Reviews of B Ocean Resort 4 stars

1140 Seabreeze Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA

#102 of 131 hotels in Fort Lauderdale

• Clipper King Room with Balcony

I request an early check in and got Confirmation however did not to check in early. Staff was not very friendly. There was no information on how to get towels or umbrella. Has to ask for prices for stuff was told an amount but charger a high amount. When ask we were told to talk to the rental company for the beach. Staff was overall rude and unwelcoming.

The bed was very comfortable

• Clipper Double Room with Balcony

I read several reviews before booking and I found that some negative comments regarding hotel condition were accurate. Although we were very happy with the type and location of room were assigned, we saw a few signs of wear in the Clipper building, and renovations that had been hastily done. Some hardware in our bathroom was installed crooked, the balcony door handle was loose, and an older air conditioner was very loud directly above one of the beds. Our bathroom floor was not well cleaned into the corners. Staff were busy and we got a deal while booking so this did not ruin our stay - but if improved, this very unique place would be a jewel!

We chose this hotel for the fun theme and perfect location. A bonus was the excellent service we received from the front desk, porters and other hotel staff! It was the last night of our trip and a perfect way to experience the busy Fort Lauderdale beach! Our balcony in the Clipper building faced the ocean and we felt right in the middle of everything. The hotel interior has been significantly redesigned and it was way more impressive to see in real life. Great work! And I am sure it will keep improving!

• Marina Standard Double Room

It was not family friendly, the food was terrible, we paid for a Marina view and I got a view of the grass and a building that wasn’t in use anymore. It was very expensive.

The beach and the community was very nice

• Marina Standard Double Room

Front desk took 30 minutes to find out reservation and check us in, seemed like they did not know what they were doing and how to check in people. The hotel is under a noisy construction. It’s noisey and smells like paint everywhere. It would be nice if they told us this on booking before booking. Prices for everything are way over priced. No one advised that we could not take a cooler to the private beach and you have to pay for an umbrella. The beach is for everyone so that is ridiculous. Too many ridiculous extra charges. Room is old and smells with mold. Why is there carpet? Why would up put carpet next to the beach? Do you want mold always? Rude staff. Horrible experience! Never staying here again

The waiter at the pool was quick with our order and friendly.

• Clipper King Room Balcony with Ocean View

39 dollars per night car parking disgraceful. Rooms dated and in need of refurbishment. Breakfast poor quality staff no get up and go or happiness comming from them. Room doors can be barged open when locked music from a function played too loud from early to late evening guests were rowdy in bar area and completely uncontrolled by staff a really poor experience for the price paid would not return

Excellent location staff helpful

• Marina Standard Double Room with Ocean View

The rooms were very tiny, They did not clean our room the entire weekend and there was holes in the sheets, the parking was $40 a night, icemaker on our floor did not work, our toilet was loose, it was terrible and I paid $500 for two nights.

• Clipper King Room with Balcony

They were not the nicest staff. It was dirty. The room I stayed in the AC was broken so it was really humid in the room. They had so many hidden fees. It was not worth all the money I spent. I wouldn’t recommend the place to anyone.

• Marina Standard Double Room with Ocean View

I didn't like that the room was very far from the pool and the beach so we had to walk a lot to enjoy the. Is a place that I would not consider to go to again in a future Also the place is.too pricey including room and drinks. The add said one price for the room and at the end I end up paying doble the price.

I liked the ocean view room. Also to be allowed to stay up to late at the pool

• Marina Standard Double Room

Did not like the parking situation. $35 a night to park at a hotel you already paid to stay at. The showers need a little more pressure.

Staff was very welcoming and helpful! Location was good!

• Marina Standard King Room with Ocean View

It was very deceiving when they say a room with an ocean view & it’s across the street with a slight view of the ocean between buildings! Then when I said I was handicapped & could walk far they wouldn’t change our room to the main building even though I could see there was availability on the app & cheaper then the room I booked!

• Clipper King Room Balcony with Ocean View

I thought it was over priced. Be ready for extra fees which I was.

Great location, had everything I needed. Some of the staff were really nice. Pillows were heaven!

• Marina Standard Double Room

I had to move late in the night. My pillowcase had blood on it and my sheets had some purple stain. They moved me and I was able to see somewhat of a beach.

I liked the that the staff were professional and consistent.

• Marina Standard King Room

For late check out you pay half the price of the next days stay up to the full price depending on how late you were looking to check out. Staff was okay, but didnt exceed any expectations.

The location was exceptional. Access to the beach was the biggest perk of the property. Many other properties though, located within walking distance with super friendly staff- better value.

• Marina Standard Double Room

Kind of dirty, terriblie view of dumpster and old dilpaidated building, no microwave, restaurant expensive and out of alot, phone in room didn't work, elevator didn't work, $35 to park and $35 resort fees DAILY.

Nice staff, great location. Walking distance to fun things, love Theo the bellman, great mermaid show, fun dj by the pool

• Marina Standard Double Room

When we arrived, there was a guy in the parking lot dumping trash in the parking lot out of his car. After settling in, we were told we had two complimentary beach towels and two complimentary chairs on the beach. When we walked on the beach, we went to the beach attendant station and asked for towels. They stared at us like we were idiots. Then said, oh we are out. Been out. We then asked how did we go about chair service. They then said, oh if it’s full then you are out of luck. We aren’t putting anymore chairs on the beach. Even though there were numerous extra chairs and cushions. Then the guy proceeded to say, did y’all even look out there. There’s gotta be chairs. Again, this was as we Just Walked On the beach. As we were walking off the attendant said and dude (yes dude)- we close at 5 anyways and will be collecting all chairs. (It was 2:15pm) As we found a set of chairs, there was an umbrella in between them. Not knowing that it cost money for an umbrella. The same beach attendant ran over and snatched up the umbrella and said y’all didn’t pay for this very rudely. We responded with well since we didn’t get our complementary towels can we trade it for the umbrella. He said to take up with the front desk and walked off. Devin the manager on duty took our resort fee off after we complained. Later we went to the bar in the lobby after dinner. I ordered a Michelob ultra, a small pina colada and a bottled water. The bill was $30.00. Our entire dinner with appetizer, drinks, and entrees was only 67.00 down the road. Overrated Hotel!! Stay somewhere else!

• Clipper King Room with Ocean View

It was very pricey I had to pay for parking 30 something a day after I payed for my room and resort fees if booking would have mention you have to pay daily parking I would have never stayed there and on top of that I heard running water in the bathroom ceiling all night long and they was doing construction on the building I stayed in and it was a lot of banging no sleep at all I will never stay there again

• Clipper Double Room with Balcony

The room seemed smaller then what the picture shows.

The staff at check-in were very welcome and made me feel right at home. Very helpful and informative. They helped me and my family bring our luggage to our room.

• Clipper Double Room Balcony with Ocean View

I felt like they were nickel and diming me to death. Nowhere in the reservation, was I made aware of a $35 per day resort fee, plus another $39 for daily parking, both seemed extreme and at check-out I had a nice $402 bill. Pool areas were weak, interior pool was never kept up, cushions all over the area, for 3-days.

The valet staff was very nice, thoughtful and always had your vehicle ready when you called.

• Marina Standard King Room

Took forever to check in, waiting on room to be ready.

Location was great, loved the room, nice and quiet, private beach, in-house restaurant was fabulous. Staff was phenomenal.

• Marina Standard King Room

Beach pool was very dirty. Initial room was wrong and smelled of cigarettes. Strong smell from painting

Great location, easy parking, excellent food, great staff

• Marina Standard King Room

The prices in the restaurants should be a little more reasonable, too expensive. No one comes to you on the beach to offer drinks or food like the other hotels.

The hotel was nice but nothing to brag about. The restaurants were way too expensive and don't go in that little shop by the lobby it's ridiculously expensive.

• Beach King Room with Ocean View

Room was very small but nice. Beach was tiny. Public beach was right on top of property. Weather was overcast and no lounge chairs were set up for use.

Beds were extremely comfortable. Ocean view room was very nice. Don't think I would return to hotel otherwise as other rooms were in buildings not near beach access.

• Clipper King Room with Balcony

Beautiful, clean modern hotel, was expecting more for the price. But over all great. Had a king bed with a balcony and the room was a bit smaller than the pictures show. Staff was friendly, great location close enough to Las Olas Blvd, over all great experience.

• Clipper Double Room Balcony with Ocean View

The only thing that we didn’t care for is the price of parking and we weren’t aware of the fee prior to arrival. It’s $35 a night for regular parking and $39 for valet.. it’s not even that expensive to leave your vehicle at an airport. Should definitely be a little cheaper.

We stayed here for my friends 30th bday. The girls and I loved everything about this place! Will definitely be back and recommend to friends!

• Clipper King Room with Balcony

The $35 a night parking and the 8pm/9pm construction drilling when I was trying to sleep.

The bed was comfy. I could connect my firetv to the wifi.

• Marina Standard King Room

No balcony, skywalk leaking/closed, elevators broken on several occasions, leaking ice machine outside the room, shower that flooded every time you took a shower, overpriced restaurant, no washer/dryer

I liked the location.

• Marina Standard Double Room

The price of parking $35 a day was a little ridiculous. Also would be nice to see a area added to the property that offered more of a kid pool with a slide or splash pad! There were a lot of kids under the age of ten at the bar pool so that would be a nice addition for families with kids!

I like the modern look and the cleanliness of the facility. The staff was friendly and helpful and the beaches and easy access to activities and dining were great!

• Clipper King Room with Balcony

A little loud on friday night/sat morning early. People can be kinda loud coming in and you can hear everything. Im glad I had ear plugs. Maybe remind guests to be respectful of sleeping hours in common spaces. Other wise I would definitely come back!

Bed was Great! Super clean!!!!! Loved the ocean view and balcony. Great service at beach and great staff.

• Marina Standard Double Room

We arrived at 3:52, we were told we could not check in until 4, we waited in the lobby bar but could not get service. Finally at 4:15 they let us check in. Room service would not answer and the front desk was upset that they had to walk to get them to call us. Went to Wrecker Bar on site for show and the roof was pouring in water by the gallons. Woke up to find our room was also flooded and all of our bags were soaked, the manager took off the resort fee. Went to pool but the computers were down so bartender could not get drinks. Overall I would not stay here again.

• Marina Standard King Room

Not thrilled about the additional $35 resort fee. The shower fixture was annoying since I couldn't place it in a stationary position without spraying water everywhere. So as soon as the water was turned on it made a mess.

Pleasantly surprided to be greeted by a stuffed turtle on the bed. Love the Aveda products.

• Clipper Double Room Balcony with Ocean View

No free breakfast. No cocktail reception for this hotel being a "resort". No microwave in the room. Ni shuttle to/from airport.

Private beach, tiki bar at pool, great food at the bar. Nice staff members.

• Clipper Double Room Balcony with Ocean View

We found bedbugs in our room! They were nice enough to provide us with a refund and we stayed at The Conrad by Hilton last minute. The Conrad is brand new, much nicer and was the SAME PRICE as B Ocean!!! Also, each time we had a question at the front desk we had to wait in a line for at least 10 minutes. Very frustrating and not the way I like to spend my vacation.

• Marina Standard King Room with Ocean View

Loved everything about my accommodations. Don’t listen to the other reviews. They’re not telling the truth. This place is seriously so nice and very clean. It was modern, and sophisticated and the staff was wonderful and helpful.

• Marina Standard King Room with Ocean View

The elevators especially in our tower and parking garage were frightening. Jerky, loud and seemed out dated also slow. Did not see an option for which tower to stay in. That could be due to using a third party site, but I selected a beach view and paid more for it. To be fair, It technically did have a beach view, but was in the only tower (of the three total towers) not on the beach side. My expectations may have been too high, but I had assumed we would be on the beach side of the street (which is why I selected the hotel), not overlooking the backs of other buildings and the street. Also the parking was expensive per night $35/night.

The room was really nice both comfort and facilities.

• Marina Standard Double Room with View

The shower had no door so when I took a shower water got all over the floor. I ended up slipping and hurting my back. The sink was clogged and the toilet didn't flush well. The hot water only lasted about 15 minutes. I had to pay for parking and no complimentary breakfast. For the amount of money I paid I was not satisfied with my stay and checked out early. Oh and I asked for a room with a fridge and needed to switch rooms because the room I was given had no fridge.

2 minute walk from beach.

• Clipper King Room Balcony with Ocean View

Umbrellas were not included in resort fee. There were no drawers for me to store my clothes. The bedroom walls were RAZOR thin. The hotel restaurant was god aweful expensive.

Beach chairs & water bottles were provided with resort fee. LOVED my private balcony viewing the ocean. Loved the complimentary water with fruit at the pool. Wonderful central location.

• Beach Double Room with Ocean View

Room service..... AWFUL. They are rude. Everything else is fabulous.

Robert and Marco are fabulous! They make sure you gave everything you need on the beach. The are attentive to your needs and make sure your experience is nothing less than a 10! We will definitely be returning just by the impressions they made.

• Marina Standard Double Room

The rooms are on the smaller side but as long as you are traveling with 4 or less people, you will be comfortable.

The service was great and, for a fee, we were able to check in early since our flight had landed at 5AM. The bathrooms were updated and the room had a very large tv. The beach service was great and you could charge all drinks and food from the beach service to your room (just make sure to keep an eye on your bill, we had really done some work with food and drinks by the time we saw the bill at check out). The cost for everything makes this place completely worth it whether if this is a business or leisure stay, with friends or with family.

• Beach Double Room with Ocean View

The towels were dirty like it had makeup from someone else’s I was the only lady on my room that night and the next morning two towels that were fold like clean l, they had makeup on them and I could tell it was old.

The friendly staff and the good service from front desk to the kitchen to the lady that brought our order. We loved it.

• Marina Standard King Room

Review all of your charges carefully!

For a business traveler the resort would see me 4 times a month, but resort fees and expensive parking add up in a heartbeat. This is the best location for the value and amenities, families and solo travelers if you want to visit Fort Lauderdale this is a great spot!

• Beach Standard King Room

Wish it was more places to eat on the premises the tax water boat was great, but the one going to Miami wasn’t that pleasant at the last minute it was switched, in up ride in the van more than the boat never did go to the Miami Beach paid more for that trip then the taxi water.

Bed was comfortable

• Clipper King Room Balcony with Ocean View

Stayed here for my honeymoon: The staff was phenomenal, they went above and beyond to make sure our weekend was special. They were so attentive and the room was beyond words. Wish I never had to check out!! Definitely recommend and will be back!!

• Clipper Standard Double Room

beds were small; toilet was wobbly; this may be my fault because I didn't pay attention to where the rooms were located, but I didn't like being in a room that opens to the elements, I like hotel rooms that have an inside hallway, walkway and corridor.

Free WiFi and Self parking.

• Clipper King Room Balcony with Ocean View

The staff could be more on the same page in regards to the timing of things and information provided. We got to the beach around 7 as we we were told the chairs will be ready by sun up and wanted to grab some good ones to start our beach day. They don't set them up until 9:30. But other than that, everything was good.

The entire experience was nice. Everyone was helpful. The mermaid show is a neat little add to it all!

• Marina Standard Double Room

We would have loved a place to just take a quick rinse off shower or even a place to get changed (other than the lobby restroom) before our 5pm flt. (Checkout was 11am) had we had that , would have been perfect.

We were very happy with our hotel choice, went only off the pics on website and felt for the price we could not have done any better. Even took advantage of the free bicycle rental that the hotel offered- very nice x-tra

• Marina Standard Double Room

1. Booking.com needs to be consistent in how it advertises and compares hotels. This hotel's resort fees weren't included in the price until I checked out therefore it wound up being more expensive then others I was comparing it with. 2. Booking.com needs to let customers know if the resort has multiple buildings & that it costs more to stay in certain ones. 3. B Ocean rooms need more 'storage' space, shelves, or a dresser. There was no place to put/lay out our clothes but one long shelf. 4. Bathrooms have limited space for your toiletries and towels 5. The floors throughout the hotel were dirty, sandy, and needed to be washed daily but were NOT at all

If it weren't for Shirley Francis, the director of front office at B Ocean Resort, we would have left the premises & gone to another hotel. But she moved us to a different room, followed up to make sure we were all set. The trip started off badly but ended perfectly. B Ocean has a great beach. It's spacious, clean, and the beach staff was amazing. Resort is .4 of a mile from the "Market" - that sells/makes pizza, grinders, drinks, gelato, coffee, pastries etc. Resort is about a mile from the main strip where all the restaurants are located. Walking there is perfect as you have the ocean to the right and a beautifully paved wide side walk. Resort has bikes you can take out for 2 hours.

• Marina Standard King Room

We contacted the hotel in advance to ask for a sea view room, unfortunately they didn’t even acknowledge our request never mind fulfil it

Great location and friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere

• Clipper Standard King Room

No dressers in rooms. No counter space in bathroom Very inconvenient for a woman to get ready and for trying to keep room tidy looking. Forced to live out of suitcase which sucks for an extended stay.

Pool & ocean location

• Marina Standard Double Room

1. How everything was so far away.from each other. 2. Being denied late check out when the HUGE resort had maybe 100 people there. 3. Dirty public bathrooms. 4. $15 dollar margaritas. 5. Being charged for extra chairs on the beach after paying a high resort fee, that was a slap in the face. 6, pool being closed for day and half because inspector didn’t show up on time. 7. Bad management.

Valet service was great. They were friendly, welcoming, and kind! The room beds were very comfortable, along with the linens.

• Clipper Double Room Balcony with Ocean View

1) room was dirty ( hair in shower, floors gross) 2) it was about the quality of a holiday Inn 3) beach umbrella $20

The beds were comfortable, right on the beach!

• Clipper Double Room with Balcony

View of ocean blocked by trees but I think there is probably a reason .

Stayed here 5/3 for 3 nights for a girls trip. Lots going on that weekend : air show, fleet week, cinco de mayo. Had balcony room facing the ocean . Rooms were clean for the most part . After walking A1A strip definitely thought it was the best hotel on the strip .. only one we really saw on the beach side . Staff was great . Food at the hotel was good . Pool, pool bar and beach were all highlights . Met really nice people staying the hotel . Fun atmosphere. Would recommend it to everyone ! .

• Marina Standard Double Room with View

Resort fees and taxes added a lot of expense to overall room - I didn't expect that. Also, a little further from restaurants than I would have preferred. On site restaurant and drink prices were high.

Wreck bar entertainment was good. Front desk staff was good/pleasant.

• Marina Standard Double Room

no towels at pool...they ran out, pool area could have been cleaner, loose board at bottom of stairs from pool to lounge chairs. Someone could have broken their ankle. This should have been a priority in getting fixed to prevent injury and lawsuit. It was never fixed. If they are going to charge a resort fee, they need to prove why there is a fee. No towels at pool was ridiculous when charging $39 per day resort fee.

• Marina Standard King Room with Ocean View

Never had a steak cooked on a salt block. My partner hates salt and couldn’t finish her expensive steak.

They changed my room for my handicapped friend so we were closer to the pool and beach.

• Marina Standard Double Room with View

I was there for 2 nights and I did not get fresh towels until 5pm the second night and no clean bedsheets at all. The maid came in when we were getting ready to go to dinner so we had to wait for her to clean bathroom and then give us clean towels and vacuum. At the pool bar it looked like they were short staff because it took forever to order food or drinks. They charged $35 hotel charge that would have included beach toys and games but they were all out of both.

I enjoyed the location.

• Clipper King Room with Balcony

There were only a few things I would change. 1) There needs to be more hooks or towel bars in the bathroom. For two people, we had to hang one towel on the only hook and the other two towels were draped over the door and shower wall 2) We stayed in room 1414, which is just outside the hotel door leading to the outer part of the hotel and there was constant traffic using that door all day and night. The door would slam shut every time. Very disturbing and even the sound of the AC unit didn't mask the noise. Made for a slightly restless night.

The room was comfortable. The bathroom was nice. I did not realize that there was going to be an air show during our stay, so we had a great view from our balcony!

• Beach King Room with Ocean View

Hotel was a little loud ( could hear next door neighbors clearly and doors slamming)..and I would have loved if they had a microwave in room...

Nice hotel, room was clean and modern..staff was helpful and friendly.

• Beach Standard King Room

The beach had seaweed on it, but, since it is a public beach at/near the water, the hotel cannot do anything about it. We saw the city(?) cleaning it in the morning with a tractor, but couldn't get it all. HOWEVER, the water was really clear & seaweed free when we were there. The ocean was not that deep for about 100 feet out from the water's edge.

Bed was very comfortable. Room was cleaned everyday. The pool restaurant & bar's (Salty Siren) food was delicious & a reasonable resort price. The bartenders were awesome & the drinks were well portioned!

• Marina Standard King Room

There was nothing I didn’t like.

This was my first vacation as a single women. The hotel atmosphere and cleanliness was a 10. It was safe great location. Food pricess reasonable. I will definitely go back.

• Marina Standard King Room

They had a resort fee of $35 per day which included towels and chairs but not an umbrella. The umbrella cost $20 per day.

Beautiful modern hotel. We stayed on the beach but they had another building across the street connected by a skyway.

• Clipper King Room with Balcony

Prices were high for food, drink,parking...umbrella should b part of resort fee

Staff! Especially Phyllis at the front desk and Marco at the beach Private beach is #1 asset at this hotel

• Marina Standard King Room

We tried calling twice to have an early check in and were unsuccessful both times. When arriving to the resort, we were greeted and told it would be a small wait, and that we would receive a call when our room was ready. Three hours later we still had not received any call and we had to go back up to the desk twice to see if the room was ready. The staff however was very kind through this process.

The beach amenities were nice. Room was spacious with a great bathroom.

• Marina Standard Double Room with View

Cable tv did not work. The facilities were in need of some repairs.

Room had a very good view. Lots to do in neighborhood, Good restaurants nearby. A little younger crowd than we are used to.

• Clipper King Room with Balcony

Nothing I was not displeased with anything, i look forward to visiting here again.

Everything from the room, the private beach, the service it was amazing.

• Beach Standard Double Room

This property claims to be a resort they charge a $35 per day resort fee and a resort they are not. The property is modern in design the rooms are pleasant enough but lack storage no place to unpack your belongings The “resort” feel is just not there. The cool wreck bar is only open on the weekends for a high ticket price while there Lobby bar is uninviting. There private beach is nice however they charge you for umbrellas at a rate of $20 a day and the beach closes at 5pm and their pool bar closes at 6pm which is ridiculous. Breakfast options are again awkward you can grab a coffee and stale baked good and sit in the lobby or pay an astronomical price in the dark restaurant. This property is almost asking you to leave to go elsewhere to enjoy yourself which is crazy. It sits away from the strip so it would only make sense to have options for your guests to enjoy all day into the night. The staff was very nice but management and vision for what could be a fabulous property is definitely lacking. After speaking to several guests I am not alone in my thoughts. It’s too bad they have all the makings of a great destination resort but I feel as if we should have stayed two doors down at the Marriott for the same price, looked a lot more fun.

The beds were comfortable and the room was clean.

• Marina Standard King Room with Ocean View

I almost got hit with a bottle from one of the valet. The manager from valet was helpful in the situation, but no member of management even acknowledge the situation. Even when i explained when i checked out. For that reason I would say Im am not satified with the customer service for this hotel

loved the beach

• Marina Standard Double Room

No towel bars in bathroom. Bathroom a little small. No sand toys for my children to play with as stated in resort fee

Naked Crab food was great! Pillows fluffy. Great location. Access right to beach.

• Marina Standard King Room

HVAC not working in Tower, only one elevator working for the duration of trip, poor response to my complaints about dripping AC unit (management refused to comp one night), Tower TV had defect, phone did not work. Dangerous valet area (very short pull in area), garage parking looked unsafe and two stairwell doors wouldn't open.

Oceanfront access good/ great view from Tower

• Clipper Double Room Balcony with Ocean View

The cleaning ladies left every day the rubbish in the room until we check out!!! And the room service is a no go super unfriendly near aggressive when we want to order to the room. Unacceptable!!!!

The bed was comfy and the location on the beach was perfect.

• Marina Standard Double Room with View

See above. Room needs another sink near coffee machine and more waste paper baskets.

The access to the beach. Staff was friendly and helpful. Bar liquor needs improvement even we dont drink much but rather pay a little more for real coconut mixers instead of artificial ingredients. Dave was very understanding and customers opinions came first as he tried to satisfy me. Very professional.

• Marina Standard King Room with View

Upon the first evening there was a party taking place in the room next door. They had extremely loud music and what seemed like an endless amount of drunk people coming and going. I called the desk over 3 times before they finally sent someone up who really did not make much of an impact. All the other days of the stay were fine without disruptions but I had to call a couple times to the front desk for the room to have towels delivered. The rest of the staff at the pool and beach were extremely pleasant. I was surprised to see that umbrellas were not included in the resort fee. The overall location of the resort was nice as this was within walking distance to restaurants and vacation activities.

The room had a great view and the bed was comfortable.

• Clipper Double Room with Balcony

no early check in, getting a late check out was a hassle and it was only 1 extra hour. parking off sight. kids' beach toys were minimal. The beach chair situation was annoying: we were told not to move them around, so we didn't; however, people who came after us moved theirs right in front of us and nobody said anything.

nice room nice beach

• Marina Standard King Room with Ocean View

I didn't really like the half shower door. There was no way to keep water off the floor

This was a great place to stay. My husband and I luved the location, housekeeping was excellent, food in the hotel restaurant was delicious, the staff were all very friendly and courteous. We would definitely go back again

• Clipper King Room with Balcony

Hotel staff could’ve been more friendly

The location is perfect, right on the beach not too far from restaurants and fun. Also, the hotel let’s you use their bikes up to two hours at no charge to you.

• Beach Double Room with Ocean View

Room had no full length mirror, no trash can in bathroom, only 5 clothes hangars in a double room. I asked the maid for more but never got them.

Location and staff were great

Browse B Ocean Resort traveller photo gallery