Reviews of Best Western Airport Inn Warwick This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2138 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886, United States of America

#5 of 17 hotels in Warwick

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Great stay!

The hotel was easily accessible from the highway and to the rental cars and the airport. The room was extremely comfortable and breakfast was great! Very clean! The shuttle ran on our time frame which was really nice! The staff was great!

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Free any time airport transfer was the only really plus.

Complimentary continental breakfast is shocking-served on paper plates with plastic cutlery and off very poor quality.Certainly not worth the price paid.

Free any time airport transfer was the only really plus.Mind you the beds were comfortable but the rooms and bathrooms are dated.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

great staff make the hotel great. wonderful experience

It was a great experince during my trip in America. In particular, I would like give a millon thanks to the reception manager when I checked in. Unfortunately I don't have his name. It was in the evening, July4 (America Holiday). He is young and handsome. Hopefully, the manager could be recognized baeed on the information I have given. He is really thoughtful.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

The location and it was clean.

The small bathroom and the sink location as you entered the room. I did like the sink being outside of the bathroom.

The location and it was clean. The staff was friendly and welcoming.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Quiet,comfortable and good location for Providence Airport.

Staff were very helpful and friendly whith a very quick arrival and departure process. The location is excellent for the airport with public transport available from just outside to get you downtown. Perfect for a short stay with excellent service and value for money.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Simple no nonsense Airport accomodation

The rooms are of decent size but have only a small window so it's pretty dark in the room.

Basic breakfast but ok quality. The location to the airport is good, there is a shuttle. There is a flat TV and a good free WIFI that connects automatically if you come back to the room.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

My Go-To
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

if I must post a negative, it would be that the bed pillows are not firm enough for my liking. That's just me though.

This property is my favorite in Warwick. The location, the friendly staff, the rooms, and the soft towels top my list.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

Awesome service and incredible staff.

My only problem was getting in and out of my bed. I needed a ladder because the bed was so high. Not suited to a senior with walking issues.

From the pick up at the airport to check out, everything was excellent. The staff was so courteous and so helpful. The breakfast was GREAT. My room was clean and comfortable. Could't ask for anything better. I would recommend Best Western to everyone. And the price was great, too!

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Great , no problem!

Staff was excellent! A 5 Minuit shuttle to the Airport. Rooms were clean . Beds were awesome. Breakfast was ok, not the best. Breakfast area could have been cleaner ex: syrup on floor and never cleaned up.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Easily meets the high standards you expect from Best Western

Only improvement I can think of would be for a wider choice of hot items at breakfast. A minor problem though.

Everything you come to expect from Best Western. Good size room, clean & comfortable. 10 min walk from Airport & train station.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Supper close to the airport and friendly front desk!

Breakfast was horrible. Why can't you be different and serve a real breakfast?

Staff was really quite good, very friendly. Odd note, we passed the property twice because we could not see any signs for the entrance. We know it's a big building but with no signs, we missed.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Perfect

Staff friendly, free breakfast, free coffee tea coco 24/7 free parking, great location, clean rooms , computer and printer to print anytime of day.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Would stay again. If we can fit it in, we might stay homewards bound .

Could not fault it for our personal requirements

Close to Airport, ideal if you have just flown in from Scotland and require a good nights sleep before onward travel. Good breakfast, plentiful and excellent Staff

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Value deal a few minutes from airport

The decor was rustic and the colours on the walls was dull,

Good firm bed, good breakfast, airport shuttle very convenient and staff were amazing including the shuttle drivers. Nice warm shower. Contrary to certain comments here, I found having the wash basin outside the restroom convenient, as it permitted others to brush, wash hands while someone else is in the shower or using the WC. Especially when we are 4in a room, getting ready in a short time frame could be a challenge.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Wonderful

No pool at the facility but that is so minor of a thing.

Very cool place. The staff went above and beyond to help me with everything. The shuttle was always around when we needed it. Breakfast was pretty extensive for complimentary. Overall just a really nice place. Rooms were very clean and we were always stocked with the nessecities.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

It was terrific!

Do not drop,off at car rental building anymore....take you to airport only then you have a long walk....

new beds...comfy! Close to airport, exceptionally clean! Great value!

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Very convenient and comfortable.

Lack of shuttle to the restaurants in the area. Hampton Inn next door provided shuttle service. It would be convenient if Best Western did also.

Room was nice and clean. Beds were very comfortable. Shuttle to the airport was very convenient.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

The breakfast service started at 4am and some training...

A driver of the free shuttle bus dropped and damaged my baggage, but did not apologize.

The breakfast service started at 4am and some training machines were available free of charge. Offered free shuttle bus service to the T.F.Green Airport.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Quick stop in providence

Not the fanciest but good enough for a night or two. Could have been cheaper but that's my fault for booking last minute.

Very very close to the airport and lots of dining and drinking options within walking distance. Breakfast made fresh every morning. Lol the bed is HIGH. If you are on the shorter side may need to use a chair to climb into bed or at least a running start 🤣. Bed was very comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

Clean, quiet room once again, with friendly staff.

I don't have any major dislikes. The vending machine was out of tea and only had pop but that's not exactly an important issue.

Nice sized rooms, always quiet in the halls, and staff is always very friendly. I mean there's not a whole lot to set it apart from similar budget hotels by the airport, but the staff really make the different. I've always had very friendly people pick me up from the airport and take me to the hotel. Stayed on the 2nd floor this time and even though it was away from the desk it was still very quiet. Didn't go to breakfast because I was exhausted and had a late flight so skipped it and slept in this time, but previous times the breakfast has been good and there's plenty of food, way more than would be expected at a budget hotel.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Breakfast needs to be longer than 930Am.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The fact that I had one roll of toilet paper in the room. The room was very small for the money that I spent.

Breakfast needs to be longer than 930Am. checkout is not until 11.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Good short stay hotel.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast bar was good as to selection and refilled while I finished my meal but temperatures were only fair at best. This was also the case on a previous stay a week earlier.

Room was good, comfortable and ready when I arrived. Location as to airport was excellent

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Overall great stay.

Breakfast and stuff.

Great accommodations and poor quality of breakfast. Artificial, watery eggs and bread thet tasted like cardboard. Staff nice but a bit slow. But most important: our room was specious, well decorated and bed super comfy. We've made this reservation last minute escaping from another terrible hotel.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Breakfast was more than adequate for our needs.

Breakfast was more than adequate for our needs. Room was comfortable and clean. This was our second stay at this Best Western and the staff are extremely pleasant!

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Fantastic choice for an overnight layover between flights at PVD airport!

Can't think of anything.

The young lady who picked us up at the airport and then checked us in was extremely nice as well as professional. She made us feel welcome and it was a great start to the stay. Our room was very large with a king size bed, plenty of storage space, two suitcase stands, a fridge, chairs, etc. Breakfast was good with hot choices and waffles. The airport shuttle picked us up within about five minutes of our call, and took us back the next day just as conveniently.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

It "almost" does what it says on the tin.

Room very hot couldn't open window for road noise and air conditioning too noisy to sleep. Breakfast, in the half hour we were there non guests were helping themselves (drivers) others were filling rucksack and carying out as much as they could carry that left little if no choice for actual paying guests.

Just an overnight stay so it was ideal for what we wanted. Breakfast was fresh and did the job.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

It does what it says on the tin.

Room very hot couldn't open window for road noise and air conditioning too noisy to sleep left on. Bed very high and uncomfortable pillows

It was okay for what we wanted and at a fair price.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

We weren’t pleased with our stay I’m sad to say.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was said to have been handicapped accessible, it wasn’t. Sharp edges, cramped quarters, high tub, no mirror access in bath. Automatic doors at entrance didn’t work.

Location was fine

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

mattresses need to be replaced!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We paid for a king suite. The bed was terrible, bad coffee. and also tiny bathroom and sink was outside bathroom, IN the sleeping area! PLUS the staff who checked us in, did somethimg wrong in the computer. End result was at checkout, staff supposedly reversed all the charges ( including room payment) AND recharge our credit card. HOPEFULLY, I have not been scammed. Now, we have to watch credit card statements. I am NOT pleased with this BWI. Breakfast was much lower quality than we usually find at Best Westerns.

convienient to airport and restaurants. Also, very close to i-95 entrance . nice lobby, drew Wi-Fi. staff was nice overall. Room was cleaned and made each day. Nice RI photographs hung in hallways.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

This stay was quite pleasant.

Scrambled eggs were in tiny pieces. ...should have been scrambled in a bowl and then cooked. Sausages were good. Other food was good.

Bed was superior.. ....good mattress.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

I've been staying here a lot recently due to work at my...

I've been staying here a lot recently due to work at my apartment and each time I visit the front desk staff make everything about my stay easier! They do everything possible to make sure their guests are happy! Some perks were Clean rooms, clean gym (I was the only one using it at one point), and a free breakfast in the morning!

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Everything was just fine.

Nothing comes to mind.

Everything was just fine. The hotel met all of the expectations I would have of a mid level establishment. The front desk staff as a whole were very accommodating and pleasant.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Do not plan on staying here again.

The bathroom was way too small and the representative who helped me at the front desk by the name of Nathan was very submissive when I was having problems checking in.

The bed

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Very friendly stuff, clean room

It would be better if there’s clearer instructions on how to get to the hotel on foot from the airport. We were expecting shuttle bus as we were told there would be shuttle bus when made the booking, however no one contacted us to arrange it.

Very friendly stuff, clean room

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

DISSAPOINTED

PLEASE LOOK AT ABOVE "WHAT I LIKED" .... I mistakenly wrote WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE there.

I specifically asked if I could have a shuttle at 2:30/3:00, since our flight was at 5:10 and boarding was at 4:40 and was assured that I could, however when I checked in and reminded the girl at the front desk, she said that the airport DID NOT OPEN UNTIL 4 SO WHY WOULD WE WANT TO GO AND STAND OUT IN THE COLD??? and that the shuttle would come at about 4:50 and we would get to the airport by 4 when it OPENED. We got there at 4 and saw that the airport was already full of people. I asked when the airport opened and was told that IT NEVER CLOSES!!!! We had to rush after going through security and JUST ABOUT GOT TO OUR GATE AS THEY WERE BOARDING! ALSO, I booked the room on line for $85... and was charged $149... I had to make 2 calls to get the charge changed!!!

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

good place to stay if you need to be near the airport or downtown Warwick.

broken heater/AC after a long night of traveling and freezing I went to turn on the heat and the knob came off in my hand

our heater/AC wasnt working. they were quick to change our rooms and helped with the luggage

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Nice stay at an affordable price.

I do wish the mini fridge was mentioned on the site. We would have brought some more in the way of snacks for the event we went to. But that is literally the only negative thing I can say and not a huge deal. :)

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

It was ok but will consider elsewhere next time.

Facility needs updating and repairs. Bathrooms need to be larger. Automatic door not all working. Elevator should be checked as floor numbers weren’t visible.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Fair.... front desk... house keepers...all on phones on down time... acknowledge guests ......
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Guest book would have been nice.... facilities around location, shopping, eating, etc... and TV listings

What eggs ?! Went to Don's dinner a mile down the road....Excellent

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Fantastic, front desk service and 4:00 a.m. breakfast are winners!!

Bathroom was very small and dated, but if improvements continue that should change.

Customer service by the front desk staff was excellent. Room was clean and comfortable. It’s obvious that management is working on upgrading the quality (new carpeting in place, some new furniture, etc.) of room amenities and services. That complimentary breakfast started at 4:00 a.m. is BIG First!! Especially for making early flights.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

I now know what it was like to be on a tiny house. Will not stay agaim
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Was told this was a king bed room. The room was the size of a closet with a full bed.the water temperature in shower went from cool.to scalding. No happy meadum.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. A member of staff picked me up at the airport with the free shuttle bus and printed out a bus schedule for the next day. The room was clean and comfortable and quiet. I had a great night 's sleep.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Except for the disappoint in the breakfast, TV screen scrambling. It was fine.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast wasnt great. Eggs were runny, bananas brown skin and soft, apples bruised. All the same flavored yougurt PEACH. Ionly had toast/coffee. 🤐 also cable on most channels had scrambled pictures I. E spike channel.

The bed was comfortable, room was well groomed.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

Convenient to airport but road traffic noise was ridiculous!

So much traffic noise, unable to sleep even with earplugs and it's unacceptable to not be able to sleep, after all, that is what is supposed to be provided.

Room size

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

good

there's an old house smell everywhere and its a bit damp

the airport shuttle service was super helpful! the staff was great! great service :) and the breakfast was really good! :) I would recommend this hotel especially if you have an overnight transit at providence airport, like me

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Overall I was happy with the accomodations

The shower was awful. It took me quite a while to be able to adjust the water temp. It was scalding hot to ice cold with just a hairline movement of the faucet. The shower head spray was more than half clogged. It was difficult to rinse the shampoo out of my hair.

Room was large and clean. Bed was comfortable. Glad to see a frig and microwave and coffee maker. I was able to get the shuttle at 0145 in the morning to the airport.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Mostly really enjoyable

The heating unit made screechy and whining sounds. Had to turn it off to sleep. As a result, since it got down to 4 degrees at night, it was pretty cold in the room eventually.

Really good complimentary breakfast

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Excellent value!

We stayed at this hotel which is very close to the airport so that we wouldn't have a long drive after flying all day. The hotel was easy to find, plenty of parking, quick check-in, friendly staff, spacious room with all the amenities, comfy bed, great shower, and an excellent breakfast served from 4am-930am. All of this and a fantastic rate on Christmas Night! I would absolutely stay there again!

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Never again

Everything was good up until I fell the first night I stayed.And the staff knew I fell and only offered me Ibuprofen needless to say I needed the hospital.They don't salt there walkways or put up signs.

It was good breakfast.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Functional, simple, clean, efficient.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was traffic noise all night but besides that the hotel was very quiet.

I needed it for an airport layover and it was perfect - close to the airport, comfortable, clean, early morning free breakfast.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Not rested or refreshed after my stay at all. Definitely gonna stay elsewhere next time. But staff w

My room was on the backside of the hotel right above the airport access road which was noisy pretty much all night but really noisy starting very early in the morning. My last night there and before my 8 hour drive home there was road work going on all night and on top of that the fire alarms went off at 3am!! And people staying around me were up and down the halls yelling and slamming doors till very late.

Staff was great! Room was fine

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Comfy.

Well we were woken up at 3am from a fire alarm which NO STAFF was present to discuss or verify what was going on. Had all members out in cold, no apology..and no staff on site until after the incident..and the staff member did not speak a word of the situation and quickly went back in hiding once all guest were ok to come in. Had four fire trucks come there only to go back. We were trying to get rest for our 13+ hr drive the next day...found out that the hotel KNEW about the fire alarm and only then once we asked a manager they explained to us that their alarms are malfunctioning and “any sort of dust sets it off” so they go off randomly. It would of been nice to be notified but alas we got 50 buck off our four night stay from the inconvenience. However seeing elderly folks struggling to go downstairs for a malfunction when there was no real emergency..and no staff present was sad. They’re lucky no one got hurt for something they knew about.

Breakfast was made well and staff was somewhat friendly to old couples but not younger generation. King bed was super comfy which made the stay pleasant enough. Conviently close to bars and taverns with friendly staff and regulars who welcomed strangers with open arms.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

"Best" is the proper name for this Best Western hotel.

Small issue with TV remote that didn't work with the TV. Took 2 calls to rectify. Minor issue in Grand scheme of life.

I have stayed at this Best Western in several occasions. The location is perfect for my needs as I tend to have early morning flights out of that airport. The staff is always accommodating. Little things like sending their shuttle bus to car rental returns to pick me up the night before. Saves me the trouble of returning it at 4 a.m. It is greatly appreciated.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2017

Would defo stay again

Staff very pleasant & helpful. Breakfast enjoyable especially making your own waffles - so tasty. Bed very comfy & room clean. Felt safe throughout stay.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

It was very comfortable and being by the airport I didn't hear much noise thru the

The parking is very tight -not sure that can be rectified

It was very nice-our son goes to school in Rhode Island and over the last 2 1/4 years this was the first time we stayed here and wished we had tried it this sooner ! He is coming back for grad school so hope this becomes our go to when we visit

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Great stay. And fantastic value for the price. Would stay again if visiting Rhode Island.

Bathrooms were small and the sink was in the main part of the room which was a bit odd

Great location. Friendly staff. Nice size rooms that were very clean.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

Breakfast was good.

Breakfast was good. But there was no bacon just sausage. But it was really good. The eggs were good. Not a big egg eater. I very much enjoyed my stay there and will be staying there again on my next visit.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

We would stay here again. We will just check the outlets upon check in.

We could not plug the microwave in without carrying it to a different outlet, same for the coffee pot. Half of the outlets in the room didn't work. Parking is a nightmare after around 6 pm. Almost had to park down the street.

They had a good breakfast, better than expected. The room was clean.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

Convenient for TF Green (Providence) airport late arrivals or early departures.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Some noise from nearby lift / elevator due to my room's location nearby.

Spacious room. Possible to open window. Coffee maker in room. Big screen TV. Free breakfast. Discovered that it was possible to walk to the hotel from the airport (via a car park and stepping off a low wall down to Post Road pavement - NB may not be feasible at busy times or if mobility restricted + free airport shuttle is available (not tested)). Also possible to walk to TF Green airport train station and to Dave's Bar & Grill, Post Road (recommended).

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

Staff was very nice, the weekend person in charge of the...

The bathroom smelled moldy, we later noticed mold on the ceiling and moldy water actually dripped down on my daughter while she was in the shower...YUCK! They did offer to move us but we were checking out in the morning so the rest of us waited to shower until we got home.

Staff was very nice, the weekend person in charge of the breakfast buffet was great!

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

- clean rooms and nice staff

- We stayed there on a Saturday night. Even though we booked two weeks ahead, we had to pay almost double the weekday price which is a bit expensive for such an airport inn - The bathtub was kind of slippery and I almost felt down twice when I was taking a shower

- clean rooms and nice staff - free coffee and tea at all time: I had to stay up to finish some work and it was definitely a plus - breakfast starts at 4:00am in the morning which is friendly to early morning travelers

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

booking.

booking.com was notified to make a change to our accommodations.... change from king to 2 double beds. called the hotel directly and they said only booking.com could change it. Emailed booking.com they completely dropped the ball, didnt do a thing. luckily the hotel was not full and could accommodate us. Prolly will book directly with the hotels from now on

• Reviewed: October 20, 2017

Great staff and great breakfast with a convenient airport shuttle.

Didn't have any issues at all. I was happy with everyone. Even if the rooms are pretty standard the staff, breakfast, and airport shuttle more than make up for it.

Rooms are pretty standard, but excellent staff. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast spread was amazing. I was surprised by how much they had. I would definitely stay again if I'm in Warwick or going through PVD. Shuttle was great, and arrives quickly after you call them. It was unseasonably warm in the area when I stopped by in early October so having my own climate control was appreciated. Strong wifi signal in rooms as well, and I was as far as the desk as you could be.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2017

Overall I was happy

The parking spots are way too narrow. I understand trying to maximize parking spots but customers probably cause lots of damage when exiting their vehicles

Beds were super comfortable. Glad lots of towels we're stocked (I always have to ask for more).

• Reviewed: October 19, 2017

Everything was to our satisfaction.

The bedding was like a cloud and the room was very clean. Breakfast was also very good and the staff was very attentive. Having never stayed at a BEST WESTERN before, we would recommend this facility to anyone looking for good value.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2017

Walkable from Airport and to Train Station with Carry On Back Pack

In room info should say how close legal seafood is. It's across the road. And staff should tell everyone the train is free into Providence.

Basic but extensive choice of breakfast items.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2017

The rooms had been recently renovated and they were...

No complaints at all.

The rooms had been recently renovated and they were beautiful. The location near the airport was perfect and there were plenty of restaurants nearby. The hotel also allowed guests to use their printer for boarding passes.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

Not the best value for money.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I find it hard to justify - even for for an airport site - how £160 a night can be justified, when for example, no noise reduction windows,no body wash products provided, only i cup of coffee each for 2 people. Comfort and cleanliness was excellent. Breakfast was acceptable. Having requested shuttle service, it seems our flight was not monitored and we had to pay another agency to take us from Airport to the hotel. Staff somewhat 'sterile' and indifferent attitude. Did not seem willing to communicate freely and easily. Manager was friendly and courteous,

Location to a much-delayed customer late at night was a godsend !

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

Very pleasant stay. Good value.

Nothing major.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Greeted with a smile at the front desk. Room was clean, large and comfortable. WiFi was sufficiently fast. Breakfast selection was adequate.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

Nice clean place to stay near T. F. Green Airport

The eggs and sausage could have been warmer.

The hotel was clean and up to date and had plenty of electrical outlets in the room. The breakfast was complete with eggs and sausage.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

It was fine and Wed stay again, when in the area.

Sometimes difficult to get onto hwy 95, as it's on a busy road. And driveway comes up quickly unless you know where you are going.

Large rooms. Soft beds. Great breakfast. Can't complain!

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

overall the stay was fine

the owner didn't come to tell us they had a problem with someone flooding a toilet and would be working to rectify it. It would have been courteous of him to do so. I was trying to get to sleep and the noise from the machine was keeping me awake

the location of the hotel was ideal for our purpose

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

Okay

Angry that my room card got deactivated 2x during my 6 night stay. Did not extend at any time. Asked that twice. No. We booked a 6 night stay. This was super inconvenient.

Need more variation on the breakfast bar. Need to restock more often.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

A good value, comfortable, and very accommodating for the early morning traveler. Breakfast good.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was very small and the knob for the shower control fell off. It still worked but inconvenient. Also, the sink faucet leaked onto the counter top which in turn got my make up bag soaked. Both of these situations were reported to the front desk when we checked out.

The room had a refrigerator, flat screen TV, comfortable bed, two chairs, coffee maker. The bathroom was very small and tub/shower a little funky but rest was good. Breakfast was available at 4 AM which worked well for us as we left for the airport at 4:15 AM to catch an early flight. A shuttle was available and took only about 2 to 3 minutes to arrive at airport. Within walking distance of a very good restaurant.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

Airport next door! Quiet. Clean. Comfy. Would stay here again!

Perfect if you need to catch a flight! The airport is basically the next street light! Super convenient. Nice room. Very clean. Comfy beds. It was pretty quiet too. Decent breakfast selection. Staff was super nice. Would stay here again in a minute - especially if you have an early morning flight.