Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham San Antonio Alamo/Riverwalk 2 stars

5.7

5.3

6.1

5.9

For a no.hotel it is very convenient to stay by the River Walk.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was not happy with the fact that I had to cross the street to the main building for ice. The bathroom towels were not the best.

The location was perfect for us. We were able to walk to all the things we wanted to do. The staff was very friendly .

Motel hell
    • King Room - Disability Access/Smoking

1st room had wet carpet, baby cockroaches and a malfunctioning tv. 2nd room seemed cool, until the card reader malfunctioned and we were forced to walk to the office and reexplain our need for that worker to come with us and unlock our room with the master key every time we went somewhere. The tv stopped working almost immediately and we were informed that it was the cable providers fault. It was fixed 12 hours before our departure ( we were asleep for 7 hours of that). They didn’t clean the room the entire time or give clean towels. I went to the office to ask for some and was told they ran out. Completely unhappy

2nd bed was comfortable and the fridge worked.

Dissappointing-mainly to hygiene/bedbugs.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

bedbug infestation. Promised Wyndham $100 discount +$5 for bug sray discount is still outstanding.

the breakfast was ok and the staff quite friendly. The location was also good.

Will never stay there to recommend it to anyone else.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was dirty, had a mouse in the room that ate a hole through my bag and got into my snacks. Sides of bed had metal sticking out and I cut my leg. There wasn’t any hot water. No wash rags. Only 2 towels. Not at all worth the money. Had to pay extra for parking. Just one big rip off.

the restroom ,everything looks old , and on the lamp wjere...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the restroom ,everything looks old , and on the lamp wjere it has plugs i couldnt charge my phone i had to check every plug and it was hard to charge my phone

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Everything The room was dirty And i try to change and they do not help at all The front des was so rude and they charge me 20 dlls extra still waiting to get those back Please avoid this hotel well if u can call them hotel

Unhappy customer
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The smell in the room was horrible. It smell like dust and dirt with no air circulation. I had to frebreeze the whole room and that still didn't help. The pictures on the web site is better then the room in person. The web site also said the beds are queen size in reality they are full size. The shower was hard to operate, turn it to turn on but the handle kept going around and around when trying to turn off.

The location and the price. The air works great and the refrigerator worker really great.

HORRIBLE
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing about this place was good never again it was the worse had roaches everywhere and had to change rooms 3 times never again book at this hotel or through this website

Nothing!!!!!

The property needs some fixes inside the room, and outside.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom is with molding on the walls. It’s in very bad conditions. The shower needs to be replaced because it’s leaking.

It has a good location. Its right behind The Alamo (5 minutes walking)

Shame on y'all!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

They charged me twice and when I asked about it they said it was just and authorization however it didn't fall off still. My family and I look like we slept outside with all the bites we have.

The worst hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

It was dirty, they only had one towel, no blankets, the tub was filthy and the carpet was disgusting I didnt want to take off my shoes

That I could walk to all the locations downtown

Good location, overpriced outdated hotel with a lousy breakfast and internet.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms are outdated, internet connection was bad. Breakfast can hardly be called a breakfast. Half of the things offered were out and nobody was refilling them. No knives or forks. There are only 3 tables for the whole hotel so be prepared to share a table with other guests.

The only real positive thing here is the location, on a walking distance from the Riverwalk. When we checked in there were no towels or toiletpaper. We found the cleaning lady working very hard in extreme heat, felt sorry for her. She helped us to towels and tp.

Will never stay here again. It sucks

Room was filthy had to wear shoes because the floors were dirty. No towels and washcloths. Had to ask for them both days. No housekeeping until we were leaving. Nothing but dry cereal for breakfast and only decaf coffee. Milk was empty and coffee was empty. Nothing to eat at all but dry cereal. Soda machine was empty

The swimming pool

VERY DISAPPOINTING
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were placed in 4 different rooms because they weren't clean and there were cockroaches climbing up the wall. When I checked in, I was given a key to a room across the street. Three rooms in that area were so dirty that we didn't stay there. The morning clerk seemed overwhelmed with the situations that were taking place at the property and seemed uncomfortable talking to several different guests.

Our trip
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It is an older property as it shows in the restroom area.

We actually stayed at this hotel 27 years ago for our honeymoon. It was called the downtowner. Close to the riverwalk.

The a/c was on when we got their.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Did not have towels in room. Had only one trash can. The sink had trash in the drainage. Their was ants as well in the shower.

The a/c was on when we got their. The beds were comfy.

Abhorrent!!

See above

This was without a doubt the worst hotel experience I have ever had. Our room was absolutely filthy. There were holes in the walls, grungy carpet and chair. Not a single towel or washcloth in the room. When we called the front desk they wouldn’t answer. Not sure if the phone actually rang to the front desk or not. I was told that the entire hotel had no towels. At no point did we ever receive a single towel. The manager gave me a grand total of $7 off my bill. This hotel is a total dump! Bad business for booking.com Do not stay here.

The absolute worst stay at a hotel I have ever had in my life! DO NOT STAY HERE!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

About 20 roaches of all sizes were in the room and bathroom, large ones, medium sized, and small. Two men were leaning against my door at 1 am and when I called the front desk they asked me to ask the men to leave. I'm a woman alone, I'm not going to open my door to ask men to leave! Another guest had welts on her face, arms, and legs from bed bugs. And to top it off, the staff could care less and was rude.

Affordable room but charge to park car adds $15
    • Deluxe King Suite

Had to pay for parking. $15 and change per night for 2 cars sure adds up. For that price I could have stayed at a nicer place with free parking.

Convenient location.

Not happy. For the price I could of gone to motel 6.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room 240 smells like cigarettes smoke. The sink was broken, no towels, the toilet didnt flush correctly, no shampoo or conditioner, no toilet paper, no USB cell phone charger. The room was in bad shape.

Motel 6 is better.

My card acted up & they wanted $100 deposit + cost of room. I told them no way, so they said ok, cancel. Motel 6 is 100 percent better.

Bad location.

People in the office was so rude I would never ever go there...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

It was nasty the rooms smells like cigarettes

People in the office was so rude I would never ever go there again they did not won't to bring us towels toilet paper had mold on it the restrooms tubs paint was peeling off of the tub it was just nasty they got mad we was asking for towels and they put us out on the streets with two babies at 9pm at night than they don't refund all my money back after they put us on streets

Over priced for weekend stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Ran out of towels rooms were not cleaned properly. Floor cleaned only once in four days. Some associates had a don’t care attitude.

Vicinity most of what we visited was within walking distance.

This place should not even be in business
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The service was unsuccessful the toilet was messed up would not flush the door on the room was on level and would not lock you can just push it and it would open and they would not fix it the office would not give us towels they would not have any at the time the lady said I put my hands on her I did not put my hands on her I took the towels from her and she called the San Antonio police department and asked us to lease we did and they wanted to only refund $100 and we paid $443 they charge $15 per night to stay there and it is not on their website so do not stay there

Did not stay.

A clean room.

I asked to view a room before checking in due to so many bad reviews. I found peeled paint in the tub and mold all around the edge. Commode had not been cleaned as there was a nasty ring in the bowl. I took pictures and showed them to the clerk.

For the price, it wasn't a bad hotel

Room wasn't ready by check in time. Poor customer service from the receptionist. Parking space is to expensive per day $14.00 The rooms have a funky smell but you get what you pay for so i could deal with that. If your coming just to visit maybe 2 or 3 days the hotel is ok to stay.

It is walking distance to the riverwalk. Bed is comfortable

If you just want a cheap motel close to attractions, stay here, but don't expect clean housekeeping.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I'm pretty sure they never clean the tubs. Arrived and found long hair already in the tub and on the shower wall. My long hair stayed in the tub as well after they had come for housekeeping. The outlets were horrible. The mattress sunk in the middle. Pillows were lumpy. They didn't leave many towels, only one washcloth for 2 people. One time they only left the one roll of toilet paper and didn't even both changing out the empty tube. The hot/cold water lines were switched at the bathroom sink, so you think you are getting a cup of cold water and drink hot water. Don't plan on sleeping well at night as the motel is right by major roads and is very loud at night, although I do love the location being close to lots to see/do within walking distance.

I like that the Rivercenter Mall is right across the street. So much to do within walking distance so you don't have to deal with paying for parking. The girl at check-in was very friendly.

Horrible!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Unapologetic staff, no working electrical outlets. It felt like a dirty run-down, uncared for motel. So yuck!!

None of the electrical outlets worked. The staff was unapologetic and very unfriendly. Wouldn’t even look you in the eye as they spoke. Never again at this cheap dumpster.

Excellent value with prime location - great for a quick stop over in San Antonio.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Little noisy outside, but that’s hardly the hotels fault. A tour bus parked across the street and the engine could be heard in the room.

No “cash hold” deposit required -,just pay the room rate and check in - I liked that and I liked the location especially. The bed was comfortable and the facilities were excellent for the price.

For the price we cannot complain, the location was perfect
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The beds could have been comfier and had an extra pillow, there was a fair amount of little flies around the room and the shower had sinking in tiles

I liked the size of the room and bathroom

The front staff was friendly and you get what you pay for.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The cleaning lady would knock on our door and open it right away! Then we asked for towels and it took them about 4hrs to bring them. The bathroom was so worn down.

The front staff was friendly and you get what you pay for. The beds were comfortable

Enjoyed our mini getaway but will choose a different hotel next time.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Smoking

To start with, I booked a smoking room by accident. So as soon as I walked into the room, the smoke smell was so intense that I gagged. I called the front desk to see if they could change the room to non smoking and was told that 1. " I"chose the smoking 2. They could change me to a business double bed 3. They would have to do an up charge. So, I technically sucked it up. The housekeeping inspection person came in a let us have a bottle spray of deodorizer. We also left the room door open to get some fresh air in the room. I also didn't read that I had to pay an additional $14.00 for parking on an open lot at the hotel. That was going to be a deal breaker and i would've chosen a room around the same price at a different hotel but without the parking fee had I seen that. Then we decided to use the pool. Guess what?? No towels in the room. So again, I had to call the front desk and had to wait until they brought us towels. When I mentioned we were going to the pool, the same room inspection lady brought us pool towels. Didn't even know that was available. The tub did not have a non-slip mat or strips. Very slippery. The bed was a little lumpy but we had been out most of the afternoon and evening so we just wanted to rest. We left early the next morning. I would've thought that having the name Wyndham associated to this hotel that the rooms, and grounds would be better. The location is great and I'm guessing that's why they get more stars but truly, I would rate it at about between 3 and 4.

Run down Days Inn

It didn't have an ice machine and looked run down. We had roaches in the room the phone didn't work had coffee but no coffee maker had only two big dry towels two face towels to last us for two day call hotel service for more towels never got them had to go get own towels a vending machine that take credit cards for drinks 😠😠

Would not return.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom needed a complete remodel! Sheets were stained on one bed. Towels were not replaced so had to go to the Office to get more.

Close to Riverwalk.

It served its purpose

The room was large but the set up was awkward. The Lighting especially in the bathroom was terrible! Bed was large but old. Wouldn't hurt to think about replacing the mattress lumpy & to soft.

It was closer to things- but I would have driven farther for...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Oh my goodness... there were SO many things we didn’t like! I told my husband I would have never paid more than $80 (with tax etc) for this room. He said he wouldn’t have paid $40! We were afraid to step on the carpet, it was just so gross and filled with stains. The sheets were rough We had to pay $14 for parking!! The toilet/shower were dirty I didn’t want to use the hand towel to dry my face, I was worried they hadn’t been washed The refrigerator almost didn’t work The AC unit took a long time to cool the room We had to drive across the street from the main office to get to the room... it’s just a weird set up. The lobby feels like entering a secure prison The front desk lady wasn’t inviting at all and seemed annoyed she had to do her job The overall atmosphere was- gross and everything felt dirty. We want a refund. HOW is this place affiliated with the Wyhndam?!?!

It was closer to things- but I would have driven farther for a better place to stay

Never Again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The food was okay but not great. The room was not in the best condition. The paint was peeling, the bed rolled away from the wall. The furniture was beat up. The walls were a little thin. The charge for daily parking was not openly listed in the price of the room and excessive. Early in the mornings, the traffic was loud. Internet was unsecured and not very good.

I liked the location close to downtown. It was also easy to get to from the highway.

Hidden high fees, crossing main road to loby, ants all over bath room, crappy breakfast
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast horrible small you could tell they did bare minimum. The hotel is split in two sections so have to cross a busy street to get to the loby. Also they charge a parking fee that was never stated until you check in really just all it to the cost of the room.in the bathroom she shower head was fitted for children if you are more than 5 feet tall then you will have to bend down to was your hair. And the worse ants everywhere on the bathroom

Check in was easy

Close to RiverWalk and the Alamo
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were in "annex" rooms off site. Having to cross 2 streets of traffic to visit the pool, office or get ice was awkward and inconvenient. I was grateful for the other hotels on site security since we were not on the main hotel property. Please at least install vending on that side.

For the price, the rooms were well taken care of and clean. Great location and friendly staff.

The tub looks terrible!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The tub looks terrible!It was peeling and one side looks stained that makes it look dirty. I had to pay 14 for parking. I didn't see that when i booked the reservation.

Time to update this property.

We had two rooms, one for my mother. Rooms were clean, but furniture in large room was old and stained and furniture appeared to be from a garage sale, not even fitting the space. In both rooms tile work was awful, old paint, worn and run down, in total need of makeover. Online site photos represented high quality, not at all what rooms were and price was expensive. We were on a 4,500 mike cross country round trip to move my mother and this was the worst room for the value we experienced. Rooms just need an upgrade.

Ruby, the manager extremely nice and helpful. Organized and very nice breakfast, thank you.

excellent location with an excellent price!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

we had to ask for towels, they were delivered promptly, but no washcloths. room Could use new carpet.

excellent location with an excellent price! walking distance to everywhere we needed to go. Easy check in, parking and check out. I like that they had available coffee, juice, cereal and toast/bagel/bisquits. Front desk was very helpful with maps and information. This place was perfect for what we needed on this visit. no frills, just a place to spend the night without draining the pocket book. i will stay here again.

I asked for non smoking and it stank like cigarettes in our...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I asked for non smoking and it stank like cigarettes in our room. There was blood on the carpet, the bed was broken... It was not good. The staff was indifferent and didn't seem to like their job and we got sick from the free breakfast...

Top location and value for money you can’t go past.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was smelling of stale smoke. The room needed a good airing which it obviously had not had in a long time.

The location made it for me. Great location. GreT value for money.

glad it was for fiesta weekend will not stay here for pleasure.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

my dislikes are as followed; room smells like mold, floor was dusty found a dirty shirt under the bed and hangers in the restroom and under the bed. Found a hair on my pillow which did not belong to me. Breakfast lobby very small not enough space for guest to eat nor enough food for guest. beds are not comfortable at all, no blankets given and when called front office to request extra blanket unable to get it because storage room was locked. electrical outlets do not work and lighting in room is bad. very disappointing in this hotel. Needs a lot of remodeling and updating

only thing i liked about this place was the cleaning staff. He was very friendly besides that communication with hotel staff in front was kept to a minimum lack of communication. Location was great.

Inside was decorated nice.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A woman was punched in the face and robbed right in front of the hotel. You have to pay for parking and the tow truck drivers are unforgiving...

Inside was decorated nice...

Not horrible because the location was awesome.
    • Quadruple Room

No pet policy. Motel charging for parking. Roaches in the room.

Roaches in the room were friendlier than the front desk staff.. Eggs were nasty. Pet policy out of date with todays travelers.

Close to alamo...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not happy the charging of parking... the traffic in the narrow streets... and small lobby for breakfast ....

Close to riverwalk.. able to walk to Alamo...

Dirty ghetto gross
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

It was filthy dusty poor no blankets beds hurt your bk. Woke up to a woman screaming nxt door to us, HELP Me!! I got no sleep it was a horrible poor ghetto experience. Would NOT recommend to a stranger!!

Riverwalk was within walking distance.

It was sad.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Blankets stunk, no toilet paper upon checking in. Small roaches climbing the walls. What looked to be a couple of blood stains on the carpet. Nasty stained carpet! The mattress was very thin and obviously over worked. Frame felt loose or buckling.

Air conditioning was good

My stay was not pleasant and the staff did nothing to resolve this problem
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The toilet did not flush , people trying to come into the room, bites on your body after sleeping. Staff very unreasonable and not understanding. They said they do not care that the toilet does not flush or that we have these issues with the room.

Gret locataion HORRIBLE property.

Our check in experience was HORRIBLE. First rooms they gave us were OBVIOUSLY smoking rooms when we had requested non-smoking. Then they didn't give me the king suite that we had requested had to go back and get that corrected. Then had to go through 3 rooms before finally getting a room that the key would work and that was non-smoking. Some of the rooms had bullet holes in the windows. My daughter's room had missing lights, dirty carpet, etc. The front desk clerk when checking in and out apparently hates his job. Wasn't very hospitable, seemed annoyed that we wanted the rooms that we booked.

The only thing good about this place was the location.

Attendant was a little rude.

The room smelled good when wet first walked in but after a while it's smelled bad. Tub filled up while taking a shower and took long time to go down. Left over food in the fridge.

Attendant was a little rude.

The breakfast is not bad.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

For a reason that we don't know, the keys to open the room were have to be reprogrammed very often

The breakfast is not bad. But they should include hot breakfast every day, not only on weekends

It was ok

The bathroom was small, had a hole in the ceiling and mold in the shower.. Housekeeping didn’t vacuum the floor. And we were charged for parking because it was not included in the price of the room. The breakfast area is so small we couldn’t eat breakfast in there like we had planned.

The staff was pleasant and we called they fixed the issues quickly.

We stayed two nights, but not slept.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Only the beds are clean. Dirty carpet, broken entrance door, unbearable road noise, bathroom of another world.

The only good thing is the geographical location.

Dirty, unsafe, and was robbed. Horrible customer service. Good location
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty and we were robbed while we stayed there. We went to the national championship basketball game and while we were gone someone took two closed backpacks from our room. it did not look like a breakin since the door was closed. Unfortunately my son's prize possession his bear was taken. When the staff was contacted they did not contact the police right away until multiple calls and me going to the lobby. The police told me to contact wyncare to make sure they follow up. When I explained this to the manager she said she was going to take the discount away she gave me if I contact wyncare. I told her I would do what the police told me to do. She said she would remove the discount. The manager stated she could run key cards to see who went into the room but it would take a week. I had to file a complaint with wyncare and search her down by phone to get her to do this almost 2 weeks later. When I contacted her she said she would look while I was on the phone and she looked and no one entered. I don't know if she checked this or not. The service was horrible, the manager did not care, and her main concern was her hotel being linked to a robbery. I would not stay there or recommend it to anyone.

Below average property.

From the location to the staff to the owner. All rank at below average.

There was nothing I enjoyed from this property. It has been my worst stay at any property to date.

Wrong room, waist of time

They did not put me in the room I had reserved, as soon as I walked in the door, I pulled up my reservation to double check then went back to the front desk. They claimed to be overbooked with no nonsmoking king rooms avalible. I had to call booking.com to complain and threaten to cancel my credit card payment, then my correct room some how become availble. Wasted an hour of my time on this. I would NOT stay there again

It was a bad experience!
    • Quadruple Room

Telephone in room didn't work. A/C unit kept shutting off and wasn't cooling properly. Had to call front desk from my cell phone to report issues and Angel was very rude and apathetic and hung up on me. When I called back she said the line had disconnected but never offered any apology for inconvenience. In the morning my husband went to speak with manager about room issues and he, too, was very rude. When I went down to check out and turn in keys, manager never looked us in the eye, made a face when handing me the receipt, and turned his back. If the manager has attitude like that, it's no wonder that his staff does too! I would never stay there again!

Nice glass stand up shower

I'll never return to this Days Inn
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were denied towels and an extra pillow. The lady at the desk said they needed to order them, that they were out of pillows!! Are you kidding?? The bathroom was FILTHY. I wouldnt even take a shower in there. Also, the lady at the front desk made a photo copy of my credit card and ID... i do not know why she did that or what she did with the copy. I asked for it back when we checked out but she wouldnt give it to me. I have decided to cancel my credit card because Im afraid of something happening with my information. They should not be keeping the credit cards and ID of their customers. Ill never stay here again.

There was NOTHING to like about my stay in this hotel

Good location for the price.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was next to Interstate and the beds looked old.

Easy walk to the Alamo and river walk and Scottish Rights. The staff was very active and I felt safe. I would see them checking the parking lot.

I would never recommend this place.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Lack of towels. No Ice've machine in second building. Ice machine broken in bldg 1. Noisy. Surprise parking charge. Booking for 70/ night and paying 262 for 2 nights is unacceptable.

Location was great.

Horrible place with dirty rooms and crammed parking.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking was $16 not $14 so now the room costs over $50 not $30. Room was dirty, hair on pillows, bathtub was peeling. There were dirty paper toilet behind my bed! Head board disgusting. Lamp didn’t work neither plug on lamp Bed was horrible... It was a big scam I felt ripped off after booking on this site and not been able to go a different hotel. Save yourself the time this is trash! Oh parking was so small someone dented my door as they were getting out. They had space on the other side but they chose to put me on the crammed side.

Nothing good about this place!

If not for one awesome maintenance man I would have demanded a refund
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

- I had to switch rooms because the first room had a non functional AC. I could not get anyone to help me that night (front desk always manned?). Luckily it cooled off as it was early spring. - When I switched rooms the new room was 100% cleaner than the first. Cleaning staff only spends a very short time in each room. From what I could tell there was very few people working, hard, but it was nasty. - Tub was pealing and when I showered some of it flaked off to reveal a nice big patch of mold. Based on the way it was pealing if anyone had attempted to clean that tub they could have easily knocked away the peelings. Further confirmation that the room was not clean. - Garbage behind the toilet - A sock under the bed that I'm sure didn't come in the room with me - Not enough bedding and I got cold - When I checked in the front desk girl was super rude. She provided no information and when I asked things (like about internet, and when breakfast was) she acted like I was in her way. She also stayed on the phone the entire time I was checking in and when I asked her if my room was in the building across the street (like a city road, across the street. Not super intuitive.) she acted like I was a complete moron. - Smelled like smoke

- My air conditioner didn't work and when I was finally able to get someone to answer the front desk phone the maintenance guy who came to look at it was awesome. He's probably the single reason I didn't raise hell with the management and maybe the chain as a whole. - Walking distance from everything

Great location for getting around but not for that stay in treat.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The Room location was not yet all the way complete. No ice, No soda or snacks machine in place yet, for anything I would have to walk across a Very! busy street with my 4 under age grand kids to the breakfast No way could I let them go, also NO man with me an a homeless person was sleeping in a hide out spot outside our room door, coffee pot not working nor the WiFi,I ask for more towels did not get. I will not stay again.

Only the location to getting to and from the Alamo and other activities.

Black mold.... Watch out for your health
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was black mold in the bathroom on the shower tiles and the tub was missing most of its porcelain finishing.

The location to the River Walk and Alamo. Also main room was nicely redone with hard wood floor but the money should have been spent on the destroyed bath and hazardous mold.

Did not eat at the hotel.

The stay was too short🙁

Did not eat at the hotel. Local restaurants were good and are recommended. All were close to the hotel and walking was easy. The museums we wanted to visit were all very close to the hotel so no driving was necessary.

The place seemed like it was on its last leg . If they were trying to cut corners you could see it .
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The toilet had urine brown stains , only visible when seat was down . The tub looked dingy . Cobwebs under the table closest to the outlet . Lamps were dirty . I noticed as I turned them on . One out of the two beds was almost springs coming through . The pillows were shabby and worn out . Customer service at check in was awful . All three employees had bad customer service . When I was checking in there were about 4 others checking in and we all commented on that not one of us knew we had to pay extra for parking . Instead of being polite and showing us , they were quite rude in ignoring the shock . No sense of empathy . Like they could have had a sign posted .

Area the hotel was located in .

Don't book there at all...stay as far as you can from this property.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL! My first trip to San Antonio where Days Inn successfully made it the WORST ever. Due to a big conference in town, Days Inn was the only hotel that had availability and not for a cheap rate at all. Starting off, all pictures you see on booking.com don’t at all match even closely to the reality. Upon arrival we were met by Angel, who is in desperate need of a Customer Service crash course. Impeccably rude with her hand gestures and tone of voice. No eye-contact with the guest and hardly replies while she is still focused on her computer screen. She sort of ordered us not to return before 3pm as the room won’t be ready. We got back around 4:45 to get our keys for a room in a different building on an adjacent street. The smell of the room is unbearable. You can never tell is it the smell of smoke or drugs or what. 15 min in the room and my throat was hurting. No closet, just an open space with few hangers. Toilet had a dirty rim. Clean bed sheets but under them were lots of hair on the mattress protector. Spoke to booking.com agent who called the hotel. The hotel sent a housekeeping lady who simply stood there not knowing what to do. I asked if there are any manager on site, she said go to reception. Met in the reception by another lady who lacks customer service, problem handling techniques and a great ability to push guests to the limit and make them shout and scream and lose their minds. Of course at first she wouldn’t at all refund me saying she has no authority to do anything – don’t know why the hell she is there then if she can’t do anything - but I believe after seeing that I lost my mind with guests watching me there in the lobby that she went ahead and processed a refund. FYI, the hotel charges $1.75 to give you a key to the safe box in the room. SERIOUSLY!!! We are in 2018 and Days Inn believe that safe box are added amenity? I know Wyndham hotels have acquired Days Inn recently so please do something about it.

Absolutely NOTHING to like there !

Poor, way over priced for what u get. Ad showed much nicer room, never would expect such a dump
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Maintenance and care is very bad everywhere u look, mattress was broke, leaning, had whole in mattress w/damage making ur hip sink to bad posture and or a sinking, rolling off deal. Bathroom shower handle was broke, floppy turning, making hard to turn at all let along to right temperature, pull switch to change water from tub to shower didn’t work and very hard to take shower. Old out of date tub had been painted over white and all the paint peeling revealing ivory and stains under, is a tub u do NOT want to have to sit in! And the tub/shower walls don’t fully dry - is water seeps or high water content behind them. Smells are not favorable, old, mildewed, etc. Breakfast was ok but so poorly set for amount of people, no space, no salt or pepper everyday even after u bring it up one day and then again the next and there answer is just well we r sorry we had some but are out every day same person says same thing and just doesn’t seem to care or do anything so u know it will be same tomorrow.

Location is good

Great location. Had no desire whatsoever to return to room at night
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room was dusty and dirty One towel for two people No replacement of shampoos Gap in door wide enough for non employees to put advertising through Staff unfriendly No solutions presented. Would never stay here again even for the location Overcharged for parking as we did not have a car one night of our stay.

Location That’s it!

Perfect location (5 mins walk to the river walk)

Same motel breakfast as always with soooo much plastic waste. Beds were very uncomfortable Parking is about 15 dollars per day

Perfect location (5 mins walk to the river walk)

Overpriced and disgusting- AVOID at all all costs, this place is a DUMP.
    • Quadruple Room

The room was filthy, no blankets on the beds, no shower towels... disgusting bathroom- hands down one of the worst stays EVER. Also, the photos booking.com provided of this establishment were completely photoshopped. An absolute lie.

Literally nothing. There is not one single redeeming quality about this disgusting “inn”.

I’d stay here again if I was going to the Alamodome for an Event.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It’s just an older motel so the bathroom was really small and you could only take a shower. Other than that, they’d done updates and have nice tv’s.

Location was perfect for our stay. We were headed to the Alamodome and needed something with easy walking distance that wasn’t terribly expensive.