Reviews of Al's Westward Ho Motel 2 stars

16 Boundary Street, West Yellowstone, MT 59758, USA

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Good for overnight, do not expect much
    • SIngle room with one Queen

Extra heating stopped to work during the night, with 6 Fahrenheit in the morning the room was a bit cold.

One of cheaper options to overnight before the Park visit (all facilities are overpriced in the area). Warm welcome, standard room. Dinning and shops close.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

There are other choices in W. Yellowstone we would explore if we go for another visit.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

The facility was old, drafty and the heater was incredibly noisy. And no breakfast bar or arrangements other than free coffee at the gas station they also own.

Great location around the corner from gas and restaurants and just down the road from the park entrance. It was clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Disappointing stay.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

We were really surprised to find a motel that didn't have an ice machine available, coffee, microwave or fridge in the room. Very basic room and overpriced for the amenities given.

This was close to Yellowstone Park's west entrance. Room was clean.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Convenient for Yellowstone National Park, but in need of refurbishment.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

The room is badly in need of refurbishment. Being close to the Park's the motel can easily attract a clientele, but should not take its position for granted.

Convenient to Yellowstone Park Entrance and local amenities.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Overpriced!
    • SIngle room with one Queen

The motel is overpriced for the quality! The man at the front desk is rude and looks down on people. The rooms are basic. There is no breakfast, no microwave oven, no coffee machine, no fridge - you can only go to the nearby gas station to use a microwave or get hot water - but it is closing at 10 PM! We booked our stay 6-7 months earlier and asked in advance for a room on the upper floor - we got the ground floor with a view on the parking and there was no option for a change. The walls are thin and it was quite noisy in the morning.

Good location, close to Yellowstone NP. The only good thing about this place. Remember to ask for a hairdryer upon arrival if you need one, because there is no hairdryer in the room.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

The owner was friendly but not over the top.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

No facilities- no coffee, kettle basics. Very dated. Some simple fixes that are cheap could Lift this place up a lot.

The owner was friendly but not over the top.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Would have liked a coffeemaker in room but apart from that...
    • SIngle room with one Queen

Just no coffee in room. Had noisy neighbors upstairs but when I told reception staff they made sure we got another room on our next with no upstairs. Appreciated that.

Would have liked a coffeemaker in room but apart from that it was good and the guy at reception very helpful and friendly. Close to supermarket too.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

We stayed here last year so we knew what to expect.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

We stayed here last year so we knew what to expect. Not at all fancy but it was clean and the staff goes out of their way to accommodate you. The owner knew it was our 50th Anniv. so he upgraded us to a room with a small kitchen which was nice as we were staying for a week. No, there is no coffee pot in the room but you can go across the parking lot and get free coffee at the gas station. The location was great, right at the West Entrance to the park. We were fishing so they gave us a spot that suited us for our truck and fishing equipment. I would definitely stay there again.

Not worth the price
    • Double room with two Queens

No toilet paper or kleenex for 2 days. Had to go to the front desk at 10 pm after spending 13 hours In the park to ask for these item. The owners are cheap and charge way to much for what you get.

Convenient to the park.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

great location but overpriced considering all the missing standard features
    • SIngle room with one Queen

very unfriendly staff at the reception no refrigerator, no coffeemaker, no hairdryer, no fresh towels and bathroom cleaning on the second day of our stay coffee only available at the gas station around the corner

perfect location for visiting Yellowstone Park big room and bathroom clean sheets and towels

Perfect location.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

From the outside the place looked quite shabby, but the rooms were reasonable. Carpet needed replacing. No kettle...if you want a hot drink, you have to walk around the corner to the gas station, where you can get a free drink. A bit bizarre.

Location is excellent for Yellowstone. Bed comfy, room good size. Great shower.

Best Lodging in Yellowstone!
    • SIngle room with one Queen

This was a Fabulous lodging experience! The guys went out of their way to accommodate us when our Motorcycle kick stand broke and a severe storm in Yellowstone forced us to return for a 2nd night!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Yellowstone a must see park and staying here made it easy
    • SIngle room with one Queen

Wish romm had microwave,hair dryer, coffee maker. No breakfast either,but knew all that when I booked, so we worked around it.

Location for Yellowstone Park was great. Ample parking,friendly deskl clerk. Near restaurants and shops but not in congested area

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Won’t be back
    • Double room with two Queens

Nothing in room except bed, bathroom, 2 shampoo bottles and 1 bar of soap for 3 days. We were given 3 bedrooms on 2nd floor, no elevator, heater in one bedroom. Not comfortable at night. Housekeeping never made bed 😞 Very disappointing paying $189 a night. No phone in room. no one in office until 4-10.

Room was clean. Location to downtown good.

Comfortable stay right outside Yellowstone.
    • Double room with two Queens

Would have been nice to have some coffee available when up and going early in the morning.

As close as you can get to the entrance to Yellowstone. Close to plenty of eating options as well. Rooms have been recently updated and are large and clean.

It was good for a one night stay for our visit to...

Everything was fine

It was good for a one night stay for our visit to Yellowstone. Quite a bit cheaper than other hotels in the area but still provided a decent service. Being a motel it had limited sevices but we found it to be ok.

Overall I would return
    • Double room with two Queens

The view was the parking lot but that really was not an issue. We did not like having to go next door to the gas station for ice and my coffee in the morning. Two mornings we wanted to be in park early and that gas station was not open. We had to drive a few blocks to get to an open store. I think investing in an ice machine on the property and coffee in the rooms would be a huge plus. This place could use landscaping improvements. We got the impression they are working on improving. It is our feeling the motel has been family owned for years and we could see they have done updating.

What we loved here was the location. After long hours in the park having our hotel right at the entrance was a huge bonus. I loved the room because it was big, clean and had a sitting area with a table. The bathroom was large and clean.

Comfortable spacious rooms.
    • Double room with two Queens

Comfortable spacious rooms. Excellent location, very close to the west entrance to the park. Clean. Free tea and coffee in the petrol station close to the hotel.

Shower drain slow.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

Shower drain slow. No outlet in bathroom. No microwave. No Kleenex. No curtains. No self locking door no tv channel guide. No coffee. No ice. Functionally obsolete.

STAY AWAY FROM AL'S
    • SIngle room with one Queen

This was by far the worst place my wife and I stayed at on our 2 week road trip. The room had only blackout curtains for privacy and with them drawn it was soooo dark. There was no in room coffee, you had to go next door to the Gas station, but they didn't open until 7 and we like to get an early start to see the park. The Wifi was intermittent and slow. The beds were a disaster. the bottom sheet was a too small non- fitted sheet that would come undone after 2 minutes. Now you (and everyone before you) are sleeping on a mattress pad thats been washed in who knows how long. GET SOME FITTED SHEETS GUYS! The office guy had zero personality. There is probably more bad stuff to say but it's not worth my time. STAY AWAY!

Location is closest hotel to West Yellowstone gate.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Very nice stay and good value
    • SIngle room with one Queen

I found a piece of long hair on the untouched bed -- i was actually not sure if it's from one of us, so I was not really ready to complain :-)

there was a nice and clean kitchen in the suite!!! didn't see kitchen listed as a room feature when I booked. Nice surprise. Although we only stayed for a night and didn't really need it, but it is soooooo nice if we stay longer. It is a full size kitchen separated from the room with a door! Very clean and with utensils. Room itself is spacious, with all basic stuff. given its price, I didn't expect anything fancy or super nice, so my satisfaction level is high given the $ i paid. But this wouldn't be the right place if you are looking for something new and fancy. I found free hot water, tea, and coffee from next door gas station super convenient. Don't understand why so many folks complained about it. maybe because I did get a kitchen with a microwave LoL. Also I was worried about that the complaints of heater noise from other reviews, but it turned out to be no issue for us at all. It was 2nd half of Aug, and nights were a bit chilly. but the comforter was thick and warm enough so that we didn't feel the need to turn on the heater at all. I did try turn it on to test on the noise level. I have to say in winter time when heater is a must, noise might be a problem if you are a super light sleeper like me. But luckily for summer time travel, I don't think this should be a concern.

Convenient location for Yellowstone but was a very basic place to sleep and shower!
    • SIngle room with one Queen

There is no microwave in the room! There is no phone, so no wake-up service! There is also no ice machine!

It was very convenient to the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park and places to get breakfast and dinner at! It is near to some attractions in West Yellowstone.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

There’s nothing to like about the property.
    • Double room with two Queens

Many things. Firstly, it’s ridiculously overpriced. Secondly, there’s no coffeemaker, fridge, or whatsoever but beds and functional toilet/shower. We would camp out the next time and advise you to do the same. WiFi is just as bad as it’s overpriced. I d let the bear maul me before I could stay there again.

There’s nothing to like about the property.

Overpriced crappy Hotel
    • Double room with two Queens

This was an overpriced Super 8 maybe Motel 6 hotel. They want you to go next door and get coffee at the gas station the gas station doesn't open till 7 so if you want to leave early don't plan on doing that. Bathtub was dirty the toilet seat was dirty there cockroaches as you walked in the door.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Only the location was good.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

Management is extremely rude. They gave me a room that had no air conditioning even though there were rooms with air conditioning. They only had a few rooms without air conditioning and they decided to give me one of them without asking . All other rooms had air conditioning and were upgraded. When I asked for a change since it was 78 degrees Farenheight they said that the hotel was full and they are happy to cancel my reservation. Basically they were throwing me out at 7PM with a threat. I told them that I will call booking.com since they were not working with me. After a minute the manager came to my room and offered to change my room albeit unhappily and grumpily. Extremely unaccomodating and unwelcoming folks in this outfit. The WiFi didn’t work. There are no phones in the room so for every single thing I had to walk to the front desk to ask a question. The manger is the worst. This place should be avoided at all costs.

Only the location was good.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Never again
    • Double room with two Queens

The room was really dated and smelled like smoke, all furniture was mis-matched, no hot water and very unfriendly at check in time....no front desk personal unless checking in and not till 4 no one around hours are 4 to 9 only

Close to gates of Yellowstone

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Very satisifed.
    • Double room with two Queens

No ability to have either coffee or other as no appliances available. Was told to go to the gas station around the corner to get whatever we required. An easy fix is to install a full size machine on the premises, possibly close to office area, people can pay to use if they so chose and it would be available 24/7. No upkeep or servicing for the staff,, yet, a good compromise for the guests

The room was very clean, comfortable and welcoming. Location excellent.

I loved the space for our family.
    • Double room with two Queens

It was a little warm in the back rooms, but cooled down with the window open. I wish the toilet was separate from the shower.

I loved the space for our family. We had 2 double beds and 2 twins.

Nice place to stay
    • SIngle room with one Queen

No hair dryer but that is not a big issue.

We stayed in the 1 queen room and it was nice size room and clean. I always like when the bathroom is separate from the sink which was nice. It also does come with a fridge which I thought it did not. The pictures on Booking seem to be old since the room seemed recently updated.

Best place to stay to visit Yellowstone park. Friendly, comfortable and optimal location.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

While it was still competitive with other hotels in West Yellowstone, the price was very high.

You can literally walk into Yellowstone park. There is no place closer but you can still walk into restaurants and shops in town. Check in/out was simple and fast and the staff was both efficient and extrememly friendly. The room had a double and then a single in a seperate room. It was great to let me son sleep early while I stayed up a bit longer without bothering him.

A nice value, a nice room with a kitchenette, so overall I was happy.

No a/c!

The ONLY thing that wasn't up to my expectations was that I didn't notice there is no air conditioning, LOL, so that is MY BAD. It wasn't the worst thing in the world, and we survived. The folks are very friendly. No breakfast of any kind, but they do allow you a free cup of coffee at a nearby GAS STATION, LOL.

Great location. Best place.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

Great location. It’s right outside the Yellow stone west entrance. We were 2 adults and 1kid. Surprisingly the staff allocated us a room with extra bed and Kitchen. It was very comfortable. Highly recommended place to stay if you’re visiting Yellow stone.

Just what we needed
    • SIngle room with one Queen

Rooms were really clean and neat. VERY close to Yellowstone park entrance - and all in West Yellowstone is walking distance from the hotel. Even if no coffee/tea amenities in the room, you could fetch free coffee and tea from the gas station just around the corner! Not a stay for a week, but a perfect (and affordable) stay for when visiting yellowstone compared to lodging in the park.

Very comfortable room in a slightly dated but...
    • SIngle room with one Queen

Very comfortable room in a slightly dated but well-maintained property right outside of Yellowstone. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and I enjoyed being within walking distance of shops and restaurants. It was a little pricey but definitely reasonable compared to other lodging nearby.

I would recommend Al's, its close to the park and town.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

We had a double room with only one t.v. and no refrigerator which would have been nice.

This property was convenient for our tour to Yellowstone Park. The staff was great, it was quite and a pretty good location.

A motel that refuses to provide even basic amenities!
    • SIngle room with one Queen

-No MICROWAVE in room! Ok it's acceptable. But there's no microwave in the lobby too!!!!????!!!! I wanted to use the microwave and the front desk staff told me there was none in the hotel (WHAT????!!) and he directed me to a GAS STATION nearby. As if this wasn't hard enough to heat your food, the station is only open till 10 pm. IS IT SO HARD FOR A MOTEL THAT CHARGES MINIMUM $140 PER ROOM, TO BUY A BASIC MICROWAVE FOR $20 AND KEEP IT IN THE LOBBY??? -No Coffee in lobby.... you have to walk to the same gas station to get free coffee... Of course with time restrictions! -No HAIR DRYER in the room. I didn't bother to ask the front desk as I was pretty sure they would ask me to goto the gas station :/ -Of course no Iron boards and iron box at room. -Obviously no breakfast. -Checkin is only until 9pm. So we had to cut short our sight seeing and rush to the hotel (no service in yellowstone.. so call ahead and confirm with staff).

-Location.. Minutes away from west yellowstone entrance. -Friendly staff

It was just Okay
    • SIngle room with one Queen

The gentleman that was working the office was not friendly, it felt like I have your money, here is your key, thanks.

Convenient location, sizeable room, older property but clean.

Ok would not stay there again
    • SIngle room with one Queen

No phone ,No alarm, No coffee. When asked about coffee I was told to use the gas station around the corner. bought my own coffee maker. Also no ice. Problem is they are not open early. They did not pick up the recicleables every day had a pile by the end of my stay. Not sure if they left the door open while cleaning but there was mosquitoes in the room every day

Room was clean

It was great, even without the fridge and microwave. Will definitely use them again!
    • Double room with two Queens

No coffee maker, microwave, or mini fridge. You can walk next door and get free coffee at the gas station, and they will let hotel patrons bring in stuff to microwave if needed. No ice machine, either. We travel with food to cut down on good costs since we have a teenager and preteen. It made things difficult,but we managed.

The room was larger than average. Nice comfy beds. Yellowstone was right across the road. Everything within walking distance of the room. Very clean!

Do not stay in West Yellowstone. It is expensive and has nothing to offer
    • Double room with two Queens

West Yellowstone is a very small town and is pretty run down. Hotels are expensive mainly because of the location.

Manager was very couteous and friendly. Room was spacious and in the new section.

Nicely Updated Motel
    • Double room with two Queens

It’s a motel, and for a motel it was better than many of the places in the area.

You can tell they are putting a lot of energy into updates. It was very clean, Beds were really comfortable & it was quiet. It’s close to everything. Everyone was very nice. Free coffee or tea over at the Service station & store which is on property. They also have fresh made sandwiches for reasonable prices over there, a must for the road trips to Yosemite.

Clean, comfortable, convenient to NP and town
    • SIngle room with one Queen

No coffee maker or electric jug. But you just called next door to the service station and picked up ready made coffee. So no real problem

Basic clean comfortable motel, adjacent to Yellowstone NP

4 walls and a roof.
    • Double room with two Queens

no fridge, stayed for 3 nights. had to buy ice and a cooler to keep things cold. no coffee on site, had to go to gas station next door for microwave, ice, coffee. the staff there was very unfriendly, busy or not we are customers.there are no pay channels, no hair dyer heck not even a phone in the room.

very close to park. all the others were too

Well placed for daily sorties to National Park.

Nothing; all good.

A well placed motel in West Yellowstone at the exit to National Park. Plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance of motel. The room had two large beds, fridge, coffee, microwave. Clean. Good bathroom and shower with plenty of towels.

The price is too high but for one night it's ok to spend the night here
    • Double room with two Queens

The price for one night is too high regarding the facilities. The Wifi signal was very bad and the welcome could be better

Motel is located very close the West entrance of Yellowstone park which was very convenient. The city is well equipped with restaurants and other touristic stuff

Clean, comfy accommodation.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

No clothe washing facilities.

The weather wasn't good when we arrived but the room was spacious, warm and clean. The bed was comfy and we had a good nights sleep before continuing our journey.

West Yellowstone is a tourist trap, the prices of most places outweigh the value of staying there.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

The bed was uncomfortable, the heater barely worked it was cold! 2 rolls of paper for two people for 4 days, one bar of soap and shampoo 4 days.

it was a ground floor

• SIngle room with one Queen

Due to being tired , I was missing my Credit Cards That happens When You drive after your flight from Europe to WYS The owner, All , gave me the room and the possibility to pay later THANKS GREAT SERVICE !!! Found my CreditCards later ...

Very good
    • Double room with two Queens

There were no curtains, and when the blind was down the room was very dark. Without the blinds there was no privacy. But for a short stay it wasn't a deal breaker.

Very clean, room simple but very pleasant, staff extremely nice and helpful.

Walking distance to national park.
    • Double room with two Queens

Check in after 4pm and checkout at 10am. We reached early and had to roam around till 4pm to check in

Walking distance to national park. Free parking. Owner and staff are courteous.

Excellent location, great staff
    • SIngle room with one Queen

If I'd to complain the only thing which comes to mind is knocking at the door few times at 9 am on the checkout day for maintenance is a bit unnecessary, especially when checkout is in another hour.

This place's location is excellent. It's literally one block away from West Entrance to Yellowstone Park, so assuming you're here to visit the park it's super convenient to get in and out of there. Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring are closest from this entrance. The town is super small, but there are still few bars and eateries one block away. Wild West Pizzeria was pretty good. The room had all the basic services like TV, heating and good bathrooms. Nothing fancy, but very good for the price given the location. The staff was very helpful, they overstayed by 20 minutes in the night because I'd informed them we'd be coming after 10. The day we checked out, we fell into some crisis with flat tires. The guy at the front-desk assisted us with information even though we'd checked out. Overall, excellent place to stay.

We loved our stay and the proximity to the West Entrance cannot be beaten.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

You have to go to the gas station and show your receipt for the free coffee. It's a nice touch, but a bit inconvenient.

The hotel has great character for the area and the amenities are ample for one night's stay. The staff is very friendly.

Agreeable with limitations
    • SIngle room with one Queen

The room comfort was minimal. While the bed was fine and the bathroom acceptable, the heating/AC system blew forced air directly onto the bed, which made it very uncomfortable at night, and provoked dryness as well as a nasty cough. We had to turn it off at night, despite cool weather. I don't know what people do when it's real winter and very cold outside.

Staff very welcoming, friendly, and went out of their way to be helpful.

We will stay again.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

You could go to the gas station which was conveniently around the corner to get your free coffee in the morning but I would have preferred to have a small pot in my room. I do wish that there was a Microwave in the Lobby Office to use if we wish. They were skimpy on the bathroom products like shampoo and they forgot to replenish it twice. We went to the office & made a request which was granted. Upon checking in.....the owner was very disgruntled and apparently very unhappy with the previous people who checked in and stayed pre-occupied and annoyed the entire time. He needs a hospitality class.

Rooms recently remodeled, very clean. Very convenient to shopping, restaurants and the entrance to Yellowstone Park.

It is the place to stay if you are going to Yellowstone.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

We were in the hotel part of the motel. The room was very large and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Very close to the entrance of Yellowstone National park.

Renovated bathroom
    • SIngle room with one Queen

No appliances in the room (no microwave or kettle or fridge). You would expect at least some. Impossible to get hot water for coffee or tea. You have to get it from the nearby gas station and only when it's open. Very noisy heater in the room. I had to turn it off for the night. Yet, there is a big opening beneath the front door which makes it impossible to keep the room warm. I was freezing at night.

Renovated bathroom

A nice place to stay right on the border with the park
    • SIngle room with one Queen

Everything was fine, nothing to report

The hotel room also had some kitchen facilities (fridge, cooler, utensils, pots & pans) which were a surprising and a very welcome addition for us travelling for a long time as we had an opportunity to have a "home made meal"

Very conveniently situated for Yellowstone.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

A microwave or coffee machine in the room would have been nice.

No breakfast but free coffee at the gas station next door. Very comfortable bed and our room was very quiet and spacious.

There were some inconveniences, but largely it was a very nice place.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

If we wanted a cup of coffee, we had to go to the gas station next door. Also, ice was very scarce. You had to go to the office and request, and then you got about a pint. A refrigerator and microwave would have been nice.

The facility and room were clean and quiet. There was also an area that was quiet and enabled a person to read.

A good stay close to park entrance
    • SIngle room with one Queen

There was no fridge, which would have been good for us.

Located close to West entrance to Yellowstone and we could walk to the town and restaurants, which was very convenient. The young woman on reception was very helpful.

Rooms were clean and recently refurbished.
    • Double room with two Queens

The views were poor of industrial units and waste ground

Rooms were clean and recently refurbished. Located right outside the west gate of aYellowstone.

Definitely recommend this motel if visiting Yellowstone!
    • Double room with two Queens

No fridge, microwave, or coffeemaker. Supposed to be free coffee and ice at local gas station but didn't open till 8:00 and then only 2 cups of ice allowed.

Very close to Yellowstone entrance Room was enormously spacious! Very clean and comfortable. Price was best we found. Lobby was very beautiful and welcoming.

We really liked this place!
    • Double room with two Queens

I wish there were a fridge (a mini fridge would already be okay) and a microwave. Or at least a microwave for general use at the reception or something.

We really liked this place! It was very close to the west entrance of the Yellowstone National Park, the room was very spacious, clean and very nice and comfortable. The beds were big enough and also comfortable.

The spacious room with a hideabed allowed our tallest grandson to sleep there.
    • Double room with two Queens

This is a very basic of all the places we stayed at. We were given instructions to enter via a side door which did not unlock with the key we were given, we had to walk around the building to get to our room. It was a very spacious, clean room, with good beds, but literally no amenities. Coffee (only regular) was courtesy of the next door gas station.

Pricey for a bed and shower.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

The front desk is not staffed at all times. We showed up at 3pm and the office door was locked. The room needed repairs. The toilet ran 24 hours a day and a bathroom ceiling light was missing its globe. The main room has extremely cheap furniture. There are no outlets by the desk. The room is lit by very dim lamps. There are no sheer curtains for privacy. The hotel doesn't offer ANYTHING for breakfast; not even coffee, tea and hot cocoa. The room does not have any ammenities: microwave, coffee maker,fridge,or hair dryer.

The location is ideal. The room was clean. The beds were comfortable.

price
    • Double room with two Queens

There is very little internet service. I needed to get work done at night. The staff doesn't care if it works or not. No coffee in room, have to walk to the gas station in the morning for coffee. No amenities what so ever.

price

It was adequate for our needs, but not many amenities.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

The parking was not adequate. For the price, it should have had a breakfast.

The room was spacious. The location was great! It was almost next to the entrance to Yellowstone National Park.

Basic, Budget, Clean and great location to the park's gate.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

For the ground floor, each space should be for that PAID FOR room. Then I would be the one waking my room up at 5 a.m. not another customer waking me up with their Harleys' noise and stink. Also is it too much to ask for a refrigerator and a small coffee machine in the room? For the price, it should be included. Get rid of the cop shows on the TV in the lobby. Not welcoming, at all, especially for kids.

Good recommendations on local eats, access to park was excellent. The room smelled like lemon carpet cleaner but was still okay for the price. There were stands to place luggage. Decent size bathroom, clean.

The owner and the entire staff are the kindest and warmest...
    • SIngle room with one Queen

Everything was just perfect!!!

The owner and the entire staff are the kindest and warmest people you can imagine!!! The friendly approach and the personal care and attention made us feel at home there, and we greatly appreciate what they did for us!! The room was very good and we had everything we needed!!! This was an unforgettable hotel experience!!

Excellent location, next to the park entrance
    • SIngle room with one Queen

Location is very good, next to Yellowstone's entrance. There's a super market on the same block and lots of options for drinking/eating. The room was relatively small, but had a full kitchen! Nice!

Nice and affordabke place to stay to visit yellowtone
    • SIngle room with one Queen

You had to go outside, turning the corner, to a peteol station, to get cofee and use the microwave. Not fridge.

Close to Yellowstone NP not so expensive like others. Cleaness

I would repeat my stay here.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

A refrigerator would have been nice. They have no ice machine, but you can get it at the gas station next door. They did not have a coffee machine, which we were aware of, so we brought our own.

The location was perfect for us. The room was very clean, and neat. The owner was polite and helpful. I appreciated that he mentioned a room that he may have available if we decided to stay. It was very quiet, off the beaten path, (yet close to town), and is near a wooded area. The gate to Yellowstone is almost at your doorstep, but you did not notice traffic, or noise.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Location is great the best!
    • SIngle room with one Queen

we could hear the tv from the next room.

Location is great the best! the design of the place was very nice, the staff was really nice and willing to help.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

It was close to West entrance to Yellowstone.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

Big gap under the door to our room and early in the morning you could hear big trucks going by the ajoining streets.

It was close to West entrance to Yellowstone.

The guy at the front desk was very helpful.
    • SIngle room with one Queen

The guy at the front desk was very helpful. When we later went looking for a bucket of ice, he had one ready for us. Although this property is older, it's evident that the owners have tried to make it appealing and keep the rooms super-clean.