Reviews of Alexis Park All Suite Resort (Free Parking) 3 stars

375 East Harmon, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA

#134 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

Ok but they still need to learn proessionalism and customer service.
    • Studio Suite - Two Double Beds

Phone in the room was not working on check in, when I reported that to front desk, they told me it will be fixed immediately. It wasn't, I reported that 3 more times over 2 days and they still didn't fix it. Very unprofessional.

Room was big and clean. Well equipped with coffee and tea maker, microwave. Little kitchen area.

The apartment was spacious, clean, modern, elegant and well...
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

The apartment was spacious, clean, modern, elegant and well equipped. Free and easy parking. Quiet place but at the same time close to the strip. Taxi costs around $9. There are also some restaurants close by. The resort is very good for the price.

Convenient
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

Sound of the airplanes - difficult to sleep (plus most of the adjacent bedrooms having parties) Surroundings are awkward Pool was not working

Big and spacious room Price/quality ratio

4.0
    Aggressive and disturbing!
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

The entire location could be really cool, but it needs some paint and very much a personal touch. It felt more like industrialist accommodation or a youth hostel. The pool and hot pool were under repair. WiFi did not work. There was one pool open, but when we arrived there at 5.50pm, we were sent away: "we close in 10 minutes". There was a bizarre "courtesy police" patrolling. The only open pool featured 2 Spanish speaking families who drank bear in the pool and threw bear cans. It felt quite aggressive and disturbing.

The really cool African American lady at the check in. So nice and friendly and warm. This kind of personalities make a difference.

Very good
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

Apartments was very good with living room and 2 big beds for 4 people. Resort has 3 pools but 1 was closed. But 2 pools are more than enough then fot hot weather. 15 minutes until Las Vegas main street

It's a nice place all around.
    • Crown Loft - Two Story Suite

The fact that I was told my deposit was only going to be 75 dollars but ended up paying 181. And it was on the second floor when I was told it will be on the first floor.

It's a nice place all around.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Comfortable and spacious rooms
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

The security guy didn’t care I’m in a rush to the airport and took him a while to appear to open room for me

Comfortable and spacious rooms Swimming pool with ice machines Free shuttle to the airport

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Good room but a few things are missing
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

Asked for a fork and knife and they said they don't supply that. But there's a microwave with coffee in the room.. . Doesn't make sense. Can be noisy. A guy was blowing leaves outside at 8am, almost seemed like the whole city was caught in a tornado. No breakfast unless you pay 15 dollars for it.

Spacious room, comfy couch. Not to far from the strip but be careful as it looks closer than it actually is. Took us almost 30mim to walk 2 blocks.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

THE BATHROOM WAS EXPELLING A REALLY BAD SEWER ODOR.
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

THE BATHROOM WAS EXPELLING A REALLY BAD SEWER ODOR. THE BATH TUB WAS DRIPPING BLACK WATER FROM IT. THE ROOMS WHERE NOT CLEAN. HONESTLY IT WAS LIKE IF I WAS IN THE PROJECTS.

Sucked goat balls,
    • Crown Loft - Two Story Suite

Staff needs additional CSR training. A class on honesty.

Someone stole my bag out the room staff and security where super rude,not caring of my luggage valued at 1100$ . My expensive shoes and accessories. I was treated to be put out. I have video's of where I walked in at 3cameras none worked they say. I believe staff took the bag when we where unloading most pl where In the pool I only saw yellow shirts. I asked for police and they insist I didn't they'll look on the camera. Yes at that point staff hung up in my face 3 times I walk into ashtray yes then some man from security called telling me that I'm wrong and you need to get out now !!!! and called the police on me. I live in Hayward can I will be filing a courtesy police report in am. I have been there several times never ever had a problem we party with door open music and all. I have never felt so disrespected in my life. I also have video footage of room location and its surrounding camera which are three. I carried my white zebra bag in myself!!!! Tryed to tell me I didn't they saw latch u on car maybe it fell out! REALLLLLYYY. I WLL BE CONTACTING CORP. AND MAYBE A ATTORNEY. ruined MY SISTERS WHOLE VACATION

Like that the room was clean and it wasnt too far from the...
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

My room was by the 3rd pool and I had to walk to the 1st pool to get wet because the 3rd pool was closed and the 2nd pool was taken by a big family as if they were having a private party

Like that the room was clean and it wasnt too far from the strip

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Just had problems getting hot water in the am, and 2 of the...
    • Studio Suite - Two Double Beds

Just had problems getting hot water in the am, and 2 of the 3 pools were closed while we were there, including the hot tub. The pool that was open was clean and big, not crowded. Very quiet place to stay. Our 4th time here, we'll be back.

Good staff, property needs serious upgrade.
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

There were mosquitos and roaches in the first room. We changed, Thanks to the Front Desk lady and the Guest Manager. Cut short to 1 night and moved to another hotel for 4 nights.

Hotel staff at check-in...👍👍👍

Reasonable price but not worth staying
    • Crown Loft - Two Story Suite

The customer service rep was very rude, i asked if deposit can be made in cash he stated no so i said ok i would like to pay my remaining balance in cash and use my card for the deposit. ( he turns around to speak to his co worker and states I bet its declined welcome back to nights) my CC went in perfectly fine did he apologize no! The bed in our room sinked in so when we slept we were right in the middle of what seemed like a pit. Our tv remote did not have batteries. We were closest to the pool open 24 hours but couldn't go in it because it was very dirty with leaves and pieces of somebody's weave, the second pool also was a musty brown, the only clean pool was the first one that closes early. Also guest services did not let us know where the ice was at. Definitely not coming back.

The set up pf the room was nice and the free parking was a plus.

Best place ever
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

I loved everything about my stay!

Great place and the staff will go over and beyond to make sure your stay is pleasant! Such great KINDNESS. Wish I could stay longer!!!

Everything else
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

Shower was in desperate need of repair. Valve handle just turned, no stop. Head sprayed wherever it chose. The slide bar was missing. Room smelled like smoke. Where was the ice machine?

Everything else

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The shower.
    • Crown Loft - Two Story Suite

The hot tub was old an small an it look like it was painted over at one time, we didn't use it. It's a old building that was redone over.

The shower. Was large enough for two an nice an hot, i loved the 24hr pool fantastic

Worth a stay if you want to escape the casino's
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

Something was making the couch vibrate from some sort of resonance.

Lovely place, very friendly staff. Nice swimming pools. The hotel pickup and drop off service was fantastic.

it was in a good location the staff was friendly and I love...
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

the bed was too hard and the AC unit was very loud.

it was in a good location the staff was friendly and I love that they had a coffee maker in the room.

Great grounds, huge rooms, lousy bed.
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

The bed was TERRIBLE! Really. I have not been in a bed this sad in years. It was visibly sagging and the springs creaked when I got on it. Was shocked given the rest of the property.

I love this property! The huge, beautifully landscaped grounds with culdesacs to walk my dog in and the huge suites are exactly what I need. Also, in a drive-up style motel where I do not have to schlepp all my stuff through lobbies and hallways is key. These rooms have a grassy greenbelt between doorway and parking lot that is also nice. This is my go-to hotel in Las Vegas even if I have do deal with downtown traffic to get there, which is less than ideal for me but great for travelers flying in and using the Strip. There are many conveniences closeby like CVS and restaurants.

Terrible accounting rinds an otherwise great stay.
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

The accounting practices are confusing to say the least. First, the room charge is one price and then they charge a $75 per day incidental fee, which I was not aware of until I arrived. That the fee is per day is outrageous. And the fact that it is more than the price is the room is even more ridiculous. Then when they charge your card, it does not charge the full amount. I have chargers for 49.29, $15.87 & $146.19. The person at the counter told me the incidental fee would be refunded within 3-5 business days. It's been 6 business days and it had not been refunded. When I call to find out about this process, I only ever get a recording, but still have not heard back from the property. I travel to Vegas at least once a year, often more. Unfortunately, I won't be staying here again because of the accounting practices. When trying to balance my back account, Alexis Park makes it nearly impossible.

The rooms are clean comfortable and very spacious. It's nice to have a break from the ringing dinging of the casinos and the location is great for conventions.

The room was very spacious, we had 2 air conditioners in it,...
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

We didn't have coffee refill in the room. We started having 2 normal ones and 2 decafs, we used the normal ones on the first day, and next 3 days we were left only with the decaf ones that we didn't use. We saw 2 bugs in the toilet. No kitchenware in the kitchenette area. The free bus shuttle was always late when taking us from the city back to the hotel. The gift shop inside the hotel didn't have prices shown.

The room was very spacious, we had 2 air conditioners in it, the pool areas were nice, good price, free shuttle to/from the Strip.

Overnight stay close to airport
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - King Bed

Wish room was closer but it was near the back. The AC system was not controllable and the one in the bedroom was having a weird issue that it would make a low rumbling sound every so often, it was loud enough to keep me awake. It was not a issue as I ended up staying awake until morning due to early flight. If a longer stay I would have had to get that repaired asap!

Everything was fairly clean and tidy, good quality furniture and overall appeal. No sounds from above or around, no slamming doors or people being too wild. Great price for 3 star. Lots of space here and I can see why it would be good for events/business. Rooms had nice wetbars, fridge, micro coffee maker, whirlpool tubs

Pools were great and shuttle to strip was perfect
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

We found cockroaches in our bags unpacking once we got home and when I called to let the resort know they didn’t seem to care it really ruined our trip

Pools were great and shuttle to strip was perfect

GREAT EXPERIENCE!
    • Crown Loft - Two Story Suite

The location was the best, it is directly across from the Hard Rock Hotel and MGM GRAND!😁

Love the set up of the room, it was very spacious and the kids loved it.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Not horrible but needs a little work.
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

Zero noise control/noise barrier between rooms/outside. Asked for someone to quiet down neighbors who were playing music and stomping around above us at 4 am but nothing changed so had to go and talk to them ourselves. Can hear all talking outside room. Long walk to and from lobby. Biggest pool was closed because it was “out of season” but I’m pretty sure 110 degree weather is the best time to have your best pool open, lol. Other pools were open though. Beds weren’t very comfortable but they sufficed.

Overall look of the facility was nice, rooms are big and overall nice looking. Nice AC in rooms. Staff accommodated/attempted to accommodate requests, very nice staff!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly.

Main pool closed during the week. It took 3 days to get bed linens for the pull out sofa. And we had to call housekeeping every day to come and clean

Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable

Good location value for money
    • Studio Suite - Two Double Beds

Customer service was pretty awful, our booking was mucked up and it took ages for them to sort it out. Frustrating. Dirty pool. Main pool closed most of the time.

We had a great room with a kitchenette which was helpful as we were travelling. Location was good we could walk to the strip but it was super hot, the hotel also supplied a shuttle service too. There were three pools, a beautiful one near the lobby, but only open Fri, Sat and Sunday’s, and two others that were always open but nowhere near as nice, the third pool was filthy. Great value for money and non smoking which was great for Vegas!!

The good outweighed the little inconvience.
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

Had to go after toilet paper even after I told cleaner that it was needed. Had trouble with air conditioner in family room. 2 request for service only came once and changed filters. The pool closest to our rooms closed through the week.

Joseph was probably the most helpful clerk I have ever had to deal with. Too many things to list on his going out of his way to help my family.

I really liked how the pool was 24/7 all day and u can...
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

I felt the hotel was pretty far from all the attention of Vegas. I was expecting some view but only view was a garden and pool Also smoking was everywhere u go. Not was expecting also. Thought at least no smoking zone.

I really liked how the pool was 24/7 all day and u can get in what ever time. Their was a nice place to walk and just chill.

Never again. That's for sure.
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

The staff was rude and our air conditioning was poor at best. We called three days in a row and no one came to fix it. Their accommodation for the broken ac was to move our room.

There is free WiFi but only for 24 hours. After that they charge you to access it.

Recommended stay
    • Studio Suite - Two Double Beds

The first pool is never available and grandkids would of loved to swim in that one. Deposit required now, shuttle only runs every hour not 30 minutes.

Convenience of place for our convention. Comfort like home and swimming pool.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Summer Vaca vibes
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

Their bedding, was not like in the pictures, they don't put enough towels in the rooms per guest, the largest pool is only open for paid events, and they dont have any plates, silverware, paper towels, or a broom. I had to ask for my receipt, yes I want my receipt I need to know what and how much as actually charged and to make sure you removed my deposit fee.

How close it is to the strip

Cheaper than other near by hotels.
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

Facility is old. People chat and play loudly even 2 AM. If you want to comfort sleep, please get a room away from pool.

Cheaper than other near by hotels. Better than motel 6 and super 8. 3 Swimming pool and one is 24 hour open.

NEVER AGAIN!
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

This was our 3rd stay at this location. We had not been in 2 years. We were disappointed before we opened the door to our room. Everything looked run down from the landscaping to the building maintenance. The stairs to our room were not level and most hotels would close them as they no longer met code. The AC in our room worked very poorly and during the day it blew warm air. The carpets in our room were heavily stained. Broken / loose tiles in the floor in entry. Dirty walls. HUGE ISSUES included maintenance not showing for multiple issues. We had two rooms in our group. One room had a toilet clog and despite multiple calls to maintenance the toilet remained unusable for 24 hrs. The manager himself finally came to do the repair. Also maintenance never came to look at the AC unit in our room even thought we called each day. Every time we went into the lobby some other guests had a complaint. This hotel is failing to provide appropriate service and maintenance. We will never book this resort again. The savings were not worth the gross condition or poor maintenance.

The only redeeming quality in our stay here was very friendly restaurant staff. They alone had outstanding service and great personalities.

Run down dirty Motel
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

Please stay away from this Hotel, well in reality is a motel, very very run down, although the location is good you feel like you are in a very dangerous area, the whole place is falling apart, the first room they gave us had cockroaches, the bathtub was peeling off, and dirty carpet just disgusting , we were moved to a different room that seemed a bit better but the AC was not working and the fridge had a rotten smell , then we moved to a different room that had a non smoking sign but the whole room smelled like if you were smelling right out of an ashtray and the sink was clogged, this place is really disgusting!, only stay one and one night is just too many!

Off the strip!
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

Pool was closed, No working vending machine, Morning desk staff (lady) was quite rude when I asked here about the morning shuttle.

The shuttle drivers and Pegesus staff were amazing, very friendly and helpful.

The property was close to the Las Vegas convention center...
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

Every thing was great considering there was a storm on the first two days we were there and the staff still made an effort to clean the pools as quickly as they could.

The property was close to the Las Vegas convention center which made it very easy to travel to and from. The children and enjoyed the 24 hr pools that are available to guest. Coming back to the room from being out all day it was nice to know that u could jump in the pool and cool off. My favorite part of the trip.

I'll be back
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

the mini cooler was smaller than the hole and it did not look nice at all, they should give it another finish and how far I get to building 29 come from walking the strip and still walk to the uncomfortable end

We liked that we our two rooms were at the back of the...

Needed updating, shower/bath drain very slow. carpet stained.

We liked that we our two rooms were at the back of the resort. It was quiet and not as crazy as other parts of the resort

This property over charged me only after checking out...
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

This property over charged me only after checking out because they decided only after I checked out after five days that they didn’t want to honor the price match they claim to honor off of booking.com. I guess I should just stop using booking all together because this is the second time this hotel has screwed me over in the name of price matching. Total skimmers. Thieves this hotel is. Stay away. Be warned.

The staff was great they did what the can to accommodate me
    • Crown Loft - Two Story Suite

Before I start let me say that this is not my first stay here. I’ve had better experiences. The first room was smelly like the sewer I had that one change second room had an air conditioning leak upstairs the carpet was soaked upstairs and downstairs. Staff said they will be doing some remodeling in November hopefully my next stay will be a bit more pleasant

The staff was great they did what the can to accommodate me

Love love love the Alexis
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

I wasn’t real sure how the breakfast buffet worked. Couldn’t get a glass of water and didn’t know if I had a waitress or not?

This is one of my favorite places to stay - I’ve stayed up and down the strip! Quiet, non-gaming, and pool is literally a few steps from my door!

Somewhat disappointed
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

The rooms need an immediate makeover / remodel including plumbing, electrical, flooring, and furniture.

I like how the staff understood Me, and my Wife when we complained about how bad the restroom was in our room, and how dingy the carpet looked. I understand they are only employees there, and have very little control what goes on, but still made it as comfortable for us as possible.

The bed was comfy, the room was large and didn’t hear the...
    • Crown Loft - Two Story Suite

It’s not what it looks like in the description. While the lobby and the main pool are quite ok the rest is absolutely disgusting. Everything’s broken and dirty. Main pool was closed 5 days in a row so I had to use the other pools which were horrible because the water is greasy and dirty, the sunbeds are uncomfortable and one day there were no pool towels. Bad wifi. Rooms have a kitchen but no dishes at all. Be prepared that a lot of the people who stay there are awkward. Some families come to the pool to have kind of their own private pool party with listening to loud music, eating pizza and burgers, jumping into the pool with their clothes on and then leaving with their trash everywhere. Others smoke weed at the pool. All in all it was just a very bad experience.

The bed was comfy, the room was large and didn’t hear the neighbors.

Worse than Motel 6
    • Crown Loft - Two Story Suite

Patrick provided horrible customer service while checking us in. The property is completely ran down. There were 3 wall AC's in the room and neither worked. The shower water provided trickled droplets. The walls have major holes and need repairs. Especially when there is water stains from the wall AC. The couch was worn out and hurt to sit on. There was an inch thick of dust on the credenza. Vacuum, maybe how about shampoo, it was worse than the parking lot. WIFI a joke, it didn't work.

I didn't like anything, sorry NOT sorry

It was a very wonderful place, it is worth the money.
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - King Bed

I didn’t like how booking.com over exaggerated with certain minor things like saying they had free breakfast.

It was a very wonderful place, it is worth the money.

Great Spot & Pet Friendly...
    • Studio Suite - Two Double Beds

Shuttles run hourly.. The bathroom is out of date.

It’s a close proximity to local stores and to the VEGAS strip.. Free parking, pet friendly, the rooms is big and have access to a fridge, sure helps a lot.

Ok for a brief overnight stay, no frills.
    • Studio Suite - Two Double Beds

Right next door to an airfield with planes flying over very very low every five minutes. Pool only open 10am to 6pm, totally ridiculous, nowhere cool and shady to sit. Worst ever pool we've come across.

Clean and comfortable

The rooms were very clean but first and foremost, each...
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

The rooms were very clean but first and foremost, each member of the staff that I came in contact with was exceptional! Miss Janet located in the bar and grill was outstanding! She alone is why I will choose to stay there again. Well done! The staff should be commended!

I didn’t like that the AC didn’t work the entire time.
    • Crown Loft - Two Story Suite

I didn’t like that the AC didn’t work the entire time. We called them to see if they can send someone to fix it but they tried fixing it twice. So we were in a hot room in 110 degree weather.

Mostly pleasant. Beware there is no free water in the room and it is $8 at their store.
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

Pan- The sink and refridgerator fixtures were loose and unsecure. We could not figure out how to change the temp....air conditioner was freezing.

Plus-The room are 1 bedroom suites and their pool os open until 11PM ( not 24 hours)

Utilities should be checked on a daily basis.
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - King Bed

I really was upset that on the first day there my child got burned on his hands when he tried brushing his teeth and the water from the fausset was super hot both cold and hot sides. My fiance tried fixing it but had no luck.Then when they tried showering it was the same stress trying to get the water cold in the shower.

I liked the room because its spacy and perfect for my family of 5.

Convenient price wise.... but need clear improuvements
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

Shuttle service hours to the strip were tto limited.....1st was at 11.30 ( too late ) and last one at 10.30PM ( too early i suggest 10.30 am 1st service and 11.30 pm last service...atleast Sinceraly not acceptable that main swimming pool was open only friday and week ends. why?? and even the opening time at 10.00am was a non sense...why not 8.00 am as the other little pools?

staff at the reception desk

not good
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

this property is RUN down and nothing like the pictures look. False advertisement

False advertisement....These rooms need a major remodel. They have no business charging a resort fee. There is nothing there that makes is a resort. The rooms are run down, carpet is filthy, they smell bad and for some reason we left covered in some type of animal hair when we had no animal.

I thought it would have been noisy because it’s close to the...
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

Only thing we didn’t like is security. We called security 13 times with no response. We had to have front desk locate security for us and this raised security concerns. Due to that we didn’t feel safe so we won’t be staying at this hotel anymore.

I thought it would have been noisy because it’s close to the airport. It wasn’t at all, we didn’t hear any planes.

Facility should be taken care of more.
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

Saw a senior couple trying to carry their luggages to the second floor with no help! There are 3 pools but not sure how clean they are, mostly little kids were in it. More like a family place. It looks more closer to Strip than actually it is.

Rooms are good, large enough. People working at the hotel are nice but I think should be more of them :)

Needs a lot a maintenance
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

I could not sleep couse the airplanes rooms needs special windows for outside noise, room are not well maintenance, smells cigarette

Location, easy access to parking and room

Too expensive for what it is.
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

The pictures are not what the property looks like. 2 of the 3 pools where closed and the rooms were old. Little maintenance is done there. I stayed in a room that had problems with the toilet where the water pipe was broken and water would be running all night until I had to manually fix it everytime me and my friend used the toilet. Also the door of my room broke and the engineeer had to come fix it, which he did but took 1h to get it all ready and we were late for our dinner meeting.

The staff were helful and friendly and was a good location if you want to stay way from the strip.

Bang for your buck
    • Studio Suite - Two Double Beds

We were bummed that pool 1 was under maintenance during our stay.

We enjoyed how big the room was. Everyone slept comfortably and the fact that the 2 other pools were opened 24 hrs.

If the room amenities all worked including lights and cable than my stay would've been A+.
    • Crown Loft - Two Story Suite

Half the lights in the ceiling did not work, I made multiple calls to the front regarding both tv's, the remote would not change the channel so I was stuck on the menu screen the entire time. All that I was told was to call the cox company directly but they were of no help. Also, I called in to find out where I could get ice and was told to go to pool 3 and when I went it was locked for the night.

Spa tub in the room was great.

Very roomy and able to park car right by the room door.
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

Very roomy and able to park car right by the room door. Good location. A little tight to get in and out of the parking lot but I guess that's expected. 3 pools the main one closes at 8 but the other 2 are open 24 hr

Centrally located near restaurants, stores, walking ...
    • Studio Suite - Two Double Beds

Centrally located near restaurants, stores, walking distance to strip. Very quiet, room was very spacious..wasn't expecting a living room and mini kitchen great deal.. bathroom with Roman tub was a plus...I will book again at this property..!

The stay was frustrating with non-cool air-conditioning and warm water in the cold faucet.
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

Air conditioning did not keep up, cold water was warm and had to run it 10 minutes or longer to get cold, lighting is terrible in the room. The whole property is dated and needs a lot of updates.

It might be worth spending a little more for a different hotel.
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - King Bed

The room was in poor shape. The carpet was coming undone in multiple places and tiles were coming up in the bathroom. The sofa bed mattress was in poor shape and did not include any sheets or covers. When we called for them (twice) they never arrived and we made do with extra blankets and sheets from the king bed. The King bed must have been broken and the mattress old as well. The mattress significantly sagged in the middle and sides and was very firm in other places. Made for an uncomfortable sleep, however we did not request another room as our kids were already asleep. The nightstand drawer remained opened as well because it wouldn’t stay closed. The hotel is also close to the airport and commercial planes fly directly overhead. Once asleep, the noise didn’t bother us. We were also an end room over the parking lot and people were quite noisy, surprisingly, in the morning. Perhaps a room in A different location would be better for light sleepers. The staff was kind and accommodating in the morning when I reported the problems upon checkout. For an inexpensive, one night stay, near the strip you could make do with some issues, however it made me reconsider spending a little more in the future on a more reputable hotel.

I initially liked the price and the location of the hotel when we booked. We were only staying one night and wanted a room close to the strip and with a pool for the kids as we were only passing through Vegas. The hotel room was a decent size, with a King bed and a sofa bed. It had a very small kitchen/ breakfast counter with a microwave and mini fridge. The hotel had 3 pools of decent size. The location was off a side street from the strip and the resort offered a free shuttle to and from Planet Hollywood which was very much appreciated as we went out to get dinner. The resort is large and appears decent upon check in. The staff was very friendly.

It worked out

Well, I understand now that one must call the bank to let them know you are going out of town. Although at the time I paid cash and almost got declined my safety for the night because of that detail. Just irritating regardless. Live and learn.

I liked the bath tub it was unique. Room clean.

I would stay here again
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

Parking lot is very small and crowded

Great place to stay. It was a little bit of a walk to the strip, but great location. Rooms were clean and lots of room to move around. Pools looked nice, but we didn't swim.

Location was good that’s the only positive thing I can say.
    • Crown Loft - Two Story Suite

When I showed up, 7:30 in the evening, the lobby was empty the restaurant and gift shop were closed. The property was undergoing some sort of repair which happened to be right next to my room. Repairs are what this property needs but bite the bullet and block off rooms that are affected. The rooms were very outdated and not very well kept. The linens and towels were no better than Econolodge quality. For what I paid for my four day stay I could’ve stayed across the street at the Hard Rock and bathed in more luxurious surroundings.

Location was good that’s the only positive thing I can say.

My stay was ok, I didn't have any issues
    • Majestic One-Bedroom Suite

I understand the pricee was slightly high because it was memorial day weekend, and the floor and baseboard edges in the kitchen was dirty

The front pool, pool hours for the back pool and the villa I stayed in layout, the bathroom jacuzzi tub was Awesome

Not very happy with our stay . Think this will be our last.
    • Monarch One-Bedroom Suite - Two Double Beds

I have stayed at Alexis park a few times . It’s been a while since. Our bathroom tub didn’t seem too clean . Our room was toward the back of the facility, the maintenance outdoors was not maintained as toward the front. My son stayed in a room close bye, his jet tub was not functioning.

Nice relaxing
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

Restaurant could have been open longer sometimes people dont want to sit in lounge to eat

Great service friendly staff pools were clean and staff all over to help if needed.

Almost luxurious
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

Lost and found department basically not exists but it's not really a problem when you don't leave your belongings in your room. Unlike we did. A bit far from the Strip when walking.

Excellent value for your money in Vegas. The room was clean, spacious and well equipped. Fridge, microwave, kitchen, coffeemaker.

We had very little time in Las Vegas as the plane arrived late at night and we left the hotel by
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

No toiletries in the room; significant mold in the shower on the wall ; no tissues in the room; could have used an extra pillow; room was in bldg 25 which at midnight was quite a hike.

Comfortable bed Housekeeping woman brought us toiletries, extra towels, toliet tissue and facial tissues and was delightful. And she was quick!

Stayed there before and always the go to location for when in Vegas for business
    • Studio Suite - Queen Bed

In Vegas on business so don't want the casinos, crowds, line ups and cost of the strip and you can park outside the room. Good restaurant and 3 nice pools.

Three strikes your out!
    • Crown Loft - Two Story Suite

Dirty very dirty! The spa tub was slimey, there was old food in the window, the a.c. didn't work, the Wi-Fi didn't work, this was our last stay here! We've tried two other times, it's always something, the last stay literally they shut off the water at 9am while my husband was in the shower! They put us in a room with construction in the same building.

Browse Alexis Park All Suite Resort (Free Parking) traveller photo gallery