Reviews of Arizona Grand Resort 4 stars

8000 South Arizona Grand Parkway , South Mountain, Phoenix, AZ 85044, USA

#65 of 141 hotels in Phoenix

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Facility was great - staff on the other hand was marginal at best. No one was rude - they just were very disinterested. Business was "booming" so they didn't care about the experience.

Facility was great.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Ran out of toilet paper in the room the first morning we were there and no one ever came to clean the room till we asked at 2:00 pm. Thought wrist bands for Oasis were included but was charged for additional 2 kids - $30 each. Food and drinks were outrageously expensive. $20 or more for chicken and fries?! Would probably sell more food if you dropped the prices a bit. Nachos were almost $30?! Crazy! And then you are checking bags to make sure no one brings a snack or a bottle of water. Ridiculous.

Rooms were clean.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

My honest opinion the check in process could be a lot better. We waited 30-45 mins for check in..

Very family friendly. Great for a staycation close to home.

• King Suite

Parking was crazy, so Uber helped that! The oasis water park is open to the public, which made it a nightmare to enjoy!!! As a guest at the hotel I was expected to wait in a line that was wrapped around the lobby for HOURS to purchase (1) extra wristbands for $40. We literally didn’t want to waste our time in line so we moved to a quiet 21 and over pool near by that was free to enter, but there was no bar there! It was just a shame that no one communicated effectively on how to get an extra wristband. It was hot and crowded with the public. It wasn’t what I expected at all. I feel like our pool day wasn’t as relaxing as we were hoping.

Loved the views comfortable, quiet rooms! Close walk to a beautiful lit restaurant. The staff driving us around on golf carts was very helpful, especially Liam!!

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

They ran out of blankets and the manager at the waterpark was rude and did not bother to ask how he could help.

The room was clean and nice and close to water park

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

There was nothing i didn't like, it was great'

The resort had a island feel, beautiful with pools everywhere and fun adound every corner, cant wait to go back!

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Park was nice, rooms were very clean, staff coming into Oasis were very rude, cost for food and drinks were incredible! Chips are literally $5! An icee was $8. A wrap was $16.75! And you cannot bring ANYTHING other than water into the park. For those with young cho

• Deluxe King Suite

Encountered rude guest staying belies saying racial Slears at us. Notified stay who failed to document or do anything. We come here every year with family and it’s a shame we weren’t felt to be comfortable

Love the pool

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Found food under the bed. Our feet were black from walking in the room for a short time. Definitely needs to be cleaned better.

Water park, location, restaurants are all great.

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The only thing that was disappointing was the room service staff ... I called for a wine bottle opener and the lady answered the call saying , “ what do you want?” , she realized that it was a guest and apologized and when I asked her for the opener, she said she would come and bring it her self. Well that never happened😕 if they could communicate better with ETA’s to he guests it would be helpful... we also had to wait 45 minutes for a bellman to help us with luggage. Super friendly bellman but the staff taking the calls are not efficient and they need to communicate better. Other than these two things we loved this resort and we will be back!

My kids really loved this resort, the room was near the water park which was super convenient and they loved the room as well!

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The water park was fun but everything is over priced. Plus there is no where to sit at the pools. A little thing of Pringles was 4.75. And they should have assigned parking for guest who paid for rooms. Add more to water park maybe splash pad for younger ages?

I liked the room it was nice and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly but the front desk did have a little attitude. The kids had a lot of fun. The scenery is beautiful. And the room was clean !!

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Parking is terrible. I went to the lobby for coffee and the barista had me make my own drink.

The room was nice, I slept amazing on the bed. It was very comfortable! The kids had a blast at the water park, then swam in the pool when it closed.

The buildings the suites were in were a tad dated, but overall the facilities were still nice and very comfortable.

The water park was a lot of fun—obviously kid-friendly, but not overwhelmingly kid-oriented. Fun for the adults too! The whole property struck a nice balance of being kid-friendly without being overly so.

• King Suite

The chicken sandwich at the water park was very bad. One of the worst chicken sandwich I’ve ever had. Sorry to have to say that.

I love the feel of the room. The decor is nice. Finishes are beautiful. There are families here for spring break but in our room we don’t hear anyone. The outside flora and fauna are so amazing. The building is classic and elegant.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Room was not available at check-in, but we were compensated for this. Did not pay to eat in the on-site restaurant, since it was very expensive. Had a beer there while waiting for our room, and it was almost $10.

bed and pillows were very comfortable

• Deluxe King Suite

See above comments. Don't go to this 700+? Hotel and feel like a number. Smaller king studio suite. Peeling paint on bathroom door. Customer service by employees unenjoyable. Go to Marriott. Best customer service onnentire trip - as always.

Asked front desk for cream for coffee. Saw her make call, but no cream. Called again. Nope. Again we call. Finally get powdered cream (requested liquid). $937 for two nights. Creepy paint peeled off in bathroom (door), no microwave. View of building (in front of pool) out 1st floor camelback bldg. I'd take the extra $500 spent, give to our kid and go to a Marriott. They understand customer service and I believe you can buy a day pass at Oasis water park. Check in time is 4 pm. Pool slides and lazy river close at 6:30. So you need to pay for two nights, really, to have good pool access. Check out time is 11:00. Pools open at 10:39. Someone else mentioned this, but we didn't listen. There was a good waiter in the hotel lobby restaurant and the hamburger and other food was good.

• King Suite

The Front Desk manager, Phil, is less than appropriate and the fact that they have a computer charge you 2.5 times the cost of your stay on top of the preauth without your authorization or knowledge. We wouldn’t stay here ever again.

Overall, the room was very nice and very spacious.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

50.00 daily charge for things like internet and use of Oasis Water Park. This "fee" was not mentioned anywhere on Booking. These amenities should be included in the cost of the room.

Nice level of interior finish throughout the rooms and public areas.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Only had 1 person working front desk when we arrived and when we left. I understand when we arrived - it was 1am but took 20+minutes to get checked in. When we checked out at 8:00am, still a line with only one person working.

Rooms were very nice with very comfortable beds. The Oasis water park was great too.

• King Suite

The staff was not helpful at all.the Property is very huge and you cant find your place very easy. I searched for my building and my room for 20 min because there was nobody to show or guide me to my building and or my room and when i asked from one of the staff he didn't even answer me, also the mini bar was so poor for the variety of the drinks and it was not even worth to drink any of them as they very very very basic compare to the building and place level. also the price was so expensive compare to the other properties on the city as i had experience before.

The area of the property was good and nice, very calm and no noise on the property as well as you have a nice views on some parts of property.

• King Suite

The service was lousy...We checked in and changed, then went downstairs to have a drink and appetizer...we were seated outside and requested a patio heater be turned on. They were all empty, so a manager came over and tried to light it, didn't work, meanwhile, we had no server, no water, no order taken...a busboy came over with a fresh propane tank, but didn't know how to turn it on, so I helped him turn the heater on...still no server, no water...tick tock..about 30 minutes later the busboy came back and asked if we had been helped....we told him no...he brought us water, then Brandon came over and apologized for the delay as they had a "40 top" just come in...which meant 40 people, blah, blah...we watched as another party was seated at the end of the patio and was immediately met by their server and was given water right away...seems the "40 top" didn't affect them...Also, booking dot com will charge you a $56 resort fee and the hotel will also charge you $50 for resort fee/incidentals...so, the $170 advertised price will actually cost you $297 when you checkout...not including meals, drinks or any other service...just be warned, it's actually $297 NOT $170...very misleading

the room was nice, although we could hear the kids upstairs running around crying, screaming all the way until 10:30 pm...other than that, the bed was comfy, but the bathroom was gross and only a shower...the bathroom door opened right up against the toilet so you practically had to step over the toilet to get into the bathroom...poor design.

• King Suite

Air conditioning wasn't working properly. No windows to open at night for cool air. Seemed floors heated??? Clothes in my carry on duffle bag warm to touch from floor

Relaxed area. Calm attentive staff. Golf and mt biking there. Away from busyness

• Deluxe King Suite

That the oasis waterpark was not open and we were not aware until we got to the property

The drinks were delish. Hot tub pool are was real nice. Our room was beautiful.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Unfortunately the water park although advertised heavily is only open on Saturday and Sundays 11-5. Otherwise there are very small pools open which we’re not very inspiring. There is also a hefty $50 resort fee which we did not realise upon booking which is high for the area and not reasonable considering the water park resort is not even open. The food is very overpriced compared to other similar hotels we stayed in.

The rooms were lovely and the beds very comfortable. The water park was great (when open). The food was delicious and the reception staff were helpful.

• King Suite

Dinner buffet was only OK. Breakfast was much better.

The property was very nice. It was a good starting out point to experience the Grand Canyon. Would recommend to others if they wanted to take the train to the canyon.

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

We were in a 2 room suite and expected to have a fridge and microwave. I didn’t like the fact that all of the tubes in the water park needed air. You would think if a park is only open 10 hours a week they could find time to inflate the tubes. Service at the water park was a little strange. A waiter served all of the tables around us but after waiting 20 minutes we went to the bar and ordered food and drinks for our family of five. When I mentioned we did not get served they said they don’t have enough servers for everyone. When our food arrived the waiter or kitchen staff dropped the full tray of food at the table (including the tray) and said here you go and walked away. The tables on both sides of us got served just like they were at a normal restaurant. I realize this may have been an isolated incident. The property is nice but could use a little TLC especially around the pool areas. Hopefully, renovations will be coming in the near future.

I liked the water park. The lobby’s and staff were nice and friendly.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Unfortunately the water park is only open on Saturday and Sunday 11-4. If we’d known it wasn’t open the other times we would have booked elsewhere. It was not clear upon booking.

The rooms were large and comfortable and the water park was great fun!

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Golf course. Not possible to book for 9 holes.

Great resort with all accommodations. Would recommend it for family. Great swimming pool for adult only.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Room with a "view" was supposedly newly renovated. There was no view, only trees almost right up to my window off of my balcony. And the "newly renovated" suite had a toilet that flooded my bathroom almost every time we had to use it at all. It was horrible. And we were never offered to exchange rooms. Only offered maintenance, which did not fix the problem. Horrible for a family of five to not have a toilet to accommodate our needs for the price we paid to stay here in a "suite".

The spa was amazing!

• King Suite

The hotel asked us for a 20 dollars fee to get access to the water park. We had no interest at all in this but we had to pay it! Not very honest, nothing was mentioned about it earlier.

The room was very confortable, the bathroom a bit less. It was clean. We enjoyed our dinner under the patio.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

It is really challenging to find a parking spot near your building on the weekends.

I like that all amenities are clean and fun and there are so many places to eat and shop nearby.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

We actually booked this hotel because of the water park. Check in is at four and the water park closes at 5. Check out is at 1100 and water park I opens at 1100. Waterpark fee 54 dolls 🙁

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Well first my total was 257 and I end it up paying 500 so did rent the price from booking, I chose this resort for the water park and they have horrible schedules an then my kids could not used the slides they have si many restrictions they don't have it online

For what I pay the room is not that fancy

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Unfortunately we had a few issues with things 'not happening'. Ordered extra linen for pull out bed but it never arrived, arranged a wake for a flight early the next morning but it didn't happen and organised a taxi to arrive to take us to the airport which didn't happen either. This put an immense lot of of pressure on our departure which we didn't feel was acceptable.

Loved the pool complex, rooms were serviced daily which was nice.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

It was super hard to find parking and the water park was sooooo crowded. I almost wish they would cap it at a certain capacity. It was extremely difficult to even find a chair.

The room was clean and comfortable.

• Deluxe King Suite

The bathroom was very small, however the shower was a great size! Our view was not so nice, look like a service area with trucks and such, and the balcony was very tiny, not even room for a small table with a couple chairs so couldn't relax on it. Our mini bar was not stocked due to "renovations" taking place.

The room was very nice. I really liked the separate living room area with the TV. The bed was SUPER comfortable. It was very clean and good location to the water park. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would stay here again!

• Deluxe King Suite

Very poor customer service. Rude front desk staff. Horrible valets who seemed inexperienced. Rooms clean in some areas, but not clean in other areas. Non-working appliances.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Check in clerk was not knowlegable enough about the accommodations. The keys did not open the room then we asked the maid to called for help. She told us who she spoke to said we had to wait 10 minutes. We were in 112 degree tempurture. My daughter drove back to the lobby. We then found out we were sent to the wrong room. While my daughter was at the desk getting things straightened out I waited at the door with our luggage. Two assistance came and let us in the room. We took our luggage in then to find out we were in the wrong room.

The accommodation,The water park,

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The cost for food and drinks at the pool was extremely expensive and quality was average.

The room was clean, beds comfortable and nice sitting space within the room.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Found a sock under our bed that wasn't ours. Had to call for a new door lock, our room one fell off right after opening the door the first time. Had to call for a new air filter as ours was so dirty it was sucked into the filter vent and the vent had caked on dirt/dust on it. Had to call to have our toilet unclogged before even using it. The carpet is filthy left our feet bottoms literally black. Then we had to evacuate the wave pool because there was poop in it.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Stains on carpet and prices of food and drink. Outrageous!

Very busy weekend. Room was very far from water park. Nice room but, stains on carpet. Took a spin class and loved it. Employees were very accommodating.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

There wasn't a microwave and the fridge didn't leave any room for my food. The couch needs a topper because all you feel are springs on the mattress in the couch.

Oasis water park was great

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Room upon check in was somewhat dirty, ice bucket was not cleaned from previous tenants. Water and hair in the bucket and the A/C didn't work. We finally got a new room after 3 visits from maintenance. Then the pool outside our room was having construction and they would start work at 7:30! Was not happy with this vacation AT ALL

Not much

• King Suite

when water fell on our beds the resort was slow to respond, but they did finally move us to a better room and comp us a full breakfast

nice rooms, good patio

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I would have liked to have a latter checkout time.

The room was great and filled our needs. I booked 3 queen rooms for my 3 Daughters and their families. They all agreed that it was a great location to celebrate B-Days.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

That the sink/vanity of the bathroom was an open part of the room. Turning on the vanity lights turns on the light for the entire room. Made it a little more challenging to quietly get ready with sleeping children. Also, it would be nice to be able to bring your own snacks into the waterpark.

The water park was fun for the kids. Many restaurants within walking or driving distance. Plenty of space in the room. Staff members were very friendly. Rooms were clean.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

We have stayed here before so we know this is not the norm but they were doing construction on one of the many pools. It happened to be right outside our door. They were cutting bushes down so was noisy on one morning but other than that it was great.

The resort is extremely family friendly. Loved the water park pool and the restaurant off the lobby is exceptional.

• Deluxe King Suite

I was put in a building that had extensive renovations going on. The first day, there was jackhammers going on outside. Also they blocked of most of the parking area, and the access to the parking lot. I had to travel way down through another parking lot by the water park to do this. There was an egress point leading to Point Parkway that was blocked that could have been opened for convenience during construction. It was open for 1 day for some convention, but then closed again, denying use of it for Resort guests. I paid over $1300.00 for the privilege of living in a construction zone. This feedback form looks wonderful if you just look at what you were looking for check marks on above. But the reality is....not worth a return trip. Inside the room was wonderful, but the hassle of access severely detracted. This was part of my grand vacation. A poor part, specially considering how expensive it was. When I mentioned it..I got a shrug of the shoulders. Couldn't re-book with someone else as it was pre-paid and non refundable.

Rooms were very nice and very clean

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Do not waste your money and stay here. There are a lot of other resorts in the area that are much nicer and have friendlier staff. I would not stay here again.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• Deluxe King Suite

A lot of the fault for our dislike was on us. The resort is more geared for families, not empty nesters. All we wanted to do was golf, as a result we paid for amenities we didn't use. We thought a resort would be more along the line of resorts in Hawaii. This being said this trip was the first taken without our kids, adults now. We paid $50/day resort fees, obviously didn't preclude tipping, as the carts wouldn't pick us up, mysterily didn't show up until we tipped. So in addition to the resort fee to sleep and play golf, we "had" to tip the cart drivers. Our bad.

The proximity of our room/ the resort to the golf course (s), isolation from the hustle and bustle of the surrounding city. All in all the staff was good, some better than others. Golf course and Golf course staff were excellent. We've already booked our trip to Phoenix for 2018, Condo on a golf course. Less than 1/2 the price for accommodation.

• Deluxe King Suite

ve us a room near the pool, we had to change rooms because of the nats and mosquitos.They failed to tell us that they were having events this weekend and the oasis would close at 4. Very disappo inted. We spent a lot of money for one day and no time at the water park.

• King Suite

Expensive to begin with, then charged extra for every little thing. I've never checked into a hotel and been asked if I'd like to pay more for a better located room. For the price I paid, I expected the resort to be amazing. But rooms were average, fitted bedsheets came off the bed, sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable. We came from a gorgeous, modern, spacious Hilton in Las Vegas where we paid half the price to what felt like an overcrowded, cramped resort. Not the luxury we were expecting.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The room was a bit small with a high price. Room/bathroom needs a bit of an update. The sink was located outside of the bathroom.

We enjoyed our stay at the Arizona Grand Resort. It was the most expensive place that we stayed on our trip and the room was pretty good. Not sure it was worth more than the other places that we stayed. It is a resort and you don't have to go anywhere else if you would like to just have a resort vacation. The room was clean and staff friendly. In our room, the sink was located outside the bathroom which is not what we would prefer. Our room was located on the end by the stairs so we could hear people going up and down the stairs while we were trying to sleep. There is a lot offered at this resort. The property is very nice and well maintained. There is a hike behind the resort off of the golf course which was really nice. Waterpark is fun. We went to 'Aunt Chilada's' for dinner and the food was great. Pools are nice and clean. The location is close to the airport which is very convenient. It is a great place to stay if you are looking for a resort experience and want to stay on the property to get the value for what you pay to stay here.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Room could have been cleaner, no microwave, no place for kids so parents could use workout facilities, pools close very early, very expensive.

Good room, large, decent beds, resort pools and water park are great!

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Guest service was poor throughout our stay. Our room was cleaned 2/4 days and 1.5 hours late for check-in. Pool service was good, lobby grill service was fair at best. Tables were dirty, service was near nonexistent.

The baked goods were loved by all on the buffet. The cocktails at the pool were well mixed. Oasis staff were amazing!

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Check in at 4 pm, check out at 11am = 19 hours $450 for 2 adults and 1 preschooler who was too small to enjoy anything but the Oasis wave pool which closed at 8pm (fine), but didn't open until 10:30am (1/2 hr before check out?). The courtyard outdoor pool was freezing. Half the tables in The Lobby Grill were empty at 9:30am, but there was a 45 minute wait for a table. Breakfast buffet in the courtyard was $24 per person (can I even eat that much breakfast?) If money was no object, this resort is beautiful, otherwise, definitely overrated.

Fun water park, property is beautiful, suites are roomy, staff is very courteous

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Reserved 2 King-bed rooms for Parents and sister, and 1 dual queen for 2 brothers; ended up with 3 dual queens on first level... Those worked out though as we needed minimum stairs, and close together as requested and these had good balcony views.

Staff was uniformly "on it" in a constantly busy time; especially Blake on the golf staff. Front desk, two of the restaurants and spa/gym staff were all engaged and reliable.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

When we folded down the pull-out sofa - the sheets were severely stained yellow. Looked like urine. We requested new sheets. They brought them and left the old sheets in the room. Super gross! Pull out bed is ridiculously uncomfortable and old. Living area furnishings are super outdated. Exterior looks like it needs a lot of TLC.

Beautiful grounds.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• King Suite

I was staying at the resort for my daughter's gymnastic 's meet and was asking about to waive a resort fee since we didn't get to us a water slides and etc that park was even closed, but I still had to pay it, I DISLIKED THIS!

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

• King Suite

At check-in and assistance to our suite the staff was amazing. the next morning assistance back to our car, was a struggle to have some one give us the same curtosey as the night before. Our breakfast was wonderful, but the hostess at the restaurant was extremely rude to Us and another couple. overall we love your resort, and the rooms and will visit again, as poor staff members tend to performance themselves out quickly, to not have a repeat of those experiences.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

It needs remodeled. It was kind of shabby. I chose the hotel for the water park & it was closed & the other pools were not fun or nice

Staff was very friendly & accommodating

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

• King Suite

Carpet in room was stained and threadbare. Room was nothing special. Having to pay $49/night for a resort fee including things you never have time to use is crazy. Adding that in makes these rooms way overpriced unless you are there for pleasure and have free time.

Bed was comfortable, staff with the exception of the front counter clerk was attentive and friendly. The facilities and staff were able to handle a conference well.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

At the time I booked this hotel I thought the water park would be open. It was closed and the cost of the hotel was pricey. I was not impressed with the accommodations. We paid a lot of money to stay in an ok room.

• King Suite

The wait staff at sunday brunch they were slow for EVERYTHING from drinks to silverware my kids started to eat with fingers customer at nearby table gave my kids their silverware they didnt use and expensive for cold food and almost rude.

The room.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The prices of food/drinks is ridiculous! The condition of the water park with the expensive prices should be much better. The bathroom is tiny!

The room was nice and cool and the set up of the two rooms is nice. The water park being part of the hotel grounds was nice.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I have nothing bad to say about the resort.

The resort was absolutely amazing. I would definitely come back and recommend He Arizona Grand Resort to everyone. Thank you for making it a wonderful weekend.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Deluxe King Suite

I did not like the food at Aunt Chilada's. I was very disappointed.

My kids loved the water park and we had a deluxe suite which was very comfortable. The staff was very polite and helpful and made our stay enjoyable. We will definitely be back !

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

• King Suite

the room lacked a modern feel. The mini fridge items are over priced. certain amenities not available - menu's for surrounding restaurants, usb ports, etc. Getting to the 5th floor from the parking area at the Camelback building was a challenge. A mixture of a lot of walking, stairs and elevators. At night the lighting around the walkways was virtually non-existing (hard to find the room). The room rate was fair and comparable - but in the end it seemed pricey - with food costs from the restaurants.

The size of the room was exceptional - restaurant in the lobby was great. Loved the outdoor seating and overall vibe of the resort. The Lobby Grill staff was exceptionally friendly and attentive. Overall a good stay - room rate was fair and comparable.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Didnt like that they would close the lazy river or the slides once an hour. Would liked to have used the slides whenever we wanted or stay in the lazy river as long as we wanted.

The bed was like sleeping in angel's wings. I crawled into bed and ended up sleeping for 12 hours.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Cost of hotel food, quality of food, cost of drinks and resort tax was very expensive. Pool food cost more than room hire at the end of day.

Staff excellent, special mention to Jake and Rashid around the pool. Bell boys exceptional, even though a few support Chelsea FC.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• King Suite

Little outdated. No outlets available to charge phone on nightstand only found outlets by the sink...risky at best. Room had an old library type smell. No microwave in our room and had to empty mini bar if you wanted a fridge to use.

Water park is great. Bed was very comfy and clean. Close to shopping, restaurants, and within a block of grocery store.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Coffee in the room.

I loved the fountains. Your staff are very accommodating. The property is beautiful. My kids, grandchild, and I had a great visit. Love the lazy river. Beds are very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Room was hot...couldn't get it cooled down, TV didn't work. ..turned water off in the morning couldn't take a shower.

Beautiful location, concierge service to nearby restaurants and mall....the pools and lazy river.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I didn't like to that there is a charge to empty the morning mini bar just to utilize the refrigerator. Cabanas are over priced.

Beautiful property. Rooms were clean upgraded satisfactorily.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• King Suite

The very long lines to check in. There should be a faster system. The pool area has ridiculously expensive drinks. It's tough when couples with young children come for a staycation and a cocktail costs $12.

Relatively close to home. The pool area has nice slides for children.

Browse Arizona Grand Resort traveller photo gallery