Reviews of Angel Inn - near IMAX 3 stars

3311 Shepherd of the Hills, Branson Theatre District, Branson, MO 65616, USA

#51 of 113 hotels in Branson

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Really good value for the money and the location was easy to get into and out of.
    • King Mini Suite- Ground Level

There was nothing to dislike about our stay.

Everything was great! The breakfast was good. The room was big enough and the beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Overall pretty good place to stay.
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

We had to wait for the food to be replenished on the buffet.

The scrambled eggs patties were better and tasted like real a scrambled eggs than some other places we have stayed.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

The bed is very comfortable.
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

We always stay at one of the Angel Inns when we go to Branson Mo. when they are available The only thing we don't like is, we never have time to stay longer.

The bed is very comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. Plus, with 3 locations, you can always be close to whatever you need to be.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Good price for a short stay in Branson, and good location
    • King Limited

This time the fridge made a loud "ticking clock" sound so the second night I just had to put cold stuff back in our cooler and unplug the fridge.

We always stay here when coming to Branson. It is a nice motel for the money, not anything special, but clean and every room has a microwave and fridge which is handy. The bed was quite comfortable.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Beds were comfortable.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

The lady that checked me in was not friendly at all but she was really the only one like that. The room had a funny odor. Took care of that with some Febreze.

Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good. Most of the staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

would stay again
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

room was clean only problem had to wait two hours to be able to check in. seems like somewhere they would have had a room that was clean without waiting two hours, have stayed her many times this is the first time this has happened

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Everything was fine. No major issues.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

The shampoo dispenser ran out of shampoo the second night there and the front desk kind of scrambled to find me something else to use. Small sample bottles

Breakfast was good. Kids had waffles each day. They went swimming and had a good time with other kids at the hotel

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Great stay...would stay here again! :)
    • Three Queen Beds Value- Upstairs Level

Waited awhile to get checked in.....

Loved that my family of 6 could stay together and each have a bed...3 beds in a room is awesome!! Also, it was an amazing breakfast with both hot and cold choices...well maintained also. :)

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

I will definitely stay there again!
    • King Limited

There is a need for more seating for breakfast. The space didn't hold all the people who were there for breakfast.

The room was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. Also, the breakfast was tasty. I like the location since it's just off the strip. 76 is just too busy for my come and go comfort.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

We did enjoy the stay and the crew was very nice.
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

Had trouble with the toilet, but they did come and looked at it. When we left it still was a little slow going down, but told them about it when we left again.

It was very conformable and very quiet

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Branson trip
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

Location a little bit of an issue, as we had difficulties getting in and out of drive way at times. Not hotel's fault, just a matter of traffic.

The shower was always hot, the pool was well maintained. Rooms in good shape but did show a little wear and tear. Beds comfortable. I liked they had a free hot breakfast offered every morning. Staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Conveinent location!
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

Ice machine to far from room!

Awesome on everything! Will return for another stay in the future! Very pleased with everything ! Would recommend to friends coming to Branson!

A Little Piece of Heaven 😉
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

Nothing to complain about.

I ALWAYS stay here when I'm in Branson. Love that it is off the main road but easy access to everything. Easy to get in & out of. Wonderful friendly staff. Great value. Always clean rooms..

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Great value for short stay with family.
    • Three Queen Beds Value- Upstairs Level

The last day many of the breakfast items were out of stock at 8:00 AM... Orange juice gone, apple juice gone, sausage gone, hot cocoa packets gone, no fruit.

The beds were comfortable. The refrigerator and microwave suited our needs. Breakfast was convenient for family.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Comfortable and met all needs.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

It was a place for my son in law and grandson to stay as they moved me back to Branson. I have praise for the young man at the front desk as friendly but professional. My son said the room was comfortable and met his needs.

I have been in worst motels and i have been in much better ones in the Branson area .
    • Two Queen Disability Access- Roll in Shower

I had to kill 8 flies in the room upon first entrance into the room . Water pressure in shower very low . Breakfast area needs Air Conditioning room very hot and uncomfortable .

It was quiet and in a convenient location

Good staff
    • Two Queen Disability Access- Roll in Shower

They were doing maintenance to the HVAC units while we were there. Was not a big deal cause they did communicated with us that they were doing this.

Friendly staff, clean room, good breakfast

We enjoyed it very much. It was in a great area, not real busy but close to everything.
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

The eggs, would be better if they made the scrambled eggs, not the round ones they used. They weren't horrible, but fresh cooked ones would have been much better. The worst thing for me was the low toilets. It was hard getting up off them with all my arthritis. Do you have handicapped rooms with higher ones. Also, no bars in tub to help get in and out. Too easy to slip and fall. Had my husband help me.

Bed was very comfortable. Most of breakfast was great! Biscuits were really good!!!

You get what you pay for. If you want cheap and a good breakfast, this will work.
    • King Mini Suite- Ground Level

We were disappointed. I’ve never written a bad review before, but I wanted others to know what they were getting into. The room smelled bad, and it was an assault each time we walked in. There were cobwebs in the room, a large one right above our bed. To complete the scary scene, when we went to close our curtains for the night, there was a large dead spider dangling. Not the best thing to see before bed. Something was wrong with the toilet, because everytime we sat down it’d clang loudly. Wall outlets were difficult to find, and the main one by the sink and mirror didn’t work. The sink had quite a bit of paint spilled on both sides. The paint was dry and would flake off, they just hadn’t cared to do so. The wall had a couple bloody boogers. The pillow had a mysterious brown stain, and there was a yellow stain right where a bottom would go. Why did we stay then? We had already paid, unpacked, and we’re tired. I called the front desk and spoke with Dakota; he took notes and said he’d have housekeeping take care of it tomorrow, so we stayed. In the three days there, they never did. It is a 2 Star hotel, and that would be ourreview of it—especially since we did politely inform them we were not satisfied, and they didn’t change anything. The king bed was comfortable, but it was the shortest king I’ve ever seen. I attached a photo—I’m 5’5 and my feet were just a couple inches from the edge. If you’re tall, this wouldn’t work for you.

The bed was comfy, and there was plenty of parking. The breakfast was good; biscuits, eggs, sausage, waffle makers, oatmeal packets, and juice. It is very close to the strip, so that made things easy. I don’t care for outside hallways, but nearly every hotel in Branson is that way.

All in all, the Inn exceeded our expectations for the price we paid. We loved the pool and location!
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

The sausage patties were kind of soggy and peculiar and the eggs left a lot to be desired. With that being said, they had many options for any kind of eater and we were able to get very full in the morning!

This Inn was exactly what my son and I needed for the night. Although the breakfast could have been better, every other aspect of the Inn exceeded our expectations. The pool and hot tub were clean and open late, the coffee in the morning was delicious, there are washers and dryers on site and they allowed us to check out late! We will be back!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Beds were comfortable.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

Breakfast room was too small for the size of customers staying. They had signs you couldn't take food out but didn't have enough tables to accommodate everyone.

Beds were comfortable. Rooms and especially bathrooms could use an update.

I will stay here again
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

there was a spider and web in corner behind the door, a few other places there was built up dust/dirt but overall it was clean enough for me. the coffee maker had residue inside it which bothered me but I have seen much worse in other motels, but the microwave worked just fine for heating some water

All of my planned activities were very close to this motel so it worked out great, plenty of restaurants located very close to this motel , my room was centrally located between the pool and breakfast, the parking lot was adequate for the number of rooms, the breakfast was better than most, the dining room is about 1/2 the size that is needed at times but nobody went away hungry. My family enjoyed the pool, it was clean ! My room was quiet and the tv worked as it should have. my room was equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator which came in handy. I will stay here again.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

It was a good stay just to sleep and be gone for the day.
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

2nd room smelled like medew or something else. Hot tub not hot and pool was over crowed.

Nice size room and bed’s were good enough to get a good night sleep then get ready and gone for the day. Good location.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Have stayed there previously and everything was great. Air conditioner was the only problem.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

The first night the air conditioner was too loud to sleep. Reported to management and was told it would be worked on. It was but on night 2 the air conditioner was louder than previously. Requested a room change for days 3 and 4. Much better.

Comfortable beds and good place for the money.
    • Three Queen Beds Value- Upstairs Level

There were guests smoking and throwing cigarettes off the upper balcony. One almost hit us. The trash dumpster was in the middle of the driveway back to our building and made you feel like you were in the alley.

I arrived an hour before check in time, but they let me check in early because my room was already available .

Great location. Easy to get in and out. Will stay here again.
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

Don't care for the breakfast area.

Great location and the price is right! Close to pretty much everything. Easy to get to and from Silver Dollar City. We have stayed several times here and have not ever had an issue with anything. It is clean and the staff and very friendly and helpful. We always try to stay here if available.

Was able to get a room with three queens.
    • Three Queen Beds Value- Upstairs Level

Breakfast served in lobby made for a long morning walk if your room was in the far back building. Ok but it was raining most mornings of our stay. Toilet had flushing issues on first day but was quickly fixed the next morning. Air units dripped water off of balcony. Had to dodge the drips. Room keys quit working one day before our departure.

Was able to get a room with three queens.

Moving cross country and had a late check in.
    • Three Queen Bedroom- Ground Level

Older hotel. TV didn’t work but the front desk clerk was awesome and came in and got it working.

Moving cross country and had a late check in. Traveling with 5 grandkids so the 3 queen beds were great!

Can’t find much good to day that’s why we only stayed 2 nights instead of 4
    • King Limited

ther were bugs in room flys everywhere the dumpster was full and it was close to room that’s problem why ther were so many flys and furniture in room old

Not much

Great stay, great value, and accommodating to a large family group requiring several rooms.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

The location was excellent with easy access to Silver Dollar City, shows and shopping. The bedding was very comfortable and the hot breakfast was a treat.

This place was accessible to the central strip in Branson.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

It’s a large property and it seems to be a little too open. It could use some fencing and a little security presence to make it seems more self-contained. Also, when we arrived there was a big trash dumpster out in the open. It could be put in a place that is more out of sight.

Good value. Plus, manager was personable and helpful when I had to cancel the last day of my reservation.

We enjoyed our stay.
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

If I could change one thing it would be add a hand-held shower head to the shower but that would be in all hotels. The toilet bowl was lose but we managed no problems.

We were able to park every time right in front of our room. The room was clean and not musty smelling, beds were comfortable. Over all we enjoyed our stay.

The breakfast attendant was the best part of the place.
    • King Mini Suite- Ground Level

The bathroom had feces in the stool. The filters from the air conditioner were laying on the floor. Never replaced. No Kleenex, coffee not replaced daily. The morning desk person not friendly and was less than helpful.

The breakfast attendant was the best part of the place. She was sweet and very friendly!

Charged up front for the entire bill!
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

They charge you up front for the entire bill. If you are on a tight budget, be prepared.

Provided an adequate place to sleep and shower. Nothing fancy. Breakfast was so so.

Fair....prolly look for somewhere else next time. We go 2 to 3 times ea year.
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

The room was infested with flies. Killed about a dozen and still had flies and then the light in bathroom went out. They did fix the light the next day. Nothing was done about the flies. They said files had been bad this year.

Angel Inn: The Samson of Lodging!
    • Queen Value Smoking- Upstairs

What I didn't like was manageable and I'm not interested in sharing.

I liked most of everything related to my stay! There was a friendly and helpful staff, free WiFi, free breakfast, it was within walking distance to several shops, restaurants and entertainment venues, and most of all I felt comfortable. I had good vibes and peace of mind. When I visit again, I will check with them first. Even if I find a better rate, the quality of service and total value will be hard to beat.

We enjoyed our trip. We did a lot of shopping and saw a great show at Hamner's. It was a short tri
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

Mattress was pretty soft. We are older and would have liked an elevator to the second floor. Coffee in the room was not very good.

We didn't eat there. It was clean and convenient to our activities without being on the strip. Priced well.

Loved the location, the room size, the ease of check-in, the...
    • King Mini Suite Smoking

The wifi was hit and miss and the bathroom could have been a little more upgraded.

Loved the location, the room size, the ease of check-in, the staff. We will stay here again.

Lie
    • King Mini Suite Smoking

Booking.com is very untruthful! The facilities have nothing to do with their blatant mid truths. Booking.com will lead you to believe anything in order to book a room. Never use them! This has happened to me 3 times!

The beds and linens were VERY nice.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

A very minor thing was that the room had a musty smell at first. Once we got the AC going, it wasn’t as bad. Definitely not a reason to keep me from staying here again though.

The beds and linens were VERY nice. Big pool. Great breakfast. Friendly staff.

For the price clean and comfortable for one night
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

Updates like bed, bedding sink wall covering was peeled. I’d rip it off and paint.

You get what you pay for. Old decor and bed. All was very clean. If updated I would have been more comfortable but overall nice for price

Beds were comfortable, & it had 3 queen beds in one room.
    • Three Queen Beds Value- Upstairs Level

Room was dated, wallpaper had stains on it in places & when we arrived the air was completely off. It took awhile for the room to cool down.

Beds were comfortable, & it had 3 queen beds in one room.

Pleasant and restful.
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

This was second room rented for my son and it was, like mine, large quiet and extremely comfortable. Soft beds cold fridge. Nice cold air conditioning.

Close to everything and the price is good. Comfortable beds.
    • Three Queen Beds Value- Upstairs Level

We stayed there 2 nights and our room didn't get cleaned.

Beds were comfy and close to a pool. We loved the room with 3 queen beds for our family of 5.

Room was better once I had it changed.
    • King Mini Suite- Ground Level

Payments and room reservations were handled very poorly. I had booked a room with a Jacuzzi, non-smoking, and got a room without a Jacuzzi and smoking. The front desk person was very helpful in finding another room. It was better, but not worth what I had paid for and reserved. The owner went ahead and charged my card without my consent. I was going to pay when I arrived. Very bad customer service on the owner's part.

Room was better once I had it changed. The front desk person was very kind and went above and beyond. Bed was comfortable.

I would recommend this motel to anyone going that way.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

I will say the breakfast room was very warm and had to ask the breakfast lady to please turn on the air twice.

The bed was comfy and the rooms are clean. They have a good breakfast also. We have stayed here several times when it was under other management. The new management keeps everything very well also. It is close to things we like to do. It was very quiet as we never heard anyone while we were there. I would recommend it.

Been to Branson many times and this place was the best.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

Plastic knives in the breakfast bar were too thin. That's it.

Great place to stay. Far enough from strip, yet close to everything. Great rooms with pillows on the beds to die for. Great value. Would highly recommend.

New owners are downsizing the services. Don't think we will stay there again.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

The skimpy way they treated breakfast. As if they were doing us a favor for providing anything.

They have gotten cheap at breakfast. No donuts, yogurt and they only put out a couple of slices of bread and bagels. They don't properly check when those 2 items are gone. The fruit tub was often empty or almost and they didn't seem to pay attention to that either.

My Go To Place...
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

I always stay here. Price & location is great! Off the beaten path so your not caught up in the heavy traffic but very close to everything. Staff is always friendly.

Very good
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

Would like more counter space around sink, but its no big deal.

It is the only Motel that I"ve found in Branson that has comfort beds. I'll be staying there anytime I'm in Branson, which is often during the summer.

Clean, comfy hotel at a great price
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

We love staying here. This will be our go to hotel from now on in Branson. We've stayed twice now and each time was perfect. Clean hotel and excellent price.

The location and value made it worthwhile
    • Three Queen Beds Value- Upstairs Level

The hotel seem old and run down. A splash of color on the walls, sheets and pillows will go a long way. Also the curtains are horrible and dont close all the way

The location and 3 bed option

Wonderfulink
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

TV volume. We had trouble hearing it at the highest level.

The staff were wonderful. The beds were very comfortable. Real ones extra large. The price was absolutely great. Location was wonderful. Can't think of anything bad to say. What didn't you like

If you are looking for cheap and clean it’s good for the...

Breakfast was empty by 8:30 on Saturday, property appeared to be 40% occupancy but dining area 100% and almost nothing left. Property is old and dated but that is par for Branson with few exceptions. Staff was unaware and almost purposefully ignoring the situation.

If you are looking for cheap and clean it’s good for the money. If you are expecting 3 + star property, you like I will be disappointed.

Would stay again.
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

Furniture in the room was a bit worn but good enough.

Beds were soft and comfortable. Breakfast was good with waffles, bagels,cereal,sausage,biscuits n gravy, and egg patties. Everything was good except the eggs.

Eggs not fluffy, sausage did not want to try.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

Eggs not fluffy, sausage did not want to try. Ate the cinnamon toast and artificial maple syrup which I wouldn't have eaten; except there wasn't any edible eggs/toast.

Comfy but ad misleading
    • King Mini Suite- Ground Level

Didnt have a 2 person Jacuzzi in room like advertised which was reason I made reservation there. And they said the ad is wrong.

Convenient clean and inviting

We've stayed at other properties in the area--same price--that have better facilities.
    • King Mini Suite- Ground Level

There was a cigarette burn (hole) in the bed covering, and the white sheets had several yellow stains. The jacuzzi is part of the shower (i.e. small), rather than a separate tub where you can actually have a good soak. We heard what sounded like people running back and forth on the floor above us.

The location and parking were great. Checking in and out was quick and easy.

We loved this place.
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

We loved this place. We have paid more money at hotels that were terrible. Staff is great, hotel clean, breakfast not bad, and close to all the attractions. It was just a great place to stay.

Average for cost
    • King Mini Suite- Ground Level

BR and carpet need updating

Mainly just dated decor and needs to be updated. The exterior looks great, but rooms are showing wear and need newer fixtures.

nice place would stay again,good value.
    • King Mini Suite Smoking

cant think of anything,had a great stay...

the breakfast was very good,room was large,bed s comfortable,slept great.tv was large with many channels,all of favorite shows.very nice place,will book again.

Met our needs for one night.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

Noisy at night with this motel and the motel next door parking lots so close and people coming and going and talking. We also booked ahead of time with book.com and the rates were much lower when we checked in but they would not give us the lower rate. NOT FAIR!!!! We were told when we booked we were getting the last rooms. Found out this was just not true!

Pleasant experience
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

Beds were very comfortable. Couldn't beat the room for the cost. I have stayed in better but I have paid a lot more. But I have stayed in much worse places in Branson for the same cost as this one. I have stayed twice at this one and would stay again.

The breakfast was buffet style loaded with bacon, eggs,...
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

The breakfast was buffet style loaded with bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, fruit, cereals, grits, etc. The waitress seats you and brings your coffee, orange juice, etc. It was the BEST & FREE breakfast we've ever had at a hotel. The beds were comfy and the staff was very kind. We'll be back for sure

Bed was extremely comfortable and bedding soft and comfy!
    • King Limited

There was a little noise coming from the refrigerator that we could hear at night and there was no stopper in the sink!

Bed was extremely comfortable and bedding soft and comfy! Breakfast a nice surprise! Great biscuits & gravy, eggs, sausage patties, fresh fruit, pastries, donuts & much more! And a jetted tub !

We would definitely use this facility if we went to Branson again!. We were there during a slower t
    • Two Queen Beds Select- Ground Level

There was two of us and we would have liked an easy chair instead of the two straight back chairs which were not as comfortable.

Location, cost, friendliness, comfort of bed, cleanliness

• Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

2 nd story floor, hard to get luggage up the stairs for retired people.

Very nice location off the strip. Low traffic. Really liked the outdoor accessibility upstairs for walking.

Would not recommend staying here to anyone. PEOPLE CHECK FOR BEDBUGS.
    • Three Queen Beds Value- Upstairs Level

Had a big problem, right off. Discovered bed bugs in first room. We reported it to front desk, but did not get an apology. Just moved us to other room, telling us to let them know if we were staying. The staff was very unfriendly (like we were to blame). Also, both mornings we were there, the breakfast was a joke. No restocking of food. When it was gone, no more.

The Motel was very convenient. Close to all the places we went.

I was very comfortable and happy with my stay.....

No negatives.

The room was clean and comfortable. The room also provided all the necessities. Parking was convenient to room. The breakfast was warm and well stocked. For the money a great deal. The location was convenient to all attractions.

The room, the area and the staff were awesome.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

Couldn't find ice machine until the day before we left. Had to ask front desk to ask breakfast lady for more biscuits and gravy each morning, but it was probably because it was really good. Was a spider on ceiling and 2 tiny long black tiny worm looking things in bathroom, for sure not a roach though because I would have flipped out.

The room, the area and the staff were awesome. Will stay here from now on.

I will not stay there again.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

checked in everything went well till we went into town. when we came back to the motel our key cards would not open the door. a lady came by and asked us if we were assigned this room. we said we were. she said she had been given that room went in and saw our clothing and luggage and went back to office. we talked to management & were informed it was just a mistake. it didn't make me feel very safe there!!!

It was great!
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

No indoor pool and hot tub so I could stay there everytime I go to Branson.

The beds are pillow top so they were very comfortable. The room was clean and nice size for 2 queen beds. I like the sink being outside the bathroom. The breakfast was good. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. This is my third time to stay at this hotel this year and I will stay there again next year. Probably not this year as when I take kids they want an indoor pool.

Nice place great price!
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

The wifi was a bit iffy when we were there.

This place was clean and spacious. Everything we needed was there and the price was right. It is an older facility but has been kept up nicely. The bedding was nice and the towels were thick. We will book this one again.

Will not recommend nor stay again.
    • Three Queen Beds Value- Upstairs Level

We arrived on Thursday and asked for a downstairs room to be told they were full for the night and could not accomadate the request. Told me to talk with management in the morning. Also asked not to be placed at the back of the hotel which we were. The pictures on booking do not represent the rooms. We will add ours. Breakfast was horrible. Coffee looked like light tea. Undrinkable. Talked with manger politely asking to be moved again to be told they were full with people who were coming in with reservations. We also had reservations. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls. The room smelled like smoke. The bathroom was gross with crud. On check I over heard this woman say don’t forget you moved us to another room. Argh! Frustrating.

breakfast good except for eggs clean rooms and grounds.
    • Two Queen Beds Value- Upstairs

eggs were a little flat but only 2 or 3 left in pan, so kinda expect that...rest of breakfast ok....a little street noise the 1st night which we had noticed when we stayed in rooms 227 and 229 on the other side of motel phone bad

breakfast good except for eggs clean rooms and grounds....

Browse Angel Inn - near IMAX traveller photo gallery