Reviews of Atlanta Marriott Northwest 3 stars

200 Interstate North Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA

#123 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

We had to move rooms three time. The air broke and floor was soaked. The next room was reserved already. So we moved again. The the last room, getting ready to leave after blow drying my hair all the lights went out in bathroom and Hall way. My phone was plug in at same time, it blew my screen. The staff was very nice and helped in every way. Now hoping the insurance will pay for phone. I had used it all day. And it only a couple months old. The Verizon lady said the phone was in perfect condition except for screen witch happened during surgery

Somehow upon booking my last name got entered first. Marriott couldn’t find my res so I spent thirty minutes between Booking & Marriott trying to correct it. The a/c was awful, it read 68* (wouldn’t go lower although our other two rooms ((booked elsewhere)) were at 60 & 65* & lovely) but was blowing warm. I assumed when my quote said “includes all fees” it would. It didn’t include parking.

Could not find a seat in the bar lounge. Several kids taking up seats in a bar after 10pm. Not good.

Our driver paul was what made our trip most enjoyable.

Wished that the buffet offered omelettes and gravy biscuits on the same days. Enjoyed both but if we were only staying on the weekend,I would have missed my delious omelet. Having to pay for parking each day was a bummer. I can understand if we had more than one vehicle but to have to pay to park daily,ugh.

Breakfast buffet was wonderful! Our room was clean and comfortable. Being in walking distance of SunTrust Park was a big plus.We enjoyed are stay.

• King Room - Concierge Level

The room was a bit small, but that I can live with. I booked conceirge/club level access and it was closed on the weekend? Why allow people to book access (and pay) if it isn't open on weekends???? The women's bathroom available to the public near ballrooms was horrible. Always a smell and HOT HOT HOT....that combination isn't good.

the elevators were speedy.

The room was very noisy as it was behind the lift, over the air condition units and noisy road. We asked for a quiet room as well

The new layout, Rocks, lounge seating area - very good

When we checked in the clerk spoke very quickly and presented me with a quick series of questions I wasn't expecting. One of which was is King ok? Your website set up a choice king or double room. We selected double room when ordering so I thought I was just verifying what I ordered. The result was my father and I had to share a bed. The clerk did call to verify my satisfaction I told her then about the mix-up only to be informed they were booked up. I don't really blame the hotel for this. I blame your site for not giving us our choice. And I blame myself for not looking at the confirmation email more closely.

The breakfast was the bombdigity!

if you park Valet, you're locked into Valet unless you change it at the front desk. Paying for self park during your stay is not a good value.

Location to the new ball park was great. Good food.

The staff at the hotel were all very kind and the room was quiet, comfortable and clean. We couldn't have asked for a better stay. There is also an on site restaurant that cooks their rib eye steak to perfection with some of the best mac and cheese and collard greens.

Absolutely nothing!

It was very clean. Everyone was very friendly! It's in a great location! Very close to the Braves stadium. We will definitely stay here again!

My card deactivated and I had to be let out of the parking lot manually by the valet team.

The hotel is across the street from the new home of the Atlanta Braves, the SunTrust Park! I loved the hotel's location. I have been to this hotel for Christmas parties in the past. With the new stadium across the street, the location is now perfect! The staff was really extra nice and helpful. I loved it!

I had a guaranteed room booked for an arrival time between 1 and 2 p.m. Upon arrival my room wasn't ready which is fine I didn't have a problem waiting. The problem came when I was offered a handicapped room to accommodate. I feel that those rooms should be reserved for people with circumstances requiring handicapped accessible space. I didn't accept the room and just agreed to wait. That should never be an acceptable alternative to their own mistake. I have a special needs brother although he wasn't with me I understand the accommodations that need to be met with special needs individuals. No way I would have ever accepted the room being perfectly able taking the room away from someone who really needed it. It also really bothers me that this was their first solution to accommodate me on a mistake on their end. They never offered a discount towards the room or anything else. Their solution was to accommodate at the extreme cost of someone else.

It was close to suntrust park.

The inclusive breakfast was a little confusing. Our rate included breakfast, which is in the hotel restaurant, but one of the staff members told us we were to eat at the small continental breakfast which was set up for a baseball team? We ate there and then after we were told we could have eaten at the restaurant with the full service.

The room was nice, comfortable bed, big tv with a tv guide option. Our view was right across from the new stadium which was neat! I loved the hotel bar downstairs. It was nice to have a drink or two before going up the room for the night. Easy access back onto the highway. Very nice place to stay for the price!

I didn't like the fact there was mildew stains on the sheets, pillow cases, and shower curtains. I asked housecleaning to change it an only change the sheets

I like how the hotel staff was very nice and willing to help

Denied late check out for the first time ever will be the lasting memory

Room service came in 15 minutes and we were expecting 45...food was good...room great

I didn't like the price of the room and the fact that it was surrounded by construction. Very inconvenient for the price I paid.

I liked the whirlpool and the pool could have been warmer.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

The bedclothes smelled a little sour (I hit them with some Lysol that I always carry with me during conventions). The shower was also insanely powerful - painfully so - and there was no way to adjust it.

The hotel staff were incredibly helpful and polite. We were there for an anime convention, and I know we looked a little odd some days, but everyone was perfectly professional about it. The rooms were very pretty and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Our room was not cleaned.. Was not the room we paid for they had to give us a rolling bed to try to accomodate us .. The refrigerator had someone else's food from the previous stay.. Just disgusting

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

I had just checked into my room and asked for a refrigerator. The man came and dropped off the fridge and maybe 5 min later there was security at my door asking if anyone had been smoking in my room. Really?! Why would I be smoking in my room? The security officers were really nice about it after they entered my room and apologized. I dont like being singled out. I think it was a little rude and made me feel uncomfortable staying at this establishment. Overall the room was nice and they had great room service!!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

My wife left a pair of new sandals in the room that we stayed in, but didn't miss them until we returned home. She called immediately to report that they'd been left. After 2 days, she was told that they were not found. We know that they were left in the room, yet were not returned. This dampened our whole experience at this property. Construction in the area of the hotel was also a nuisance.

Hotel appeared newly refurbished. The bed and bedding were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

I was overcharged according to my bank. The amount debited from my account was not the amount given my by booking.com. I will be addressing this issue!

The hotel room was nice and clean. The staff was friendly. I would stay here again.

I was actually charged $12.00 over total I was told when booked.

Overall good

The price was way too high

I didn’t like that the indoor pool wasn’t heated

The jacuzzi

The fire alarm went off in our room and no one came to fix it we had to check out early

It was in a conventional location

My room was small, dirty, dusty, and smelled bad. No microwave or fridge in room.

felt safe, friendly staff

Noisey next roomers

Brilliant Breakfast and Staff throughout, and amenities were excellent 🤗

Very nice. Next to braves stadium and mall. Staff was outstanding. Shuttle provided

Great location to everything, clean and good breakfast.

$17 to park

• King Room - Concierge Level

Pool area is old and ugly

No refrigerator and shuttle to Suntrust bank stadium stopped too early at 10:30 pm.

Location for Braves game

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

this facility is within walking distance to the Braves' new Sun Trust Park. Definitely a plus.

• King Room - Concierge Level

Very small room, shower curtain smelled bad, overall facility seems out dated especially for rate/taxes

They didn't tell me which set of elevator I was supposed to use. I went on the wrong side.

The omelette and bacon was cooked perfectly.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Everything was great! The hotel was clean and comfortable!

The staff was very knowledgeable. The rooms very clean. The valet service was excellent. The hotel was in an awesome location.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

We booked a King bed, but when we got there they only had doubles. They were too small for my husband and myself together.

The atmosphere

Comfortable stay

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

There wasn't a A microwave in the room

Staff was very helpful and friendly ... housekeeper kept the room clean

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Great customer service.

The room was very comfortable but what I liked most was the shower,the strength of it was amazing.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Had to leave

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

The construction near by.

How well the room was arranged and cleanliness

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

The only problem I had was the function of the tv

The bed felt like a cloud when laying down in it

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

The air conditioner was very loud.

Bed is comfortable, and the location is great.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

The bed was wonderfully soft.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

Room service needs improvement

Front staff were courteous

The bed was awesome!!!

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

I did enjoy my stay, very clean, classy hotel. It was a great deal and I would stay there again for sure. Must have a rental.

• Reviewed: 2 January 2016

My room had a refrigerator, but no microwave. The discount made it seem as if I was getting a GREAT deal, but in reality, the room was actually only worth what I paid for it. I would look elsewhere before deciding to stay there again.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2015

I liked the location in that we could arrive at our hotel before going into the city (even though AAA gave us the wrong directions. However, there wasn't much (or at least we couldn't find it) to do in the area or places to sit down and have a nice dinner outside the hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2015

I booked a two double beds and was given a king bed. I did not want to share a bed. The room was too small as well.

location was a pretty good, just off a major highway so it was convenient

• Reviewed: 8 September 2015

I didn't like the fact that when we had and issue no on came to check on us in a timely manner and then when they did they came acusing is of something we didn't not even do instead of the customer being right they opted for otherwise I was highly upset and no accommodated me for being upset

I like the cleanliness of the hotel

• Reviewed: 2 August 2015

Room was perfect. Bed was super nice. Towels were always available and the hot water came on instantly. Great place and newly remodeled to perfection.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2016

The staff was very nice and courteous and willing to assist. Rooms were great and the atmosphere was awesome!

• Reviewed: 3 January 2016

• Reviewed: 2 January 2016

Clean room Iovely breakfast especially the omelette lady

• Reviewed: 2 January 2016

Customer service was exquisite! Room and bed extremely comfortable

• Reviewed: 8 December 2015

Comfortable, clean and good service Cómodo, limpio y Buena atencion

• Reviewed: 28 October 2015

Great staff, especially Dwain. Was knowledgeable on surroundings.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2015

Sheets were stained

Complementary shuttle

• Reviewed: 25 October 2015

There is no microwave in the rooms.

How clean it was and how friendly the staff was.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2015

Cold water showers. The water never got warm the first evening. The following morning the water temp never got above ice cold!

There are also 51 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.