Reviews of Best Western Airport Inn Warwick 2 stars

2138 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886, USA

#5 of 17 hotels in Warwick

Breakfast was horrible. Why can't you be different and serve a real breakfast?

Staff was really quite good, very friendly. Odd note, we passed the property twice because we could not see any signs for the entrance. We know it's a big building but with no signs, we missed.

Staff friendly, free breakfast, free coffee tea coco 24/7 free parking, great location, clean rooms , computer and printer to print anytime of day.

Could not fault it for our personal requirements

Close to Airport, ideal if you have just flown in from Scotland and require a good nights sleep before onward travel. Good breakfast, plentiful and excellent Staff

The decor was rustic and the colours on the walls was dull,

Good firm bed, good breakfast, airport shuttle very convenient and staff were amazing including the shuttle drivers. Nice warm shower. Contrary to certain comments here, I found having the wash basin outside the restroom convenient, as it permitted others to brush, wash hands while someone else is in the shower or using the WC. Especially when we are 4in a room, getting ready in a short time frame could be a challenge.

No pool at the facility but that is so minor of a thing.

Very cool place. The staff went above and beyond to help me with everything. The shuttle was always around when we needed it. Breakfast was pretty extensive for complimentary. Overall just a really nice place. Rooms were very clean and we were always stocked with the nessecities.

Do not drop,off at car rental building anymore....take you to airport only then you have a long walk....

new beds...comfy! Close to airport, exceptionally clean! Great value!

Lack of shuttle to the restaurants in the area. Hampton Inn next door provided shuttle service. It would be convenient if Best Western did also.

Room was nice and clean. Beds were very comfortable. Shuttle to the airport was very convenient.

A driver of the free shuttle bus dropped and damaged my baggage, but did not apologize.

The breakfast service started at 4am and some training machines were available free of charge. Offered free shuttle bus service to the T.F.Green Airport.

Not the fanciest but good enough for a night or two. Could have been cheaper but that's my fault for booking last minute.

Very very close to the airport and lots of dining and drinking options within walking distance. Breakfast made fresh every morning. Lol the bed is HIGH. If you are on the shorter side may need to use a chair to climb into bed or at least a running start 🤣. Bed was very comfortable and clean.

I don't have any major dislikes. The vending machine was out of tea and only had pop but that's not exactly an important issue.

Nice sized rooms, always quiet in the halls, and staff is always very friendly. I mean there's not a whole lot to set it apart from similar budget hotels by the airport, but the staff really make the different. I've always had very friendly people pick me up from the airport and take me to the hotel. Stayed on the 2nd floor this time and even though it was away from the desk it was still very quiet. Didn't go to breakfast because I was exhausted and had a late flight so skipped it and slept in this time, but previous times the breakfast has been good and there's plenty of food, way more than would be expected at a budget hotel.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The fact that I had one roll of toilet paper in the room. The room was very small for the money that I spent.

Breakfast needs to be longer than 930Am. checkout is not until 11.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast bar was good as to selection and refilled while I finished my meal but temperatures were only fair at best. This was also the case on a previous stay a week earlier.

Room was good, comfortable and ready when I arrived. Location as to airport was excellent

Breakfast and stuff.

Great accommodations and poor quality of breakfast. Artificial, watery eggs and bread thet tasted like cardboard. Staff nice but a bit slow. But most important: our room was specious, well decorated and bed super comfy. We've made this reservation last minute escaping from another terrible hotel.

Breakfast was more than adequate for our needs. Room was comfortable and clean. This was our second stay at this Best Western and the staff are extremely pleasant!

Can't think of anything.

The young lady who picked us up at the airport and then checked us in was extremely nice as well as professional. She made us feel welcome and it was a great start to the stay. Our room was very large with a king size bed, plenty of storage space, two suitcase stands, a fridge, chairs, etc. Breakfast was good with hot choices and waffles. The airport shuttle picked us up within about five minutes of our call, and took us back the next day just as conveniently.

Room very hot couldn't open window for road noise and air conditioning too noisy to sleep. Breakfast, in the half hour we were there non guests were helping themselves (drivers) others were filling rucksack and carying out as much as they could carry that left little if no choice for actual paying guests.

Just an overnight stay so it was ideal for what we wanted. Breakfast was fresh and did the job.

Room very hot couldn't open window for road noise and air conditioning too noisy to sleep left on. Bed very high and uncomfortable pillows

It was okay for what we wanted and at a fair price.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was said to have been handicapped accessible, it wasn’t. Sharp edges, cramped quarters, high tub, no mirror access in bath. Automatic doors at entrance didn’t work.

Location was fine

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We paid for a king suite. The bed was terrible, bad coffee. and also tiny bathroom and sink was outside bathroom, IN the sleeping area! PLUS the staff who checked us in, did somethimg wrong in the computer. End result was at checkout, staff supposedly reversed all the charges ( including room payment) AND recharge our credit card. HOPEFULLY, I have not been scammed. Now, we have to watch credit card statements. I am NOT pleased with this BWI. Breakfast was much lower quality than we usually find at Best Westerns.

convienient to airport and restaurants. Also, very close to i-95 entrance . nice lobby, drew Wi-Fi. staff was nice overall. Room was cleaned and made each day. Nice RI photographs hung in hallways.

Scrambled eggs were in tiny pieces. ...should have been scrambled in a bowl and then cooked. Sausages were good. Other food was good.

Bed was superior.. ....good mattress.

I've been staying here a lot recently due to work at my apartment and each time I visit the front desk staff make everything about my stay easier! They do everything possible to make sure their guests are happy! Some perks were Clean rooms, clean gym (I was the only one using it at one point), and a free breakfast in the morning!

Nothing comes to mind.

Everything was just fine. The hotel met all of the expectations I would have of a mid level establishment. The front desk staff as a whole were very accommodating and pleasant.

The bathroom was way too small and the representative who helped me at the front desk by the name of Nathan was very submissive when I was having problems checking in.

The bed

It would be better if there’s clearer instructions on how to get to the hotel on foot from the airport. We were expecting shuttle bus as we were told there would be shuttle bus when made the booking, however no one contacted us to arrange it.

Very friendly stuff, clean room

PLEASE LOOK AT ABOVE "WHAT I LIKED" .... I mistakenly wrote WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE there.

I specifically asked if I could have a shuttle at 2:30/3:00, since our flight was at 5:10 and boarding was at 4:40 and was assured that I could, however when I checked in and reminded the girl at the front desk, she said that the airport DID NOT OPEN UNTIL 4 SO WHY WOULD WE WANT TO GO AND STAND OUT IN THE COLD??? and that the shuttle would come at about 4:50 and we would get to the airport by 4 when it OPENED. We got there at 4 and saw that the airport was already full of people. I asked when the airport opened and was told that IT NEVER CLOSES!!!! We had to rush after going through security and JUST ABOUT GOT TO OUR GATE AS THEY WERE BOARDING! ALSO, I booked the room on line for $85... and was charged $149... I had to make 2 calls to get the charge changed!!!

broken heater/AC after a long night of traveling and freezing I went to turn on the heat and the knob came off in my hand

our heater/AC wasnt working. they were quick to change our rooms and helped with the luggage

I do wish the mini fridge was mentioned on the site. We would have brought some more in the way of snacks for the event we went to. But that is literally the only negative thing I can say and not a huge deal. :)

Facility needs updating and repairs. Bathrooms need to be larger. Automatic door not all working. Elevator should be checked as floor numbers weren’t visible.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Guest book would have been nice.... facilities around location, shopping, eating, etc... and TV listings

What eggs ?! Went to Don's dinner a mile down the road....Excellent

Bathroom was very small and dated, but if improvements continue that should change.

Customer service by the front desk staff was excellent. Room was clean and comfortable. It’s obvious that management is working on upgrading the quality (new carpeting in place, some new furniture, etc.) of room amenities and services. That complimentary breakfast started at 4:00 a.m. is BIG First!! Especially for making early flights.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Was told this was a king bed room. The room was the size of a closet with a full bed.the water temperature in shower went from cool.to scalding. No happy meadum.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. A member of staff picked me up at the airport with the free shuttle bus and printed out a bus schedule for the next day. The room was clean and comfortable and quiet. I had a great night 's sleep.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast wasnt great. Eggs were runny, bananas brown skin and soft, apples bruised. All the same flavored yougurt PEACH. Ionly had toast/coffee. 🤐 also cable on most channels had scrambled pictures I. E spike channel.

The bed was comfortable, room was well groomed.

So much traffic noise, unable to sleep even with earplugs and it's unacceptable to not be able to sleep, after all, that is what is supposed to be provided.

Room size

there's an old house smell everywhere and its a bit damp

the airport shuttle service was super helpful! the staff was great! great service :) and the breakfast was really good! :) I would recommend this hotel especially if you have an overnight transit at providence airport, like me

The shower was awful. It took me quite a while to be able to adjust the water temp. It was scalding hot to ice cold with just a hairline movement of the faucet. The shower head spray was more than half clogged. It was difficult to rinse the shampoo out of my hair.

Room was large and clean. Bed was comfortable. Glad to see a frig and microwave and coffee maker. I was able to get the shuttle at 0145 in the morning to the airport.

The heating unit made screechy and whining sounds. Had to turn it off to sleep. As a result, since it got down to 4 degrees at night, it was pretty cold in the room eventually.

Really good complimentary breakfast

We stayed at this hotel which is very close to the airport so that we wouldn't have a long drive after flying all day. The hotel was easy to find, plenty of parking, quick check-in, friendly staff, spacious room with all the amenities, comfy bed, great shower, and an excellent breakfast served from 4am-930am. All of this and a fantastic rate on Christmas Night! I would absolutely stay there again!

Everything was good up until I fell the first night I stayed.And the staff knew I fell and only offered me Ibuprofen needless to say I needed the hospital.They don't salt there walkways or put up signs.

It was good breakfast.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was traffic noise all night but besides that the hotel was very quiet.

I needed it for an airport layover and it was perfect - close to the airport, comfortable, clean, early morning free breakfast.

My room was on the backside of the hotel right above the airport access road which was noisy pretty much all night but really noisy starting very early in the morning. My last night there and before my 8 hour drive home there was road work going on all night and on top of that the fire alarms went off at 3am!! And people staying around me were up and down the halls yelling and slamming doors till very late.

Staff was great! Room was fine

Well we were woken up at 3am from a fire alarm which NO STAFF was present to discuss or verify what was going on. Had all members out in cold, no apology..and no staff on site until after the incident..and the staff member did not speak a word of the situation and quickly went back in hiding once all guest were ok to come in. Had four fire trucks come there only to go back. We were trying to get rest for our 13+ hr drive the next day...found out that the hotel KNEW about the fire alarm and only then once we asked a manager they explained to us that their alarms are malfunctioning and “any sort of dust sets it off” so they go off randomly. It would of been nice to be notified but alas we got 50 buck off our four night stay from the inconvenience. However seeing elderly folks struggling to go downstairs for a malfunction when there was no real emergency..and no staff present was sad. They’re lucky no one got hurt for something they knew about.

Breakfast was made well and staff was somewhat friendly to old couples but not younger generation. King bed was super comfy which made the stay pleasant enough. Conviently close to bars and taverns with friendly staff and regulars who welcomed strangers with open arms.

Small issue with TV remote that didn't work with the TV. Took 2 calls to rectify. Minor issue in Grand scheme of life.

I have stayed at this Best Western in several occasions. The location is perfect for my needs as I tend to have early morning flights out of that airport. The staff is always accommodating. Little things like sending their shuttle bus to car rental returns to pick me up the night before. Saves me the trouble of returning it at 4 a.m. It is greatly appreciated.

Staff very pleasant & helpful. Breakfast enjoyable especially making your own waffles - so tasty. Bed very comfy & room clean. Felt safe throughout stay.

The parking is very tight -not sure that can be rectified

It was very nice-our son goes to school in Rhode Island and over the last 2 1/4 years this was the first time we stayed here and wished we had tried it this sooner ! He is coming back for grad school so hope this becomes our go to when we visit

Bathrooms were small and the sink was in the main part of the room which was a bit odd

Great location. Friendly staff. Nice size rooms that were very clean.

Breakfast was good. But there was no bacon just sausage. But it was really good. The eggs were good. Not a big egg eater. I very much enjoyed my stay there and will be staying there again on my next visit.

We could not plug the microwave in without carrying it to a different outlet, same for the coffee pot. Half of the outlets in the room didn't work. Parking is a nightmare after around 6 pm. Almost had to park down the street.

They had a good breakfast, better than expected. The room was clean.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Some noise from nearby lift / elevator due to my room's location nearby.

Spacious room. Possible to open window. Coffee maker in room. Big screen TV. Free breakfast. Discovered that it was possible to walk to the hotel from the airport (via a car park and stepping off a low wall down to Post Road pavement - NB may not be feasible at busy times or if mobility restricted + free airport shuttle is available (not tested)). Also possible to walk to TF Green airport train station and to Dave's Bar & Grill, Post Road (recommended).

The bathroom smelled moldy, we later noticed mold on the ceiling and moldy water actually dripped down on my daughter while she was in the shower...YUCK! They did offer to move us but we were checking out in the morning so the rest of us waited to shower until we got home.

Staff was very nice, the weekend person in charge of the breakfast buffet was great!

- We stayed there on a Saturday night. Even though we booked two weeks ahead, we had to pay almost double the weekday price which is a bit expensive for such an airport inn - The bathtub was kind of slippery and I almost felt down twice when I was taking a shower

- clean rooms and nice staff - free coffee and tea at all time: I had to stay up to finish some work and it was definitely a plus - breakfast starts at 4:00am in the morning which is friendly to early morning travelers

booking.com was notified to make a change to our accommodations.... change from king to 2 double beds. called the hotel directly and they said only booking.com could change it. Emailed booking.com they completely dropped the ball, didnt do a thing. luckily the hotel was not full and could accommodate us. Prolly will book directly with the hotels from now on

Didn't have any issues at all. I was happy with everyone. Even if the rooms are pretty standard the staff, breakfast, and airport shuttle more than make up for it.

Rooms are pretty standard, but excellent staff. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast spread was amazing. I was surprised by how much they had. I would definitely stay again if I'm in Warwick or going through PVD. Shuttle was great, and arrives quickly after you call them. It was unseasonably warm in the area when I stopped by in early October so having my own climate control was appreciated. Strong wifi signal in rooms as well, and I was as far as the desk as you could be.

The parking spots are way too narrow. I understand trying to maximize parking spots but customers probably cause lots of damage when exiting their vehicles

Beds were super comfortable. Glad lots of towels we're stocked (I always have to ask for more).

The bedding was like a cloud and the room was very clean. Breakfast was also very good and the staff was very attentive. Having never stayed at a BEST WESTERN before, we would recommend this facility to anyone looking for good value.

In room info should say how close legal seafood is. It's across the road. And staff should tell everyone the train is free into Providence.

Basic but extensive choice of breakfast items.

No complaints at all.

The rooms had been recently renovated and they were beautiful. The location near the airport was perfect and there were plenty of restaurants nearby. The hotel also allowed guests to use their printer for boarding passes.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I find it hard to justify - even for for an airport site - how £160 a night can be justified, when for example, no noise reduction windows,no body wash products provided, only i cup of coffee each for 2 people. Comfort and cleanliness was excellent. Breakfast was acceptable. Having requested shuttle service, it seems our flight was not monitored and we had to pay another agency to take us from Airport to the hotel. Staff somewhat 'sterile' and indifferent attitude. Did not seem willing to communicate freely and easily. Manager was friendly and courteous,

Location to a much-delayed customer late at night was a godsend !

Nothing major.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Greeted with a smile at the front desk. Room was clean, large and comfortable. WiFi was sufficiently fast. Breakfast selection was adequate.

The eggs and sausage could have been warmer.

The hotel was clean and up to date and had plenty of electrical outlets in the room. The breakfast was complete with eggs and sausage.

Sometimes difficult to get onto hwy 95, as it's on a busy road. And driveway comes up quickly unless you know where you are going.

Large rooms. Soft beds. Great breakfast. Can't complain!

the owner didn't come to tell us they had a problem with someone flooding a toilet and would be working to rectify it. It would have been courteous of him to do so. I was trying to get to sleep and the noise from the machine was keeping me awake

the location of the hotel was ideal for our purpose

Angry that my room card got deactivated 2x during my 6 night stay. Did not extend at any time. Asked that twice. No. We booked a 6 night stay. This was super inconvenient.

Need more variation on the breakfast bar. Need to restock more often.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was very small and the knob for the shower control fell off. It still worked but inconvenient. Also, the sink faucet leaked onto the counter top which in turn got my make up bag soaked. Both of these situations were reported to the front desk when we checked out.

The room had a refrigerator, flat screen TV, comfortable bed, two chairs, coffee maker. The bathroom was very small and tub/shower a little funky but rest was good. Breakfast was available at 4 AM which worked well for us as we left for the airport at 4:15 AM to catch an early flight. A shuttle was available and took only about 2 to 3 minutes to arrive at airport. Within walking distance of a very good restaurant.

Perfect if you need to catch a flight! The airport is basically the next street light! Super convenient. Nice room. Very clean. Comfy beds. It was pretty quiet too. Decent breakfast selection. Staff was super nice. Would stay here again in a minute - especially if you have an early morning flight.

Breakfast buffet- decaf coffee was tasteless and waffle also lacked flavor. Also bathroom had a collection of hair in corner next to toilet.

First floor room, spacious.

would have been nice if snack bar or something for evening had to leave property to eat

The driver of the shuttle bus was extremely helpful. Wish I knew his name. Excellent service

The exterior of this hotel is not very inviting: the front door is small and awkwardly placed. Smokers tend to congregate near the entrance. The interior and the rooms were much better than one might expect from the outside.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking spaces narrow..to get more on property?

Elevator worked promptly. Breakfast offerings were fresh, hot ,variety. Room clean. Air conditioner could be turned off! Price of vending machine reasonable

Noisy guests having breakfast at 4am (the noise carried up the atrium to our room on the 3rd floor!)

Very close to PVD airport with an airport shuttle. Comfortable bed & workspace.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Eggs and hash were awful. Very Gritty. Bad for Diabetics. Only food options we had were the eggs, hash, and sausage. No Bacon. Everything else was breads, cereals, carbs. Only drinks were coffee and juices. I dont drink coffee so I had to buy my own water. Disappointed.

Room was spacious. Comfortable bed. Plenty of room in the breakfast area.

Pass on the scrambled eggs and hash.. they were awful. Very gritty. No amount of ketchup or cheese could help them. Very limited on what we could eat. Diabetic and cant do all teh breads and cereals. Our only options were the eggs, hash, and sausage. Same for drinks... coffee was fine for the husband. I had to buy a bottle of water. All they offered was the coffee and juice.

Bed was comfotable. Room was spacious. Eating area was large. Breakfast was served starting at 4 a.m..

Scrambled eggs were the driest I have ever tasted. They looked like a crumbled sponge. Other than that breakfast was very good.

Rooms are big and beds were very comfy. Distance to airport. Breakfast starts at 4.30 AM I believe - great for jet lagged travelers. Very nice corned beef hash Staff were very helpful There is a great seafood restaurant nearby -walking distance

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Not that BW can do anything about it but all the hotels that are on Post Rd., if you have to go left onto Post Rd, it can be VERY tough getting into traffic. Its best to recalculate your route and "go with the flow". Even if it means turning around somewhere down the road.

For the money, a great place to stay.

Great place. Very comfortable beds. Very clean. I liked that they had the option to reuse the sheets , to save water. I like being conscious about our environment.