Reviews of Americas Best Value Airport Inn - SeaTac 2 stars

20620 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98198, USA

#28 of 36 hotels in SeaTac

5.6

• Queen Room

The front desk lack training and very disrespectful. No cal tease or heppa law just open the door while I was uncover with my lady .i ask her to pls close the door 🚪 refuse and kept saying checkout time was 11am .no call to remind us just showed up and said she was going to call the police 👮‍♀️. The manager later apologized when inform of the situation.

Nothing . They stated they serve continual breakfast 🥞 instead all they serve is coffee which was not enough to serve their quest ,mini muffin and a punch 🤛 drink

No microwave oven,no coffee maker inside with no plates,wifi is the worst which I had little office work wrap for half hour and it didn't even load Google homepage. Towels were so cheap and small not worth use for bathing

The beds and lighting was good and the shower has shower gel and shampoo which made it comfortable for bathing without purchasing accessories

The room was not as expected. There was a cigarette burn on one of the bed covers. The second bed seemed as if someone has spent the night and the bed was made with with the same sheets. Either that or they were left in the dryer too long. Those kind of wrinkles. The bath tub was dirty. I guess i could have complained to the staff but i was too tired to do so.

The staff members were really nice. All smiles and greeted us well. Very prompt service.

When we had arrived at 10pm, the staff at the counter was very high. We had went into the room, and the heater was full blast so it was 100* in there, had went to go turn it off & of course, the heater knob had broken off, we went to fix it but the whole cover of the heater had fallen off! So we eventually put it back together, turned on the a/c and it sounded like a lawn mower in the room! Very loud banging and noisy! Went to take a shower, there was absolutely no warm water! The shower knob had kept turning but it would only have cold water. The bathroom had also smelt like weed, but we had asked for a non smoking room specifically. I am aware it was next to the airport but I would not reccomend to anyone!!!

• Queen Room

The room given me reeked of old acrid smoke making trying to sleep almost impossible. Carpeting loose, almost tripped

Close to airport, good about taking (very) late arrivals. Desk clerk assisted me w/ luggage up the stairs as I had injured my foot and was using a cane, it was kind of him

• Queen Room

The air conditioning was noisy

Convenient for SeaTac although some might find the aircraft noise a little intrusive. Plenty of space in the room and no problems finding a space for the car. Very helpful and accommodating staff.

• Queen Room

You get what you pay for! But the room was clean, everything worked fine, and the attendant at night was super friendly. They have airport parking and a shuttle on the lot, which we would have done for convenience but I didn’t know and booked parking elsewhere.

It was all good but the ventilation fan in the toilet is very loud and the lights in the room keeps twitching every once in a while while we use the air-conditioning. You get what you pay for - didn’t expect much. But very comfortable stay for a short stay.

Very good and friendly staff and they allowed us early check-ins - given the previous tenants checked out very early for the cleaners to make up the room in time prior to our early check in. (we arrived very early from San Francisco and needed some rest before heading back to London the next day). They have free shuttle to and from the airport.

• Queen Room

They charged my CC a deposit fee and I’m still waiting for my money. Told me that they will refund it within 5-7 business days but I’m waiting about 2 weeks now... Very disappointing.

• Queen Room

The phone number didnt work. The shuttle took a long time. The phone at seatac to the hotel rang into a guest room. They put me in a room upstairs and I had to drag my luggage up outside stairs. There weren't enough blankets and the heater didn't work. The dial was broken so cold air poured out. The free breakfast was nothing, not even coffee. I reported the phone problem and the broken heater. The office didn't seem to care. There were thugs hanging around outside and I was nervous being outside at midnight trying to get my baga in my room. I will never stay in this hotel chain again.

The room was clean. That was the only good thing about it.

• Queen Room

tried to call office for wake up call and was no answer.no microwave in room.

room was clean,,no bed bugs,no bugs at all, smelt good..good shutle to seatac.

• Queen Room

There were like 5-7 people outside my door drinking and making noise for hours until after midnight. I didn't complain. It was'n my purpose. Staff didn't bather at all. Not cool!

The night before, I told the guy at the reception I would get the 5 am shuttle to the airport. He warned me the shuttle would leave exactly at 5 am. At 4:52, I was ready in front of the hotel, but the shuttle had already left. The shuttle, driven by same guy I spoke the night before, returned at 5:10, and claimed he had left on time (not true, no way he could return at 5:10). At least he had the good sense to not wait until the next departure, and took me to the airport at 5:20.

• Queen Room

There was a disgusting hairy shaving washcloth left hanging on the shower curtain rod, someone had tampered with the smoke detectors in the room. They were covered by ice bucket bags. Two shades were missing from the vertical blinds, so the room was not sheltered from the lights outside at night. The walls are too thin, heard conversations in the next room.

• Queen Room

Right next to busy highway & near to airport - incredibly noisy all through the night. Wafer thin walls so noise from upstairs room as well. "Breakfast" was a packet of 2 sticky muffins and self-dispenser coffee.

• Queen Room

We were told breakfast was included and that is a joke, the office has a coffee pot in the tiny little lobby next to the bathroom and they had some cello wrapped muffins with no butter or jam. Maybe you call this breakfast included but we don't.

The cheap parking was the best part of the deal.

Close location from airport. Shuttle driver was very friendly, and pickup was simple and within a good time frame. Close location to restaurant open 24 hours. This was well worth the money spent for a one night stay.

• Queen Room

This is a great price for good, basic accommodation. However, you are getting what you pay for so do not go in with unrealistic expectations. There is paint peeling, the furniture looks 100 years old and it is not attractive. BUT it was clean, the bed was comfortable enough, the shower worked and had towels, the shuttle was easy to use. and this place worked for what I needed. I recommend it as a good cheap place to stay near the airport for a late night arrival or early morning departure.

• Queen Room

The internet was a very poor connection and kept dropping out, it was almost impossible to send an email. Also they swiped the credit card for more than we had already paid in cash to the hotel when we checked in on 28th checked out 29th and now on 1st October the credit card amount is sitting on our bank statement - NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT!!

The included continental breakfast was basic but adequate. The bed was very comfortable and room was clean.

• Queen Room

Took over an hour for the free "shuttle" to arrive; we were ready to book a different hotel when the driver finally showed up with excuses. Clerks are short-handed and don't answer the phone when they're out running errands. Breakfast is a joke, you're lucky to get coffee.

Given the price, I didn't expect much. The room and bed were surprisingly comfortable.

• Queen Room

"Breakfast" was more of a snack in the morning than a normal breakfast such as cereal, toast, fruit, etc. There was a muffin and/or pastry, coffee, tea and/or orange juice to take back to the room.

Staff was friendly and very helpful. Everything (except breakfast) was satisfactory.

The TV didn't work and was I told they wouldn't have one until about 9:00 PM. The bedcover had a black mark on it. It was such my son checked the beds for bed bugs. Will not stay here again. Sorry

For the price - very little.

Friendly welcome. Clean, spacious room. Short walk to restaurant. Good value for money. Ideal for a budget, one night stay travelling to or from the airport. Efficient, free airport shuttle.

• Queen Room

I would not stay here again. We had a front room and the noise from traffic was steady all night long. The "breakfast" was only coffee/tea, packaged muffins and orange juice.

The internet was fast. The night attendant Allen was helpful, but he had to both drive the shuttle and cover the front desk.

Wish there was a microwave in the room. No coffeemaker either. Luckily, coffee is available in the front lobby from 6 am.

Close to the airport & reasonable charge for leaving our car. Shuttle to airport was free. Fridge in room & did get the requested 7 am wake-up call. Staff in the morning were extra friendly which was nice as waiting for the shuttle,

In general it was a good time, except on the event that happened on Sunday 3rd. at around 5h30 am. The guy who was is charge was very unpleasant and he pretended not speaking Spanish when I was asking him about the shuttle service, When my husband went to talk to him, because he knew that guy could speak Spanish, surprisingly he understood everything and talked in Spanish with my husband, just for saying that it was no possible to get the shuttle service, because we haven't made a previous reservation for that service , but we did it twice the previous afternoon, just exactly when we arrived and did the check in. Breakfast was really bad. It is better to say it has no breakfast.

Cleanliness

• Queen Room

A very convenient, inexpensive motel for a quick sleep between flights. Very friendly team also running the courtesy bus to and from the airport, especially welcome at 5am! We were also very grateful for the dispensing machines for drinks and buns as we had to leave long before breakfast!

• Queen Room

Rooms very dark and very poor lighting. Room rate was very overpriced. The breakfast offered was poor with a small selection of pastries and coffee or orange juice. If you didn't like or couldn't eat pastries, there was nothing else. This was served in the reception area which was totally inadequate if there were more than two people. There was two chairs and very little space.

Poor wifi, it worked intermittently and the range was not impressive

Good for a quick night if transferring from Seattle airport, shuttle easy enough. An older simple property but it was clean and friendly enough

• Queen Room

Hotel advertises 24-hr shuttle availability, but no one answered the phone. After 10 tries, we took a taxi. Arrived late at night, we were misdirected to the room, then it was hot as the air conditioning was not turned on.

The bed is terrible, my kids got bug bites the bedsheets and the floor are filthy, three wifi networks but none of them are working. Taking forever to turn the bath faucet.

I like none.

Was under the impression the parking was included in the stay, that's the only reason we booked there, it wasn't and ended up getting charged more than budgeted. Also could not get a hold of the shuttle driver to pick us up from the airport... waited for more than an hour to get picked up. Was not impressed with the entire situation and would never book there again.

Close to the airport

• Queen Room

Had used this place before and had a better experience so possibly just a bad room. Nothing worked in this one. The TV, shower and sink plug were broken and the air conditioning unit looked so dodgy I didn't dare try to use it. We were only using the room between flights and had arrived quite late so didn't bother to ask to change rooms but when we reported the broken shower in the morning, we didn't get any apology for it.

Cheap and convenient between flights. Airport shuttle very useful.

Had too unplug a lamp to charge a device. Light bulbs burned out. Over all a very old run down facility. Would not return or recommend.

Staff friendly and helpful.

few amenities no clock, no tissue boxes, few soap and lotions complementary items, poor breakfast offerings, no area set aside for breakfast, paper thin walls that echoed every noise for adjacent rooms

ease in finding the location and the ease in parking the morning clerk was very admirable

ROOMS WERE TINY. LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES. DAY SHIFT OFFICE GUY RUDE REFUSED TO MAKE COFFEE AT 0557 STATED COFFEE STARTED AT O600. DAY SHIFT OFFICE STAFF REFUSED TO HELP US OUT WITH LOWER LEVEL ROOMS FOR HANDICAP PERSON,STATED IT WAS FIRS COME FIRST SERVE ENEB THOUGH WE WERE THERE EARLY STATED HE COULD NOT HOLD A LOWER LEVEL ROOM FOR US SO WE HAD TO WAIT THERE AT THE PROPERTY TILL WE COULD CHECK IN. CARPETS WERE DIRTY MOLD IN THE SHOWER. BEDS UNCOMFORTABLE. HORIBLE HOTEL. THE ONLY GOOD THING WAS IT HAD AN AIRPOT SHUTTLE EVEN THOUGH THE SEATS ARE DUCT TAPED FALLING APART

I LIKED THE NIGHT SHIFT OFFICE WORKER

when you booking 2 non-smoking rooms together, you'd expect at the very least 2 non-smoking rooms. Not the case during my stay. The surrounding area was really run down. rooms seemed clean, but upon further inspection, walls were stained, sheets were the same way, but they smelled fresh (that was a bonus).

Price was good, staff was friendly.

• Queen Room

It was the first time I've stayed near SeaTac in many years, so I'm probably not used to the costs, but $120 for the night seemed a bit excessive for the room price. It also seems that the motel shares a parking lot with an airport park and ride, so parking at night was a bit of a hassle.

The room was clean and comfortable. The size was just right. The A/C ran cold, just the way I like it. It was very quiet. Although the motel was sold out, I didn't hear my neighbors at all. The front desk staff person was very efficient and friendly.

Takes 40 minutes to get a shuttle (it is only 5 mins ride) Stuff at the hotel never answers the phone (I called late) My reservation was cancelled with no explanations and me or Booking were not informed, so we arrived at midnight with no reservation and sold out hotel except for one terrible, noisy stinky smoking room. All other hotels were sold out. Hotel is on busy road and it is terribly noisy.

• Queen Room

We were unable to reach the van to pick us up after trying over and over again for about 40 minutes we finally toke a taxi which cost $20 for a 5 minutes ride. Very poor system to have for pick up. Person who attends the front desk has to leave front desk to run back and forward to the airport and when we got there front door is locked so we had to wait outside .

I was so upset about what happened the night before I can't think of a anything I really liked about it.

• Queen Room

Very unsafe area. We had to put a $50 deposit on the room and sign several papers. One was that we wouldn't hold the motel accountable for anything stolen. People were yelling in some of the rooms. The breakfast is a joke...prewrapped rolls. Ick! Please take this motel off your list.

• Queen Room

Breakfast is included, however you can hardly call it a breakfast. They only offer some old packed muffins and rolls and a coffee. No place to sit for breakfast. The shuttle took nearly 30 minutes to arrive after we called. Don't expect anything special from the staff either, they don't take their motel very serious either. The room is clean, but outdated. A lot of noise coming from outside. Way too expensive for what you get.

Convenient location near the airport

• Queen Room

The bedding, mattress pads and mattress covers were dirty, stained. I didn't know which bed to sleep in, which was cleaner. The sheets were discolored and didn't smell too clean. I had to return to the front desk because the air conditioner didn't work. The gentleman at the front desk, told me to press the knob down, fortunately it worked. The property is old and in much need of maintenance and updating. Not to be disrespectful to the folks that work here, but this may be better off as just a park and ride. I have reservations to return here on my way home...ugh!

The airport courtesy shuttle was speedy.

• Queen Room

Dragging my suitcases up the stairs and the exterior aesthetics.

The room/bed was clean and comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. It was as pictured and the staff were courteous and helpful.

"free breakfast" consisted of a convenience store-like package of 2 small muffins, or a packaged Danish pastry, and orange flavored drink (not regular juice). A piece of fruit would have been a minimally better addition, and granola bars at least or milk and cereal options to go.

Cheaper and close to the airport for a late flight/one night stay before moving on, airport shuttle, friendly staff in office

• Queen Room

Ridiculous so called free continental breakfast...almost nothing but coffee. When getting the room...we did not immediately notice the remote control was not in the room. Impossible or so to get one, means no TV. We also found out there was some weird people occupying some rooms...not sure it that safe even we had a safe night.

Good location close to airport...friendly staff

• Queen Room

It seemed to be a family operation that wasn't the most professional I have seen. The shuttle driver was a bit short with me during checking out. It was early though. I was originally given a room and when I lugged my suitcase up the stairs, I was faced with a room that hadn't been cleaned yet, food and stuff everywhere. It was a little off putting, however, they changed my room after some back and forth and the maintenance guy taking my back to my new room.

The free shuttle service and the rooms are actually very comfortable. They seemed to be refurbished to look higher quality than a normal inn.

• Queen Room

a lot of junk & trash in the back. Homless hanging around in the back and a lot of noise & banging after 10 PM. Room smelled of bug spray and had to go get room freshner so we could sleep w/o the bug spray ordor. The in TV the room didn't work. The towels were like sand paper.

shuttle transportation very good.

• Queen Room

Lumps in the carpet pad, lots of them, so large I tripped over them several times.

Close to the airport. Fast shuttle service to the airport. Clean room.

• Queen Room

Landed at airport at 2 am, called over 40 times for shuttle pick up between 2-3am and had to finally call a taxi to get us there. Desk clerk ended up giving us a double bed room instead of queen bed room, next to noisy Main Street. Blinds didn't properly close, tv wasn't working, room smelled like smoke, and a/c took a while to work. Vending machine outside doesn't properly dispense products, chips got stuck cause of bag size. The continental breakfast was packaged muffins, orange juice which was out and coffee that had a weird taste.

The property claims they have s fridge available in the room in which they did, however it was unplugged and the outlet was unreachable. We had to take the mini fridge out of the TV stand to plug it in by the bathroom. It was inconvenient

The price was good and the shuttle to the airport opportunity.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Queen Room

No coffee maker in room! Obvuiously old and patched up facility! Window shades were patched with mismatched slats. No Kleenex provided. TV old model. Stale odor in room.

Close to the light rail station.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Queen Room

Noise from planes flying in and out. Reception area is very basic. There is a large thermos with coffee and hot water machine, but nowhere to sit. Not a friendly first impression.

Closeness to the airport, the main reason for my choice. I had a very early morning flight. The bed was comfortable and clean. Shower was also good. The very old TV worked well, with numerous channels. Price was economy, appropriate value for money.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Queen Room

Paying 30 dollars for the room and accept the mess that came with it.

Smelling room, cheap bed spread, changed room and the new room had human hair on the bed as well as no shower gel. Cheap hotel and they held $50 at check-in. The hotel is not a $75 plus $50 hold type of a hotel. Much Regret booking from booking.com Booking.com wasn't honest when they told me they are not going to charge my card; even though they did not charge my card, they never gave me an opportunity to cancel my reservation within 24 hours. they told me after reservation is made that my money is non-refundable, lesson learned and no more www.booking.com and No more Americas Best Value Airport Inn - Seatac in the Seattle WA.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

The staff on 05/31 wasn't at the Front Desk -- numerous times I've been ringing the door bell at 1:55AM finally at 3:25 a young man comes out of the dark room looked pretty drugged and had a little argument!

Wi-Fi

• Queen Room

The bad: The air conditioner smelled like pee, so we didn't use it. I think someone peed on the outside of the a/c cuz when it turned on, it smelled like pee. It's definitely a budget hotel, so you get what you pay for, so I expected the random holes in the ceiling patched up and scratchy towels and bad carpeting, but the a/c pee smell kinda killed it for me. The parking when we first rolled up was plentiful. We pulled right up to our room, but when we left for dinner & came back at 10pm, it was hard to find a spot.

The good: Close to the airport Free Shuttles to airport every 30 mins Not too loud. I was worried about the noise complained about by other reviewers, but the noise level was fine for me. You could hear planes of course, but they never jarred me awake or kept me awake. I'm from LA, so I'm used to noise outside... Facilities were fine: hot water worked, linens were clean

I do not believe queen beds are actually Queen. Those were full/double beds. Noisy Thin walls as you can here noise/voice from neighboring room No iron in the room

Staff is friendly

• Queen Room

Called for Shuttle. The desk person related that the shuttle was on the way. Waited for 45 minutes before calling again. They related that the shuttle had come and parked for 5 minutes at the designated area and left because we were not there. Not true. We were there and no shuttle stopped nor did we see one go by. They said they would send him again. It was another 15 minutes before he arrived at the same place we had been for nearly an hour. Be prepared for a long wait. This was in the evening after we had returned our car and taken the car rental shuttle back to the airport. We stayed there because we had an early flight out the next morning. The next morning the driver was late arriving again. The desk person was ready to drive the shuttle to the airport. Allow for shuttle problems if you are catching an early flight. Breakfast is a prepackaged pastry and coffee. The wifi kept going in and out.

The room was fairly clean and the bed was comfortable for one night. The price was two digits so you get what you pay for. It worked for catching an early morning flight.

The continental breakfast only consisted of packaged muffins, oj and coffee... wouldn't call that "continental"

The 2 Queen Beds room was spacious

• Queen Room

Advertised breakfast came with it. Just coffee, juice, and packaged muffins. OK, butg wouldn't exactly call that breakfast.

Very basic but ok. Good for price.

• Queen Room

Parking is a bit tight but luckily they have extended parking behind their facility that made up for it.

The bed was very comfortable. The service was awesome. I've stayed at this hotel previously and they continue to stand out on a street full of hotels and motels. The value for the money is indisputable.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• Queen Room

Cigarette burns on the tub look like there was coffee spill in the heater bed uncomfortable there was no coffee maker no fridge no microwave no stores nearby long ways to walk to the store long ways the walk to get anything to eat there's a I hop next door but it's expensive but besides everybody was really nice I can't say the TVs were nice but they said that there was HBO and there was not HBO and the internet would not work on my phone they only make one pot of coffee a day breakfast sucks just a little bit of coffee and a little Donuts but if you're broke like me there's the place to be

Price was decent and it was clean

• Queen Room

Breakfast was just donuts. AND THEY NEVER DID THE WAKE UP CALL, I WOULD HAVE MISSED MY FLIGHT IF I HAD NOT SET MY OWN ALARM!!!!! Hotel sits directly under take off for airplanes, very loud and the room vibrates from the sound.

The price and location and shuttle.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Queen Room

Our room had a broken shower and the mechanic did not get to us until later that night. Hotel did not offer us any kind of compensation. Hotel did have wifi, but it was way too lagy & slow for phones and computers to connect.

Location was close to the monorail. TV had many channels. REALLY ENJOYED the house keeping service lady- asked for extra towels and she helped us right away.

• Queen Room

They claim to have FREE parking however there wasn't ample parking. They also offer airport parking and they claim it was spring break and that was why there was no more parking spaces

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• Queen Room

Not really close to anything other than IHOP. If you didn't have a car everything was a long way away. No refridiator OR Microwave Oven IN The Room. Also no coffee

A little noisy. Breakfast is muffins and packaged rolls. Oj was good and the coffee.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

• Queen Room

The fact they didn't answer the phone to pick me up on their shuttle , tool 39 minutes to get the WiFi ro work and the shower didn't turn on

Not much

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Everything was perfect

Great location, staff were friendly and went above and beyond to assist. Everything far surpassed my expectations, it really is great value for money. There are many restaurants close by or menus available for delivery

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

The door was missing the weather stripping on the bottom so it stayed cold and it's the first time that I've stayed there and has no fridge or microwave

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

• Queen Room

The customer service at times was lacking compassion. The free wife is only 2.4 GZ. We had to switch rooms three times. First time, because black mold was rapidly growing on the leaking ceiling in the bathroom above the shower. The second room, I had headaches the entire stay. Third, again with the non stop headaches, people, walking by at all hours talking extremely loud, housekeeping yelling at each other. Either in play or not I could not tell. I was just plain annoyed. Not everyone sleeps at night and is up all day. Everyone has different schedules. Also, housekeeping only bleaches & washes the bedding/pillows. If they dust, I could not tell. The lamp in every room we were in had at least 1 inch of dust. Also, they do not vacuum. Found this out on my own. While walking in clean white socks on the carpet or even barefoot. My feet were black as if I walked outside with out shoes on. Perfect for someone whom is not allergic to dust & mold.

The moment I checked out I felt better.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Queen Room

The TV didn't change channels. No coffee in room. Smoke alarm went off at 4 in the morning?? Coffee and a packaged roll is not breakfast. The carpet was clean but lumpy??

Location and price was good and it was clean.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

The Wi-Fi was horrible. I am a student and tried to do some online homework bit couldn't because the connection was so weak. The room is basic, there is no fridge or microwave in it.

The room was a good value for the price, was clean and comfy.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

• Queen Room

Was to have a wakeup call, never got one...was told to park own car in back lot, shuttle was there when Iwent to park car came crom parking lot driver was gone... was listed for the 430 ride to the airport... was very stressful because I was worried I wouldn't make my flight in time... thankfully when the driver returned no others need a scheduled ride and he took me over

Offered parking at the hotel with free shuttle service

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

• Queen Room

A lot of the rooms are near a major road so it's loud.

It's super basic. It's an old school type hotel room. Nothing fancy. But it was a good price and there are a few restaurants in walking distance and they have a free shuttle to a large mall. It's good place for sleeping and showering.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Queen Room

The room was not clean, the phone didn't work I complained to the staff they were of no help gave us an option to check out and they will refund us for 1 days stay but we would have to pay for the second day and not stay. I felt I had no option but to stay and pay full price it was too late to find another room and too costly to pay for two rooms I tried to contact management but only by email and have not heard back

I liked the location it was convenient, near the freeway, plenty of food options.

Browse Americas Best Value Airport Inn - SeaTac traveller photo gallery