Reviews of America's Cup Inn Newport 4 stars

6 Mary Street, Newport, RI 02840, USA

#10 of 17 hotels in Newport

Very quaint and excellent location!
    • Apartment Suite

The water pressure in the shower was not good. The toilet bowl was not that easy to flush.

The staff were so friendly and easy going with my children who can be a handful. Everyone was kind and accommodating. We especially liked the breakfast and tea time every day at 3:00. That was a great touch!

Everything about this place was wonderful!

Everything about this place was wonderful! We really enjoyed ourselves. The location is perfect, staff was friendly and helpful, our room was very clean, we will definitely stay here again!

We had an ok time at this hotel.
    • Apartment - Basement

Air conditioning was super loud! There were fruit flies in the kitchen area. The tub did not drain well while showering. We had to pay to park. Parking was not included in the price of hotel stay. The lot across the street was discounted but you still needed to pay daily.

We liked that they served breakfast.

Expensive, but nice

Expensive, but a nice place. Our room was just about street level on 2 sides. Across from a pub so very noisy until late night. Parking was discounted but still expensive at 18/day.

Great location and breakfast.

Good location for Newport sightseeing and dining...no elevator was the struggle...

Continental breakfast was adequate but had a lot of breads....No elevator...was a struggle reaching the 4th floor...

Office staff and housekeeping were helpful...

Excellent location!

In our room, the sink and vanity was not part of the bathroom - it was in in an alcove by the bed. Not the worst thing, but a little awkward. There were some minor cosmetic issues with the room that could have been improved. For example, the wallpaper peeled in one corner. Also, the door to the bathroom was difficult to close; a simple fix would be to shave down the bottom of the door for an easy close.

This was a charming and cozy inn. Nice rooftop deck. Great complimentary breakfast. Excellent location - we were able to walk to everything that we wanted to see. Our car was not necessary, and we were able to park just up the street from the inn (for a fee - when we went, it was a little over $60 for 72 hours). After a long day of sightseeing and shopping, we enjoyed having a drink at the Irish pub right across the street.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Would definitely stay here again. Location, comfort and amenities are ideal.
    • Apartment Suite

Only negative was the shower could have used a good scrubbing. Soapy build up around the tub area.

Location was excellent. 1 block from Newport shopping and restaurants. Room was very comfortable and bright. Loved the little kitchen/eating area.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Quaint New England inn.

It could have smelled more fresh, but it was humid because of summer. The lobby and breakfast room were not air-conditioned and I took my meal back to my room each morning to avoid the heat.

Quaint New England inn. Wonderful breakfast!

A quaint inn in a prime Newport location
    • Studio Apartment

We made a pot of coffee in the morning in the room, only to find that there were no cups to drink from. Also we noticed a burning smell when we came in at night, and then realized there was no smoke detector (that we could find). Our apartment was a 3 story walk up, but we were told in advance so it was okay (just make sure to check). You still have to pay for parking, though with a discount.

Location is amazing. Breakfast is considerably better than a continental, with charcuterie style platters as well as eggs and such on the burners... The folks are nice and the rooms are quaint with little kitchenettes.

Location and clean
    • Apartment Suite

The window shades were see thru causing to much bright sunshine to came in to early in the morning making it impossible to sleep in....

Location and clean

Had a wonderful time
    • Deluxe Double Room

Rug was sticky in the room, probably needed a cleaning. Birds in lobby caused an odor.

Location! Everything was near by. I liked that breakfast was included, and front desk was always very helpful.

Looking forward to coming back
    • Deluxe Double Room

I was a little nervous of the hotel because of the pic on-pictures used e, it looked a little old and in need of updating, BUT our room was very nice. The room was painted with neutral colors, very roomy, clean and comfortable. On the 3rd floor (no elevator) but I did not have to much for luggage.

we made the best out of it
    • Deluxe Double Room

location is right across the brick marketplace and street is very loud from people exiting bars between midnight and 3:00 a.m. Parking not included :(

close to all main areas

Other than the parking and breakfast, it was exceptional.

I felt the parking should of been in the price or free parking for guest. the breakfast was ok, like warm eggs, cold pancakes are not good. you did have a fantastic layout of fruits!

I loved the old home look. the bed was super comfortable . great location!

I would stay here again, but a different room!

Cons: no free parking-but the hotel offers a discount; the only window in our room (202) was up against a brick wall and felt very stuffy; no coffee in the room or available if you are heading out early (I was running a race); some outlets didn't work; some kind of strong, funky odor throughout the building. If you're running a race, bring your own coffee and banana (there is a microwave in the dining room) as breakfast doesn't start until 8 (but the food is wonderful and plentiful!)

Pros: Extremely friendly staff who go out of their way to assist you with a smile; location-you never need your car, everything is walking distance; comfortable bed and wonderful shower; the amazing food-huge breakfast and "high tea" from 3-5 with large assortment of goodies; quiet and peaceful.

Buffet breakfast was disappointing.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Buffet breakfast was disappointing. Powdered eggs, stale beagles, prepackaged pancakes & waffles that needed to be microwaved or out in a toaster. Saw a guest out uneaten food back into the serving bowl!

I would stay there again
    • Deluxe Double Room

it was a little difficult to get to because so many streets are one way. I had it all figured out by the time I was leaving. Just be aware there is no elevator. I asked for a second floor room and they gave me one.

the room was spotless, it's so nice to stay in such a clean room. The breakfast was good lots of fresh fruit cut up, yogurt, pancakes, cake. plus eggs, sausage and bacon in heat trays but not very appealing. The coffee was good as well. Parking was just across the street and they give you a coin for $18 which is good for 24 hours

For the price point you get the motel you stay in if you were homeless
    • Studio Apartment

The bed hurt my back seemed to be very old and cheap,the rug was gross the shades let in bright street light and 5:30 am sun,

The staff, but the place for the money is dated, TV was 15 inches with wires everywhere, toliet didn't flush right and shower took over 10 minutes to warm.

Loved it!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Our second time here and it did not disappoint! Breakfast is lovely, tea at three. Good location to walk. Parking is not free though. They do give you a coin for a discounted rate.

Awesome location and breakfast, iffy accommodations.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room was a 4th floor walk up which was ok with me, but I was surprised it wasn’t mentioned in the listing. The bed was comfortable except that the mattress was encased in plastic and it was hot and crinkly. My daughter woke up in a cocoon because the bottom sheet slid off and gathered around her!

The room was quaint, bathroom was updated. Breakfast was awesome.

Wonderful downtown Newport location!

Our room was comfortable and clean. We stayed in room 305 in the front of the main building. It was a bit noisy with traffic, but we used to that so it didn’t bother us. It was a king bed with its own bathroom. Corner room so lots of light.

Superb location in "guest house" type feel.

This is a quaint, older style property, in an absolutely brilliant location. Right in the main street, walk out the door and you have bars and restaurants at your doorstep. Very comfortable and a real "homely" feel. Great breakfast included.

Perfect

The bed was a little uncomfortable. Before staying in that room again - yes, I will certainly stay again - I will see if they replaced the mattress or I will simply get a different room.

Such a comfortable atmosphere and the location couldn't be beat.

We had a lovely time at this antique inn and will be back!
    • Deluxe Double Room

While our room was lovely and clean, the carpet really needed a cleaning or replacement. The room was a stifling 77 degrees and I thought I turned it down utilizing the thermostat in the bathroom, but there was a second thermostat that I didn’t see. There were no screens in the windows and nothing to hold the curtains back with when we did open the windows. A call downstairs would have solved the problem immediately, I’m sure, but again- I thought I had taken care of the issue. We were visiting with our young daughter and while she was clearly welcome, we realized quickly that she would really have to use her inside voice if we were going to avoid disturbing our neighbors. This is definitely not a luxury property, as is indicated by booking.com. It’s a great antique/boutique inn with some updated amenities (bathrooms, air conditioning units).

The staff was lovely and our daughter adored the birds and the goldfish. We were thrilled to check in and fuel up for the cliff walk with an afternoon tea (grocery store cookies/pastries, fruits, tea, coffee) but wished for decaf tea options. The breakfast the following morning was welcomed, and somewhat impressive considering it was put together untilizing a microwave and a toaster. We had gotten up early for another crack at the cliff walk and came back starving. There were really a lot of options (microwaved eggs/bacon/sausage, grocery store pastries, microwaved or toasted frozen pancakes/waffles/French toast, fresh fruits and cheeses, yogurt, English muffins, bagels, toast, coffee/tea, orange juice, cranberry juice, etc). While Newport is large, the Inn is located in a great little spot directly across from public parking. There are plenty of shops and restaurants footsteps away, and even more within a short walking distance. The water is a few blocks away. There is a cute den like room downstairs with a couch, TV, goldfish, and library with lots of books! It’s a great spot to take a break.

Lovely Inn in a great location
    • Deluxe Double Room

While I can do stairs, some people cannot. Make sure those concerns are addressed prior to booking.

Very lovely rooms, public rooms and the food was quite nice. Afternoon tea was a welcome bonus. The location made walking a breeze and the parking situation was easy.

The rooms were clean and the food was great!

The noice outside prevented me from getting a great night’s sleep. That is not the hotel’s fault, but I would prefer a quieter location.

The rooms were clean and the food was great!

Close to stores and restaurants
    • Apartment Suite

The room seemed to be missing a lot of things. No phone to front desk, electrical plates missing, no hooks to hang towels in bathroom, we were located in a different building from main hotel

Close to stores and restaurants

Great place.

I thought this was a larger hotel, but I greatly enjoyed the ambiance of this inn. It was a little noisy in our room, but we turned on the AC fan.

We really enjoyed this Inn. Very conveniently located. Breakfast was incredible!

Nice afternoon tea.

Very noisy at night from the street in front of hotel. Bed was extremely uncomfortable and bathroom was cramped. I had to leave early the next morning (7;30) and even though breakfast was laid out, I was told I couldn't have anything until 8. Not even coffee.

Nice afternoon tea.

Great location; small room and bathroom.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Third floor with no elevator. No coffee in room. The room was very warm and we couldn't adjust the temperature. Opening the windows was the only way to get the room temp comfortable.

Great location as I could walk to business appointments. The rate was great also.

very comfortable

The breakfast did not have gluten free options other than dry eggs, fruit and fatty bacon or sausage. I would have liked to have seen healthier choices, gluten free cereals, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs or veggie omelets.

The room was beautiful and clean. Loved the parakeets. gold fish. and books

Too many negitives to be worth the price.
    • Deluxe Double Room

This property has no parking and no elevator so when I was told my room was on the third floor I told the clerk that was a problem so they put me in a room on the first floor. This room is right on the street. Since the streets are narrow the cars could have been driving through the room it was so loud and the window in the room is in full view of traffic so opening the blind was not an option.

The bathroom was nice.

Downtown Newport is an amazing destination to spend quality time with family and friends.
    • Deluxe Double Room

An elevator is always nice to have, but taking into consideration the age of the building, acceptable to not have one at this inn. Not much for wall decor in the room, it could use a picture or two.

Room and bathroom were spotless. Breakfast was very nice with a plentiful selection of fresh fruits, pastries and a good selection of extras like jams and cheeses. Inn itself was quaint and relaxing. Tea in the afternoon was a pleasant change of pace in today's fast paced world. Interestingly enough, we felt a presence in the room, that was unexplained, but intriguingly fun.

The breakfast was more food and better food than I thought...

The shower was only lukewarm on the 1st day and someone came to check and the front desk said it was because too many people using at once. If that's the case, they need a bigger water heater/tank.

The breakfast was more food and better food than I thought it would be. It was a great location. It was clean.

Fantastic
    • Deluxe Double Room

The hot water in the shower wasn't very hot.

This is our second time staying here and everything was great. The breakfast and tea time are amazing. We will definitely be back :)

Hotel was quaint and warming with historic touch.

Thin walls, could hear everything from the street noise to the people talking in next room. Ran out of hot water on weekend when hotel was full.

Daily breakfast buffet and weekend tea time was excellent! Common room was comfortable and welcoming! We were able to relax and play games in the evenings. Staff was very welcoming!

Breakfast was amazing to put it mildly.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The curtains need to be either replaced or fixed. They didn’t work and couldn’t close them properly.... we wanted to be up early so the sun light wasn’t really a problem. Clean room!!! Awesome bed

Breakfast was amazing to put it mildly. Great location great service.

breakfast was a lot more then we thought we were going to...

staff was not available during the night but we were there during the off season.

breakfast was a lot more then we thought we were going to get. the room was clean and sleep like a log

Charming! Great breakfast!!! Great Rate!

One way street and parking across the street. Since it was off season, it was free to park.

They were very friendly and upgraded us to a king suite apartment style. Breakfast was included and was very good! Similar to what you would get in Europe. Very charming little place but could use a few updates and TLC. It was perfect for what we needed (location great) the price was excellent!

It was a great 1 night stay for us!

TV was tiny.

Extra clean, quiet, continental breakfast had a great selection and was attractively set up! Central location to restaurants and shops. Staff were friendly and accommodating.

Hotel was extremely clean- both in our room and in the...
    • Studio Apartment

Area can be a bit noisy at night, but it is located downtown near all of the restaurants. All quieted down though and we slept well

Hotel was extremely clean- both in our room and in the common areas. Nice spread for breakfast with lots of fresh fruit. Owner upgraded us to the suite on the 4th floor so we could have a distant view of the water which was very generous.

Wonderful experience. Highly recommend booking here, especially in off-season.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Difficult to come up with a negative comment. It’s an old building, so not HP accessible. Our stay here was extremely pleasant. So much so, we’ve come twice.

Beds are very comfortable.

Location, Tea time.
    • Apartment - Basement

Arrived with dog food pellets on the floor , how the cleaners missed I do not know - told desk and they fixed. Breakfast - ran out of bacon Friday & Saturday In basement apartment - when first floor people flushed - you heard it rushing downwards.

Location, Tea time.

Basic accommodations but good location for UMass and great hotel staff
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hotel needs to be renovated - very beaten up.

It's a HoJo - so let's start there - never expected the lap of luxury. Rooms/bathrooms definitely old and beaten up however the room was spacious and beds were pretty comfy. We both slept very well. Staff was super-nice and that made up for any negatives. Breakfast was surprisingly plentiful and for $71/nt I feel I got at least what I paid for.

Acceptable for low season

Room was in another building. Parking even during low season was challenging. Room was on the 3rd floor with no elevator. The TV was so small that we couldn’t see from the bed or even hear without taking the risk to bother the guests next door.

Location is right in the center of the town. Tea time and breakfast were both great. Bed was confortable and the room was spotless.

The room was decent and the location was perfect

The colonial style and birds in lobby. Walls are thin you can hear a lot of noises.

The location was perfect for a quick walk to downtown Thames street.

We would stay here again.

Small bathroom with limited hot water.

Nice comfy bed, Nice linens, excellent location and really nice afternoon coffee/tea with snack as well as a really large breakfast buffet.

This was a wonderful break!

There isn't an elevator but we didn't mind the stairs.

The place felt warm and homey with a cage full of birds by the front desk and a fish tank in the family room. There was a large TV that we stretched out and watched the game. The shelves were filled with books and board games.

Fabulous people, fabulous location, a VERY cozy home-like vibe.

More consistent rooms.

I should start by saying that I have stayed here before, and I have LOVED it! This time around, I was placed in a room half the size for the same money, the most uncomfortable and unstable mattresses I have ever slept on, and the TV was SO small. My 17 yr. old twin boys shared a bed and the mattress literally SLID off with them on it! It was hilarious, but ridiculous at the same time! My husband and I stayed here a few weeks prior and LOVED our room, so I guess it depends which room you get. That said, as someone who frequents B&B's, this place is great b/c it (typically) has hotel-like amenities, in an intimate home-like feel in a fabulous location, with the NICEST help. I will definetly be back since our son was just accepted to Salve Regina University, and I love America's Cup proximity to the waterfront. I loved the front right room on the 2nd floor (204??). If you are going, ask for that room--NOT 404!! I hope this helps!!

we would do it again it was a pleasant experience.

The only draw back was the bathroom was too small to accommodate the sink inside the bathroom...no big deal. The tv kept giving us problems, couldn't get to even turn on , had to have staff come and reset everything then it happened again but wasn't going to bother somebody again.

clean,clean,clean. that is the most important to me. the spread they put out to welcome us and the morning was beyond expectations. staff was always very friendly and helpful.

Nice, cozy getaway in the hear of Newport.

Parking. Because it was off-season, we could park in the Public lot for free. I don’t know how parking is handled in the high-season.

High tea was a nice touch breakfast had a good variety. Bed was very comfy.

Very didapoint d have been there many times not sure we will return

Room was very small Had dirty washcloths in tub Heat was hot one minute then cold another Cold sir coming by from under air conditioner unit needs to be sealed

Will recommend the hotel to friends and family as we enjoyed our stay.

We did have a little problem with the heat in the room but we were there during a very cold, snowy time and any hotel would have a problem. This was unusual weather for Newport.

Found the hotel to be very accommodating to our needs. Tea in the afternoon was a nice plus after visiting the mansions. Location was excellent with many restaurants nearby.

AWESOME!!!!!

I liked EVERYTHING!!!!

This place was amazing. It was quint and well maintained. Plus the staff had a pride that made our stay warm and joyous. Honestly? EVERYTHING was great with SPECIAL kudos to breakfast. WOW! Unfortunately, I don't think I could afford to stay there in prime time/season, but the rate for this December stay was more than generous and amazing. I hope one day, I'll figure out a way to stay there in warmer times/weather.

An Inn with character all year long.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Due to its proximity to shops/restaurants, street noise (deliveries, dumpster pick-up) started early 6AM. Lack of dedicated parking could be a problem in the tourist season, but off season allowed for use of multiple public parking areas without paying fee/meter. Hope you like birds; there is a birdcage with 6+ birds chirping just off the lobby.

Located in a area of Newport that was convenient to walk to many shops. Inn offered a very comfortable atmosphere, homey. Room was good size for 2-4 people, small bathroom was adequate. Breakfast was available at 8AM and exceeded our expectations - fruits, pastries, meats, egg (patties), beverages.

Really loved America’s Cup Inn and Newport!
    • Deluxe Double Room

No parking and no elevator for carrying heavy cases.

It was quaint and clean and really well located. A great breakfast was provided and we would definitely if stay there again!

Felt safe and at home
    • Deluxe Double Room

A place to plug in and charge my USB for my phone - but the front desk did help me and charged it on their computer

The afternoon tea was a great treat - the breakfast was delicious with pleanty of options.

Good
    • Deluxe Double Room

The birds in cage. The parking was horrendous. No elevator. Bedspreads had stains and very worn out. Room was chilly.

The bed was okay. The staff was nice. The snacks were good amd the breakfast was okay.

I enjoyed my stay. The staff very helpful. Place very cozy.

I really like scrambled eggs otherwise, it was spectacular.I couldn't asj for anything else.

The assortment of selected foods and fruits. It was the best breakfast I have had in any other place. I enjoyed different cheese and meats. I really like rice pudding n fruit very creamy.

Great place

There was nothing that I didn't like

The Inn is old but that adds to its charm. I get a feeling when I walk in a room. It can be old as long as it is clean. This room was perfect and fit our needs . I would recommend this Inn and would / will stay again. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was perfect! Everything from soup to nuts.

First disappointment since using booking.com!

The room. The hotel didn't seem full at all, yet we got a very small room with a window that was not really a window. The other side of it was a 8-10 feet tall brick wall painted green with some white lattice veneer nailed on it to make it look like a garden. You really have to look up to see a small rectangle of sky. I wonder if they gave us possibly the worst room of the hotel because we booked through bookings.com? Also, we arrived a little bit before 3pm, tired after a long drive, and we were hoping to enjoy the tea and goodies so raved by guests' reviews and the photo advertised by the hotel. The receptionist, very nice and polite, told us that unfortunately that was not being served because she had to leave early, the "area" had not been cleaned, there were only a few people in the hotel, etc. None of which sounded like a good reason to us. The breakfast was OK, we appreciated the fresh fruit among a tableful of store bought items.

We liked the location.

The location was convenient to the train/bus station...

Reception staff made handwritten copies of my credit card information, including the security number, in addition to processing the card electronically. When I returned home, I contacted my bank & asked for a new card.

The location was convenient to the train/bus station & central to many of the attractions along the Wharf and historical district, easily navigable on foot.

Comfortable and convenient

Location is great however through no fault of America's Cup Inn there was some early morning construction going on the street outside my window. This shouldn't be an issue for the next stay...I hope :)

If you appreciate the confort of a stylish victorian house, don't miss it!

We were in a detached house, nothing to complain but being at the main house would have been an advantage. The internet connection was not totally reliable

The property offers a tea, coffee snacks at the end of the day, very much appreciated. the old style is charming

My husband and I had a wonderful getaway!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast is subpar to most B&B's I've been to in Newport, and the level of outside noise (not their fault!).

The room, great location, staff, and coziness of the facility.

Amazing breakfast, good parking, very convenient location -...
    • Deluxe Double Room

a little bit noisy outside when trying to sleep at night since the inn is right across from the pub

Amazing breakfast, good parking, very convenient location - so easy to walk outside to shops and restaurants! Nice and clean room as well.

An excellent family owned stay for a very reasonable price.

Location is great! Right downtown and within walking distance to many sites, shops and restaurants. We had free parking across the street. A delicious breakfast buffet was served daily as well as afternoon treats.

Our stay worked out fine, but we would choose a different property when we visit next time.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Our room was located on a busy cobblestone street, It was quite loud when vehicles were driving by or when pedestrians were walking by in conversation. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were quite rigid making sleeping more difficult. The property was given 4 stars, but it is dated and in need of some modernization.

The breakfast was very good. There were a wide variety quality items.

Impressed with the breakfast, and location, but disappointed with the constant room switch.
    • Apartment Suite

There was some confusion about our room, when we arrived, We were told the rooms that Booking shows aren't always the rooms you get, so we were offered a different option. Unfortunately, on our second day we had to be relocated again, due to an overwhelming smell that permeated into our room. As a result of the smell, I became ill. We presummed it was cleaning solvent, but never got a confirmation.

The location was perfect. Walking distance to everything we wanted to do. We went there in off season, so the parking was ample, and free. The breakfast was one of the best we have ever had, at an Inn or B&B. Unfortunately we were never around for the afternoon tea.

The room was clean and the location was excellent.

The bedding and comforters were old and although clean, was not appreciated. I also did not like that there are no parking options without having to spend $20 a day on parking. The biggest frustration while staying there were the super thin walls. I was kept up at night by the coughing sounds from he room next door and got woken up in the mornings by the loud cleaning staff, talking in the hallways.

The room was clean and the location was excellent. I also very much appreciated the breakfast options and afternoon tea options that they provided. It was nice to have so many hot, delicious options that ranged in health and sweetness.

Awesome Mid-week Getaway!

The only drawback to this property was that there was no elevator but that is too be expected in a quaint little Inn.

My room was bright and sunny located on the front of the Inn facing Thames Street. The bed was super comfortable with tons of pillows. I liked that there was a small sitting area for watching TV, reading or enjoying a beverage. Bathroom was very clean with modern fixtures and plenty of light. Great facilities in a awesome area, steps away from Brick Alley Pub and directly adjacent to Buskers Irish Pub. Highly recommend!

Great, excellent, perfect. Cannot wait to return.

"Everything was perfect."

America's Cup Inn is a great Inn. Excellent location!!! The staff was very friendly and helpful with everything. The breakfast was amazing choices for everyone. We were so pleased that we will be returning this summer and again in the fall.

It is in a great location - walkable to just about everything - and a quaint place.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff was inconsistent - had to ask for ice regularly. Not always smiling. Parking was not a good feature. Parking is across the street in a public lot for $18/day - a $2 discount. BUT when there is an event in town, forget it. We had to park on the street a half mile away. They should have enough parking places reserved for themselves. This was VERY unsatisfactory. Towels could use an upgrade. The mattress was not the best. My wife found it uncomfortable. Internet was spotty - needs to be augmented.

Breakfast is elaborate and plenty. The cooks do a great job. Similarly afternoon tea is a nice presentation with a variety of options. The coffee is quite good. Our 6 year old even found things she likes.

My friend and I agree - we'd definitely go back!
    • Deluxe Double Room

NOTHING - everything was PERFECT!!!!

The bed was EXTREMELY comfortable. The staff were EXCEPTIONALLY helpful --- every one of them!!!! The buffet exceeded expectation. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! EVERYTHING. Also -- location couldn't have been better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd certainly stay in the same hotel again!!!!!

The location was great, breakfast was great, but overall value was sub par.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Parking was very deceiving. When we arrived we parked on the street, which was a one way and very narrow. We were told that we had to park in the lot across the street and that we had to pay for parking. The cost for the room was very expensive and to make customers then pay to park was a bit much!

Location, location, location! Breakfast was wonderful and an amazing selection.