Reviews of Red Roof Inn San Diego- Pacific Beach/Seaworld Area 2 stars

4545 Mission Bay Drive, Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA 92109, USA

#201 of 226 hotels in San Diego

Too small of a room and loud location
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Sticky laminate flooring Loud near Main Street Door jam loose - Wind made door bang all night. Had to place a chair against it to keep It quiet Only enough room for 1 person to walk by end and sides of 2 queen beds at a time

Shower water pressure Bath tub size good for 2 kids under 5 Breakfast was pretty good

Good
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Even though we had the "do not disturb" sign they came into our room to change the matress without notice. It only took a few minutes but still would have appreciated a notice. And I mean to swap out the whole entire matress, I guess they were in the middle of getting brand new mattresses for all the rooms.

Good stay, nice staff.

I might stay there again in a pinch but it wont be my first choice for my next trip.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hair dryer in the room did not work properly... Heat came on but no air. The toilet seat in the room was both broken and not installed properly. It fell off a couple of times during our stay.

I can say they were trying... The staff at the front desk were great. The facility generally was clean and well kept. We were in room 110 which was a very small room but it was comfortable, quiet and close to everything we were wanting to see while in the area.

I
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel was disgusting , Beyond dirty , dusty! Came close to 5 pm can’t find anything better fast inof ! I neve ever stay in any of this hotels! I have crumbles on chair !

Nothing!!!!

Great Customer Service
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Gina at the front desk was very accommodating after my reservation wasn't showing up & we had hoped to check in early. She did her magic and found us a room we could check into quickly. The room was quaint and perfect for us 2 travelers who spent the majority of our free time at the beach which is just a couple blocks away! We also grabbed a coffee and waffle in the morning before checking out! All in all I usually stay at the LA Quinta across the street but because of Gina I will be staying here instead!

Thanks,
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Clean, good location, value for the money in the area, check out very good, I left a day early because of weather, ridding motorcycle, Excessive Heat Warning- only charged me for two days, and not three, very nice about it, no problems.

its one place i will never attempt to use in the near future.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the room was too small, the reading table was used as a wardrobe too, hanging hangers felt uncomfortable, the toilet basin had permanent unsouvery stains and everything else was cramped together... It doesn't meet the threshold of an INN not even a MOTEL. the packing area was a mess no security

It was just ok.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were very disappointed with the size of the room. There was hardly any room to move because the bed took up most of the space. Also we were not informed that there were no King beds in this facility. Lastly, the bed was very uncomfortable perhaps due to being old.

The staff was very nice, but that is all we liked about our stay.

It was an okay stay, not excellent, but okay!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Could have had some kind of accessible items to assist in the bathroom. I did have a walk-in shower, which was okay. But needed a higher seat on the commode! There are ways to purchase items to assist on that item for the toilet.

I was disappointed that there were no accessible rooms! I realize it is a very old hotel, but this could have been noted on the page when I booked that this hotel does not have ANY ACCESSIBLE ROOMS!

It was clean, good value, close to shopping, parks and beach.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very tight food area, maybe spread it out better so not all the people are waiting behind each other to reach for anything. In room coffeemaker was not cleaned , no new cups provided for next day. Otherwise, the room was kept clean and neat Seemed like there was a lot of homeless people around the area

Only hard boiled eggs for 2 days but lady staff is very helpful, the rest is as expected

Trash
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Definitely not a place I would ever recommend so over priced. For trash there was bums outside of my room. It was horrible.

Nothing room was so gross and so close to road couldn’t sleep too loud plus other people staying so loud

You get what you paid for
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms need a desperate upgrade. The walls have paint chipping off, the drawers have missing spots. The pillows are a little too hard for my personal liking as well as the bed (partner said he slept fine)

It was close enough to the beach area. 7/11 is right next door. Easy and smooth check in. The bathroom is a good size, and so is the tv. Ac unit worked well as well as blow dryer and iron.

It was fine for what I needed it for. One night in and out.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The floors were dirty, the walls were dirty. It was weird because the bathroom was so clean. Poor lighting, and no USB connector. A little far from downtown San Diego.

The bathroom was nice and clean. Bed was large and comfortable. Staff was friendly for the most part. If I was going to Mission Bay very close. Good sushi restaurant down the street.

A simple, cute hotel and close to Pacific Beach:) Friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom could of been cleaner, found a few hairs. You can hear the other guests upstairs walking if they are heavy walkers.

I like that they accept pets and there is no extra charge. The hotel is simple and cute, clean parking lot and spot for your dog to go potty. The breakfast is not too bad the waffles were really good and someone is there to make them just right:)

Great location friendly staff but a little uncomfortable
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Small rooms . Fridge didn't work beds are uncomfortable. Breakfast lady was very very rude I believe her name was palomina made it very akward

Location and most the staff was really helpful especially front desk

The stay was ok but don’t plan on coming back!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast person was rude and not ready at 7am. Couldn’t speak English, and she pointed to signs. Beds were not comfortable.

Front desk personnel friendly

Room 126
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I like that it was so close to sea world which is the reason for our trip to San Diego. The free breakfast a plus! :D Jason at front desk was awesome he made sure we had everything we needed!

Very good but price could be better.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I think the hotel should warn the customers about the luggage storage. They have no space for it so if your flight is in the afternoon you will not have the option of leaving your belongings there. I called before checking in and the lady on the phone told me that I could leave my lugagge there for sure. That misunderstanding for me was not ok.

The service at breakfast was great. The lady there (I think her name is Apolonia) was very helpful and nice with us. The room was very clean and pretty nice.

That housekeeping did not bothering.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The door was broken, Betting was dirty, floors looked dirty. I had to call the Front desk more than three times. One of the worst experience traveling.

That housekeeping did not bothering.

Overall the stay was ok.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was not comfortable. Thin blankets and flat pillows. Even the toilet paper was thin. Small towels. Stained walls and dirty. Room was small. Upgrades definitely need to happen at this hotel.

The hotel was inexpensive. Breakfast was provided.. Good location. Pet friendly. The check in lady was awesome and super friendly and helpful with directing us to some good spots.

Wouldn't come back to that hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom and the tubs are way out of style old crack and duty the shower was so hard to turn on and the room floors where duty and dusty bed blankets had weird yellow stains and money was missing from my room as well.

The location of the hotel was very close to where I wanted...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pillows were very "hard" and uncomfortable. Changing channels on the TV was very weird. There didn't seem to be a way to move more than one number at a time.

The location of the hotel was very close to where I wanted to be.

Horrible
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty room hand prints on the ceilings. Location was scary and pricy to risk your life.

This room was disgusting. I'm shocked there was not caution tape. Biggest ghetto around. First clue speak through a jail hole speaker to a check in. Don't go.

Location made it easy to get to Ocean Beach and Coronado and the price was right. A good value!
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room need some updating. the bathroom door did not close all the way and the shower fixture was old and did not have much pressure.

The front desk person Jayson was very polite and accommodating. I was here with my kids..not Spring break..and he made sure I was in a corner room away from the byway. Reall good guy.

Excellent value for money
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was a little disappointed with the man who was working one evening, when I mentioned my toilet was blocked, rather than solve the problem he handed me a toilet plunger

Gina at reception went above and beyond what I was expecting, giving very helpful advice on activities to do, places to visit and how to get best value for money during our visit.

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had a terrible experience, for the money we paid for this room we expected so much more. The room was nothing like the pictures we saw, room was small, tv small, the coffee pot had no where to plug in the plugs by the TV where up so high we the cord didn’t reach, I had to plug it in on the night stand where we had put our suitcase because there was no room for it and where else. The wall are so think we heard every movement of the guests above us! We couldn’t sleep because we heard everything!! Our shower was broken we had to Menjivar the knob to get it to work. We ended up leaving early in the morning so we could go home and get some sleep! When we told the staff on our way out, all we got was did you call the office? So upset about this whole experience!

Budget Hotel in great location
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I liked the location as it was on the number 30 bus route giving you direct access to Old Town (where you can travel to everyother part of the city), Pacific beach and La Jolla. Having my own double bed was also a real treat!Breakfast was helpful in budgeting.There was also a 7/11 ,a Rubios Grill and a couple of other restaruants right next door, very useful!

Crowded Spacing in Hotel. Needed way more room.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room size was extremely Small. A double bed usually indicates more than 2 people, which we had 3, and we couldn’t really maneuver around the room. There wasn’t enough space to put our luggage. We were pretty crammed in that room. No counter space in bathroom. That was the First Hotel I’ve ever been in that did Not have the Bible present in room.

The Bed was the only comfortable thing, very plushy.

was ok didnt expect the ritz.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

we showed up a little early for check-in after 6 hour trip but didnt want to check us in till after 3;00 and some of the house keepers were on the phone more than in the rooms

was ok didnt expect the ritz.

The staff was great, the rooms were newly renovated and...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was great, the rooms were newly renovated and everything was just great. I would much rather stay here than any where else in the area and definitely prefer it to a bigger chain hotel.

It was okay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like where it was located. It was a bit pricey for two nights.

I liked how the floors weren’t carpet. So if my dogs made a mess it would be an easy clean up.

You get what you pay for
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very limited room space, noisy street, could distinctly hear people walking by outside door and in parking lot, able to distinctly hear people in room above walking across floor, could be cleaner

One of the worst nights I've ever had at a hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was extremely dirty. The comforter was stained. The room was small. The floor was dirty. You name it, it was bad. Breakfast had very few options.

I liked that they let me out of my second night.

Horrible

When I went to check in no room said it that because I booked through a 3 rd Party it was cancelled. No explanation and no offer to check for local hotels.

Perfect for my getaway vacation!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

My room had dry rot in the bathroom.

Gina at the front desk was AWESOME!!!! I arrived early and she made the extra effort to get me checked in tight away!

One of the worst hotel stays of my life
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was nothing at all that was good about this place, I would not stay there again if it was the last hotel on earth

The place was filthy, noisy, small and uncomfortable. Incredibly overpriced.

Fine motel for an overnight stay on the road
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We had a room next to the washing machines, which got quite noisy

Pretty all right for an overnight stay. Close to highways. Walking distance to Anza Cove for a morning walk. Very kind night receptionist. Good breakfast included.

Decent lodging for the price.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Wish they had tea in the breakfast area. Only had coffee. Also, found a long hair in plain sight in the bathroom. Breakfast staff was highly attentive but knew no English.

Convenient location. Nice pillows. Great to have mini-frig and tea server. Friendly desk staff.

The front desk customer swrvice.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

During my stay . We had breakfast there during the week. And the lady who was attending at the breakfast suite was rude and she was not welcoming. It was my first time there so I didn't know I wasn't allowed to make my own waffla so as oi was walking towards the waffla maker she pushed me away, me and my wife just looked at each other as she was acting rude. I won't go back to that motel because of that short, hispanic, old lady .

The front desk customer swrvice.

The hotel is otherwise overall good.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I had a very unpleasant experience with the cleaning staff apparently being not honest about seeing my cell phone I accidentally left in the room before I departed at the end of the trip. They eventually said that they saw the cell phone in the used blankets they had already collected and transported to the laundry room. Highly suspicious for trying to take my cell phone. Fortunately I realized that I did not take my cell phone immediately after I left the hotel and went back to the hotel within 15 minutes. Otherwise, I felt that the cleaning staff would have insisted that they did not see my cell phone.

Jayson at the front desk was the best thing about the hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We heard everything the guest above was doing including snoring and his alarm. The bathroom had tile missing, the pleather desk chair had a piece of pleather torn off and the comforter had a red stain (not sure what that was). Can hear all the traffic from the street.

Jayson at the front desk was amazing. He switched are room immediately upon request he came within minutes when the tv wouldn’t work and was extremely accommodating.

The lobby smelled like smoke the room wasn’t entirely clean...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The lobby smelled like smoke the room wasn’t entirely clean toilet papper in the bathroom floor and room was t swept well room was suppose to be smoke free but the cleaning people left the window open and there was someone smoking outisde which made my room smell there was hair on the bed ’

Our room needed repairs done properly and hotel needed up dated. Breakfast area was too small and c
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel was old. Repairs to room look like done by a individual that new nothing about drywall repairs. Walls very thin. When people above us walked it sounded like a herd of elephants were up there.

The staff was very helpful. Room was clean

Clean, free continental breakfast, and a great location. The rooms are just entirely too small.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was exceptionally small. The bed was not a queen size bed, more of a full. Our phone did not work in the room and when we arrived we had to have housekeeping come and sweep the bathroom as there was lots of hair on the floors. Pet friendly property which is great, but you hear a lot of barking.

The front desk staff were very nice, breakfast staff was super nice! The continental breakfast was an added bonus. Location was perfect for our plans!

Rude staff needs to be fired.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the rude staff when I was checking out.

The staff was rude when I checked out and the room was filled with long hairs from a previous guest which is a clear sign that they didn't clean the room well.

DO NOT RECOMMEND
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Towels were dirty and flipped inside out, bathtub water wouldn't go down, dusty room and bathroom - dust everywhere, all electronics were unplugged, fridge did not work - wasn't even on when we got there, microwave bearly worked, wallpapers were coming undone, and floors were dirty. Not stating here again, DO NOT RECOMMEND!

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

That they told us we could extend our check out time when we checked in. The next day when i called they said if we didn't leave by 11:15 am we would be charged for an extra day.

Everything was what I expected except the disappointment a not functioning TV.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Television has no sound. Staff couldn’t repair it and inform me maintenance person was off duty so I ended up not able to watch any TV programs.

Ample parking and close to major freeway. Location is good to as it is not far from the beach.

Not much space for clothing.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Not much space for clothing. The shower faucet was very difficult to use and we were on the second floor and could hear every little thing the room above us was doing.

Outstanding budget hotel near PB and SeaWorld
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room *was* very small, but again, considering the value, this was really not that important. I'd say for solo travelers especially, you won't do better than this particular Red Roof if you're on a budget.

For a 'budget' hotel/motel in the vein of Motel 6, this was probably the best one I've ever stayed at. Clean, everything worked, good TV and channel selection, comfortable bed and pillows, overall just very nice for the $$. Gina at the front desk was outstanding and gave me a late checkout.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Could of been better
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

not much I can say, you might as well go to another location other than this place. 1. You have to have 100$ deposit if your paying cash, but it only states that you need to pay a deposit for damages only. So make sure you got the money. I have never had a issue but this delayed my entry. 2. Rooms are very small, so if you have luggages good luck with that, other than that beds are ok. Coffee machine is nearly on the floor, you have to move it to your liking. 3. Breakfast was OK , they have a lady make you your waffle, Wish I would of known I would of tipped.

Good value
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The mattress was not very comfortable.

The property and the room were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was more than I expected and was a very good continental breakfast choice. Staff was very friendly also.

Worst hotel EVER
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel was the WORST hotel I have ever stayed at in my 40+ years, they lied about breakfast it was a continental breakfast not a full breakfast, the parking lot had homeless drug addicts every night, they never changed our sheets or swept our room...The toilet backed up the front desk lady brought a plunger to our door for us to unclog, I will tell everyone I know not to stay at the Red Roof in and post it on all social media sites how the room and parking lot looked, I also plan on called corporate for a refund of some sort...

The price

I was disappointed that it was so far away from anything.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The place is in the middle of a huge car lot. All you can see for miles is cars. There wasn't much for restaurants or shopping.

I liked the free WIFI once I got it working.

Nice staff but the noise from other rooms is too much
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I hated that the hotel was so loud I could barely sleep. I stayed on bottom floor and all night I heard the people's bed bouncing up and down and in the morning I kept hearing their foot steps. It's like the floor was paper thin. Way too much noise

Very nice location

Best deal for your money. Hands down. Thanks Red Roof Inn.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was very small, homeless woman started talking smack, but I was able to handle it. Woman serving breakfast was nice, but there was some communication cliches at breakfast, no biggie I got my waffle eventually.

Everything anyone can need was right there. Hair dryer,iron,t.v.,coffee, tea, a.c./heat clean comfortable, friendly, food, stores close by. Breakfast was fantastic. And thanks much to Elaine at the front desk for checking me in early. I was beat.

all was good
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They could only accommodate 1 of the 2 hour genius late check out offer, we did not even check in till almost 9pm the night before

Breakfest was great, they really need more coffee for that big of hotel

Upset that booking.com charged my debit card prior to my arrival & I was going to pay on diff card
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was Way to small , horrible area lots of homeless people around , no pool , no counter space in bathroom , towels were rough , only 2 pillows provided

The microwave and refrigerator

Gina the check in clerk.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was s m a l l (esp. for $143) Claustrophobic even. The tub didn't drain. The bathroom door didn't shut. The refrigerator didn't get lower than cool. TV was hard to navigate. Noise from on top of us-stomping at 2am, loud, disruptive. Early morning dog barking/whining behind us. Felt like an hourly (if you get my drift....) hotel.

Gina the check in clerk. The A/C. The WiFi.

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was extremely small. Lots of broken amenities in the room. Refrigerator didn't work, toliet handle was broke, the tub had a big hole in the plaster. Tv kept turning it self off.

Close to lots of places & sites

Good for the money
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Electric went out and had to call front desk. The safety lock inside the room flipped when we closed the door we were locked out. Front desk has a tool that was used to get us back in.

Overall okay .
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Not so happy that the room above was noisy until 4 am .....I think that was the last time the lady of the evening customer checked in. Clack clack of high heels and then squeak squeak of the bed ....soon to be named the Red Light Inn I think

Overall okay . But did not sleep well as a result of .....

This was a great stay, very handy if you have a car and will...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This was a great stay, very handy if you have a car and will drive everywhere. Very good value for money, and the breakfast was so good! Fresh waffles, and the lady working there was very helpful and friendly. Always greeted us with a great breakfast smile :)

This motel was unacceptable. Uncomfortable, not clean enough. Did not sleep well.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds uncomfortable, not clean enough, had access to only one side of the bed. Room was stuffy. We also had lack of privacy, our door opened directly to the breakfast dining area. Someone was looking at me while I was lying in bed.

Location was excellent, staff were friendly.

Short, sweet and excellent value for money; safe, comfortable and convenient.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Honestly, just bacon and eggs with the breakfast! Kidding really; for $98/night, the breakfast was more than expected; nice to take an apple for the road.

It was excellent value for the money and in a good location. Walked a block down the street to rent a car. The complimentary breakfast was a really nice surprise; it had a wide variety of breakfast items, mostly healthy and an employee making waffles on request!

I'll never stay here again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was horrible. The floor in the bathroom had broken tile and the tub/shower did not drain easily. There was mold on the room. The staff was not rude but they were not helpful or friendly either.

it was close to where I needed to be.

For the price we were only a few miles from the ocean.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could have started before 7.

For the price we were only a few miles from the ocean. The staff was very friendly. I am a very early riser and was glad there was a 7/11 right next door for my flavored coffee.

Lipstick on a Pig, unfortunately.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Old property, covered up to look presentable, from afar. Even at California prices, this one is far, far, too expensive.

Staff, pleasant, and trying their best, to make a tough workplace better.

Will not be staying at a red roof inn again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We were supposed to stay for 3 nights but upon entering the room immediately searched for alternate places to stay. The bathroom was gross, the beds were uncomfortable and the overall feel of the hotel was dingy.

The staff was friendly

Everything broken, including sink pipe that flooded bathroom. Staff smoking marijuana in office.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom sink's plumbing was broken and water just poured straight out of the bottom of the sink when you turned the sink on. All of our towels were used to sopp up the water all over the floor. So we couldn't use the sink unless we wanted to flood the bathroom. The hair dryer on the wall was broken and you could shake it and here the broken pieces in it. The beds were old and uncomfortable. You couldn't sleep too close to the edge or else you would roll off because it was so worn down that it just sank. Bring your own pillow because theirs are flat and uncomfortable. The room smelled terrible when we walked in and had to air it out for a while. When I went to check in to the hotel it was after 8:30pm. And the office was locked and no staff was in the office. I had to bang on the window for several minutes before someone emerged from the back room. When I was finally let it, the office reaked terribly of marijuana because it seems she was back there smoking. Do not recommend this place at all. Worst decision.

Was not happy about anything with this property.

The area of the hotel was good and the free breakfast
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms were super small bathrooms very old and outdated the hotel rooms were unclean and the property not kept up

The area of the hotel was good and the free breakfast

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

friendly staff but would not stay here again
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled of animal urine. The staff did their best to mask the smell but did not work. Rooms are very small and cramped Parking lot always crowded

The best was comfortable The shower was extremely clean

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Disappointed.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms were so very small; there was JUST enough room to walk around the bed to the bathroom. No place to stretch out legs other than the bed. If one person sat in the one chair , it blocked the walking path to the bathroom. Very , very like staying in a cubicle.

Service, staff andclean were pluses.

outdated and overpriced
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was very much outdated but clean. Continental breakfast area was the worst I have ever seen at a motel. The breakfast room appeared to be a converted guest room or supply room and was very small for the amount of guest. Very little places to sit and eat. Some table outside on the breezeway.

staff was friendly...

Clean but crowded room.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Overall experience was satisfactory, but not enough for what I paid. Stayed 2 nights. The room was clean, however extra bed sheets were not provided. Also, the room is way smaller than what it looks like on the pictures. So plan ahead! It felt a little crowded.