Reviews of The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel 4 stars

4 South Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, USA

#22 of 83 hotels in Colorado Springs

Hotel with nice location but overpriced
    • King Room with Mountain View

We didnt realize when booking the hotel that we had to pay for parking. At the price we were paying, we felt a parking voucher should have been included. The same with breakfast. The buffet was pricey and out of our league. A continental breakfast would have been wonderful. The beds were not that comfortable. After some investigation, we found there was a grill on site and luckily, decided to eat there. I suggest that all of the restaurants on site be clearly advertised. Also suggest recycling bins in the rooms. We would not come back again.

Beautiful lobby and nice location. We could walk into the town and to the park. Lots of television channels. We got a king suite and had a marvelous view of the mountains. We ate at the grill on site and were delighted with the food and friendly service. This place had good prices and a relaxed environment.

The place to stay in Colorado Springs
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The parking situation is a little hard to figure out the first time.

Immaculate, comfortable, and incredibly warm friendly staff at every position. The location leaves absolutely nothing to be desired, with easy walking access to all the best spots in downtown.

Disappointed as I had high expectations
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was not cleaned the first night, the phone was not working as the system is being updated. the second night our room was cleaned, but they did not refill the coffee or creamer. The sign on the hotel was very bright and shone into our room at night even with the black out curtains. The guy at the front desk acted like it was our fault the room was not cleaned, and I had to go to the bar to get replacement creamer. I would expect a lot better service for the price of the room.

It is a great location for down town. Unfortunately we got stuck because of a parade and needed to go way out of our way as the main street was shut down, with no warning. The beds were pretty comfortable.

Very clean location was easy to get to other activities in...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The Ac in our room didn’t work and we were first offered box fans but soon after got rooms switched Hot tub didn’t work it was drained

Very clean location was easy to get to other activities in are Valet-Walker was awesome super friendly and helped guide us to locations in good areas of town

Solid eight out of ten rating.
    • King Corner Room

This property could use a serious update. Rooms are dreary. Didn’t like having to pay a daily fee for parking.

One of the most comfortable hotel beds I’ve slept in. Would recommend a corner room with city/Mountain View’s. We could see Garden of the Gods! Very friendly staff.

Tired, worn, noisy and gloomy. Avoid.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Noisy location, set between major roads and plunked amidst a sterile concrete jungle. Parking should have been included but was not. Expect to pay a minimum of $17 per day. Tired and worn facilities. Dark, scratched up and gloomy interior. No noise protection from the hallways. Arrived late on a Friday after a long delayed flight expecting some quiet and calm. Drunken, noisy partiers filled the hallways and on my floor a dog was barking. Stay away.

Comfortable beds.

Not sure I would stay again.
    • King Room with City View - Disability Access

Bathroom flooded every time we took a shower and it leaked into the hallway. Also the parking garage was really tight and I felt like we were driving through a maze.

Bed was really comfortable

Holiday Inn Express a better deal.

Over priced for accommodations. Hot tub broke. Water in pool was cloudy, cold and low. Food way over priced. Bathroom had long black hairs in tub and on bathroom floor. I have short blond hair so know it wasn't mine,

Bed was great! Centrally located in Downtown Colorado Springs.

Very mediocre
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Quality of room. Temperatures not conducive with sleeping

Hotel in need of update. Very outdated. A lot of money to spend on old... pictures on internet are deceiving. Your staff is very good

The Antler hotel is simply beautiful.
    • King Corner Room with Mountain View

I am a very light sleeper. There were no ear plugs behind the desk, in the gift shop, or the convenience store down the street.

The Mountain View corner room was very worth the money!

Location was close to downtown
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

While we were here there was a republican fund raiser that auctioned an assault rifle. There were protesters and it was a mess. Very unhappy

Location was close to downtown

A convenient, semi-upscale hotel, but lacking in staff training & dinner dining facility.
    • King Corner Room

The staff, particularly at the front desk, really need training! They seemed to be focused on checking in guests. But they had little knowledge about items like restaurant locations, which for us was very important, inasmuch as the hotel does NOT HAVE a decent sit-down dining restaurant. For a hotel of this reputation not to have such a dining facility is inexcusable. When we talked to a person of higher responsibility he said (in effect), "It's coming 'soon'".

WE had a corner room, which meant that we had windows on two sides - north & east - so the views were excellent. There were adequate + support items in the room. The hotel's valet services are prompt, and the valet fees are pretty reasonable for a hotel of this nature. Breakfasts are served in a nice setting, and a decent variety of menu items is available. Yet, too much food for us. Area places of interest: Garden of the Gods, The Broadmoor Hotel, Manitou Springs

Beautiful room.
    • King Corner Room with Mountain View

Beautiful room. Caring and help staff. Rebecca at the front desk was amazing. She fixed a booking error and sent an Anniversary bottle of champagne! She was an angel and life saver!

Major disappointment after always wanting to stay there.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

My kids were so excited about the pool until they got in it. It was so cold for them and then something must have been wrong with the water because the minute they got out of the pool they had a rash that covered their bodies. We were then woken up at 7:30am the next morning to full on construction in the room above us. Nailgun and compressor and constant loud tapping. We were very discouraged and checked out early.

Nice, relaxing and great restaurant attached to the hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I would’ve liked more pamphlets/brochures for ideas of activities/shows/adventures to see and do.

The bed, sheets and pillows were very comfortable/soft. The view was very nice. The entire “feel” of the hotel was great- very welcoming and elegant.

Dirty rooms. Uncomfortable beds. Overpriced mediocre breakfast.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn’t mind paying more to stay in the city but I thought that since this was a Wyndham, it would be a nice hotel. Wrong. In need of updating. There was green “goo” on the lobby button on the elevator. I watched as the hotel manager unsuccessfully tried to clean it off with a receipt and then walked away. It wasn’t cleaned until the next day.

The location and the lobby was the only good thing about this place

Location and historical value.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very noisy. Corridor, airco switch on/off wakes you up every fifteen minutes, fridge, filling the bathtub at Neighbours.

Location and historical value. Beautiful lobby.

Very pleasant, smiles, & polite staff. Front counter, housekeeping
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I got called out & embrassed by the Stewart @ the lobby restraunt entrance helping myself to a paper cup & coffee. Was taken back by this as I wasn't awake enough after a quick walk with my ESA Pup's am outting. Bad & Sad experience for a cup of coffee, right?

The newspaper daily, coffee was great. Carson (brkfst) server very pleasant & helpful.

The room was right next to the elevator and I could hear it...
    • King Room with Mountain View

The room was right next to the elevator and I could hear it clanging open and closed all night. Also the hotel put a $50 hold on my cc, this wasn’t communicated until check in and I was told it would be 3-5 days before it would be refunded.

Unpleasant.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was no valet. We had to find someone to valet the car both checking in and out. The room was located directly across from the elevators. It was loud. The heat did not work. We were relocated and the heater started buzzing loudly at 3am. The staff was not helpful. No hot tub.

Overall a great stay!
    • King Corner Room

Food service team was understaffed and usually slammed with too few staff and too many customers.

Beautifully updated older hotel with incredible views.

Will not be staying here again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not impressed for the price. Everything is old and not nice. The hot tub was broken and the pool was freezing - too cold to enjoy. Our room was loud as they put us right outside the elevators. The description says the room is bigger than most...but not by much.

The beds were comfortable.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience.

Visited the Antlers with my husband and everything about the experience was great. The hotel is very nice, the bed was extremely comfortable, and the restaurant was very good with great service!The room service was also very timely. The hotel is also within walking distance to downtown! Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.

it was fairly comfortable and the staff was very friendly. Expected more for the price
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

there was no comfortable chair in the room. the bathroom was not as clean as I would have liked and there were missing items on occasion (bath mat one day, shower cap one day). Also could not connect to the wifi on my iPhone for the entire stay.

beds were very comfortable and the staff was very friendly

It was magical stay with my partner.
    • King Suite with Mountain View

Absolutely loved the view from the room we stayed in room 501 I believe and it was a corner room with giant bay windows overlooking the mountains. It was an absolutely beautiful site especially watching the sun rise with the mountains it was a magical experience with my partner to watch.

Good
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I chose this hotel for one particular reason... the hot tub. Needless to say it was out of order the entire weekends. parking horrible... parking lot $18/day. Also there’s a $50/day deposit that was not mentioned. Overall OK

Beautiful lobby, average rooms

Beautiful lobby

Requested a king sized bed, got a queen. Pool was still closed for repairs even though the ad said it would be done by the time our stay began.

Beautiful lobby Great bed Room service was prompt

Hotel great but don’t bother to eat there

The buffet breakfast was a real disappointment. Everything was dried out from sitting on the burners so long. They offered the make me an omelet & I asked that it not to be cooked to death. I like my omelets medium cooked. It came out cooked to death. When I took a look at what I could eat it was only food that was not prepared by the hotel. Like the bangles, yogurt, & some dried fruits. The $36.00 we paid for this breakfast was waisted. Very disappointing.

The beauty of the hotel & the incredibly comfortable bed.

Military Ball overnight stay
    • King Room with City View - Disability Access

I had no issues with anything while I stayed there

The staff was exceptional and food from the restaurant was amazing. Bar staff were very friendly and hospitable to my group of friends

Not great!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room needed some repairs: the window was broken so we could hear the wind howling and the parade taking place as well. The bathroom needed work, paint, general repairs... The refrigerator and TV were unpluged, and it took a while to figure out if it out? We were celebrating a birthday so we had wine that we wanted to keep cool. In addition, our room was not cleaned by room service, and we were out of room by 11:00 am and we removed the do not disturb tag. Not great for a $350- stay. I also did not like the charge for parking. Probably would not stay again, unless room was less expensive.

The bed(s) were comfortable- and the view was nice.

All we wanted maybe a free drink in the bar or a few dollars off we paid over 300.00 for 2 nights
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We went to this hotel to relax they didn't tell us the hottub was out of order so we got changed and walked all the way there also the bathtub didn't drain the carpet was dirty they put us by the elevator when we complained they pretty much didn't care and said you went through a 3rd party we felt we were being penalized for that

Great experience and location was neat as it was downtown and we could get to restaurants by walking
    • King Room with Mountain View

Parking was a little confusing

We received a complimentary bottle of champagne for our anniversary!!!! Staff was very nice and complimentary buffet was great!

Historic elements with all the modern comforts you are looking for.

The bathroom was a bit small compared to the rest of the room but it was fine. I think it felt small because the room was quite large. All in all the room and hotel was very nice and we enjoyed our stay.

We love taking a hot tub before bedtime and the desk sent up nice robes for us to use to go back and forth. The room was a corner room with lots of windows but also great black out shades. Valet parking was very reasonable and no charge for in and out and the car was always there on time when we needed it. The location is great if you want to be downtown.

Nice hotel needs a bit of a makeover
    • King Corner Room

The hotel needs updating in particular the corridors that smell musty and the bathroom. When sitting in the bath you could see where the wood of the vanity needed replacing. The updated booking.com booking I made didn't reach the hotel. I was told their system didn't integrate with it well and I should use another booking site. After some discussion I managed to get the upgraded room I had booked.

The hotel is situated centrally and a short walk from a lot of different types of restaurant.

It's in a good location, walking distance to restaurants and bars.
    • King Room with City View - Disability Access

The rooms are old and outdated. The rooms are in desperate need of remodeling.

The Breakfast was great. Huge selection of breakfast buffet. Hotel staff is very friendly. The bed was very comfortable.

Way over priced for what we got!!!!

We were charged $522 for a two night stay, our room was very dirty!!! There was hair all over popcorn on the floor and in the chair, we had problems twice getting out of the parking garage due to the parking validation!!!

Not much

Great stay !!
    • King Room with City View

Slow elevators, daily parking fee.

Great location , walking distance to restaurants. Hotel staff members were friendly and attentive. Beautiful lounge. Stayed on the 11th floor, city view. Room was spacious and very clean. Will stay here again!

I will never pay to stay here again or recommend it to any of my friends or family.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room was to small, bathroom light didn't work right, didn't say or show that you guys charge a delivery charge for room service, price on menu in room was different from I was charged when order arrived it was more, how you have to pay almost 20 dollar's a night to park. I paid almost 300 dollar's for a room that was not worth it at all. I have stayed in way cheaper places where rooms were so really nice.

The view.

It was centrally located to the things we wanted to see, nice, clean and a great staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

- The bathroom needed up dating & the grout in the Show(walls & seat) needed scrubbing or replacing. - The room could have used a little updating & color - - Paying $22.00 a day for parking was TOO MUCH !!

The room had a great view & the Staff was extra friendly, professional & the food in the restaurant was Awesome !!

Great time, restaurants nearby, easy access to other places, golf, etc.
    • King Room with City View

Hotel overall and hallways had a bad odor. Bathroom and tub was not clean enough, floor tile waa cracked and unappealing.

Location to downtown restaurants, spacious room, comfortable bed. Shower water pressure was great.

Wouldn't have stayed there if I knew I couldn't check out 30 minutes late.
    • King Room with City View - Disability Access

Before reserving, the hotel said I could have a late check out. But when I got to the hotel they said I couldn't. Staff was polite, but didn't really care about solving the problem. the decision caused problems for me and others.

A splurge but worth it if you use the features and get a working room

Bathroom door didn't close, clock had wrong time and only staff could adjust, safe was awkward to get to, desk staff was rude to partner.

Bed was fluffy, window was massive with great view, lobby was beautiful, front door staff were polite as we came and went.

I wanted to have a special time for my daughter and heard only raves about Antlers.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Paid for the breakfast upgrade and it was not anything worth having. That was the only thing I wasn't thrilled about, plus the parking. It was scary driving underground in the parking garage. Very narrow and not easy access.

The bed was fabulous! Haven't had that kind of comfort forever! Bar was great and gal behind it was very friendly and made me very comfortable.

My wife and myself had room 1317, wall paper peeling off...

My wife and myself had room 1317, wall paper peeling off wall ,and window sill delaminating, ask for a king size bed and was told we would not like the size of the shower was to small in those rooms?

The location of this hotel is perfect.

I have absolutely NO complaints about this property.

The location of this hotel is perfect. The staff are incredibly welcoming and VERY pet friendly. The breakfast room service is HIGHLY recommended.

Enjoyed the stay good was good as well as the drinks and the staff was great.
    • King Room with City View

When I booked this room I ask for a rose and a card to be in the room when we checked in and it was not. It was our 25th Anniversary... Not the end of the world just would of liked that to have been there.

Great location, short toilets
    • King Room with City View

The toilet was at kindergartener height in our room, not so great for seniors

Breakfast was good, but not included. Loved water in the lobby daily to fill drinking bottles. Lots of water needed due to altitude

Miserable stay in founders suite
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We had no ac after switching rooms 3 times they give us the founders suite on the 3 rd time for all are aggravation which was a nice room but guess what master bedroom ac don't work at all it was hot stayed 3 nights with no ac they knocked off my parking from the bill. Wow big deal. Don't think they care about there customers to much

Room was nice

Fair to nice. Could have been better.
    • King Corner Room

1. Wet spots in the carpet. 2. wifi didn't work until the next morning. 3. Some of the furnishings were in poor condition. 4. Room itself was ok, but lacked a degree of ornateness and decor we were expecting for this price.

1. Free upgrade on our original room 2. Staff was friendly & courteous. 3. The view was awesome.

Close to everything downtown
    • King Room with City View

Air conditioning went out in entire hotel. Not enough fans to accommodate all guests. Windows small in rooms and not able to cool down room. Asked for accommodations to circumstances. Had to demand discounted rate due to awful accommodations with heat. Staff should have automatically reached out to guests to offer compensation. Parking was too expensive and had to pay every time you left hotel

Close to everything downtown

We will definitely stay again
    • King Room with City View

Parking is confusing and a Hassel to have to validate a ticket everytime u leave. Had to wait in a long line to get ticket validated. This could be a easier process.

Everything!!

Lobby is great. Rooms not so much.
    • King Room with City View

The rooms (bathrooms) need updating. It is possible my room hadn't been used in awhile but there were several dead bugs in the towels. The shower curtain rod was bent, the shower curtain too small and the shower head too calcified that the water stream went everywhere.

The lobby was well done. The beds were comfortable.

Very friendly staff at a historic hotel in the midst of updates.
    • King Room with City View

Our room was on the second floor behind the main entrance, so our city view wasn't great, but that didn't bother us. I had to spend some time on the trip home working to get the rate I was guaranteed through Booking.com, but the hotel was able to work it out eventually.

The beds were very comfortable and the staff was very friendly. There were improvements going on in the bar area, but it was nice to see they were investing in the property. The main courtyard was beautiful and the hotel provided a free "drive-in" style movie night on Friday as part of a summer series.

We will be back, we enjoyed our stay.
    • King Room with City View

The air conditioning didn't seem to cool the room down very much, In the late evening it got a little cooler, but was ok, we still had a good nights rests.

The bed was very comfortable and we liked the big pillows, Having a refrigerator in the room was great, loved the coffee pot and the provided shower accessories. Saving the best for last....the room darkening shade. Loved it. The restaurant "Judge Baldwin's" was so good, the servings were very large and the wings were so good. The staff was excellent and very friendly. We will be back.

Relaxing Overnighter

Loved everything.

Historic downtown with easy access to every point of interest. From the moment we arrived, the staff was attentive, helpful and pleasant. The room was well appointed, clean, with a beautiful view of downtown. Beds were comfortable, room temperature and air conditioner was quiet and needed no adjustments whatsoever. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning for a weekend this Fall.

Just Okay for A Pricey Stay
    • King Room with City View

For a Wyndham property, I expected above par accommodations. I checked in around 4:00 p.m.; the room was small and located across from the elevators. REALLY!). The tub did not drain very well and the water pooled up to hand deep in the tub while taking a shower. While the lobby was upscale and nicely renovated, the rooms could use some work... SMALL, wood paneling on the wall, wooden valence, a huge roll-up shade, and a stuffy leather chair. The main down point is that the credit card hold placed on my card for what should have been incidentals was $110 MORE THAN the entire two nights stay... COME ON! The next night I was in Denver staying at the Hyatt Regency and the hold was ONLY $50 (total). I need never stay at the Antlers Hilton again.

The central location; however, too pricey for the overall quality.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Dissappointed
    • King Room with City View

Floor Hallways smelled unpleasant Assigned wrong room upon check-in, booked king w/ view given double at check-in Housekeeping didn't show up to tidy room or bring fresh towels on 3rd day of stay Bed had slump in middle of mattress, very uncomfortable sleep No fan in bathroom to rid humidity Not exceptional service Unaware of $17.00/night parking fee.

I had booked a king room but upon check in was given a...
    • King Room with City View

I had booked a king room but upon check in was given a double queen without explanation. Not sure if there should have been a price change due to change in room requested. The DIRECT TV system was not working and therefore, we had no ability to use any TV services. Usually when I have not gotten my original request in room selection the establishment either did a cost adjustment or provided a meal voucher. There was no explanation or apologies for the room change or lack of TV services during the stay.

Good location, nice amenities the bed was comfortable.
    • King Room with City View

Didn't like the parking to expensive and you have to validate. Didn't have the Direct TV set up correctly.

Good location, nice amenities the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Excellent customer service, reception was so warm and welcoming! Wonderful place to stay! !
    • King Room with City View

Dogs allowed in rooms and getting on elevators.

All employees were super friendly, very helpful and accommodating. The panoramic views from our room were absolutely beautiful (Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, Cathedral, sunrises and sunsets! Very good food in the restaurant and bar! Room service employees were absolutely wonderful! The king size bed was so comfortable. Best place to stay and priced at a very affordable rate !

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Excellent room service - fast, friendly and reasonably...
    • King Room with City View

MAJOR flaw in bath tub is that the soap, shampoo and conditioner are fixed to the wall at a height that is convenient when showering but completely unreachable if one is taking a bath. You have to get up on your knees to reach the spigots - awkward, annoying and even a bit dangerous in a slippery tub. If they also provided small bottles of shampoo to take into tub with you this would solve the problem but alas, there were none.

Excellent room service - fast, friendly and reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Excellent Value
    • King Room with City View

The available cable channels were meager. News, sports and a few miscellaneous stations. The channels I was interested in clicked through, but there was nothing there. The morning I checked out, the hall I needed to use was being painted so it was noisy and became a bit of an obstacle course. It is understandable that January is a quiet month and good for cleanup and refurbishing, but a heads up about the work would have been appreciated.

The staff couldn't have been better. Every person I encountered was professional, helpful and friendly - from the front desk to the wait staff to the workmen. The bed, pillows and linens were just right - not scratchy. The amenities were ample. The room was very quiet and the view was lovely. Parking was easy and convenient.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Ok I guess
    • King Room with City View

Bath room really small, hot tub wasn't working on a Friday night. Got a diffent view then was told. Overall wouldn't go back for the money spent

Bed

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Academy hotel was better
    • King Room with City View

No complimentary breakfast. Waitress was no where to be seen after I asked for drinks. Omlet guy had a runny nose and kept wiping it on sleeve, gross. And it took forever to get the omlet. The Academy hotel is so much better!

Comfy bed, nice city view, room 1012

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Trip for a wedding.
    • King Room with City View

Everything was so clean. The bathroom floor was spotless. The bed was luxurious. It was so convenient to have the valet service. We have no complaints.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

The property is beautiful on the outside and the location is...
    • King Room with City View

The staff was argumentative about the rate, they gave us the wrong room and when I called them on the room they tried to give me the same room again.

The property is beautiful on the outside and the location is ideal if you are looking for a property that is downtown or central to the city.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Price point good but place is somewhat run down.
    • King Room with Mountain View

Cheap blinds in room were broken and couldn't open,there was no shampoo in the bathroom on first night,it was challenging to get the wifi working.

Parking set up was good

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Not worth the money!
    • King Room with City View

The cost, the fact they charge 17 dollars a day to park, it's outdated and rooms are small. We were very disappointed. We stayed at a LA Quinta that was 100% top notch, sad for double the cost we had such a poor experience. Will never stay there again.

The view

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Had a great time
    • King Room with City View

Were improvements going on which impacted some areas + would like to see a cheaper parking rate when staying in the hotel

Great hotel in a Great location

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

good location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with Mountain View

Dingy, dark dining room. Bathrooms feel outdated. Can feel the age of the hotel staff couldn't offer very good dining suggestions. Should have a concierge

good location

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

Everything We Wished For and More.
    • King Room with Mountain View

Construction inside the Hotel was very loud at times. Cost of parking was expensive. We are not accustome to paying extra for hotel parking in California.

Service was excellent. Food was amazing. The mountain view was breath taking. We will definitely re-visit next summer. We truly enjoyed our stay at the Antlers.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

The room was comfortable.
    • King Room with City View

There was some construction off the lobby and the main restaurant was closed but the additional restaurant had a nice buffet for breakfast.

The room was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

We liked the lobby, the services, the breakfast buffet and...
    • King Room with Mountain View

The valet parking service was a little slow at times do to the lack of workers.

We liked the lobby, the services, the breakfast buffet and the location.

Nice night, but too expensive to ever repeat.
    • King Room with City View

The shower curtain sucked and flooded the floor. We didn't have one extra towel so cleaning up after every shower was tough. Paying all the extras after paying over $200 for a room was a little over the top. $22 for valet and $36 for breakfast adds up quick. I've stayed in better hotels for less and things like this were included. I think you guys are a little full of yourself to think you're really worth all of this. Frankly I wouldn't come back for the cost.

Check in was quick and efficient. We like little weekend getaways, so this was close and convenient.

• Reviewed: 13 September 2016

Elegant, truly treated royally. Thanks Antlers
    • King Room with Mountain View

I did not like the thought of leaving!

Hotel centrally located, walking distance in Colorado Springs, to Restaurants, Shops Parks and Church. The staff was excellent, professional, kind courteous and friendly. The Breakfast Buffet was not only delicious, plentiful, an assortment of choice to satisfy everyone, it was Chef Darcy who made the omelettes and waffles float like clouds on a plate. The service staff was so accommodating, with linens and meticulous with care of the room. Facilities were excellent and well cared for. Enjoyed the Pool and Fitness Center both maintained very well Lobby is elegant and fruit infused water was a great reminder to stay hydrated.

Browse The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel traveller photo gallery