Reviews of Aqua A North Beach Village Resort Hotel 3 stars

3016 Windamar Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA

#34 of 131 hotels in Fort Lauderdale

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Great in paper but disappointing in reality
    • King Studio

Cleanness and Maintenance was very bad .... bathrooms were not very clean with a shower that had back-up water and would not drain Bed was dirty and I woke up with some bites on my skin that looked like bed bug so I ask immediately to change room

It was right down the street from the beach, tons of...
    • King Studio

There wasn’t anything I disliked about the property itself, but I did notice that with the bed in the bedroom, underneath the last layer of sheet the part underneath was dirty and had hair on it, it wasn’t cleaned at all just covered with a clean sheet.

It was right down the street from the beach, tons of different pools we were able to swim in, had a cafe and market on the property that I would definitely recommended.

Very nice stay with the family. We stayed a lot of time in the pool !
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The security around the building could be improved. Key cards to enter the property would prevent others to enter.

This is a great place to stay with kids. Everything is very clean and staff is very helpful. 2 pools open early and late have bern a pleisure for us.

Great staff and location
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The room smelled humid and the windows, and surfaces could have used bit of deeper cleaning.

The staff was amaizing, they checked us in early, let us check out late, and they were very nice and polite. Location was great, two blocks from the beach, walking distance to CVS, restaurants and bars.

Beautiful mistake
    • King Studio

Wish there was some sort of breakfast included other than just coffee.

This was truly what I'd call a "beautiful mistake." I was on layover from Nashville en route to Baltimore and missed my connect. This place was available last minute, so I booked it at a surprisingly reasonable rate, not knowing what to expect. It was a block from the beach, the rooms were spotless, air-conditioned, and the Brackish Pool did wonders for my health. It's a jewel in the middle of a bunch of high-rises. I needed the extra night to recover from the flight, so I was grateful. The front desk accommodated me in getting the exact same room the following night at no additional cost. Very fortunate to come across this place. I highly recommend it to anyone passing through Ft. Lauderdale.

Super, awesome, fabulous -- thank you for taking such good care of us!!!
    • Deluxe Double Queen Studio

No fault to the hotel, but there was construction in the area that is hammering constantly.

The Staff makes this place. They are so accommodating and kind. They try to assist in any and every way possible. Lucy was FABULOUS!!! Room was always clean and well maintained. Supplies plentifully stocked. Pools well maintained. Easy walking distance to beach.

Outstanding
    • Deluxe King Studio

Everything was fine and I loved it

I loved every thing about the place I will return again

Little hidden gem! :)
    • Deluxe Double Queen Studio

The construction next block. However, that's not the hotel's fault. They do their best to keep the rooms clean and windows closed, so the noise doesn't bother you that much. ;)

The ladies at the front desk are awesome! Maggie and Aquanetta are the best! Aqua will always stay after work to verify everything is ok for all guests. She gets there a few minutes before 7 and I found her there even after 7 pm! Both, Aqua and Maggie will go the extra mile to please you. The kitchenette is well equipped. The beach is just one block from the hotel. They give you towels, chairs and umbrella. This hotel is definitely a little gem in the neighborhood. We had a wonderful time with friends there. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

Satisfying...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Two Queen Beds

I liked everything from the comfort of the beds to the cleanness of the room and value. But the best was the staff, specially the lady at the front office (M). Also the location was perfect, walking distance to the beach and awesome restaurants/bars...

Beautiful, tranquil, & easy access to shops & restaurants.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Two Queen Beds

More lighting throughout the space would have been preferred, but not a must. Also we weren’t sure if the floors were mopped between stays, otherwise everything was perfect!

All of the staff were nothing but helpful. Maggie went above & beyond to ensure everything was accounted for so we could have the best stay possible.

Felt like home comfort and peaceful
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

I have nothing bad to say

Cleanness inside and out. Very very close to the beach. It just feels like you're living in some apartment complex. Would stay ever time I visit

Good Stay
    • Deluxe Double Queen Studio

Terrible wifi. Initially on check in rude staff member. Housekeeping service varied. Some days we received bath towel, hand towel, and face cloths. Some days face cloths were missing.

Cheap parking. Chairs and umbrellas provided. Clean room. Friendly staff after initial encounter. Great location. We usually stay at the Hilton where we are charged 30 per day for parking and daily resort fees.

I really liked everything here.
    • King Studio

The standard rooms are very very small but clean and efficient.

I really liked everything here. The rooms are new and clean and I love the saltwater pool. It is a small and charming place. The staff is wonderful. They make you feel welcome right away and take care of anything you

Maggie & the Staff are Friendly & Acccomadating!
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Maggie & the Staff are Friendly & Acccomadating! The Aqua is Clean, Comfortable & Close to the Beach! We Loved the Charming & Quaint Decor & Overall feel of the property! Hope to be back soon......

Perfect for what we needed. Would definitely stay again.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Two Queen Beds

The room was large, clean and comfortable and about a block away from the beach for a reasonable price. I have no complaints and would stay again if we ever cruise out of Fort Lauderdale again.

I would gladly stay their again
    • King Studio

The property had everything but it is a large property and that means you might have to walk several blocks to do laundry or go to the fitness center at one of the sister hotels.

Great room, great staff, great location.

Great place if all you need a room for is to sleep
    • King Studio

Bathroom needs better cleaning. Landscaping needs attention, power went out during a storm and I can see the power lines being affected from the trees on the property. This place isn’t good if it ever rains

Bed was nice , having a mini fridge is always use ful

Good overall cost quality ratio.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Receptionist is not always on the front room of the resort, depending on time. There are several different resorts on the very quiet and seemingly safe region by the same owner, and receptionist may be on other property. So on a late check out you might still have to call on the intercom and wait him to arrive to provide your keys (it didnt take long in our case, but still...)

Good overall cost quality ratio. Cheap parking.

The apartment was really nice which was great because there were lots of storms when I stayed!
    • King Studio

There’s a construction site right by the hotel so it’s not at all peaceful!

Maggie was very welcoming. The King Suite I had was great especially as it rained a lot so I had plenty of space inside.

Always enjoy our stay and will be back again soon !
    • King Studio

There is no elevator in either of the two buildings so you have to take your luggage up one or two flights of steps unless you have a ground unit.

Great location. Walk to restaurants and the beach is only a block away. Staff is very friendly and quickly responds to any requests you make.

Recently renovated hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

A/C was a little louder but I think it is normal noise for individual units.

Recently renovated hotel. Two swimming pools, one with fresh water. Quiet, clean and large rooms. Hotel is one block away from the beach. It has a nice vibe. It is a very nice hotel with no resort fees. .... and it is one block away from Village Café which is good for breakfast.

Amazing!
    • King Studio

Although the canva behind the bed was stunning, it was a little uncomfortable if you wanted to sit up and watch TV.

Super comfortable bed and pillows! Loved the pretty and cozy rooms.

Didn't meet our expectations
    • Deluxe King Studio

- WiFi does not work at all. We were told it was a current issue but many TripAdvisor reviews from last year up to date mention WiFi problem - We could hear EVERYTHING next door (when I say everything I mean it). It felt like people next door were in our room instead, - One night a couple was arguing outside and yelling and also we had someone banging on our door almost a midnight (It felt like we were in a motel) I would not recommend this hotel.

- Location is great if you want to go to the beach - Staff is friendly

It was quiet and clean, the bathroom was a bit dated and had...
    • King Studio

That we had a late check in and we had to wait outside near the office till someone showed up. There was a door that connected to another room, but was not any way to lock the conjoining room.

It was quiet and clean, the bathroom was a bit dated and had build up, not dirty per se, just old. Bed was alright, not perfect, but firm.

Gorgeous boutique hotel just a block from the beach.
    • Deluxe King Studio

The hotel is compact and sometimes guests are very loud and unavoidably yelling by the pools or other rooms is heard in the room.

Gorgeous boutique hotel just a block from the beach. Newly redone, impeccable white rooms. Relaxed and fun with comfortable beds. 2 pools. Some rooms have full kitchenettes. Great reception and friendly, helpful staff. Easy parking .

Nice but spoilt by late night/early morning guests partying by the pool

Our room opened on to one of the pools - resort needs to do much better in monitoring and asking people not to hang out and make lots of noise around the pool. 2 of the 4 nights we stayed, we had people partying after 1.30am - severely spoilt my stay at Aqua. Resort should either monitor the pool or send a night manager routinely round (I did speak to hotel staff about it after 1st night).

Staff very friendly and helpful, rooms are nice and big, nicely decorated. Like the North Beach Village location

Great place if its not spring break!
    • King Studio

we were there at spring break so...as a couple 50 yo's it was a litle loud...but the staff keptthe party around one pool and the "older" guests had another pool to themselves...the staff really kept the mayhem in check and the property pristine...great spot!!

This property was a nice change of pace from the resorts along ft lauderdale beach blvd...small hotel but two pools, sleek clean rooms and a 1 minute walk to the beach...uber at night and never pay to park!

Pleasant and comfortable. We would return to this property.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Room 2013 is dark and cave-like especially on a cloudy day. We travel to Florida to escape the dark winter of the Midwest so natural lighting in the room is very important to us. Feedback to the management would be to increase their attention to details. Examples: thoughtful arrangement of furniture in rooms and common areas for better flow of people, picking up stray items that have been abandoned, etc. A few more details and this property could be excellent.

The location to FTL Beach is super close. We especially appreciate the "village" concept of the NBV family. We liked the privacy of our room and the common areas, although limited. Service was on point.

The location is good and the area is quiet despite being...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Two Queen Beds

The room was filthy. I don’t think the floors have been cleaned in a long time. Dishes were also dirty.

The location is good and the area is quiet despite being close to the beach. The convience of kitchen appliances was nice.

The midcentury modern style was well-kept.
    • King Studio

The bed was very hard, and if you had noisy neighbors, it was a rough night. Luckily, that only happened to us once over a 4 night stay.

The midcentury modern style was well-kept. I booked a king suite with my husband in mind and ended up taking my mother instead, who has limited mobility. They were able to move us to the first floor. She was not able to get in and out of the bathtub, but loved everything else. The kitchenette was very handy.

was a fine stay, but things could have been better.
    • Deluxe Double Queen Studio

staff was a little rude a times. wished the cleaning staff was quicker at getting the rooms cleaned in the afternoon and did a better job of getting the sand from the beach swept from the floor.

comfortable bed. convenient location to beach. good sized room.

Good location, very spacious.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

It was not clean. There was debris all over the shower curtain, make up finger prints on the bedroom door and wall, and the toilet/shower/sink should have been cleaner. The bed frame is fabric, which would be ok for a home, but it was filthy at a hotel. The sheets were clean but had stains all over them that I guess bleach couldn’t get out.

Good location, very spacious.

we had a lovely stay here ,the staff were so helpful and the...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

we had a lovely stay here ,the staff were so helpful and the room was perfect for us, clean and comfortable ,location was ideal close to beach and restaurants ,would stay there again ,thanks heaps

It was fine!
    • King Studio

The place is not suppervised at night and If you need someone in the reception at night it takes too long until they come.

It was clean and they cleaned the room everyday! Very close to the beach!

Location of the hotel is ideal.
    • King Studio

There were spring break students who partied hard and loud by the pool for hours and no one stopped them. They were drunk and I was too afraid to confront them when they were that wound up. Could not sleep with all the commotion from 4 to 6 am.

Location of the hotel is ideal.

i think i should get a refund, due to lack of sleep. Marty should be fired.
    • King Studio

a primary function of a hotel is to provide a place to sleep. was put in a room by the pool, and the staff did not enforce the closing time of the pool. therefore, my wife and I got very little sleep.

Solid stay, kids loved it.
    • Deluxe Double Queen Studio

Towels were quite washed out. Bell from reception are woke us up in the middle of the night.

Nice clean facility, was cheaper then anything else of this level. Cute inside area to just hang out with kids by the pool of it is your thing. Even has a garden for al fresco eat ins.

The location, the parking facility.
    • King Studio

No breakfast at all, the disorganized staff that forgot to clean our room one day. The local restaurant had big difficulties in meeting breakfast demand - long waiting.

The location, the parking facility.

Despite having to change rooms due issues with bathroom, I would return to hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Queen Studio

No elevator if your room is on the second floor and you have to deal with heavy luggage....

Easy walking to the beach and kitchenette facilities. Pleasant and accommodating staff!

The staff is great. They are difficult to contact and a late arrival may include a long wait.
    • King Studio

Trying to contact the hotel before we arrived was very difficult. No one answered and I finally left a message but no one called me back. The person I was traveling with finally was able to contact someone and told them we would be arriving late. They said no problem. We arrived at 10:45 PM but no one came to check us in until 11:30 PM. We called them repeatedly. After traveling from Washington State we were tired and unhappy. I will say the young man that finally came was very patient and stayed that way even though we were probably not very nice at that point. I'd give him an A for staying cool and trying to rectify a bad situation. The next day Maggie was very good and helpful. Her positive attitude is what made the stay acceptable.

The staff was very cordial and patient. The location was excellent and close to the beach.

We got a small suite from the ground floor and found it to...
    • King Studio

We got a small suite from the ground floor and found it to be good, clean and spacious with a nice interior. Staff was helpful and parking free in front of the hotel. Good breakfast choices can be found when you walk / drive 0.5 - 1 mile down the beach.

Beautiful hotel, nice room, perfect location and best price
    • King Studio

When I came to check in, no one was there which is fine because we came late but when I called them I waited over 20 minutes and tried to call again but they didn’t answer but when one man came and call them and said that he’d lost his key they came immediately

Beautiful hotel, nice room, perfect location and best price

very pleasant, I would stay there again.
    • King Studio

Next time I will ask for a room down stairs. Stairs step when your are older.

The friendliness of the man at the front desk and helpfulness on where to go eat.

Aqua Hotel Dec 2017
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Insufficient accommodation in terms of beds so had to use a blowup mattress that took up the entire lounge (booked for 4 adults but only 3 beds available), staff v unhelpful and rude, rooms were not serviced properly and were a bit grubby. Rooms still unserviced at 4pm of a day after arriving back from the beach.

Braai area and pool were nice. Good location overall and easy to access beach etc. Hotel has potential if managed better.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Great location near the beach and great restaurants. Perfect for a pre-cruise stay.
    • King Studio

Aqua A has a very beachy feel; the room was decorated in aqua and white with a surfboard hanging on the wall. Perfect location for our short stay! Maggie at the front desk was very friendly and gave excellent recommendations for dining nearby.

Beautiful, friendly staff, close to beach!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Only stayed one night and honestly it was perfect.

Loved the clean all white design with hints of aqua. I stayed in the spacious King Suite. It was wonderful like my own apartment with a bedroom, kitchen, and living room. Didnt know there were 2 pools! Clean, staff was friendly and courteous. 1 block from the beach. Very nice stay.

The place was simple and clean.
    • King Studio

The only thing we didn't like was the discolored water in the bathroom. The drain in the tub was very slow.

The place was simple and clean. The staff was especially kind and helpful

Nice space, quite and relaxing, clean. We enjoyed our stay.
    • One-Bedroom King Room with Two King Beds

Nobody was in the office during check in time. We have to wait with other customers.

We enjoyed the place,quite and relaxing,nice space, perfect for my family.

Totally love the place.
    • Queen Studio

The air conditioner had a hard time keeping up with the heat.

The staff was so friendly and accommodating. This is a small, old-timey Florida hotel, which is my favorite. They gave me a 10% off coupon for dinner in their cafe, and gave me a recommendation for a nail salon. The room was comfy, and the two pools were clean. This was my 3rd visit, and I'll go back next time I'm in Ft. Lauderdale.

All in all I would recommend to friends.
    • King Studio

The room we had was way to tiny for two people. In all fairness, she did ask if we wanted another room. We were already in so we declined.

The hotel is super cute. The staff is super awesome.

Our stay was very enjoyable.
    • King Studio

Some of the metal (shower curtain rod) had rust spots. The two chairs in the room were solid plastic and a bit noisy to move or to sit in.

The staff was friendly. The room, while not huge, met all our needs. The pool was literally 10 steps from our room. Although the closest restaurant (one block away) had very few food choices, the beach and other restaurants (3-6 blocks) had plenty of good choices. The proximity to the beach for the price was very good.

Location, cleanness, facilities, looks
    • King Studio

Room showed signs of wear and exchanging a few things (cabinet falling apart, bathroom door not closing properly) would leave a better impression.

Location, cleanness, facilities, looks

Spacious rooms
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

When we got there to check in no one was in the office. We had to call multiple times to get someone to check us in. We waited over 30 minutes which is unexceptable.

Spacious rooms

It was nice.
    • King Studio

They were working on the room next door to mine. Our was loud until they finished everyday. The heated pool didn't feel heated.

It was nice. Walking distance to the beach. Nothing great and over the top, but nothing bad either.

Overall for the money spent it was great Stephanie was awesome would probably stay again.
    • One-Bedroom King Room with Two King Beds

The tile floors need better cleaning,and bathroom tub very slippery need s updating. But they did an awesome job accommodating all my concerns for safety. Stephanie was 🙆

Great location, nice in theory, but disorganized management and trouble with cleanliness and basics.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Unfortunately, we arrived late and waited nearly 30 minutes for someone to come with our keys (they have one office which services many buildings). Once we got to our room, it was filthy - a screen was broken and there were ants, dirt and bugs throughout the space. One bed was covered in lint/dirt. It took nearly an hour and multiple calls to change rooms (it's now after midnight). Our room at the Aqua was clean, and large and comfortable but we had no hot water the entire stay. We tried, repeatedly, to get in touch with hotel staff, who were friendly but never followed through. We finally found the manager's office and walked there. We wasted a lot of our vacation trying to just have a clean room where we could take a shower. Not ideal.

The location is fantastic. One block from the beach. The hotel is quaint, the pool nice and the rooms large.

I absolutely loved my stay!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Nothing could be better. I loved everything about this hotel and staff.

I absolutely loved this place! The hotel was walking distance to the beach. My room was beautiful. The hotel staff, Sandy and Stephanie was absolutely amazing. They went above and beyond to help me get situated and accommodated me with anything that I needed while visiting with them. This by far is my absolute favorite hotel. I will definitely be returning over and over again.

Love every minute of it!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Nothing really, mayb make parking complimentary lol

Such an awesome frontdesk staff!!! I cant remember her name, but she made me so happy & thankful for her. After driving all night for 11 hours from Ga ,she was an angel at how pleasant and smooth she made checking in. We decided to add. An extra night making it 3 nights! The location, wuiet and peaceful but tet right in the middle of great night lifeadult atmosphere !! I will be making this my spot when i vidit.

It was really simple yet comfortable and very near to the...
    • King Studio

The wifi was slow and the rooms were dark. There were only 2 power sockets and a couple more for the TV. Bedside lamps and other equipment in the room need to be plugged into the 2 available power sockets, making it less convenient to charge handphones and other mobile devices.

It was really simple yet comfortable and very near to the beach and amenities. The property was well-kept.

Great pre cruise hotel
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Hotel is very close to the beach. easy walk of about one block. Nice area , very quiet . Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was bigger than expected and the bed was very comfortable. Over all very pleased.

Very good
    • One-Bedroom King Room with Two King Beds

The Village Café were we had breakfast was expensive with small portions and not so flexibel. We were disapointed when we wanted to have an american breakfast.

Gabriel was the best!!!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Housekeeping was not so good...

Gabriel was the best!!! He made us feel so welcome! The location (walking distance from beach) and rooms are just perfect.

Charming hotel with a beach vibe.
    • King Studio

Nice and laid back style hotel. Super personal and caring staff. Due to a conflict with our flight schedule, we requested a late check out, and Stephanie promptly said yes, than she mentioned that we could stay in the property and use the pool, after we were checked out. Our whole experience was great, and we are definetely staying in this hotel again!

Very happy with our stay. Will definitely go back.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Rooms are clean and new. Very close to the beach. Pool was right outside our door. Very safe for the children and easy for the parents to supervise.

Good
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Rooms needed some renovations. Table was in bad condition, paint was loose on the walls. We was also 4 in a room but we only have 3 plates in the kitchen, not a big deal.

Nice pool area

We had a stress free stay and would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

Bed was a little hard.

I liked the location of the room and the space and style of the room. The staff was extremely accommodating. Bryan and Stephanie made us feel at home and comfortable.

A place to visit more than once
    • Deluxe Double Queen Studio

They don't have recycling available at the hotel. We ended up taking our recyclables (plastic bottles, paper bag, wine bottle) to the recycling receptacles on the streets.

Friendly staff, spacious room, walking distance to the beach and restaurants.

Excellent location and value, very clean cool added locations around ot! Dpa,Art Gallery, mini marke
    • King Studio

Breakfast was supossed to be included i be er got anythng not even an orange juice! I got chRged for an iced coffee. Thats wrong and misleading. The hot water was off at noght until late next morning. Nit cool.

Cleanliness, service, location, the additional aervices at the surrounding properties were great the minu market the cafe the store abd gallsry the only minus is I waa aware of itvonly my 3rd day woulve used more if i only knew about it before habd. Also the breakfast was supposed to be included. I only went there my last day order a cold ice coffee and eas charged! That was definitwly not cool . Needs to be more organized if it says breakfast included do so and ensure your guests arecaware upon arrival.

Okay hotel at a great location.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Very dirty floors, not many beach towels. Unfortunately one night some guest turned up with loud music and alcohol at midnight at the pool, we phoned the reception, who told us they will send someone over, however no one came. Not much sleep that night.

Beds are comfy, spacious space, great pools, close to the beach.

A spot of sunshine and warmth
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The bathroom is a little small but functional and spotlessly clean!

The staff is amazing! Always ready to help and happy to see guests. Special shout out to Maggie! The hostess with the mostest! It was great to be greeted by Maggie after a day out. She truly and genuinely makes you feel like you are at your home away from home. The property is one block from the beach and the one bedroom balcony has a brilliant view of the ocean. Very spacious living room, kitchen/dining area and bedroom in the one bedroom suite.

Great place, amazing location and awesome staff!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

I would highly recommend this place. Location is excellent, we walked to the beach in 3 minutes. The staff is wonderful. Maggie and Stephanie make you feel like home. Two pools, very family freindly. We will definitely be back!

Loved it!!
    • King Studio

The beds weren't the most comfortable, and the shower/ bathroom was a little outdated, but hardly anything to complain about.

Staff was exceedingly great! Making us feel right at home right away. Location was excellent, less than a minute to the sand and water, plus it's also nearby the exciting strip of restaurants and stores. The pools were nice and refreshing, loved waking up and just walking out my bedroom door to the pool right outside.

I got what I paid for, I guess.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Flies coming out of the shower drain. Bathroom is teeny tiny and the shower lacks a door or curtain. Furniture is Ikea quality. Room is so humid they provide a dehumidifier for you; we had to empty ours 3 times during our one night stay. Bed and pillows were not comfortable - between the noise of the dehumidifier, the noise of the wall unit air conditioner, and the uncomfortable bed, we slept barely 4 hours. We actually looked forward to checking out.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Not bad for the money. Just not comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

It has recently been updated in a modern style. Looks nice but furniture was not very comfortable. The bed was not comfortable at all. It was like sleeping on a hid-a-bed. Mattress was maybe 3 inches thick. Only 1 outlet for 2 plugs in the entire bedroom. Had to unplug lamps to plug in CPAP, so we had no light in the bedroom at all. Didn't think this remodel through very well.

The size of the suite was nice. It was nice to have extra towels in the room instead of having to call for more. The staff was great, very friendly. Great location, couple blocks from the beach.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Great place with great staff
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

As a Swedish coffee addict, there could have been more regular coffee provided to the very nice coffee brewing machine. That would really have been extra extra.

This place was great it had as promised the what we liked extra features two pools giving choice depending on where the sun were, BBQ that we used in the nice garden. All photos proved to be reality when visiting. What was not shown on pictures was the extrememly nice and service minded staff. What we also did not understand was that the hotell is part of a grou of hotels in the neighborehood block, and those facilities could also be used. Very generous with usage of towels at the pool side or bring to the beach.

Browse Aqua A North Beach Village Resort Hotel traveller photo gallery