Reviews of Aliante Casino + Hotel 4 stars

#10 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Aliante & NASCAR races
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Having to go into the casino with all the smoke to get to a restaurant.

The casino is very close to the race track. We were able to get to and from the track most days in about 19-15 minutes.

Overall it was a very nice stay.

Eating in the Farm restaurant could have been better. The air conditioners blow directly down on people. We were cold and notice other people moving to another table because of it. Also, the food was on the cold side when we got it.

The central air conditioning in the rooms was great...no noise.

Good solution in Vegas far from crowds

The main restaurants close at 9pm

Very nice hotel in north Las vegas, far from the crowds of the strip. The structure is clean, quiet and functional; the room was spacious and very comfortable, rich of facilities and services. The staff is friendly and efficient, pool exactly the same as in the pics.

3.1
    So bad. I will never come back.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Our TV was not working, we complaint About this on the reception, they said ok we will repair your TV. They DO NOT! They took as more money that they said. They took us two Times resort FEE!!!

Great resort
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping didn't come until the late afternoon and we opted to just change towels instead.

There was security at the elevator to check everyone going to the rooms which give you a sense of security which is lacking at many other hotels. Also like all the other features of the resort.

A neat oasis in the distance
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Far away from the hustle and bustle of The Strip or even Downtown Vegas. This is of course either bad or a good thing, depending on what you're looking for.

Good, relaxing pool area for sunbathing! And a big casino with enough food joints to serve almost everybodys taste.

My family and I needed a vacation and Aliante Hotel made it very memorable.
    • Queen Room with Pool View

Nothing, everything was perfect. I loved the building, I loved the pool, and I rested better than I rest in my own home. Thank you Aliante.

The sheets in my bed smelled cleaned. House cleaning was amazingly trusted.

Thought it was too pricey for me
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Your slot machines are really tight I live in Southern California and smaller casinos here pay better

The one thing that stands out is when I walked in the room it smelled so good I would like to know what you use can I buy it

Fantastic!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

On the edge of Vegas but we chose it for that reason. Might not suit others though.

Very modern and very clean. Staff excellent! Lovely pool area etc .Great!!!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

The hotel was beautiful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was beautiful. The rooms Very clean spacious. Nice pool. Many restaurants to chose from on site. Fridge in room and free coffee Tea and bottled water in room. Not many hotel casinos have a fridge in the room.

Great hotelroom, nice staff & good price/value
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

No breakfast at a 4 star hotel, need to head to casino and stand in line for buffet; the pool is great but there is a loudspeaker at every single tree blasting (their choice of music) without interruption at all people at the pool, apparently not possible to turn off or down; wifi kept dropping on us

Great hotelroom, nice staff & good price/value

The stay was not relaxing as the walls were thin and you can hear everything from the other rooms
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The walls were too thin and can hear sounds ,kids crying, people partying , and overall different noises through out the night. Can sleep properly there.

They had a movie theater in the same hotel which was good. A regal

Very friendly staff, check in - check out time is flexible,...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It is a bit far from downtown.

Very friendly staff, check in - check out time is flexible, very nice pool. Good choice of food - don’t need to go out of hotel.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Extremely pleasant experience
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Can’t think of anything not like able.

Extremely nice and polite staff. Clean, comfortable, and modern rooms. Excellent food in casino, and room service.

Great Hotel but Watch the Addons
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Add on resort fee not indicated on booking.com. Breakfast buffet listed at $6.99 no mention of being a gambling club member to get the listed rate. Initial service at TGIFridays unacceptable, no one to seat us.

Location, quality of rooms and friendly staff.

Would stay here again
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We we're hoping for a view of the strip but other than that an overall great experience

It was elegant, everything was very close to us and the room was very comfortable and roomy.

It was our second stay in Las Vegas in this hotel.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Last year we have been here in June, and hotel was half-empty, but this year - in August, the peak tourist season. This time it was totally full, in the morning the pool was really crowded, during the late check-in (at about 1:00 am!) we had to wait almost half an hour to get our keys and go to sleep...:(

It was our second stay in Las Vegas in this hotel. Hotel is absolutely marvellous with luxurious interior of all suites, spacious and bright rooms, cleanest bathrooms, very tasty (and relatively cheap) breakfast buffet with big choice of meals, helpful staff. It is wonderful choice for stay in Las Vegas to visit national parks (Grand Canyon, Zion, Valley of Fire) without need to drive through the center of the city with its constnant traffic jams...

It was worth the 2 hundred i spent... The room, a few drinks at the pool, and food...can't beat that
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing..food court was fine the first night and the restaurant was great for the second day.

I took a staycation with my 6 year old son...the pool was beautiful.. The staff at the pool they were great. It was the last fun days before my son starts first grade...

Staff was beyond unhelpful.

Staff was beyond unhelpful. Lost my items that were checked in at security, room service was never correct and we were charged for a cabana that we were unable to use due to a water leak that left a puddle in the middle of the cabana sitting area and soaked the seating. Laura, the hotels assistant manager was unavailable every time I asked for help.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

A little comfy paradise outside the crowed Strip
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The location is >30min away from the Strip. The view over the top of the adjacent building isn't quite entertaining...

If there is one place where you should pay a bit for a nice hotel, it's in Vegas. It's incredible what we got for less than 100$. Everything was just perfect over there.

A great and clean facility.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The distance between the hotel and the strip is about 30 minutes with the car.

A great and clean facility. The staff is very nice and helpfull. We liked the swimming pool!

Absolutely clean and comfortable.
    • Double Room with Mountain View

Absolutely clean and comfortable. It is a cadino hotel but it was perfect for my family trip. The facilities including beds were perfect. I greatly recommend this hotel and want to stay when I visit Las Vegas. My family stayed here on the way to Death Valley, but If you have a car I recommend this hotel in your Las Vegas trip. The pool was also great. Very big and beautiful.

Nice hotel in a great part of town. Nice restaruants, staff and clean rooms. 10 min to the strip
    • King Room with Mountain View

Shower heads had poor pressure. Would have liked to see a multi- shower head with more pressure. Beds were a little soft for my taste but comfortable.

The property was in a good place and I enjoyed my stay. Nice staff, clean, and had many places to eat.

I would not recommend this place although nice its too far from the strip spend more get more!!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

LOTS unfortunately we had a problem with the security lady posted next to the elevator.You have to give them a card to access the elevators.All hotels are doing this which is good thing.However my wife forgot her room key and had her bonus card and the lady jump down her throat.No real need to do that.I had to get head of security to settle the matter.She had since done this to several guest!!! they dealt with it.I did not like the beds way too hard!!! come on soft beds!!The pool area is nice but only 4ft? we could not get into the hot tub which was large too many people wait till late night open to hotel guest 24hr..We had to pay for a cabana? 50 bucks? We are a hotel guest come on!! thats BS. The food places that are attached to the hotel had a buffet "TERRIBLE" don't waste your money!! go outside the hotel.I hit this buffet dinner and breakfast !!The ETA bar had karaoke and the place had hookah smoke that stunk to high heaven!! the DJ sucked also!!!The parking for guest was terrible!! There is a small parking area split by valet parking so you had to hope an pray you could self park with limited parking areas.All that space but not enough for the hotel guest???? We had to park over on the casino side.I am from Arizona so use to the heat but didn't want to walk that far to get to my car each day.I booked through Booking.com to save money and put in the message box to the hotel to have a bottle of champagne in the room they said they never received the message!! i look back on the form it was there!!! come on customer service?.They also looked down there noses and asked us 3rd party booking? like it was a bad thing.WE had done the same for my step son and they had the same response looking down there nose at booking .com hey they are filling your hotel guest aliente!! I am in vegas kiss my ass just a little. ok?? Anyway on the champagne it would not have happened anyway plenty of stores around to get food and drinks.

I liked the staff the pool was 4ft high?.lol right off route 15 shower in the room view.

Great pool, Large room, comfy bed.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

We have forgotten our bathing suit in the room. First, they didn’t alert us about the forgotten object (although it made it to the lost and found) which we could return pick it later after check-out. Then, when we wanted to have it shipped to us (paid by ourselves) they handled the situation very unprofessionally.

Great pool, Large room, comfy bed.

Cant wait to come back!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The amenities are great at this hotel. Pool is awesome, restaurants are awesome, gaming is awesome..this casino/hotel is just flat out awesome...I didn't even leave the resort to go anywhere else. This place has it all. I will definitely be staying here again.

Nice room.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

beds are too soft. Quality of the food in the buffet are sucks. There no other shops around. Lot of people are stayin g for party. We were first assigned to a room next to a room holding party. It was so noisy that we need to change room. Finally, the staff switch us to a different room.

Nice room. Spacious and with good fixture.

Great hotel to avoid Vegas madness
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Extra cost to use fitness centre. You will also have to pay resort fee so make sure it's included in price.

Great pool, clean and modern hotel. Everything one would expect for Vegas hotel just a bit quieter away from strip. Staff helpful and friendly. We paid for breakfast buffet in restaurant and it was delicious with loads of choice.

This hotel is just perfect.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is just perfect. It‘s almost unbelievable how much you get for your money. Sure, its far from the strip, but the casino here is better anyway

It is so airy and comfortable. After 6 years it always feels like "coming home"
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

It is a high step into the shower because of the large soaking tub. Could use a little more counter space in the bathroom.

The rooms are very comfortable. I've stayed at this hotel 6 years in a row and have loved it every time. The pool area is lovely. You don't need a gas mask as you walk through the Casino. Love it!

I won't be staying here again. the pet fee was just outlandish. the facility is very nice but...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

pet fee was outrageous, $100 first night and $25 for any extra nights. they really don't want you to bring a pet.

very nice hotel casino, very upscale

Good hotel if you want to avoid the Strip
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom ventilation is very noise and never stops, not good for sleeping.

Very professional and friendly staff. Quality rooms. Good breakfast buffet for a good price. Extra security guard to access the guest floors, very good.

Frustrating with the billing!!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

My credit card being overcharged four times over the limit!!! I stayed in your Presidential Suit and family members stayed in another suite. My credit card was very much overcharged.!!! I purchased both suites !!

Great staff, great food, just great people. Clean and modern facility
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The minute we walked in to the Aliante, we were greeted and treated so fine. We were helped in all aspects of the property. The food was great and help very friendly. We would go there again

Very nice
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom tissues and facial tissues if poor quality. Disintegrates right away and rough. Shower is like a watering can with needle holes-takes 30 min for a 5 min shower.

Cleanliness, pleasant staff

Price was way too high for the night.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Price was way too high for the night. I spoke with others that paid half of what I paid and we where all there for the same event. I’m sure with pricing I have to also consider when the room was booked.

That was fun, definitely the relaxing night we needed
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is VERY far away from the back parking lot where they requested we park our RV.

It really was like having all the fun of the strip without being on it. The pool is amazing

Great place but billing issues
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The only downside to our stay was a billing issue that took three attempts to sort out at reception. The resort fee. $20 for what?

Very nice good quality hotel. We found the pool area and particularly the sun loungers to be excellent.

Clean, quiet room.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Was not advised of non refundable pet deposit. Hotel staff waived after I expressed my dissatisfaction. Also, although per friendly no accommodations for pets

Clean, quiet room.

Easantly surprised at the Aliante
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing! The location was surprising, 1/2 hour from the airport. But it was quiet and lovely

I was there for meetings - loved the size of the hotel. Easy to get around and all the amenities were there! The pool was gorgeous, staff very friendly. Had a massage, which was excellent. Enjoyed a delicious dinner in the Land and Sea restaurant where they had live music. Just enough for dinner - the guy was great. It was a most enjoyable stay.

We stayed for two nights on our way from Great Canyon...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No entertainment on Sunday and Monday nights; there's a device in the middle of the pool which is sharp- i hurt my food. I've reported it to the security but i don't think anyone will pay attention to it.

We stayed for two nights on our way from Great Canyon towards Cali. The room was clean, staff friendly. Loved Farm24 and their cob salat. Youtube need a membership hard to get discount on buffet in Medley

Great place to stay in No Las vegas
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

STayed only one nite, stopover. Glad it was not right IN Vegas downtown. Easier to get to and park etc. Property is very nice, rooms were clean and modern, hotel common areas good, and restaurants a plenty. Nice to also have a movie theater right in the complex as well as casino. Thank you for a reasonable price and great value!

Very beautiful room, staff was very friendly and...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Very beautiful room, staff was very friendly and accomadating. Location, security appearance cleanliness were all amazing! The pool area was absolutely gorgeous. Hotel Menager Catherine Joslyn was excellent, Thank you very much for the wonderful stay !!!!

good time but overcharged
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Couldn't find my reservation , Valet needed me to move even though I was checking in and it says check-In, charged me more than advertised on your web-site, told them about broken toilet seat cover which they replace BUT charged me $80 to do so!

Convenient to the Las Vegas raceway nice atmosphere. good food.

The hotel itself was very nice.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It was a little difficult to get in and out of the tub. If there was a bar to get in and out, maybe it would have been easier.

The hotel itself was very nice. The room was clean and very nice looking. I would've definitely stay here again.

Good Value, Look elsewhere for entertainment.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was worn in and the sheets were wrinkled. Some weird stain on the toilet seat. Not too close to entertainment. No live poker. No microwave.

Nice staff. Seems clean other than the two issues we had. Close to a Target.

Clean room good television
    • King Room - Disability Access

The shower had a curtain that didn't hold the water inside. The floor was soaked after showering. The sink wouldn't drain. Brush your teeth and it all just sat there. The biggest rip off is the resort fee. 20 bucks even if you did not use it. I arrived later in the day and it was closed but still they took my 20 bucks. Rip off !!!

Clean room good television

We did not enjoy our stay. Additional resort fee not worth it!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Aliante allows non hotel customers to pay to use swimming pool facilities and rent cabanas for parties. There were several groups like this by the pool using cabanas. The behavior of some younger groups was inappropriate (pool sex), especially with young families present. Also shower handle came right off and fell on the floor when trying to have a shower.

Beds are comfortable.

Great family hotel, big rooms, and very clean!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds are not the most comfortable.

This is a great hotel to stay at! The prices are wonderful for the clean, beautiful, and friendly-staffed hotel! The beds are not the most comfortable, not too bad, but everything else is a 10! This hotel would be $$$ if on the strip.

Morning sunrise view
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Noise, unable to contact staff after 3 attempts, few electrical outlets in normal accessible places, sink back up, comforter gave off sparks

Morning sunrise view

Great stay for family in the north of Las Vegas
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It was odd that I could not bring water or snacks for the kids to the pool.

Pool was wonderful. Staff at pool bar and reception was great. 24/7 service was great.

Overall my stay was good, a bonus is that the parking is free and there are plenty of spaces
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that the room didn’t come with a microwave, I had left over food that I had to eat cold because there wasn’t a microwave in the room.

I like that you don’t have to leave the hotel if you don’t want to...a movie theater, several eateries, bars, gambling, what more can you ask for on vacation

Great beds!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Food. Barely any Gluten Free options and we have 3 members of our family with this allergy. Very hard to eat.

Great beds! Nice clean room. Easy valet parking.

Aliente Hotel and Casino was a 10 out of 10!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

We were charged a recreation fee but didn't have time to check out the recreation facilities.

The room was very large and the bed was really comfortable. We didn't get a chance to check out the pool (it was really windy during our stay) but we heard it was amazing! The café had great breakfast food at a reasonable price. We would definitely stay there again!

The hotel is beautiful, quiet, and the staff are nice.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

You cannot book a room unless you are 21 or with someone who is. None of this was stated in their policies nor information all the way until we were already there ready to check in. Luckily we're originally from Las Vegas and had a friend help check us in.

The hotel is beautiful, quiet, and the staff are nice. There's tons of amenities and services which are all high quality.

Quiet neighborhood casino - not the typical Vegas experience. Concert was great!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Room average - was expecting Wow with four-diamond rating. An hour from the Strip on public transportation. Restaurant open late is TGIF - great service and food, but I can go to TGIF at home. On the other hand, great to have a TGIF on site and open late!

Blue Oyster Cult concert which was the main purpose of my visit was wonderful! Concert hall small, intimate. Casino not loud or smoky, & less crowded than Strip. Within walking distance of stores and Nature Park - good to be near a neighborhood.

Great except couldn’t go outside and no shuttle service
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Pool area was closed simply cuz they were planting flowers...we are from MI where it is snowing...we booked this trip for FUN and SUN! We could not get SUN because of this. We will NEVER stay here again because of that. All we wanted to do is lay in sun for a few hours! It would not have hurt anyone or anything! Hotel was great except for this. When we said something the manager pointed out a very small ‘fine print’ that showed pool was closed. We just wanted to sit outside in the 70+ weather. They kept telling us it will open in 2 days. 2 days after we leave doesn’t do us any good!

Everything except the manager (Laura) and the fact the pool wasn’t open...

A very nice stay in North Las Vegas.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The space around the up button on the main floor elevator was very smudged. It looked like it had not been polished in quite a while. This gave me a poor early impression of the hotel. It turns out this was about the only thing I found disappointing.

Very nice property in generally very good shape.

Nice stay bit beware of the front desk staff.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I didnt care much for the treatment received from the registration desk staff. When we arrived there was one agent at the desk helping a gentleman. Three other agents came from the back and left but no one would register us for another 10 minutes. Checkout was only slightly better. I also called down to the front desk to ask a simple question and the agent answered and hung up so quick I couldnt get a thank you said. This needs to be improved and it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Aliante is a great property. The rooms are beautiful and clean. There are a lot of restaurants. I had food from one of the restaurants and it was delicious. And you can't beat the location if you want to stay on North Las Vegas. We had free valet parking because we drove there, which was a nice perk. I would definitely recommend this property. All of the staff with the exception of those at the registration desk were friendly and polite.

Add on fees, broken pool. Cold reception at check in, but nice room
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The check in was cold, and tried to check in early but for a price I said no....then they charged me twice for the vegas fee....i paid for it when I made reservation ,,,and then at check in I was charged again...abd they advertised a pool....but was under repair

Nice room comfortable bed

People are very nice, and the buffet is fun
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

That the pool and spa area we’re not working, which we felt was part of our expected vacation, and pricing, we could’ve stayed at a lesser hotel for a lot less money.

The staff was great and the property nice, location was good.

Nice lobby.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No pool which was not a huge deal for this trip, but should not be advertised with such a nice pool when it's under renovation. False Advertising. Should be reflected in price.

Nice lobby. Very nice room.

Nice and relaxing.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Spa was very small and I asked for my local discount for my spa treatment and I was told I didn't get one because I got the package spa treatment. very disappointed. but my spa therapist was GREAT!

great staff

Great value. Modern, clean & spacious rooms!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Such a great value for the money! This hotel on The Strip would be so expensive! Wonderful rooms (big size, gorgeous views, clean, etc)! Friendly staff. Easy access to 215 and 95. Would be great with kids, too.

FABULOUS
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Felt so spoiled I didn't want to go home.

Plenty of great options fRom high end to "rapid edibles" with extremely short wait times even on a busy weekend.

I'm an Aliante fan!

The pool was closed.

The staff was extremely nice and professional. I really liked the facility and location. I love Vegas, but am no a fan of traffic and large crowds. Parking was a breeze and I didn't have to walk 2 miles to the entrance. I will definitely come back.

Very enjoyable!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was nothing that could have been better.

Everyone on the staff in both the hotel and the restaurants were exceptionally pleasant and helpful. Aliante is a beautifully appointed classy hotel but the friendly staff make it feel like a family-run affair.

We enjoy staying at the Alliante and love the buffet!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

To no fault of the hotel, the outdoor pool area was closed for resurfacing. It is such a gorgeous pool (have been there before) and enjoyed having coffee outdoors in the morning. Also, they had a side room where they served coffee to guests or ice cold water. It was a very "elegant, upscale touch" for guests. Now they have small coffee makers in the rooms. In my opinion, this makes them comparable to lower class hotels. Unfortunately, my husband and I don't trust them as being very clean and don't like using tap water. They included two bottled waters but we drank those beforehand.

For your security, they have a guard at the elevator checking room keys electronically.

The bed was very comfortable and I loved the shower, didnt...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I cant say anything bad about this hotel. We were doing a turn around trip and instead of turning around and driving back home we decided to look for a hotel to spend the night. My friend's son suggested this hotel because it was quite new and we had checked quite a few other places. So we decided to try this one out and I am glad we did!

The bed was very comfortable and I loved the shower, didnt want to get out of either one. There was a beautiful view of the pool and jaczuzzi. Because we checked in so late, we found a TGIFriday restaurant that was located right next to the lobby and we enjoyed eating there. Later we found a 24 hour restaurant also around the corner from the lobby. The hotel also has a wonderful casino that is very clean, not smoke fillled. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. I would love the opportunity to return and enjoy more of this hotel.

The room was comfortable and the hotel is in a good location...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There should have been notification that the pool area was closed. We found out by a piece of paper when we got to the room. An alternate outdoor area is not available either. The room service was horrible. Forgot various items and after their second trip and us paying a ridiculous amount for poor service and cold food, we did not order again.

The room was comfortable and the hotel is in a good location for us.

Had a great time!

Nohing

Had a great time! Would recommend the Aliante to anyone coming to Vegas. Great atmosphere without all the noise and traffic. Easy to get to the strip and to the airport!

Excellent off the strip. We were there for a soccer tournament so avoiding strip was great.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Internet inconvenient. Free WiFi password protected internet access would be good to have and not require credit card to log on.

Very nice rooms. Several restaurants and bars. Great breakfast/brunch. Great value.

Beautiful Room, Smile front desk.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Check-In girl was RUDE; and seemed irritated by our presence. If the trip were refundable we would have canceled our check in right then and their. I used to manage hotels, there is a reason it's called hospitality. If you do not get her you will have a great stay.

Beautiful Room, Bathroom was squeaky clean, Great Pillows & Bedding.

We had a good time and enjoyed our stay. We will be back in the future.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

In the casual restaurant the service was slow and spotty. The food was not as I would have expected.

The room was comfortable. The staff was very pleasant.

The place is nice
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The added on fees and the miss representation. I went from 50$ to paying 120$. This was not right. The said after fee that I would pay only $86.

The rooms were great design and set u up

Browse Aliante Casino + Hotel traveller photo gallery