resort from the outside was nice and even the common areas. Our room was not the best. We changed rooms on night 1 as the first room was not clean, was not dusted, and the ceiling fan just kept turning without us touching it. The second room was better, but still not what I would’ve expected from this property. I personally won’t return to the property.

Valet parking was a breeze.

The staff was amazing, from the concierge to the valet.
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

I did not like the lack of food options. There was no restaurant on site. They did have a small bar which was nice but it seemed like you needed to venture out on the town to get food. This was not a deal breaker however it would be a nice feature.

The staff was amazing, from the concierge to the valet. I was asked daily if there was anything I needed to make my stay better. The room was very nice and spacious. The Spa was better than I expected. I will for sure come back.

EXCELLENT!!!!🙂
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

Some of the guys who gets your car could be more pleasant.

The spaciousness of the room the comfort of the room. It was a home away from home experience.

I'll be back
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

I fell in love with the 3 bedroom condo and was a little disappointed by the tiny balcony for the 1 bedroom condo I booked this time.

Everything! I love this place.

Everything was great in the room.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

I wished a restaurant were in the facility and the Starbucks didn’t really have much to offer except coffee.

Everything was great in the room. And my stay was impeccable. I cannot wait to return.

I will never stay there again nor recommend this location
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Went to another hotel and had no problem If it is sand fleas it still need to sprayed But the other hotel had no issue of sand fleas

Breakfast was good

Phenomenal. Expectations succeeded!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The entrance could be a little wider for loading and unloading.

Everything was perfect!!! Me and my boyfriend absolutely enjoyed the Awakening Spa. The staff was very polite and welcoming. The whole spa experience was just right! Will be visiting this resort sooner than later!

The best place to stay at Myrtle Beach!
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

Everything was amazing. We stay here every time we come to the beach and always leave completely satisfied. I love the comfort and cleanness of the room. The bar and coffee shop is a plus and the friendly staff is awesome.

Waste of time and money
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Yes, we had to leave the first room that we stayed in do to molding on the ceiling. The tv's was very small, the furniture in the living room need to be updated. The pictures on the internet don't look anything like actual room in person. We had to call front desk because the water in the bathroom was cold and told us to let the water run for 15 mins (lol) guess what? That didn't work either. We was very disappointed and would never stay there AGAIN

Nothing, it was horrible

Balcony, Ocean Views, kitchen area, Starbucks on site
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

Doors are heavy and they slam. The welcome desk tries to get you to sign up for a time share. Room is Nice but needs to be updated

Balcony, Ocean Views, kitchen area, Starbucks on site

For the amount of money paid I expected a lot more. Will not choose this hotel in the future.
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

Floor 9 smelled like a dead fish, could not get an appointment at the spa and attendant who answered the phone was very rude. Starbucks in lobby was horrible (couldn't even get a bottle of water and cashier was rude). would have preferred to stay at a hotel with a restaurant, Magnolia's was horrible.

View, condo was nice

Very good overall.
    • Studio with Ocean View

The bed was not very comfortable. I have stayed at a lot of Hilton’s by choice and this was one of the most uncomfortable. A little disappointing especially since this was a relaxing vacation.

Great Value
    • Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The furniture needed some updating. It was not very comfortable to sit and watch movies in the evenings. We all felt like we were sinking into the couch and chairs. We have stayed at other places where they offer breakfast. That would have been nice to have. But overall great experience.

We loved the location, right on the ocean! We had a 3 bed 3 bath oceanfront room. There was plenty of space for the 4 adults 3 children. Big closets. The bathrooms were very nice with great shower pressure. Staff were there everyday to clean and give fresh towels. Indoor pool and hot tub was nice because the weather was too cold to swim outside. There was a Starbucks and a bar onsite plus a spa. With 3 children I had to do some laundry. There was a washer and dryer that worked out well. Loved the large balcony which we sat out on to look at the ocean quite a bit. Very relaxing!!

Great hotel on the beach.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The maintenance man that came up to help us with our hot water was horrible. He was incredibly rude to my parents and to me when he barged into our room. He woke my daughter and almost walked in on me changing my clothes.

The room was good sized. It needed a renovation, but it was clean and well kept. The bellman and valet were amazing and the front desk staff was very helpful.

The washer and dryer in the rooms and the cleanliness
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Room wasn't ready to check into until hours after check-in time. Ran out of toilet paper because it was never checked by the cleaning staff.

The washer and dryer in the rooms and the cleanliness

Had a wonderful stay. Great staff. Will stay at the Anderson again.
    • Studio with Ocean View

Have a more comfortable chair in the studio rooms for sitting. Don't want to sit at the table or on the bed all the time while in the room. The other chair was not comfortable.

Staff was amazing. Plan on staying at the Anderson again next year when we travel to Myrtle beach.

This resort felt like home.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The plastic chairs on our balcony. My husband and I spent a lot of time sitting on the balcony. It would have been nice to have more comfortable chairs like the other units had. Our room was not ready at 4. At 4:30 it was still not ready, however the gentleman at the front desk moved us around and got us the same unit on a different floor.

This resort felt like home. We were comfortable with every aspect of our stay. It was very clean and the staff were pleasant even to our children when they went to the front desk alone.

Needs improving before we return
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

The rooms need upgrading. The sofa squeaked, the pull down bed out of the wall was so loud and the bedding was so uncomfortable in the master bedroom. House keeping never came by to clean our room until i called them around 5 p.m they said my room was serviced and it wasnt. The bathroom hard hairs all over the floor.

The staff is very friendly

Good place to stay but could have been better with bath issue fixed. Currently under renovation.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Biggest issue was the bathroom tub (a large oval spa design). Problem was the tub was slick on the bottom. Fear of falling especially for seniors with balance issues. No handrails for security.

Plenty of room, seating was comfortable, view was great, all the staff was wonderful to work with, and valets were very accommodating. Also loved having Starbucks accessible in the hotel.

Excellent view of the beach from the hotel room balcony and comfortable living area
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The golf course and water park was not open to have fun. That could’ve been a free activity to enjoy. Nobody mentioned that both would be closed.

The wide space and cleanliness of the hotel suite. There was enough storage space to put all of our belongings in the proper place. The unlimited free dvd rental was a plus.

Nice hotel, once the remodel is complete I'm sure it will be much better.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Our room had a terrible smell. Had to go shopping for cleaning supplies to clean the floors myself. Parking was not attached to hotel, it was across the street. There was an extra fee for valet.

Comfortable beds, spacious rooms, pool area, starbucks and bar

Top Notch Hotel Stay Ever
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

I loved everything about the trip from booking the trip,changing my reservation was easy and they were great.

Everything. The staff was so courteous and helpful.The hotel was beyond clean. No long waits for parking. The bar was great. Beautiful hotel. Convient location.

AWESOME!!!!!!
    • Studio with Ocean View

Loved this hotel. Centrally located. The spa was amazing and the room was terrific! Nice view of the ocean and loved the full kitchen and washer and dryer. We enjoyed everything and used the indoor pool and hot tub as well as rented movies we hadn't seen every day. Will be staying here again as soon as possible!!! Will probably bring some friends!!

Totally Awesome Experience!!!
    • Mobile Run of House Room

I didn't like the fact that I couldn't have stayed much longer. I have no complaints. I enjoyed my stay here.

I would've loved to have a better view of the beach. Overall, I loved the accommodations. It felt like home away from home. I will definitely return to Anderson's in the near future.

Other than the main floor hallway, I loved it!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

- The staff standing the hallway connecting the hotel lobby to the elevator lobby. - having to walk through the car port and by all those staff standing in the lobby/ hallway to get to and from the pool.

The room was nicer than expected. Front desk staff was super friendly and helpful.

Probably one of the best places we've stayed at.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Nothing, just wish we had more vacation time.

This facility was OUTSTANDING! From check-in to check-out you could not have asked for a better experience. The facility and room were immaculate and recently updated; view spectacular. Definitely a winner!

A choice Myrtle Beach Getaway
    • Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Accommodations were excellent along with the valet service. Location could not have been better. Convenient to shopping and theatres. Will definitely return!

The consierge sent us out of area for a buffet when there...
    • Studio with Ocean View

The consierge sent us out of area for a buffet when there were ones much closer. Magnolias across the street was horrible - another consierge suggestion.

Very pleased
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

That there is no room service. We packed food for our kitchen but we're missing a few small things (i.e. jelly, salt and pepper) room service could have handled that.

The cleanliness was amazing. I felt right at home with how well the property was taken care of. And the peace is quiet is unmatched. Well woth the money!

I will be back soon, i promise...............
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

Parking was not a favorite of mine, but it was free. lol Thank you all again. Will be back soon.

The color of the building and the lobby is very inviting. Its has a grand enter feeling, make you feel important.

Overall exceptional place to vacation the best one we’ve ever booked directly on the beach
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Parking across the street and that we had to park on the level three. Also need complimentary breakfast at the resort. I didn’t like the idea of front desk calling asking if you wanted to go to the time share viewing.

Outside appearance draws you like a magnet and the inside view is beautiful

Well they had to put me in three different rooms because the...
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

Well they had to put me in three different rooms because the first room was great but the bed was not made up and the bathroom was not clean towels on the floor then the second room they moved us to was being inspected and water was all over the floor, the bottom of the stove was on top of counter, cushions not put in place in seat etc and the third room was what I settled for because I had a long day and was ready to relax and didn’t have time to keep going to room to room but everything else was great.

My stay was excellent
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

I got a cold by having to go outside back to the lobby to go to my room from being in the indoor pool during cold weather

The overall appearance od the hotel as well as cleanliness

Excellent. I plan to return next year.
    • Studio with Ocean View

The area to park in order to check in/valet area was crowded, but it was a minor inconvenience.

Very comfortable room that felt more like staying with a relative than at a hotel.

Everyone was very nice and respectful.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

I didnt like the parking(across the street). Spa closes at 5pm and check-in is at 4pm.

Everyone was very nice and respectful. The rooms were beautiful.

Was a nice stay
    • Studio with Ocean View

No ocean front view. Long night for me

Quite and comfortable but my best friend was very upset we didn't get ocean front view. Not a side view to look at a building. Her being upset. Not happiness for me

Would not return.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

See above. Also the bar was really dumpy. The restaurant and parking was inconveniently across the street.

The first night we were disappointed with our room that was smack in the middle of major renovations. We did complain and they nicely moved us to a much better oceanfront room on the 29th floor.

Excellent!!! Would definetly go back!
    • Studio with Ocean View

i didnt like the parking across the street,and that the pool was not connected to the building,you had to enter the pool fro the outside was kinda cold out,if it was Spring or Summer it wouldn't been a big deal.

i like the overall comfort

Enjoyed my stay and I will definitely consider for future trips.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

My entire stay was very nice. The rooms were nicely furnished and clean. The kitchen was stocked with all equipment needed to cook. I loved the pillows! :-) The staff was very nice and accommodating. Valet parking - excellent service!!

We had never been to Myrtle Beach so appreciated the special hotel rate. It was a great value!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The weather was rainy and it was off season so we didn’t experience everything the hotel had to offer. It would have been a nice touch to have 24 hour coffee and tea to welcome visitors.

Good location and value. Loved the washer and dryer. Magnolias restaurant across the street had delicious food. Our waiter was very attentive.

A weekend getaway with excellent comfort and class
    • King Suite - Ocean Front

Everything about this resort exceeded our expectations. The staff was professional and friendly. The room was modern and very clean. Will definitely make arrangements to visit again soon!!

LOVE THE ANDERSEN!!!
    • Mobile Run of House Room

The only problem was the parking across the street. I just feel as if the parking should of been attached to the resort.

The property was very clean even though it was under renovation in some areas. It still didn't stop the warmth feeling here. Love it.. The staff here are amazing and friendly. Will be back soon.

Beautiful accomodations with friendly, helpful staff. Would highly recommend to friends and family.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

We rented a three bedroom condo and it was extremely clean and well kept. The staff was great. I received a text on the trip down to let me know the room was ready and they looked forward to our arrival. The text before and during our stay was a great plus to the amenities.

Great beach stay for the money.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The room we stayed in was a bit dated, but it's under construction and new rooms are coming. I hope to stay in one of the new rooms next time.

This hotel is an excellent place to stay for the price.

have stayed several places and it is not my top 1 or 2.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Water smelled in shower; you have to walk into cold to get to pool. No grill or cafe on property. Had to walk accross the street to eat and no grill or anything to get a burger or drink. Had to use drink machines. I asked a staff and the sent me to 4th floor for drink.

The room was ok itself

The hotel presents very well. I can
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The pull out did not have any bedding. When I called to inquire about it, they informed me that the bedding was in the dresser in the living area. All that was there was a blanket and a pillow, no sheets. The room was not fully prepared to receive guests.

Had a very late check in and left early in the morning. What I really enjoyed was the valet service. Traveling with children can be hectic, having on site parking is a wonderful amenity.

Other than the finding hair in the shower, it was a good stay!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

When I went to take a shower there was someone else hair in several places in the shower which grossed me out! It made me feel uncomfortable, and as if the entire room wasn't cleaned properly. Also my bed didn't have a fitted sheet, and i was scared the flat sheet that we had to sleep on which was instructed by one of the staff was going to come up while I was sleeping , and I would've been on the mattress. YUCK!

For the most part it was very nice overall!