Reviews of Atlantic Palace Suites 3 stars

1507 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA

#19 of 35 hotels in Atlantic City

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Good location and value for price
    • Queen Studio

Rooms tired and bed small. Plastic pillow protectors make sleeping uncomfortable.

Room large and great views of the beach and boardwalk. Spa bath a bonus. Great location.

AWESOME

Everything Was Great

Very Nice And Clean And Peaceful Close to everything Very Pleasant Staff Members I felt Very Safe Walking Around Room Service Was Excellent And Diner On premises was Convient

My first and the last time in this hotel. Would never go there again.
    • Queen Studio

Staff was not friendly, called at 11 am in the morning with the treat of being charged extra for late check out. Not 21st century hotel. Even check in took half an hour with lots of signatures, etc.

I like location and the room was pretty clean.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Not a penthouse
    • Penthouse Apartment

We have stayed at every hotel on the boardwalk, and Atlantic Palace Suites is the hands down the worst place to stay. The "penthouse" is extremely dated. Drabby dated decor, extemely noisy ac unit, cracks in the floors & walls, just gross. We paid $1200 for the weekend and were very disappointed. It had a balcony but the doors were locked so we could not use it. Will never stay here again.

It was close to the Hard Rock & Oceans.

Wonderful!
    • Queen Studio

The BED! It was a very uncomfortable full bed.

I liked the room. I liked the view of the ocean and the 3 Casinos that I looked at everynight before I went to bed. I also liked many of the guest that were staying there. They were owners and they treated us like we were. The Staff was wonderful.

I like that this hotel was located on the board walk, room...
    • Queen Studio

A charge of $10 was added to my bill for room keys and I was told this will be reimbursed along with the hold of a $100 for incidental. This extra key fee was never mentioned prior to booking or after booking the room. Atlantic Palace, please be transparent.

I like that this hotel was located on the board walk, room was clean, spacious, comfortable and a had a nice view of the ocean. I enjoyed my short stay at Atlantic Palace Suite.

overall the hotel was decent and located right on the boardwalk. i would definitely go back.
    • Queen Studio

on our way there I was trying to call the hotel to let them know what time we planned on checking in. I could not get in touch with anyone, it would ring over and over again then go right to a voicemail saying they couldn't take my call. the elevators are painfully slow and there were only about three elevators which is not sufficient for a hotel with over 20 floors. also any little thing would deactivate the hotel room key so it was annoying not being able to get into the room and having to go back to the front desk to reactivate.

check-in was pretty fast so that was a plus. the room was nicer than I expected. bed was comfortable and just right not too hard or soft. my boyfriend and I loved relaxing in the hot tub. although we wish the hot tub was bigger because we felt a little squished in there. there were lots of towels in the bathroom which was good because in some hotels I have to keep requesting more. we had a very nice view of the beach and ocean.

Ok for 2 nights but wouldn't go again
    • Queen Studio

Room old and dated. Old lifts. No info in room of attractions or what is in the hotel. Part of hotel but apart from hotel as regards check in.

Location very good for beach and casinos. Suites different unit to hotel only 1 member of staff. Very clean. Terrific view. Bathroom good size.

We had a great stay!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Hated the Elevators. 31 floors? And there was only three and had to wait long for it to come up/down. But other than that, everything else was great!

The room was nice and clean! smells good! The pool side was great too!

PERFECT
    • Queen Studio

I HAVE BEEN COMING TO THIS PROPERTY FOR OVER 6 YEARS. THE ROOMS ARE NICE AND CLEAN, FRIENDLY SERVICE. IT'S RIGHT ON THE BOARDWALK AND YOU CAN WALK TO ANY OF THE CASINO'S. I FEEL IT IS THE BEST SPOT IN TOWN.

I had a good stay, but the facilities need to be updated.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The couch was lumpy and hard to sit on. The refrigerator, ironing board and iron was outdated. Had to call to get another iron and it burned my clothes. This would be an exceptional facility if it was updated. The shower is also extremely small.

I loved the bathtub, staff and location.

Proximity to the Boardwalk, spacious rooms, and the bed was...
    • Queen Studio

Proximity to the Boardwalk, spacious rooms, and the bed was very comfortable. Excellent view of the ocean from our room. Staff were exceptional. Very quiet hotel, yet in the heart of the Boardwalk.

This facility needs to be taken off the listings
    • Queen Studio

The staff were not accommodating they were rude and unhelpful when I expressed a concern. The facilities were dirty the pool and hot tub were filthy the room was dirty I expressed my concern to who I was informed as the manager and she sent the maintenance person to confirm my complaint I was moved to another room eventually it wa just a horrible experience it was my 23rd wedding anniversary and we just wanted a small excursion to celebrate and we were so disappointed the advertisements of the facilities are false!!!!

Nothing it was a horrible experience

Run from the Atlantic Palace. For the money stay at a motel it will be nicer!
    • Queen Studio

There was nothing to like. The stove in their studio was a used 1980’s strange looking thing. The floors looked dirty turns out they were just scratched ceramic. The bathroom was from a motel room the bed was small sheets hard pillows harder there was a blanket I did not trust it’s cleanliness. There was a bed in a wall so we saw the weird rusted crevices. The ac unit was non existent and just blew cool air. The tv was 19 inches propped up on that wall bed thingy. I’m used to Hilton Sheraton Borgata. This was below Super 8. This was a no frills motel on a high floor. The towels were scratchy. I was embarrassed uncomfortable and thoroughly disappointed. I felt a bit insecure also as I think I ventured into the other part of AC. Outside I saw bad areas and did not realize that from the website. Never ever using Booking.com again. Nor trip advisor.

I liked the name. It sounded nicer than Super 8.

Birthday Vacation
    • Queen Studio

The stove was not working well. Toaster was burned and top melted. Therefore could not be used. I was disappointed that the pool was not opened.

We were on the 26 floor and had a beautiful view of the ocean. I also enjoyed the Whirl Tub, it helped me to destress and relax.

I would use the hotel again because it provides convenience to bring your own food and eat out.
    • Queen Studio

The hotel agent could've been a little more courteous than abrupt.

I would suggest price comparison shop between the hotel's actual rate and third party booking agents. Because I found it was cheaper to book directly with the hotel than the vendor

Our stay
    • Queen Studio

First the security and the rules about unloading/loading (only for certain people I noticed). Second all the rules about what you can't do within the room, prices posted everywhere for what the cost would be to replace MISSING items!

The view and the jetted tub.

In a great location, close to everything and on the boardwalk. Could be cleaner.
    • Queen Studio

The check in process could be better expedited. You have to park out front where there is a sign saying not to leave your car unattended, but you can't go into the garage first. Then check in with security, then go park your car (tiny and no elevator), then walk in to check in. Elevators in the hotel are old and can take a while depending on the time of the day or night you're coming or going. The rooms were clean enough, but due to them being large it seems as though they aren't thoroughly cleaned in between guests. One part of my room was covered in dust and I found a lot of hair in the kitchen area. The common areas have stains on the carpet and don't seem like they are cleaned often.

The hotel is in a great location! Beaches and casinos are well within walking distance. Rooms are large and have a great view of the ocean! This place would be great for long term stays. It's almost like having a condo on the beach. There is a bell hop service to help with the confusing check in process.

Uncomfortable
    • Queen Studio

The staff, all the signs in the room saying if you break or take things what it will cost you. It makes the place uncomfortable to stay at. Leaving a deposit Incase we break things, leaving dirty or steal things Also the house keeping went through my things. Not cool. Will not ever stay again

Access to the beach and boardwal

5.5
    Not as good as I expected from my previous stay
    • Queen Studio

I wasn't accommodated for a full ocean view I requested. It was late in the day (after 4pm) and my room was still not cleaned, had to ask front to have it cleaned and they didn't even sweep or dust when they finally cleaned it. The room was not as nice as when I stayed there two years ago. There was cracks on the bathroom floor and on the window ledge inside the room. When we arrived the tables, tv and the bed frame were dusty and they stayed that way during my whole trip.

The jetted tub

I'm Looking Forward to Another Stsy😁
    • Queen Studio

Walking towards it from the street side is kind of spooky. But, if you enter from the Boardwalk, the entrance is right there.

Its right off the Boardwalk and the beach. Its within walking distance to shopping and places to eat.

Although I stayed for for one night my experience was very nice and good.
    • Queen Studio

Overall everything was good but the beds everything in there seem to be upgraded except for the bed definitely you can tell that the beds old and new ones will be better other than that that's the only thing I have a complaint about.

The room was big it was clean the view of seeing the ocean was very good we really liked it very romantic the cleanliness very good.

Stayed atLaRenaissance for years.Been staying onthe bay since they closed.On the ocean again;great!
    • Queen Studio

No elevator in the parking lot!

Location, location, location! Building clean, friendly, helpful staff. The upgrades that have been done are very nice. restaurant on site, gift shop, gym, whirlpool tub, lots of towels, wonderful. Luggage handling, great. An entire wall of windows!!!!!!!

I went to the casino
    • Queen Studio

I did not like Atlantic Palace policy on the $110.00 deposit for security and keys, then they told me you will receive it back within 30 days. They should have notification on the deposit form. Not tell you once you get there. I will not be going back . I will stay at Fanta they are much easier

I slept good. The male staff were more friendly.

I would stay again though. The staff was polite and helpfull.
    • Queen Studio

Maybe that you had to wait till 4pm to check in..rather then earlier..like 2 or 3pm? No place to hang out there.. Had to go elsewhere and wait. But I know that' your policies

The room was very nice.. Lots of space to move around. The bed was comfortable as well.

My stay was ok.

The female staff was not friendly they did not speak to me. It appeared that they were watching me once I got off the elevator until I was out of there site. Furthermore, on 05/01/18 The staff called the room at 9:50AM TO INFORM me that check out time is at 11AM, I was very aware of the check out time. I did not need them yo call the room to inform me.

I like the male staff, they smiled and said hello to me .

My stay was just "Awesome" The best place I stayed at in Atlantic City
    • Queen Studio

Everything was great except i was looking forward to relax in the pool and sauna which was under construction

I loved the room space has pull out bed with a full kitchen... Property was nice and clean quiet. The bathroom has a jacuzzi tub that was a treat....My stay was awesome....The pool area was under construction can't wait to visit again....Forgot to mention the property is smoke free

The view was nice the location was in the center of the...
    • Queen Studio

I was told I was receiving my refund back and never received it only because I booked for the wrong date and when I was told ill get my money back so I booked two more nights but they never refunding my money I was very disappointed 😞so now I lost money cause I never got refund

The view was nice the location was in the center of the boardwalk so everything was in walking distance our car stayed parked the whole trip

Mistake... spoiled my day at Atlantic city
    • Queen Studio

Everything was horrible. It’s a good property managed horribly. Would not recommend anyone. Read hotel website before booking. Booking.com is misleading at places..

It’s more strict than any hotel I have ever been to. No checkin or checkout even 5 mins before 4 or after 11(penalty75 USD). All kids are CHARGEABLE.

It’s conveniently close to the Boardwalk and the Outlet...
    • Queen Studio

The towels in the bathroom were dingy and looked horrible. We normally bring our own towels to hotels but since it was a late surprise we didn’t.

It’s conveniently close to the Boardwalk and the Outlet Malls. My Fiancé loved the view from the room.We also loved the tub which could fit both of us for a romantic evening bath.

It served the purpose for a place to sleep for 1 night.
    • Queen Studio

Plastic pillow covers :( :( :( I removed them so I could sleep without them crinkling every time I moved; plastic mattress cover-I did not remove it and listened to it crinkle all night; mattress was TOO firm; the bathroom and everything in it looked 50 years old; the parking garage was dirty and scary and the spaces were only big enough for “Smart Cars”.

Ocean view even from our non-ocean-front room, hotel is ON the boardwalk, price per night was much lower than at all the casino hotels.

Amazing!
    • Queen Studio

Checking in was a breeze. Staff super friendly and helpful. IDEAL location. Beautiful view and amazing room. Will definitely stay here again soon! Recommended to friends and family!

Served its purpose. I was there for the 1/2 Marathon so the location was perfect.
    • Queen Studio

Would have preferred a king sized bed but was told this property offered only queen sized beds. Would have appreciated a stand up shower instead of a tub.

Didn’t get info about this property from bookings.

• Queen Studio

This experience wasn't that good from the room being dirty,the tub dirty ,the pillows were made of some type of plastic so every time you moved your head it made a noise.Then you have people fussing at 3am in the morning in the hallway that went on for an hour. For the most part the staff was nice, but on 2 different days the security people want to be rude and smart out there mouths. Next time I'm staying at a different hotel.

I like the fact it was right on the boardwalk and affordable

The place felt just like home ! It had a beautiful view of the ocean and the boardwalk.
    • Queen Studio

We found a condom in the room, and there were stains on the shower curtain, which leads me to believe that the room wasn’t thoroughly cleaned. And then my partner and I kept getting locked in the bathroom because the door knob didn’t work.

I liked the design of the hotel. I loved the jetted tub. And the bed was comfortable.

My Stay Was Relaxing... Love The Conference And The Game Area Was Available...Just Awesome

The Pool Area And Sauna Was Not Open

The Bed Was Very Comfortable...The Refrigerator And Microwave Can In Handy... Nice and Spacious Room Size... The Jacuzzi Bath Was Awesome..... The View From The Window Was Great...Nice And Quiet... Room Service Was On Point

View was awesome.
    • Queen Studio

Noise from other rooms on floor, especially right next door. Only a full size bed

View was awesome. All interactions with staff were great. Price wasn't bad (although it was offseason.)

For a short stay it's good. Bur for a long stay...hmmmm.
    • Queen Studio

I had to slam the bathroom door shut because it wouldn't close!!! Thier were no paper towels or scrubbing pad. I had to go downstairs to get my pots and pans!!! The bathroom had no fan!! and it was poorly lit. No light over the hot tub? And if you like to read in the toilet, your out of luck!!! It's very dark in the toilet corner!! No DVD player. No sofa beds??? They told me that they don't have many left. I book a queen bed with a sofabed and instead got a queen bed!!! No sofabed?? I never had these problems at the Fantasea resort!!

The value!!!

Lousy. Will never return. For a few more dollars we could stay someplace nicer.
    • Queen Studio

The room had an awful rancid smell the couch smelled like it was soaked in alcohol we didn’t sit on it at all it was like the smell was sharing the room with us the room also smelled like feet and other body parts after not having a shower for a few days in summer sweltering heat. The signs that said they would charge you for everything was off putting. In the kitchen there was a framed price list of what they would charge if something broke or was damaged. $10 for missing towels. We went out and came back to change for dinner and the room at 4 was still not cleaned. There was a very long hair in the tub and was there for two days on the second day two other hairs appeared. The door to the room was paper thin you could hear everything in the middle of the night people were attempting to open the door and kept swiping their key and playing with the door knob. Site says just steps away from the outlets and it’s not anywhere near and in order to get to the outlets it’s a walk through a scary neighborhood full of junkies and alcoholics and this was at 930 in the morning. The door off of the boardwalk didn’t open you had to walk all the way around to go to the front door or stand there and hope someone was going out so you could go in.

The view was beautiful

Less than pleasing.
    • Queen Studio

I asked about the suna and whirlpool before I booked and when I arrived. I found out it was closed for remodeling after attempting to use them. Things in the room were broken

The view at the hotel was pleasing.

It was nice I love the room n the view beautiful 💕😘😍I came...
    • Queen Studio

I wanna to smoke a cigarette but I didn’t know it was a non smoking room but I when outside it was nice done👍

It was nice I love the room n the view beautiful 💕😘😍I came out there for my birthday it was on March 28 I had a amazing job I see yah next year lol 💕💕

Shabby
    • Queen Studio

The bed, POOR lightning, very amenities in the room and kitchen was not equipped.

I did not like the property. Several unkept area. The bed was extremely hard.

Nicer than the casino hotels we were told!
    • Queen Studio

Smelled like marijuana in the hall on our floor. Parking garage small and cramped. Area outside the facility is very run down and blighted but so is all of AC so I can't blame the facility.

Location was one block from our event which was great. View was spectacular. Room was modern and bathroom was big with a Jacuzzi tub. Staff was friendly as were other guests. Third floor with gym and other amenities looked new.

It was fantastic!
    • Queen Studio

The shortness of my stay.

The View from my room was amazing! And the hot tub was an unexpected surprise-carol was awesome checking me in. I will be returning.

Great value, location. Modern, clean room.
    • Queen Studio

My room had an odd odor. It wasn't musty or stale - it was a sickly sweet smell. I got used to it after a day or two but it was weird.

Excellent location right on the AC boardwalk. I was on the 27th floor and had an absolutely gorgeous view of the ocean. Single room had everything I needed for a 5-night stay, including a small kitchenette with a coffee machine, microwave, and two burner stovetop. Parking was included in a secure garage.

On the boardwalk and the beach, should be great in summer.
    • Queen Studio

On the boardwalk and the beach, should be great in summer. For now - march - it was cold and closed. Because of the beach very windy and cold. Private parking. Clean room kitchen and great view

Even though there was some mild annoyances I would stay there again
    • Queen Studio

The stooper to the bathtub didn’t work very well Being next to the room with the couple that seemed to argue all night On average there was a buzzing sound that happened twice a night

The best part was the location Right on the boardwalk

Nice room bad staff
    • Queen Studio

The lady in the front desk had the nerve to tell me when I was getting coffee from the main lobby I asked her for creamer she said sugar would work fine so rude to tell me how to drink my coffee cause she didn’t want to call anybody to bring more me and 3 other people left so rude

The location was great

Would Not Stay Again
    • Queen Studio

The bed was like sleeping on a park bench it was so hard. The heat barely worked . The room's fire alarm chirped twice during the night. I barely slept more than an hour.

An amazing view. That's all that it had going for it.

I love the Atlantic Palace. It's my favorite hotel on the strip.
    • Queen Studio

I wish there was more heat in the room in the morning. The heat did not kick in until check out time. The parking lot was a bit scary. It is very small and narrow with one lane to go up and to come down. The deodorizer in the room smelled of cheap older lady perfume.

I love the energy of this hotel. The night I checked in they had karaoke for the guest. The staff was helpful and friendly. I loved the fact that I can just come to visit Atlantic City to enjoy the ocean view and serenity of the boardwalk. Another added plus is that it is a 10 minute walk from the outlet malls.

Everything was great about the stay, and great location...
    • Queen Studio

I didn’t like when i checked into the room the AC was on full blast and i had to change it and warm up the room for a good 20 minutes

Everything was great about the stay, and great location where it was. It wasn’t too far from anything, i walked the board walk and all. Very relaxing

I liked that my room did not have carpet which hold smells...
    • Queen Studio

was not told until check in that the whole hotel was not smoking

I liked that my room did not have carpet which hold smells and dirt. Loved the dvd player in the room, helped me save on entertainment.

We loved it
    • Queen Studio

Overall I would be staying again this is our place for now but the stopper in the tub would not go down but that's ok cause we didn't need it this time

This place was good and clean it was big and had a lot of space like we was in an apartment

Low class hotel with no working elevators
    • Queen Studio

This room was horrible. To start out the phone did not work. We could not get ahold of the bellman to bring up our belongings. The day we checked out the elevators were not working. I had to carry my suitcase down 26 flights of stairs! I will never stay at this place ever again.

I liked the quiet friendly atmosphere in the hotel
    • Queen Studio

I wasn't necessarily a fan of the surrounding area. I arrived on a foggy day and the area seems a bit desolate. It could be due to it being winter and the offseason for certain vendors.

I liked the size of my room, it was pretty big. I also liked the hotel location being on the beach. I was also a fan of the jacuzzi in the room. I also liked the gym on the 3rd floor, it was very clean.

Absolutely Terrible!!!
    • Queen Studio

Elevators we're out if service which did not accommodate the large crowd. I had to walk down 15 flights. I have a bad leg, but after waiting 30 minutes, no choice. We we're going to show, when we came back to room around 1am an pulled cover back, blood was on sheet. It was disgusting!!!. I hated my stay! I reached out and did not even get an apology for the nastiness!!!

The room was not worth the $200 a night rate.
    • Queen Studio

I didn’t like the hassle at check in, the bed was very noisy and the room look and feel was unsanitary. I will never stay here again.

Great location on boardwalk

Upon arrival to our room we were greeted with the sweet...
    • Queen Studio

Upon arrival to our room we were greeted with the sweet aroma of Mary Jane. Marijuana to some, DEATH to others. I think the maids decided to take break time in our room but no worries. Quick flip of the fan switch and it was gone in no time. Good location overall. Good room prices as well considering you getting high is all included. I would call this an all inclusive resort

Plenty of room for a family.
    • Queen Studio

The suite did not contain the necessary amenities a family would require for a stay, i.e. plates, pots pans, etc. The space in the bathroom was not utilized to the fullest. Awkward setup. Shower was extremely small.

Nice room in sketchy neighborhood
    • Queen Studio

The neighborhood and parking garage

Hot tub in suite, large spacious room with full size fridge, microwave, dining area, large bathroom, and very quiet

A hidden gem...

No complaints at all...

Everything. From the courteous staff, to the cleanliness and comfort. What a gem of a hotel. This place has become my go to in Altantic City for many years to come...

This was a strange stay.
    • Queen Studio

This was a strange stay. AC is basically deserted this time of the year. The property is a condo rented out for guests and the place was pretty empty. The coffee shop wasn't even open! To get coffee or something to eat, I was sent down the street to a 7/11.

The food at the attached little diner was good
    • Queen Studio

I had to wait an hour for my room to be ready. I got there at 4pm, check in time and was told 20 mins. That turned into another 10-15 minutes. Which resulted in an hour. There weren't extra sheets in the closet for the sofa bed and I attempted the front desk countless times and no answer. Also I don't think housekeeping did such a thorough job because there were a pair of really old dusty slippers under my bed.

The food at the attached little diner was good

I enjoyed my stay the staff was nice and my room was okay
    • Queen Studio

our stove only had one burner working and not enough things to work with in the kitchen i didnt like the small bed could of had a bigger tv

the ocean view and the bath tub with the jets

not the best place to stay
    • Queen Studio

The old heating system was so noisy we couldn't keep it ON all the time and during the night we were feeling cold ( 23 F and snow outside) .Too long check-in procedure first at the security desk , then in the office . No complimentary water or coffee in the room , under the sink in the kitchen there were two full garbage bins.

great position and view , good wifi , free parking , friendly girls at the check-in.

The location on the boardwalk.
    • Queen Studio

The room.was a bit outdated. The tv is too small. The couch was small. Housekeeping had to be called twice to refresh room/towels.

The location on the boardwalk. My room (2207) had a great view.

it was an ok stay, pool and spa was closed (sad face)
    • Queen Studio

the fact that my first room was freezing cold and maintenance was no help. the front desk receptionist was ignoring my calls, i had to go down stairs to request a new room.

the view

Perfect view and location, liked that it had a tiny kitchen...
    • Queen Studio

Bed was a little hard, pillows were weird and didn’t match (two felt like they were covered in plastic and were crunchy, one was small with a too-large pillowcase, and one seemed not normal. Hair dryer didn’t work. Strange window with blinds that opened to the inside of the shower so that there was literally a window looking into the shower (I get that it’s for couples, but still odd). Parking garage seemed like it would have been dangerous if we’d had to drive out as another car was coming in. Way too narrow in there for more than one car at a time.

Perfect view and location, liked that it had a tiny kitchen inside, friendly staff.

Very nice will stay again
    • Queen Studio

That they take out a deposit of $100 (room damage fee but refundable after a certain amount of business days) along with your booking fee and didn't inform me. I read it on my paperwork work I had signed at time of booking. If I would have known sooner I would have transferred more than enough money from my savings to cover it so I wouldn't get a overdraft fee and/or more than one pending transactions on my account.

Lovely studio, Big beautiful window, and tub.

The room was a bit out of date, which didn’t show from...
    • Queen Studio

The room was a bit out of date, which didn’t show from pictures and outside. The conditioner was out of date only on/off buttons and If the conditioner was off the room went to hot really fast

My stay was very comfortble.
    • Queen Studio

The answering of telephones calls to the hotel prior to my arrival and stay. It is very hard to get a person on the phone.

I loved the view, I love the architecture of the hotel I liked the amenities, the in person customer service and it's location.

The room was great and the view of the ocean was amazing! All that next to the boardwalk!
    • Queen Studio

Awesome room and the view was priceless. We loved it. The pool, the hot tub, the room, the location (right on the boardwalk), everything was great! What a great property! We're looking to go back soon

Started out nice.
    • Queen Studio

The tub was clogged and they never came to fix it during our stay so my family couldn't shower. Also, the sink or fridge leaked all over the kitcken.

The room was spacious and clean. The view was spectacular.

Clean room and beautiful view.
    • Queen Studio

The staff was slightly awkward. Having to check in before parking in their garage is a pain. The breakfast is just coffee.

It was a very clean room with a good sized bathroom and everything you could need for the stay. It had a stove, fridge, microwave, plates and silverware, a toaster .. everything. Beautiful ocean view and quiet halls. The location is also perfect for the mall, casinos, and food places right on the boardwalk. A clean pool and hot tub to use, and good prices for soda machines.

Very good accommodations for the money. Large rooms with kitchenettes and jacuzzi tubs!!!!
    • Queen Studio

Room initially assigned was dirty and second room assigned although tidy was also dirty. Housekeeping needs improvement. Elevator wait time was pretty bad at times. But overasll very ice rooms for the price and the view was breathtaking. Camille at the front desk was the best. Thanks to her for handling all my problems!!!!!

Browse Atlantic Palace Suites traveller photo gallery