Reviews of Quality Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport Cruise Port South 3 stars

2520 Stirling Road, Hollywood, FL 33020, USA

#62 of 94 hotels in Hollywood

The breakfast and the bed are the only good things in one...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The Room smelled like mold because of fitted carpet. When we tried to get the shuttle from airport, the staff were not very kind to help us.

The breakfast and the bed are the only good things in one night staying.

90 bucks for less than 12 hours stay totally disappointed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

After my kids got out of the shower they walked around on the floor and the carpets are filthy me my wife and my children's feet were black

How close it was off the highway

The hotel itself was good and in a great location and the...

The shuttle never picked us up from the cruise ship, after a 2 hour wait in the heat and rain, I had to take a taxi.

The hotel itself was good and in a great location and the staff was great.

Great location, but poor rooms.

The rooms had a mold scent under the face bowl and also in the toilet. I requested for a room with a king size bed on the ground floor, but that didn't happen.

The shopping is near by with food places

Lack of information

The fact that their airport shuttle service didn’t start until 5am was very disappointing to me and my wife. We had a 6:10Am flight and had to leave the hotel for the airport for between 3:30 and 4am and because it wasn’t properly advertised on the hotel info the actual hours of shuttle service, my wife and I had to pay for a lyft rideshare service to get to the airport. Nice staff nice hotel but will not stay there again. I feel bad for anyone who got a bums rush from that place needing free transportation to the airport

Property was decent and the room was nice

My stay was okay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hot water didn’t work, the maid didn’t clean my room I had to get clean towels and the rooms needs to be dated.

Great location for shopping and it was close to the airport. However, the rooms need to be updated and the hot water didn’t work. I had a double room and the people next door was smoking in the room made it uncomfortable to sleep. The breakfast was also good. The staff was friendly especially Chantel

Hotel needs renovation
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Late check out is payed, any time. But we were allowed to leave our luggage for later pickup.

We needed only a night stay before our evening flight. The hotel is 15 minutes to Fort Lauderdale Airport. Good breakfast, near the pool, with many options. A new commercial area is being bilded on the other side of the street and will certainly offer options for dinner and shoping.

It was ok

The only things that was a little confusing was my bath shower was stop up the water wouldn't go out.There were use towels laying in the elevator water was out in the hallway I thought that I would bring this to your attention also there weren't any waste basket in my room

Easy, clean, one stop shop.

The door does have a little opening at the bottom so you can hear the noise outside. Also be aware this a hotel where people can see the room you are in from the outside. Not a inside hotel.

Bed was soft and accommodations was clean. Wouldn't have stayed longer but great for quick stop travel from airport or ports.

I well be back for more stays at your hotel

Not so please with bathroom size had to stand back up once I sit just to close the bathroom door. Overall my stay was quiet and enjoyable lady at the bar was nice and made me feel welcome to sit and enjoy great conversation and my favorite drink.

Great location excellent staff. I got locked out my room on the second night but staff was fast on getting my key programmed. My room was cleaned everyday and bed was clean and comfy woke up with any kinks.

It is worth the price.

The hotel´s bar could be better. Could sell some snacks or appetizers.

The localization: is far from downtown Miami and Miami Beach, but close to Hollywood beach and Fort Lauderdale beach. With car is easy to go South. One can go by roads close to the ocean, with no tolls. The breakfast was good. No fancy but had enough. There are food places around and also a good restaurant.

We loved that we had the Fly/Cruise option to park our...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We loved that we had the Fly/Cruise option to park our vehicle at the hotel. However, I was advised to park our vehicle near the front door so it would be watched better. When we returned from our trip, our gas cap had been stolen. It's hard to find a gas cap at 830PM on a Sunday evening for our drive home. Also, we called for our shuttle at 645PM and were not picked up until almost 8PM.

Value of shuttle from airport and cruise port is a great big...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Value of shuttle from airport and cruise port is a great big plus. We bought the 10 $ return to airport after cruise. It worked out perfect. They were there promptly at 9am. Recommend

The rooms were clean the beds were nice and soft and the...
    • Junior King Suite

The food could be better but it’s ok To be freeAcross the street Bar right downstairs by the pool they charge $12 for Long Island nice day it was nasty

The rooms were clean the beds were nice and soft and the staff was nice there’s a lot of places to eat and shop Across the street And the pillows were nice and fluffy

Location is good haven’t been to this hotel in like 2 years.. it’s run down rooms were not cleaned

Rooms r bad not worth the money .. place is like a motel now .. found a tooth brush on the floor so it clearly showed me rooms wasn’t cleaned n rug was dirty .....

The breakfast wasn’t bad, managers r pleasant

Great location and good value for your money. I will stay here again in the near future.

Some other guest were very loud and obnoxious.

WIFI Very fast got most of my business work done from the room. Clean, and the location was best for me.

Okay for a layover

The hotel, like many in Fort Lauderdale, has those large under-window a/c units in the rooms. If you aren't used to the noise of these things you might find it difficult to get a solid night's sleep - or you can forego the a/c and have a sweaty night.

Fine for a layover. Airport shuttle only takes 10 - 15 mins to reach the airport. There are a couple of fast food restaurants and a K-Mart within walking distance, so even if you arrive late in the evening it's possible to get some food/supplies.

It got the job done for a one night stay pre-cruise.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the morning staff was not welcoming at all... the night staff was so friendly. I had to ask the morning staff to smile because they was looking so unhappy. It completely turned me off.

the drinks at the bar by the pool were amazing.

Not a Place I’d Ever Recommend

The original room I got had a lot of issues. Bathroom light didn’t work properly, phone didn’t work when I wanted to call the front desk about the light, bathroom floor had a large chunk of tile wrecked, location of room was furthest from front as possible, etc. Everything was worn out and dated. Major construction and street work in front of QIaS. Requested a taxi to the airport be booked for 4:00am, and it wasn’t. This caused a 15-20 minute wait, plus an upcharge because they never booked it. Just an unpleasant experience overall. The 5.8 rating is too generous.

When my original room was unacceptable, they did change and “upgrade” it, although it was still kind of a mess.

Efficient. Clean. Easy access.

I'm not too picky, but all in all, there wasn't anything that comes to mind in regards to things I disliked.

Arrived from a cruise, for a one night stay. The staff wasn't cheerful but they did their jobs well. Bell person was kind, offered to lock our bags until we were issued a room-which was not long after 11am. Stores/shopping centers were walking distance so we did that while waiting for our room. The Bell person was able to suggest car rental services (we ubered to the airport for a rental bc of our depature time and also before we knew, so ask the Bell person). FYI: There is a booth for tours and a booth exotic car rentals in the lobby - car rental is by appointment. Lobby was clean and lots of seating (many ppl where there waiting for cruises). Note: this is an exterior (halls) access hotel. I did not know this when I booked and cringed when I found out but it wasn't bad at all. Room was clean and facilities were clean. Room was fresh considering how humid it was during our stay. One of the side tables had an outlet port with two plugs and two USB ports - this was a pleasant surprise. We had a king bed room and the bed was firm but comfortable - a headboard with recessed lighting. All expected items such as a small fridge, iron/ironing board, TV/cable, Wifi. We did not partake in the lounge pool area or the breakfast offered as we departed around 4am but it looked welcoming. Overall - it exceeded my expectations. I would stay again and I would recommend this property

Ignore the grumpy bad apple. Ask to speak to the manager. Most likely your issue will be addressed
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very Easy LATONYA MILLER!!! She is a young woman who has a position at the front desk with an abhorrent attitude and an ego that wants to exert what ever power she way have. She refused me checking in because I have a service dog not an “emotional support animal” but a true service animal. Her paperwork shows how she fits under the Americans with Disability Act, Fair Housing Act and Rehabilitation Act of 1973. The penalties for noncompliance are enforced by the Department of Justice. She was rude, dismissive and told me my paperwork wasn’t good enough for her and she wouldn’t check me in. As I try to be reasonable I returned the next day, spoke to Ms. Pierre and was accommodated. Ms. Pierre’s professionalism is the only that kept me from filing a formal complaint with the DOJ for noncompliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act.

I had to return the next day and met with Miss Marie Pierre. She is the type of representative every company wants working for them. I was unable to check in the night before (please see below). However, Ms. Pierre was a complete and gracious representative of the hotel and took care of my issue in a way that surpassed my expectations.

It had everything we needed for the one night stay.

We were going on a cruise and this hotel was close to the terminal and shuttled us to the ship in the morning. They also picked us up at the airport and took us to the hotel at no charge. Great hotel for cruisers!

Great for an on-transit night!

I do get the to-go breakfast idea, but more fresh options could be nice. I was also disappointed by the amount of plastic used; plastic forks, knifes, plates...almost everything was also wrapped on plastic.

We loved how near to the airport this hotel is at. Perfect for an on-transit stay. I also liked the size of the room and the beds, they were also really comfy!

It's ok for a night of pre-cruise stay. This place serves the purpose.

Though it's a non-smoking room we booked, yet the room was filled with smoking smell. The lobby looked new, yet once you walked to the hotel rooms corridor, and the room itself, everything seemed to be dated and a bit lack of maintenance. The room we got was literally at the other end of the hotel. It was a long walk, especially when you had to pull all the luggage. The bed was too soft for our liking.

The complementary airport shuttle and Port Everglades shuttle were great. These saved a lot of headaches trying to figure out how to get from point A to point B. The breakfast was quite good.

We enjoyed our stay

We liked the price, the efficiency of your staff, the location of the motel, itself, and the fact that you are near restaurants and shopping establishments.

The perfect place for those going on a cruise. Your staff made everything go smoothly as we left for our ship after enjoying your complimentary breakfast. Out stay was a great value.

Would not stay there again.

The old outdated room, the noisy air conditioner and the unfriendly staff.

The bed was clean and comfortable ,but the room outdated and the air conditioner made a very loud noise which kept me awake all night. Some of the hotel staff not very friendly and we had an extra charge to my credit card that I am still fighting to get refunded. Not a great experience at all.

Easy free transportation from the airport and to the cruise...

Easy free transportation from the airport and to the cruise docks.. Easy to walk to a little strip mall to get anything we might have forgotten Easy to walk to a variety of restaurants

Good but not great
    • Junior King Suite

No ice vending on the 4th floor. Vending machines did not work anywhere really. The bathroom was horrible. I kept having to contact maintenance for a plunger. They visited the room twice i left it the 3rd time

Breakfast was great. the pool looked nice. It was raining and i couldn't enjoy it. nywhere else.

Ehh I wouldn't stay again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast was horrible, everything was soggy. I've stayed at many hotels and this by far was the worst breakfast I ever saw. Also, I did not know that the rooms were not inside a building. reminded me of more of a motel theme. If I had known that, I would have booked elsewhere. The pictures made it seem like from the lobby you could access your room by the elevator, but to my surprise that was not the case. Seems like the cleaning crew does a quick sweep through, not as clean as I had anticipated

The staff seemed nice and the pool lounge was a nice touch

This was literally the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed at, and I only stayed there for 15 minutes.

No one could ever pay me any dollar amount to stay in this disgusting hotel again. An absolutely filthy bed (complete with food scraps and stains), hairs and dirt in the shower, broken locks, and leaking AC unit made me leave after 15 minutes. The hotel is also poorly designed and difficult to navigate.

Good room and nice breakfast thrown in too.

A charge we didn't expect that appears to be for using a credit card, only a tiny charge just not expected.

Good room and nice breakfast thrown in too. We just used this hotel as a stop over for one night but it suited our needs.

No rest

Dirty room with water drip on tub. It was full of water when I got to the room. The room was full of dust everywhere, Completely disappointed.

Spend a little more somewhere else
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is very dated and not well maintained nor clean. It was manageable for a one night stay before a cruise, but really just to sleep in (not touch anything) and leave. The breakfast buffet was a mad house and the area was not cleaned up as people rummaged through everything. The room we initially were given reeked of smoke (smoke free signs everywhere) so we asked to switch. The pool closes at sunset and was littered with smoking, drinking party people on all the loungers-- so we didn't take the kids. I wouldn't stay here again, ever. It's worth it to spend a little extra and not deal with moldy bathrooms and questionable linens.

It was within walking distance of Kmart, McDonalds and Chipotle. Free airport shuttle (though an Uber is worth the $12 after waiting 50 minutes in Miami heat outside for a shuttle).

Clean, friendly, travel to cruise terminal very organized
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was hardly any where to eat breakfast, ended up eating from a lounge chair around the pool. Not enough staff on when we checked in, poor women at the desk.

Clean, friendly, travel to cruise terminal very organized

not a good one

The room was gross. I paid for 3 rooms. ours was the worse. smelled bad. we used febreeze and lysol. there was a price of fruit in the pool no one ever removed it. the free breakfast was just ok nothing special. will not stay again or recommend. was not worth what we paid.

The Bar staff was awesome. some of our party got free drinks

5.5
    I am glad it was a short stay. The front staff were very helpful and friendly. It was very unclean

Very poor cleaning in our rooms. The air conditioning was very noisy and sounded like bearing needed maintenance.

The shuttle service to cruise And airport. The breakfast was good.

Good location and really like the shuttle from the airport...

I have stayed here a number of times because of the shuttle service and its location but it is really starting to get run down and some of the rooms smell and one had mold in the shower ceiling and a hole in it also. You could see where there were leeks in the ceiling in the rooms also. It's overdo for some major maintenance.

Good location and really like the shuttle from the airport and cruise port.

Great value and location!

The water coming out of the AC unit onto the walkway. Should have designated smoking area with ashtrays to minimize cigarette butts on the ground.

Great value, and the breakfast are better than typical continental. The location is very convenient.

Only problem I had was airport shuttle transportation.

Free airport shuttle

Only problem I had was airport shuttle transportation. I signed up for the 11a shuttle. It never came. Got the run around about the shuttle service. Finally they called the Ramanda Inn shuttle to come take me to the airport at 12 noon.

Very enjoyable
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We shared the room with another couple of friends and didn't really like the open bathroom concept

Room was comfortable and the breakfast was excellent

Below average at best
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Faint smell of urine in the room Had to go back to the front desk three separate times to get the key to work Front desk gave us poor directions to the room and it took 10 minutes just to find proper room since the 2 hotels are connected Bathroom was aged and seemed dirty and the drain did not drain well

POOR POOR UNPLASENT
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

MANAGEMENT WAKE UP ! ! ! ! NEED MAINTENANCE..... IF YOU SHUT OFF THE A/C THE ROOM SMELL MILDEW, Again the Reception staff need to be more professional and informative of rate change...... I WAS TOLD I COULD STAY ONE MORE DAY IF I LIKE.......the next day i went to desk to do so..... the price DOUBLE.... for the same POOR lodging. I`M A SECRET SHOPPER for restaurant and food industry. VERY VERY POOR PLACE, 5star for the breakfast area/food /quantity and variety

only one good and pleasant thing ```the breakfast buffet``` clean, very clean, and the staff {one lady cook/server) very attentive. Reception staff need to be more professional and informative of rate change...... I WAS TOLD I COULD STAY ONE MORE DAY IF I LIKE.......the next day i went to desk to do so..... the price DOUBLE.... for the same POOR lodging. I`M A SECRET SHOPPER for restaurant and food industry. VERY VERY POOR PLACE, 5star for the breakfast area/food /quantity and variety

Average
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like the staff they were rude the rooms were modern and average to be the price that they were it was crowded in the lobby and on organized and the workers were hitting on some of the guest and the pool is small too crowded.

Convenience it was located near a plaza which was great.

Unfortunately our stay was disappointing. It took close to 1 hour to check in because of lack of sta

They added an additional charge for the safe in your room whether you used it or not. They have a sign at the front desk about a charge for using the safe but when I phoned to ask about the additional charge was told it is automatically added. Why is this not part of the advertised room rate is my question? I think this is disceptive and will not be booking with this hotel in the future. The tub had lost the finish on the base of the tub so it was rough and stained and I had to pick out 3 black long black hairs out of the tub before I used it. I have short grey hair.

The shuttle service to and from the airport was prompt and helpful. Eating breakfast around the pool was nice. The bananas and oranges offered were very overripe and brown.

Horrible stay, had to stay their 2 days, because they would not let me put of the contract.

NOTHING

The most DISGUSTING PLACE I have ever stayed. Will not ever go there again. Took pictures of the roll a way bed, looked like someone had diarrhea on it, demanded that they got it out they preceded to ask what was wrong with it. Disgusting. Food was bad, beds were horrible. I was told I could get into a room right away, showed up at 11.00, and had to sit outside until 3.00, while others who checked in after we did got their rooms first. It was awful.

Ease of access to shopping areas, food, groceries, I95 north...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

the room and toilet was a bit cramped. maybe for one person it would be ok. but for 3 adults... it was a bit too small

Ease of access to shopping areas, food, groceries, I95 north and south LOVELY breakfast..

Ok for 1 night
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We got in late. The room was very clean which is the most important factor to me. However the fan in bathroom was dangling down and sounded like a jet plane. The mattress was uncomfortable too. There was a lot of water on the floor of the room from the a/c. I told housekeeping in the morning and they promptly notified maintenance.

The front desk staff. Very friendly and welcoming. Answered questions patiently and helped arrange transportation despite busy time. Breakfast by the pool was nice.

Great stay will stay again soon

The metal piece in the walkway outside the room

I like the size of the king deluxe rooms just wish they weren’t on the end where everyone crosses over the metal floor piece in the walkway outside the room it’s right at the head of the bed.

Great Location
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Due to the directions given for pick up from airport I was at the wrong location after several calls I decided to go the opposite direction and ended up at the correct location and the driver was there in mins. Light in bathroom stopped working, maintainance guy was there in mins. Had to get our key card re-activated twice.

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Check in and out was a breeze. Arrangements for pick up to go to Sawgrass Mall was also a breeze, Ivory was very friendly. Near Oakwood Plaza, Burlington, Old Navy, Ross, Chipotle, Taco Bell, McDonalds just to name a few. Had breakfast by the pool area which was really nice

Comfortable, clean,good for short stays shops close by

Didn't let visitors know about time change would have been nice seeing most customers were comming from other states or countries

Shuttle service from air port and cruise terminal was good

Sleepless in Fort Lauderdale
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Terrible in a construction zone dirty felt unsafe doors opened to outside smelled bad

Nothing terrible unsafe location and old. Dirty needed renovations. Maybe a 2 star at best

Comfortable stay with accommodating staff.

This is a high turn, high volume location used by a lot of cruisers. The rooms are starting to show some wear and tear but it is a great value for the area.

Beds are very comfortable. Henry (the baggage porter and more) is a major asset to this location. If you need anything, just ask him and he can arrange it or tell you where to get it. A real jewel in the rough. The location is very convenient to the cruise port and airport.

For the amount of $ charged for the room..more is the $ needs to be put into the room up grade!

The was nothing to like about this hotel. The free breakfast was a joke..There were so many people they could not keep up with the food. I booked this because we were going on a cruise and it advertised the shuttle to the airport and to the cruise port...it was not worth it! Again we were very disappointed!!!If you were interested they did have a bar!!

We were very disappointed! This property was not as it was pictured. the rooms were smelly, the door would not shut properly. We did not feel safe. The elevator was quite a distance from the check in across the pool and through a corridor. I had a return stay after a cruise scheduled and I canceled the reservation. I would never stay at this establishment again. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL!

Won’t ever stay again or send my clients to this Quality Inn Suites.

Wall sockets on each side of tv we’re cracked a really lose. Especially the first one when you came into the room. Lights wouldn’t turn off. My husband thought I was nuts then he tried. He had to unscrew the bulb till it cut off. Mildew really bad & needed the fan in the bathroom fixed. Started off like a jet engine then would finally stop & sound normal. Asked for a room near an elevator when I made reservations. We were in the second building. Girl at desk didn’t explain you to get there. I heard someone talk on how to get to the room. She never told me we could park near the other building where there was a door instead of going down a hallway & go around the pool. Then down another hallway, down a short hallway to an elevator. Once upstairs we had 6 rooms before we got to our door. Absolutely crazy. Never in my life & i’m almost 70. Been a travel agent owner for 23 years. I normally don’t complain but this was amazingly bad!!!! Thanks, Sandra Hann

Great service to the port to catch our cruise. Great breakfast also.

Not the greatest, but, plan to return on next visit, hopefully to an updated room.

Room was very tired and badly needed upgrading, especially the bathroom floor, closet door, air conditioner, and, the curtains that hadn't been washed ion years! Our travel companion had an upgraded room, down the way from us.

Bed was good, sheets and towels were clean. Breakfast was acceptable, but, not great. Still good value for location, and, free shuttle service to both the airport, and, the cruise ships.

It's served our purpose but it was so so

The rooms need updating Ayn Rand Road and needed to be cleaned better found a football into the bed etc

Bed was very comfortable and the front desk gentleman was very helpful very professional and the shuttle man was awesome what didn't you like

Calm hotel to stay in

The property was clean and there was a pool area that was well kept.

The hotel was nice and quiet, staff were always super nice and helpful. Free breakfast was much appreciated.

It was an adequate room at a reasonable price for the time of year.

Drinks at the bar were inexpensive, but not very good, and while we left our credit card information with the front desk, for incidentals, the bar would not allow us to charge our drinks to our room.

Decent pool area, and bar.

Unpleasant, uncomfortable, stressful, dirty: I won't stay here again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms were shabby, with broken and stained fixtures and carpet, and they weren't clean. They looked nothing like the photos. The card keys didn't work. The staff was unpleasant, and didn't care about making things right. And when I left, they overcharged my card; it took me weeks to get a credit back.

The only thing I liked about this property is it's close to the airport.

Good location. Property could be upgraded.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The lobby is very congested as it takes several hours to get a room as most people arrive hours before check in. Also we booked a shuttle from the princess peer and no shuttle arrived until after five phone calls to the hotel. The hotel premises needs upgrading to the electrical. Light switches did not always work. The air conditioner smelt mouldy when first started.

The pool area and included breakfast. Shuttle service from airport is great. The bellman was wonderful.

It was a worthy stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sometimes there was noise in the evening. I Once had to knock at the dor as the neighbour with his fmaily was noisy.

Breakfast was really good and the room was very comfortable. People at the front desk was very nice and the transportation to the airport , very good.

Acceptable but wouldn’t highly recommend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shuttle to cruise port ... whole reason for being here ... was either unreliable or not running at the hours we needed. Room ... one of two ... was tired and needed some repair. Other was not bad but waaaaaaasy over-priced!

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Staff was actual best feature of this property.

The beds were very comfy..Location..prices were reasonable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The set up of the room was horrible. All the mirrors in the bathroom, & the closet too. Which made getting ready a chore .. Women needs mirrors.. The bathroom door hit the bed so door didn't open all the way.. & room was supposed to be handicapped friendly. Had to have keys replaced twice. Told to keep away from cell phone and credit cards after first time, second time kept in pocket & still needed to be replaced.. Lights over one bed didn't work & no remote control for tv. Which wasn't really a big deal, we were gone most of the time.

The breakfast was decent. Hot food choices.Nice pool area off breakfast buffet.

not please.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

When I arrived I used the lobby bathroom which was dirty, garbage overflowing with tissue, which I reported to the person that checked me in. One of the beds that I had intended to sleep on, sheet was stink like someone had sex on it, and it was not washed. The floor in the sink area I kept slipping on, so had to be very very careful when going in that area. The toilet was jammed up on the opening of the bathroom door. Outside the property around the walking area to the rooms needs to be clean of all debris.

Okay

See above

This hotel was what I would call a bit seedy. Location fair. Services to airport and Port Everglades very good. That is the main reason we chose it. We paid $179.00 for the night and I thought it was a bit expensive for what you really got. A run down hotel that is trying to refurbish itself.

We were glad we were only there for one night. We will not stay there again.

First we were given incorrect info from the front desk regarding the airport shuttle pick-up location. When we finally arrived, we were told that we could pay our bill in cash when we checked out. However, when we attempted to do that at check-out, we were told that the credit card was debited when we checked in!! The room could have been cleaner and brighter.

The price is right but you will have to sacrifice service if you stay at this hotel

It took 2 hours for the shuttle to pick us up after getting off our cruise. Then we had to sit until 5 pm until our room was ready. Two of the front desk staff were amazing but all others were not friendly or helpful and very very slow.

The pool area was nice

The hotel is mediocre and high priced for the value.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My wife forgot to get a turtle neck tee she washed and hung on the back of the bathroom door. The housekeeping staff took it and didn't turn it in. The management merely dismissed it as just missing. A good cleaning staff would have found it during the cleaning of the bathroom and turned it in.

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are run down and not as nice as the reception area. Found aunts on the night table one morning and a cockroach in the bathroom.

Complementary shuttle service to the airport and cruise port

I think the hotel needs better pillows and new beds. They felt like years old, gave me bad backache.

The beds were sooo bad. Every time I moved it squicked. The pillows were very uncomfortable. The room smelled of mildew.

The location was good. The reception area was nice and clean which made me think that the rooms would be nice.

Terrible
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The front desk staff was rude (foreign woman) (Hadar maybe?) The door to our room would barely close. The entire place smelled like marijuana. There were bugs crawling around the sink/vanity area. ALL of the lighting in our room wouldn't work except the vanity light. The drain was very clogged and the shower was like a bath because of it. There was mold on the toilets in the lobby. And after the shower/bath when we tried to use the hairdryer it wouldn't even turn on.

A bit overpriced, opt out or skip the breakfast.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The carpets in the room seemed pretty old and don't feel very clean, it's time for a refit. The breakfast was exclusively processed food.

Good and quiet location, plenty of parking.

Close to the airport with comfortable bed. Thank you

Room was clean, updated and bed was comfortable but the room did have a musty odor

Comfortable beds and close proximity to the airport. Staff were professional

We were happy to leave to go on the cruise.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

That's what we didn't like. We did like the shuttle service and the breakfast.

Realizing that this hotel is old, we still expected it to be clean and better maintained. Disappointed with the cleanliness of our room. Found dark hairs all over the tub and toilet area and the shower curtain had mi,dew on it. For the price we paid (over $600 CA for 2 nights), we felt very disappointed.

One of the rooms was really nice but needs some maintenance.

One of the rooms was really nice but needs some maintenance. One of the bathrooms was pretty dirty. The second room needed ALOT of maintenance. Pool and other areas very nice.