Reviews of Travelodge by Wyndham Las Vegas Airport No/Near The Strip 2 stars

5075 Koval Lane, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA

#139 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

We needed an inexpensive place to stay the night before catching an early morning flight. We were also looking for easy access to both the room and to the airport. We didn't want to have to walk a long distance from parking lot and through a large casino/hotel with luggage for just one night. We were able to park right outside the room so loading and unloading the car was quick and easy. This hotel is also very close to the airport and the long-term economy parking lot. We were pleasantly surprised with the room. It was clean and comfortable and we would stay there again.

The parking lot was full and was told to park in a handicap spot, no extra pillows or blankets were available, a/c made very loud noises all through the night Over all not a very nice place

Close to the airport was the only plus, with it being a Wyndham Resort I expected much more,

It's guite far away for the center, at least 20 minutes of walking. Breakfast is included, but it's quite poor. The other day, it room where it's served was so packed with people that we could have our breakfast. The room is to small for some many guests.

The room is clean, nice people at the reception.

No control in very small and tight parking lot. Cars parked all over, outside of marked lines, blocked cars in all over the lot. Continental breakfast lackluster and no fruit. Bathtub plug broken. Bed uncomfortable and bottom sheets were untucked and all over the bed. Upper floor walkway slanted.

Only the proximity to airport and shuttle.

To start the guy at front desk was rude n didn't have any answrrs to my questions. He didn't bother telling me that he charged my card twice. And I still haven't received my refund. My car was blocked in by 3 different cars so I had to walk with my family at 1 a.m. to get something to eat. Went to the room n the shower head was broken. There was no mat for shower n my husband fell.

The room that we had was clean but the wood floor needed attention. Wood panels were missing and looked like they had a water problem. The one thing that made it un-Appling was finding a bug in my bag when I went to clean it out. Not sure if the bug landed on us and got put in with the dirty clothes. But I saw alot of these bugs on the premises.

Staff was very helpful and h happy to help. Free breakfast wasn't bad.

We booked last minute and paid $48 for a room for all 4 of us with breakfast included. There is no way we could get anything cheaper and so close to the strip! We also didn't expect much luxury bearing in mind the price but the room was really nice and beds comfortable. There was a fridge, a TV and wifi that was working. It was our last night of a 7 day long roadtrip and this place was by far the best accommodation we had. Also decent breakfast and coffee/tea available all the time at reception. Worth it!

The breakfast was poor -( no fruit on the second morning) due I was told to change of management.

The location was good. There were 2 comfortable chairs and small table.

We booked about 8 months in advance and only paid £35 per night. Travelodge in USA is not the same as Travelodge in UK. This was more like a motel, but walking distance to MGM Grand and The Strip. It was only 10 minutes drive (free shuttle bus from hotel) to the main airport. The room was huge with 2 beds, fridge, microwave and a tea/coffee machine. The bathroom was adequate with a great hairdryer! Breakfast was basic but for such a great price we were happy with what was offered. Staff very friendly and hotel clean.

Better than I expected, especially for the price. Really clean and crisp room. Also comfy and had a bunch of amenities. Plus it had a pool, always a plus.

Room was a little tired looking but the bed was new and very comfy. All expected facilities in the room, sorry that we didn't have time for a swim. Staff were so helpful with directions for us and friendly. The breakfast was fine and the hotel location was excellent, just a short walk to Vegas Boulevarde. This is an excellent value for money hotel. We paid 4 times the price to stay 500yards away at the end of our holiday. Highly recommended .

Needed more towels and pillows in rooms...but when asked they provided....so really no complaints.

Customer service was great!!! Easy check in and out......

It was a bit of a hike to the strip but worked out fine.

Arriving in Las Vegas at midnight we wanted an easy place to stay for a few hours before we began our road trip. Everything was perfectly adequate. The young man working the counter was fabulous. We was juggling a lot of people at a sold out hotel in the middle of the night and did it with ease and good humor. The parking lot was packed but he managed to fit everyone in. It was much appreciated.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Our 1 night at Travelodge was ten times better than the 2 nights at Hard Rock Hotel. Room was so much better, actually had a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and all FREE.

Their shuttle services only run from 7am to 10pm, our flight boarded at 7:15am so we had to pay to get a ride to the airport.

It was an inexpensive room all of the facilities worked, staff was friendly and helpful, the only lacking component was their partial shuttle services.

The breakfast could be more diverse. I expected options to include more fruits and maybe cheese and ham to make a sandwich

Loved the price and hospitality

I asked staff to hold my bag for two hours prior to check-in. They left bags in a public, nonsecure area and were hostile. I asked for a refund and they refused. I've attached a photo of the location they wanted to leave my bags--out of staff view & easily poachable.

My husband & I had an early flight the next morning & appreciated the hotel being close to the airport. Also really appreciated the complimentary breakfast.

Room was in a corner location and very dark.No table lamp.Over priced for what I got.I was told I was getting a free upgrade.Hate to see the room I did not get.

Loud neighbours that smoke and drank outside our doors while playing loud music (seriously..) so hard to sleep past 10am. The over-capacity for parking so be aware if you're in Vegas during peak season and come back to the hotel late.

Staff do good job cleaning. No carpet on floors and didn't feel gross! Bathroom and shower is actually pretty decent, with enough water pressure. AC also worked without being too loud. Outlets for chargers right by the bedside lamp is nice. Shuttle pick up is every hour (you have to call), and it wasn't bad.

see above

We were there 3 nights and the last day the young lady doing rooms on that floor did not leave us new towels, change the sheets or clean the bathroom floor. I suspect she stopped liking her job. The folks at the front desk were very good

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Electronics with lights in room couldn’t turn off, unable to fully block outside light at night, not ideal sound proofing from outside / upstairs

Proximity to airport, shuttle service, helpful staff

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Internet was down but this could have been one off, otherwise Keep it up all is well

A very nice breakfast considering the hotel rate is modest. Could not use free shuttle because it has limited hours but location is so good and Uber was efficient

The breakfast options. I don't like just cold foods. Maybe some eggs and potatoes with bacon or sausage.

I enjoyed the good customer service of the staff and the cleanliness of the room.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Customer service of the manager Chris was abismal. Genuinely the worst I've ever experienced. Felt sorry for the man at the desk working for him! The Wi-Fi was down, the atm was broken, we had to walk 10 minutes to get cash to pay for the room as the card machine was broken. It felt unsafe being there... Drunk people throwing up near the hotel, prostitutes, the works.

First time ever, after sleeping in almost a hundred hostels, my credit card was charged twice. First I was duped to sign a slip for the amout 25$ higher than the proce provided in booking confirmation. I was told it was in a case on any minor damage, and the additional 25$ will be charged back. So it happened, soon it dissapeared. However after I left the city the second charge came for the amout from the booking confirmation plus 25$ more! They were waiting until I leave Vegas! Good I will be back in few days, hopefully with the police.

I would love not being scamed, but that wasnt the case!

We booked the hotel because we thought it offered shuttle to the airport, but it only operates at certain time period and only once an hour. We didn't use its service since we didn't want to wait for an hour when we arrived, and the service was not available when we left to catch an early flight the next morning. We took taxi both times and it costed $20 each way. If we knew, we would have rented a car and stayed at a better hotel.

Noisy, expensive, poor breakfast, no kettle, old bathroom. Simply not worth the money.

Its a travellodge! Good location for airport. But transfer service stops at 10pm.

Breakfast was much too poor. Room not prepared in sense of 'a customer is coming, so let's activate the airco'. In the middle of the night we arrived in a hot room.

breakfast??? toast with jam and butter, banana, tea, coffe, cheap cookies - thats it thats all - but funny lady who is helping around breakfast - she has a great sense of humor how to handle nervous hungry tourist searching for omlettes, ham, jogurts, panckakes,....haha..she turned our breakfast in to big fun

very friendly staff at the reception - super informative and helpfull, good location for early morning flight

We had very noisy neighbours partying in the middle of the night.

It was a good overnight stay. That was what we needed. If you want to go to the strip, prepare to walk 20 minutes.

well....the grounds (concrete) was pretty dirty and should be steam cleaned. There were water bugs in the laundry room where you get ice, omg

The Service from all the staff and no one bugging you lol

Manager. They had an internet outage but no backup plan. Required to pay cash eventhough credit card was on file. Couldn't process cards due to the internet being down. Was going to charge me for cancellation fee because I couldn't pay for the stay in cash. Finally worked out a deal to pay by the night. After contacting customer support I was able to cancel my re reservation. Moved next door to Motel 6 that had same problem but manager used personal hot spot to process credit card....CUSTOMER Service. I will never stay at another Travelodge.

Had a bbq

Shower was low-quality with drainage problems, the drain valve came off and had to be set aside, bathroom vent vented to outside and you can see right out through it. Pool was very unattractive.

Nice wood floors, nice beds, flat screen TV, good air conditioner

No coffee in carafe, but cream and sugar! Great at 5:00 am. A long black hair on shower curtain, toenail on floor and hair in corner on bathroom floor. Uggggg

Location, pidgeons, Coco’s Restaurant .

- from desk manager was not very user friendly though absolutely not rude - just no smile and not very talkative.

- nice continental breakfast - very nice room (fridge, microwave, coffee maker) - 15 mins walk from the strip

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It’s overpriced for the facility provided. I had to pay 150+ bucks per night for a lodge. Only beneficial if you are looking closer to the airport for stay. The complementary breakfast had bread as the only option.

Closer to the airport.

I missed an in-room safe box. Overall we stayed 3 night - we extended last night. Upon our arrival there was no wifi connection - no internet connection in whole complet due to a fire at local internet provider. No credit cards, just cash. So two days without any internet. At the desk they offered a 10% discount on the room proce but the price was still higher than booking it through Booking.com. Airconditioning is LOUD in room 209. So loud you cannot leave ot on through the night.

Big room and beds. Rooms have been renovated since my last visit 5-6 year ago. Bathroom is nice and clean. Condition of the room is good. Very good wifi connection. No airplane noise or whatsoever. Stores are relatively close by - walking distance. Budget stay but good good value for money. Would I stay again? Yes. Would I recommend it to my friends? Yes.

Unfortunately the cable & internet service went down for several hours. Apparently the whole block was affected. Was told this was a one time thing.

front desk attendant was wonderful, rooms were adequate, pool was crystal clear, ac worked well & beds were comfortable.

All of the linens and towels at this hotel are worn out and sort of grey. One of the beds not made properly - sheets on top - blanket on bottom. Bathroom not perfectly clean.

Easy and fast check-in after our very late 2am arrival. Staff packed bag breakfast for us after we missed breakfast buffet, without being asked. Cab ride from airport takes only a few minutes. Free shuttle back to airport. Edible free breakfast. Cost only $55.

The last day and a half there was no cable or internet, but it wasnt the hotel's fault. There was a fire at the Cox building. The staff were very calm and dealt with it great considering everyone was probably calling them incessantly about it.

Eveything was so clean, from the parking lot to the pool to the bathrooms. The staff were wonderful and very helpful with any questions we had.

• King Room -Smoking

Location of hotel had to walk around motel 6 to get to bus stop young girls hanging out by motel

Scary around motel 6 and Howard Johnson’s a lot of crack head and Prostitution but it is sin city and no meat bacon and eggs for breakfast 161 dollars for two days my first time in Vegas I didn’t like it coming from Colorado Glendwoods area 🤪💕

Very noisy and too many lights. Only one pillow that was small. Shower knob was ready to fall off. I felt it was way too expensive for the quality of the premises. However, it was close to the Strip.

Free parking

There wasn't anything I did not like, I will return and I highly recommend !!!!!!!!

My flight home was canceled,I was Very upset! The attendant made me feel at home. It's close to the airport, a shuttle and a continental breakfast sold me, very comfortable and clean !!!

The rooms are not soundproof. We stayed on the first floor and heard every conversation happening on the outside. The breakfast was really plain, does not includes eggs or sausages. Just coffee, fruits (bananas, apples, oranges) and toasts.

Beds were comfortable, bathroom was clean, great location.

They took care of us when we arrived in the middle of the night and arranged the shuttle to take us back to the airport in the morning. Bed was comfortable, shower was good.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We only booked this motel because it was close to the airport and because it had an airport shuttle (which was fully booked, no advance booking is possible so check in early otherwise you have no chance). We left early so didn't have any breakfast. Compared to our other hotel in Las Vegas (a real hotel not a motel) which was cheaper and much better value, I have to say this was very poor value for money. Staying in town is better. Noise from the motor way.

It's close to the airport. Beds are good, we slept well (stayed upstairs).

Fantastic location. Beautiful, clean rooms. Good breakfast. Friendly staff very willing to help with directions, etc. Parking is good. You can easily walk to the strip if you have no car. Reasonably priced. Especially good deal on weekdays.

The bath tub is clogged. I told already the front desk and the following day I took a bath I was dissapointed because it was not fixed.

The cleaners are good.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Nothing at all. Very affordable for a nice clean place to stay in Vegas.

Price, free shuttle to and from airport, comfortable bed,clean linens.great staff. We accidentally were assigned a room under construction but was easily upgraded to a bigger room! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

just wished the shuttle started earlier

staff was great! They took care of our car while we were gone and it was in one piece. Nice security and the bagged lunch was good for our travel. Quite unexpected.

The pool was the size of a postage stamp and in the middle of the car park so unfortunately I didn’t fancy using this. Also the breakfast was very minimal and processed foods so not very appetising.

The hotel is very good value and is nearby major attractions such as the Luxor and MGM hotels. The room was very clean and comfortable plus has a fridge and microwave which are handy. The staff were all really friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was pastry, bananas and cereals, not many options for a low carb diet.

Close to airport and rentacar centre. Perfect for a short stop after a long flight to rest before driving.

Few kinds of sugary cereals, pastry, white bread, milk, coffee and tea. It wasn't a breakfast from my point of view, so we did not eat it. The furniture in the room was dusty.

Close to the strip, and you don't need to pay a resort fee, which is the case in all other other hotels on the strip. That was the reason why I chose this hotel.

Breakfast was awful. I have celiac, so no bread, cereal, muffin, Danish for me. Since there were no other choices (eggs, yogurt) I had to leave hungry.

Simple, clean. Desk clerk was very helpful, knowledgeable and thoughtful.

Sometimes the bathtub is little bit blocked, water drain slowly But it still can use it's not a big problem!

The location is good and near the main street The price is good!The room is worth this price The clerk are very nice!

A/c heater was horrible would not stay on.

The front desk employee named Jacob was outstanding. He is the perfect def. Of star employee and he exceeded going above and beyond. 5 stars to a wonderful gentlemen.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

A bit noisy. Could hear people talking/ showering in adjacent rooms. Shuttle only runs once an hour. You also need to call them to have the shuttle pick you up. Make sure you have accesd to a phone or a roaming plan if coming from abroad. And again pickup is only once an hour.

Free Airport Shuttle, comfy bed, clean. Great value for money. Nothing spectacular but staff was friendly and is exactly what we needed for an airport overnight.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Smoking

My card was authorized for amount of stay even though I paid cash. On the very end of the strip. Booked me smoking room... Rooms are non smoking

Clean n quiet... Staff extremely nice, helpful..

The operation of shuttle not for 24 hours

Tthe location near the airport, free shuttle to and from airport and near the strip. The price cheaper than the other hotel..

The continental breakfast could be improved and better coffee.

Jacob at the front desk was exceptional !!! Very professional and excellent customer service skills.

Called to arrange shuttle to wait since my flight was late - just as I arrived (running) from the terminal, the shuttle pulled away and I had to take a taxi. Staff couldn't care less. Its a bit spooky for a single female staying alone.

it was cheap! But not so cheap when you factor in taxi (see what I didn't like)

There’s nothing outwardly negative that I could say. A good bargain at a great location.

Not sure what all the negative reviews are about, but this is a pretty affordable and clear hotel right behind the main strip of Vegas, which includes free parking, free WiFi, continental breakfast and no resort fee. It’s conveniently located behind the main strip so you are minutes from everything. Not a bad bargain and good for a quick getaway.

The man in reception was either having a bad night or shouldn't work in customer services (unfriendly & abrupt).

Very cheap. Had a very early flight (1.30 am) so checked in between last hotel just to have a rest and shower etc, well worth it for the cheap rate.

It was an “airport hotel”, a mile or two from airport. We stayed there because we had an early flight. But they didn’t start their shuttle until 7 am. As you have to get to the airport almost 2 hours early these days, this shuttle would only work for those with 9 am and beyond flights. We had to order an urber.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room was very small, especially considering it was supposed to be handicap accessible. I don't see how someone in a wheel chair would be able to maneuver around the room. Also, the flooring in the sleeping area was broken apart from water damage due to improper drainage in the bathroom.

Needs a remodel, the pool is tiny and in the front lobby, front desk people rather play on their phone than deal with customers, mediocre cleanliness, the pool and hot tub water was murky with stuff floating in it. It says breakfast is included but only for 2 out of the 4 guests that we were and only a very rationed exact amount of food, if you want to take food with you from the buffet it costs extra. Won't stay there again

Rooms are non smoking but I could feel the smell of smokie in the room.

Comfortable bed. Very close to the Las Vegas strip. It is close to the airport but rooms are quite quiet.

I was a little disappointed in the breakfast. I understand it was continental, but it seemed like they were trying to go as bare minimum as possible. Also the attendant was very vocal about expressing unsolicited political views. I found myself feeling uncomfortable at times.

I enjoyed the cleanliness of the rooms. We were there for a competition and had a lot of gear with us. Because of this we decided to forgo daily cleanings and instead would just carry out the dirty towels and exchange them in person. The staff were always accommodating and polite in helping us out.

The breakfast included is very basic.

The location is very convenient. It's very close to the airport. Most casinos are within walking distance. If you're tired of walking, the taxi costs only $13.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Smoking

Area is noisy but it's in a busy part of city. There were some young people standing outside, enjoying the nightlife of Vegas til very late? Then was woke up again at 5:00 am to same young girls chattering outside the door. Not motels fault but was very irritating. Some people have no consideration of other people.

Front desk person was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was busy but had a smile for each of us. He knew the area and was able to tell us where stores and restaurants were. Room was clean and comfortable. Bed was cozy. Would have liked more than 1 cup of coffee for coffee maker.

The lock on the door handle didn't work, which wasn't very comforting, but at least we had the bar lock to flip over. Not very comforting with an outside door.

It was a reasonably cheap place to sleep for a few hours before we caught our plane.

This hotel is close to the strip but away from the majority of the hustle and bustle. The staff was super chill and very friendly. The breakfast was simple but lovely.

the food order menu provided from an outsourced company was outdated, and the phone system was too frustrating for me to call out. so I ended up ordering from a phone app which got the job done.

Near my favorite end of the strip, no resort fee! Proximity to the airport. Large and clean room with refrigerator. Lots of fresh towels and good water pressure in the shower. free Wi-Fi appreciated. great heating system. I felt safe (well lit) secure location. Good value for money being a solo traveler.

The lights in the parking lot were so bright, and the curtains didn't provide enough cover. It was difficult to get to sleep when it was bright as a summer noon outside my window.

Very clean and well maintained.

Browse Travelodge by Wyndham Las Vegas Airport No/Near The Strip traveller photo gallery