Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Melbourne 2 stars

4500 West New Haven Avenue, Melbourne, FL 32904, USA

#16 of 21 hotels in Melbourne

in all was satisfactory, i would return.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

staff was not pleasant when checking in and i had to wait for her. also wanted to check out and no one was present at all. breakfast area was too tight to maneuver, maybe suggest to move out some tables to make it more comfortable

was worth the value, but nothing extra special. i would go again

Price.
    • King Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

Room was dirty and smelly. Toilet was loose. Didn't feel safe in that neighborhood. A lot of unsavory characters hanging around outside late at night. Could only stay one night, and that was because it was late and we were very tired.

Price.

I would only stay here again as a last resort.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Although decor is modern, the building is old and bathroom had old loose toilet. We had major water break right before check out, water all over the floors and water was shut off without prior notice. My boyfriend was in middle of taking a shower when water went off, he was left with shampoo and soap all over his body. Another annoying problem was that we requested late check out but maid still loudly knocked on our door at regular check out time...twice! Is there any communication with cleaning staff?! Also, front desk girl was unfriendly and blunt, somewhat immature and unprofessional.

It was clean and decor was nice.

Room was clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It’s very run down. Outside needs some cleaning up and repairs (stairs). Rooms could use a good gutting. Carpets and drapes need to be replaced. Washer was broken.

Room was clean. Pool was small but clean (perfect for kids). Breakfast was fair. Staff was friendly. Close to beach. It looked like they were in the process of updating the hotel and repairing sidewalks so it should be better in the coming months if that’s the case.

shady

Even though we were paying cash and they said my card would not be charged, they were going to put a $74 charge on my card and return it in a couple days. Cancelled.

OUTSTANDING value!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

OUTSTANDING value for what I paid for two nights compared to Fairfield Inn/Marriott prices just a short drive from here... The King bed room on the ground floor was much larger than I expected for the price and very comfortable.. I was able to park my car just outside the room which I prefer for easy access and security. Something you cannot do at nearby Fairfield Inn.... The location right next to I-95 on Highway 192 is excellent unless you're planning to use the beach, which is a long drive... A large Denny's within walking distance another nice feature.

I book this property on booking was on the road from...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I book this property on booking was on the road from Pennsylvania did not get in until after midnight hotel said my reservation was canceled had to pay a higher price was not happy they could not do anything.

The staff was wonderful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was wonderful. Very friendly and helpful. The pool was very nice, the kids loved it. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good and Monique kept it well stocked. I will use this for all my travels to Melbourne.

From one to ten, my score is 7.5
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Pool View - Non-Smoking

Our room on first floor was smelling nicotine, I had to ask for odor spray for better smelling. It looks to me that guests before us were smoking in the room.

Good location, clean rooms, and fare breakfast.

Worst place I ever stayed!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we got there to check in they said they couldn't find our booking! It took them forever to locate it on their system. Once in the room I had also found out the one mattress was broken. The towels and wash cloths also looked old and dirty. This was one of the worst places I ever stayed

The pool was decent.

They didn't honor the Booking.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They didn't honor the Booking.ckm Genius Perk extra 2 hour late check out.. instead they called the cops! And had my husband, my disabled father and myself trespassed. Can you believe that?

I will be returning in three months and I will be booking my stay here.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I sometimes had to ask the front desk to supply shampoo etc after the cleaners had finished because that was forgotten.

I felt safe and secure. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. I liked the breakfasts. The room was comfortable and clean.

Wouldn’t stay here again you pay for what you get
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Both the ladies st the front desk were unfriendly, not helpful & one of them was particularly rude & wouldn’t even look at me directly when I spoke to her. They both need to be retrained as to how to provide proper customer service. I think there should be an ironing board & iron in the room even if it’s not a king bedroom Breakfast was poor & coffee was awful & the juices were even worse

The bed was comfortable & the housekeeper was friendly & kept our room clean. The gentleman that checked us out was pleasant

Overall a good value for the money.
    • King Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

Too much air freshener! We had to turn the air conditioner down and fan on high trying to get some of the smell out. The pillows were small and lumpy.

Good location, room was clean, bed was comfy. Pretty much just what we expected.

Fair
    • King Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

The next time they tell you you can pay cash it means cash.I got their they wanted card and cash.they hold card 81.o.o then you pay148. Instead of 147.18 like they said on the phone

The pool

The place was excellent

if they added bacon or sausage maybe even can gravy to there breakfast it would be the best best all around ever

It was the cleanest hotel room me and my husband have ever stayed in! And we weekend vacation several times a yr. For breakfast they had cheese omelets waffles Bagels muffins cereal ect.

Was a perfect place to stay, great beakfast, room, staff and location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

great breakfast and more choices than anywhere we have stayed. Location is perfect for the Hickham park art show. Lady at from desk was friendly and really nice. Appreciated her and also the lady working at the breakfast area.

Above expectations!
    • King Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

Checkout time. I thought it was too early, though we know that to be the norm.

Everything was excellent. One of the first and most important things to me and to my wife upon arriving at any hotel or motel is the scent of the room. In your case it was definitely excellent.

This is perfect for those who need a convenient, clean, comfortable, and affordable stay.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The outside looked a little rough so I was a little hesitant about staying here. But the inside was much better.

Clean, wood/laminate floors, many breakfast options and a great staff member who operates it (she was really friendly and helpful to everyone who came through)

The place was fine for the money
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They are none smoking rooms and the lady in the next room sat in her doorway on a chair and smoked at any time of the morning and talked on her cell phone.

It was doable! Booked a few times before but this stay confirmed it’s a no go next time 🤷🏻‍♀️
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The curtains do not close correctly! I’ve stayed in several rooms there and light shines in all night. Banging of doors. Asked for a regular room was put in a handicap accessible room!

Staff and breakfast

The breakfast was very good and exceeded our expectations.

The only negative thing I would say is that there is no ventilation system in the room like you find in most bathrooms so when we walked into the room it smelled like a bathroom. Not very pleasant but could have been worse.

The breakfast was very good and exceeded our expectations. The pool was very nice as well just wish there could have been a skimmer net so we could have cleaned out the bottom before we went in but not bad.

Awful experience. Would not use booking .com again unless credit back to me on the stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not clean. Not a good class of renters. Breakfast was terrible. Linens not delivered every day. Beds not made daily. Drug addiction arrested in room under us. Dogs in units around us barking. Website does not show it as a motel

The lication

Very nice staff room meet expectations everything was close by.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When I was there kid who was not able to swim wanted to get in the water using the handicap seat and no one at the property knew how to use it. Thant was kind of unexpected because I was with my kids and if I were in that situation I would have been mad

Clean, staff very friendly requests were given

Rough location - Sheriff’s needed at neighbors. Motorcycles doing burnouts at 2:30am.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Brevard County Sheriff’s Office came and visited neighbors. Somebody else did burnouts in the parking lot on their motorcycle at 2:30. Very rough location. Motel amenities are fairly standard, but the location and clientele are not good.

will never stay there again
    • King Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

front desk, manager. alot of drunk people stay there very loud, and alot of garbage outside

the front staff was very rude, even laughed in my face, they had made a mistake with my reservation and refused to correct it or do anything to help. Also there was no manager on duty for 4days, I did speak to him on the phone and he informed me that it was the weekend so there was no reason for him to be there. and he told me he would look into what happened on Tuesday and have not heard anything from him

This hotel is non expensive compared with the surroundings,...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is non expensive compared with the surroundings, it exceeds the expectations, bed was super comfortable. I truly beleive is the best option for this range price.

For the facilities, locations, and room quality these rooms should not cost more than Motel 6.
    • King Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

Shower head did not spray well. Hot water was luke warm at hottest setting. Rooms were not sound insulated very well. Highway noise quite evident in room. Towels were scratchy

Honestly, not much.

A decent place to spend a night while traveling.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not their fault, but the hotel was full of high school soccer and basketball players in town for tournament. They were a somewhat noisy. Breakfast buffet was pretty well cleaned out at around 8:45, I'm guessing because of the aforementioned high school groups.

Close proximity to freeway and many area restaurants.

Breakfast was just okay.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When you reserve queen size beds, you should get queen beds...these were full size beds.

Breakfast was just okay. However for the price for the motel it was fine.

Needed cleaning.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Needed cleaning. The draperies needed cleaning! Better yet, replaced. Floor was dirty. For the price I expected a little more. A place can be aged and still be clean. I will not stay here again nor recommend it.

Very nice breakfast spread, location convenient to...
    • King Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

Air conditioning unit was loud.

Very nice breakfast spread, location convenient to restaurants and shopping as it is right on a main route. Quiet location set further back from busy street.

It was just a place to crash. Nothing more.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was one of the worst sunken in hard and uncomfortable beds I’ve ever slept in. The water pressure was weak as well which made it hard to shower.

The rooms were clean and the staff were great.

We did not travel around the area so can’t answer the above...
    • King Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

We did not travel around the area so can’t answer the above question. Our stay was very good, handy location for travelling up to Port Canaveral, the girls at the desk were very pleasant and helpful, and the breakfast was excellent.

12pm check out, Bed was comfortable, room is better than...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

u can hear all outside noise in the morning, it woke me up and i like to sleep in

12pm check out, Bed was comfortable, room is better than images, no carpet, clean and does the job, for a quick place to spend the night

Nice, comfy place to stay that is close to highway but don't expect much from breakfast.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was unorganized and disorderly.. the breakfast area needs constant monitoring so food doesn't run out, clean spills, trash is not overflowing and gets changed out, etc.

Convenient access, proximity to highway. Friendly staff.

Would only stay in this hotel if it was the only place left in the area and I had no other options.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was very unprofessional. Upon checking in I had to go back to the desk to find out the wi-fi password, checkout time, if there was breakfast, or even if they had a pool because I was not informed. I had to ask multiple times for housekeeping to bring extra blankets and toiletries. I then received an attitude when I ask again because I did not get them the first time. Furthermore, upon checking out I told the women at the front desk that there was mold in the bathroom in the room I stayed in and her response was oh ok. She did not even bother asking what room I was in.

Location excellent!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very noisy ; Need to improve the facilities ( don't have extractor in Bathroom ).

Location excellent! Staff very nice and The breakfast very good! Very comfortable room and beds.

It was a very pleasant stay.
    • King Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

In the middle of my shower the water pressure got lower but there was enough water to rinse off with.

There was a nice selection of foods for the breakfast. Rooms were very nice I would recommend to a friend.

I did like the quality of service provided by the...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Interior of the room felt outdated. The park was tight early in the week with tenants parking trucks with trailers in the small areas.

I did like the quality of service provided by the housekeeping staff. The free wifi was adequate for all of my needs and I had no issues connecting or staying connected.

SLEEP HERE IF YOU HATE SLEEPING!!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

After travelling and checking in late. We were awakened at 7am with banging, drills etc from the adjacent room. Office removed pet fee only after my insistence for compensation--the noise, however, continued. Had I not requested something, all I would have gotten is an "I'm sorry." There was no specification indicating on-going construction, nor were we advised of check-in When complaining, I usually attempt to bring a solution to the table. Which in this case, I did. However , gentleman at the desk didn't bother to contact their maintenance staff to ask them to stop which prompted an additional trip to the office. Too late~ They had awakened a two-year old, so the late check out they offered (which I was entitled to given my status) was useless. Believe it or not, the noise continued AGAIN with drilling at a different room. By this time, the only thing we could think of was getting back on the road--even though we were exhausted

Rooms were clean , furniture in good condition

This place is a hoodwink at best. The management are fascists. If you like prostitutes and trash..
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were prostitutes and drug dealers everywhere. Do not stay here if you have a family. Its cheap for a reason.

This place is an excellent example of getting what you pay for. Cheap means cheap staff and cheap service. At first impression this place seemed ok so I decided to extend my stay and use the booking.com app to rebook. I messaged them that I wont be needing any cleaning the next morning and put a do not disturb sign on my door. They woke me up the next morning despite the rebooking, the do not disturb sign, and message that I would not need cleaning. The manager still insisted that I needed to refill another registration card. Instead of letting me sleep in they demanded I come to the front desk to fill out some more forms. This place is run by fascist and its a hoodwink at best. Don’t stay here, the customer does not count. The management has no self respect and have no appreciation for their customers. This place has the infrastructure to be a nice hotel but the staff need serious retraining on their attitude. If they worked for me, I would absolutely terminate their employment. This place is the second worst hotel experience I have ever had in 6 years of traveling and with booking.com. I am a Booking.com “Genius” member and “frequent Traveller”.

Cheap and average, suitable for overnight stopover
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room smelt like strong chemicals when we first entered room, once the chemical smell disappeared all we could smell was weed, especially on the sheets. We checked the beds after previous bad experiences in cheaper motels and one of the two beds had what appeared to be either best case small rocks/sand or worst case bug eggs or bug poo under the bed sheets. Walls were paper thin so could hear other people wandering around the carpark and walkways all night.

Cheap price and close to highway so was good for an overnight stopover, breakfast was basic but actually pretty good.

Room was OK. Probably will not stay there again

Motel was very noisy. Humans and dogs alike. Needs more, improved lighting in the room. When we checked out staff said they could not give me a receipt of any kind, as I had booked through Booking.com. I asked for a hand written receipt and they finally gave me a copy of the confirmation information. Hope this works if I have problem like I had in West Virginia.

over all the stay was good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the parking space, someone was always parking in front of my room and I would have to park a good distance from my room

nice cotinental breakfast and lady taking care of breakfast was very nice and really a very pleasant person that did a great! job

Great and exceeded our expectations for a Days Inn and the money

The receptionist was fine and polite but could have smiled a little and been more receptive. You need people behind the counter who greet you with a smile and are warm and receptive.

Extremely comfortable room and bed, very clean. The price was definitely right. Breakfast was great.

First time in Melbourne.....left with a positive impression of the hotel and the city.

I have an allergy to cats that initiates a slight bit of asthma. I visited with the front desk and they changed all the bed linen and added a new bedspread. I no longer had any indication of asthma.

Dirty place !

Not good place. Property is not good. Not a safe feeling on the property. Seems like a place for locals to meet up. Hang out , argue all hours of the night. Pretty rough place.

The motel / hotel is filthy , flea infested room , a lot of riif raff hanging around property. Things going on all night on the property. I was up looking outside worried about vehicle most of the night. A lot of noise.

very good value for the money, felt safe there and slept great. nice breakfast perk, too.
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

the building really needs an update on the exterior and the grounds need some work, really looked kinds awful. we were, however, very pleased with the accommodations and staff.

the room and the bed were great. Unfortunately the outer bldg. was most unappealing, the grounds around the hotel were not well maintained and there was some trash strewn about. The entry door to our room had us worried but the room was fine and the location quiet in spite of the busy area. Romantic, no, but more than adequate for the money.

It was okay.

We made reservations ahead of time about two weeks in advance and we were told by a front desk employee upon arrival from out of town that we would have to wait 2-4hours to get our rooms.. We had a funeral to go to and we had to speak with management. He reassured us that we would get our rooms as quickly as possible

The bed was really soft and comfortable

Good price, not enough parking spaces and total total disregard for customer requests.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

All of the lamps had so many cobwebs on them that I had to take a towel and wipe them off. The clock didn't work to show any accurate time, it could not be set and it kept counting seconds like it was a stop watch. Told the front desk that room 150 needed a clock that worked and the lady said that she would check into it -- it never happened. We also called the front desk to inform them that we did not want housekeeping to clean or enter the room because we knew that there was no portable safe and we needed to keep some jewelry and other expensive items out while we were attending a wedding. We came back into the room that night and they had entered our room anyway.

The bed sheets felt wet and made sleeping not good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed sheets felt wet and made sleeping not good. I should have asked for a different room however it was late and we were very tired. We had to sleep on top of the blankets. I have used Days Inn in the past and never had this problem.

Affordable, very clean, and staff was very accommodating
    • King Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

The location is great. You're close to the highway and all the restaurants and activities. The room was very clean and staff was very accommodating and friendly. I was skeptical about the rooms and service because of the price but I highly recommend this hotel. Don't be scared to stay here!!

Less than good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a loud noise all night from what I'm thinking was the air conditioner outside going on and off and the parking was aweful

It was near my office

Staff was pleasant and friendly.

Bugs in the room, pillows were terrible, door didn't feel secure when locked, parking was hit and miss, room attendants did not do a good job.

Staff was pleasant and friendly.

Room was nice and comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Employees passed right by my friend that had fallen down the stairs without checking on his wellbeing.

Nice room and staff was friendly. Until the accident on the day of check out.

An older motor lodge but very clean and comfortable.

Breakfast was basic. Prepared microwave stuff and cereal etc. Didn't see any fruit and there was only one yogurt left in the fridge.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Sarah checked me in. Room was spotless and bed was comfortable. Outside looked dated but the room looked like it was updated except for the lounge chair that looked like it came from the 60s.

Location, breakfast was offered, and I had a coffee pot and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The refrigerator didn't keep stuff cold enough, and the freezer part didn't freeze We had bedbugs the last night there, they came out, the maid came when I called and pulled our beds apart said we didn't have bugs, but I had shown her the bug from MY PILLOW and she tried to say it wasn't and squashed it.

Location, breakfast was offered, and I had a coffee pot and microwave

budget friendly
    • King Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

The carpets were dirty, my feet & childs were black from walking around barefoot. LaQuinta hotel is nicer and they both share the same property lot.

room came with mini fridge, microwave, hair dryer, ironing board & iron.

Good value
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was a little small for a hotel of this size. And it is hid behind another hotel..

It was clean. The value was great. And the proximity to I-95 was really convienent.

The staff was very nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Its not in the best part of town and seems a little sketchy. However it was quiet and no one disturbed us.

The staff was very nice. The free breakfast was fine.

Value for money, including breakfast, although not rich .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Having seen the price quality ratio I do not have any negative things. I could suggest removing the carpet in favor of a tiled floor for a better clean feeling.

Value for money, including breakfast, although not rich ....

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

The LQ is next door

My trip was delayed because of severe weather. I called the manager and agreed to pay for the 4 day stay He agreed not to cancel. They canceled ,and I had to take the the last room at a higher price. The LQ is next door, stay there. Do not use Booking .com

The LQ is next door

Big enough, good value
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The tile floors were FILTHY. You had to wear your shoes the whole time because your feet would get black. This was our 2nd trip to a days inn with tile floors and we had the same problem at both. They obviously mop them with dirty water so they are never actually cleaned properly.

Big enough, good value

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Friendly staff, great location and amenities!

Some of the cable stations are glitchy---it's like when the satellite is struggling to find the signal. They do have one washer and dryer on site for guest use, which can be difficult to utilize since, there is only one of each.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Good location. Located right off of I-95. Gas stations and a few restaurants are within walking distance. A short drive to more restaurants, shopping, and the beach. Wifi worked great. Rooms were clean and stocked. Microwaves, mini fridge, coffee pot, and tea bags are among some of the in room amenities. They also provide soap, shampoo, and mouth wash. Check out is noon, which we also loved. We would definitely stay again!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Friendly, Efficient and Economical
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I arrived late night and the office clerk, "Jose", was extremely helpful. There was a problem with my reservation on booking.com but the clerk remedied the problem quickly, efficiently and with a Friendly Attitude. I greatly appreciated and needed his care as I had come off the highway after a long, frustrating drive. The breakfast sandwiches were Awesome and hit the spot. The rest of the staff was pleasant and friendly throughout my stay. Thank you!

Still a good place
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Lots of noise from other hotel guests. The clientele seems to have become unruly and selfish, but that is not just the hotel's fault.

Friendly and helpful staff. Room was very clean with a fresh smell. Comfy beds. Hotel is less than half a mile from the I95, highly convenient to get to places. About 10 minute-drive from downtown Melbourne with lots of restaurants and shops.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

It was Okay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

All the men and women beating on our door all night and we didn't get any sleep. We were actually scared to go to sleep. The people outside the door threatened to break our door down cussing. It was awful. When taking a shower it would go from warm to scalding hot to freezing. We got burnt. T

How close it was to our event at the church

We didn't have the chance to eat breakfast because we...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room carpet need to be clean because when you open the door smell like mold or humid, until one get accustom to the smell; other than that, everything was good.

We didn't have the chance to eat breakfast because we over sleep and then breakfast was over. In regards of what we like, I would say the employees on the counter, they represent the image of the hotel, and both employees when we check in and out were extremely polite, professional and have an excellent actitud in all areas which is very important when your work is with people. The room comply with the equipments necessary that make your stay there more confortable for a short time.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Excellent hotel , comfort at an affordable price

I would have liked a surprise visit from a sixteen year old blonde with big tits but this did not happen

This is a very special hotel Comfort and older facilities very well looked after It's a budget hotel with outstanding friendly service It's a good quality stay at an affordable price So rare these days and not to be missed

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Comfy bed!
    • King Room - Smoking

Every thing about the hotel was fine. However, some idiot decided to set off a stink bomb in the middle of the night!

The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. Location was perfect for us.

Disgusting Hotel
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

The front desk manager on the night shift was rude as heck. The room looked clean when we first walked in, but after a few minutes, we started seeing baby roaches crawling around. Called the front desk to no avail, since the hotel was sold out. So we requested for fresh clean sheets and towels , but the housekeeping staff who brought us our sheets and towels acted like it was such a hassle to come bring us our stuff. This was all during the first night. This will most definitely be the first and last experience at this particular Days Inn. I would never recommend my worst enemy to stay there.....

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Nice room but not ready by 3:00 as advertised

Room was not ready at 3:00. Told several people it would be another hour or two.

Clean, two chairs and desk, frig, microwave, breakfast. When room was not ready at 3:00, I told them I needed to get ready for an appointmemt, my room was switched to one that was ready.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

loved the non-carpeted floor in room because knew it would...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

multiple cigarette butts outside all room doors , on walkway, up against building, as well as beyond curb. Even directly in front of smoke free rooms. They need to be removed regularly for those of us with formaldehyde allergies (I had to take an antihystemine and run personal room air purifier in order to stay

loved the non-carpeted floor in room because knew it would be easier for staff to keep it dust/dirt free.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

6.0
    Loved the pool are how private it was.
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Location.Alot of riff-raff noisy late at night partying. They chemicals in their cleaning products used to clean rooms is highly toxic and leaves rooms stinking badly. I'm allergic to strong smells and It was almost unbearable.

Loved the pool are how private it was.Lobby and rooms clean and tidy. Management were very helpful and nice.