Reviews of Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia 4 stars

155 E. 50th Street, Midtown East, New York, NY 10022, USA

#179 of 415 hotels in New York

It was fantastic, as usual. Thank you!

The only thing I would add is another mirror outside of the bathroom.

I love the bed and pillows and comfortable room -- that bed is heavenly, and I sleep so well! The location is perfect for us, in the middle of all the places we like to visit and be in close proximity to in NYC. AND, there is no fuss, just easy to check in and out. We also enjoy the free treats from the pantry each day, that is a great bonus!

Would definitely stay here again.
    • Junior Suite with Two Double Beds

The rooms were big with plenty of room for a family of five , everything you need. Bathroom was a little small but how much room do you need in there. The doormen were great so friendly and helpful especially Roman. The bonus $10 a day to spend in the cupboard was fun for the kids. We were on the 7 th floor and it was so quite we could not hear any st noise . Rooms were super dark.

Great location, cheapest hotel in a great area

Check in process was a mess. Needed booking.com to contact the hotel and reconfirm/convince them that service charges were already paid for - saw another customer go through the same thing the next day. Staff only offer late checkout if you tip them. Hotel itself is smaller in size and less luxurious than the images shown.

Rooms on the upper floors are lovely and spacious. Excellent location, great food, bars and tourist attractions within walking distance. Was able to use the facilities (shower in the gym, tea, coffee etc) after checkout.

Excellent Location, lovely rooms with comfortable beds, helpful staff.

We were there for 6 nights. The room was very comfortable. The first night there was an issue with the thermostat and the temperature of the AC couldn't be adjusted. They moved us to another upgraded room the next day since no rooms of the same category were available. The front desk is very helpful and courteous. Will be going back there on our next stay in NYC for sure.

A nice place for a long stay in nyc
    • Queen Room

Sometimes the rates go up too much!

I hace stayed in this hotel for 35 years. All changes and improvements were for better. I love the social areas, they feel just like home!

I definitely am coming back
    • Queen Room

I liked that the room was very spacious and quiet I want to book that same room again can you please tell me what it was called ? I loved the sitting area and the couch the lighting was great the bathroom was bigger I was very happy -

Wonderful City lots to see.

Driving out of the city nightmare!!!!

Bed was very comfortable. Lovely staff, housekeeper , bellman “ Aloha Ohana “ Samuel, who flag our cab down. Doorman who help us find dinner accommodations. Samurai Djopo ? Sorry if I didn’t get spelling of name right. I would come back to stay just to see their lovely smiles. Perfect spot to walk to time square, Broadway to catch a show or two.

Amazing!!!!
    • Junior Suite with Two Double Beds

It was a little expensive, but cheaper than getting two rooms.

It was a great hotel with an extremely helpful staff. They checked me in early with no fee and without my having to ask. This was a huge help to me. They were very patient and easy going with 3 very active children. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with a family of 5 (it can be hard to find a room for this size group, but 50 NYC had the perfect one). The location of the hotel was perfect, easy in and out of the city and close to shopping, restaurants, and E train. Great Experience!!!!

The room was bigger than I expected and the location was...
    • Queen Room

The front desk (Leslie) was unpleasant every time I had to deal with her.

The room was bigger than I expected and the location was perfect for what I needed.

Room was nice but staff hit or miss. Bellmen were the only ones consistently helpful & pleasant.
    • Junior Suite with Two Double Beds

All the add on fees & the lengthy explanations at check in. The pet fee is over the top. $150 for the entire stay would be reasonable. Your upgrade practices border on deceptive.

The suites are nice

AWESOME................HAPPY ..................WOW

THE STAFF WAS SO FRIENDLY...OUR ROOM WAS SO CLEAN THE BED WAS COMFORTABLE AND I LOVE THE VIEW OUT OF OUR WINDOW. LOCATION WAS GREAT. MY WIFE LET HER WALLET IN THE CAB WHEN WE RETURN TO HOTEL SHE WENT TO THE FRONT DESK AND TOLD THEM WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE TRYING TO REACH THE CAB COMPANY MY WIFE WAS COMING BACK TO OUR ROOM BEFORE SHE COULD SAY ANYTHING THE FRONT DESK CALLED AND SAID WE HAVE YOUR WALLET AND EVERYTHING WAS STILL IN IT I WAS LIKE WOW OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP I WILL RETURN TO THIS HOTEL WHEN I COME COME IN A MONTH.....

Enjoyed New York city, the location of the hotel was close to transportation, landmarks, and safe.
    • Queen Room

Dark smelly room. Couldn't open windows. Noise outside of the room, coming from the elevator, fitness facility, and guest lounge. The hotel gave us a room on the 2nd floor, which has common facilities. Very disappointing.

Convenient location

They couldn’t really accommodate me with a later checkout...
    • Queen Room

They couldn’t really accommodate me with a later checkout and I got 3 different answers from the front desk about what time I could have till. It was very stressful to say the least and I was going through an emergency at the time.

Spacious rooms for the price in a great Midtown location.
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Spacious rooms for the price in a great Midtown location. Staff are friendly and welcoming. I travel to New York at least once a year and this is where I always stay.

They charged us with extra $30/night fee for supposedly...
    • Queen Room

They charged us with extra $30/night fee for supposedly free internet and $10 credit to buy a overpriced items at the reception. This is just a trick to increase the costs, which should be announced beforehand.

The beds are very comfortable and the rooms quite spacious.

Not that this can be changed but the bathroom was small and the vanity very narrow, leaving little room for toiletries. It felt like a bathroom from a much lower-priced facility, certainly not a “luxury” hotel.

The beds are very comfortable and the rooms quite spacious.

Location is best part,rest just so so
    • Junior Suite with Two Double Beds

Unfortunately condition of property is outdated and dont expect what you see on pictures,reality is different.

Size of the room is fine,stuff especially door men great

Pleasant place if you want to stay on the East Side
    • Queen Room

I did not like the surcharge of $30.00 a day, ten of which had to be spent in the shop. Most of the food I do not eat and I paid nine dollars for a bottle of water.

I enjoyed the staff. Gloria and Stephanie were particularly helpful. The room was adequate with good lighting. Nearby train station.

COMFORTable beds and linens, close to subway, helpful staff...

One staff member was rude, short, impatient and never made eye contact. Not just with me but with other visitors I witnessed speaking with her. Didn’t catch her name but she appears to be in her 30s and pregnant. Everyone else there was excellent.

COMFORTable beds and linens, close to subway, helpful staff for the most part.

Great stay
    • King Studio

A kettle would have been helpful, but was not a problem given that we actually had a whole kitchen to play with. The $10 daily allowance for provisions was a bit odd. I suppose an alternative to the mini bar idea, but we didnt' want to waste it, but found ourselves getting stuff for the sake of it.

Room was excellent. Got a kitchen too. Coffee machine, but no kettle so we boiled water in a pan on the cooker. Other than that roomy and very comfortable.

It proximity to most of the sights and attractions in nyc
    • Junior Suite with Two Double Beds

The hidden $35 mandatorily daily facilities fee. Would have been more honest to make this much clearer on Booking.com. Having stayed for 5 nights it did add up. Also for a room with a full kitchen it was disappointing not to have a dining table to eat off and no toaster. Our room looked onto a wall with a very noisy air con system outside.

It proximity to most of the sights and attractions in nyc

Lovely, clean hotel with friendly staff & a convenient location.
    • Queen Room

The mattress was hard & uncomfortable.

I loved the aesthetic of the room and lobby, the layout, the cleanliness, and the friendliness of the staff. I also liked the valet parking.

I would not stay there again. see. "What didn't you like?"
    • Queen Room

Hotel very noisy. Charged me 30 dollars for wifi and a few sweets I didn't want. Try to upsell everything, especially one older lady and it was just not what I expect.

Not much.

Nice.

Bathroom was small. Doorman a little clueless.

The room and common areas all had a great appearance. Things were clean and comfortable. Desk staff was very pleasant.

Odd interaction with staff. Clean, nice rooms.

There was a level of disrespect from staff that began before I even set foot on site. I had mentioned in our reservation that we would be in the city for a bachelorette celebration and requested that our two rooms adjoin so everyone could get ready together. I received a somewhat aggressive email telling me that they don't allow parties and that we should know that before we arrive but they'd do their best to accommodate my request. We weren't planning any parties for the room - just needed a comfortable place to stay. When we arrived, I was asked the names of each person staying over and notified that anyone whose name wasn't recorded in their system was not legally permitted to enter the hotel room. I was also given a not so subtle notification that the police would be automatically called if they received any noise complaints after 11pm. It was bizarre. I travel for business regularly and I've never been 'welcomed' to a hotel in this manner before. I can understand a friendly reminder of the rules but threatening guests at check in with a phone call to police was a little dramatic for my taste especially given that our group wasn't a young crowd of rowdy teens.

Fabulous bellman who was incredibly friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean.

Nice hotel, well located on 3rd Ave

Size of the room somewhat small for three. Breakfast was a nice offering but expensive.

Loved the 2nd floor lounge. Beds were great and service very courteous

Room was a very good size and a great location.

Most the noise we heard were through the doors (walls were pretty thick) - not sure if anything can be done but they were loud when closing. The people in the hallway who don't seem to understand etiquette is not the fault of the hotel though!

Room was a very good size and a great location. Although they didn't have a restaurant on site, there is a restaurant close at another hotel on the block where they offer discounts and you can get room service. The wine happy hour each day was a great way to take a pause between sight seeing and dinner and shows!

Great hotel, comfy beds, good location

We were a little upset that when we checked in we were told we had to pay another $30 per day for a faculties fee to use the wi-fi, their wine tasting every day and utilize a $10 credit to their cupboard. We didn’t see this anywhere in our booking when we booked it, so we got thrown off by it. We asked two staff members about it the day we checked in and they said yes it’s mandatory and you’ll pay it when we check out. Then, the day we checked out we turned in our keys and said we wanted to split the facilities fee by three people and they said we had already paid for it and it was included in our stay. We looked at the bill and sure enough it was included. It would have just been nice if they would have told us that. We also weren’t a fan of the neutral air/heat system. We are all hot natured so not being able to turn down the heat in the room below 68 was not fun and more less not being able to turn on the air. We finally turned the heat off and kept a window open the whole time.

The room was so roomy and bigger compared to other hotels around NYC. Beds were comfy and we really enjoyed our stay. Hotel was modern and a great location! We walked everywhere.

Not for families
    • Junior Suite with Two Double Beds

We got a room without view (firewall), no chance to switch, even downgrade. Staff handeled it weird. With kids you get rooms only in the back. Overpriced valet parking. Crowd at elevator at checkout, had to wait 25min to get out. Little outworn style

Location, spacious jr suite

Good value

Didn’t like the $30 per day that we had to pay for services we didn’t use. Should be optional

The location was great. Not far from Time Square. The room was bigger than we expected. The rate was good

I was concerned about the 30.
    • Queen Room

I was concerned about the 30.00 per night facilities fee. It seemed a little excessive if you are only using the Internet and not attending the nightly wine event. Maybe if the cupboard was more well stocked, that would make more sense.

Superb location with modern rooms with great ammenities
    • King Studio

Some may like a breakfast which was lacking

Compact but with room amenities as good as a 5 star hotel in a fabulous location. Who needs the nearby Double Tree Hilton prices.

Perfect place for a weekend stay.
    • Queen Room

The room was much bigger than expected. The beds were very comfortable! The staff was very nice and welcoming. It was a convenient location to walk around the city from Radio City to MoMA, etc.

I did not like the extra $30/day charge for use of the...

I did not like the extra $30/day charge for use of the facilities. We were also forced to buy food and drink at the hotel daily when there was no onsite restaurant, so it was vending machine items that we were forced to purchase.

Great, beautiful hotel in a fantastic location!

The view from my room was just so, so. I was just looking at another building. Other rooms probably had better views. You have to expect this in the city. Our bathroom was small, but again, that too is to be expected in NYC. It had everything we needed.

Never ate the breakfast, so don't know how that was. Beds were very comfortable, I slept great. The room was very clean each day. The staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel is in a convenient location, with good restaurants close by. I thought the earplugs in the bedside tables were a nice and unusual touch.

Good location. Bit noisy. Don't recommend for solo travelers.
    • Queen Room

The charge for higher floors is silly as the 4th floor room was nicer than the 16th floor I was upgraded to. unfortunately there was a hen party drinking playing music in the room next door which was only separated by a partition door. The staff quickly arranged an alternative room but I had to pack up, get out of bed and get dressed to move. Ruined my sleep for the night so couldn't make the most of my short stay in NYC. They could do with cleaning the baths better as there was other people's hair left in both rooms. They should be more upfront about the prices of wine and water in the lobby.

Location is great. Staff were very nice.

Noisy room
    • Queen Room

The room confirmed in the purchase for three people (2 adults and one child) did not exist, I had to pay more for another room. There is a construction in front of the hotel and there was a lot of noise at night

The 50 NYC -- a nifty, modern hotel that cares about its visitors.
    • Queen Room

The noise from the outside air exchange was extremely intrusive. Sounded like Room 414 was in a wind tunnel! Also, could not turn down the fan or the heat below 68; finally turned off the thermostat. The clock light was large and bright and reflected back from mirrow across room. Finally pulled plug.

Second floor lounge. Firm mattresses, pillow selection, well- appointed bathroom, Good shower head, but would have liked a shower cap.

I´ve been in this hotel many timed during the last 16 years...
    • Queen Room

There was a problem with the elevators and just one out of three was working on Saturfay... it was a mess!!! Sunday was better, Two were working

I´ve been in this hotel many timed during the last 16 years and is allways improving. The staff is very friendly and remembers all the frequent customers. They make you fell like Home away from home.

It's a nice hotel and the rims have good space

Some of the staff could not accomadate due to a certain situation and I was told different answers for the same question. Some staff needs to know what is what so all this he/she say doesn't happen. And I don't like how the walls are so then due to the rooms next to each other. That's not fair to each guest

It's a nice hotel and the rims have good space

Clean room, helpful and friend staff.
    • Junior Suite with Two Double Beds

The front desk was very nice but slow. And be WiFi is not free. I didn’t like the $30 “facilities fee”. If it’s not optional then just build it into the price and say free Hapoy Hour and WiFi. No one makes long distance calls anymore so that’s not a draw.

Excellent location. Very helpful staff with bags and holding them for us. Clean room and lounge area.

(1) Staff are friendly and helpful.
    • King Studio

(1) The shower in our room did not work and we had to change our room. (2) There is a 30 USD "service charge" added to the hotel rate. We knew it before booking, but this surcharge is a lot of money. (3) I made an international call of 18 seconds only and it costed me more than 20 USD!

(1) Staff are friendly and helpful. (2) The room is bigger than that in some New York hotels that I stayed in. (3) Location is convenient - just 1 minute walk to a subway station.

Great stay but too expensive for us. We should have read the fine print.

Price and information was not accurate on booking .com. There were extra charges and the room description was not accurate.

Liked staff, room, location, cleanliness.

the new upgrade room that I have was very nice, big spacious...

the carpet is a little too tired, they need replacement and a good daily vacuum helps. In some double rooms beds are a little too soft, needs replacement as well.

the new upgrade room that I have was very nice, big spacious and has balcony. Price and location is good. Doormans are very nice and friendly.

Great location in a great city!

Front desk staff helpful but often very busy and had to wait some time in the queue; breakfast could be improved and more tables should be available in breakfast area; pillows very hard and thick; inside shower cubicle was a bit dirty.

Great location; good sized family room; front desk staff and doormen very friendly and helpful; close to subway stop;

Although location is good but overall it is not value for the money you spend

It is not value for the money you pay. Rooms are very small and it did no accommodate small bed for little one, even though we had indicated our party numbers . There seems no communication between hotel.com and this hotel. My further Enquiry it transpires that hotel simply books whatever comes through hotel.com without checking the details. I am taking this issue with hotel.com and will update later in the feedback.

Location is OK

Very bad experience . Will never book again this hotel!

Nothing !!!

Water coming out the shower where black !!! After they suposivly fixed it in the middle of a shower it happened again . In addition we asked for a crib and it took 7 hours for them to deliver !!!

Warm inviting home away from home!
    • Junior Suite with Two Double Beds

Staff was awesome so polite, warm n inviting. The pillows were so soft. The room was extra spacious n beyond expectation. We had six people in our room n never once were we cramped or tripping over each other. It was like home w an artsy twist.

Excellent, friendly staff and great rooms
    • Queen Room

Some street noise throughout the night - cars, trucks. Air conditioner in the room was noisy.

Size of the room! I chose an upgrade for $20 extra per night and got an super sized room with great desk, couch and seating area. Really recommend doing this if you like space (which is hard to find in NYC)

Great staff, poor hotel.
    • Queen Room

Sadly the hotel facility itself simply does not match the great staff. The rooms are not well thought out. For example, a bathroom without a single hook for hanging towels. And the $30 facility charge is simply robbery. I didn’t take the continental breakfast because it looked underwhelming for $16 extra. The wine hour, was always overcrowded, and if you waited for the crowd the thin, forget it. The wine hour ended promptly at 6pm. I reappeared at 6:05pm and it was completely packed up!!

The best thing about this hotel is the friendly and accommodating staff. Samuel, the bellman, and Franz at the front desk, amongst others. They set a standard at customer care.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Excellent stay in very central and comfortable hotel. NYC lovely at this time of year.
    • Queen Room

Room was larger than expected and very comfortable. Staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. The wine hour each day was great as i was traveling alone and it let you chat with staff and other hotel guests.

Would definitely choose to stay in this hotel again and recommend it to others
    • Junior Suite with Two Double Beds

Wouldn't change anything. Very happy with this hotel and location.

The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. Very good facilties. Not too noisy for being in the centre of a major city. Walking distance to Rockefeller Centre, Empire State Building and many other sites. Friendly staff

Good hotel in a great area with helpful staff, especially concierge and doormen.
    • Queen Room

The 2nd floor lounge is a very nice space and a good alternative to hanging out in your room during any down time. The location was great - walking distance to MOMA, Theater District, shopping and public transportation but off the beaten path enough to not be too congested right outside the door. Several great dining options minutes away. The room was fairly quiet even though we were not high up (5th floor). The biggest negative for us was the loud door slamming from our neighbors. You must work to make the doors close quietly and this is not something most would think about. The noise carried to our room at unfortunate hours. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay and would consider returning to The Fifty.

Best location, great value, friendly staff

See above

Hotel was great, been staying here since 1998. Very odd how the billing was done this time.but the manager Brian straightened it out. Staying there again next week.

Nice location.
    • Queen Room

Scrimped on room amenities. Faucet fell off in sink. However it was repaired. Faucet was loose in shower but it worked. I feel theses are small signs that the hotel is not greatly run.

Nice location. Room was large and modern.

It was everything my wife and I wanted for a night on the town.
    • Queen Room

Pulling up to the hotel's front door is difficult, but that's to be expected on a midtown Manhattan street corner.

The service stood out immediately when my wife and I pulled up curbside in the rain. The doorman jumped to keep us dry and get us inside quickly before getting soaked. The front desk receptionists were genuinely friendly. We were pleasantly surprised when they upgraded us to a suite, free of charge. The room was comfortable and the amenities modern and well-thought out. The best part... location! We were in town for a night away and the hotel couldn't have been in a better spot. It was within walking distance of Central Park, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, RCM, and a plethora of other venues. They even have a wine sipping social event nightly, though my wife and I didn't have the time to check it out.

This is a great value for NYC. It was clean, comfortable, and conveniently located.

Small lobby and not enough people to help with questions. Be prepared to stand in line, though it moved quickly.

The room was clean and LARGE for NYC standards!

Enjoyable apart from traffic noise at night. Staff are all lovely.

We were on the 6th floor very noisy traffic wise. There was a high rise building having work done which did not help but the hotel could not be held responsible for that.

The beds were very comfortable and clean. Complimentary tea/coffee on 2nd floor and nibbles in order to meet other guests staying at the hotel. Free voucher of 10 euro value to spend in the little shop in the foyer. Reception staff were very helpful.

Nice people, nice location.

Had a studio with 2 Queen beds as my son was traveling with my wife and me. Way too much space allocated to the kitchen and not enough space for the tiny bathroom which was right next to one of the beds. Worst bathroom I have seen in my extensive travels. My wife was not pleased with me for selecting this hotel.

Nice people, nice location.

Very large and comfortable room with new furniture.
    • Junior Suite with Two Double Beds

The hotel needs to improve its control of packages shipped to guests. A few packages were hard to be found by the front desk (it would take hours). Also, the heating system was "locked". During the first few days, I could set cool temperatures for the room. The hotel did arrange a portable heater for my room. A few days later, the heating system was "unlocked" and I was able to set room temperature to a warm one.

Very large and comfortable room with new furniture. Excellent kitchen in the room. Well located.

There were some hidden costs.
    • Queen Room

There were some hidden costs. There was a $30 fee per day for "extras" including wifi, drinks and food, phone calls and wine. This was deceiving and uncharacteristic for booking.com. At the end we paid 30% more than in our quotation.

Great hotel costs mental !!!
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

The additional cost of €60 per day very steep on top of the room costs that kept rising everyday we were there. I ended up with over €600 in extra costs!!!! For a week.!!!!!!!

Very chic hotel superbly clean.

Upon our arrival, we were told our room was no longer...

Upon our arrival, we were told our room was no longer available even we checked in on line prior to our arrival. Needless to say we were extremely disappointed, they sent us to their sister hotel, Benjamin Hotel few doors down, however the room only had one queen size bed when there were four adults. I have never experienced this kind Of problem through many of my travels. I’m not sure I would use Booking.com again.

mala
    • Queen Room

it went badly since we could not sleep in 4 days due to a problem with the air conditioners and the employees what they told us was that we opened the windows but the noise was so big that it was better to stand the heat

New York is awesome!!!!!🗽🇺🇸

$30 aminety charge per night - ok it did include free wine between 5 - 6 , free wi-fi and a $10 dollar worth of goods from their shop cupboard BUT if you were at a loss if you didn’t want to go back for the wine.

Great location, plenty of restaurants nearby, friendly staff

The location was great.
    • Junior Suite with Two Double Beds

Although on Booking.com it is advertised as with free WiFi, at the end of our stay we had to pay a facility fee of 30$ per day for the internet and a snickers bar which we could not avoid. Therefore it is misleading to advertise free WiFi on Booking.com. Actually WiFi cost 30$ per day. Also, on Booking.com I would like to have a more clear view of the total taxes that have to added on top of the cost of the advertised.

The location was great.

The location is excellent;
    • Junior Suite with Two Double Beds

The location is excellent; it's easily accessible from several subway lines and it's within reasonable walking distance to the Midtown sights (Grand Central, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Times Square, Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus routes). The staff was lovely and accommodating. We did not take advantage of the breakfast, but the upstairs lounge is a nice touch. I would stay here again.

good time, spacious room.
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

the 30$ a night extra charge.

there was a screaming baby on our floor for the entire three night stay. It was a bit disconcerting...but we loved the hotel

would not come back.
    • Queen Room

They charged a daily fee for 36 USD extra to all taxes, for wifi use and 10 dollars use from their store. Completely unnecessary. They also put 120 USD pre-authorised on a daily basis. Those sums were not charged to my card, but they messed up the quantity limit and after more than a week gone, there are 780 dollars extra still showing there.

Amazing Birthday NYC Trip
    • Queen Room

Nothing! We were really happy with the hotel.

The location of this hotel was amazing! We visited New York to celebrate my birthday and the hotel upgraded our room and had a bottle of bubbles on ice waiting for us. Such a lovely touch!

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Weird toilets took a little getting used to. Not a lot of amenities in the room and you had to pay for internet unless you went to the "Club" room! Minor compared to what we loved.

The staff was amazing. Everyone was very personable, and accommodating. The rooms were large and the hotel was centrally located. We were in walking distance to restaurants, shopping, the subway, the Rock and theater district. Even though they charge a $30 "resort fee" you could spend $10 a day in the little store, drink free wine every afternoon and during the week, breakfast is included. I did book a couple of months in advance which got us a great rate. Our group of 6 all loved it and everyone said they will definitely be back!

Good, clean and central location with large room.
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Room was a little noisy due to banging of doors of other residences going on to 2am. Putting the air con on stopped the noise to a degree. For the amount I paid would have preferred to be "higher" up which also may have helped with the noise. The price to upgrade was too great.

It was close to most main attractions without being "on top" of it. Close for work as well. Room was large with a small kitchen - although I didn't use it can see a family might. Well maintained through out.

HELL
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

HEAT HEAT HEAT I SHOULD GET A TOTAL REFUND. IT WAS HELL STAYING THERE

WHAT CRISSIANTS?. HELP PUT THE AC AT 60o? room was freezing. i had to sleep in my clothes., no one knew what to do. it was a nightmareHEAT HEAT HEAT

very good hotel. Excellent location.
    • King Studio

Everything was great except parking arrangement offered by the hotel was a bit pricey. So i did not use it. It was easy enough to find nearby parking.

Room was nice. Hotel has good modern decor.

Rooms were spacious enough, compared to NY room standards,...

Understaffed in front office & hence one have to wait for quite sometime to manage simple stuff, e.g. handover car keys, get a leaflet ....etc. Elevators usually takes long waiting time. Also, when I was checking out, the concierge team did NOT show up to the room on time, although repeated calls & requests & hence we had to handle our luggage our selves, which we had a lot (10), a thing that delayed us a lot & we almost missed our international flights. Not a very nice experience to say the least.

Rooms were spacious enough, compared to NY room standards, with nice & friendly front office teams. Location is great, pretty quiet neighborhood, walking distance to a lot of places, including Times square, so you can enjoy the buzz when you choose to.