Reviews of Albion Hotel 3 stars

1650 James Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA

#144 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

I would stay again!
    • Petite Double Room

Assistant easy walking distance to the beach, Parking was a pain but what can you expect. Wish there was a place to pull in when waiting for valet, the spot was sometimes full

Beautiful décor, nice staff, Spacious room, nice bathroom, very convenient location

location of this place and lobby ONLY
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

first of all i will start from the arrival time they will take 50$ deposit per night for each room so if you calculate the trip cost u should put this in mind for us it was 5 nights 2 rooms so it was 500$. for both rooms which is a big deal secondly i tried to use the cart and the bell boy yell at me telling me it is not allowed to use it..? that i must use his help to do my luggaget which mean tip and a lot of tension. now for rooms it has only one low quality chair. now for the breakfast the lady was so nice but for a 24$ breakfast u r expecting something to be more variety. one point to mention you will have to go every morning to front desk to get the the breakfast voucher, now for the parking it is 35$ per night the guys are nice but it will take 20-30 min for the car to be there and u have to tip each time so i would. LAST THING there is a an outstanding LOUD MUSIC IN THE BAR which is located in the lobby so ask for a high floor or very loud until 2:00 AM that is

location of this place and lobby ONLY

Cold shower
    • Petite Double Room

Cold shower Wi-Fi didn’t work Pool was under renovation and I was not advised prior to my stay Staff were unhelpful and unapologetic- didn’t want to help me. Advised they would fix things and I never heard back. Would not recommend staying here. Only good thing was the location.

Never again
    • Petite Double Room

The breakfast is terrible, very little variety and what's there is barely edible. The attitude of the staff is really bad, no effort whatsoever (besides the manager that was really nice). They charged me Valet Parking even though I didn't have a car, despite telling me there were no extra charges on check-out. I had to find out by checking my bank transactions and, despite they eventually refunded the money, it cost me £22 in phone calls to address and solve the situation, effectively a 25% of the refund. Finally, the hotel looks so much better on this website than it does in person, the lobby is lovely but when you go on the upper levels it looks like a motel.

Very short stay but with a very comfortable bed, love the decorations in the reception area.

There is no shampoo, conditioner, lotion which other hotels provide all the time.

Great location, very friendly & courteous staff. We were allowed to leave our luggages free of charge ,there is paid-valet parking , even then the place is best place to stay in Miami beach.

Staff was great, room/overall hotel was really clean,...
    • Petite Double Room

Pool area was under construction and not available; there was no microwave to heat up food.

Staff was great, room/overall hotel was really clean, location allowed us to have everything at walking distance, great little bar with music inside lobby.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Need to provide basic facilities like kettle,jug ,coffee/Tea bag and Two bottles of water in room.Swimming pool is closed for renovation.

Location was great.

Rooms didn’t look like the pictures AT ALL. Very, VERY outdated. Bathrooms were super small, stains on the walls, water leaking from the ceilings. Our hot water kept going out so we had to bathe in cold water a few nights. Not to mention the only food that they offered was breakfast. Very disappointed & I won’t return.

Location was great.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

This hotel deserves a Second stay

N/a

The entire staff is great. ALL people demonstrated wilingness to cooperante. I enjoyed every Second that i spent in the hotel In addition to this , the location os amazing close from all shops André few steps from the beach

The property is really close to the beach and close to...
    • Petite Double Room

the hallway smells like toilet water, like a freshly flushed toilet, the ceilings were leaking water and their was a power outage midday with no explanation

The property is really close to the beach and close to stores to get clothing and food

Good breakfast buffet. No pool.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel was old, and very used, Need to be upgraded seriously. No Pool!! It was under re-construction! No receipt was given at check-out.

Breakfast buffet was good. Short distance to the beach and some shops.

The hotel is in a great location but is tired and in need of updating. Don’t expect luxury.

The pool was closed for refurbishment and this was hidden in the small print when we booked. We wouldn’t have booked this hotel if we had known. Hotel is tired

Large room

Could be WAAAYYY better!
    • Petite Double Room

Some staff was super rude and didn't seem to care much about anything. We arrived and saw the bed sheets weren't changed so we requested for a new set and we were told there was no one to change it anymore, so we had two options: either change it ourselves or wait until the next day. I emailed and called the hotel regarding an issue and I was told one thing, but when I actually got to the hotel they did exactly the opposite: instead of charging the 50usd they said they would for the night, they charged 600usd for the whole stay. The breakfast variety is quite small, but the croissants were nice.

The location of the hotel is perfect! Walking distance from everything! Few staff are super nice. The hotel decoration is quite cute, too bad the facilities don't live up to it.

THERE IS NO POOL!

The fact that there was no pool. I can’t work out whether it’s Booking.com at fault or the Albion. Upon checkin there was no mention of the fact that the pool was closed for 5 months. Just a casual small sign near the elevator. Very poor form and a case of false advertising in order to get guest still to stay at hotel. At this time of year the closest beach to the hotel is basically just a thick soup of seaweed and other crap.

The room was great. The hotel building was lovely and so were the staff. But the pool had been in construction since May and would not be finished till September! I put “pool” and “fitness centre” in the search filters and the Albion came up. There was no mention of the fact that there is no longer a pool of that it’s under going maintenance over a 5 month period. It’s not just like we showed up and there was an issue with the pool and we couldn’t use it that day or week, it’s 5 months and doesn’t exist. Also the fitness centre doesn’t look anything like it does in the photos. I also don’t think the hotel is offering discounted rates because there is no pool. If you go through the photos you will see a beautiful pool and huge deck with chairs, this doesn’t exist and there is a temporary wall blocking the view. I would’ve and could’ve stayed somewhere cheaper and in the same location that had a pool but I chose the Albion because the pool area look beautiful.

Very good location.
    • Petite Double Room

They want 50$ caution for every night, I stayed 2 night so I payed 100$ in cash, and when departing I got 100 notes of 1$. One day wifi doesn't work. Pool is under renovation, so it doesn't work. Breakfast is quite poor.

Very good location. Comfortable room and lobby. I asked for a room on high floor, and got it.

Loved South beach, would I stay here again? probably not.

The hotel can at best be described as tired. The reception looks promising, but once out of the elevator into the corridors it becomes evident that it needs a good refurb. Carpets are worn and the rooms are the same. The bar in the hotel was very poor. It reminded us of the ruin bars in Budapest, but not in a good way. To be honest it felt dirty. The noise from the people who congrgate on the road outside is awful, screaming swearing and laughing all night. No noise from guests in the hotel so the last comment may be a little unfair.

We picked the Albion because a friend had stayed in the past so we knew it had a good location. We got complimentary breakfast because the pool was closed due to maintenance and I have to say there were no complaints. For a continental breakfast it was more than adequate. Also the staff were great.

We had a very enjoyable stay.

We had a very enjoyable stay. They had upgraded us to a penthouse suite since there pool was closed for remodeling. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The location is perfect!

Will never come here again
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Wifi was absolute garbage. By far the worst wifi I have experienced in my life. The TV signal was over WiFi, so the channels were all garbled and unwatchable. The staff barely spoke English, they spoke a lot of Spanish. The pool was suddenly closed during our stay. The rooms weren't noise isolated, could hear everything going on in nearby rooms. The windows in our room were broken, no way to open them. The electronic deposit safe box required a credit card and charged by the day.

Very clean. Good location.

Nightmare Hotel

The room smelled horrible. The phone in the room did not work and multiple workers had to come in and fix it. It took us 2 hours to order pizza from room service. The pool was closed during our visit and when we asked the front desk, the guy rudely responded by telling us and other guests that everyone was informed, which was not true.

The location was a block away from the beach and at the end of Lincoln Road. The only good thing about the hotel.

Good large room.

We specifically booked this hotel because of its location and also that it had a pool. When we arrived however, the pool was closed and was being renovated. We had received no advance warning of this from Booking.Com and so were unable to cancel. We had paid for this facility but received no discount and the sign the hotel displayed did not even offer an apology.

Good large room. Free tea and cold water.

Miss inform noisy place

The property is doing construction in the pool area my room was right next to the pool and it woke me up extremely early with all the noise.I was told breakfast was included come to find out they told me no it’s not when I decided to get eat so they need to get a better handle of all there mistakes.And also dont rent rooms hear the pool area or at least inform guest.

The property is in a great location.close to store and walking distance to beach.

5 mins into our stay we started to see roaches everywhere !
    • Petite Double Room

5 mins into our stay we started to see roaches everywhere !!! We had to pack our things and leave ... the Manager upgraded us to a bigger room . Horrible experience!!

I liked the mirrors in the rooms and the long desk for space.

I wish they would have stated in the booking.com reservation that their pool was being renovated. bathrooms need to be renovated they look very old and outdated.

I liked the mirrors in the rooms and the long desk for space. The chair and stool were convenient for unpacking. the staff were friendly and upon checkout they hold your bags until your flight arrives. Outside patio was dope!

Had a great trip!
    • Petite Double Room

Pool was under renovation till September.

Hotel is older but accommodations were good clean beds and bathroom. Location was great close to beach, shopping, and food! Staff super friendly.

Swimming pool out of action - only informed a few days before stay. There was no restaurant or coffee shop. It was poor value-paid around €500 for two nights without breakfast. Breakfast was poor.

Room was large. Lobby area was attractive as was garden area.

Good value for price, breakfast tasty and filling. Friendly staff. Don't expect the Ritz...
    • Petite Double Room

Broken closet door, a few areas where windows stuck;, and noise AC.

Staff was friendly and helpful. They have a good breakfast for the price. The hotel is not brand spanking new and it needs a few repairs, but these were not great drawbacks. Not too far from the beach and Ocean Drive with all of its Art Deco architecture is just south along the beach via a tropical walkway worthy of Honolulu.

Good location, nothing special

There were works on the swimming pool (so no pool plus very loud noices from 6.30am). Wifi did not work last day.

Great location, beaches and ocean drive near. Room was spacious. Breakfast included and good.

Just average. I guess you get what you pay for.
    • Petite Double Room

The hotel needs some major updating. There was so much dirt on the windows in the room you couldn’t see out of them. The staff was rude and they didn’t provide parking

The beds were comfortable and clean.

The Location was great, everything we wanted to do was...

Great customer service, housekeeping wasn’t that great , but the front desk staff was great and the bar tender was super !!! Will definitely come back and stay at this hotel .

The Location was great, everything we wanted to do was walking distance.

I liked the pool and location
    • Petite Double Room

There was no cold water in the shower, the safety box didn’t work, the elevator wasn’t working properly, lot of noise, couldn’t sleep

I liked the pool and location

Cpuld be much better with some maintainance
    • Petite Double Room

The room was not clean and some parts had rust and they should start renewing the hotel by changing the parts. One elevator didn't work so you had to wait really a lot for it. The swimming pool had really bad water and you can see they don't do maintainance. Some personell don't understand english and this is very bad

Breakfast was good. The dimension of the room was good. Gym is functional. Position is great

They should update the hotel
    • Petite Double Room

Swimmingpool was dirty and probably they don't use the filters because the water was really salty. The staff sometimes doesn't even undersrand english and to explain to the valet parking I'd like to get my car at a certain hour it took 5 minutes because he didn't speak english. The second night they were going to clean our room at 5pm, but we were inside and the lady said that then she had to go away so if we wanted clean, to let her in. The room is spacious but not clean, especially in the bathroom the tub was a bit dirty and some small parts are broken. The rooms are very noisy, you can hear very well the alarm clock of the next door. The price is too high for what they give

It's close to all facilities

Miami is beautiful.

The internet did not work, which is a bit of a deal breaker for me. It only worked in the lobby. It is a fairly basic facility, adequate but for example no wardrobe just two hooks on the wall. It was a little noisy at times but not terrible (just thoughtless 4am patrons in the hall)--don't get a room near the lift, it makes a racket.

The location is fantastic, it is near the beach, shops, not far from the historic Art Deco stretch. Staff are friendly. Bed was very comfortable, which is important.

Filthy windows, friendly staff
    • Petite Double Room

Filthy dirty windows in my room. Could NOT see out to the street. Unacceptable. Clean the windows!

Otherwise, for Miami Beach, where my expectations are always low, it was OK. Staff was friendly and location very good.

I enjoyed the breakfast and the beds were very comfortable,...
    • Petite Double Room

When we arrived we didn’t get informed about the hotel like what time breakfast was where to go etc, the bar only opened at 5 and didn’t seem that welcoming to children, the pool was rubbish! There was no restaurant like it suggested only a cafe if u can call it that that only does cheese or ham sandwiches at lunchtime. Could get no drinks for my son during the day. The hotel room was ok but needs updating. WiFi was on and off!

I enjoyed the breakfast and the beds were very comfortable, the staff kept the rooms clean and towels topped up

We had a Junior Suite.
    • Junior Suite with Pool View

Next door neighbors snuck in a small puppy and it barked for the first night. Other than that, the hotel and its location were great!

We had a Junior Suite. Very spacious for 3-4 people. Our room had a nice pool view and the hotel is directly across the street from a Walgreens...super convenient. We walked everywhere because its so close to everything.

It wasn’t worth what I paid which was a little over $400 a night
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathroom was too small in our room, However I saw it was larger in other rooms. The hallway had a weird smell hard do describe really, but not very inviting, made me feel nauseous. It was a carpeted hallway so maybe it needs to cleaned or I felt some carpet fresh would have fixed that smell. Stayed sat and sun night paid over $400 EACH night all because of a music festival that was hosted in the down town area of Miami not even at the beach. I’ve stayed in south beach lots of times as my family lives in Miami and it’s much my second home and this was the most expensive place I stayed at so far. The hotel also had a designated area on the beach and one staff member said we had to come to front desk and let them know when we were going to head to the beach area provided, but never mentioning we had to pay. The day we decided to go check out our beach area, a different staff member wanted us to pay to rent the chairs in area. I feel with a rate of over $400 night why is this admentiity not included. There answer simply was, you don’t pay a resort fee to stay here so you have to pay for a chase lounge on the beach. They also did not let me do an early check out or in. I undetand that’s not always included but one of the two would have been nice since I emailed a request at booking. Location on the south beach strip was a little bit of walking distance from the main attractions Clevelander, mangos, wet Willies etc. we often took cab the few blocks or ubered. Would I stay here again? Honestly if they changed the few things I mentioned and it was a little cheaper then YES. If it was I experienced over again, then the ianswer is NO!

I like the beds they were very comfy. Location wasn’t bad. The pool area was nice and the staff that assisted with the drinks by the pool. They should host pool parties. Lobby was super cute and bar and staff were so nice! Very Close to my bank which is TD Bank, and a CVS, and cute Cuban bakery which I loved!

A bit displeased, though I liked the location.
    • Petite Double Room

Generally, the place seemed at bit worn down and the front desk wasn't that service minded. But above all the wifi was the most displeasing, since it was down literally 80% of the time I tried using it. Also, I found it odd that I was given a room for wheelchair users, so the showerhead was at torso height, meaning I could only use the sprayer, and there was no bathtub, as shown for the standard room witch I had booked. I mentioned this immediately after check-in, to witch front desk just said that they had actually given me the largest room of its kind. Maybe, but just not a room aimed for my kind, and was looking forward to having the bathtub.

The swimming pool, although it seemed dirty plus worn down

6.0
    Nice location, good vacation but could have been better with a little effort from hotel staff

Service. Room was left with door wide open the whole day by cleaning service. Asked to speak to manager but no answer. All my belongings including money and jewelry were in the room and that really upset me. Also sheets and towels were dirty...

Location, lobby

Ok for money but not as fabulous as other reviews would have you believe.
    • Petite Double Room

Not enough choice at breakfast - more fruit please! Decor rather tired. View from my room concrete wall!

Good location, comfy bed, breakfast included, gym facilities.

• Petite Double Room

I couldn´t connect to wi-fi.

The location is great, near Lincoln Road and a couple of blocks from the beach. The staff is friendly and helpful. The room was clean and quiet. We did not use the pool or any of the other facilities

The bell captain George was very kind, helpfull, service...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bell captain George was very kind, helpfull, service oriented, he gave us an excellent service. We were disappointed from the breakfast, it was very poor. the reservation was made through booking and it didnt said that it isn't a real breakfast

Great spot for South Beach.

The hallways didn't seem particularly clean but the rooms were fine.

Nice staff and the hotel has a great retro feel. The room was great and the location was perfect. We would definitely stay there again.

Nice Stay ,like the Mister with the name Gorge ( or George )...

That You can check in at 15.00 ,very late !!! Cannot believe that there is not 1 room finished ,so You can help a hotelguest after a long flight to get a room earlier ...

Nice Stay ,like the Mister with the name Gorge ( or George ) ,very nice ,always very friendly ,and really gives You the good feeling of staying in the Albion ... We are coming there already for more then 15 years ,so it would be nice that they would appreciate ,that we are constantly coming back ....

Lobby artwork and swimming pool were the highlights for me...

Parking

Lobby artwork and swimming pool were the highlights for me and my family, respectively. We were only there very briefly but were treated well and the place was clean and well-appointed.

Filthy place, poor customer service.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Hallways are smelly. The bathrooms are tiny and don't have any counter tops. The bath tub doesn't drain properly. The woman at the front desk has no manners. Terrible experience!

The Location is great. The Lobby is nice.

Love the Albion! Beautiful Deco hotel in a great area of South Beach!

Squeaky fan in AC. Did keep us awake off and on. Only thing that was wrong but everything else was fantastic!

Loved that bed! What kind was it? I want one!

Quick staycation!!
    • Petite Double Room

Elevator doors were a bit rough opening & closing.

The decor is really nice. All the cute places to sit were a nice option around the property. The lobby bar is unique & has a great drink & beer selection & open super late!! The rooms were also nicely decorated, there was some cracks & rust in bathroom but otherwise spacious & cute!! Breakfast was great!!

Windows in the room do not open. Regulation of the air conditioner did not work, it was the same temperature and fan velocity no matter what we put.

Will stay again

Mmm, they lost our car key for about 5 hours. but found later, have as a free-of-charge lift to our destination, did not charge us the parking for 2 days. But were extremely sorry and apologized a lot.

The price was very good. Lincoln road is around the corner. But not noisy! Room is good and comfortable. Location is perfect. I will be happy to stay one more time.

How like the theme of the hotel, very quiet, room was very...

When we first checked in we went to go get a drink at the bar. Bartender was quite rude made us not want to go back. The next day we decided to give him another try and he was better and ever apologize for his rudeness. Wish the lighting in the room was a little better. Had to use my phone to put makeup on

How like the theme of the hotel, very quiet, room was very spacious, beds were comfortable. Location is awesome, close to everything including Lincoln road.

Well located hotel with zero facilities. Courteous staff but simply offeringrooms to sleep in and
    • Junior Suite with Pool View

The king size deluxe room had windows so filthy you couldn’t see out at all. The hotel has zero facilities-empty Mini-Bar, no heating, single sheets made on a double bed,etc.

Our suite was actually a penthouse with amazing terrace and views.

A wonderful location is the only plus this hotel has
    • Petite Double Room

The hotel is old and needs extensive renovation. There is a horrible smell of damp in the rooms and the windows are filthy. The room is damp and when you sit on your bed the sheets feel a little damp. The hotel is not clean, the bathroom was not cleaned to a good standard. The member of staff in charge of the luggage room quite forcefully explains to you that there is no charge for using the room, but he does expect a tip. I have stayed in hotels around the world and if a person helps you, then yes, I agree a tip should be left. However in this instance, I wheeled my luggage myself to the luggage store( I had two large suitcases and I am 5ft 2) and all he did was open the door with his key. I was not leaving a tip. He seemed pretty angry about that. I would not stay here again

A wonderful location is the only plus this hotel has

I had a good stay in the hotel
    • Petite Double Room

Window could not be opened, the security fee of $ 50,- a night.

Large room, the bell captain Jorge gave a a face to the hotel. The bell boys were friendlier and more attentive than the people behind the front desk. The location of the hotel is very central.

no feather pillows but linens nice if bed a little soft and...
    • Petite Double Room

feather pillows and bathroom tiny and room furniture a bit shabby, cuts in the vinyl on the chair

no feather pillows but linens nice if bed a little soft and squishy

We liked the location of this hotel, very near all the shops...

The breakfast, it was possibly the worst breakfast I've had in any hotel.

We liked the location of this hotel, very near all the shops and the beach

Great location & comfortable beds.

Bathrooms small. Some areas very shabby. Stairway extremely unattractive. Breakfast very boring, little fresh fruit or anything really healthy. Pool needed attention to bring it up to the standard of the main lobby

Loved the decor in reception and bar.

Comfortable, friendly but not inspiring

General condition and maintenance of property - its tired and does not have a lot of atmosphere. Bar area not attractive, pool area average, view from balcony over dirty rooftop of hotel

Staff were friendly and accomodating and it was not an expensive hotel. Received an upgrade.

Basic at best
    • Petite Double Room

Place looked tired, took 30 minutes to check in as they could not find my booking and had to try and confirm if I had paid or not. Room was an ok size but just everything looked tired and cheap. For breakfast even though it was included they said it was not so I had to waste 10 minutes and go back to the front desk while they checked - all for a pretty basic cheap meal. I would not rebook here to stay. The bar down below was pretty cool though, nice and friendly bat tender

Well, some updates and care could make this place great.
    • Petite Double Room

Wifi worked only in the lobby, not in the room as it was mentioned when booking the room ☹️. The floor in the room and bathroom was unclean. Breakfast selection was quite limited. Pool area was kind of storage: broken sun beds and grills (!). Sad.

The bed was wide and comfortable (single room). You may borrow a bike from the hotel.

Great place to stay but not to spend much time in the room
    • Petite Double Room

Wifi connection was weak. Because of the sealed windows we could not get any fresh air to our room - this is really big disadvantage of the hotel. Room service comes everyday at different time, not in the morning as usual. Sometimes we got dirty towels.

The best location between the beach and Lincoln Road! It is very close to the public transport stops, we could get everywhere. Swimming pool was not the best one but available anytime during the day. Frank and Alex (personnel) were very kind and helpful all the time.

Horrible i will never stay again
    • Petite Double Room

Everything could have been better from the checkin to the check out. Hotel smells really old found bugs and garbage in pool. People that wasnt guests was sneaking to pool smoking and drinking and partying.

Nothing rooms were small. Me and my husband was tripping over each other. My towels where dirty and i asked for new ones and was told no she didnt have anymore. The breakfast was terrible and isnt fit for a dog to eat. The rooms where not cleaned hair everywhere i found a wine top on my bathroom floor. Outlets didnt work. Remote didnt work. Beds were full size and not queen or king. Rooms smelled old and where very worn.

Great location, excellent 4 star value

Elevator hallway (dark, bad odor), elevator, bar was dirty and smelled of stale beer and even when empty it looked like the wrong place to be.

Location, bed, value, lobby decor, reception desk service, valet parking service, 2 sinks

Great and will return.

I didn't like that the breakfast is not included and it would be charged to the room.

The location of the hotel it is right in the middle of everything. I had a problem with my room they took care of it right quick.

Location is great!

Wifi was terrible in the room, in the lobby it was fine. The pool is ok for a quick dip, but the pool area is not really attractive.

Location is great! Very close to shops and restaurants and the beach is also within walking distance. Staff is friendly. Public spaces are nice. Towels are provided for the beach. Room was spacious and bed comfortable.

Very close to the beach and Lincolm av.
    • Petite Double Room

Very close to the beach and Lincolm av. with a lot of restaurants and shopping possibility. The staff was very helpfull and polite. The bar at the hotel was also great. We loved our stay at Albion!

Had a great time
    • Petite Double Room

sometimes it was noisy during the night because of some disrespectful guests.

The staff at the check in was kind and friendly . Overall the hotel provides a simple accommodation but perfect for those who don't want to spend much time indoor. The bathroom is small but the room is spacious and the bed big and comfortable. It's very clean, and the house keeping is done every morning. I really liked the dock for connecting your iPod / iPhone . There's a bike rental just opposite the hotel and city bike facility just around the corner

The hotel close in lincoln rd mall , near of the beach, 10...
    • Petite Double Room

The breakfast not included and the menu is to small of item , the lighting in room is low and the roon need cleaning more

The hotel close in lincoln rd mall , near of the beach, 10 min walk to ocean drive rd , the hotel is quite

Location at Lincon Road and 2 blocks from beach

Worst vallet service i've ever used. Vallet service is the only way to use hotel parking. It takes at least 20 minutes to receive your car and never is a driver ready to get your car when arriving the hotel.

Location at Lincon Road and 2 blocks from beach Room confort

Meh. Wouldn't stay again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The part about a private beach is a lie. The hotel uses a generic company that operates beach equipment to send their guests to, also the hotel charges guests more at the front desk to rent beach chairs/umbrella than it costs just to rent directly from the beach staff (another company operates the beach equipment - there is no private beach, the hotel misrepresents this, aka lies).

Location is good.

Too short
    • Petite Double Room

I could not use the WiFi because the FBI is on site with surveillance. Every time I tried to watch my shows I've been missing I couldn't because they were constantly trying to hack into my computer. For that I would recommend that no one else go there. Something like that makes the discount price I received from your service seem like not really a discount at all. Should I expect all booking.com deals to come with FBI surveillance?

The bed was so comfortable, I slept 14 hrs.

Great, clean, stylish hotel !
    • Petite Double Room

Some towels we got were dirty.... We asked for a change twice. Other than that, do not park with valet... It is $35 while the parking lot just in front is $25. Also breakfast is quite simple for $12. There are much better options around the area.

Excellent location for eating, going out for drinks and enjoying beautiful South Beach beaches. The hotel was clean, staff very professional, pool very enjoyable and we even got upgraded to a King size bedroom for no charge! Definitely recommend!

Save your money and book somewhere else
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Dirty dirty dirty!! You can't see out of the windows like at all because it's covered in dirty, halls had stains on the carpet, the 2 vents in my room were covered with dust, the bathroom was super small and the stopper for the bathtubs was broken and just sitting in the tube, and my bed was hard.

Close to the beach

Good location, nice and comfortable room, swimming pool needs an upgrade, ok value for money.
    • Junior Suite with Pool View

Swimming pool needs an upgrade. WiFi not available at swimming pool and fitness room, and also sometimes weak in our room.

King-sized beds and air-condition very good. Good service at front desk. Very central location with easy access to all relevant shops.

Good hotel in central location
    • Petite Double Room

- friendly & helpful staff - perfect location for discovering Miami Beach - close to the beach, the mall and very nice bars & restaurants - sights such as the Holocaust Memorial, botanical garden, etc in walking distance - we didn't want to rent a car for our short stay in Miami Beach (2 days before continuing to other cities in Florida), therefore it was important that the hotel can be reached easily by public transportation

Browse Albion Hotel traveller photo gallery