Reviews of Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites 3 stars

1200 North Courthouse Road, Arlington, VA 22201, USA

#41 of 68 hotels in Arlington

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

1. A place this busy needs more than one person at the desk. They were not the friendliest and always--always busy. 2. The showers/tubs severely need a diagonal handrail IN the showers--not just at the edge of the shower. 3. A pull-bar would also be helpful next to the toilet. Older people would have difficulty getting up & down. 4. I know this is "ticky," but the toilet seat on our commode was very loose. I pinched my leg several times--badly--getting up and down.

The breakfast was phenomenal! We were surprised to find dinner there 2 nights a week as well. I didn't realize our room would have a near full-sized kitchen. What a pleasant surprise.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Very Crowded for breakfast, hours should be longer to accommodate guests. Hours listed in the rooms for the breakfast and evening did not match signs in lobby. Bed was a little soft. but not horrible.

We enjoyed our stay we had 4 people in our room and had plenty of space very comfortable.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

No night mgr. The property was going through a up date and so many things didn't work the elevator the room had holes in the wall just too name a few.

Nothing, upon arrival we were given a upgrade because the room I had reserved wasn't available and when I complained about the condition of it I was told they had given me a upgrade. Laughing out loud.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Breakfast potatoes were cold.

Comfortable bed and nice to have kitchen (refrig and stovetop) when our stay is more than one night. The breakfast is always ample with good variety, but potatoes were cold.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

They aren't finish with the construction yet taking to long too complete

Their rooms are very big their beds are perfect they include breakfast for ur stay and they also have parking but I don't think they so charge the quest for that because of the construction going on

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

clarion sign was small and under another sign, building hard to identify unless you google earth beforehand. I did not remember no lounge/restaurant on web page.

breakfast was a nice surprise. rooms were clean and quiet. I would stay again.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The bathroom could be cleaner, there were dark built up/mold on the bottom of the shower curtain, soap dish in the bathtub and the joining of the tub.

I love the space it was very spacious and comfortable.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Lot of construction going on, Lots of leaks from ceiling it was raining all week, staff needed more training in costumer service and handling customer complaints or problems.

Morning food and dinner was good, room was good size and bed comfortable , shuttle service was good. Overall no bad ,Location was great.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

I liked having washers and dryer available, since I was leaving the U. S. heading for Europe and it allowed me to wash my clothes and only have one carry-on thereby not needing to go to baggage claim even with a 14 day vacation. Housekeeping did a great job on keeping my suite clean and in order.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Lighting in living area should have the ability to be brighter. Also, make sure all light bulbs work.

Suites are huge, very clean and equipped well. Complimentary breakfast very nice and in a pretty setting.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Building under repair. Disability accommodations only had one bed. Hard if caretaker is not family or same sex.

Staff were accommodating. Breakfast was well staffed, keeping food in supply, bussing tables; there were plenty of tables. Was not charged the $15 per night parking fee; the breakfast was complimentary. Disability shower would be great for wheel-chair bound.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen

Hotel soon in need of various updates. Hall carpets need cleaned or replaced. Beds and bathroom were fine. Room was clean.

Great location, with regard to DC/Foggy Bottom. Breakfast was very good, but selections kind of basic. As a family, met our needs.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

construction and had to pay for parking. A few leaks around the property but it is under construction.

excellent breakfast Room size was wonderful very roomy. Our room wasn't ready gave us a free upgrade.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen

Absolutely horrible experience. In town for a funeral at Arlington National Cemetery. Ran a 5K in the morning to honor our fallen brother only to return and find that the water was shut off to the whole hotel for a planned construction project. We were given no warnings, or notice. That meant no shaving, showering, brushing teeth and using the bathroom. Barry Gilliland suggested he give us a bucket of water to refill the toilet tank after each use. He was rude and unapologetic. We had to buy baby wipes and jugs of water to clean up as best as possible. It put such a stress on our group on what was already an emotional day. We won’t be staying there again for sure.

Close to everything

I didn’t appreciate being woken up two days in a row to an automated wake up call and at check out when I explained that to a staff member she replied, “oh dear, I know. We’re trying to get that fixed. We don’t know what’s going on”.

Great location. Surprisingly good breakfast. Nice staff. Large rooms with nice little kitchen.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

This is a nice updated hotel. The furniture and beds were very comfortable. The space was clean and cozy. We have had many visits to DC over the past year, but this is the first time at this hotel. We would definitely go back.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

There was refurbishment and construction work taking place. While not too intrusive, I don't like NOT being told in advance - I should have the choice of being able to select another hotel, or to at least ask informed questions about the intensity and duration of the work. The hotel could have been cleaner. It was dated in décor. My room phone alarm clock went off 3 mornings at 5am, and reception staff could not turn it off. I resorted to pulling the cable plug from the socket.

Staff were efficient. Room was a good size and the bed comfortable.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The bed was a little hard and the room was a little dusty. Other then that I really have nothing to complain about. They were remodeling the outside, but it was never noisy or a bother. It just makes the hotel look a little sketchy, but it WAS NOT!!!! That is just how construction makes places look.

The breakfast was very yummy, it was on the 8th floor so you had a wonderful view of the buildings. They have breakfast every morning from 6-10 and dinner on Thursday's from 4-6 (I believe). The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were big and the doors had doorbells and peepholes. The water pressure was wonderful and the water was nice and hot.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen

There was a smell each time we were in hallway. The room needs renovations. The furniture was soiled.

The size of the room was great............the setup of room sections was convenient. Bed was comfortable. Loved the location. Beautiful area and close to unique eateries.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen

The bath tub could have been a bit bigger.

We booked this as a last minute for 3 nights and were pleasantly surprised. They have an excellent buffet breakfast. No croissants but their coffee is a plus. Nice spacious room and comfortable bedding. Eeasy connection with route 50, Washington metro, etc. Next time we are in DC, we will go back.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

They are remodeling, workers started really early to work on installing balconies right outside my window. Decor is a little dated.

Really one to restaurants and the metro.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Nothing really negative about the hotel. It was ideal for me.

I loved the breakfast, The staff are nice and helpful. For those of us that did not go with our car, the location is close to metro. It met the need of my wife and myself

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Rude receptionist, very noisy aircon, rarely any hot water, renovations right outside room window, dirty dishes in the cupboards, Wi-Fi constantly dropped out

Room was large, Breakfast was good and the town was cute

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

I didnt like check-in was so late 4pm and that we had to pay for parking.

Staff was friendly and welcoming. Bed was very comfortable, bathroom and room was spacious and clean.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The lighting could be a lot better. No light over dining room table, The large room still seemed dark. The large dining room table has six chairs - nice - but there were only three plates, and silverware for three people. No sponge or paper towels for clean up. Kitchen lacking in a few items that you usually find in a place like Residence Inn or Oakwood Arlington,

We liked the large living area, dining area and bedroom. Rooms are quite spacious. Bathroom is fine. Kitchen is adequate.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Maid service was horrible. Didn't even come one day. Ran out of towels, toilet paper, and tissues. The staff at the front desk were able to provide but we shouldn't have to getting the supplies that should be supplied in the room. The hotel is under construction but was really not very clean.

breakfast

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner and all things did not work it took them almost an hour and a half to send someone up to fix it but then they put us in a different room

The breakfast

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Building was all needed a lot of work the air conditioner in the room was too loud they were working on the exterior of the building which was too loud

The breakfast and the dinner was included

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Air didn't work 1st day but we're immediately transferred to a suite. Last day stay, electrical outlet in bathroom didn't work.

Plenty of space in room, friendly staff, free meals.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Should have been advised the walk to the station (3.5 blocks not 2) was up hill. Partially up a very steep hill. We've done the Camino Santiago, so we know hills and we are hikers. I did not expect this, and this should be reflected. If you're driving or taxi'ng no problem. We're walkers and like to walk to dinner and back. There were evenings we took the car simply because we were tired of walking around the museums. Room amenities were a just little off: First morning we needed shampoo, there were plenty of the little tubes on the vanity but all lotion or conditioner, fortunately we travel with some. The kitchen utensils only had 1 fork - again we travel with sporks so we were ok.

Room was clean, and very quiet (except one morning construction). The breakfast was really good and served in a very bright sunny room. If it wasn't for the two items above the rating would be higher.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

When I booked the room and confirmed the reservation by phone, I was told the pet fee was $35. When I checked in, I was charged $75. The staff was unable to explain the discrepancy. Not enough garage parking. We had no view because our window was boarded up for construction reasons.

The complimentary breakfast was very good.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

On the description of the Booking.com it says that the hotel has a shuttle service. Once it is close to Airport, I thought that this shuttle would do this transfer. That was one of the main reasons I chose the hotel. But for my disappointment, the shuttle only brings you to the closest subway station. If you are staying for the weekend (like I did), you might take almost 1 hour to get from the hotel to the Touristic area by subway once some trains had an interval of more than 15 min.

Good breakfast with a nice view of the city, the room was big but needed some renovation. It is close to the subway, but you have to be in a good shape to walk uphill to it.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Our deck was inaccessible and plywood with the exception of a 2 by 2 cutout covered the window. The heater in the room did not function even though 2 staff mechanics looked at it. A space heater was put in our room. On our way to breakfast one morning there was a large garbage can in the middle of the hallway collecting rain water from a roof leak. It stayed in place for the remainder of our visit.

The bed was comfortable. Bathroom was ok but all seemed like it was designed as an after thought. WIFI was good.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The staff that worked the reservation could care less about us. I barely was spoken to. We have all had rough days but I don’t want the only words out of their mouths to be how tired they are.

Clean large room. Great breakfast. The maids were awesome. Friendly and efficient.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Location, exterior did not = price.

It was ok, staff was nice, rooms were good but amenities, location and exterior were awful, not worth what we paid.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The exterior renovation was ongoing when we stayed, but the hours of the work weren't too disturbing. The renovation definitely impacted the number of parking spaces available. We were lucky to find one ($15 per day for parking). Breakfast was standard, nothing exciting.

The studio room was very large with a kitchenette, a dining area and a lounge space. Convenient location for drivers as it's right off Route 50. A uphill walk would take you to Courthouse area where you can access Metro and find many restaurants.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

I wish we had been able to go out on our balcony, however, I do understand they were doing repairs and updates to them. Also, the ice machines weren't working on several floors, so it was a little inconvenient hunting down ice.

It was nice having a dishwasher in our suite. Beds were super comfortable.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

This was a wonderful find. The hot breakfast every morning was a great way to start the day. The hotel was older, but spacious, clean and in a wonderful location.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The staff was less than stellar. We were greeted by two women, one of which was very sweet. The other acted like we didn’t need to be there. A third woman came out who had the same terrible attitude. They were both very curt with responses and clearly were annoyed by the three questions we asked, despite there being no one else around. We were also pushed out of our room on our check out day. We had the cleaning people knock on our door and ask when we were leaving at 8:00 AM. Check out is at 11:00. She tried to tell us it was at 10:00. An hour and a half later (at 9:30), with a do not disturb sign hung on our door, we received another knock from the cleaning people about our time of departure. Both times we told them around 10:00, and I’ve never felt so rushed out of our room, especially considering we had to wait upon arrival until nearly 4:00 (which is check in time) before our room was ready.

We stayed during the days with free dinner, which was a very nice surprise! The room was very spacious, and everything appeared to be nice and clean! The meals were quite good, and the men and women who were cooking and cleaning up were very nice.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

We had one morning where there was a worker welding outside our window at 740 am . We weren't overly thrilled but not much could be done about that.

This place was great. Close to the metro and close to a plaza with with a bunch of restaurants and a pharmacy.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

I checked-in late and went to bed. Around 11pm, someone came and knocked on the door which terrified me. I did not respond and the next day I saw they brought the receipt. It was pushed under the door. The nice thing would be to push the paper without knocking the door and scaring me or to wait until the morning to give it.

I liked the location.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen

The front desk staff that was extremely rude and unprofessional. I didn’t like the fact the hotel advertises about a balcony attached to the room but when you get there “oh the balcony is off limits due to reconstruction”. I didn’t like the fact I stove/oven was not working, so we called the front desk to let him know and they tell us “yeah a staff member has to come turn it on for you”. How were we suppose to know that? And why is that even the case? Also the website advertises about a pull out couch in the room. There aren’t any pull out couches in the hotel. That interfered with my sleeping arrangements for my guests because of false advertising.

The setup of the room.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen

Large room (One bed suite), good breakfast & complimentary dinner on some nights. Location good - $7 Uber to Arlington where you can catch the HOHO bus.

Breakfasts were just ok.

Good location for exploring D.C. complimentary week day dinner very helpful for families tired after a day of sightseeing. Free shuttle to train station

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Wasn't told construction was going on. Limited parking Asked for view when booking, was given view of two apartment buildings. No room service was available, and since there was limited parking, any restaurants would have to be walked to (which..... given how much walking is involved in D.C. to look at the attractions, the last thing you want to do is walk an additional distance get your food. Ended up ordering takeout both nights instead, at about $50 a pop for three adults.

Full size kitchen, complete with dishes and cutlery. Shuttle service came in handy getting around to the immediate area, and the shuttle driver was great and went out of his way to make our experience great. Front desk was good with making recommendations, and the room itself was clean and spacious.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen

I can’t think of anything

The suite was much larger than expected with a living, dining, kitchen and desk areas and separate bedroom, all tastefully decorated. There was even a dining table appointed with six chairs! The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. There was a full hot breakfast buffet every morning and a light supper on Tuesday and Wednesday nights which saved dollars for my family of four. The metro was 3 blocks away up hill, but the hotel shuttle provided transportation there and back until 9 pm. This was a wonderful place to stay and a great value. I will definitely stay here again!

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Cleaning service only came 1 day and I stayed for 5 nights. Had to call twice for the cleaning service to come and they told us they weren't going to clean. So they only delivered clean towels because we ask for them.

Loved the room and the breakfast.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

There was some construction going on at the site, so we had an obstructive view, but of course this was only a temporary problem.

For 4 adults, the room was very adequate and included a small kitchen area with refrigerator, which was a nice amenity. On property dining room served free dinner and full breakfast, nice touch. Very near to Memorial Bridge, the conduit to Monument attractions.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Property had renovation going on. I had requested for early check-in because of long flight. They said it can't be accommodated and asked me to pay $100. They did not even care to apologize or mention renovation during check-in. I discovered it only after constant banging on wall. Beyond renovation, unfriendly staff and terrible, old facilities. Absolutely not worth the price.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The bed was comfortable but the crinkling and feeling of plastic under the sheet was disconcerting. We missed having a restaurant/bar on premises and found the free breakfast uninspiring.

We stayed 5 nights so the kitchen with full size fridge was great. Transportation was close by so we could have left our car unused all week. Parking under building was good. Front desk staff was helpful.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

My credit card from an overseas account (which was not given to the hotel, however one I have previously used on my booking account) got a $30 charge. I have no idea what this charge was for and only discovered it when I returned home.

The room was great and the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Very little parking so even if you paid there may not be a spot when you return,if you take you car out somewhere ~ housekeeping could be better ~ front staff could be a bit more courteous.

Great location! Reasonably priced ~ Rooms are very large and well furnished / equipped ~ Great breakfast!!

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

building is under construction very noisy no one said anything they just called to get credit card booking also said nothing about it room needed some maintenance should better who they book places through more info .

staff was good good location

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Large room very clean loved the view I could see the Lincoln monument and the capital from the window ,liked the breakfast options,staff was friendly and helped with our bags

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Should have been told it was under renovation. Parking was very limited and had to park couple of blocks away and pay more what the hotel charges for overnight parking.

Short walk to the metro line, restaurants and shops near the hotel. Complimentary breakfast was good and fresh.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen

Not knowing the Metro could have been used as transportation to and from the airport/hotel.

Quiet, clean hotel and wonderful breakfast! Great location!

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

A little noisy with the construction, but understandable. Quiet at night.

The bed was extremely comfortable. I slept through my alarm. Pillows very fluffy.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The printer in the business center wasn't working, but the front desk was kind enough to allow me to email them a document and print it out for me. Plus the business center being in the lobby (in the winter), meant one had to dress for outdoors in order to conduct any business there. I did not realize that the property was under renovation. While it did not present many major inconveniences, much of the building (including the entire front facade) was very ugly to look at.

Good water pressure in the shower, comfortable bed. The king suite had a TV both in the bedroom and in the living room. Full kitchen was a plus.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The maid knocked on my door at 8:30am and asked if I was checking out, lingered at my door as if wanting to get in immediately and clean it.

Breakfast was excellent. It was not your typical "free" hotel breakfast.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

It's under construction so there are several eyesores throughout the property (including boarded up windows and scaffolding at the front) It was hard to ignore the tiredness of the decor and the dim lighting (even with multiple lamps in each room). I'm sure the room was very clean, but the dingy fixtures and dark-patterned carpet made one wary. Bathroom smelled smoky at certain times of day (and yet not others); I'm guessing it came through the vents.

The king suite was enormous. Plenty of space for both living and working. Complimentary dinner on both nights of my stay (which occurred during a snowstorm) was a great perk, and made up for the construction inconvenience.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

When we checked in we were charged twice and it took 4 days to get our money back into our account. The employee I believe her name was Alexis wasn't very friendly and they are doing work on the outside of the building and started at 8am which you could hear in your room

The hour breakfast was very good each morning and the rooms are spacious

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Hotel is being renovated, which is fine unless you have one of the rooms that is impacted.... My room was dark as the entire sliding glass door was covered with plywood on the outside (to protect the glass), with a small square cut out opening. In total we booked 5 rooms, only 1 was impacted, and I didn't ask to be moved since we knew we wouldn't be in the room very long.

Great value - comfortable rooms, good breakfast included, liked the kitchenette/refrigerator, plenty of floor space, although small closet for 3 people. Friendly staff and very convenient to park, shuttle to metro was great although close enough to walk. Would recommend to friends and would stay here again

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Pros: Property is in great shape and suits are very clean. Toilets are spacious and clean. Kitchen with electric stove and a large fridge is a big plus. Lobby is very inviting and well-kept. Cons: TVs are a big letdown. Dated and with very small screens. I couldn’t watch from the bed and didn’t bother switching my room TV on for the rest of the stay. Breakfast timing is highly inconsiderate. Most hotels serve breakfast during the weekdays until 10:00 am but this hotel stops serving breakfast at 9:00am. Breakfast selection was also was very, very limited and most things were not available. Even coffee tasted like hot water. Parking: limited free spaces. Indoor parking costs $15.00-a-day.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The lighting in the room was dim, not bright enough. One of the lights in the kitchen was burnt out. The dim light made it hard to read. My daughter used her flashlight on the iPhone to see what she was reading.

The breakfasts were outstanding with plenty of choices for food to eat. We also had the complementary dinner on Wednesday evening and were surprised how good the food was and that is was all you wanted. The location was awesome, easily accessible to Metro and sites in Arlington.

Paying extra for parking

The room and bathroom were very spacious, elevators were quick, staff was friendly, great location only a couple blocks from the metro

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen

The attention given to us when we had a medical emergency. Our check out time was extended free of charge and we were driven in the hotel shuttle bus to a nearby hospital and collected after treatment. Exceptional service.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

We wanted to split the room cost on 2 cards but was told we could not at our arrival but the staff in the morning told us we could have but all charges were put on my debit/Visa. I have split bills numerous times in different hotels.

The rooms were very spacious and the beds very comfortable.The breakfast was very good.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen

Light bulbs were blown out, hook missing off the back of bathroom door and you need new coffee makers!

Great staff! Loved the location. Loved the laundry facilities!

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the staff and how they all seemed to be in a bad mood. We were also told that we could check in early so we traveled there and got there at 10 and couldn’t check in until 4. Also was promised a stove and our room had no stove.

I liked how close we were to the metro and to other stores like CVS and 7-11.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

All was great, no complaints

Space was a great size, great for 2 people and able to entertain as well! Very clean and surrounding area was perfect for what I went There for

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Bed Was super Comfy. Room was really spacious. The location was really low key, I loved everything about this place I will definitely be going back in June.

The view!

Nice room, great breakfast! Parking inside garage was a plus! Front desk staff was very friendly and helped me out with toothbrush/toothpaste! The bed felt like heaven and the bath/shower was very inviting! I also had the luxury of making dinner inside instead or ordering out. Alfredo was very kind for showing me how to work the thermostat! The room was clean and smelled fresh! It was really quiet considering being near busy roadways and constructive to the building. I really enjoyed my stay! :)

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

You must pay for parking, it cost us $15 to park our car, long wait to check in, Saturday breakfast is at 7AM and not 6AM so we did not get any because of an early flight.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The noises coming from the heater

My business partner and I were there for a three day seminar. The hotel had construction/ upgrades going on, but the noise and dust was at a minimum. The heater in the room made loud noises though and the filters really needed to be changed. Room was very nice and we loved the fact that there was a small, furnished kitchenette. Our seminars lasted 10 hours a day so it was convenient to be able to heat up/ cook food there instead of having to go to a restaurant.

• King Studio with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

the heating unit was not working. the staff, i did request two beds abd she confirmed it is 2 beds but the room had one bed. 3 hours to fix the heating actually the guy was buying more time till his shift is over and we paid for that.

the heat was not working. we had to wait 3 hours waiting for the staff to take an action the by midnight they moved us to another room. . when we have to check out, the lady knocked at the door 7 am then 7:30 am then she asked us to leave . it was absolutely inappropriate.