Reviews of Ambassador Inn 2 stars

4.8

5.2

5.7

• Standard Room

The day we checked out after staying for the weekend,myself and my son were waiting on a cab outside of room and they sent someone to tell me I could not wait on their property. After what I spent there I should have been able to wait for my ride as long as I needed.

• Standard Room

Our room 117 was very dirty. The carpet nasty y the AC console full of dirt,hair etc.. The smell in the room was very bad.. Next morning I woke up with asthma due to this conditions.

The location was closed to the area that I was going.

• Standard Room

We had to turn in our key the night of our stay in order to get my deposit back (we were leaving early the next morning). Front desk then forgot about us and sold our room to someone else who woke us up at 10:30pm. Front desk pounded on our door demanding to see receipt. This actually happened. Worst stay of my life.

• Standard Room

Bed was extremely hard, room was very smoky, bathroom had mold around the light fixture and shower rod. Bathtub need to be replace. Link in the ceiling. Extremely over priced. I was told this was there best room. More like the worst room ever. I don't understand why we paid $110.00 for this piece of crap. Smell like using cleaner to get rid of the smoky. Carpet horrible need to be replaced. ASAP

Room was easy access

• Standard Room

Infested with cockroaches, floors were sticky and dirty, and overall very dirty. I would rate it less than 2.5, but won’t let me. They have a ‘playground’ which is a swing attached to monkey bars and the shower was dirty and nasty. Didn’t want to touch the curtains.

• Standard Room

Everything ok tell the true about these hotel they are very dirtying not clean furniture are old and the bed please get new one really!!!!!!

Very dusting not clean you all lie about this place never will stay their they didn’t clean the room please people don’t stay her the hotel is not what you see in the web site they lie about everything ok never again I stay here!!!!!!!!!

• Standard Room

Furniture and fixtures outdated but we weren’t there to look at that we were there to sleep.

Looks are deceiving with this place - looks like rooms are being renovated slowly - carpet was newish in our room furniture was old and ugly but we slept fine and that what we were there for. Price was great for that night.

• Standard Room

hookers or homeless on the corner. The room was nasty not one wash clothe in the entire hotel no blow dryer.

There was nothing good about the experience.

• Standard Room

this place was nasty, one of lights didn't work over the bed, went to swap it out with a different bulb and it was covered withsoot and grit, room looked like something from 1982. felt like i had to sleep on top of the sheets, they were almost yellow in color, The manager was friendly enough and courteous, the Ambassador inn in serious need of some renovating, Ive stayed in much cleaner motels for same amount of money

• Standard Room

It is old, not updated. There were minor cracks and tears that did not affect my physical comfort. It was a little depressing for a longer stay. It had the best deal for where I wanted to be so I wasn’t expecting much different than I got.””

It was centrally located with easy access. I needed a decent bed/bath for a one night stay with late arrival early checkout. It fit the bill. Accommodations were very basic. The pool looked inviting.

• Standard Room

This is a $40 room any day of the week. It was a busy weekend for travel and they jabbed us for $495!!!!! Yes..four hundred ninety five dollars! No shampoo or wash rags!

• Standard Room

They were nasty rooms. The guest that were there before us there stuff was still in the shower. The hotel had no washclothes the floors were dirty and extremely disgusting!!! And VERY over price i paid $441 for 2 nights when the hotel normally charges $75.

Nothing at all i will never come back.

• Standard Room

The whole place was filthy. The carpet was so dirty and stained it looked like a crime scene photo. It was one of those places where you just didn't even want to touch anything. I'm not even sure if the sheets had been changed. They looked clean , but there was a couple hairs on them. They even charge you a 10.00 deposit on the tv remote. No wash cloths. No ice machine, no coffee pot, not that I would have used them! The place was disgusting.Two doors down from us, there were four men that evidently rent the room by the week. They partied all night long in the parking space even though it was a Tuesday night.They played their radio, yelled, laughed and carried on until 3 a.m., then they proceeded to sing until 4:30am. Needless to say, up all night after a plane ride sucked. We got out of there and got a very nice suite at Celebration Suites for 10.00 more a night. Definitely would not want anyone to stay there. It would absolutely ruin your vacation.

I didn't like anything about the property except the girl that checked us in.

• Standard Room

The price was a little high but that was my fault for booking last minute. And the property and rooms could use a little remodeling

I like that it was conventiently local to everything.

• Standard Room

The price ($ 33) offered on booking.com was fair for what I got., but after adding $ 12,50 service charge. The price was definitively to high for this. The offers on booking.com should include several fees. So surprises after booking or even up on arriving at the facility are not appearing any more.

• Standard Room

I didn’t like the fact that there’s no room service and the guy at the front desk told me the the rooms were noun smoking rooms and I told him I didn’t smoke and he kept implying and saying things to me like I smoke drugs. Judged me based on my appearance. I don’t think that’s right

The only thing good about this establishment is the price

• Standard Room

Lost a $10.00 cash deposit because I had to leave early and there was no one on property between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM. Received call from an apperently agitated employee wanting to know where the room key and TV remote were. I told her I had put them in the drawer of the bed side table. When I asked about the deposit, she said I would call back on the following Tuesday to talk to the manager.

Convenient and easy to find.

• Standard Room

Cash deposit of $10 per night nowhere mentioned when booking.

No security locks on door. Like others in area like to play games with price by advertising less for room then adding "cash deposit" upon check in. Real room rate $52 per night with deposit, tax and fees.

• Standard Room

The room had a odor, the refrigerator did not work also had a odor, the rooms are outdated, blanket on bed was dirty. No amenities in room at all, and you have to pay for everything from the key to something to drink. Good for a few hours to get some rest that's it.

The staff was very helpful and very polite.

• Standard Room

Poor location, no room service for 5 days, did our own cleaning, replenishing, etc. Spent time killing ants all over sink area. Poor lighting. They charge deposit for remote TV control, and room key. Paid extra for "deluxe" room, which was a joke. Later informed that area is well-known for drug trafficking.

• Standard Room

The shower curtain was slightly dirty and there was no clear television guide as for locating the local and cable channels

The price and location were perfect for my budget at that time. The gentleman at the counter assisted was very polite and courteous when I checked into the hotel. As he assisted me he gave another customer information in reference to another hotel that offered extended stay for reasonable price.

• Standard Room

Someone's old shower things was in the shower there was a lot of ants and I believe there was bed bugs I woke up with a lot of little bite on me this place need to be reported to the bbb it's disgusting

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Standard Room

This hotel is very out dated and old, brick hard beds

Nothing is appealing about this property, the only reason to stay here is if everything else is sold out , this was the most deplorable hotel I have ever stayed in

• Standard Room

Everything , room was dirty , funny smell and bed was hard as a rock !

The front desk person , Nadia was nasty , disrespectful and has no idea what she is doing ! She even proceeded to give me advise to not book with Booking . Com because she asked me for $10. Deposit for remote and key or I could leave my ID as a deposit ( how dare them) ! Nadia even had to ask me how much the room cost me through booking . Com again because she had no idea ! Never will I ever stay here or suggest anyone else too !

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

I didn't like anything

I did not enjoy anything at all actually the room was a mess to begin with the bathroom was too I was talked to very rude by staff when I was going to stay another night I simply think either a free weekend should do just right for my headaches this past day.

• Standard Room

No ice. Broken refrigerator. Questionable neighborhood. Small parking lot and spaces. Checking in/out desk person was pleasant, however, the morning we were checking out, my outside smoking near the office and was rudely told no smoking allowed.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Standard Room

That I had to pay a 10 deposit for a remote control and key for the room. There was no wifi. The room was disgusting. The fridge was dirty and plugged so it took an hour to chill my hot drinks. The microwave was dirty. They did not have enough towels the dresser was old and moldy.

They had a room.

• Standard Room

The hotel clerk conned me out of my $10 cash deposit. I put my money on the counter and he had someone come in the door behind me and grab my attention and when I turned back around, the money was gone and I couldn't prove that I already paid. Pathetic.

• Standard Room

The room smells like cleaner as soon as you walked in the door and it didn't go away the sheets had holes in them and the mattress was bad, the hundred dollars tonight is by far way too much it should be $50 a night

Refrig macrowave

• Standard Room

Everything. You have the as for everything. No ice. You had to book for & days or more to get fresh towels, to get the bed made, not changed, but just made.

A DUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The TV worked. The place was a piece of CRAP!

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

• Standard Room

Everything.....the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in for 2 nights. I had 3 nights reserved but checked out a day early...The pits! Dirty floors, walls, bed covers, etc. Rusty doors, outside hallways blocks with old rusty, damaged washers and dryers, no security, and the office closed at 2am until 8 or 9 am.

NOTHING. Very unprofessional. The office was closed until 8:30am. I checked with the made and trusted her my key. She collected my deposit.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Standard Room

Bugs stains on everything. When I complained the worker even went up to the room. I asked her if she would stay in here and she said NO. Looked like a drug dealer area. Stay away from this place. Also smelled like cigarettes. Be warned.

Liked nothing. Very DIRTY. Run while you can.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• Standard Room

Inside room...hardly any towels...no kleenex, shampoo...soap was very few...fixtures did not work or were missing parts.

Was able to book...hotels were full in the area.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Standard Room

I didn't like a thing. and I don't like how I rate it honestly and you still give it a 3.8 rating. maybe you should recalculate your rating system

I liked checking out . I like that I didn't get robbed. there's not much I did like

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

• Standard Room

I couldn't get into the Wi-Fi but there was a storm going on. I like coffee in the room but so that would have been nice.

The office staff , maintenance and housekeeping were excellent. I was there to wait out H Matthew and was very happy with my choice. Its an old hotel but upgraded and if your looking for a Hilton it's not for you. Its close to good and shopping.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

• Standard Room

Called at 11:30am to see if room was ready, could we check in earlier? Was told check-in time is 3:00. Showed up at 3:00 and was told it would be another hour because I was paying such a low rate vs. others paying higher rate. He said if I wanted to pay a higher rate he could check me in right then. We were only staying there because we were displaced from Daytona Beach due to Hurricane Matthew. We waited and finally got into room at 3:450pm Room smelled fresh but was infested with roaches. They'd run around the walls, beds, headboards, bathroom even during daylight. I was awakened this morning by a roach crawling up my arm. We had no choice but to stay. Would I stay again? Hell no.

Price was right, convenient location

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Standard Room

If this was a hotel theyvhad people living their.It was not safe. The front desk person charge me 66 dollars for one night which should have been 47. And when you need to check out their is no one at the front desk. Just a ran down hotel. There is slot of drugs being sold their

Worst place I ever stayed

• Standard Room

The whole place is a complete dump!!

I liked nothing!

• Standard Room

Close to business site, good wifi signal

• Standard Room

Noisy, not clean, weird people.

The price is too high for the room we had ( mattress terrible), very noise all night.

• Standard Room

The pool was a little dirty

I Like the quietness. The staff was friendly.

• Standard Room

It was infested with cockroaches and the carpet was stained

Updated

• Standard Room

Dirty carpet also bed was uncomfortable.

• Standard Room

For the price you could certainly renovate the place.

Service counter , room , price , no quality

• Standard Room

Old furniture, refrig door not closing properly, had to leave cash deposit for key and channel changer, couldn't check out till 9 am

In kissimmee

Dirty bathroom 🤮blankets dirty 👎🏼

There was nothing that i can say i didnt like

The stay was amazing

• Standard Room

Rooms smelt funky, no hot water on sink tap

• Standard Room

Everything Absolutely horrific in everyway possible.

Old and yucky feeling

Smelled good upon arrival

• Standard Room

The room was very dirty, stains on the bed, smelled horrible. The people were not very helpful.

• Standard Room

Bed and pillows were not especially comfortable. The room seemed dingy and not awfully clean.

The staff were eager to help with directions.

• Standard Room

everything attacked by bed bugs

nothing it was horrible I got attacked by bed bugs

• Standard Room

The room wasn't as nice as I hoped

Ants

Simple

Everything was fine.

Staff was very polite and helpful. It was located close to restaurants and entertainment (heritage park).

• Standard Room

ugly dirty no shampoo no soap expensive beds old and never come back

• Standard Room

There was not a full time attendant so anyone checking out before nine couldn't.

Clean property

• Standard Room

Very dirty. Not kid friendly. Dressers had burn marks all over, everything you touch in the room made your hands feel dirty.

• Standard Room

Room smelled of stale smoke, silverfish in tub.

Not so easy to get into. One entrance not clearly marked.

Everything.

They treat everyone as a criminal.Deposits for remote control and alarm clock. Drug dealers lurking in multiple rooms.

Na

Open late

getting in the car and going home

• Standard Room

I didn't like the smell of the room.

• Standard Room

Me never going there in the first place

Nothing at all

Beds

Accessible

• Standard Room

The service , false advertisements, very dirty hotel room

Nothing at all

• Standard Room

The ice machine was nasty

They where not breakfast included when they told me it was included

• Standard Room

I saw cockroach in my bed and flys

Staff

Bathroom is a bit small

Very near shopping and popular restaurants.

Old furniture