Reviews of Good Nite Inn West Los Angeles - Century City 2 stars

10740 Santa Monica Boulevard, Westwood, Los Angeles, CA 90025, USA

#282 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

6.2

enjoyed stay staff very helpful and polite would stay here again

more offering with breakfast

breakfast was good but we would have enjoyed eggs and bacon on offer Late extended check out was very appreciated as of late flight home

• Standard Queen Room

The breakfast was poor we only had orange juice on 1st day for the last 3 \days said out of order did not even bother to honour n buy a carton. Staff were not freely or helpful

The location. Room was clean freshtowels everydat

To be improved..necessarily
    • Standard Queen Room

The location was not very nice, in the middle of nowhere. For the purpose of my stay, anyway it was ok. The toilet had a leak and I found hairs in the shower. The door was not closing perfectly, so noises from the outside continuously came in. The quality of breakfast was very poor. The pool was not accessible.

The only positive element was the staff. I lost my key and they were reassuring and kind with me.

Overall, decent hotel and staff was professional and very kind.
    • Standard King Room

There was only one toilet paper roll and we were there for 4 days so we had to keep asking for more.

The bed was comfortable and liked having movie channels to choose from.

A swim. Relax. Walk to places. Enjoy friendly staff. I'll be back.
    • Standard Queen Room

Staff excellent. Room phone and safe was not working. Staff came next day and fixed. Cleaning excellent. I really enjoyed the people here. Very friendly and helpful. I'll come here again

Good for being close to UCLA
    • Standard Queen Room

Noisy corner traffic, neihborhood sketchy, people banging doors am, pm, bathroom faucet splashed everywhere, shower faucet hard to adjust.

Very nice front desk people, close to UCLA, ok room, bed comfortable, clean, on site free parking, 12pm checkout, ok breakfast, reasonable price. It depends on your personal priorities.

Would rather sleep in my car than pay to sleep/stay here.
    • Standard Queen Room

Everything besides location. Poor quality. Poor customer service. Asked front desk several times for maintenance of the broken refrigerator in room. Never fixed and left an excruciating loud noise throughout the night. Complimentary food was moldy. Towels weren’t clean. Sheets weren’t clean regularly because “ they wanted to save water”. Room was never turned over for each new day. Could here everything outside of the room from footsteps, door slams, cars driving by, and conversations.

The location.

Awful and inconsiderate
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff lied on the phone and wouldn’t room us when they promised they would. They were rude and not empathetic to their massive mistakes. We canceled the nights we booked online and left.

Leaving

It was fine for one night on a business trip, but I wouldn't stay there again.
    • Standard Queen Room

The toiletries (body wash, shampoo) came in nasty plastic packets that require a scissors to cut open, which is not supplied. Breakfast was mediocre and the breakfast room is gross and disgusting. The place in general is poorly maintained. While waiting for my friends I decided to sit outside by the pool, which looked as though no one ever uses it. When I tried to leave, I found myself locked in; the gate has NO HANDLE on the inside, and I couldn't reach the outside latch. I had to yell for help; finally an employee came to my rescue.

The room was clean and relatively comfortable, but certainly no-frills. My room was in the back, off the street, so it was fairly quiet. There was a small fridge, a TV with lots of channels, free wi-fi, and a charging station for electronics. Everything worked.

Comfortable beds nice pool good coffee clean but small rooms...
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Comfortable beds nice pool good coffee clean but small rooms very minimal continental breakfast I thought parking should have been included in the room fee a bit overpriced for location and size of rooms overall okay!

Pleasantly surprised.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

I was not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised with how updated the interior is. We picked this hotel because of wedding across the street at the LA LDS Temple and the location couldn't be better. It is literally right across the street. The breakfast wasn't anything fancy but did the job of feeding my family, we had an enjoyable time and even used the pool. I'd stay here again.

It was an overnight stay, but I would pay more for a cleaner more safe feeling place.
    • Standard King Room

Bathroom floor and woodwork dirty. Faucet in the bathroom sink too close to the mirror. You couldn't turn it on all the way. Pillows need to be replaced, very hard. The "breakfast" was cold and eggs very greasy. Not worth their time to prepare. The walkways facing the parking lot side are very dirty, dark and dingy. Not a very safe feeling when walking through there at all.

Property is really showing its age. Despite their redecorating little things were left undone, l.e. Paint peeling off the bathroom door, molding chopped and dirty and carpets are really old.

Perfect staff, great location, typical motel.

It was definitely old and dingy. Unfortunately, our smoke-free room REEKED of weed.

The staff was all amazing! The location and value were spot on. Couldn't have asked for a better place for our needs at UCLA, Santa Monica Pier & touristy attractions.

Great location and friendly staff. Love the housekeeper
    • Standard Queen Room

The bathroom was a little dirty with hair on the wall and cobwebs in the bed area but I'm not the cleanest at home so it didn't bother me to much

Close to the bus line

average stay in a great location and cool staff.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Very bad value for money. OVERPRICE as everywhere in USA and California. When u travel a bit you know it

I have been travelled in 93 countries worldwide and USA always offers best service (beside thailand or cambodia) , fantastic smile

Close to UCLA.
    • Standard Queen Room

The breakfast was of poor quality. The hot water in the shower run out after not too long. The shower head was fixed (as is though common in north America). The toilet flusher was getting stuck at every use. (The water kept dripping and the water container wouldn't fill up for the next use, so I had to open the container and push down a tap). The heater/air condition was very very loud. Certainly overpriced for what it is, but not in comparison to other places in Los Angeles.

Close to UCLA. Close to some cafes and restaurants. Clean. Comfortable bed. Enough space in the room.

No frills, good value, especially considering the location
    • Standard Queen Room

Continental breakfast and eating area was below average Poor ventilation in bathroom Ironing board was so lumpy that it was unusable

Great location- Close to the 405 and the Troubadour Convenient parking on location Good value

Ok for a short stay. Simple, easy, good price for LA.
    • Standard Queen Room

The room size is on the smaller end. A little noisy toilet (water kept on running at night, so we had to fix it ourselves to not have noise). Heater was a bit slow, so we had to wait for a while to get the room warm. Note: located right next to busy roads, so a bit noisy. We had to pay in addition for parking on site. Also the property charges $25 deposit, which gets refunded after you check out (takes 10 days if you don't have an american bank card).

We had to use this hotel as an emergency (unplanned) stay, so booked last minute and it had the lowest price in LA on that night. WiFi signal was ok, we managed to do work using internet. Friendly and professional staff. We also had parking next to our room.

Horrible experience and will NEVER stay here again.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff member who checked us in was rude/inconsiderate, room was dirty, very noisy, couldn't eat the breakfast because it was under cooked, the bananas were black and the staff member rude.

The bed was comfortable

Good for a few nights near UCLA
    • Standard Queen Room

The first room we were given was a bit dated and smelly.

We were upgraded to a king-sized room-124-which was great. The room was big and clean and the beds were comfortable. The location is good. It's about a 1.5 mile walk from UCLA campus. Coffee shops and loads of restaurants are all within walking distance. The staff at the hotel was nice. Lovely, a receptionist at the front desk, provided excellent customer service. Recognizing the first room we were given was unsatisfactory, she upgraded and moved us to a better room before we had a chance to ask. Check in/out were quick and easy.

The room was comfortable.
    • Standard Queen Room

The sheets/pillows were a little dirty. There are no outlets near the bed.

The room was comfortable. Felt safe as a single female traveller. The front desk was helpful and nice.

Cheap and cheerful in the middle of LA!
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Booking.com advertised free on-site parking, but reception tried to charge $10 per day. They provided free parking after I pointed it out, but either Booking.com or the hotel needs to ensure they're providing the correct/consistent information. It was quite noisy because of the road and the soundproofing wasn't great from rooms above/next door. Soap was only provided in one room and bathroom products were not topped up.

We had originally booked a twin room but due to maintenance issues we were offered two double rooms instead for the same price, which was appreciated. Clean, comfortable, basic. Close to major sites (about 20 mins from Hollywood Boulevard and Santa Monica) and great, reliable, free wifi. It's not luxurious but for a place to sleep in the middle of LA it was just what we were looking for. Would stay again.

Nice clean room.
    • Standard Queen Room

The breakfast was okay. Not much to chose from and they didn’t refill often enough. The traffic from outside was pretty loud and the AC was very loud and smelled bad. I think it was a bit overpriced but I would probably stay here again!

Nice clean room. Comfortable bed. Good WiFi and good location.

I was very pleased with this my second visit and will return again.
    • Standard Queen Room

The water pressure in the shower is rather ferocious--makes it nearly impossible not to get water on the floor. Not a big deal, but it seems wasteful.

The biscuits offered for the complimentary breakfast are excellent. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They called a taxi for me and then followed up when it did not come as soon as promised.

I thing the localization is the best thing.
    • Standard Queen Room

some members of the staff are really rude. They should include the breakfast everyday but out of 6 days we spent there 2 of them we didn't have breakfast, only a coffee. I didn't like the bed, after sleeping there I had back ache

I thing the localization is the best thing. Also it is very quiet at night and you can sleep without being disturbed. We spent 6 nights there and it was really ok

Nothing special.
    • Standard King Room

Rooms were dingy. You can tell the maid did the BARE minimum to get out of there fast. Footprints still in bathroom, worn comforter and sheets. The room smelled, too. Just overall you didn't feel it was cleaned properly.

I liked the convenient and reasonably priced parking and location.

Not bad
    • Standard Queen Room

Bathroom wallpaper, door and door frames need replacing. The outdoor hallway in front of my room 127 needs to be lit even in the daytime. Don’t charge for parking.

Bed was comfortable, room was clean

The room was clean and well-equipped.
    • Standard Queen Room

The breakfasts were crummier than they used to be, and the staff was misleading about it. I might be better off assembling my own breakfast in my room. They add $10/day for parking, which doesn't show up in the online price.

The room was clean and well-equipped. The motel is close to Beverly Hills, and it's walking distance to restaurants on Westwood Blvd.

Always comfortable, a value for its price
    • Standard Queen Room

I stay here a lot to visit my friend at UCLA overnight. The staff is always friendly and willing to help. The parking is accessible to any room. You easily forget that you're on a busy road. The rooms are always clean, comfortable, easy to relax in.

Ok if you are looking for last minute.
    • Standard Queen Room

So I booked it here through you for $725 ok then wuth taxes it would count probably to $845 ish. Nope I was charge over a $1000. That was not cute at all.

Close to everything.

Bring cleaning supplies but other cleaner better run budget properties are nearby
    • Standard Queen Room

I stayed here a year ago - it was much better then. The property hasn't been maintained. My room looked like it hadn't been cleaned - dental floss and a hair scrunchie on the floor; the floor had huge stains all over; there were long hairs in the sink and on the bathroom floor; the mirror was covered with something I don't want to describe as well as water spots; the furniture is peeling; the 2 pool chaise lounges are something you wouldn't even want to put your towel on; cigarette butts were all over the steps and sidewalk. I brought it up with the morning clerk - he seemed irritated with me and wasn't interested in hearing anything past the dental floss - just said "he'd look into it." Thought maybe this was a fluke - so given the price I tried it again. 2nd stay, the room is clean, but the furniture peeling & the AC has mold in it - so either I run the AC (it's hot) & have a moldy smelling room, or suffer in the heat. Also all the staff had uniform shirts that were really wrinkled and one was stained and had paint on it. Another sign that management isn't interested in presenting a clean budget hotel.

Location/price

Clearly very overpriced. No better than the average roadside motel!
    • Standard Queen Room

Extremely overpriced. Expect nothing more than the usual motel. In fact, our room did not even include a microwave and more often than not there was no hot water in the shower in the morning. The room was rather small with just enough space to move around the queen bed. Parking was an extra 10 USD per night.

Very convenient location (if travelling by car). Staff was friendly-ish. Pool looked clean.

5.5
    A place to hang your head
    • Standard King Room

The breakfast was only toast served in a dismal small room and they didnt replenish bread or coffee without being asked The room was tired but relatively clean The electric sockets were hanging off the wall The property is very close to the main road so a bit noisy

The shower was powerful The hotel was in a convenient part of town for shops and amenities The staff were ok

Worst service ever. I will share my story with any and all travel magazines.
    • Standard King Room

At 4pm on the day we were to check in to the hotel. I get this note that informes me that the hotel had over booked and A suggestion for a new hotel was available. so I booked it without checking.

Not a Damn thing.

Would never return, and recommend Booking.com to better survey the places for their customers.
    • Standard Queen Room

Nothing was good. The place is filthy, there several insects crushed agains the walls and ceiling. There was hair in the bathtub and the sink was cracked. The bed is hundreds of years old, and unbeliably worn out. There was no coffee for breakfast, and no attempt whatsoever to fix the problem. The guy at the counter just rolled his eyes up, like "we ran out of coffee". No attempt to go purchase some more coffee... Breakfast is not a name for what was offered. $139.50 for this slum...

Nothing . Except for the location, convenient to my business trip, everything else was horrible.

Only stayed here cause wife had surgery. Didn't want to drive 35 miles away.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Did not like the idea of paying $10 for parking. Area wasn't the greatest. I had to walk to the 7-11 up the street and I didn't feel safe. The young lady at the counter was very nice.

Got requested room

Expensive but terrible hotel
    • Double Room - Disability Access

It's the worst hotel I've ever stayed via booking.com. It was dirty, out of date. The staff were impolite, breakfast was terrible. But it cost $206/night. Absolutely not worth the value!

The location, walking distance from UCLA and by bus very...
    • Standard Queen Room

Small breakfast place. No elevator, even if it is just one floor with luggage stairs can be a bit annoying.

The location, walking distance from UCLA and by bus very close to the beach of Santa Monic. Still by bus but in the opposite direction it is possible to get downtown. In the room there was possibility to make your own coffee and there were other amenities, including shower cup. Porridge (to make by yourself with begs) available at breakfast.

Bad, scary, loud, unclean, old and worn out
    • Standard Queen Room

Room key didn't work, shabby room, stairs were a killer, parking in alley was scary and far, air conditioner was on high or nothing at all, sheets weren't fresh, scary area and people

Close to where we had to go

Unfriendly staff, but still good value for money
    • Double Room - Disability Access

Staff were a letdown. Don't expect to be greeted or any eye contact to be made.

Location was great. Close to Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Santa Monica

A bum sleeping outside our window, shower head fell off...
    • Standard King Room

A bum sleeping outside our window, shower head fell off shower, keycard wasn't programmed correctly kept locking me out of my room (4 trips) to office, vending machines the m&ms were old and white, light bulbs weren't in all lamps. For the price of 174.00 not worth it. On a positive note... the Staff were all very friendly and Professional

No frills, but a decent place to stay.
    • Standard Queen Room

No frills, but a decent place to stay. Felt safe and cared for. They went the extra mile with providing a roll away and making sure that all was well with us.

Good value for money, clean and convenient.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

They didn't have my room ready when I arrived and even when I came back at the designated time it still wasn't ready. I had to wait an additional half an hour.

Clean and good location. Breakfast was decent.

Cosy and cute
    • Standard Queen Room

Room is a little bit tight.

Great location near Beverly Hills and Hollywood, easy to find. many nice bars and shops to go especially night time. The breakfast is nice. Front desk lady( a Spanish girl with long black hair) is extremely helpful and warm.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Great place to stay for business.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The shower was clean over-all, but mildewy in the corner grout of the tile enclosure. The faucet at the sink was too low, causing the spray to go outside of the sink when washing your hands. Our room was right on the street, so a little noisy, but did not bother our sleep. There was parking, but it we were not able to park close to our room.

We liked the mattress, we are side-sleepers and need a softer one like this room had. Pillows were great, too! The towels were high-quality, thick, absorbent and fluffy. Great water pressure in the shower. Very good Century City location for a business stay. No elevator, so recommend to stay on the first floor if you have a lot of luggage.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Disappointing service
    • Standard Queen Room

After the first night, the room was not cleaned and towels were not supplied, etc. Our room was missed entirely! This was upsetting. Staff wasn't of a problem solving nature. TV remote controller was missing.

Breakfast was a joke.
    • Standard Queen Room

Hallways were dirty, and there was appeared to be a puddle of urine in the middle of a small pile of cigarette butts.

Breakfast was a joke. No protein items, cheese or fruit; pastries were the cheapest sort.

Decent budget stay in West LA
    • Standard Queen Room

On a warm day, second floor room was warm and stuffy. Would be better if staff had window open or AC on before my arrival.

Comfortable bed and clean. Nice shower, but small.

Stay Elsewhere!
    • Standard King Room

Transients sleeping (or living) on the property every day. The carpet was filthy, so much so, I wore shoes at all times. The shower head was broken and repeatedly came off. The water was scalding hot, I thought I had burned myself the first night there. The occupants upstairs were noisy all night my first night, from dusk to late night and again at 6 in the morning (stomping on the floor, slamming doors, drawers etc., arguing and crying)-although I told staff about the issue, nothing was done. It occurred time and again throughout my nine-day stay. Management did not followup on this with me. Cleaning staff repeated entered the room while I was there and bedding smelled stale. Booking did not honor the price match, which I found the day I booked and prior to checkin. Do not use this service, they are scammers!

Nothing. I stayed here once before and had a pleasant experience, but this was not.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Great Location in West LA
    • Standard Queen Room

Little noisy as it's close to Santa Monica Blvd.

Have stayed here before as location is great! Also reasonable for LA. Got the same room too so I was happy! Staff are nice. It's $10 per day to park onsite, which I thought was a little unfair. However, the rooms are clean and have all you need. Small breakfast area providing pastries/cereal and fruit as well as tea/coffee. All good, would definitely stay again.

Nice hotel and would recommend to anyone staying in LA

Breakfast could of been slightly better although there was good variety..

We enjoyed how nice the rooms were and location of hotel.. Very close to West Hollywood. Good parking

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Small, affordable motel
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Our Motel room was directly on ground level at Santa Monica Blvd. Everybody walking by could look into our room, so we had to close window and curtains all time.

Small motel, directly located at Santa Monica Blvd. Room small, but fully equipped and clean. Breakfast included. Affordable price for LA conditions. Parking on property for $10 per night.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Will use this facility in the future.
    • Standard Queen Room

Facility met all our need for this brief trip

Location was very close to our appointments.Room was clean, large and had all the items that were listed.Front desk was helpful and for the price that we paid could not have found a better place..Will return in the Spring Very satisfied..

A pleasant place to stay

No real negatives

The front office staff were friendly and prompt. The prkinbfis easy, though the back lot feels a little sketchy with the poor lighting and guests' preference to smoke there as they cannot smoke on the property. The room was well-furnished, clean, and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Easy Clean One-Nighter
    • Standard Queen Room

I wasn't too put off but my wife was. A woman, apparently homeless, was sleeping right outside our door when we left at 6 AM.

The young man at the front was friendly, answered all my questions and made sure I understood my bill. The room was easily accessible from the front office or the back lot. The room was clean, comfortable, and felt very secure and quiet despite being right next to a major roadway. The air conditioning and all appliances worked perfectly as needed. We were close to UCLA, a movie theater, and shopping center for food.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

I liked the staff, they were very helpful and nice.
    • Standard Queen Room

I couldn't sleep the whole night because of the noise of the highway that there is in front of the hotel

I liked the staff, they were very helpful and nice.

Great for one night stay!
    • Standard Queen Room

Charge for parking Carpet was slightly dirty. Saw a crumb of some sort and a stain. No big deal but for some it may be. Clock was not updated. Breakfast items weren't replenished soon enough (at 8am ish) No milk, no bowls for cereal, no coffee lids. No security on site and the rooms are too accessible (no boundary) can hear transients at night and close by. Fear of them entering property or direct access to cars and hotel door/window.

Parking in front of room. Comfy workspace (desk, lamp and chair) Decor/colors shower Breakfast included Pillows ( especially roller pillow) Friendly staff (front desk)

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Good over all
    • Standard King Room

Poor breakfast. Pricey parking as in 4-5 star hotel with an ambience of street parking lot.

Decent condition. Great location (alittle bit noisey during the day, as it stands right on the road).

Location,nice room .
    • Standard King Room

Crusty stains on bed spread, no handle on the toilet to flush, couldn't use it, had to use the toilet in the lobby. unexpected fees and taxes at check out, added $35:00 to my bill.

Location,nice room . Good coffee.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Pricey and outdated
    • Standard King Room

No hot breakfast for the priceiness of such an out dated hotel! Wasn't sure if the carpet is cleaned routinely. Didn't want to walk bare footed. Since there was a refrigerator in room, it would have been nice to have a microwave in room.

Bed sheets were clean and bed was pretty comfortable.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Pass Los Angeles not really worth seeing
    • Standard King Room

You have to drive everywhere in the city it is so spread out. If you don't have a car you are nothing believe me!

The breakfast was awful and the location wasn't good at all, but as for Los Angeles what can you do?

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Hotel is not honesty, they charge more money than actual fee
    • Standard Queen Room

They charged me more money than booking fee, I had to contact with BOOKing.com to ask hotel to reture my money, that is very bad experience for this hotel, I will not book this hotel again, because they are not honesty

I don't like anything

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Not worth the money!
    • Standard King Room

Too much traffic noise and noise from other rooms. No hot water for showers and the shower head was broke and water sprayed all over the bathroom. The breakfast area was nonexistent and little choice of food items. There was a charge for parking.

Bed was comfortable. It was close to UCLA MEDICAL Center and we had an early morning appointment.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

nice
    • Standard Queen Room

While I was very satisfied with many other things. It was quite distant from both stores and restaurants. So if you are looking for something to eat, go to the counter and ask for delivery menu.

Breakfast was great. They had variety of bagels, cereals, oatmeal and refreshments along with it. Room itself is also very clean and staff is very welcoming. Facility is overall very satisfying compared to the price.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Good location for UCLA campus
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

We came to attend a basketball game at UCLA. It is a nice half hour walk from the hotel to the game. Staff was very friendly. I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Standard Queen Room

Right next to my room was under construction so the door was not locked properly. During mid night, we could heard that someone came to the room and kept opening and closing the door so harsh, so we couldn't sleep well. It was so scarry.

Good location Comparatively cheap

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

OK just for the location
    • Standard Queen Room

hot water in my room stopped running on the second day. When notice around 8pm there was no maintenance people and could not be fixed. The only solution was to move to another room which was so inconvenient since I was departing 7am in the next morning. I stayed the same room and took a cold shower.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Avoid staying at Azul inn.
    • Standard King Room

The room smelled like there was mildew. There was a lot of small cockroaches in the bathroom, all over the room and on the white bed sheet. Which was a serious health hazard. There was also no toilet papers or hair dryer. I had to call the front desk and go down to get them..OMG, I still can not believe it. There was no warm water to shower at all. I was told to keep the water running for half hour so the warm water will flow. I refused to do so because it was a waste of water. However, they insisted on me doing so, and the receptionist woman told me that this happens sometimes so I need to do it. After 15 minutes of the water running, there is still no warm water. So I shut it off. I brought these issues to them to fix or I will check out, I was told my a guy his name is Matt at the reception that there is nothing they can do about these issues or cockroaches as well as the water, and he went on checking me out and charged me fully for the room, even though I couldn't sleep because of the smell, or the cockroaches and I couldn't shower either and I was late at my important morning meeting as well. Very poor service and very poor place. Health hazard. I was very shocked with the whole experience.

Nothing at all. Very bad place all around and very bad service.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Need some upgrades. Great location
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

1. Leave extra toilet paper roll in bathroom 2. Buy sound proof windows for front rooms 3. Sink pressure was low 4. Friendly helpful staff

Close to my relatives

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Dirty place and bad service
    • Standard Queen Room

There were some points to share with everybody: 1. The pictures that show at the website does not match with the reality 2. The breakfast is ok for this kind of hotel but everything there was very dirty, since the tables until the bread storage. The entrance also is dirty, and when we enter at the reception for the check in, there was a man that was not at the hotel, with one of his eyes hurt! When we left the reception to our room he came to talk with me and said in taking care of the people that were around! Weird! 3. Room: when we arrived late night to our room, we saw that it was not cleaned (the bed neither the restroom). 4. Service: the front desk service was terrible considering the 3 people we were in contact. When we saw that our room was not cleaned, I asked to the guy at the reception for a solution, and he was very strict with his answers in saying that what he could do is to give me some towels and sheets so I could do by myself. I also asked that I would like to cancel my next night, and he just said we will not do that, with no explanation. I asked for his manager, and he told me to go outside and call the phone he gave me (from the hotel). Unbelievable! I understood from this hotel that nobody cares in giving a good service. Unfortunately, it is not an excuse that this hotel has 3 stars and that they can treat us like that. The manager MUST pain attention on his employees' behavior and also giving them a training in how to give a good service for their guests.It is clear that they do not like in being there! Definitely, I DO NOT RECOMMEND it!

The location is very good since we were very close to Santa Monica.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Very friendly and helpful reception team even allowed an...
    • Standard Queen Room

No kettle in room only coffee making, but that's all.

Very friendly and helpful reception team even allowed an early check in. Great sized King room lovely decor too.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

THE ROOM IS A LITTLE TINY, BUT VERY WELL LOCATED.
    • Standard Queen Room

THE ROOMS ARE CLEAN, BUT OUTSIDE THE HALLS ARE NOT THAT CLEAN AND ALSO THE AC WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

THE ROOM IS A LITTLE TINY, BUT VERY WELL LOCATED. EXCELLENT SERVICE, AND PRICE FOR THE AREA ITS LOCATED AT

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

in the pictures it looks much nicer...... :(
    • Standard Queen Room

the rooms look very old and not well maintained, not fair to charge 10$ per day for parking

Located in a quite neighborhood in a road that leads to everywhere, restaurants not far, the staff is friendly

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

friendly value and convenience
    • Standard Queen Room

Replace the screen on the window...somebody seemed to have damaged it when trying to remove it.

Roman was on duty when I checked in - he was super - friendly, helpful, communicative, and made my stay stress free and enjoyable. The location is convenient for ucla (I don't mind a little healthy exercise by walking to ucla) and some good restaurants in the westwood ucla area. I'd stayed here years ago when it was still travel lodge and the updated room was pleasing to experience - tho it is not a higher priced hotel - so make sure you have the right expectations and enjoy it for what it is. It has the inroom facilities one needs including hair dryer, small fridge, coffee maker... :-)

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Overpriced, give it a miss
    • Standard King Room

A homeless person sleeping on the bench outside our room. Pool was dirty. Homeless person used it as a bath and staff retrieved his thongs in the morning but didn't bother cleaning the pool.

Bed was comfy