Reviews of Best Western Plus Atlantic Beach Resort 3 stars

4101 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA

#288 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

Nice location but would def have rather stayed at one of the many other hotels.
    • King Room - Ocean Front

There was a bit of a smell that lingered in the hallways as well as the water. I wanted a higher floor but was accommodated with a room right above the pool area. Wasn’t really comfortable because I had to basically keep the curtains closed for privacy and couldn’t enjoy my oceanfront view as I wanted. The vending machines dispensed the wrong thing, I picked sprite and kept getting Diet Coke, and also for two other drink selections. So I had to continuously go to the lobby to switch out. The air conditioning system seemed to not work correctly. Had it set on 65 the whole trip but the lowest it got was 71. Would have definitely paid a little more to stay somewhere else if I was aware of these things.

I liked that it was very close to the beach and very close to resturaunts and ocean drive.

Beautiful view!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ocean Front

Pool closes at 6 pm. Gym also closes early. Laundry room is too small considering the number of people that stay per night.

Great customer service. Clean rooms. Warm pool. Oceanfront view is breathtaking. Right in front of the Miami beach boardwalk and ocean.

Not Happy at all
    • King Room - Ocean Front

Had to pay for surprised parking, the rooms were subpar,advertised a bar inside hotel that never opened,inoperable elevators on our floor, inoperable ice machine on our floor,limted cable for tv,

Breakfast only

Deceived by a evil receptionist.......
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I tell you what i dont like is the receptionist name Elesa.(AVOID THIS GIRL) I requested that if i can have ocean view room but she said that no more available rooms ocean view. At the same time a couple who have no reservation approached a guy receptionist and ask for an ocean view, and the answer is yes. I asked why they have the ocean view, she said because i am staying longer and i have reservation and they dont. I heard they said they could be staying longer. I hate her sooooooo much. I was given a side view with money difference to be paid. 2. I asked the same person Elesa about parking, she said the parking is on the opposite side of the street called Charles Garage.( DONT PARK THERE) She said bring back the receipt back to her. Thinking that the parking would be free. I went to the parking and got into the parking and got the receipt. Went back to her and instead of stamping( usually) she attached a business card. Luckily, after one hour i went back to the parking and going out, i handed the receipt and business card attached and she asked for 10 dollars. I said the hotel card, anything?. she said nothing. i realized that the parking was $38.00 per day. I realized that the card was HER COMMISION from the garage. I called the other receptionist ( guy) i explained and he said he didnt know why ELESA took me to this parking garage, while there is a parking garage across the hotel only $8.00 per day. AVOID THIS ELESA...... 3- I asked for towels to the beach at the pool, the worker there said that the towels only for the pool ( the smallest pool ever). Even though the beach is right outside the hotel, we were refused to have the towels and had to get them from the beach chairs rental. This is not the way to treat hotels guest, I hate this place .

- Comfortable room
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

- Expensive parking in Hotel. Ask the reception staff about the Public Parking near (8 minutes walking Hotel) - Small pool

- Comfortable room - Reception and cleaning staff very friendly - Very beautiful view from the room - Good Location (there is a big Walgreens near)

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Staff very nice friendly.

Property on the beach, but you have to pay for beach chairs, beach towels and umbrella. The umbrella, beach towels and beach chairs are owned by a third party and some days they show-up and some days they don't. The hotel is overall clean, but the carpets need cleaning or updating. Elevators are also slow, the service staff with their carts also use the guest elevator. Hallways also smell.

Staff very nice friendly. Location not too bad.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

One the best cost benefits in the area
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ocean Front

The bathroom and the pool are too small.

Location is superb. Restaurant has excellent service and menu. Beware it closes a little early for dinner, around 10 pm. The view and access to the beach are tremendous. The hotel was completely renovated in recent years.

In general the staff were very pleasant but as we had only...
    • King Room with Roll in Shower

After telling the staff about the shower which flooded the bathroom and the bathroom fan which was not working a maintenance man attended but nothing was resolved. My brother was in the adjoining room to me (me and my wife being in room 110 and my brother being in room 109 ). The bathroom fan in room 109 was also not working and again the maintenance man attended but the issue was not resolved . On the second day of our stay my brother and sister in law found a cockroach running across the carpet of their room. We used the restaurant on two occasions and on both occasions the service was extremely slow. On the second visit we waited some time for our starter and for our main meal. All our party were disgusted with attitude of a male who we presumed was the manager. He continually picking on a young black waiter who was doing his best to accommodate all the tables. We all felt that he was being subjected to bullying by the manager and we were very close to intervening. The manager was extremely verbal towards the waiter and we could hear the argument both in the restaurant and in the kitchen. The restaurant was closed early on our second visit presumably because the staff couldn't cope with demand. In relation to the location we were not informed about the free bus shuttle that stopped nearby taking passengers to the busier areas of South Beach and around Lincoln Road. No mention was made of the bus services but everybody was quite willing to obtain a taxi for us albeit I don't trust the taxi drivers and especially their fares. There were no other reasonable restaurants in the area.

In general the staff were very pleasant but as we had only left a Best Western Hotel in Orlando prior to visiting Miami we felt that the hotel in Orlando was better than the Best Western Plus in Miami. The location of the hotel was good in relation to the beach and good in relation to night life etc if only we had been properly informed of the various transportation that was on offer in the area.

Great price horrible hospitality
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ocean Front

Staff didn't know much English. The room had a horrible odor also no microwave. Some outlets didn't work. The balcony going out had a unnecessary guard up right at the door. Very limited parking

The view

Inside decor was nice
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

The outside of the hotel was partially blocked with yellow construction tape, debris, very tacky & unpleasnt looking. Hotel staff all gave me the run around about having a women shaver, either you have it or you don't. Shower head was broken, terrible pressure, half the water leaked from the shower head the rest poured from the faucet. Blankets were hard & scratchy, needs fabric softener. Staff needs more training on customer service. There was a power outage Wednesday afternoon & did not come back until Thursday morning, staff was horrible at handling the situation. No air, no lights, faculties has NO candles No flashlights to help navigate through the dark rooms, didn't offer a cold beverage, nothing! It was a joke! I will NEVER stay with another best Western hotel! Nor will I recommend this facility to anyone else

Inside decor was nice

Enjoyed my stay here. The beds were extra comfy, the view was fab, and everyone was super nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

This seems to be a culturally diverse area as a lot of people only speak Spanish. House keepers seemed to only speak Spanish but they were nice and could comprehend easily.

The beds were extra comfy, the view was awesome, everyone was super nice.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Everything, my room had leak the sink in the bathroom flooded than the power went out for a day
    • King Room with Ocean View- Non-Smoking

There was so many issues with my room it was so hard to reach staff on the phone from the room but when I call from my cell phone they would answer there was a lot of construction they was doing in front of the hotel so it didn’t seem safe and you couldn’t even drive in front but on the side.

Nothing really but the breakfast was okay

Pretty much got ripped of alot of mo ey from very ignorant workers and stayed in a lousy dump
    • Executive Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff and management are very rude. They are not customer service friendly at all. The room is false advertisement there was no balcony the bar was never opened they make you pay $34 a night to park with no parking available. The breakfast was so gross i had stomache problems and the food went right through me and my friends it was u der cooked. They didnt clean my room and the pictures online are not what they seem when you are there. The hallways smell of animal urine. I wasted $428 for 2 nights I will never book with booki g.com or ever stay in this hotel or recommend it to my worst enemy.

I liked the beach

Clean, attractive hotel with beautiful beach
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

No nearby fast-food chain restaurants except Burger King and Dominos Pizza. No free beach chairs.

Very near the beach. Few minutes of walking to the nearest Dunkin Donuts. Very clean hotel and beach.

I will never come here again!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ocean Front

I expected the rooms to be much nicer than they were. This place is in serious need of an update. I was very disappointed and if I could have found a room in a different hotel, I would have left.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The parking is horrible and a rip off.
    • King Room with Roll in Shower

The parking is horrible and a rip off.i was asking questions and the clerk in the front was having a personal conversation.What they have is a bunch of kids a working there and not adults.I had a family emergency and was even there for 5hours so I asked if I could get charged only the portion I stayed and the clerk didn’t even pay attention to anything o had to say but was speaking to his coworkers.the bed was extremely hard and the tv volume didn’t go up the tv didn’t work properly.

Nice hotel, perfect location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was a bit small for the many people who loved to swim. Like 30 people in the afternoon. Too many to keep it clean enough. (Sand)

The location is perfect. And the room was very clean. Great housekeeping.

Great hotel with a great staff and absolutely worth the money!

The only thing that makes me not give this hotel a full 10-score is the cleaning staff. Although they were very friendly, it happened regularly that they forgot to give us new clean towels (absolutely necessary by temperatures around 95 degrees), two times our room wasn't vacuumed and a few times we found ourselfs without toiletpaper.

There's a lot that me (me and my wife) liked a lot about this hotel. To begin with: the staff! Everybody from the reception to the restaurant was very friendly and willing to help. A big compliment for that. The hotel is located on 41th street, which is about the centre of Miami Beach. There're many shops, like supermarkets near the hotel. If you need a docter, there's a good one just 3-4 blocks away (Medrite). If you don't like walking, you can take the FREE(!) Trolley bus that goes around Miami Beach from north to south and just out on the 41th street. There're also many Uber-cars driving around too. The yellow taxi costs USD 35 from the airport to South Beach. It's a flat rate, ask the driver first. The beach is right behind the hotel. No need to walk around the hotel to get there: just go to the swimming pool at the lobby-level and take the white door there and you'll be right on the beach. So easy! Remember to the take your room-key to enter the swimming pool when coming back from the beach. The restaurant: the kindness of the people working there should be the standard to every restaurant. The price for the breakfast (around USD 18,30 per person) might seem overrated, but it's not: for that price you'll get a full buffet, having a lot of choise: scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, sausages, cornflakes etc. And the best is: it's all fresh every day! The staff is walking around all the time to provide you fresh drinks like tea, coffee, water and delightfull fresh orange juice. And they all speak Spanish fluently. The dinner was great too: I'd recommend half rack ribs. For people from outside the USA: notice that taxes and gratuity (price for serving you) is NOT in the price that's on the menu. But even then: it's really worth the money. You can pay cash or let them charge your room account: it's up to you. To cut the story short: if we ever come back to Miami, we'll definitely stay in this hotel again.

The view .
    • King Room with Ocean View- Non-Smoking

The bed was hard & they were doing construction in front of my room view all day . & testing alarms every day I stayed there for at least an hour .

The view . Wish it was on higher floor like requested

I loved my ocean view from my room and the fact that the...

The staff is very unorganized and has poor communication when I arrived my booking of the rooms was all over the place and then was told that everybody had to give a 450 dollar deposit!! For 3 rooms and then after everybody complained about that 450 is to much and we was never aware ahead of time the lady quickly said everybody can give 150! They make their own rules I guess . The breakfast is 18 dollars a day for each person ridiculously I paid 145 dollars for parking for 4 nights and STILL had a hard time finding somewhere to park on their property! The facility was clean that’s it . But the staff needs to learn how to run a facility properly

I loved my ocean view from my room and the fact that the resort is directly on the beach and the resort is close to near by night clubs and restaurants

Right on the beach which was great, and free shuttle ran to...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Upon check-in we were told they had no room for us to park our car (at $38/night). They were not helpful in assisting us with finding parking-absolutely ridiculous (mind you we are in busy Miami Beach area on family vacation). The hotel restaurant only open for breakfast/dinner-normally pool bar open for lunch serving food but closed until late afternoon day we were there. There are virtually no other food options in area so once again hotel staff left guests in a bind and really didn’t seem to care. Hotel was incredibly expensive for service/experience we received-will never stay here again

Right on the beach which was great, and free shuttle ran to south beach area with all of the restaurants, shops etc.

Love it. Love it. Love it!

Nothing really. Parking space was limited but the overall experience made up for it

Excellent location. Walking distance to anywhere. Hotel amd services were spot on.

Miami Stay
    • King Room - Ocean Front

The room didn't have a microwave. I think with having a restaurant on site, they could have included the price of breakfast with your room purchase. I would have enjoyed more restaurants near the hotel. The fact that there was no onsite parking was very annoying. We had to park in a public parking deck and walk to the hotel every day. We had to pay to park everyday. As much as we paid for the room, parking should be included in your stay. The wasn't an ice machine on our floor the 7th floor. For as large as this hotel is, I feel the pool should've been larger.

The room was oceanfront and the view was perfect. The room was clean.

Will not book at the hotel again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

Had to ask for my room to be cleaned several days! Had to ask for towels and wash cloths over and over again! Pended fees on credit card and currently having issues with that transaction!

Servers was polite female in restaurant and bar tenders only

The property was very clean, staff could of been more...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property was very clean, staff could of been more friendly. I had a room in which one day we had not hot water, and the entire stay the toilet kept running which made it hard to sleep. MY husband fixed it once but everytime someone used the bathroom it would happen again and I made several call to front desk

Close to the beach
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms are outdated during my stay their pool was not working and they should had stated that I waited to get my room 40 minute because some type of problem with the room key and also I booked a double bed and they gave me a one bed room . I would had never booked the room if I knew the pool was out of service and I had park my car my car several blocks away .

Close to the beach

No pool on the 4 if July
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was closed and had to walk to another hotel to use the pool which was dirty because so many people were using it

The room was clean and staff was nice

It was great we enjoy our 2-day there I definitely will go back
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

The customer service was not good when we first got there they put us in a room were under construction wires was hanging from the ceiling paint buckets we went to the front desk and they act like they did not know what we was talking about when we told them the room was under construction but otherwise from that everything else was great location is very great...

Location was great

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

Dirty, smelly, construction in progress infront of our room. We payed more for partly ocean view room via booking comparing the price of ocean view room via hotel's website.

It was clean,

The parking garage is very very limited and uncomfortable. There's no entrance nor elevator, from the garage to inside the hotel, you have to walk thru the outside with all luggage. Not good at all. Staff get your in the hallways, since the early morning.

It was clean,

It was right in front of the beach, bedroom had two double...
    • Executive Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Halls in the hotel were not inviting. Minor odor from no air circulating. Pool is small.

It was right in front of the beach, bedroom had two double beds and two full baths great for friends or families, laundry facility available.

I could see partial of the beach, and bed was nice and soft.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

Staff was rude n sarcastic, it was more like a regular hotel than a resort. Housekeeping didn't clean my room or change my linens foe 2 days . the room was very small for price. Most of the channels were in Spanish, so I could barely watch TV. Suprise deposit once arrived.

I could see partial of the beach, and bed was nice and soft.

A pure nightmare
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

I would never stay or advise anyone to stay at another best western hotel.

I hated this place. I was cheated out of my money. There were roaches and bed bugs and management did nothing but ask me if I wanted to leave. My room was changed 3 times it was horrible and I asked for some type of refund and I was denied.

Excellent stay, except the size of the pool.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ocean Front

Toilet kept running??? Toiletries not refilled daily??? Vending machine outside the room never seems to have water to be bought. The pool could have been a bit larger; its always crowded due to size.

The cleanliness and size of the room. The view was absolutely wonderful!

Wonderful
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was great, service was awesome, everyone was very happy to help us with our needs.

My son fell inlove with the swimming pool water was great and pool was clean and clear

Wouldn't stay there again.. no where to really get something to eat without getting on the bus and t
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

The beach was not clean .the location was not great ..my view was to be ocean front..had to lean over the balcony to get that view of the ocean.

Staff was friendly

It was ok but not worth my money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds was terrible. I woke up in pain they was to hard and the detergent broke me out bad. The hallways was a lil musty also.

The staff was nice and friendly. House keeping was a lil weird.

Don’t recommend to my enemy
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff, security, door of room didn’t lock, nobody in the lobby after midnight, people can slip constantly brochure under your door all day long, anyone can enter after midnight. AC dint work sheets feels wet. Etc... worse experience ever

Horrible

Nice hotel but bad house keeping
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was there for three days and had to request my room to be clean multiple times and my room was never cleaned, towels were only brought in. The amount of money we had and we couldn’t get our bed made up was unacceptable.

The suite was nice, comfortable bed, close to Walgreens and cheap parking, beach close enough.

Adjacent to the beach, the attendant of the restaurant was...

front desk needs to be more social with the guest, eyes contact while guest doing check in /out, front desk personnel needs to interact more with the guest to make us as a family, I did some request due to my 30 years anniversary and my 55 years wife birthday and I have no consideration, after I have check the room 704 and I came back to the front desk attendant she told me that the room can’t change, people smoking weed inside elevator and right in front of my room strong smell of marijuana, I pay too much for the under ground parking lot of the hotel that it’s too small for my car, after I check the surrender area and was more cheap I went back to the front desk to requests to be taken out of my bill and I was told they can’t, wow! After the check out I asked the supervisor to do something and give some credit and he says to me I’m sorry, they training well to respond “I’m sorry! Ok

Adjacent to the beach, the attendant of the restaurant was cool,

It's obvious that pictures always look better than in...
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

I don't think there was anything I disliked. The only thing that was annoying was that our AC was leaking from the roof, I let front desk know about it and they sent maintenance guy up all the did was probably replace the filter and said he fixed it. But it continued to leak through out our stay

It's obvious that pictures always look better than in person.. But I think the property itself met all my expectations.. Staff was nice pool was a little small but super warm.. Shows at pool sight that hours are from 8 to 6pm but we stayed til midnight without a problem.. I loved that it was so close to the beach.. I just wish that we would've upgraded to an Ocean Front room.. I think that would have been the cherry on top.. I think I would definitely stay here again... It's kid friendly so I can recommend for anyone coming out on vacation to stay!

Right on the beach.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ocean Front

Parking was available but cost $30/day. Had to do laundry but the change machine wasn't working and the front desk had no quarters since they hadn't been to the bank and kept helping other people even though I'd been waiting for over 1/2 hr. Same with another older lady from Germany who was waiting. They just ignored us older ladies. I finally got 4 quarters from the pool bar but he was hesitant about giving them to me. It was so windy that we didn't even use the pool or go on the beach. Totally disappointed in Best Western.

Location was right on the beach. Had a pool bar and could order pizza. Coupon for 1 free drink when we checked in. Parking was available. Had laundry room which was needed since we'd been traveling for 10 days and one of the reasons we had picked this motel.

Food was not always available and someone staff member was...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

Food was not always available and someone staff member was rude about providing the food options at different times of the day. Other than than one thing the rest of the staff was amazing and welcoming. Room changed upon arrival for balcony which was previously purchased. Manager or the sup on duty corrected it ASAP. Very clean hotel no issues there.

Good hotel but far from much
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The location is far from restaurants and night life and out front was full of construction. $34 a day for parking.

It was clean and had one of the better beachfronts. The wait staff at the restaurant were extremely friendly.

It was terrible roachs everywhere I'm calling today
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

When I got there they didn't give me the room I payed for with the balcony till the next day then we wake up roachs everywhere I have the pictures it was terrible they claim they'll give me my money back for one day still waiting on it to come on my card I'm gone call booking.com today

The View an the location

Waste of money and will not happen again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ocean Front

The view, pool, beach, and cleanliness of the hotel were horrific. The drinks were cheap. Ice machines and refreshments were broken/unavailable the entire trip and the staff was aware of it! They didn’t seem to care. Nor did they care about the giant cockroach in the 4th story public men’s room. They just apologized and said “house keeping would get to it “

The bartender and some of the staff

Alright
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

Phone didn’t work in my room had to use the speaker, Construction was right by my window and it was all night, front desk never answered the phone and house keeping barely answered.

Room was great, staff sucked
    • King Room - Ocean Front

Rude staff, made our stay stressful due to all inconvenience of everything from incorrect room to parking garage key not working.

Good environment, nice rooms descent food

Amazing to wake up looking at the ocean every morning!
    • King Room - Ocean Front

Room 816 ocean view was everything we wanted! We ordered room service at least once a day and was always very good! Loved the salad with grilled chicken and the cheesecake was so so good! The beach is right there! It’s a dream to rent the umbrella and chairs and lay next to the ocean all day and that’s exactly what my daughter and I did! I was surprised how nice and cool it was under the shade of the umbrella. It allowed us to lay and listen to the waves as long as we wanted to! The 150 metro bus was quick to take from the airport and again to the airport and was only $2.25 each person.. take this instead of a taxi! The route for the 150 is very close to the hotel! Also, the free trolley was great to use to get to wherever you are wanting to go on Miami Beach. It was a great stay and I will be back!!!

Overall great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beach water was not the cleanest. (Not the hotel's fault). Steep rental fee for beach chairs. Would be nice if hotel made some available for guests.

Great location and we're able to accommodate early check in. Rooms clean and comfortable.

Loved having a balcony over looking the ocean and the room...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ocean Front

4 adults with 2 cars and they would only accommodate 1 car in their garage and the parking was expensive. Price of the room went down the day of arrival and would not match the price.

Loved having a balcony over looking the ocean and the room was clean/comfortable. The breakfast at the hotel was good and convenient.

All the rest of the restaurants in the vicinity
    • King Room with Roll in Shower

All the rest of the restaurants in the vicinity All in all it was a very bad experience since my friend is there handicap that uses the scooter and we book the facility because it’s advertised online it is facilitates people with either a wheelchair or scooter the handicap ramp didn’t work in the front of the building so we have to go through them Chloe entrance loading dock from the back

The donut shop two blocks away

nice place, great location, nothing special, restaurant just ok
    • King Room - Ocean Front

over priced, parking was $39 night, first night had to park blocks away in a garage for $45 because no room on site...no hot tub

Great location, beautiful views, awesome sunrises!

Waste of money, terrible experience.
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

Checking in was a nightmare, no parking, rude staff, check-in staff extremely rude, run-around from all staff, early morning workers outside our door hammering and removing carpet, yelling and making extremely loud noise with equipment. Did not get the ocean view I expected, worst experience ever! Miami may have a reputation of being rude (I have learned), but this was completely unacceptable on any level, in any town. I was a paying customer, and was treated with absolute lack of respect. There is no parking and even if they are 'kind enough' to grant you parking, you pay over $30 for it. Would never ever stay there again, and will make sure that none of my family or friends do either. Complete ruin of a start to vacation. Glad we only stayed the one night. DO NOT VISIT HERE!

BEACH IS AWESOME JUST A FEW STEPS , BUT THE CHAIRS ON BEACH WITH UNBRELLA COST $20 A DAY
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

THE curb appeal needs HELP , ALIFT , the lobby is nice ,but cigarettes out front look seedy with the bad curb appeal ,bathroom very noise the exhausted fan ran 24-7 ,your pool also need a big LIFT, NO CHAIRS

THE lobby was bright and clean , THE RESTURANT WAS GREAT, FOOD WONDERFUL!!!!

• Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

Some of the staff members are not friendly at all. The walls are very thin so you it can be noisy. I called front desk to call the rooms next to ours because of the noise.

Location. Access to the beach. Close to couple of shops and coffee shops

If you’re looking for relaxation, stay far, far away!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

The noise, the sheets were dirty. The cleaning lady came to the room and argued that she changed them. There was hair and stains all over them. The spring break noice was terrible. The walls were paper thin and I could hear every conversation until 4 am.

The view was nice, but that was the only thing that was.

Will not stay here again . Very disappointed.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was not helpful or friendly. The hotel was dirty. We called the service desk three times for towels because there was only one in our room for four people and they did not bring them . We had to go down and get them ourselves. Windows were filthy you could not see out of them. The pigeons will wake you up in the early morning sitting outside your window making noises . Parking was unacceptable. They did not even have parking for us ...we had to walk four blocks down. And FYI the on Bralla's and beach chairs are an extra charge. No complementary coffee or breakfast.

The pillows . And the bed .

I would still stay the view was beautiful.
    • King Room - Ocean Front

The cleaning of the room was not done the sheets was not changed they just made the bed with the remote in the sheets. I had to keep asking for towels because they would clean the bathroom and leave 4 face towels and no bath towels.

I loved that it was right off the beach.

It was a good stay but nothing stands out.
    • King Room with Ocean View- Non-Smoking

Didn't have very good selection for cocktails, and no continental breakfast was the huge thing. Didn't get full ocean in which I thought I was getting per details instead it was a side view

Bed was very comfortable

Small and cramped space, no amenities.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was incredibly small, the bathroom was atrociously small. The water pressure in the shower was non existent. The pool was very small as was the area around the pool. They advertised a pool table and shuffle board court, neither were in any shape to use at all. Terrible.

In front of the beach, view
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ocean Front

Window in front of the sea has a dangerous high step, I tricked my foot twice In the bedroom had a lot of ants Garage key doors failed 4 times, I changed it 3 times during my stay

In front of the beach, view

There was a deposit required on too of the room rate. There was no mention of this when I booked. Was not happy about this and will not stay there again

The hotel is right on the beach.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fact that guests run up and down the corridors slamming doors with music blasting shouting as if they are at home is a joke. Not really the hotels fault although they could have a policy in place to keep noise down on an evening and through the night.

The hotel is right on the beach. Great access to most things clean and nice staff

I will never stay here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

Guest services was slow to respond to requests. And they were unable to give me what they should have in stock. They raised the price of the room per night. Paying for parking is ridiculous to ask for especially for the price of a room per night. Entering the hotel area is terribly arranged. Breakfast should be free on top of the stay. Surprise deposit fee was needed and I was not informed prior. The room requested on booking.com was not the same room I received.

I didn’t appreciate feeling like I was being scammed out of money. Not what I expected at all.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

The location wasn’t good. At check is the price was way more then expected, lots of fees that they don’t tell you about. Hardly any good food in walking distance unless you’re trying to spend an arm and a leg. Just not what I expected.

Only thing I liked was that the hotel was right on the beach.

Grubby hotel with awful smell that is still lingering in my clothes
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

stained toilet bowl, told to use it and change room the next day!, awful stained carpet in the corridor, no mirror in the room - coordinating outfit for conference was guesswork, awful smell - told coming from the air freshener! staff not bothered. Tiniest pool ever! Very poor value for nearly $280 daily rate. Cheapest night was $180. Would NEVER return. Book early with other hotels for better value.

Short stay yet comfortable, would def visit again next time.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Couldn’t find nothing to like.

It was totally opposite to the reviews I had read on booking.com about he property condition. Staff were pleasant, breakfast was awesome, and location is the plus.

Great location, right along the boardwalk at the beach.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

The public areas were looking a little tired.

Great location, right along the boardwalk at the beach. Pool and pool bar were nice. Within walking distance of restaurants, shopping and the free bus to Miami South Beach.

It was nice. A bit overpriced.
    • King Room - Ocean Front

Two main things. Room service. They do not clean they only service the rooms (pick up, fold, restock). Also breakfast was overpriced. I paid my room with breakfast included and I paid $25 per person and at the hotel has $15. That was not nice from both the hotel and the hotel deal from bookings.com.

Staff was nice and friendly. Overall a great experience with customer service.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Partial Ocean View

The gym equipment beside the treadmill are really unsafe and useless

They gave us a partial view of the ocean with souble beds as I booked. The location was 2 mints from the beach

Great experience
    • King Room - Ocean Front

Only complaint would be poor service from pool bartenders and hours...bar was not available after 8pm. And to shut our room door you had to slam it shut.

Had a nice time, would stay there again.

The WAVE Bar on the next level was never open during our 5 day stay??? The Shuffle Board equipment was also broken. Our bathroom was nice and clean but a little small. Needed more lounge chairs, tables and chairs around the pool. Outside bar tender did his best but needed more help in the afternoon when people were ordering drinks and food!

Liked how clean bathrooms are. All of the staff were very pleasant and offered help. Location very good, close to the beach. Plenty of towels were in the bathroom along with soap and body washes. Within walking distance of other restaurants and small food mart. Easy to get transportation via bus, free shuttle, cabs, or Uber. Rooms with a balcony give a better view and more room.

Enjoyed my stay. Would recommend the hotel to others wanting to stay on Miami Beach.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Our patio door in room 701 was loud when you tried to open it. Didn't like the parking situation. Each day cost me $35-40 dollars to park in a parking garage overnight about two blocks away. The attendant asked me for my vouchers, as did the beach rental chair guys. I checked with the hotel clerk and he never heard of any vouchers. So you get tossed back and forth, while trying to save money on your trip. So check ahead of time on parking or use Uber or Lyft.

Near the ocean. Clean rooms. Stayed two nights, and beds were made when we returned from the beach with fresh towels in bathrooms. Beds were comfortable, air worked well. Pool and pool area was clean. Didn't eat in lobby restaurant, as we went exploring in the morning.

I would definitely go back but get a higher floor or stay in the back away from lobby
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room 428 and 429 was noisy as they were above the open lobby so nights and mornings Were just noisy.

The room was clean and comfortable It was in a good location The beach area was close and really nice