Reviews of America's Best Value Inn Vallejo Six Flags 2 stars

300 Fairgrounds Drive , Vallejo, CA 94589, USA

#8 of 16 hotels in Vallejo

Interesting signage...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Area of town was a bit sketchy. Was uncomfortable with the signage at check-in saying they were not responsible for items left in your room. Ummmm isn't that your job?

Didn't partake in the free breakfast. Bed and room was a pleasant surprise. Outside of the hotel left much to be desired, but the rooms were very nice.

Beautiful rooms snarky staff
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff just isn't very friendly. You won't get a greeting checking in. Or a thank you checking out. They do their job but don't make you feel welcomed being there.

The rooms are so nice. That's why I keep coming back. Much nicer than other locations. Motel 6 has cock roaches, Motel 7 has released convicts and drug dealers.

Well worth it.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It's such a nice place but the staff isn't. They aren't mean, but a smile from them would be nice...

The rooms are so nice. They're clean and welcoming. A!C units showing some age but still work.

Gross.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

we checked into the hotel no problem, went up to our room unlocked the door and a prostitute was sitting on the bed. The staff upgrated us to a different room with a discount but was disgusting.

The cleanliness was not too bad, as we've read in other...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There were warnings everywhere that they are not responsible with their guest's safety, which gave us a strong feeling of insecurity. We were almost afraid to stay there after reading this all over the place (at the reception desk, on the room card holder, in the parking lot, in the room)

The cleanliness was not too bad, as we've read in other reviews. Very close to Six Flags Discovery Park

You are getting what you pay for
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was only til 9 am. Every where else I have ever been is 10. I wen to walk in just after 9 and she refused to let me in. She said it was over at 9 and there was a faded grey sign that you almost couldn't read. Spider webs everywhere and soap frm previous person in the shower.

Very close to the park and the price was okay so I didnt complain about the negative parts. Mini fridge and microwave which seems to be hard to come by now. They were newer and very clean.

Never stay at this place if you have a family or a sense of cleanliness.

It was awful! The room was filthy. Spiders everywhere, dirty sheets, thick dust on the desk. All of this may have been tolerable had it not been for the MOLD that covered the bathroom. The smell was so awful we left a day early. The parking 'garage' smells like a pool of human urine. Parking lot was filthy. Overall a TERRIBLE experience.

There was nothing I liked. It was all bad.

The bed was super comfy and the A/C work fantastic.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Don't quite know if it was worth the full amount I paid, there was some odd smells and breakfast was OK but not anything to shout about. Also WiFi code you are given at the start of the stay doesn't work the entire time.

The bed was super comfy and the A/C work fantastic. They had a good deal of $50 (Inc. Tax) for a ticket to six flags. It was good for a place to sleep during my travels, but not huge amount more.

There was alot of fluffy pillows on each bed.

AC didnt really work that great. The shower and bathroom need some matinence. There wasnt enough towels

There was alot of fluffy pillows on each bed. Which we loved. Alot of channels to watch on tv.

Fair to partly cloudy.

Someone who thought they had our room was trying their key on our door at about 2:30 in the morning for about 20 minutes and woke my husband up. Elevator and stairwell were dirty and smelled bad. Someone was smoking marijuana near our room last night even.

Location. Location. Location! Free breakfast. Being close ro freeway and food and six flags.

Not that good. I would never stay here again.

The first room we were booked in smelled, and the sink was completely stopped up. They moved us to the room next door, which didn’t smell. There were 4 of us, but we only were given 3 towels. The first night we were able to get additional towels, but the third morning the desk clerk refused to give my husband any towels. After arguing for a few minutes he finally gave us 1 more towel, stating that room service wasn’t until 10 am. Well, 3 of us showered the night before but I didn’t have a towel so I was waiting for a towel to shower that morning! It was so ridiculous to argue about a towel when we weren’t provided with enough for everyone. Anyway, on our way to six flags my husband stopped the housekeeper to ask that she leave more towels for that night. She stated that you only get 3 towels if you are in the room with 2 beds. Seriously?! After discussing it back and forth she directed him to the owner who confirmed we could only have 3 towels! It’s so petty to argue about this and we had a reservation for 4 people, so why didn’t they provide 4 towels?! They did leave us enough towels that day and thankfully we checked out the next morning but it was such a frustrating thing to deal with. They did not refresh the morning pastry so the choices were limited more each morning we were there. The freeway was super loud, there were people smoking and laughing/talking outside our room until well after 11pm. This might be the shabbiest hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Next time I’ll book our family trip more in advance so that nicer hotels aren’t filled up, because that’s how we ended up in this dump.

Close to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

As a one night stop over it was fine, wouldn't have wanted to stay any longer

Found it a bit noisy at night as it overlooked the San Francisco to Sacramento Freeway

Clean room with decent facilities and a passable buffet breakfast.

The location was good, and the people were mostly friendly

The property was very old and smelly. There was much commotion in the rooms near by and the clerk had such a hard time even talking to them. I am sorry, but this made our stay not was smooth as we would had liked.

The location was good, and the people were mostly friendly

Acceptable for one night stay

Property in need of renovation as the walkway platform above ground floor sounded hollow and creaked; felt unsafe walking on the platform. Found a bug running off the bed.

Room was spacious; a decent sized fridge and breakfast included in price.

It was a disappointing experience.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

It was a disappointing experience. We stayed in room 216. The bathroom has a major mold and mildew problem. It was overwhelming. The staff was not very friendly and the so called breakfast ends at 9:00 am. I would recommend an inspection. The mold situation can’t be healthy. Two thumbs down.

It was, slimy yet satisfying.

The cleanliness could of been better. Changing the sheets would be ideal.

The free breakfast is the most convenient thing and we loved having snacks later in the day from it.

The bed was comfortable and satellite channels

Bathroom smelled like mold, and people up at late hours and people drinking and smoking on property outside their room

The bed was comfortable and satellite channels

This hotel may be good enough to get some rest and shower, but not for enjoying staying there
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There was no one at the reception desk, I had to call. Once we went to the room, it appeared that they gave us 'wrong' room. So the person took our key away, and said that I need to go to the reception desk. This time not no one was there, but no one picked my phone.

Would not stay here again
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

the hotel is run down. Dirty hallways, elevators and stairwells. The stairs smelled of urine. The room smelled like cigarettes smoke when they told us no smoking is allowed in the rooms. We called for a late check out and the receptionist said we can check out at 11:30AM, but the maid tried to get into our room at 11:15AM and when we told her we're not quite ready she yelled at us through the door saying "checkout is at 11!!!" That was a very unpleasant experience.

the location was decent, close to grocery stores, cafes and other food spots

very good play to stay before going to San Francisco.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Can be slightly noisy on the rush hours (monday - fridays) because of the highway close by but nothing bad.

Room were big and very confortable. The breakfast was ok. the personnel is very friendly. very good deal for the price. i recommand

Pretty much the best bargain in hotels near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, but don't expect too much..

Morning continental breakfast left much to be desired. Carbs, carbs, and more carbs. Not even hard boiled eggs. The dining room was extremely crowded and the staff was a bit slow.

Very good value for the money.

Worst stay ever

The outside of the property was absolutely disgusting, but if you can get passed the smell of rotting flesh the rooms were not terrible and the fact that there was an elevator that worked was amazing. If you are a light sleeper this is not the place for you. The location is so close to the freeway I could spit and hit a car.

The staff was some of the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. They were rude and didn't know how to run my debt card. I dealt with different people for check in and check out. The guy who checked me in was just awful. I've had nicer bill collectors and the lady who checked me out was put off by the fact that she had to get off her phone for 10 whole second to take my cards.

The bathroom looked like it had black mold around the door...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom looked like it had black mold around the door frame and the fire sprinkler in the shower room. When I told staff they told me it was black glue. Kinda hard to believe it was glue in all the areas it was in. I was also told another guest complained about the same problem in their bathroom.

You get what you pay for.

The traffic sound is very loud especially when the motorcycles drive by. The front receptionist that checked us out wasn’t friendly. We asked for non-smoking rooms and they told us there was no smoking allowed but our rooms smelled like someone had smoked a pack of cigarettes in the room. Check- in says 3 o’clock and we arrived a little after 4 and rooms still weren’t ready so she kept calling to see what was available.

The bed was very comfortable!!!

No smoking.. what a joke

Room smelled like pot even though its suppose to be NO SMOKING in any of the rooms. The beds were super uncomfortable and they charge you a $150 deposit on top of your room price!

Six flags.

Even though it's a non smoking place, people still smoked in rooms and the smell was penetrated on the curtains and rug.

Close to fairgrounds and six flags discovery

Would've been happier with paying half of the money.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was not helpful or informative. Stairs are ridiculous (had to lug luggage up 3 flights of stairs just to walk down another flight to get to room?) The stairs that should have led to our room had a fence installed across. Room was extremely small. Bathroom counter was not clean. My toddler needed a bath, but plug in bath tub didn't work. Nobody slept well there, not even our baby. Breakfast was sufficient but not a great selection and nothing hot. We went to eat at Denny's instead. Finally found elevator, as we were looking for the ice machine, at complete other end of motel after we had taken everything back down to our car. Elevator was very old and the door kept trying to close on us. Found out the ice machine didn't work anyway. It was old and needs many upgrades to room. Expected more for the money we paid.

The location.

I went there put my kids to sleep went to car got my...

I went there put my kids to sleep went to car got my belongings and nobody bothered me. next morning my kids had breakfast than we left everything went smooth better than I thought. I'll recommend anyone going there yup yup

Pleasantly surprised...

No cons come to mind.

Our room was clean and modern. We appreciated the desk area as we had a little business to take care of. The breakfast was surprisingly good with fruit, juice, muffins, bagels, Danish pastry as well as several cereals. Coffee was good. The staff was friendly, allowing me to go to my room earlier than regular check in which I appreciated. They also brought an extra blanket when I called the office. All right n all a very pleasant stay well worth the price.

Find somewhere else
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The manager was rude, and the place isn't that clean. I stayed a week and had a spill on the bed, the manager told me it will cost extra money for him to clean the sheets..... well shouldn't you clean the sheets anyway if multiple people stay here. The walkway and elevator smells bad. The toilet constantly clogged, when I asked for a plunger that was a problem. In the end I didn't get my deposit back for who knows what reason.

The location and price

If looking for a “buzz” and lack of sleep due to noise then this is your place to stay.

The odor of not only cigarette smoke, but marijuana smoke wafting through my room throughout the night. The noise level of being by the freeway (buy thicker windows). The towels were thin and there was no HOT water in the shower. The fruit in the breakfast area was old and soft (apples and oranges). My 5yr old son even wanted to stay somewhere else, which is why we left after day one even though I paid for two nights.

The price was low. Bedding appeared cleaned.

The room itself was fine, but location will cause us never to stay there again.

It was definitely located in a less than desirable part of town. We parked the car and wondered if we would still find it there in the morning. Walking up to the room, the elevator and the walkways smelled strongly of marijuana, and the deadbolt in the room was broken, making me very uncomfortable.

The room itself was good. Beds were comfortable and there was a refrigerator and a microwave, always nice to have when traveling with babies!

A clean convenient value stay.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room faces highway and on third floor. Shower on and off faucet switch very tricky. The $100.00 deposit charge not aware of until check in. No coffee or breakfast availablem

Great bed. Clean room and shower. Elevator worked well. Coffee in room. Refrigerator nice to have. TV worked well.

Don't expect much when staying here other than a decent place to sleep.

Rooms right next to busy highway. No safe in the room for valuables. Thin walls where every footsteps could be heard. Outside, exterior walkways exposed to elements.

The price was the lowest among all available. Rooms were very clean. Bed is decent and comfortable but pillows were hard. All towels and linens were impeccably clean. Parking available but DO NOT LEAVE VALUABLES IN CAR even though no safe available in room.

Great place to stay! Good for families with kids!

Only complaint was that there was a little mold on the ceiling above the tub and you could smell it

This room and hotel were great! I had my 4 year old and 9 month old with me and it was a great stay. Comfy beds, clean rooms, and good breakfast. 5 minutes from a laundromat and grocery store. The room had a mini fridge and microwave.

Next year on my same event travels i will book again

Parking lot was a little cramped and had an odd shape but i did always have a spot

The accomidating staff.. and how much breakfast optiins we had and the room setup for it.. most hotels just have packaged donuts and o.j

True facts
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It had carpet in room but on web pictures it shows wood floors. I feel carpet gives room a bad odor. Mini fridge does not have freezer. And WiFi was not working.

Nice comfortable beds, get a goodnight sleep. Good shower heads. Ok blow dryer, Iron and ironing board. Fair complementary breakfast from 6-9am. Good location, and near shopping stores.

Yuck , bed not bad , more like camping then anything else .

The property is run down , dirty , garbage in parking lot . He elevator made such terrible noise and the walkway was scary and filthy . The room wasn’t too bad cleanliness wise but the shower was moldy , ceiling had chipped paint sagging paint , toilet seat was loose and off the base , water faucet in sink area sprayed all over when used . Too bad too this place could have great potential .

The linens were clean , bed not too bad really

Never Again!!!

The Motel ROOM ITSELF was clean and new and remodeled. But the outside of the room the property was disgusting!, dirty, filthy!!!! and smelled like urine in some of the places near the elevator and staircase...I felt unsafe for my family. I would never go there again Way OVERPRICED for the conditions. It caused me for the first time to doubt booking.com. ‭You guys really need to inspect this place before you recommend it on your website I am so disappointed by this experience.

The Motel room itself was clean and new and remodeled inside.

Would stay again but would be more assertive about parking situation.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

People would park in the handicap spots and red zones and were not even asked to moved. Being disabled this was very inconvient to be able to get to the elevators.

Close to Six Flags, shopping, and more. Never felt unsafe and the staff was super helpful.

An amazing adventure

Whenever people smoked, they smoked right outside our room and left their cigarette butts behind.

They keep the facility clean and the room immaculate. We would definitely tell others to book these rooms. We will always book our trips here. Thank you so much for accommodating us!!!

Disgusting, will never stay there again. I rather sleep in my car

Everything, the place was nasty, roach found in bathroom. I was traveling with family after we were asked to evacuate and American value was the only hotel that has room. My car was broken into and the manager acted lime he didnt care and told me your car wasn't the only one broken into. They even told us that due to the fire they was a glidge in the cameras therefore, the incidents were not reported.

Not a damm thing

Terrible

Clean ....Clean .....Clean add some color maybe that would disguise the grungy atmosphere.

It was grungy looking when we drove up to the location, dark & gloomy. The front office is dark and unappealing only 1 clerk which was not friendly or helpful. All i wanted to do was get a refund but of course they will not do that and on top of that they charge you $100 deposit on top of the room rate. The rooms were not clean and weren't vacuumed and walls needed a good wipe down. I would NEVER stay at this hotel again, the worst experience. The elevator stinks, the stairwell is dirty, laundry room in parking lot is even dirty no landscape appeal at all.

Awrful, dirty, grimy uncaring place to stay ~ one needs a clean, hot shower afterwards!

The manager? or man was ALWAYS borderline rude, disinterested and unhelpful! We wanted to see our room 1st and he dragged his feet about it then even gave us a completely different room. When we called him to let him know the ceiling fixture was hanging off in the bathroom + no shower curtain + not enough towels + no safety bath mat he was dismissive about the problems. We didn't notice until too late that the safety lock was broken ~ told him, disinterested. The window was filthy. The breakfast food awful. Our cards did not work the next day. We were on the 4th floor and coming back late, we had to go back to the office to get our cards fixed. IS THIS AN AMERICAN BEST VALUE PROBLEM? We have not had any problem with any other motel/hotel but the 2 America's Best Value Motels we stayed in on this long journey. The property itself was dirty. Spilled, dried goo on stairs, walkways + lots of cigarette butts. The elevator stunk. There was a VERY STRONG BUG SPRAY ODOR IN THE ROOM THAT PERMEATED THE AIR EVEN AFTER OPENING DOORS, TURNING ON FAN. Other properties were sold out, plus business scheduling didn't allow me to shop around, otherwise we would've left. We didn't appreciate the coffee machine is on the sink that one uses after useing the bathroom. YUK! We felt like we were in a motel that was BARELY one up from a vile, flea bit motel in the worst part of town!!!

The young girl that helped at check in was very helpful.

Never go back!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The whole place is terrible. Staff was extremely unhelpful. The hotel sits right next to the freeway so it is really loud all the time. The grounds are rundown and the whole place is sketchy at best.

The only thing decent about this place was the bed it was fairly comfortable

Not pleasant

Was no eggs, the room wasn't clean, the facility wasn't clean, the tables at the breakfast room wasn't clean, was a lot activity during the night.

Appointment in SF was easy thanks to reducing my commute ( BART from El Cerrito and Muni)

I-80 is very close to the hotel and traffic is very noisy. A hotel sign (and arrow) near the intersection of Fairgrounds and Redwood would be helpful.

The discounted rate was the best "feature" of my reservation/ visit. Six Flags was not open (I did not need it) and Booking.com's rate brought the cost down to reasonable value. I needed the mini-fridge & M/W.

Poor services! And charged which is not what we agreed for of what i need to pay.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Bed sheets not changed yet when we get lots of hair on the pillows and bed. We need to wait first for them to bring the sheets and we need to do it by ourselves on top of that they charged me fees which is what i didn't signed for and took the money and will tell thats only pre authorization, i mean how many do you guys need to charged! Im fully aware of $100.00 deposit so the whole i need to pay for the place is $168 and then $100.00 for deposit and then it end up they charged me $368 because they charged another $100 when o checked out i mean did you guys think this inconvenience for your client. And call them several time and they end up telling me that one of their personal made a mistake because the person is new in the job! This is not professional. You guys need to check that and also your attitude towards your client.

It was a great motel for what we needed it for.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled a bit awkward!

It was a great motel for what we needed it for. A night sleep after we flew to SF and we had te drive on to Reno. That's just what it is. They serve a good breakfast for American standard

Not great

They lost my reservation. The elevators were broken and the rooms were on the 3 rd floor. Could not get a roll away bed for kids due to broken elevators. Insufficient lighting st night caused me car to get hit in the parking lot. The highway traffic was very loud inside the rooms. The shower faucet was broken.

The evening desk clerk was very helpful. The bed was comfortable.

Although rooms very clean and staff was very nice and helpful, probably would not stay there again.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The outside passageways between rooms (we had two rooms, both with children) were not that safe. Walkways were uneven and not well-kept up. Our room did not have a closet at all. It seemed that the two rooms we had could have had the doors opened to make them adjoining. But the door on our side was blocked with the entertainment center, so we could not use that convenience.

Staff were very pleasant, friendly, helpful, polite.

Great value, excellent staff!

Great location right off the hwy, however, traffic was a little loud in the mornin. I can't blame the property for this, just a note for those who are light sleepers.

Staff was amazing, friendly and helpful! Six Flags closed after school started this week, which was the purpose of our visit; manager was understanding in letting us reduce our stay to one night. The young woman who checked us in was great and kindly gave us recommendations for the area to make up for Six Flags. Room was clean, well maintained, and had comfortable beds.

A comfortable, clean room - nothing fancy
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Locals told us that the hotel wasn't in a good area even though it seemed o.k. to us. Parking lot is not open to the street. The area felt pretty safe to us.

Value, cleanliness, comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Restaurant not close, nothing within walking distance

The $100.00 hold on your card, also a double charging of your card, a charge at check-in & a charge at checkout put back on but a inconvenience at the time.

Bed was comfortable, breakfast average

Gross!

It was so filthy. The stairwell and elevator to the upper floor was gross, dark, stinky and a little scary. Bath tub was so gross. Had black mildew around the tub. Room smelled of mould. Bed sheets had stains on it.

Would stay again.

The breakfast was minimal, and with a full hotel, they kept running out of everything. The hotel is not aesthetically pleasing, but once you close your door, it's quiet. Would stay again.

The hotel is close to the freeway, so access is great!

The shower didn't work--there was no mechanism to...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The shower didn't work--there was no mechanism to redirect the water from the bath faucet to the shower head. They must have replaced the tub fixture, because the shower head was still there. So when I went to take my shower in the morning, I was out of luck. Who would have thought to check that out? So I had to spend the next day with gunky hair....

Smelling rooms

Stuffy rooms smells like a smoking room although no smoking allowed in rooms was not comfortable at all due to it the room smelling I felt dirty sleeping in room was gonna leave and go home who cared about the money

The price

Not happy

There was a used needle in our room and they weren't that concerned about it. We were only there for the night because the hotel we wanted to stay at was booked Friday. I read reviews and thought it would be ok for a night sleep. Scary for younger children. No one said anything like this in reviews or I would have stayed out of the area Friday and drove to the park Saturday.

nothng

Smile people!!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

That the water got turned off and they didn't show any customer service. Just get out and will give your money back . No smiles from any of the other workers. Just the nice lady with the green hair. Everyone else looked angry even before water was off.

The front desk lady. She was really warm and inviting. The style of the room was nice.

Confortable bed and good location for the price.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The place outside looks dirty and the big garbage container was full and located where everyone can see it.

Confortable bed and good location for the price.

Satisfied!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was a bit smelly. The only place which had problems accepting my credit card (my girlfriend had to pay with hers).

Many pillows, shower pressure, microwave, refrigerator and coffee machine. Didn't try breakfast but was included. Clean enough. Elevator.

Value for your money

Overall I was pretty satisfied!

From the time of check in the desk registrant was absolutely warm & welcoming. The cleanliness of the breakfast buffet area was good. Housekeeping was quite pleasant and the bed was so comfortable which gave me a good nights rest.

You have to put down $100 on top of your booking price as a...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

You have to put down $100 on top of your booking price as a hold for 45 days, I have never needed to do that at any other hotel and it wasn't information available before we booked.

Good value IF you happen to get a good rate

The water was shut off for most of the evening, but was back on for the morning. The manager did discount our room satisfactorily. The internet was weak, and the password expired, and in order to get another one, had to walk down to the lobby. Inconvenient. Yet another hotel with room rates that fluctuate.

Small, but nice rooms. Fantastic TV selection with the full Dish lineup. Comfortable bed....A good value if you manage to get a good rate.

Good

As you walk up the stairs to the second floor at the top landing there is a patch on the deck that is bounce /loose . Not safe at all! The door jam to the room has drie rought .

Quiet and the beds were very comfortable.

We were told not to park under the covered parking because of car prowlers and the next day the car in front of ours in the covered parking was broken into.

Quiet and the beds were very comfortable.

Ok for a last minute reservation & room;
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

No Hot water and wasn't notified by Management staff. Had to call to find out what happened. Musty smell in the room at our first entryThey did take off 25% off my bill.

Fridge & Microwave; Big bed

Hotel needs work

Had to change rooms 2 times. First, fridge didn't work, 2nd, no hotwater to shower. 3rd, the TV channels didn't work, but by that time it was 10pm so we didn't want to change rooms

Reception staff were terrific, very helpful and friendly

Ok for one night.

The outside was not appealing at all. Old mattresses were leaning against a wall in the parking area and there was tradh everywhere!

The beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Never again i feel robbed! 0 stars
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I was charged $84 more than i was told when i did the reservation's. They charged me $166 for 1 night when that was supposed to be for 2 nights. It's not like it was a 5 star motel. I would have never have booked there with that price and the looks of that motel never!!!

Beds very Comfy.

Horrible parking lot, had to make a few trips to the front desk to get new keys. Keys wouldnt work after a couple uses

Beds very Comfy. Spacious room

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Last minute stay
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Elevator was broken. Outside property (stairwell) was dirty.

We booked this hotel for a last minute quick six flags family trip. It was perfect for what we needed. If you're expecting something fancy, go else where. If you expect a full course breakfast, go to Danny's next door. The free breakfast was simple and perfect (bagels, dry cereal, yogurt, coffee). The staff was friendly and location was close to the park (motel 6 and Marriott are closer but prices are different). Like I said this was last minute so price worked great for our little family. We will definitely book again!

Pretty good hotel minus the broken elevator.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

They don't have a night employee so we had to wake up the hotel management in order to check in. Our flight was delayed so it wasn't there fault but it was cold and we were very tired. Then the elevator didn't work so we had to lug our suitcases up two flights of stairs. The parking is kind of tight if you have a large vehicle but we worked it out. There was no shower liner so everything got wet when we showered. Also why do you need to pay a deposit if you use a credit card? I have never heard of that before.

The location was right off the highway so we easily got to our wine tasting the next morning. The room was clean and modern. It had nice decorations. There was plenty of parking and breakfast was available although we slept in too late to eat it. Check out was really easy.

Awful one of the blankets had a old stain and they charge me for it with a prize for 2 brand new bla

The payments, they precharge my card twice and now I have to pay for it again. They could've deal with my payment from the start when I gave them my card.