Reviews of Abby's Anaheimer Inn - Across Disneyland Park 2 stars

5.9

5.6

Poor
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Noise from unfixed bathroom, even when complained to staff. Unclean sheets, bath towels, no soap or toilet papers. Unclean smelly carpets. Parked cars were noisy alarms. No tea coffee service.

Friendly staff

A hard night
    • Standard Double Queen Room

The bed was extremely hard. Like sleeping on a box spring. With two sleepers on the bed and one pillow each it caused for a difficult sleep each night. A 10 minute walk to Disney but through employee parking so we were uncertain of trespassing so we took an Uber to the park each time.

The staff were great. Very nice and cordial. Always helpful. So close you can hear the fireworks every night

Close location to Disneyland but not worth it. I would not stay here again.
    • Standard King Room

It was rundown, no chairs in room, stained up towels, dirty blankets with hair on them. It had a very small parking lot and no ice machine.

The location was close to Disneyland

When my stay was over!
    • Standard Double Queen Room

This place was a dump! Do not stay here. NO toilet paper, trashcan, towels or soap! We had to ask for these daily! Also, the bedspread was filthy - dried food on it. Carpet was filthy. The shower trickled out the water. There was no plug for a bath. I used a wash cloth. Then I just had one cloth left to bathe with. They were very stingy with the towels. NO chair to sit on. I can't believe this property was even on booking. com. When did you lower your standards Pay a few extra dollars and stay somewhere else! The breakfast is a joke. Cereal I guess. I was afraid to go check it out. A small table was where you would get the breakfast. We walked across the street and ate at Denny's both mornings.

When my stay was over! So glad to get out of there!

TERRIBLE Experience so far
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Very rude staff horrible service I made reservations for me and my family and got two small beds my kids have to sleep on the floor there was only 2 towels and no toilet paper the parking was additional $45 a day I schedule 3 nights but I can’t stay one more day I will never book again with them my total on booking.com was $630 and was charged $750 at registration first time using booking.com I’m not happy at all I’m sticking to hotel.com I’ve never had any suprice with them ever and I travel a lot! Oh the $759 did not include the parking everything you need cost extra pillow baby crib coffee etc

LRge rooms beautiful building great location

The staff was friendly and helpful, and willing to...
    • Standard King Room

My boyfriend couldn't eat the breakfast, as he has a dairy allergy, but was able to drink the coffee and juice. The breakfast was pastries and 2 kinds of cereal. We didn't have enough towels or pillows, and had to ask for more.

The staff was friendly and helpful, and willing to accommodate our requests for 2 extra pillows and towels. The walk to Disneyland was super easy, and the free parking was great. My boyfriend couldn't eat the breakfast, as he has a dairy allergy, but was able to drink the coffee and juice. The breakfast was pastries and 2 kinds of cereal. Housekeeping was great.

Cheaper is not always the best
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Check in and check out time were not what the booking said. Check in was 1hr later and check out was 1hr earlier.

The air-conditioning was not that great especially on such a hot day. The carpet needs to be changed.

The lady who ran the front desk was extremely nice.
    • Standard King Room

Room felt a little off and was rather stinky. Ran out of toilet paper and never got any more! Didn’t get any extra clean towels either. Hot water didn’t work the entire time we stayed, and the neighbors must of been smoking in the room because ours smelt soooo bad and it came from the dividing door connecting the rooms! They were also extremely loud our whole stay.

The lady who ran the front desk was extremely nice. The distance and walk to Disneyland is awesome! And there is free parking.

Cheap is not always comfortable.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

The beds were entirely too hard. I feel I would have been better off sleeping in my car.

The location was great, staff was friendly, and the room was clean.

they need a lot of fixing
    • Standard Double Queen Room

I could not get in my room. the guy in the lobby promised he'd fix it when i left to the store. when I got back he was gone for the night and there was a new guy he had no clue. nobody told him anything about it. therefore I was stuck could not even go down to get my breakfast in the morning. the microwave also did not work in my room. and the water was not hot enough to take a bath. I took a Luke warm/ cold bath.

I loved the fireworks from Disneyland.

Don’t recommend at all, maybe they should really clean their rooms before accusing someone.
    • Standard King Room

They tried to accuse me of smoking when clearly there was no smoke nor smell of smoke. I didn’t smoke, and they totally robbed my money. Put a down payment was told I was going to get it at the end of the stay. The guy told me I had to pay $100 extra because I had supposedly smoked. Don’t recommend unless you’re trying to get your money robbed.

At first when checking in the lady made me feel comfortable. When checking out the guy was not professional at allz

Close to Disneyland.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Dingy and dirty rooms, the ice machine didn't work,I requested a ground floor room because I have a hard time with stairs, I got the second floor

Close to Disneyland.

Do not stay here alone with children
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Phone didn’t work, no actually working plug in room for the phone. The bolt on the door didn’t work either. I was terrified the entire stay. Looks like a run down motel. Never again

Well let’s put it this way, this is a roach motel.
    • Standard King Room

Well let’s put it this way, this is a roach motel. Black mold in the bathroom, TVs from the 80’s, dirty towels and blankets just sickening, Never going back again. Picture is from the bathroom. Pictures they provide on the web are doctored and look nothing like when you step into the room, unless they have one room done up really nice that they don’t use to fake people out. I actually want my money back. This was a disgrace

Close to Disney Park
    • Standard Double Queen Room

It’s expensive for a motel and everything was very old.

I enjoyed that the motel close to Disneyland, it’s actually walking distance . Staff were very helpful and the place was clean.

Where to stay not here
    • Standard King Room

Room needs serious update, fan in bathroom awful just everything looks used

Walking distance to Disneyland could see fireworks from room, staff efficient but lack basic feel of welcome

We will never stay there again.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

The room was dark and drab. Everything felt dirty although I know it was clean. There wasn't even a chair to sit on in the room. We had trouble with our lock couldn't get the key to work so many times I had to have help.

Screw Abby’s Anaheimer.
    • Standard King Room

Rude staff on check in, NO phone in room, old, 1980s TV in room, broken on off switch, terrible picture, ironing board, NO iron, live cockroach running around bathroom, , 2 inches long, came in trru a crack in baseboard. Dirty, unclean, NEVER will come here again.

Not much.

Abby’s Anaheimer Nightmare Horror!
    • Standard Double Queen Room

The room looked as if someone had stripped it of all amenities expected & shown in photos- NO bedside table with lamp to place phones charging etc., NO chair to sit at table, no in-room coffee maker(until complaints to 2 ppl finally got one at 10:30 at night), NO ice bucket in room to get ice for our drinks, my 1yr old grandson’s feet were black from walking around on room rug for 5 min., so we all had to wear shoes unless sitting on beds, we were 2 adults + 3 grands and the room & had only 3 towels - (complaints to 2 ppl finally got us 1 towel & 1 hand towel & 1 washcloth.) The beds were rock hard, super thin blankets on beds necessitated the heater, the 2 beds seemed doubles not queens as described, so our day at Disney was miserable due to no one being able to sleep well as we were squished, cold & uncomfortable. At 11:00 pm we considered securing another room at any of the many nearby motels just to feel comfortable, rested and clean. Everyone in my family was itchy and scratching after sitting on the beds for one hour! I cannot find a phone # or email to contact Booking.com about this horrific experience- but I did send an email that supposedly went to motel management - have heard nothing yet, but I feel that we deserve some kind of compensation or refund for enduring such a horrible night!

Close to Disneyland & CA Adventure is the only positive thing here, but there are so many other motels close in price you should choose instead!

you get what you pay for
    • Standard King Room

randomly my chairs went missing during my stay, which I didn't mind because I wasn't using them. but they moved a bunch of my stuff which was weird. the a/c in my room didn't work (room 107).

it's about a 25 minute walk from the disneyland Gates. pretty clean, very reasonable price and nice staff. the breakfast was actually pretty good. very limited selection. but hey, it's included fo free.

It was great will definitely go back
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Would have been nice to have the full breakfast options available the full hours listed.

Friendly staff, eager to help. Comfortable and the Jacuzzi was amazing!

The location to Disney parks was nice.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Our room key wouldn’t work on our door. Staff kept telling us they would replace the battery & it would be done within the next 30 mins. It was never fixed. Everytime we wanted to get into our room we had to find the staff to come unlock it for us. No wifi.

The location to Disney parks was nice.

I will not be staying there again
    • Standard King Room

The staff was awful, they complained about everything we did. We asked for soap and was told that we used too much.. they also came to our room past 10 pm and told us we needed to pay an extra fee after we had already paid the morning before. For being in the hospitality they were not very pleasant nor hospitalbe.

It was close to Disneyland

Worst Hotel EVER!
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Property is horrible. I would NEVER EVER stay here ever again. From customer service down to the hotel it was by far the worst hotel I have ever encountered!

The location and the staff were wonderful.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Very outdated, definitely could use some tlc and a nice remodel. The free “breakfast” might as well not exist

The location and the staff were wonderful.

Not pleased
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Not worth the money. Very out dated. Needs new furniture. Our room had stained furniture,broken phone,staff not very polite. Asked for towels 3 times before we got them. Would not recommend this place.

Lol...Only the sheets

Not going back....
    • Family Room

Description was across the street from Disneyland and actually more behind. No towels in room, no ice machine, and we found hairs (not ours) in our bed, towels ect...

Could access Downtown Disney through parking lot walk about 10 minutes.

We had 3 beds (2 full and 1 queen/king) in out room and...
    • Family Room

We had 3 beds (2 full and 1 queen/king) in out room and 2 chairs that could be put together to form a small bed (my 14yr old/5'5 son used these). we had 6 people. There was a huge tub, TV with Cable, a coffee pot, and mini fridge. It was very cozy, and the staff was very nice. There was also a washer and dryer available (takes quarters and the office sold soap for cash), which we used, because I have 3 kids and we had traveled 6 hours to get there and had already been on vacation a few days. I really enjoyed the stay. We walked to Disney and didn't have to take a bus or use our own car and have to pay for parking. Thank you

We loved it. Didn't wanna leave
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Me and my children were very pleased with the customer service we received,staff was so very kind and helpful in every way and all the time. Always greeted with a hello and if we needed anything. Thank you Abby's Anaheimer for making our stay so memorable.

We really like this hotel and plan to stay again within a couple of months.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

We asked for more pillows and didn't receive.

The location is why we choose to stay here it is close to the park and worth the money, we have stayed many times here.

• Standard Double Queen Room

Bed bugs found, tub and sink dirty, opened dresser drawer front fell off, opened refrigerator mold musty smell, room had oder could not get cover up with candle or sprays,

Close to Disneyland

I would go back becasue the staff were very nice, the rooms were clean.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

We did not have towel in the rooms and we did get some it was only bath towels, no wash cloths or hand towels, but one of our rooms only got hand towels and not bath towels There was not a continental breakfast. The breakfast was some bad coffee, watered down orange juice, mini Danish and cold cereal, but not very much.

The facility was as expected, clean and the staff were very friendly. We booked three rooms for 6 adults and 2 children and the room fit our needs.

See above
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Wholly blankets no ice machine noisy. Window would not lock TV worked randomly room very dated. No air, swamp cooler phone in room was not connected-no phone cord sink drained very slow

Hot showers close to Disneyland

Location and comfortable beds make it a great stay.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Breakfast is not a breakfast. Get there early so u can get the croissants. Danishs r disgusting. Only very sugary cereals. Drapes were extremely dirty.

The location was great! Easy walk to downtown Disney - and monorail entrance to Disneyland. Beds were very comfortable.

It was clean and quiet and good for the price.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

The "breakfast" was just two choices of cereal and a couple small danishes. The TVs were very old with very few channels, but we didnt spend a lot of time trying to watch tv so it didn't really matter. Not really walking distance if you have small ones, but it was only a $5 Uber to the entrance of Disneyland (cheaper than the bus).

It was clean and quiet and good for the price. There is a good pizza place across the street. The manager was very friendly.

Close to Disney
    • Standard Double Queen Room

There was no nightstand. VERY dated. Could use an upgrade. Charged $15 a day for a 2nd car.

The staff was very nice and helpful. Close to Disney. We walked over.

Yuck!
    • Standard Double Queen Room

The beds were rock hard, the room was outdated and had a VHS player. On our second night we came back to find roaches(they did spray the day before), my kids were freaked out. The shower head was broken, the ice machine was not working, soda machine was sold out. It is not across from Disneyland, rather across from the Disney employee parking lot. Basically if you want to crash for a night and that's it this room would be fine. If you want to take your kids to Disney and maybe spend a little time in the room, I would not recommend. We will not stay here again.

The staff was friendly and attended to the roach problem quickly.

We were unable to sleep and left after one night
    • Standard Double Queen Room

The room was filthy. There were stains on the comforter and a cigarette burn. There was gum stuck to the carpet. No phone, no lamps, no chairs as per the picture shown on the website. There was almost a one inch gap in between the door and the frame so that you could see a lot of daylight. The walls were thin and the room was very noisy. The sheets were very itchy and felt as if they had not been laundered.

The staff was polite and friendly. Your towels were soft and not too small.

A little high priced for the size of the room and distance from Disney but safe area
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Pet friendly rooms (so they smelled like pets). Maid didn’t change sheets even when we ask and she kept forgetting we had 4 people so we didn’t get enough towels and wash clothes and front desk doesn’t open until 7 or 7:30 in the morning Not enough parking spots and really close together

10-15 min walk to Disney or 5 min drive to Mickey and Friends parking. Close to restaurants

The room was clean.
    • Standard King Room

The facility was older and needs paint and updating. The breakfast was minimal and no milk for the cereal 2 out of 3 days. There was no chair in the room. Not enough towels until the last day.

The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The owner was very friendly, nice and accommodating. The location was great for our visit to Disneyland.

the theme park was the only good thing the motel was the worst
    • Standard Double Queen Room

the staff the rooms the breakfast I would think that booking.com would check the facilities that are listed on your site

nether the breakfast nor the beds were anything to talk about. had only coffee and bread for breakfast had no ice and the rooms were the worst I have stayed in

Not a positive experience
    • Standard King Room

Uncovered fan in bathroom. Open air gaps around the door. Old furniture. Bare walls. Frayed carpet. Very loud.

The staff could not have been nicer, but the condition of our room was extremely poor. Had we paid the regular rate of $78 per night, I would understand, but paying $420 per night because all hotels were full due to a trade show seemed to be taking advantage of the situation. Needs some major improvements.

Disgusted with the cleanliness and the management!!
    • Standard Double Queen Room

The room was not clean, although they stated it was; there was no hairdryer (as advertised), no iron in the iron stand, and no phone; what hotel room doesn't have a phone? It looked like they took everything of value out so it didn't get stolen. Weird! So, regarding the cleanliness; I noticed after getting ready to go to bed, after pulling up the bed cover over me, my right hand had a bodily substance (which I will not state in this review) on it and then I noticed the entire bed cover had it all over in spots. I was thoroughly disgusted! When I went to ask to speak to the manager and demand a full refund of my room, Juan informed me that he was no allowed to contact the manager and no refund could be done without manager approval. I told him I would never stay here again and that it is ridiculous that the manager could not be contacted. I would pay much more, or stay in a hotel further away, if it meant that I had a clean room and having the necessities there should I need them!

The bed was comfortable and the two staff members Juan and the other gentleman who checked me in on Sat. 3/10 at 2pm were very hospitable.

Sorry to say, I will not be back.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

The staff did not check me into the hotel properly and subsequently gave a key for my room to another guest who tried to enter my room while I was in it. Obviously, this was very upsetting. In addition, the room was dirty and not well maintained. The rug is ripped, the floor was dirty and covered in hair. The lighting was awful. There was no telephone in the room and the AC was extremely noisy. I will not stay here again!

The front desk staff was friendly.

Creeps...
    • Standard Double Queen Room

It was noisy, not enough parking, not across the street. Technically it is across the street from the employee parkung and you still have to walk through downtown disney. They had a two way mirror in room 116 and the towels were dirty. We were told we could check in at 3pm but it was actually 1:30pm and then checkout is at 11am not 12pm like it says online. When we checked in at 4pm, we still had to wait 30 mins to get in our rooms because they weren't ready.

Close location but if you can afford better, steer clear off the Abby.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Breakfast was mediocre, weak coffee and super sugary pastries. Both room keys had to be reactivated several times at front desk. Stained blankets and crusty material/ stains on bedspread. Super loud fridge in the room kept us awake. Noisy beds most likely due to plastic covers on mattresses. Shower was awful and no bathtub plug so hard to bathe the kids.

Close walking location to the parks through staff parking lot and cheap price were the only real benefits.

I'm not one for writing reviews but it's important I write this one.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

I don't even know where to begin so I will start with the bullet hole in the mirror as you walk in the room. Floors are filthy. Blood and urine stains all over betting and towels. Holes in walls, strange smell. My bed wasn't a mattress but a boxsping on top of boxsping (had to go to Wal-Mart and buy a foam pad) it was a tough few nights to say the least.

The front desk gentleman was amazing. He tried to go above and beyond to accommodate the best he could with what he had to work with.

The room needs new furniture .
    • Standard Double Queen Room

The night stand was moldy

The room needs new furniture . The furniture was run down. But over all it was clean and the employees were so great that I kinda over looked the old furniture.

To many things were missing that were listed on the website and we did not receive.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

My room did not have the following amenities: Telephone, Hairdryer, Iron, hand and washcloths. the microwave did not have any glass in the front only the mesh (very dangerous) the refrigerator was old (some rust on the racks). No Kleenex and the toilet was not installed properly, it felt like you were leaning forward. Aside from the fresh paint, the room, bed linens and furniture was very dated. We asked for washcloths and they said they would bring them by but never did. We didn't have a phone to call the front desk to remind them. And couldn't get a wake-up call.

The bed was clean and comfortable. Short walk to downtown Disney.

good value for the money.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Everything was fine based on the level of the hotel.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.very close to Disneyland, walking distance. Very good value for the money, not a high profile hotel, good to spend all day in Disney. They provide all you need for your stay (TP, towels, soap, shampoo, coffee, small refrigerator, microwave)

we had a great time at the disneyland park!
    • Standard King Room

The bed wasnt comfy, no toiletries, towels staff unavailable.no phone in room!

The closeness of the disney park from the hotel! The 83 bus across the street takes you to the front door of disney. Very convient!

The worst hotel I have ever had the displeasure of staying at!
    • Standard Double Queen Room

This is the worst hotel ever! I received my key. The door was standing open. No toiletries, toilet paper, nor towels. I don’t think they even changed the sheets from prior tenant. The continental breakfast didn’t exist the first day. The office was closed. The bathroom flooded from the next door room. The person at the desk ( once I got ahold of one late at night) only pointed to the sign that said “no refunds”, and just said, “I’m sorry”. I paid 510.00 for a hotel that appeared that it should be rented by the hour. Do not book this hotel !!

It was fairly close to Disneyland. Had to walk about a mile to the entrance.

Not a good stay at all
    • Standard King Room

They gave us room 116 . never again the walls where so thin you could hear your neighbour from upstairs next door plus all the traffic since we where the last room to the street traffic . so If your expecting to have a goodnight sleep not here or atleast this room.

The location and price!
    • Standard King Room

The room was run down, dirty and in need of some basic items. No phone. No lamps. No iron but had holder on wall. No coffee but had a small coffee pot. No wash rags or hand towels. No floor mat. You could see through the crack in the door jam... two kid size pillows for a king bed. Stained sheets. Ice machine was broken.. AC was a wall mount and smelled like urine. Floor was sticky and we wore shoes at all times. I stayed at this hotel about 8 years ago and did not see it like this. It is in need of repairs and updates.

The location and price!

The room was very dirty, the toilet didn't work very...
    • Standard King Room

The room was very dirty, the toilet didn't work very well. There was stains in the sheets and on the carpet. when we check in the front desk staff was not friendly at all but the night staff person was very helpful. I would never stay at these hotel again .

Smelled. Blood n torn bed cover matress cover and carpet. Bed bugs
    • Standard Double Queen Room

I showed guy and told him not yo run card because i couldn't stay in this health hazard.He charged me the two days and even charged me 55 more than quoted for a room we never used

I didnt like it at all. As soon as i walked in it smelled like smoke and odor. The carpet and bed cover was ripped second bed had cigarette burn. On side of bed was blood and the other bed mattress cover was ripped

Comfy, clean, & affordable.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

I honestly cant say I have a single thing i didn't like.

I liked the friendly staff and room was nice n clean. Had a microwave, mini fridge, & microwave. Breakfast had fresh danishes, bagels+cream cheese, cereal+milk, and coffee. Super close to Disneyland. Forgot the utensils when feeding my kids and they were nice enough to give me some. i know where to stay on my trips to Disney

Rude and roaches
    • Standard King Room

Did not have the room we booked on here! Still charged us the amount of the more expensive room even though we were in a cheaper room. Roaches, big

Close to Disneyland and convention center

Terrible
    • Standard King Room

They first gave us a room with a funky smell, and then we talked to them and they gave us another room. There was mold in the bathtub, the roof had yellow stains. It is nothing like the pictures!! Tip of advice, before you book through this website, look the hotel through google, there you would find the real reviews.

There was nothing good in this hotel

there was nothing good about this property
    • Standard King Room

The first room they gave us, had a funky smell. The room is nothing like the pictures, we paid for the king size bed, it did not feel like a king size bed. I would not go back, that's for sure. Tip of advice, before booking, go through the google search, and search for the hotel, you would find the real ratings for each property!

there was nothing good about this property

Good place to stay for a short trip.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

It was a little farther from Disneyland than I expected. They didn't provide washcloths for the first 2 nights, then they only provided one.

The rooms were clean, the beds were comfy, and the staff was very friendly.

This hotel photo copies your credit card
    • Standard Double Queen Room

HOTEL STAFF PHOTOCOPIES CREDIT CARDS. I was extremely unhappy to learn about this procedure that they called normal. I questioned it immediately and was told it was something any property would do to ensure proper payment was received, which I argued that I had never ever experienced a business photocopying the FRONT AND BACK of my card and my drivers license (which also has my billing zip code). I'm also pretty sure this practice is illegal? The bed was terrible. Hard and uncomfortable. I expected it would not be great since this was a budget hotel, but the bed was even worse than I imagined it would or could be. The air conditioner worked but was way too loud to be left on overnight.

It was close to Disneyland, which was the reason for my visit. It was about a ten minute walk to the Downtown Disney area that has shops and restaurants. The room had a mini fridge also.

DON'T DO IT
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Filthy, outdated with the WORST PILLOWS & BED. Bullet holes in mirror and what appeared to be blood splatter on the mirror bed frame. No phone & bathroom door difficult to open/close. Also no chairs to sit, when I asked for 2 extra pillows I was given what could only be ones that a prior guest had meant to throw out. Staff very friendly tho!!

Location and pleasant staff

$ 71.00
    • Standard King Room

I said everything one the first window

The coffee maker part were missing, no cups for coffee,no iron available, no towels for the floor or body. They didn’t give discount for aarp members

Okay if you're on a budget.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

The room and sheets were damp and had a strange smell. Lack of towels... You get what you pay for I suppose. Wouldn't recommend for a family with kids, but a decent option for anyone on a budget. Skip the 'continental breakfast' and go to Dennys.

Close location, and good value, but probably will pay a bit more next time.

Sleep that night to go back to my hometown.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Old furniture, seems kind of old carpet, doors. Recommendable only if you are so tire after a Long day at Disneyland. But you don't like to go back again. No even recommend it to a friend or relative.

Basic and cheap supplies for a location. I got a good price. But you mess to invest a little more, so customers desire to return there.

Close to the park.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Beds were very uncomfortable, felt like I was sleeping on a table. The sheets were also extremely itchy.check in time said 2pm, but my room wasn't ready until 3, and I had to ask for soap and towels, because there were none when I arrived at the room.

Close to the park. The room was clean, and evening staff was friendly.

Not
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Coffee maker, no coffee. No ice bucket. TV remote didn't work. Skimpy on towels. Only 3 towels and one wash cloth for 2 people. No rug. Was told to use one of the towels. No hand towel. When I asked for more; they wanted me to turn in the ones I had. They did let me keep them, though and gave me 1 towel, 1 washcloth and 1 rug.

Bed was comfortable. Floor was clean. Staff was helpful and kind.

It Sucks.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Breakfast is nothing but coffee, OJ and pastries not enough for everyone and sometimes there’s only drinks.

Nothing . They maybe across from Disneyland park but no access you have to walk about 2 + miles to the main entrance .

A decent place to sleep, that's about it.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Didn't have breakfast, but it just looked like cereal and danishes you can buy at smart and final. Room wasn't great, it had an old RCA style TV and you could tell it's been there a while because the table was warped. There was also duct tape on the carpet. The room smelled like it was recently painted and the tile in the bathroom all looked new, so it looks like they're renovating. Beds were clean and there were no bed bugs like other's reported. It was about what you would expect for a motel. My only real complaint is that the first attendant we talked to was really quiet and socially awkward, it was hard to talk to him. The second guy was super nice though, he let us keep our car parked there for $15 after we were done with our stay which was great because parking is $25 at the convention center! If you're looking for a luxury hotel, don't stay here, but if you just need a place to sleep within walking distance of the park or convention center it'll work.

None.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

None.never come back.our kids look at the bathroom they don't want to shower,breakfast suck.nothing good about this hotel .

None.never come back.our kids don't want to shower and breakfast suck

Affordable and great location. You get what you'd expect for the price.
    • Standard King Room

It could have been a little cleaner. Just sort of a run-down sort of vibe. Cups/plates would have been appreciated.

The facilities were very minimal - there was a microwave, fridge and tv. Two pillows. Two towels. No dishware. There were cigarette burns in our blankets but they were still fresh/clean. Really just needed a bed and a shower to come home to after a long day at Disneyland, and for that it served its purpose. The staff was very friendly and helpful whenever I made requests (extended the stay, fresh towels, etc.)

We were pleasantly pleased overall especially because it was soooo clean. The family suite was roomy
    • Family Room

Stronger coffee for the continental breakfast and half and half instead of powdered creamer.

The cleanliness was superior, no musty smell that usually accompanies older motels, staff was awesome!

Value for money, close to Disney, great location and great service.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

The breakfast definitely could have some non-sugary options.

Excellent location, great restaurants across the road, best value for money place to stay for Disneyland, very close! Lovely staff, definitely underrated by reviews. Would recommend this to others for a good cheap Disneyland stay.

Did not meet expectations.
    • Standard Double Queen Room

Rooms are not clean, tv and mini fridge did not work. Not enough parking space. Over price for room that does not meet expectations.

Walking distance to few restaurants and very close to Disneyland.