Reviews of Alpine Inn 3 stars

105 Lusher Court, Frisco, CO 80443, USA

#6 of 13 hotels in Frisco

comfortable big rooms in good location next to gas Pho...

comfortable big rooms in good location next to gas Pho restaurant and close to a brewery, Whole Foods and Mexican restaurant. Perfect location to reach I-70 and to go to the resorts.

Pretty much everything was real nice.

Can't really think of anything

Pretty much everything was real nice. We've stayed at a lot of hotels and the chairs in the room were by far the most coziest I've ever sat in. And the bed was super comfortable.

Great value in a great location (nearby Walmart, Safeway and Whole Foods-like walking distance).

TV should offer more channels; they should alsooffer pay-to-rent movies. Could make a LOT of extra $; especially in the winter!

Rooms were clean; sheets changed (we stayed a whole week); nice Continental breakfast. Nice indoor pool and hottub! Work out room was limited-but that's what I expected.

I would stay there again.

Wish there had been a lid on the toilet-not enough space in the bathroom to put my stuff.

Great location, good TV, good Wi-Fi connection, adequate breakfast.

Perfect get away!

The location of this place is great! Frisco is such a beautiful town! We can't wait to go back again but with our children. They didn't have a mountain view room available but I think any room there will give you a great view! Loved waking up and seeing the mountains full of snow!

Will be back in a heartbeat.

Excellent, quiet, well-located Motel with large common areas, Pool and Spa. Safeway Whole Foods Starbucks and many other stores and restaurants nearby. Management and employees from top to bottom were very helpful.

Short, sweet & comfy

Perfect distance to all the mountains in the area! Located next to a great shopping center with a Whole Foods in it, so you can pick up food from there. Would definitely stay there again!

Great location for a quick ski trip when you want to use multiple slopes.

The "free breakfast" was a bit Spartan....

The hot tub and pool were very nice and necessary after a day on the slopes. Great location, clean rooms and facility

We thought the hotel was clean, quite, convenient and...

The breakfast options were disappointing and wouldnt have required much to have been much better. This should be a priority because it really does take away from the experience when you stay for multiple days.

We thought the hotel was clean, quite, convenient and comfortable.

Very good value for the dollars spent.

Breakfast was a little disappointing and wound up going out after the first day.

Very good value for the dollars spent. Nothing fancy but very adequate and great location.

It's clean ,good location and the front desk very...

The breakfast room can have more options. The person working in the breakfast room was very rude.

It's clean ,good location and the front desk very frenly.

Great location to activities in Frisco.

Breakfast could have been better. There could have been eggs, sausage. There was no decaf coffee. Seniors need decaf coffee.

Breakfast was just so so. Last day no orange juice. Great location. We were there for a sleigh ride. The room was good. Bed was a king and good.

The location and continental breakfast are perfect for us when we visit our son.

The pool was clean, but it was too cool. Most indoor pools are heated to 84 degrees. This pool was only heated to 80 degrees. Even the children I saw get in jumped back out in minutes.

The breakfast and coffee were really good.

Mediocre

Apart from cleaners staff were disinterested and breakfast was a joke - worst breakfast ever - hard boiled eggs and not much else - awful.

Not much - it was clean.

Good but could be better

Some of the room amenities were not so good, like they have sampoo but no conditioner for the ladies

The property is in a great location, it is by everything you need, food shopping, gas

Hope nobody gets food poisoning

Staff extremely unfriendly. Vending machine food expired, and when informed that theres expired food being sold, she wasn't going to do anything about it and shrugged it off. That's very concerning since that's a public health hazard! Breakfast was a joke- cheerios, Captain crunch, bagels, hard boiled eggs and juice. No hand carts for luggage.

Proximity to shops and freeway. Very comfortable beds. Plenty of parking spaces. Super fast check in.

Nice room, very comfy bed.

I wanted to extend my stay by another night and the staff told me my room had already been booked so I had to check out. I asked could I at least have a late check out and they said no, that six other people already asked. I understand if the place is booked up, but when I looked online to double check, it said there were rooms available, doubles as opposed to the king room I had, so I feel the staff could have found another solution or at least given me the extra hour to check out. I checked in late the night before so I didn't get to use the pool or other facilities. There were almost no cars in the parking lot when I left so I'm not sure who the 6 other people were who got to enjoy their rooms an hour longer.

Nice room, very comfy bed. Location great with several food and drink options in walking distance as well as to the free bus system and buses to Denver.

I was there for a short stay.

Lack of time to enjoy the pool -- due to my schedule

I was there for a short stay. Everything was fine and I would return to enjoy a longer stay. Would have more comments to share at that time..

Overall, I would recommend this inn to others.

The continental breakfast was very basic, but could be improved easily.

The room was clean, as well as the pool and hot tub. Location was close to the highway, but far enough away that there was no road noise. Ample parking.

Small hotel but not a boutique hotel.

Bed was old, so were the sheets. No luggage cart or elevator, only two stories. Kids in pool right across from our room yelling and screaming till about 9pm. Not the best experience but certainly not the worst.

Close to interstate 70 easy to find.

Get romantic getaway weekend!

Bed was very comfortable! Room was quiet and very close to restaurants, we walked to dinner across the street at the Rio Grande which was delicious 😋 Also enjoyed the indoor spa and pool 🏊🏼

Simple but great

Little bit close to the road.

Relatively close to Mt Evans, surrounding scenery is beautiful. You are actually at an altitude, in case you haven't noticed.

Nice view. Within walking distance to restraunts and Frisco bay.

It was all good. I had booked the room and my husband checked us in, not knowing I had confirmed with my credit card. He felt the person checking us in seemed a bit impatient with our mix up.

Since this was our first stop in a higher elevation and were experiencing some issues adjusting we really enjoyed the flavored vitamin water that was in the breakfast area. Hotel was a close walk to Frisco bay and nice scenery from the hotel.

Facility was okay.

They did not replenish the breakfast items as needed. The towels were very thin and we worried that they would rip while using them. Toiletries were cheap. Coffee in the room was terrible.

It was quiet and peaceful.

Enjoyed Frisco

The bed was very comfortable. Hotel was right off the highway and right between Vail and Breckenridge, so convenient. Clerk was very friendly. We enjoyed dinner at a Mexican restaurant across the street

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

The Alpine Inn is an exceptional value for the Frisco /...

The internet was very weak on my far end of the floor. The "continental breakfast" had a small range of selections. And one of my pet peeves, coffee mate is NOT as suitable substitute for real 1/2 and 1/2!

The Alpine Inn is an exceptional value for the Frisco / Breckenridge / Silverthorne area. I was pleasantly surprised that the low cost was still combined with high quality. Everything about the room was comfortable and relaxing. The rooms appear to be newly refurbished. There was no wear showing anywhere. With my room being on the north side, I was very close to the Interstate and expected to hear semi trucks and traffic all night. Amazingly, the room was totally quiet! Completely noise-proof walls and windows. Wow.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Lovely warm room!!!

n/a

They've done very well updating & maintaining an older building. Very nice appearance. It's up to date and clean. Nice gentlemen at desk. They do close their front desk in the late evening til early morning.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Updated and comfortable

Rooms a bit small for more than 2 people. Keep running into each other. Didn't like the sink being in the room. Pillows were not great but pretty typical for a hotel. Would have liked the flat screens to have a dvd player in them. I was looking forward to those fluffy waffles I've had at other hotels. But these were the frozen kind you put in a toaster. Just not the same. And who thought that everyone is 6-6ft tall? The shower heads are super high. I understand you're trying to accommodate all heights, but I've never been in a hotel shower where they were that high. Short people can't get a decent spray. Tall people can bend their heads a little, short people can't grow.

Hotel was updated. Nice and comfortable to stay in. Loved the plug ins next to the bed. Very convenient!

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Breakfast was a disappointment

The breakfast offerings were instant oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, cold cereal, a few muffins and juice. Not my idea of a healthy and/or hardy breakfast. We will not stay here in the future because for the rates they charge they should provide a hot breakfast with variety.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Great location. Not the most comfortable.

The pillows were atrocious. Bed was average. The pillows almost the worst I've used. Breakfast was below average.

Bathroom was nice and clean. Property was clean and great location.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! And too expensive

Too expensive for the place, no elevator but most especially POOR customer service!!!!! The front desk when we asked for more towels in our room asked "why what happened to your towels?" I was dumbfounded. Never had that experience even from a the cheapest motel! Didn't offer any assistance with luggage even when he saw we were struggling! They don't have any elevator

Free wifi yes---- but super slowwwww i couldn't even open up a page!!!

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Good deal for the price.

The heater is pretty noisy but works, also the breakfast was very limited - but was ok.

For the price this place is very clean, decent furnishings and amenities and is super close to a restaurant and Whole Foods.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Good value and location

They had to shovel the parking lot from all the snow and they were going to tow my car because we left one at the property. They did call me and left a message while I was skiing. So when I called them they were understanding and they did not tow the car. I am glad they called me. I did not know we could not leave a car there.

Don't come here if you need reliable or fast Wifi

This place reminded me took me back to the late 1990s and not in a good way. Trying to get on the Internet felt like using AOL dialup... slow, frustrating and extremely unreliable. I addressed this right away to the manager who advised me: "Internet can be slow when lots of people are on it". By "lots" she means more than a few. The hotel has some 40 rooms, which means it is usually slow. The management - and indeed anyone who has ever stayed in a large budget motel chain - knows it is perfectly possible to get fast and reliable Internet for all the guests simultaneously. But they are just too stingy. If you need Internet for your work (I did), or expect to stream videos, do NOT stay here. Incidentally, their stinginess shows elsewhere, in the Continental breakfast where the only fruit are apples and bananas cut in thirds. Or in the bathrooms, where the usual tiny shampoo bottles are instead in packets like you find used for ketchup in fast food restaurants. Or in the very thin walls, so that when your nextdoor neighbor sneezes, you say "gesundheit", and he says "thank you".

Cheaper than alternatives.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

Heater issues

My first nights, the heater made loud noises while it was on, by 5 am it started smoking and sounded like a freight train, the staff moved me to a better room, but gave no concessions or discounts when I asked.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Great value

The rooms are not very secure. There is no secondary lock, only the card operated lock. My kids could easily get out of the room and someone with a card could easily have gotten in.

Great value!

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Alarm chirped and no sleep

Smoke alarm chirped at 4 a.m. We were frustrated and took it carefully off the ceiling and hid it under towels to keep it quiet. Staff was not friendly about this. The staff yelled at us for taking it off. No real apologies for waking us up and giving us no sleep.

Room was fine and clean. Breakfast was fine but minimal with bread, coffee and boiled eggs.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Great rooms

The beds were a little too hard for my sleeping habits. I would prefer having a room facing AWAY from the front parking lot...people warmed up their diesel truck right outside my window early in the morning several mornings in a row. About 20 minutes worth each morning. Not only was it loud, but stinky! The smell came thru the air/conditioner heater and permeated the room.

Great location, easy access to I-70. Super clean, quiet inside the building, rooms well-insulated, staff is friendly. Good price.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

We like to overnight here during mud season.

We like to overnight here during mud season. They have remodeled the place and it is a great improvement. Love the saline pools. Great little get away for the money.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

Pleasant but not a 3 star facility.

Should not be considered a "3 Star" facility! The room was TINY and breakfast was very limited. Nothing but cold carbohydrates and sugary foods. I had to go elsewhere to get the required fats and proteins to "stick to my ribs". Do not need blood sugar spikes and crashes especially in the AM hours. Had to go elsewhere for REAL coffee as well.

Nice desk person on check in.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Location was easy to find.

Would have preferred a better free continental breakfast. It was very limited.

Location was easy to find. Very pretty view from our window. Had quiet AC & heat Comfortable bed. Across the road was an excellent Mexican restaurant.

• Reviewed: 13 September 2016

UNETHICAL management! DON"T STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!! NOT WORTH THE RISK OF FRADULENT CHARGES

We are an older couple. Got in late, saw damage, but to tired to mention it that night. Next day manager called and screeched that she charged me for the damage we didn't do $800.Beware of this place. Called police on us.We have NEVER been accused of ANY damage before! We are the type that normally even cleans our room up before we go! NOT WORTH THE RISK OF GETTING CHARGED FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDN"T DO. Was humiliated and our anniversary weekend ruined! Breakfast was terrible dry and stale. This is NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY! We have pictures of how clean we left our room, not partiers. Frisco lost our business that day!

Location was ok.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

The staff was super nice and friendly.

You can hear your everything going on around next door and hallway. Hardly any options for breakfast.

The staff was super nice and friendly. The pool and hot tub were great after a long day of running.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Bed was great !

Bed was great ! My husband has a bad back,and the bed was perfect. All the staff was very nice. And so were the other guests. We would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

HOT TUB DAY AND JUST ALL MINE. (IT WAS A PERFECT ME MONDAY).

FOR ME LOCATION WAS OPTIMAL, FRONT DESK WAS VERY USER FRIENDLY AND ACCOMODATING AND I ENJOYED A VERY QUIET, UNASSUMING ENVIRONMENT THE HOT TUB WAS WONDERFUL, EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINED SPENDING MY FREE DAY TIME.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

Nice hotel but cross your fingers your neighbors aren't loud people.

The noise transfer from the upstairs room was very loud and kept me awake/disturbed. You could hear footsteps and the person above us seemed to like to pace back and forth, and didn't stop till very late in the evening.

I liked the staff, very friendly and fast. The bathroom was nice and the digital thermostat was nice as well. The location is great in terms of access to Copper mountain and the price was decent for the area.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

A well priced, high quality place.

Centrally located to Breckinridge, Vale, Copper Canyon, and Keystone for down hill mountain biking. Only blocks from beautiful downtown Frisco. Clean, well kept and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

Very Clean, Pleasant Motel with Nice Amenities

Everything was good.

Although this property was not within walking distance of Main Street, where most of the shops and Restaurants are located, you could walk to several good supermarkets, a Starbucks, and best of all...walking paths near the lake. There was a a microwave, a nice size refrigerator/freezer, and coffee maker in the room.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

I was generally satisfied

rooms too small - soaps etc. too small (stingy) - add a bit to breakfast, waffles and or meat with scrambled eggs.

only hard boiled were served - generally satisfied. Clean and good bed and quiet .

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

Convenient and clean, but that's about it.

The breakfast was a joke. All they had was muffins and bagels. Hardly a breakfast! The front staff person was rude. No elevator, making it very difficult for those of us on the second floor.

The room was nice and the beds were comfortable.

Closeness to Dining, grocery store

Closeness to Dining, grocery store

we got everything we needed

sehr freundliche begrüssung und hilfreiche auskünfte very friendly and helpful owner

Great place to stay!

Near shops and nature. Clean rooms

Place is a bit tired.

Place is a bit tired.

Ok

Old hotel. B-fast was not good

Convenient location

Nice place

Everything was perfect. Friendly staff, spacious, quite and comfortable room. Everything was clean and looking good. Very good value for money.

Hot tub closed

Hot tub closed

Very noisy.

Very noisy. Could hear people moving around at 3:30 am

The cold pool!

The cold pool!!!!!!

Easy access to summit transit.

Easy access to summit transit. Walking distance to grocery store, restaurants, etc..

Great time and clean rooms

Close to Copper Mountain

Exceeded my expectations for a non-chain hotel.

Hotel was very clean, quiet, all very good.

Spotless

Beds should be replaced

Bed wasn't very comfortable, seemed worn out. Lobby is beautiful. Staff very friendly. Entire hotel is spotless.

The bed was comfortable, the breakfast was nice to be...

Fitness room was a bit limitted

The bed was comfortable, the breakfast was nice to be included,

Would stay again, especially when skiing at Copper Mountain.

Very convenient, especially if commuting to local ski areas. Close shopping and restaurants. Near I-70, but noise not a problem

Near skiing

Near freeway noise

Near skiing

Location and very clean

A bit high priced

Location and very clean

Hotel was nice and clean and great location

Wish there was a better selection for breakfast

The bed felt great

Awesome and fulfilling!

More breakfast selection

Friendly staff and good coffee

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Provided what we needed for a short stay--3 nights.

Beds are soft personally I like firm. Breakfast could be better-- hard boiled eggs just OK.

Hot tub and pool are great.

Very clean.

The bed and pillows in 101 were not that comfortable.

Very clean. The hot tub.

Great value

Not 420 friendly

Great deal. Clean. Exercise room. Continental Breakfast

Overall ok, just plan on doing breakfast out somewhere

Selection

The only hot breakfast was a frozen waffle in a toaster

This was a clean and comfortable place to stay and good value for the price.

Breakfast options could have been more substantial

The room was clean and comfortable. The hot tub felt especially great after a long day hiking.

Nice, clean place. Breakfast was disappointing.

Breakfast could have been much better.