Reviews of Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Atlantic Palms Hotel, Suites & Condos 3 stars

703 South Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA

#186 of 277 hotels in Myrtle Beach

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

1 star beware this place is very nasty unsafe drug ridden full of mold and mildew
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The hotel was full of pot smokers. We arrived around 9 check in was ok. You have to park across the street. At 1 in the morning the people next to me started fighting the women was running from the man the fight continued the staff at the hotel did nothing even after several complaints. I had to go demand another room. That room was supposedly a up grade. The stench of mold and mildew were almost unbearable. Everytime we left the room you could smell pot through out. After all that they over charged me and tried to make it hard to get my money.... If you want a vacation to the ghetto then by all means have fun....This hotel Is nasty and full of shady people and management don't care. This place is a trap house. It's by far the worst place I have ever stayed.. I don't know why booking. Com calculated my Review at a 2.5.... It should be a one and that's being nice.

Nothing it's a ghetto full of pot and Shady fighting people. I was scared for my safety at this sorry place. It's a 1 star or less

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Overall fair but needs some attention on the rooms and update the appliances!!!
    • Side Double Studio NV NS

The parking lot was across the street and the lot was very small for parking. The room was half clean and the toilet was broken and very uncomfortable to use. The appliances were rusted and out dated with a broken handle on the microwave. Needs more attention!!!

The beds were very comfortable to sleep

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

6.0
    Would not stay again
    • Side 1 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

Not one ice maker was working and the staff did not seem to care. I asked for additional blanket approximately 1pm and ended up going to front desk that night to get one. The air on 8th floor was not working and there was a bad odor. The carpet on the 8th floor was in deplorable condition. Glass table was filthy. Shelf in bathroom was filthy. . The pool area was in poor shape, dirty! The fabric on several pool lounge chairs were torn. It could be a nice place to stay with better management to keep up with repairs and cleaning

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

restless
    • Side 1 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

our room was at the entrance way, off of the elevator. The glass door slapped all night long. It sound like someone was coming into our room. We could hear loud noise of people passing our room all day and all night. We did not get a full night rest the two days that we were there. At check out, I asked to talk with a manager, that said they were so sorry for the inconvenience. I thought that that was not enough. I will not return to this establishment.

The colors of the building and room and the updates of the...
    • Side King Studio NV NS

I thought I was getting an Ocean front room and ended up having a room facing the parking deck...very misleading...

The colors of the building and room and the updates of the property and the housekeeping was very nice!!!

Excellent Stay

The incoming Hurricane

Very good location, Great Staff, Beautiful view, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN, more than we could have ever expected for the money, the staff were very timely when it came to evacuation notification and we were able to beat the traffic out , we will definitely be back.

No breakfast was included in ours.
    • Side Double Studio NV NS

The Cleanliness, overall. And need an upgrade badly.

No breakfast was included in ours. Stay from Friday to Sunday only got towels on Saturday morning. Love the location.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Would book again
    • Side 1 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

The walls seemed to be very poorly insulated. Our neighbors had a toddler and they would wake me up every night around 11

The rooms were very nice and clean. There was a bar and restaurant inside the hotel

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Labor Day weekend 2018
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The parking at the hotel was split up into 4 other lots that were across the street from the hotel. Didn’t like having to walk so far to my car. Although it was very shaded parking lots so your car wasn’t in direct sunlight. ☺️

The pool and spa was good. The bathrooms and kitchens were very nice! Loved the indoor and outdoor bar. The food at the hotel was very good. And it is in a convenient location on the strip!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Loved the second room, even if it didn't have the beachfront view I had booked.
    • Side Double Studio NV NS

The parking was a battle, having to park off-site was a bit much but tolerable.

Everything was nice but a little extra consideration for wheelchair accessibility, like a ramp to the beach itself. I enjoyed the beach only 1time, as my son and wife carried me to the beach.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

• Oceanfront King Studio NS

Toilet leaked water constantly. Kitchenette hopelessly under supplied..no spoons, no frypan (we bought one, left it there). Air Conditioner blew a fuse, we heard a loud bang. Not impressed at all.

The view was terrific. Unfortunately, that was the best part of staying there.

Nasty
    • Side King Studio NV NS

Not clean at all have pictures, right outside my room there were puddles all over floor in front of ice machine . Same filthy towels on floor for three days, same dirty black marks across floor in front of stairwell door. In my room someone else’s black frizzy hair all tangled up on hairdryer. Have pictures of all of this. And blood stained sheets!!!

An excellent vacation location!
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The customer service was excellent. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. This location was right off the beach. Easy access to Myrtle Beach attractions.

The television remote had a broken back that kept falling...
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The television remote had a broken back that kept falling off. The phone cord was missing and lamps weren’t plug in. But other than that it was nice stay.

the room was great Myrtle beach is beautiful
    • Oceanfront 2 Bedroom King Condo DEX NS

The service at the hotel was poor. My check in was at 4:00 pm. after driving from NY to South Carolina I would expect for my room to be ready. It was not ready and i got there at 6:00 pm. The service is horrible at the hotel. There is supposed to be not smoking in the hotel but you have the workers smoking in the balconies when they supposed to be cleaning the rooms. There were people smoking marijuana in the balconies how horrible is that. My rating for the this hotel for their services is absolutely very very poor. The pool should be cleaned every day I spend 6 days at this hotel and the pool was only cleaned once very disgusting. Last year I stood at the Sea Crest hotel and everything about that hotel was great no complaints. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone for the price i paid for those 6 days I should have gotten better service. Horrible

the room was great Myrtle beach is beautiful

The Oceanfront room.
    • Oceanfront King Studio NS

All of the appliances need to be updated. The refrigerator runs constantly and sounds like a diesel truck idling all of the time. It was horrible. This was my first stay and my last at this facility. I asked to speak with the Manager and he/she/it never contacted me to discuss my concerns. I thought that was very unprofessional. I feel that I overpaid for what my wife and I received. I will never book at this location again and I hope Booking.com removes you from their listing. You make them look bad. I have never been dissatisfied with any of my booking.com reservations until you and I have made quite a few in the past. Spend some money updating your facility please.

The Oceanfront room.

Horrible
    • Oceanfront King Studio NS

Watch was stolen, police called, very dirty, and Rust in rooms , where they placed your clean towels , management was not any help with complaints. Rust on balcony, really discussing. I want my money back !!!

Won't be returning for that price.
    • Side 1 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

The smell of the room was awful. The couch look old and belonged in the thrift store. The sink in the bathroom could not be used. They only cleaned the room when we checked out. I had to constantly ask for towels and toilet paper. No view at all except the hotel next door but I paid for ocean. Restaurant in hotel is straight trash. Weed smoke made the stay much better.

When I first arrived I had a feeling I would be disappointed. The looks and smell of the lobby, restaurant, and room was not pleasant. Furniture was outdated sinks stopped up, water didn't get past loop warm. They only good thing was a balcony I could smoke my tree on.

Great location, comfortable beds, overall perfect place to stay when at Myrtle Beach.
    • Side Double Studio NV NS

The luggage carts need to be replaced. Need at least one chair on the balcony. I didn’t like that the balcony faced the parking deck. Had to keep curtains closed so cars couldn’t look directly in to our room.

The kitchenette was awesome. Beds were super comfortable. Fridge motor made an awful rattling noise constantly but didn’t take away from the room’s comfort. Housekeeping staff ladies were GREAT & so nice. Definitely will stay here again

We paid way to much for what we got.
    • Side 2 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

We paid way to much for what we got. And this is what we got. There was mold of the floor and bath tub. The fridge was all beat up. The stove was nasty and dirty. The carpet was coming up the couches had rips. Both the tub and shower handles kept falling off. At the bottom of the sink was so destroyed that pieces of the wood was coming off. The staff didnt seem concerned that we wasnt happy. We talked to the manager for like 2 minutes long enough for her to tell us she was I a meeting and that she would call us about our concerns and NEVER DID. That was the 1st day we arrived. I work in costumer service and I would never treat my client this way. I have acted a picture below but I have several more. Unacceptable

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Easy access to the beach and nearby restaurants
    • Side King Studio NV NS

Housekeeping was nonexistent for the week I stayed. Didn’t step foot in the room but one time. Room could have been cleaner when we arrived.

Easy access to the beach and nearby restaurants

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

All in all a good hotel. The size of the room made everything great, the full kitchen helps a lot.
    • Oceanfront 2 Bedroom King Suite NS

This is nit picking, but the housekeeping staff was pretty forgetful. We had asked for towels, new bedding, and toilet paper consistently for 3 days and didn’t get it until the 4th day of stay out of 7 days. If you needed these things be super persistent.

The room was very spacious. If you have children this room is great as they would have there own bed while you have your own. View of the ocean is a must for me and it was perfect. We were on the 8th floor which Made the view better. Loved the full kitchen as well so we could cook dinner at the hotel a couple nights instead of eating out everyday.

Easy access to the beach
    • Oceanfront King Studio NS

The hotel had no continental breakfast and also the parking sucks. Had to park across the street if none available in the garage under the building. The ceiling needs to be remodeled. A resort hotel at 250 per night should have immaculate accommodations.

Easy access to the beach

Housekeeping terrible! But good location.
    • Side 1 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

The housekeeping staff was absolutely horrible. I literally had to ask for towels 6/7 days I was there. Then on my last night there I needed a shower before I went out to eat after being at the beach all day long and when I called down to ask for some they told me all the linens were in the washer and dryer and they would bring them to my room as soon as possible. I never received the towels after all. Also, you could hear everything in the room next to you. Two of the days I was there, there was a couple that argued all day and all night long and I was woken up at 2:30AM. I had to go down to the front desk to complain. Then 2 of the other nights all I heard were people having sex. That's not what I want to hear. I can only imagine if I had children with me!

I liked how I was so close to the beach. I also liked the size of the rooms.

Nothing like the pictures.
    • Side 1 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

Nothing like the pictures. Poor customer service. Even though they have a letter check in 4pm the room wasn’t clean and bathroom the toilet wasn’t working properly

The hotel had false advertiment on line.
    • Side King Studio NV NS

I ask for a ground level room. I received a six floor room. I express that I could not do the Six floor, was given a third floor room.

The hotel had false advertiment on line. It was a mistake in choosing this property.

Hot box
    • Side Double Studio NV NS

A.C did not work properly, room temps was hot no one came to check it out 4 us, no remote control 4 tv. Customer service never answers phone.

Nice clean room

Our trip was fun. The hotel is close to most the entertainment in the area. We’ll be back again!
    • Side 1 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

I guess the only negative was that the pool areas weren’t as clean as I would have liked and seating was sparse

The staff was friendly. The pools were fun! Our granddaughter loved the lazy river. The room was more than we expected which was a nice treat!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

I had read some reviews on them having bed bugs so I was so...
    • Side 2 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

I had read some reviews on them having bed bugs so I was so upset when I read them but I checked the beds and everything looked clean. I sprayed so much alcohol that there should be no problem lol but the rooms are so clean and in good condition there should be no problems. Staff was friendly. The room wasnt ready until 4 (we got there at 2) so we just went to the beach, they said they would call when it was ready. They called around 3:30. And we got in. We had a 2 bedroom, got a great price for one night, wish we would have been able to stay another night. So worth the money! If I visit with friends this is the right place

I would stay again
    • Oceanfront 2 Bedroom King Suite NS

There was no breakfast ( but walking distance to Denny's & Friendly's)and we were not able to check into the room until 4:00pm we arrived at 11:30.

Once we got checked in the room was spacious and it was oceanfront. The food at the restaurant was great grab and go food subs, pizza, wings, burgers. I tried a lot of it and everything tried was tasty. The pool area was nice and room cleaning I would rate a 7 out of 10 but for the price a solid 7 was fine with me. My kids loved the room and hotel was walking distance to ABC store, Dollar store and food! I would stay again but not expect to be in room before 4pm as nobody is.

It was ok
    • Side King Studio NV NS

There were wrappers on the floor, hidden by the dust ruffle on the bed and there were also wrappers under the stand near the tv stand. There was also sand on the sleeper sofa that we had to brush off before we could sit on it.

Location to the beach

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Location, kitchenette, local restaurants, front bar area
    • Side Double Studio NV NS

Cleanliness, bathroom had grime in all the corners and vanity under sink, there were people playing loud obnoxious music by the pool which they also took to beach and through the hallways, now a days with personal music devices it is unnecessary. Pool area had clumps of pool diaper filling that should have been power washed away, room pictures are deceiving they said a pull out couch, there was one in the room but no room to actually pull it out. lazy river pool was green, jacuzzi was colder than the middle warm pool. I think it was over priced for what was offered. There were several hotels up the strip that said vacancy $79’a night etc. so shop around.

Location, kitchenette, local restaurants, front bar area

Housekeeping was non-existent.
    • Oceanfront 3 Bedroom King Condo NS

Housekeeping was non-existent. Did not come the first day . The second day housekeeping came and made one bed, half finished one bed and did not touch the third bed. Toilet paper was almost almost out but was not replenished. Called for it but it was never bought. Had to go get it ourselves. There was a stench in the elevator waiting area that turned your stomach. It was like decaying Human remains. The condo was also run down. The whole place was sketchy. Stick with chains!

Like this hotel
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The parking. I have a handicap sticker, they allow me to park in the front. Other than that they have parking outside.

Very clean. No smoking. 2 pools 1 jacuzzi 1 lazy river. Easy access to the Beach.

Nice hotel. Work on housekeeping
    • Side King Studio NV NS

Lady at the front desk at check in was neither nice or rude. No smile. No welcome. Just there.My biggest issue was house keeping. We had a spill on the fitted sheet and they just made up the bed with the noticeable spot. Front desk stated they only change the sheets every 3 days during a stay. But if you see that the sheets are dirty just change them. And instead of just coming in and checking the bathroom she would just ask us in the hallway if we needed towels. It's the beach! Sand gets everywhere. Especially a bathtub.

Nice room. Good location. Restaurant in the hotel has great pizza. Nice, clean pool area.

We liked the bar and grill in the hotel.
    • Side 1 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

Did not like that the parking lot was a block away and across the street. There were no chairs on the balcony. The sleeper sofa was very uncomfortable for sitting.

We liked the bar and grill in the hotel. The bed was amazingly comfortable. The Hotel and room was very clean. Overall good stay.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

No on site parking you have to park around the corner from...
    • Side Double Studio NV NS

No on site parking you have to park around the corner from the hotel. One morning our floor flooded for some reason. We had to deal with fans running 24/7 for two days. Every time housekeeping came they never had towels with them. They would come back hours later. The sliding door in the room had no lock on it at all. We told maintenance they came and say they would replace it and never returned. Everything in the room is was very old. I just personally feel as though this place is highly overpriced for the conditions of the rooms and building. I was very unsatisfied with my entire stay.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Room comfort and luxury expectations of the room and location on the beach we’re both met!
    • Side King Studio NV NS

All our expectations were met in the comfort and luxury of the room as well as the location on the beach!

Comfort and luxury of room and bedding was excellent!

The parking was off the property, located on the side of 8th...
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The parking was off the property, located on the side of 8th Avenue, very hard to check in and out. The pull in space is extremely small. I had a call to my room stating they were the front desk and there was a problem with my card. Confused and after asking questions the person hung up. I then went to the front desk to find out there was a scam going around. To be out of town, it should have been stated to guests checking in. The hotel only put a sign on the counter.

The first thing I didn't like is there was no comforter...
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The first thing I didn't like is there was no comforter on the bed there was a blanket between two sheets not acceptable. The furniture was old and the room was noisy

Don't be fooled by the pics, price, and location.
    • Side King Studio NV NS

Let's start with the check- in process.  You can not get pull into the hotel. It's a mad house.  There is little to no room tho unload so you're stuck bringing everything from across the street where you will most likely have to park.  The garage has VERY LIMITED parking and we were told the best time tho get a spot is when people are checking out. The pictures are so deceiving.  The restaurant is 6 tables upfront where you can get pizza and sandwiches.  You are in the front lobby so not an ideal place to eat.  Funny thing is  there is space in the back that is totally wasted.  The hall to the room was FILTHY! This was  after 4:30pm. The bags with dirty linen and garbage were in the hall while you're trying to navigate to your room. The hall was not vacuumed until later (after 6) that day.  The shower curtain had a hair your holding it to the rod. I'm certain a new shower curtain is not that expensive. The smell was terrible. It's pizza cooking mixed with ammonia. For the price I didn't expect a 4-star suite but I did expect more than we received. My advice is: Pay a little more and stay elsewhere.

We loved the location because it was very close to the...
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The only thing we didn’t like was the balcony. It was a small triangle shaped balcony where only 2 could stand and view the building next door.

We loved the location because it was very close to the airport, restaurants and more. The bed was very comfortable which was important because both my boyfriend and I traveled to meet at Myrtle Beach. We enjoyed our stay and we’re already planning our next trip.

Great location!
    • Side King Studio NV NS

Parking is limited and the room was small, Was also disappointed in the cleanliness....bed linens were not changed as I saw an imprint from a person's body and the tile floor in the bathroom needs to be cleaned within the "seal".

I loved the proximity to the beaches, just feet away!

On 2 of the electrical outlets only one socket worked had...
    • Side King Studio NV NS

On 2 of the electrical outlets only one socket worked had unplug the lamp to charge out phones. The molding in the hallway on my floor missing. Not to mention was awakened late one because the police were conducting a raid with no apology from the hotel until I went to the front desk to complain of the noise that lasted more than 2 hrs. Only its proximity to the beach was a plus, would not recommend this place and the parking was lousy.

My stay great because of my wife and I celibrated our 28th anniversary together,
    • Side 1 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

My room attendant checked one time to see if I needed towels,, i had to find out who my attedant was the third day to get towles. I don't know if that is the policy not to clean the room until I cheched out. My room was never cleaned for the entire time I was there except when I asked fortowels and them just made the bed. The tube was dirt, floor wasnt vaccumed,over all not good

Close to beach

The pictures on the website must be very old the place is...
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The pictures on the website must be very old the place is very run down. The cleaning staff would not make our bed because I left my pillow on the bed. There was never enough towels or wash clothes we had to ask several times for them. Also, there was a phone scam so we were called three times to our room asking for our credit card information.

Was okay but wouldn't stay there again due to parking situation.
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The VERY limited parking onsite was an aggravation with having a young child in tow when we had to park around the block to get back to the hotel. And the elevator was extremely slow which had to be used to get from the ground floor up.

The room was really nice and clean. Ocean view was a bit of stetch from our room.

It was oceanfront & the bed was comfortable.
    • Oceanfront King Studio NS

Pool was not clean. Had cigarettes buds in pool. Staff wasn’t the friendliest. This was suppose to be a non smoking hotel but it smelled like weed & cigarettes in the elevator. The elevator was slow. Over all just needs a deep cleaning. Was good for just an overnight stay. Checkout is at 11am but housekeepers were knocking on your door at 9am as if it were a motel.

It was oceanfront & the bed was comfortable.

It was close to everything we wanted to see and do.
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The service was bad. The food was bad. They didn't even clean anything while we was there. We did all the cleaning. We had to ask for more towels everyday. If we needed anything we had to go to the front desk to get. We had accidentally spilled a bottle of water on the bed. I called down and asked if we can get someone to come change our bed. They told us that we had to come to the front desk to get the sheets and comforter and we would have to change the bed ourselves. They gave me the wrong size sheets and comforter and they had no blankets. When I called back down there to ask if they had the sheets and comforter that fit our bed because they gave us the wrong size. The women told us that we would have to sleep with what we have until in the morning because they had no sheets or any bigger comforters or blankets in the whole entire hotel. Everything was being used. Service was really bad. Also we called and asked about the big garden tub we saw in the picture for our room at the time we was booking the room. I was told by whoever answered the phone that every room there had a big garden tub. So we went ahead a booked that room. Need less to say after we got there and got checked in and got to the room no garden tub. So their pictures online for the booking did not look like the room that we got at all. It was a king size room. The bed was big but the room was very small. Also the ice machine on our floor didn't work or the ice machine at the pool for the coolers. Neither one worked. Over all the experience was bad.

It was close to everything we wanted to see and do. The beach was nice. The pools was nice. Parking was okay but it was across the street.

3.5
    It was ok but for the money the hotel charges it fell short of expectations
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The hotel was not clean. Also a lot of people who used the pool wasn't even staying at the hotel. Need to upgrade to use your key to gain access to pool area. The pool area was very dirty.

Not recommended
    • Side King Studio NV NS

Small rooms, very small balcony, old building that really has not been kept up, bathroom fixtures were broke, ripped shower curtain, no cable.

Bed was comfortable and very close walk to the beach.

What's that horrible smell?
    • Oceanfront King Studio NS

What is that smell? Stop trying to mask it with fabuloso and fix that problem

It was modern contemporary some of the staff was friendly but others could use some customer service training.

• Side King Studio NV NS

Overall just an average facility. Kitchen stove had a smell that filled up room and room service never brought me clean towels or sheets. Had to go to front desk and ask.

Location. Near city center and has direct beach access.

I won’t be going back
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The parking is a NIGHTMARE. The checkin process was absolutely the worse. There is no heads up that there is nowhere to park to Check in. There are only 2 people at the front desk. They are pleasant enough but it really is just a frustrating situation. The room is so small!!! There is no way this place was worth the $500 for 2 days!! A resort fee???? Where was the resort at?

I liked that it was on the beach

Gross

No parking No ice No requests for filled

Not much...ice machine was broke the whole time and you could not park at this facility.. You had to walk down the street to park the car. Not at all what I paid for

I've stayed at better but I've also stayed at worse
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The only thing I could see from my balcony was the building next door.. very limited parking on site. The phone in my room did not work. Most of the staff was extremely helpful but one of them was either new or just didn't care to actually look up information before supplying an answer. I had asked if my room was available to check in early and this staff member told me that it is never available before 4 p.m. even though I had already been told that I should be able to check in early by another staff member and was called from a third staff member to let me know that my room was available even though it wasn't 4 p.m. yet. They also told another guest that they were in the same room as me so as I was laying there trying to sleep I had other people trying to come into my room. Luckily I had set the extra locks and the person was not able to just walk straight in.

The property is located close to everything. It was very easy to find. There is parking on site but very little of it.

My husband and I went on a trip to celebrate our 39 th anniversary.
    • Side Double Studio NV NS

There is only a very few parking spaces on the property. Most likely you will not get a space. They have other lots a block or two away. The beds are terrible. The mattresses should have been replaced a long time ago. There was no view. The rooms are very dated. Some attempts have been made to update the facility. For half the price it might not have been a bad value. We paid too much for too little. I would not stay there again.

It is on beachfront. The pools were pretty good.

This place was high maintenance. We had to call for maintenance or housekeeping everyday. I
    • Side 2 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

House keeping was pitiful. Our room was missed during daily housekeeping routine. The tub was extremely difficult to get in and out of. The living room furniture was dirty as well as the floors.

Ocean front

Mediocre Hotel but overall great vacation.
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The housekeeping was not good. It seemed that only the bed was made and fresh towels. If you are not up early and out of your room before 9, forget getting it cleaned. Overall, the room was comfortable but some definite renovations are needed in the hallways and pool area. I recommend not bringing a car to this hotel. There is absolutely no parking and the garage is a little sketchy under the hotel.

I really enjoyed the location. It was directly on the beach and had a lovely pool and lazy river. It was also directly in the middle location wise so going to North Myrtle was pretty easy.

Okay place to stay as long as you want to be on the beach
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The bed was very hard and there was not enough seating for the room. Staff was not very helpful and didn’t seem like they wanted to be there.

Easy access to beach, close parking, walking distance to shops and restaurants

Will stay again
    • Side King Studio NV NS

Housekeeping was stingy with toiletries

Great stay. Easy beach access. Able to walk to several restaurants. Hotel could use some updating. I will stay here again.

My stay was terrible
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The room was really small the couch look like it’s been there for years The couch looked like it was really dingy and dirty The sheets looked dingy as well I’ll request it a oceanfront view and I didn’t get that ask for late check out and they told me I couldn’t get one I asked for toothpaste because I forgot mine they didn’t have toothpaste at all I felt like I didn’t ask for much and every time I ask for something I was let down Then I had to switch rooms because the room I was in the air-conditioning wasn’t workingI don’t advise my body to stay here I’m a very nice understanding Person but this was so unacceptable

Nothing really regret staying there

Too much money for a dump!!!
    • Side Double Studio NV NS

Cleanliness, update appliances, refrigerator had old food in it, there was an exposed socket behind the bed that sparked fire. When I informed staff he didn’t try to see how he could make it better just ok I’ll let Maintenance know. Pool and pool area wasn’t clean

Staff was ok!

This hotel was close to family kingdom.
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The cleaning staff never had towels or wash cloths ready when you needed them. They always had fo bring them back.

This hotel was close to family kingdom.

Overall was NOT HAPPY with room and would NOT RECOMMEND to freinds or family. Wont stay there again
    • Oceanfront 2 Bedroom Jr. Suite NS

They seemed like they really didnt care about the issues that we had with the room or service. Parking was terrible and cleani g service almost nonexistent

Close to Family Kingdom and stores.

Location was great , staff nice , convenient parking , good...
    • Side 1 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

Could hear people in room next door , tv and music and kids. Walls must be very thin .

Location was great , staff nice , convenient parking , good for price

The Worst Hotel Stay
    • Side 2 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

The room did not appear to be very clean. We found other people’s hair on the bathroom counters, bathtub, floor, etc. Most offensively, the smell of the room and the hotel itself was bad. I was becoming sick from the smell the first day. It smelled like marijuana smoke in our room. We actually went out and bought plugin air fresheners because it was so bad. The hotel elevator and other floors seemed to smell the same. The pool was not clean either. We were scared to sleep under the sheet and blanket so we requested extra blankets and slept on top of the made beds. When the blankets came, one of them was a tan color and covered in bleach stains which was kind of scary. Out of our 5 night stay, we went to the pool 4 days. Days 1-3 we found cigarette butts floating in the pool. There were also a large pile of cigarette butts in a pile off to the side on the ground in the pool area- I guess in an attempt to “clean up”. It was disgusting. I called after the 3rd time we saw this stuff and complained to the manager. She didn’t apologize but said that she would “let maintenance know”. I guess the call didn’t help because, on day 4 we saw a marijuana cigarette butt floating in the pool. It was just horrible. Also, the actual construction of the rooms and building were poor too. The shower head was rusty and the water just trickled out in one of the showers. The hooks on the back of the bathroom doors were both broken, in both bedrooms none of the dresser drawers closed completely. The towel racks, outlet covers, lighting fixtures were noticeably hung crooked. Staff was not polite upon check-in or check-out. No one wore uniforms. When I checked out no one asked me how my stay was or even said thank you for staying. I WOULD NOT recommend this place.

There were 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It was a good layout for our family. The kids were in one room and the adults in another.

I liked the King Size bed
    • Oceanfront 1 Bedroom King Suite NS

The hotel wa extremely over priced. Very small bathroom. Had a bad stuffy smell in the room. The AC for the bedroom was good but the living room one was not cooling at all. The pool is very small. The jacuzzi pool was out of order more than it was working. No towels for the pool area so you must take your own down to the pool. For the money, I could have stayed in a much nicer place in North Myrtle. I failed to look and see that the rating was a 2.7. I can understand why. I will not be staying here again.

I liked the King Size bed

Top notch
    • Oceanfront King Studio NS

Everything.ive stayed at the patricia,the landmark,and the sun and sand,but the atlantic was by far the best as compared to price,courtesy of staff,cleanliness and safety of guest.The atlantic is my hotel of choice for myrtle beach.If the sun and sand had carpet rather than hard wood floors it would be a tough choice.

Opps.the above statement was for this question

It was barely good for one night but, I will not stay there again.
    • Side King Studio NV NS

The tub was nasty looking, the towel rack was rusty, the paint was peeling off the toilet seat, part of the stove was broke. No table to eat on. Garage view that people can see into my room.

Right on the beach. The bed was comfortable.

3Palms Experience
    • Side 1 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

The elevators broke one say and we were stuck on the eighth floor. Had to get off on the seventh floor and go up the stairs to the eighth to get to our room. The wifi never worked properly. We had to ask for our own towels and toilet paper several times.

The front desk and bar staff was extremely friendly. They made our stay worth every penny. The location was great. It was Central to everything we needed.

Not too bad
    • Side Double Studio NV NS

There was virtually no parking lot. The whole loading/unloading process was difficult. No WiFi even when you’re ‘connected’.

It was right next to the beach. Staff were friendly and always helpful. Great little pizza place in the lobby too.

Worse Staff Ever!
    • Side 1 Bedroom King Condo NV NS

The front staff was awful. They had me outside my room in the heat with all my bags for 45 minutes because the battery to the door died. This after receiving all the funds for the room and the response from management was as if this was my problem and to deal with it.

It was poor.

The quality

We had to move rooms twice after we got there because the lock on the balcony door didn't work and the second room didn't have one at all. They don't hardly clean their floors and we found blood on our pillows in the first room. We called booking.com to let them know about everything and the called the hotel to have them clean. The hotel called us and said they couldn't go in because our do not disturb sign was out but someone when in anyways and replace toilet paper and changed the trash but didn't clean.

Great hotel to stay at in Myrtle!
    • Side King Studio NV NS

I thought they had a breakfast but when I called early yesterday they said they don’t even have breakfast there. That’s the only thing I would’ve changed though, overall great experience!

I liked that they helped me with finding the lowest rate & getting where I wanted to be!