Reviews of Thunderbird Boutique Hotel 2 stars

1215 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA

#132 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

• Standard King Room

This hotel does not have guest laundry facilities, a big mistake IMHO especially as there are no close by laundromats. There were a few annoyances with this hotel. The breakfast was quite limited and as the cooking staff did not speak English getting them understand what I wanted and how I wanted it was quite difficult and we ended up going elsewhere for breakfast. Breakfast is not included. However, you can get 15% off vouchers from reception. You could not access the pool using your room key, you had to obtain a separate key from reception and while most of the reception staff were good there was one in particular that was unfriendly and unapproachable. The pool was also closed at 8pm each night, way too early IMHO. And one of the gates that would use to access the pool was chained meaning that it was accessible via one gate only. I actually got a rash (very unusual for me) from the place and I could not quite pin down whether this was the result of the bedding or the pool but I suspect the pool. House keeping was problematical and unpredictable in terms of when they would do our room (sometimes it was the morning, sometimes late in the afternoon) and we regularly had to go to reception to obtain fresh towels and coffee. Our room was missed on 4 occasions during out stay. The room keys themselves had to be redone 4 times during our stay. Overall it was not a bad place to stay but there is definite room for improvement.

We stayed at this property from 16 May to June 4 2018 so it was a decent stay. The room and bed were quite big and very spacious. It was very reasonably priced at USD85 pn including taxes. It is in a decent location at the northern end of the strip and close to the Deuce bus stops going in both directions. There is a really good outdoor seating area quite close to our room which had fans operating making it a very pleasant place to sit and relax. The pool area is quite pleasant but the pool walls and floor appeared to be quite dirty. The water, however, appeared to be clean. The pool area lacks a spa and BBQ facilities. There are a number of take away food places within reasonable walking distance and the Stratosphere is 10 mins walk away. I did not like the food produced by those places however and, of course, there are delivery options. Fremont Street Experience is a 10 minute bus ride away. There is a chemist within a 10 min walk which also has snack and drink items. The hotel does have an ice machine but only in 1 location that I could see. There were two drink machines which dispense reasonably priced bottles of water and soda.

• Standard King Room

The neighborhood is low quality and one shouldn't be walking around at night.

Pleasantly surprised when walking in the room. Looks totally different from the outside.

• Standard King Room

First I was not told anything about the $100.00 deposit. and then they said it was going to be clear at the check out time but it did not happen because I need to wait for the bank to process the payment 😡

Staff and facilities

• Double Queen Room Accessible

They didn't install a door in the bathroom, its just a curtain covering the toilet and shower area. I didn't mind it but it's just weird.

Spacious rooms, very clean, looks nicer from inside, extremely close parking, strip club across the street

• Standard King Room

Not a casino hotel but really great place for people that want to stay closer to downtown. The room was clean and the bed super comfy. It stated in the listing breakfast was included but we only got a 15% off coupon. We ate breakfast on the strip so we can’t rate the lounge. Easy Uber pick up location.

• Single Queen Room

Floors were very dirty especially in the bathroom. Carpet was not vacuum cleaned.

Good value for money. Central location, rooms are partially refurbished.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The area not so great they broke in someone’s car and suspicious people walking through the night to see what cars have.... my husband waited an hour to get us check in to our room it really sucked but still giving the hotel a good rating and by the way my add said breakfast included but dam when you go get breakfast so expensive for the meals.. but besides that’s had great staff

Like that’s the bathroom was remodel and had different type of tv channels

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There’s a hidden 125$ room deposit that they don’t tell you about til you get to the hotel and theres a 12$ charge for a resort fee when this is clearly a hotel and not a resort destination. The room wasn’t vacuumed there were Oreo cookie crumbs and other food particles on the floor and under the nightstand and beds.

The room was nice size and for the area it was decent. The pool area looked nice and inviting.

• Double Queen Room Accessible

They tried to get me to give them $150 cash in addition to t money they had already charged on my card. They brought out security to try to intimidate me when I said my term of agreement said deposit by card was fine. At 4 am I had to find s new place to stay. So much for 24 hr check in desk.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The cleanliness was horrible. The location was horrible. Nothing like the pictures!

Roaches, sketchy location, no security and one could just walk up!

• Standard King Room

People in other rooms were a bit noisy. Also, the breakfast is served in a bar which isn't very nice. Otherwise, all good.

There were a lot of parking spaces. The interior was newly refurbished and was really nice. The swimming pool seemed nice. Good value for money and quite a good location. The rooms were really nice.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Limited parking. But it wasn't that big a deal.

This hotel definitely exceeded my expectations.. Talk about not judging the book by its cover.. The rooms were excellently remodelled and service is great. I don't think my stay could have been any better.

• Standard King Room

It's more a motel than hotel, location at end of strip so it takes a while to get to the action, no breakfast included

Good room, enough parking spots

• Standard King Room

The riff Raff at the resort, too many around out being loud til late hours in the morning. Made me feel unsafe.

The shower was clean, the room was clean. I have major anxiety about other peoples germs left behind and how maticulous housekeeping should be. In that regard I was saitisfied.

• Standard King Room

There needed to be more trash cans and also needed better light in the bathroom.

The bed and the pillows we're super comfortable. It was very clean.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I was expecting to find motel style accomodation for the price we paid but they have done a really good job making it look like a modern boutique hotel. The room was huge and the wifi was great. We were working on our laptops a lot in the room and also had the option to go sit by the pool and work on the tables out there (although we did have to come inside to charge up.) The pool area was very well kept and the standard of cleanliness in the room was amazing. Wasn't expecting that. I would definitely stay here again.

• Standard King Room

First things first. You have to pay an extra security deposit of $125 after paying for your room, they didn’t tell me that anywhere when I booked the room. My original room had no cable and the bed was busted. Almost physically injured myself when I sat down and it crumbled beneath me. The second room was better, but the bed frame wasn’t the best.

Both rooms I had were clean.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

300 deposit need to pay. There is no 24 hours front desk so its not good for ppl who check out in the early morning. Room service didnt found the blanket had broken and charged for damage. I got refund after telling manager and hope it will email customer the details instead of I calling back after getting the message from bank about the charge. Thank you!

The location is near city center and not far away from Strip Street. If you use Uber it's convenient. If you choose walk, it's not near to Strip Street.

• Standard King Room

Quiet location, although Strip is not far away. Our room was specious and clean, with all we needed (except of the fridge). Next building is a wedding Chapel, for those who is interested in this stuff. Was a bit difficult to find a free place at the parking in the evening, but at the end we managed it.

• Standard King Room

Cleanliness of the hotel was gross! The floor was gross didn’t even looked cleaned foot prints everywhere. Hair on the ground. Old pizza behind the night stand that was there all weekend. We litterly went to Walmart and bought cleaner for the floor and cleaned it ourselves!!!! And the towel after was disgusting!! The bathroom and the whole hotel room smelt of sewer. That really needs to be fixed that smell was bad and it was the entire weekend. We did let the hotel know of our concerns and they didn’t seem to care or do much. And when they went to let the manager know, there was No manager or note left.

The hotel was ok, location from the strip and fredmount was good.

• Room Selected at Check-In

Starting to jack up thier prices for trade shows. Went to go book a year in advance again and they raised their rate by 83.00 extra per night. Not cool!

This is the second time that I have stayed here for business. It has a nice lounge and outdoor seating areas. The rooms are nice and the beds are comfortable. If you like to people watch grab a cocktail and enjoy from the patio. It's always interesting in Vegas.

• Standard King Room

The internet connection was on and off frequently. Had to reconnect every time we wanted to use the internet. Very annoying.

The person at the reception was very helpful. We were early and there was no problem for an early check in. Loved the furniture, lights and the shower. Beds were comfortable. Big very nice TV.

• Standard King Room

Lack of fridge in the room. Noises of people walking on floor in room above.

Large, stylish and clean room with a very comfortable bed. Very friendly welcome. Great value for money.

• Standard King Room

Noisy neighbours! (not the fault of the hotel!) but the walls may be a bit thin, and although trendy, the lack of carpets makes noise carry more. Nice cocktail lounge attached to the hotel, but not much else in the immediate area without walking.

Lovely clean, modern room, comfortable beds, great shower, friendly and helpful staff! Anyone planning a wedding should look at their chapel ...stunning!!

• Standard King Room

Wifi is limited and not good, breaking always need to resign. It's the biggest problem if you need to work. I was bitten in las vegas like 9times but i didnt figured who bites or outside or our room have bed bugs or something. Price is too high for location. And near us room was smoking weed in a room all the time so all the smoke was in our room. I like weed but not in a room where i fkn sleep!

Awesome staff, helpful and friendly, big comfy bad, nice pool but too cold, tasty coffee. Located kind of far from everything,but ok we lime walking (like 20-30min to circus casino, 30min to downtown, about 1hour to strip mgm)

• Standard King Room

There is a coffee maker but no mugs?

Affordable option to stay in vegas for a short time. No resort fees, free parking. Clean room. Definitely not a hotel, just a remodeled motel. Easy access to Las Vegas blvd.

• Standard King Room

Was in a less nice area of las vegas and a too far to walk to the main strip which meant uber fees. Many sketchy people hanging around the outside of the hotel, our uber driver warned us not to go walking in this area which surprised me being that it wasn't too far from the strip. We wanted to order room service when we arrived and called for 45mins with no answer, we then called reception who said well they're busy you'll have to keep trying or walk to the restaurant which i found poor service.

The room was really nice and modern with nice fittings.

• Standard King Room

There is not a refrigerator in the room. They did not refresh the cups or soaps daily. Parking is kinda tricky and you may have to hike to your room

I was impressed with the rooms. Not what I expected at all. Very clean and well put together. They have a club downstairs that was very busy on the weekend. Despite the loud music, I was not disturbed at all in my room.

• Standard King Room

Unfortunately, the location was a little sketchy at best, the sign for your facility was hard to find from the street, and the transitients made it uninviting, however, it was great for people watching.

The room and the bathroom were way above our expectations. The staff was friendly and accommodating. They made us feel like family.

• Standard King Room

Although they had a renovation or something,they gave us the room under the constructors!!It was awful!!We were so tired from our flight and the morning they wake us up from 7:00!!The noise was so loud we couldn't stand.We left the hotel and came back at 16:30 and they were still working so hard that we couldn't sleep at all.After our demand,they gave us another room for the night because we finally left the next morning...

The room was big and clean.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The cleaning service was below par. They didn't even come to clean one of the days, we never put the do not disturb sign up. They left wet dirty cleaning towels on the bed one of the days and didn't refill the toilet paper or tissues and didn't leave extra and we ran out in the middle of the night when there was no one to come replace.

We came for the Life is Beautiful Festival. The hotel was modern but a great value. We were able to take cheap ubers and taxi rides to Fremont Street. The front desk was always able to help with requests.

• Standard King Room

The air in the room. I dared not open the window, instead I left the door open every morning to get fresh air. The lighting wasn't ideal either. I wish the curtains had two layers so that I wouldn't need to turn on the light during the day. Neighborhood isn't great. Saw drunken people yelling. I wouldn't call it "boutique" though. It's more like a motel to me.

The older front desk lady (wish I remembered her name) was exceedingly kind and helpful. She tried her absolute best to accommodate me, a solo traveler who sometimes needed a hand. She managed to call me a cab on a slow Sunday morning when I was about to miss my bus to L.A. (If you're reading this, Thank you!) I also felt very comfortable there and ended up staying for 4 nights. No noise or evil intention. And I enjoyed swimming daily in the pool, although small, at sunset when it was least crowded. Sufficient parking spots.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Service place for cleaning stuff was too close to the rooms and quite dirty.

Mark at the front desk was extremely helpful. He gave us more information then enybody can expect.

• Standard King Room

The Bathroom needed hand bars to hold onto in the shower and it needs rubber mats because it was very slippery. Also a couple extra pillows in each room would of been helpful. Our room 1101 had a light switch broken so we could not turn on light...just some suggestions for future.

This was close to the Pavilion where our event was but a little far away from the center of city but for us it was ok. Very clean and the staff was very helpful.

• Standard King Room

We loved the property. It looks like a little hole in the wall, but once you first check in, you get exceptional service. Lori checked us in and spoke with us on the phone prior to checking in while we were still at the airport, she was very friendly, hospitable and accommodating! The room was phenomenal. Gorgeous renovations. If you're looking for a hotel that is still a part of Vegas, but not constantly on the go and is quiet ( no children screaming constantly, looking to sleep in, etc.) from the constant night life from Vegas, we definitely recommend Thunderbird! Even if you are wanting the Vegas night life 24/7, I still recommend this hotel! You're in between Fremont street and downtown Vegas boulevard and everything is walking distance or you're able to jump on the Duece ( public transportation). Overall, we are very happy with our choice to stay here!

• Standard King Room

The lady receptionist not too cordial and housekeeping failed to replace used toiletries and bedsheets on my second night.

The rooms are clean and environment relatively quiet

• Standard King Room

My card to open my room door did not work all day. I got 2 different prices each day and i had to check in twice because i was not charged the first day for 2 days.

The inside was nice.

• Standard King Room

The night time Clerk failed to tell us that he only booked us for one night instead of two like we stated to him 3x during our check in

The room size and bed size was cool

• Standard King Room

Wifi was spotty and the air conditioner was loud. Parking was minimal for the most part.

Loved the shower! Very spacious and great water pressure. Although I didn't have the time to use it, the pool looked great! and CLEAN. Everything was very clean. :)

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The parking situation is much to be desired. If you aren't fortunate enough to arrive early be prepared to squeeze your vehicle in non spacious parking spot which may not be viewable from your room. The elevators were very, very slow

The rooms were very spacious and comfortable, the pool was clean, the landscaping was well kept, and the staff were very polite and helpful.

• Standard King Room

the last night we returned late from a big night out to a note taped on our door advising us there was no power in the hotel and other arrangements had been made for us to move to the hotel next door. We couldn't be bothered packing all our stuff up on the last night at 2am to move to a new hotel for one night. We were inconvenienced beyond belief and to add insult to injury we were charged a deposit that was due to be refunded on checkout that was never refunded despite our continued attempts at contacting the hotel to refund us! It was the only 2 let downs during the entire stay.

Stunning big rooms, great price and perfect location between the mainstrip and downtown. Staff were very helpful.

• Standard King Room

First off I'm not sure what they used to clean the shower but it was extremely slippery. I almost fell twice! Then there's only 2 ice machines and one of them didn't work and the second stopped working on the second day. The walls are really thin I could hear our neighbors on both sides and they both had kids. The bed also dipped in the middle and was very squeaky.

The rooms were very clean and the staff is super friendly. Parking was very easy to find.

• Standard King Room

The location is in that weird area between the Stratosphere and downtown that's full of drive-thru wedding chapels and pawn shops and not much else, but you are not too far from the strip and Fremont St. and buses are frequent.

It looks like an old-school low-rise Las Vegas dive hotel from the outside, but they've done a great job of giving it a cool retro feel. The rooms are very well done and comfortable. Great value for money. Very helpful staff.

• Standard King Room

We didnt get maid service and our bed broke they didnt fix it and charged me for it when it had a bad repair job to start. The office staff is incredibly rude and unhappy to be there.

No bathtub. As many others wrote in their reviews I have to agree that the surrounding area is not so nice. The other motels around look very old and bad. The other guests seem to be mainly budget tourists, staying just a few nights. The rooms are a bit noisy - you can hear which TV channel your neighbours are watching..

Classic motel with got a good value for money. The rooms are in a good shape, look kind of charming and are clean. You can park your car directly infront of the room.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very modern hotel. The cleanliness was good. The hotel's facilities were new. Everything worked perfectly. Beautiful swimming pool, very clean. Employees need more smile :)

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Standard King Room

Noisy guests. It is not hotel's fault however they have to manage noise issue. If there is a wedding in chapel, do not think to sleep late.

You can take bus from hotel to center. It is a long way to walk at night. Huge room, huge bed. Clean and tidy. I like decoration.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Standard King Room

This place is really nice, extra clean and well set up. We'll absolutely be staying again. Excellent location for us and the places we go while in Las Vegas.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Standard King Room

I dint like the fact that i didnt have a bathrrom dor and that the shower was connceted to the vathrrom is that like for all rooms?

Very clean love how clean and spacious it was

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Could've been more lighting in the room and a microwave to heat up the food and or a refrigerator to keep drinks cold.

The space in the room was amazing. Beds were extremely comfortable, the shower was to die for. Along with the huge selfie mirror. Overall the room is very good quality.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Standard King Room

A lot is wrong : maids over noisy, and not respecting no disturb request. Bed is actualy not so good (too soft). Building structure makes it noisy (walkway/passerel). No sign to find the hotel entrance ! Room upstair a lavatory or something making bad vibration. Bad situation in the middle of main LV Bd and Downdown, nothing near (have to walk to get event a bottle of water). No fridge. Wifi password not exact... Overpriced during events. Not recommended.

Room looks good (just looks). Reception is very kind (3 different person really nice).

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The neighborhood is a little rundown, with some vacant lots and less appealing hotels and some abandoned properties. Looks to be under redevelopment now.

I was going to the convention center each day, and the hotel was close to several bus routes to the location, as well as easy ride to Freemont Street. The room was clean and WIFI was good.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• Standard King Room

We loved the makeover. Some minor infractions. The door handle/lock was loose and the dead bolt wouldn't lock, the towel bar fell off easily as the screws needed to be tightened. We also didn't have any washcloths, but the staff was gracious and apologetic. We would absolutely stay there again.

We loved the price and the remodeling of the hotel and rooms was magnificent.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• Standard King Room

Breakfast would have been good to have since there are no other places nearby

Big and clean room. Very comfortable bed Good location to access the strip or downtown by bus

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Everything was fantastic.

The bed was super spaceous and the shower had great pressure. The location couldn't be more perfect. Just what we needed after a very busy and overwhelming week in the heart of the strip. We couldn't have been more thrilled with this space.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The floor wasn't mopped and it made my feet black and everything else was clean.

The bed was very comfortable and the place looked great and clean.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Standard King Room

No ice. Too expensive for the kinda motel that it is. The cost of the room for other guest were 60 bucks after taxes. I paid 680 for 4 nights. It included nothing. It could have cost me alot less. Cute but not what i was looking for

I like the staff. The room itself was clean but there's where it ended

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No roll away bed or extra blankets allowed

I performed at the event in the large showroom. Been performing there and staying there for 10 years... It's all better than ever now!!

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• Standard King Room

The only issue was the property was pretty rowdy. Its Vegas so get used to that...but when we pulled in there were people fighting in the parking lot and their car was blocking the lane so no one could get thru. One security guard was standing there doing absolutely nothing. The fight was over after 10 mins.

Super clean room and located almost exactly between the Strip and Downtown. We had no working light in our bathroom and because maintenance wouldn't be on the property til the next morning, the front desk moved us to a new room immediately....i loved the hotel. Clean rooms and the perfect location...I would absolutely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

• Standard King Room

A bit strange neighborhood Issue with leakage in the bathroom( we were moved to a better room)

Gorgeous Royal Wedding Chappel Location: 30min walk to Fremont Street and 45min to the strip

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

• Standard King Room

First, don't cheat yourself - it is not a "boutique hotel", it is a simple motel. For one night - ok. --- 1) First room that we were offered had a problem - terribly leaking sink. The room had been changed but first experience was negative. 2) Rooms are dark. They differ greatly from the hotel photos. 3) Far away from Strip 4) Guests mainly are black/latinos - just be aware. A little scary in the evening. 5) Staff looks completely uninterested in anything around. No smiles or even "hello". 6) No breakfast facility.

There is a lot of parking space: near hotel or behind. We didn't have any problems with security deposit - it came back to the card during checkout (for this you need to save check that is given to you during check-in).

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

• Standard King Room

Floors were pretty filthy, even though they were brand new tiles. Location not the most family friendly.

Rooms recently renovated, so it looks new. Price was great. Shower was nice.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Standard King Room

The room was very big which made it cold since it's the winter season. It took a few hours to warm up. The floors are wood so you can hear creaks and squeaks from those above you.

The room being off the Las Vegas strip was nice. They also have a nice lounge to hang out at. The shower was wonderful. The room was nicely decorated and had free wifi and TV.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Standard King Room

I was not satisfied with the receptionist AND customer service today 11/20/16, , I called the office after I found out that I left my bag of shoes in the room . They did not check the room right away although it is just 5 mins walk from the office. So I went there right away and asked her she directed me to motel 8 which is not the hotel I stayed .She was on the phone the whole time while I was talking to her . I think the name was Sheri. Then I told her that I stayedin thunderbird . Then that is the time she called the housekeeping Mgr., who cannot communicate well in English. Good that I checked the room with the mgr. LUCKILY MY STUFF STILL THERE BECAUSE THE ROOM WAS NOT CLEAN YET. I got my stuff . And I will not coming back to that hotel. You can hear the noise from other rooms and the place else is sketchy. Do not go there if you want a good time.

Ok for the price

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

• Standard King Room

The room was very clean. The bed was so soft like a cloud, i slept like a baby. There was a staff member he checked us in he was amazing he was supper kind with us .

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No fridge, which means wasting money eating out. Lot of noise because of guests. I had to leave the bedroom at 2 in the morning to ask the guests to be quiet. The bedroom was on the third floor right above and external area where people laugh out loud and smoke weed all night, every night. Smells bad and I had to work early in the morning. They should put a sign for the guests to not stay there after 10 pm.

Finally a hotel without a bathtub! The bathroom has plenty of space, as the rest of the bedroom. Beds and pillows were great! Steam iron available in the bedroom were helpful! Also the elevator was useful. Lot of free parking space.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn't like that they didn't have a microwave order pizza wanted to heat up the pizza but didn't find microwave

I like the location and the hotel itself the bedrooms were clean and neat

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Was unaware of a security deposit when booking the hotel. I wish I would have known about it beforehand. It may have made a huge difference in selecting the hotel. Not enough towels initially in the room but all in all, the hotel served its purpose.

The hotel was very close to the chapel for my friend's wedding. I do appreciate the close proximity.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

What I didnt like was the Stuff ,, they dont have a good communication, very rude not fríendly at all I didnt have roomservice .. When i arrived the next day wasnt clean we have to ask for it .. And because Stuff end up there shift they didnt take time to check the room not even clean towels ..

I like that when I arrived to the hotel it was clean

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It is a bit hard to find.

Roome was really nice and spatious, we loved to stay here. The Vegas strip is not in the walking distance from the motel but still the location is ok.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It was a very clean, quiet place. Would stay there again.

It was a quiet, clean facility. The pool was so clean and well kept. Close to the strip yet quietly hidden away. In-house bar too !

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

If you are view oriented, this is probably not the place for you. Also wished they had a jacuzzi tub.

The room smelled fresh, the linen felt clean, and the room looks new. The location was ideal for my visit. It was also peaceful at night.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It didn't have a refrigerator or microwave and that was inconvenient but we used an ice chest and the ice machine to keep our food and drinks cold. The bathroom was nice but just a little too small for our preference.

The room was very spacious and the beds were comfortable. The easy access to the bar/restaraunt was great and the television was perfect for when we were relaxing.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We are 4 adults traveling in usa. I ordered and paid for the room with two queen beds, but when arrived at the hotel they gave us room with one bed. The staff was rude and didn't try to help us at all! Thank god it was only one night here. Wouldn't go back

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• Standard King Room

Directly on the street outside were a few crazy drunk people, but that is to be expected in a place like Las Vegas.

The website and reviews online were very accurate. Location was not bad, it was a small drive into the main strip, but we used Lyft (a different version of Uber) and it was affordable. So the cost of the room vs room quality & location was very good.

Browse Thunderbird Boutique Hotel traveller photo gallery