Reviews of Hotel Angeleno 4 stars

170 North Church Lane, Westwood, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

#121 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Good hotel if noise problems and costs improve.
    • West Coast Accessible Room

Noise from high way placed just near the hotel is so bad that I could not sleep well. Noise from the next room is also big; coughing, showering, etc.

Good view from restaurant

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

I liked the balcony.
    • West Coast King Room

I didnt like the lobby wasnt really that welcoming almost as if you had to be formal in a lobby . I feel u should feel and be comfy .

I liked the balcony. I feel like the view could be better. Tv Was nice touch.

Location ok.
    • West Coast Double Room

Wrong room allocated, should have been a double room with two beds instead one king bed. Can hear noise from freeway and from the floor above and rooms next door.

Location ok.

Rooms were overpriced but food and employees were absolutely kind.
    • West Coast Double Room

Bedbugs and extremely noisy rooms plus extra (high) costs for parking, even if you have room.

Meals were all great and the employees are wonderfully kind.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Easy access on the roads;
    • West Coast King Room

Noise from the motorway; Valet service appearing to steal an item from our car! Still trying to understand why...

Easy access on the roads; Comfortable rooms apart from ocasional cigarette smoke smell; Free wine from 1730 to 18:30; Nice gym and pleasant pool area.

Good value for location and nice hotel, but very loud at night from the cars on the highway.
    • West Coast Double Room

Noise from highway was very loud making it difficult to sleep. They did provide earplugs which helped. As a light sleeper I hardly slept, but my friend didn’t notice the noise and slept just fine without earplugs.

Price for the location and 4 star hotel was the best in the area.

Location is very convenient for visiting Getty Center or...
    • West Coast Double Room

Location is very convenient for visiting Getty Center or UCLA. Nice spacious room, restaurant with a wonderful view, small gym. There is a valet parking also.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Valet service is nice.
    • City View King Room

They gave us a room that was not promised. They are not helpful. Hotel is near the freeway and a lot of noise coming from the road.

Valet service is nice. Room was clean and services are good. Bed was comfortable.

Great service and location, but not worth the price. And remember not to leave anything behind!!!
    • City View King Room

I booked for 3 nights. When I arrived on the first night at midnight, my room was not available. While they gave me an upgraded room on the first night, I was forced to stay the remaining 2 nights back in my original room which is obviously a hassle! Even worse, I left a fancy dual port phone charger with 2 extra long cables in the first room and when I realized it the same day, I called immediately. Guess what, nothing was to be found and it magically disappeared! Obviously, the housekeeping took it (stole it) but no one knows where it went. This is quite low-class behavior from a "high-class" hotel. WARNING: parking is NOT FREE as someone claimed in one of the reviews. It is $35/day!! It is only free if you are a loyalty member AND you booked directly with the hotel.

Bed was very comfortable. Excellent service. No tip policy.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Friendly Staff, Great Service
    • West Coast Double Room

The fwy was pretty loud. Too close to fwy.

Staff is very helpful and friendly. Andrew was exceptionally nice and with helpful suggestions. Loved the No Tips = No hassle and worry, Great to know staff is well compensated.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

I would stay at the Hotel Angelino again for the convenience of minimizing bad LA traffic.
    • West Coast King Room

Food and parking are way too expensive. Food quality and diversity are limited.

Great location. Complementary drive to and from the Getty. Friendly staff.

terrible!!
    • West Coast Double Room

1、very very very noisy;2、no pajamas;3、no Slipper;4、swimming pool is tiny. 5、after I paid $402, they overcharge us $89 after I left,and I wrote to them 3 times to ask why?no any answer yet!!

It was close to the getty museum.
    • West Coast Double Room

There were several things that were not expected. The road noise is overwhelming. The staff at the front desk was rushed in everything that they did. And the bug situation needs attending to. I ll try and post a picture for you. There were a couple. It s impossible to capture all of them when the bugs scurry away so quickly.

It was close to the getty museum. Because of it s proximity to the museum I d like to think that I could stay there again but because of the problems that we had this time it might be a questionable choice in the future. There are choices available

Would definitely stay here again.
    • West Coast King Room

A little loud in the morning, as it's right next to the freeway. Also, when I arrived there was some hair on the floor (clearly not mine).

The bed was extremely comfortable. The close proximity to UCLA was also fantastic. The service was PHENOMENAL!!! Seriously, the staff were extremely helpful!!!

The location of the hotel is next to the high way.
    • West Coast Accessible Room

The location of the hotel is next to the high way. It gets pretty loud at nights. And the room is not very clean, there are stains on doors and walls, and even on the beddings! The staffs are very nice though. But the stay was not good.

Impressive style and great service.
    • City View King Room

I surprised my son and his friend with this hotel when they needed a place to stay on short notice. My son called to tell me how amazing and "cool" the hotel was and he NEVER calls his mother! That's how I know it exceeded expectations.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Clean, comfortable beds no hidden extra charges and good...
    • West Coast King Room

Noise from adjoining rooms as there is a inch gap at the bottom of all the doors! Not enough staff on reception and very slow service at breakfast

Clean, comfortable beds no hidden extra charges and good view from bar

Clean, staff are nice and the best thing: no need to pay...
    • West Coast Double Room

My room was very noisy: 1, The hotel is located right next to the highway 405, it was very noisy even in the night. 2, I heard a lot of noise from the neighbors.

Clean, staff are nice and the best thing: no need to pay tips to the staff. That's an awesome idea, and it worked really well.

Uncomfortable, old and small beds in tiny rooms that are over priced and ridiculous high parking
    • West Coast Double Room

I didn’t like how tiny the rooms are, how small and old and u comfortable the beds are, I didn’t like how small the bathroom was or the glass door which gave no privacy to any of my family using the toilet or shower. I didn’t like that you guys charge $34.00 a day for parking (that’s crazy) I didn’t like that I couldn’t reach the front desk no matter how many times I called.

I liked the offer of wine hour, the fact they had a pool and cafe area.

Convenient location, right off the 405 freeway.
    • West Coast Double Room

Promximity to freeway comes with a Downside - freeway noise was noticeable even on a high-floor room. Restaurant at the top of the hotel wasn't great for Sunday breakfast: service was terribly slow, food was mediocre for the price. Seems like a good place for drinks (nice view) but I'd skip the food.

Convenient location, right off the 405 freeway. Comfortable beds, clean facilities.

Would go back
    • West Coast King Room

Only thing is location is right near the freeway so its noisy in the room. Thats the only downside

Excellent customer service and relations. Staff went out of their way to help

I can't wait to stay here again!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Even though the room is really well soundproofed, the 405 is definitely noisy at certain hours (like 6 am on a Monday). This really didn't bother me; the view was worth it! The only other downside was that the lock on the balcony jammed on us. This didn't really bother me either; standing on the balcony was slightly terrifying.

We are locals who needed to escape a heat wave, and this was the best mini impromptu vacation I've ever had! The room was so comfortable, the bed was wonderful, and I loved the lighting on the headboard. Also, the swimming pool was incredible at night, and had an outdoor fireplace to dry off after our swim. It was very romantic. The restaurant and lounge were amazing, the food was delicious, and the "Skip the Tip" policy is brilliant.

It was absolutely breathtaking.
    • West Coast Accessible Room

There was nothing I didn't, everything was in my satisfaction during my stay.

The bed felt like a cloud. I slept like a baby, and the hotel was near many attractions.

A VERY frustrating stay.
    • West Coast King Room

Absolutely did not appreciate being double charged for a video that I purchased one time and then when I called and spoke to the hotel manager he was not even the least bit helpful.

Nice clean hotel , friendly staff and located in a self sufficient location.
    • West Coast King Room

Hotel doesn’t give innercircle valet parking discount if you book through third parties and therefore you need pay an additional charge for the parking as no other option exists even though the location is far from the CBD .

The hotel offers incentives to book direct with them like dropping the valet daily charge and upgrading the wifi internet via the innercircle club .

In the end, I would say it’s a expected hotel and the money is worth
    • West Coast Double Room

Staffs were quite helpful and enthusiastic. Rooms are neat and clean. Everything is just fine but location is a inconvenient unless you have a rental car. To the beach only takes about 10mins via freeway. To Hollywood May take a little bit longer about 30mins

Wonderful shuttle service within a three-mile radius.
    • West Coast King Room

Wonderful shuttle service within a three-mile radius. I chose the hotel because I wanted to be as close as possible to the Getty Center. It really isn't walkable (other than along the freeway) but the shuttle service made it really convenient. I walked to Brentwood and Westwood Villages, and was collected after dinner in the latter. The room charge includes wine during happy hour (no nibbles!) and no tips are expected.

Okay
    • West Coast King Room

You expect to come into a clean room and get comfortable. I think room service was too lazy to take off the old sheets and replace them with new and the soap in the bathroom from the last person was still in there. They don’t have vending machines as well.

Nice room and friendly staff. Really did care about you!

TEN OUT OF TEN
    • West Coast Double Room

THE ANGELENO is my home away from home when I’m in Los Angeles The new upgraded rooms are unparalleled. The beds are so comfortable. The bathrooms are big & terrific full length mirrors The total hotel service staff is very kind & attentive to all my needs. Shout out to RICK GLUTH as general manager. You’ve done a terrific job & I cannot thank you enough

The property is right on the freeway , so is easy access to...
    • West Coast Double Room

No great view since it’s on the freeway. The sound of cars on the freeway can get a little annoying sometimes although they do have soundproof windows . Parking is expensive at 35$ . Should be free for guests .

The property is right on the freeway , so is easy access to the Ucla campus. Traveling to westwood is easy. Rooms are basic but comfortable clean and very well kept. Housekeeping was really good. No complains . Won’t mind staying here again , if I have to .

• West Coast Double Room

Great location. I like the idea of a no gratuity hotel like this but service was pretty weak all the way around so not sure if that’s why but started with the moment we arrived I had to get my own luggage cart and push it to my room - not a huge deal but awkward and odd and in the restaurant as well long waits for food and drinks and not great service. Overall I would probably stay again as clean and comfortable and location is great for my needs.

This was a great choice for our college visit to UCLA!
    • West Coast Double Room

Everything! The room, the location, the pool, the service, the staff! They let us leave our car and to take a shuttle to and from or meeting after we checked out!

This is a nice hotel, but they overcharge during UCLA events, like all hotels do.

Waiting 30+ minutes for our breakfast the second morning. The unbelievably inflated room rates during UCLA graduation weekend. Of course all the hotels do this, but you can't say they're not ripping off the families of the graduates. They are. The rooms were nice, but not $350 a night nice. We paid it because the location was ideal and I will not stay in a cheap motel in downtown LA due to security concerns, among other reasons. We were very comfortable and this hotel was very convenient, but we paid a high price for that. Valet being the only parking option was a pain.

The rooms were very comfortable. The handicap accessible room for my mom was very spacious. That room had the sink outside the bathroom, which was unnecessary for her being alone in the room, but for a family sharing a room, it would have been really nice in our room. The included breakfast was very good and was served quickly on our first morning, but took a long time on our second morning, when we ate much later. To compensate for the wait they brought us a lovely bowl of fruit.

Nothing .
    • West Coast King Room

The parking is too expensive and we can’t park it by our self they have to take the car and keep the car key with them which takes more time to have the car .. also the room is too small ..

Nothing .. just the location

Stay at Hotel Angeleno
    • West Coast Double Room

The hotel was next to highway 405 and noisy....guests rooms should have complementary ear plugs for light sleepers.

West restaurant is very nice and complementary wine reception in lobby was appreciated. Shuttle service was also an added plus as we were shuttled to UCLA for xmy son's graduation ceremony.

The pool was a fun place to hang and grab snacks, staff was...
    • West Coast King Room

The pool was a fun place to hang and grab snacks, staff was friendly and easy to talk to, rooms were very comfortable and clean. Perfect location for us, not far from all the places we wanted to visit.

Great - I would have given the staff an 'excellent' if not for the restaurant staff.
    • West Coast King Room

Traffic noise - supplying earplugs would be helpful - or triple glazing. Restaurant staff quite stand-offish - not as pleasant as their counterparts on the bar/lounge side of the 17th floor.

Reception staff most helpful and friendly - as were the bar/lounge staff. Comfy bed, clean, well-equipped bathroom. Views from restaurant.

Comfortable but overpriced, not the 5 star hotel but cost 5 star $'s!
    • West Coast King Room

Everything in this hotel is over priced! Car parking for 24 hours was $34 which is overly excessive! I'd pay this in a 5 star hotel but this was just lacking quality in terms of facilities and attention to detail! As for the windows... not sufficient to drown out the sound of the freeway which is a must being so close in proximity!

The food was good despite being rather pricey! The beds were very comfortable and overall the room was very comfortable.

My stay was excellent. Thank you to the Hotel Manager for inviting me back. I will return again.
    • West Coast Double Room

My first visit was not great here, but they more than made up for it this time. The Management there was excellent. This is how a company should handle a mistake. Thank you

Cool penthouse view from the bar & restaurant, although...
    • West Coast Double Room

cleanliness, location is good if you're going to UCLA but far from other activities besides the Getty and Westfield mall

Cool penthouse view from the bar & restaurant, although the drinks could be better.

Overall not a bad place to stay for a night
    • West Coast Accessible Room

The rooms need to be cleaned better - the area between the bed frame and the mattress had garbage as well as under the bed. Dropped a necklace and saw what lies beneath :| . The bathrooms are small, and there was mold in one of the showers.

Great staff, and the shuttle service is a great addition. The location is awesome if you will be traveling since its right by the highway. also THE GETTY is less than 5 min away and an amazing spot to visit.

We were credited $100.00 on one room but nothing on the other room.
    • West Coast Accessible Room

The lights in the room did not work. The walls are paper thin. We woke up the first morning to the strong smell of marijuana. When we opened our room door the smell spilled into our room.

The restaurant was the only decent part of the visit

Beds are comfortable, rooms are clean and a great location...
    • West Coast Double Room

the food in restaurant is really disappointing. odd mixture of food and not very good for the exorbitant amount of money they charge for it.

Beds are comfortable, rooms are clean and a great location for getting on and off the freeway.

Very clean place, big rooms with nice sized beds.
    • West Coast Double Room

Nobody told me that my credit card would be charged for incidentals and how much would that be. I had to find out myself while checking my bank account. The rooms are very noisy because of the nearby highway. Took them about a week to reply to my request for a receipt.

Very clean place, big rooms with nice sized beds. The courtesy shuttle service is a very nice touch. Loved their advertisement on the room card: "We are not square"

It's a good hotel but the price exceeds the benefits.
    • West Coast King Room

The hotel was far too expensive for what it offered. It's been noisy due to the road and the restaurant didn't offer a great view despite being the highest point.

The room was beautiful and very clean. It had everything I needed for a night.

Good hotel
    • West Coast Accessible Room

Clean, well organised, helpful staff, great view from Restaurant. Restaurant over priced for evening meal. Some guidance on how to get from LAX to hotel would have been good. But overall a really good hotel

Awful
    • West Coast Accessible Room

I was unable to pay for my room because I have a Visa card that doesn’t have my name on it. But I was paying cash they gave me such a hard time. I ended up getting a hotel somewhere else

The hotel was very beautiful

A challenging stay with several issues that confirmed that I would not repeat the experience.
    • West Coast Double Room

Booked for 4 adults but linen only provided for 3 of us. Had to ask housekeeping for more. One bedside table between 4 adults. Bath old and bathroom very small. Noise from the nearby freeway very intrusive and impeded sleep. Staff on front desk gave the wrong UBER car licence plate number causing confusion. Pool bar drinks service didn't respond when I attempted to purchase drinks. The shuttle and complimentary car service was non existent. Apparently the driver had called in sick and there was no back up. As there are no nearby facilities this was a real issue as we had expected these services to be available and therefore we had to pay to get to anywhere.

Reasonably pleasant decor

All in all the room & view were nice, friendly staff, comfy pool area.
    • West Coast King Room

What I didn't like was being charged $34 for valet parking per day when they were only drove 50yds round the corner. Also I wasn't given the opportunity to park the car myself, in order not to be charged the $34 per day. In the restaurant in the morning for breakfast we were offered a carafe of coffee with our breakfast, but when we were offered a second carafe of coffee, it wasn't until we received the bill that the carafe were $6 a carafe, which in my mind is a liberty as in other hotels it would be free. I may sound like a cheapskate but they should inform you what you will be charged before you start spending

I liked the location of the hotel for where we needed to go.

1. Excellent location for us: Brentwood part of Sunset...
    • West Coast King Room

1. Kinda expensive valet parking. 2. A little bit noisy because of freeway proximity, but it's not hotel's fault.

1. Excellent location for us: Brentwood part of Sunset avenue to the right, San Francisco Fwy in front and Getty Center right behind th hotel. 2. Rooms are spacious and full of facilities (even ironing board in stock).

I have stayed here many times. It is very nice and modern.
    • West Coast Double Room

It can be traffic noisy around the hotel. My suggestion is to use a fan noise app or get a loud fan to block out the noise at night. It is pricey but everything in the area is about the same.

Rooms are modern and clean. Many TV channels. Great location for Westwood area.

Great value and the majority of the staff was very nice and...
    • West Coast Double Room

The one thing I will say that maybe they could change that was not a big deal but was a bit strange was the door that leads to the toilet. The toilet and the bathtub are separated from the sink which is great but the door that takes you to them has a big glass that’s kind of blurred but the toilet sits right up against the door and you can see people sitting down when they are on the toilet which is a bit awkward. So I would just suggest maybe getting a door without the glass.

Great value and the majority of the staff was very nice and helpful. Upon checking in the manager on duty gave my daughters some complementary stuffed animals which was nice since they had just had a long car trip and needed something to put them in a better mood. Surprisingly despite it being next to the freeway the noise level was pretty low and we were able to get good sleep.

The staff is friendly
    • West Coast Accessible Room

The hotel located very far from all touristy stuff.. You will need a car to get around, but the parking of course, expensive. Using Uber you’ll get everywhere, no parking costs. But using Uber makes it very expensive... bus? The Public transportation in la is bad, you’ll need 2/3 or more connections by bus, and google sometimes doesn’t know the time table :(

The staff is friendly

It was a great comfortable stay, and I highly recommend this place.
    • West Coast Double Room

My biggest problem was asking for towels and having to wait 45 mins for them to arrive. Another incident was waiting for an hour and having to call back in order to get the towels delivered to the room.

The room was always cleaned when we came back. The restaurant vibe was amazing. And the staff were always so cheerful and helpful.

Perfect staff and amazing views
    • City View King Room

The freeway was a little noisy however sounded a bit like aircon.

The staff were super helpful. The food in the restaurant was perfect and they catered for my allergies! Not tipping was amazing! The shuttle got us where we needed to be as well 😃

Clean, nice room.
    • West Coast Double Room

It is indeed noisy from the traffic on the free way. There is additional charge for the parking, 34$ per day. And there is no other option for parking around there.

Clean, nice room. Good view from the restaurant

Clean, friendly staff.
    • West Coast Double Room

Search engine said parking was free, which was one reason I selected this hotel. Yet I was charged $34 for guest parking. Rooms somewhat noisy as right over the 405:

Clean, friendly staff. Close to Getty Museum

The housekeeper makes the room so clean always.
    • West Coast King Room

The pool wasn't clean and I remember that we asked for a guide while booking the hotel but no one was there to help us.

The housekeeper makes the room so clean always. She is sweet.

Good location. Not a hotel for the price. Too loud.
    • City View King Room

The freeway noise was aweful. It was if all the windows were open. The room was very small! The title said killer king room. It was smaller than my bedroom.

It was a clean hotel, good views.

Very enjoyable & recommended
    • West Coast Double Room

Noisy due to the highway. Couldn’t enjoy the balcony . Good soundproof patio doors though

Bed was comfy. Breakfast was great at restaurant. Loved the happy hour ! Helpful & friendly staff. Bus accessible for easy commute all over the city

great hotel, great room, stayed there twice now and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again
    • West Coast Accessible Room

Loved the room - comfortable bed, beautiful and modern bathroom, loved the fireplace in the pool and the beautiful view of LA from the bar on the 17th floor. Also loved the very kind and helpful staff there. This was my second stay at the hotel and I enjoyed it. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again next time I'm in LA.

Terrible service for the price; not practical for business trips
    • West Coast Double Room

Welcome was terrible - I arrived a few hours before check in for a conference and was exhausted after my flight + had a lot of work to do. Other hotels generally allow early check-in but here the staff member made a big deal about it, seemed very unfriendly, almost made me feel guilty for troubling her and said if I wanted a room I'd need to pay $50 and wait an hour. One of the other staff later in the afternoon was nicer. Printer wasn't working, office area door stays open so it's noisy. In the room, bed frame was worn and dirty, carpet seemed dirty. Noise from the freeway is quite loud, not well insulated, needed earplugs to sleep. Room was missing hotel binder with information and menu, no notepad/pen.

Good (though expensive) breakfast, comfortable bed/pillows/blanket, clean bathroom

Staff not worth staying at this hotel
    • West Coast Double Room

The staff was beyond rude. Even my guests mentioned this. The hotel has a motto which is “skip the tip” since the pay staff decent wages. I certainly hope that’s the case. I arrived at the hotel and 4 valet staff were standing there and not one offered to help with luggage. I had a received an email while flying to the location that there was an issue with my credit card which I corrected and received confirmation that it was successful. I arrive at the hotel and the staff informed me that I was “lucky” I arrived when I did since the manager had said to cancel my reservation. They wanted me to fall over myself with gratitude which I did not since there was no favor done on my behalf. The room as okay in terms of comfort. The pictures of the bathroom are an optical illusion. It is a very cramped space. We didn’t even get enough toilet paper on the first night. We went to the rooftop bar expecting better service and boy where we disappointed. The bartender was also not friendly and despite the place being completely empty, it took about 30 minutes to get a drink. He was busy cleaning so it seems our presence was not appreciated. We then tried our last experience with the staff (room service). It was more of the same. They seemed to be annoyed at having to work. We finally gave up interacting with the staff and stayed away until check out. The staff made the hotel a place I would never stay at again.

It was a place to stay.

OK
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The price and the quality of the food of the restaurant. The valet parking at 34 dollars just to park 50 meters away from the entry. The rudeness from the valet staff members.

The view of the restaurant. Printing document via the reception. Late checkout (1pm).

Very pleasant stay with warm and friendly staff. The room was modern, yet welcoming.
    • West Coast Double Room

Some USB charging ports were broken (physically damaged), elevator wouldn't open when it got to your floor (sometimes), very high prices for food. While base level wifi was free, faster wifi required payment.

Friendly staff, modern and welcoming rooms, comfortable beds, high quality valet parking, USB charging ports, no tipping policy. Wifi was fast enough to stream video.

Fun Decor, comfortable, great location
    • West Coast King Room

Took too long to get my car, and the valet was discussing with the front desk whose fault it was rather than just getting my car. $34 is expensive for overnight parking.

Really fun decor, and round building. Great location for where I was going. Comfortable bed which is a must for me, friendly front desk staff. Nice view from the restaurant.

I am thoroughly pleased.
    • West Coast Double Room

I was a bit disappointed that when we arrived at the hotel and we were unable to check in early. We left Pittsburgh at 6 AM at the beginning of a snow storm. Getting out was difficult. I had asked if there would be early check in prior to leaving days in advance. When I was told there was a $50 dollar charge for early check in so I declined which meant I had nearly two ours to kill in a place where I had no place or way to go. So we waited in your restaurant and talked to the excellent staff in the restaurant on the 17th floor.

Everything about the hotel was wholly pleasing. The staff was exceptional. The person who drove my son and I to UCLA went above and beyond his call of duty. We arrived in LA from Pittsburgh and experienced constant rain. The driver provided us with and excellent perspective of the UCLA campus when he realized how prohibitive the rain was to experience it in full.

Best choice for this business trip
    • West Coast Double Room

carpeting in room was soiled

bed and linen were wonderful; all staff very pleasant and welcoming; enjoyed a delicious meal at West, the restaurant; also, convenience to UCLA a plus

The room was spacious which was nice but not adequate sleeping.
    • West Coast Double Room

The room was entirely too small for 3 grown adults and a 16 year old (4 total people) , So we upgraded for more money but it was an air mattress for a 22 year old and sleeper sofa for a 16 year old. The air mattress would not hold air so my son pretty much slept on the floor. Not a restful vacation for him.

The staff was friendly and responsive.

Wasn’t horrible service but wasn’t fantastic
    • West Coast Double Room

Requested handicap toilet accommodations prior to arriving had to ask the desk twice someone finally came several hours later. Ordered room service and on two separate occasion mill was missing. Requested valet to keep car running because it was raining and they turned the car off. Hotel says no tip needed But scene tip jars requesting tips

The restaurant gave excellent presentation and the food was fabulous along with it incredible view

Terrific hotel, convenient location, panoramic views from restaurant
    • West Coast King Room

I struggled to think of anything I didn't like -- finally I came up with -- the coffee in the room was not as good as the coffee in the restaurant.

Restaurant had delicious food and outstanding view. Perfect for breakfast or for drinks at night. Room was big and conveniently appointed. Staff was very helpful. No tip policy was very convenient.

Would definitely stay here again.
    • West Coast Double Room

Would definitely stay here again. On the first night did have an issue with the bath and toilet blocked but the staff were amazing and changed our room straight away. A little out of the city but we had a car so this wasn’t a problem at all. Lovely stay

Happy.
    • West Coast Double Room

Didn't realize that it was at the intersection of the highway. Surprisingly, it was quiet, however we couldn't walk anywhere.

Staff were very helpful. Easy access to UCLA.

Good hotel but noisy and some staff are not polite!
    • West Coast Double Room

We has been given a room that they describe as a "lovely city view", but it actually means you're on the side of the highway with loads of noise. The next day we asked to switch rooms but it wasn't possible, everything was full they said. Then a staff member called our room and accused us of smoking in the room and threatened us that we will have to pay a huge fine. My husband and myself absolutely do not smoke. When we told them this is not acceptable and wanted to speak to a manager there was a less noisy room available....

The beds were very comfortable & most of the staff were great as well.

The room's decor was exceptional, beautiful, comfortable...
    • West Coast King Room

The restaurant or food service should be available 24 hours at Least during the weekend Friday & Saturday night.

The room's decor was exceptional, beautiful, comfortable & super clean & what a view... loved it all!

Browse Hotel Angeleno traveller photo gallery