Reviews of Americas Best Value Inn Garland 2 stars

6.1

6.2

Better than I expected
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything was clean, and the bed was comfortable. The staff was very nice, and friendly. My husband, and I will definitely be coming back to this location.

Very, very poor
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very poor service stayed for 3 nights staff clean room one time didn’t pick up trash had only one towel had to call for more,no toilet paper it was very poor is out of my list for futures staying

The only positive was the price when compared with the negatives it would been better to pay more

The room have microwave and refrigerator, perfect for my...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff dont clean the floor, the bathroom area. Somedays they dont give us towels and they dont make the bed.

The room have microwave and refrigerator, perfect for my babies milk 😁

The property is small, quite, and the housekeepers are very...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They make you pay for your Wi-Fi code when the reservation says that it's free.

The property is small, quite, and the housekeepers are very nice and helpful

Will never stay there again

See question above

Not one thing, the beds looked like they had been sleep in and towels where stain like someone had cleaned dirty floors with them. Didn’t even want to take a bath and use the towels and washcloths!

The area is great and quiet and the property is small.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom and towels were dirty and the Linens of the bed had boogers on them and a dead bug.

The area is great and quiet and the property is small.

Extremely poor hotel that I stayed in last 25 years. I will never recommend this facility to someone
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty used sheets. Stain on the bed. Pretty Old chairs in the room. Scary looking people smoking outside walking outside and standing outside and talking. No security.

Good ad on website

We were not pleased
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Unclean, very old and the shower curtain smell terrible, the bed smell bad, the room were supposed to be no-smoke, but we smell smoke so strong.

It could be better, the curtain on the shower smell old and disgusting, they should take better care of this hotel. Even for the money I think this hotel is horrible

the head of the beds leaned downwards there was dried ramen...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the head of the beds leaned downwards there was dried ramen noodles on our beds in the beds remote did not work parking was tight and only one way in and one way out sketchy people standing out side in the dark watching you come to and from your room or car the picture showed and said two queen beds i got two full size beds for 5 people no way that room and or beds were big enough to hold us all

Never stay there again and will tell all my friend about how bad it was not to stay there.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was dirty pee on floor snot on walls . Only had corn flaks, fruit loops and warm milk on counter. Only juice was orange juice and it had turned brown. Had it ask every night for towel then the would only offer hand towel. Tub was pealing its paint. No place to hang close. The rating of 2.5 is way to high more like .5 to 1 and that is being nice. Front help was rude, to busy tell us it was 10. Dollars per hour if we were late checking . We left a day early couldn't stand it anymore.

Do not stay here very disgusting
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled bad, there was no smoke detector, the room was old and filthy there was a chair in the room that had obvious sex stains on it very disgusting

This place was an absolute mess

My worst booking .com experience
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There is just nothing fair about this shanty called hotel

This is the worst hotel i have ever stayed in the picture on booking.com is obviously fake , Everything is wrong with this brothel like place , dirty smelly rrooms , bedsheets and blanket with conspcous large stain. Urgly experience

Sucks and they rip u off
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fact that the staff treat u like crap

Nothing the staff they r so nosey and don't mind there business and stay up walking around for no reason I got kicked out and they did not return my money back.

Last place on the list
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom wasn't clean.Urine stains at the bottom of toilet.The bathtub had dirt residue like it wasn't cleaned just rinsed and towels were very dingy.The bathroom floor crevices were filthy, I got nautious looking at it and decided to cover it with a towel.The trash bin had old stains in the bottom from the last guest.The ice bucket wasn't clean. The refrigerator and microwave was the cleanest thing in the room.Everything else needed a good wipe down and that's why I went and purchased lemon pine sol.Last but not least,the doors should be more secure, besides the locks you only have a chain on door which is not safe and plus there wasn't a smoke detector in my room.

That I was able to get double beds for under 60 dollars and the a.c worked well.

Noooooooooo
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was not clean at all. First room we went in had roaches. The second room he sent us to was already occupied.The third room was better but smelled of urine. Do NOT book here.

get cheap price for MEAN SERVICE!!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room I got with kitchenette was Awesome, decor great and very clean...but it went from 58.000 to 75 all in one week

The Manager is the rudess person, I think that I have ever met... young guy that always dressed up like he going to a corporate job....All other staff are Awesome...they don't even like him. Oh and I told him I was 80% deaf ....he didn't even speak up not even a bit. Sorry Arian for yA

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

good value when compared to area
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

had several contact wit staff but thought staff was stiff. not friendly nor outgoing. Later I asked for extra towel since only had two in room, told had to wait till morning when maids available -TURN OFF. did change my non smoking room bc room assigned had heavy smoke

very good lighting around parking and rooms, right off freeway about 14 miles east of Dallas. great stop before hitting traffic. also lot of food and a walmart close by

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Cheap but you get what you paid for.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were issued keys for a room that had not been cleaned yet! Front desk clerk was not friendly at all. He was quick to replace our room once we informed him of the issue though. The website we booked on had some details wrong so those we cannot blame the hotel. i.e. check out time was 11am not 12am as stated and room had 2 double beds not 2 queens. We were leaving hella early anyhow, but I told the clerk just so he'd be aware of the mistake and once again NOT friendly. We had 2 adults and 2 children. The room that is suppose to accommodate that group came with 2 towels and 2 washcloths. There were no hand towels at all. Continental breakfast (don't remember if it was listed as a offering) was fruit loops or corn flakes, standard coffee and orange/ apple juice machine, and a gallon of milk left out on the counter for the cereal. And they are very strict about guests. I mean we were visiting family in town and had to worry if one family member stopping to pick up the 2 kids staying with us would cause an issue. I will say there appeared to be no bug or other pest issues at least.

The bed was not firm like a lot of hotels in a similar price range would generally have been. Price was lowest in area so I guess we got what we paid for. Seemed to be pest-free and AC worked well. Shower temperature was mislabeled, but nice hot water was available.

The worst hotel I've ever seen!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like sewage and the room had about 10 flies with n it. The comforter on the bed had a huge stain on it and the floors were filthy.

Absolutely nothing. The front desk treated me with extreme rudeness and told me that no guest were permitted. It made me feel like I was a criminal.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

6.0
    I didn't like that we couldn't have...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that we couldn't have "company". I have a son in college and he couldn't come visit on the property 😖and it isn't pet friendly.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Cleanliness was at an all time low here.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed sheets and pillow cases made my face break out. I had to go to the Walmart down the street and purchase my own towels because theirs were dirty looking and had stains on them.

I was in peace
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They ppl above me kept moving around but I didn't say nothing because they were above me

I really liked my housekeeper she was very nice and sweet

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Needs a lot of work.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Blanket on the beds had cigarette burns on them. There were huge stains on the walls. The bath tub was nasty. The water handle comes off when you turn it on and off. The heater didn't work that well. The free breakfast was terrible. Juice out of the dispenser was undrinkable.

The location was okay.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Drug. infested
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed was hard. Room was dirty and smelled horrible. Had no towels. Warm water no hot water. People hanging out all night. Lots of roaches!! I would never stay there again even if it was FREE!!

The price was reasonable and the location was great..

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Save yourself!

Everything,heavy crime area also

was treated with little kindness,staff was unprofessionl,accused of smoking in room and I do not even smoke.I will be reporting them to the BBB

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Good if you will stay only for one day.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The curtains was very dirty, also the bathtub and the pression of the watering can was enough. They don't provide free wi-fi. You must to pay per day the internet. and because of this, I wasted my data on my cellphone. Also the microwave was so little.

The bed was comfortable and the hotel was cheaper. Not bed bugs.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

There were people living there so there was plenty of foot traffic which quieted down after midnight.

The location was close to the highway with plenty of places to eat and two major grocery stores close by.

What can you expect for the price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It has LOTS of late night riffraff. When we arrived on Friday night, I was kinda worried about my children's safety but the activity kinda died down by Sunday. Seems to be high traffic place for prostitution and drugs at night. "Free breakfast" consist of two different types of cereal. Make sure to bring your own pillows (their's are very worn and small), Shampoo, conditioner and soap. Only 2 towels aloud per room, if you need more as we did because we had 4 people, you have to wait until they wash them and bring them back. They could probably learn to clean floors a little better but I always wear my socks when I'm walking around somewhere I don't know. They got dirty just from being in the room walking around.

I had no problem with my reservation when I arrived. It was close to the lake and many eating choices surround it. I didn't see any bugs or roaches.The beds are small but comfy. No bites when we woke up. The sink, toilet, and shower were clean. The room didn't smell bad which is good and the AC works very well. I saw them cleaning each AC unit as we were checking out. TV had cable with plenty of channels. Some of my family stayed at a more expensive hotel down the road and had ALOT of the same night activity so it must be the whole area.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

Renovation
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Not family friendly.bedspread were unacceptable.linen such as towels weren't provided with the amount of guest staying at the hotel

Kitchen facilities,staff

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

Sketchy
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was disgusting, there were tons of sketchy people lingering. One day we saw a cockroach in the room and the front desk said oh we will check tomorrow!? I saw some blood on the wall. I just didn't feel safe. Like I said the price was the only thing good and even then I would recommend spending double the price and feeling safe and clean.

The only good thing was the price.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Decent for the price, not good for small children tho...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner filter was exposed and nasty. Bathroom fan was falling out of the ceiling, and the flooring stuck to the feet. They put us near smoking rooms which made the smoke come into our room. The staff were alright, but could have been better... The room was a bit unswept when we arrived, the wifi was sketchy at best, and the noise from other rooms could be heard plainly thru the walls. We stayed in room 235.

The beds were comfy, and clean. Had large fridge, and a microwave in the room.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Bedbugs and filth
    • King Room - Smoking

This hotel is dirty and trashy with unprofessional staff my daughter and I were kicked out because she complained about being bit by bedbugs dont stay here!!!!!

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

Bedbug chronicles
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was bitten by bedbugs at first we thought it was an allergic reaction so we changed the sheets and blankets however I was awaken at 4am by something crawling on me only to find the sheets and pillows full of bed bugs.

The price

No fridge.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No fridge. No coffee pot in room.

Gjmm

Gjmm HHH I uh

The sheets were dirty the room all together was dirty and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The sheets were dirty the room all together was dirty and they wouldn't give me a refund.

Good!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room could have been a little bit cleaner

The beds were comfortable

No tv remote, hot water had no pressure

No tv remote, hot water had no pressure

Ok.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Ordered non smoking and room was smoking room

Comfy beds.

Plea the 5th

N/a

The housekeeper

Awesome
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms are very comfortable and clean

You get what you pay for

Other guests were loud and stayed up till 1am

Clean room

once checked in it was fine
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

this is the 2nd booking i had where they had a problem finding the stuff i had did online

it was convient

The Housekeeper did not clean our room or leave clean linen

The Housekeeper did not clean our room or leave clean linen

Slums would be the Sum!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything staff, food, bathrooms.

Kitchen okay Wi-Fi needs a little work overall thankful. Garland area!

Regret staying at America's Worst Inn!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Front Desk are rude people and the housekeeping people are very invading....

Free Wi-Fi.kitchen appliances, and Garland area

Good & Nice place to stay.. Will stay again

Cleaniness

it's located and cleaness
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff a little discriminating...

it's located and cleaness

Nasty
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty towels,burnt sheets, pillows smell bad,shower curtain had pink mildew. room smell like cigarettes and it was a non smoke room.

Ok customer
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The extra lock on door was broken n bathrooms were stained

Front desk was very nice e

Ok customer
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Doors did not have the extra lock hings were falling

Everything was good

Good

Very quiet

It's ok

Door locks were broken n I did not feel safe

Everything was ok, person at front desk was nice

Nice

All good

Friendly

Absolutely perfect!

Absolutely perfect!!!

for the price I'll spend a little extra and stay at motel 6
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

wi-fi sucked, ice machine was broken, no early check-in, no visitors allowed

great stay for the price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

staff was nice and rooms were clean

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Horrible the staff was rude

Staff was rude

It was ok

No carpet

Na

Nice room if you want something cheap for a night

You get what you pay for

They offer free breakfast.

Room was a Non smoking but had a bit of a smell of smoking.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was a Non smoking but had a bit of a smell of smoking. The sheets had some burns from cigarettes also, the pillows where old and floppy.

Economical
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It looks like I might get robbed

It was cheap

Price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed and people fighting

Price

Don't stay here
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shower knob wouldnt go past lukewarm, broken furniture piled up in the breezeway by our door, they charge for Wi-Fi but it doesnt work..staff rude

Clean and friendly staff

Blah...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cold cut and dry customer service

The price

May no return here
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had a strange scent when you entered. There was no towels I had to ask.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The front desk charge me more than I booked room for twice

It was affordable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The covers of the bed had cigarette burns

Just off the freeway & it was very quiet

sufficient at best

everything else

the price of shelter quantity over quality

never going back

Bugs

Roaches

Stinkssss
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Stinks really bad,like death...very loud, music playing, people hanging out, dirty room with no towels, hair on bed

the air was cold