Reviews of Attleboro Motor Inn 2 stars

5.6

6.2

5.9

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Quiet, Clean, Friendly staff, great location, even better price!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms could be updated. But, this would drive up the costs. I think it is fine just the way it is.

The rooms were clean, quiet, and comfortable. The location is great! Being right on the border of Rhode Island, we were able to drive a short distance in both directions to find everything we needed. The staff were friendly and sociable. The price was great!

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The location was convenient for our needs.

The hotel bills itself as a non smoking property. Every room has a "Non Smoking Room" sign on the door. Yet every room smells of stale smoke. While it has a fresh coat of paint, it takes more than that to eliminate years of smoking! Start with new carpets!

The location was convenient for our needs.

Sleep in your car......
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was disgusting. Pubic hair all over the floor, bathtub was grimy, toilet clearly NOT scrubbed. Bedroom area there were food crumbs on carpet and dead flowers tucked behind the light fixture.

The worst inn anywhere
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Lady at the desk was very rude. Rudest person in the world to be working front desk of a hotel. Never experinced anyone like her. She should be fired. Forgot her name. But we checked in at 4ish on a saturday. The lady should be FIRED!!!!

The non-smoking room smelled like cigarettes.

The non-smoking room smelled like cigarettes. Overall the place was in terrible condition and we even considered driving back home and request a refund. We ended up staying for one night. It felt like a cheap rundown motel - not worth the money.

never stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The smell was bad in the room, we couldn't sleep and very dirty walls in the bathroom. The price was very high for this motel. We didn't have even hot water for tea or coffee

4.5
    Never again.

This hotel is run down and in need of serious updates as well as pest control. I will not stay there again. Their cancellation policy is such that you can't get money back once it is within 24 hours of the stay -meaning you can't even cancel after you have actually seen the hotel to go elsewhere without losing all of the room cost. For the price I expected something better.

Good place to stay

There was a strong smoke odor in the room and the hallway.

The room was clean and neat. The area is pretty quiet and low-key for the most part. We've stayed twice and have not had any issues !

It was not even worth spending the night next time ill be more comfortable in my car
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place is crawlin with crack heads my door didnt have a deadbolt like some one kicked it in loud train station like right behind it

The staff was Ok

Price was reasonable.

The carpet of the middle staircase was dirty and left unclean throughout my stay. The receptionist was not courteous (didn’t smile) and wasn’t willing to provide information about the facilities in the room when I asked. I did not experience warm welcome. The facilities and service provided were more of a motel than hotel!

Price was reasonable.

This hotel is disgusting.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is disgusting. We witnessed like 5 drug deals in a matter of a half hour. Also apparently there is a prostitution ring that runs out of that "hotel" . my girlfriend amd, our newborn literally walked in and walked out and demanded a refund. Ice never felt so grossed out in my entire life. Plase remove this hotel from your site to help make sure No other decent people like myself have to endure this hotels conditions.

If you want inexpensive accommodation and can handle discomfort this is a fair place to choose. One

The room smelled like stale cigarette smoke and carpet cleaning fluid, the bed was uncomfortable, the toilet wouldn't flush (although that was corrected when asked) and rocked and the air conditioner was loud.

Proximity to Poston and Providence.

Squeek squeek

The property has mice we saw them when stated this to front desk it was said yes we have a little guy runnin around we slept with the lights on

Convenient location

Not as good as I'd hoped.

My shower water didn't get hot. I barely had a warm shower each day I was there. The staff walked into my room while my children and I were sleeping. And there were not 1 childrens channel on the TV. I would never stay there again.

They cleaned your room daily.

Smelly, cheap and broken.

It smelled like cigarette in our room even though it was a non-smoking room. online it says that you can be accommodated for your check-in and check-out time but when I asked they said it was impossible and I was driving all the way from North Carolina and needed a later checkout time. Also the way they have the window in the door there was a little crack where you can see the entire room and I didn't like it from the outside. Also the vanity light for the sink was broken and a fee plugs in our room

The price

I chose this place for one reason: it was the cheapest.

Fan in bathroom howled because of a blown bearing, a very common thing, and easy to fix (new motor is $25) but when I told the front desk they didn't care. It's a relatively stinky place, and for a reason. The outdoor walkway outside the unit is glassed in. This is nice to keep the area out of the weather, but there's a price to pay because every time enjoys their burnt curry dish, the fumes from their unit go into the hallway. Since it all glassed it, the fumes can't easily escape into the parking lot (as was original design of building) so it all lingers and gets sucked into the other units by air the conditioning systems. The entire length of the building was like this, so I don't think it's possible that ALL of the units were not similarly affected.

I chose this place for one reason: it was the cheapest. So, I have no right to complain as you get what you pay for in life (yes, that's universally true). There is an adult book & toy store across the street, very handy for those in need.

I slept and got out of there.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It smelled like some one had been chain smoking ing the room for 20years, then they cleaned it and gave the room to us. I watched a drug deal go down in the parking lot

I had a place to sleep, other than my car

I would request my money back because
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing at all this place is a very unsafe hotel there are drug dealers there are prostitutes whores police officers everywhere. I would close this place down as soon as possible do not stay there I felt in danger for my son I would request my money back becauseand my family.we had to go by blankets because God knows what was in the beds bedbugs who knows. Disgusting room. I can't believe we stayed there I would like my money back.

Nothing at all this place is a very unsafe hotel there are drug dealers there are prostitutes whores police officers everywhere. I would close this place down as soon as possible do not stay there I felt in danger for my son and my family.

it was ok.

the staff was nice needed new carpet

I overall liked the place but they took money out of my account for a time i did not book and refuse to refund my money

Adequate for an inexpensive place to sleep

Rooms are smelly and rundown. lots of smoking in the hallway. Wi-Fi wasn't working

Inexpensive hotel, just off the highway and not too far from Gillette Stadium

Never again that's a place that you pay 40 or 50.

Everything the experience was awful

The first room the door would not open for me so at 2 am I walked back to the office then he came down and just pushed it opened and had the never to ask me if I wanted to stay it locks from the inside I said NO. Then he went back for another key and that room smelled of bad cleaner. I didn't get to sleep for hours because of the noise .

It stunk. Room is depressing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Lousy tv reception, was not clean, no amenities, not even a "do not disturb" sign to hang on the door. I was awakened at 7:30 a.m. by a cleaning woman pounding on the door to see if anyone was there. No coffee or food available, no coffee machine in room.

Good enough stay for the money. Amazing staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

AC was very loud but did work well !

Myra at front desk was amazing! The room we got smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. We both have allergies and asked Myra if there was any other room and she promptly found us another room. She even walked directly to room with us to make sure it was more suitable.She was very friendly and accomodating! We wish every place we stayed at had a Myra!

We couldn't wait to get out in the morning.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The inner hallway had air conditioners venting into it and therefore was extremely hot/humid. We were on the second floor and found the inner stairway very hot also. We found two roaches in our room... one in one if the beds.

No problems overall and we liked the location which was accessible to our family.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

For a hot summer day, the main hallway to the room was very warm. To keep the odor out of room when not in use for a period of time should be some sort of nice smell when entering the room. It had a slight musk odor. They need to spruce up the outside of the motel to make it a little more appealing.

We arrived early and the hotel rep immediately notified housekeeping to clean room and it was done after returning. The housekeeping person apology for they were short handed. The room was clean and the price was reasonable for a one night stay. Close to the interstate which makes this hotel a hit for a lot of people. Also, a very nice touch is the room have a refrigerator/microwave. Customer Service was excellent!!!!

Good place
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They expected our grown child to sleep with us in the same bed. When I insisted on a 2 bed or sleeper couch, I was charged a further $20. I'm not knocking the place down cause I'll still recommend it to anyone on a shoe string budget.

Affordable

Never Again

I didn't get the booking.com price. They over charged me by $22.00. The place stunk. And there was no ventilation in the room. It smelt like chlorine and there isn't a pool. Never again.

Was not overly comfortable

I was greeted upon arrival by pot smoking guests OR employees - I don't know. I didn't feel comfortable here. I didn't feel like it was family friendly and I wasn't impressed with the facility/rooms. Felt creepy and somewhat dirty.

Proximity to the highway
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was an adult bookstore next door. The non-smoking facility woke me a couple of times with the odor of smoke coming through the air conditioner. I would not stay there again.

Proximity to the highway

Very uncormfortable and will not stay there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place was awful. The power didn,t work by the sick, the towel rack fell apart when I use a towel , the control for the tv didn't have batteries and it needed a entire upgrade. I wanted a reasonable price but this was unreasonable for the money.

The property was not great. The woman checking us in was the best part. She was formative and friendly

Overall a pleasant experience.

Room 39 must have been used as a smoking room before. Even though it was clean the odor of cigarette smoke was oozing from the carpet. Maybe some deodorant treatment would sanitize the room and make it truly "non smoking"

Friendly staff quiet environment peaceful. Air conditioning perfect.

A terrible experience
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This is a Terrible experience. We reserved a two-double bed-room for three people, and especially called them to confirm two days prior. However they called me the day and left message asking if we reserved one bed or two beds. When I called back I was told it was only one bed room available. They put a rolling bed inside the room which was not comfortable at all. Next morning, we hanged the "Do not disturb" sign over the door knob for not wanting their house keeping service. However when we got back at evening, we found the house keeper got into our room, removed all our stuff and squiz the stuff into several plastic bags and throw on the ground. Wet towels or dry clothes were all mixed up, a mess. We called the office to complain it, and we were told the house keeper didn't understand English and a French speaker. This is not an acceptable reason because all the employees have to meet the minimum requirement: at least to understand what the sign "Do not disturb" means, this is not a hard training at all. At that night around 2-3 am, we suddenly heard a couple of heavy hits on our door waking us up. Another funny thing is that the towel bar near the sink with four towels neatly hanging there. The first night the bar fell easily once I tried to get a towel from the bar. I left the broken bar over the sink counter. The next day since the house keeper got into our room he put the bar back to the wall, just floating there again and still put four towels over the floating bar neatly. I thought the bar was fixed, but didnt at all. It fell again just by touching the towel. Obviously the house keeper doesn't care the quality in nature just fool the guests.

Never again

Everything. The "clean" sheets had pubic hairs, the new clean sheets had yellow stains, the box spring covers were filthy and had what looked like blood on them, the light was flickering on and off all night, which was probably a fire hazard but nobody actually did anything about when we told them, the hairdryer cord was absolutely disgusting. The key cards barely worked, it took us forever to get in the building and our room.

Never help people to book there

Dirt and bugs

I booked a room at the Attleboro Motor Inn through Booking .com, On 5?19 I checked in and immediately found a bed full of bugs!!! Jim Mackey

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Not reckoned

See above

Very dirty. Floors were sticky and dirty like they had had a spill and not cleaned properly tv screen had grime on it. Toilet seat dirty. Sink dirty. Not clean at all. Bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

Nothing at all... Awful stay!! They started construction work outside my door at 8am...Felt very unsafe at this rate run. Not so sure I want to Groupon a hotel again. I've stayed in many hotels and this one is by far the worst of hundreds.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Thanks

No problems at all

It was verythan my expected

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Location and rates

Location and rates

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Everything else.

Light over sink didn't work.

Everything else.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Fantastic

How comfortable the bed was.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Right near the interstate and a few minutes from Providence.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Right near the interstate and a few minutes from Providence.

Smoking.

Th e train noise

Convenience

No coffee pot

Convenience

There was mold in the bathroom I got very sick I was under the toilet

Unfortunately the room was dirty

No coffee or hair dryers in room

No coffee or hair dryers in room

Stay by myself
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Need like a little space eatstay by

The room was clean

Terrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything. The room even had mice running around.

The room smell musty

The room smell musty The beds need new mattress The pillows were flat The hallway was Way too hot

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

You can book a room and pay when you get there.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

You can book a room and pay when you get there.

We left first thing in the am. We were there to go to a wedding at the country club down the street.

Room had graffiti in it. Lights didn’t work. Wasn’t what i expected. The sheets felt gross we left as soon as we woke up.

Location was great.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Too many people in parking lot at night. Propping the locked doors open. Made me uncomfortable and nervous. Front desk handled it well.

The room was comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The corridor and the room smelled like tobacco.

The room was comfortable.

Can I trust u or the business?

Absolutely dirty pigs, hotel was awful.

Staf

Not clean

Staf

Stopover

Could do with revamp

Price

Price was right. Room was very clean.

Area is a bit sketchy.

Nice staff

Some of the customers

Nice staff

Easy to get to places by car
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No coffee for the morning

Easy to get to places by car

No breakfast

No breakfast

There was no breakfast false advertisement

There was no breakfast false advertisement

The hair dryer was broken.

The hair dryer was broken.

4.0
    cleanliness

cleanliness

Dirty bathroom floor

Dirty bathroom floor

Disgusting

Mouse in room

There was a mouse running around in room 31.

The property was good.

It has nice. And some of the doors didn't work well. Stairs where blocked off.

The property was good. Easy to get to. Ok for the price.

Very affordable hotel in an area with fantastic restaurants!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything was fine for us!

Very affordable hotel in an area with fantastic restaurants!

Service

Cleanliness

Service

Room smelled like cigarettes

Room smelled like cigarettes

The price is great
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

One side of the room the electric wasn’t working so we didn’t get to watch tv

The price is great

3.0
    GAVE UP THE 2ND NIGHT

Shady area

you deserve better cleaness if nothing else

smell, the lock at the entrance did work, the sink overflowed,

the closeness to the interstate