Reviews of Beachcomber Resort & Villas 3 stars

1200 South Ocean Boulevard, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, USA

#13 of 33 hotels in Pompano Beach

Great Place to Stay.
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

Staff is usually great and manager took care of me after I complained about waiting for my ocean view room. Desk clerk said about a hour or so wait for our room so we hung out by bar instead of going shopping in Boca. I was early for the 3pm check in. When 2pm came they got short with me and said not till 3. I understood but annoyed that girl was short with me. Said they would call when ready. never called. I came back at 345. checked me in and assigned me a first floor room right by elevator and ice room looking directly at the pool and bar with no ocean view which is what I paid for. I feel the clerk purposely did that . I had already paid and left another hotel just to stay here. We stayed here before and that's why we paid again to stay. Like I said manager was great and immediately moved us to an ocean front room. Im impressed and will return.

Great place for your entire stay. Have great views with balconys of ocean and beach. Great food at restaurant and great bartender Steve at the Tiki hut by 1 of 2 pools. Rooms are big and clean.

Great weekend getaway
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

Older property need some improvement to the outside. Especially by the pool area tiles were gone. Parking not enough parking. Also get wet if you eating outside no covering to and from your room.

Rooms good size, the views and staff very helpful and friendly. Restaurant by beach was good and at nights they have tables on beach very romantic setting.

• Queen Room

Lack of buffet breakfast, poor internet connection, lack of flexibility from staff to grant a slightly late check out. In summary: too pricey for the facility

Location. Access to the beach

Overall, we enjoyed ourselves and relaxed after a long hot day of touring Miami.
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

The guitar-playing singer on Tuesday evening was not very good. He was often off-key, though we enjoyed the guitar. It added a nice touch. Also the seafood scampi seemed like e the sauce came from a can. However, the lobster omelet was excellent!

The view was magnificent!

Our little hide a way
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

They dont have ice machine on every floor only on the main floor. We stayed on the 6th floor so whenever we went to get ice for our room the machine was empty as people would fill up there cooler to go to the beach and the ice machine didnt produce ice fast enough.

Our room was nice, clean and big with a balcony. The view from our room was great so we where able to enjoy great Sunrise and Sunsets over the ocean. Able to enjoy music from the Tikihut from our balcony which was a treat. The food was great and Debbie who served us was awesome. All the staff are nice and friendly. We will definitely be returning back again.

always a safe place in North Miami Area to start with our holidays ..
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

a little expensive but still worth it

We enjoyed the front Ocean Restaurant both for dinner and breakfast . Service and food were above our expectations.

very good and comfortable
    • Queen Room

it's the third time that we stayed at your hotel, there were problems with the air conditioning when we arrived and immediately the problem was solved by mr andres thank you very much hope to return soon

it was okay!!
    • Queen Room

I expected a resort, I do not know why they advertised a resort. room was very little, no microwave no refrigerator(be aware if traveling with kids) only one ice machine for the entire place. bar by the pool is very small and they dont seem to open the rest inside unless there is an event going on. The person at the the front desk was rude. The only good thing was that is very clean and the location. by the way no-one went to the beach area because you also have to pay for the umbrellas. be sure to call to confirm your reservation as they could not find the reservation my sister booked online. They should give you breakfast like other places to at least make up for the other things they don't offer. Housekeeper on 7th floor was very nice and did a good job cleaning my room. Furniture was nice.

Never will visit this resort again. Website was misleading, no restaurants nearby other than theirs.
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

The property was very dated and in need of repairs and updates. The staff was unfriendly and made us feel as though we were inconveniencing them when making general requests. Food and drinks were over priced, our second room smelled of smoke, one ice machine was never full, pool was cracked and chipped.

Great location, wonderful beach.
    • Queen Room

An elderly (handicap) friend came to join us for dinner and could not park close to the hotel. Hotel was booked out due to a wedding and a frat party. so no parking and lots of noise. I did not get much sleep due to the noise. Also, we had booked a room with queen bed and balcony but got no balcony and only double bed. I sent my son to sleep at friends - it was just too small in the room.

Great location, wonderful beach. the pool looked nice. We had dinner in the beach restaurant and though the food was not great, it was good enough (especially appetizers), and the service was nice and the beach atmosphere was great.

Friendly and above average service, location is unbeatable and I would stay here again!
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

I get that since there is carpeting in the hallways and vistor rooms you need to do something about the smell from the dampness... but whatever scent that is used ( mostly in the common areas that are indoors and the hallways..... was too strong and chemically smelling. That scent is overwhelming. Thank goodness you didn’t really smell it in the room. You should consider using a more natural scent, perhaps from essential oils. Your location is too beautiful to stay inside so thankfully the scent only overwhelms you as you are in the hallways. I hate writing this because your place is lovely. The scent is an easy fix if you choose to do so.

The staff was super friendly and the location was awesome. The rooms are a little dated but still nice. Free parking and WiFi are bonuses. I would definitely recommend The Beachcomber to anyone looking for a right on the ocean stay!

Love the place & location & food!
    • Queen Room

I was disappointed there wasn't a refrigerator in my room. Last year there was?? Then the only ice machine didn't work. But it was fixed the next day:)

Bed was great, staff is wonderful.

Relaxing.
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

The room was dated, the hotel was in need of repairs, there was a problem with the bathroom sink not wanting to turn off., the kitchen was very old for the price we paid.

The view from the baloney was spectacular. The style of the hotel & and the layout was very relaxing.

Stayed 6 days, enjoyed our time which goes much to fast. great weather too! would recommend & return
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

checking in & departing -some of the female staff could be more friendly.

location, on the beach, pool bar (could be bigger), pool (could be cleaner), a little dated, great view & foliage.

Wonderful stay at Beachcomber
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

I prefer a little more privacy on the balcony.

It is a comfortable atmosphere and the staff are accommodating to your every need. The food was excellent (room service and dining).

Enjoyed staff & facilities ; next time stay on higher floor away from elevator !
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

Booking. Com put us on first floor next to ice machine & elevator ! Terrible location- elevator beeps every time door opens; you can hear thru door to main corridor & noisy. Room 105. Dinner fewer options & pricey

All Staff very courteous & helpful. Right on beach! Breakfast & lunch excellent.Poolside attractive. Hotel old world charm, which is fine .

Great location but needs a makeover
    • Queen Room

The rooms have terrible smell. They know this and offered to use some ozone machine to make it better but you have to be out of the room for an hour. They appear to be masking odor with air freshener. Maybe mold? I had to upgrade to get a room with a door that opens outside to help air it out. The rooms definitely need rehab.

Great location on the beach

The entire outside grounds, the view.
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

No smoking on the balconies but we understand

The entire outside grounds, the view. Very comfortable sitting outside whether it was during the day or at night Terrific staff and amazing views

It was very relaxing
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

The staff was very helpfully. We were upgraded because our room was located near a plumbing issue. Everything was handle in a way not to effect our vacation.

Fine for a night at the end of the holiday
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

Very dated decor The room was dark There were very few amenities within walking distance

A decent sized room The room faced west which meant a sunny balcony Free parking

Great beach get away.
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

Prices at bar and resturant

Great location. lots of chairs, hammocks next to the beach. Balcony to sit on and watch the ocean/beach. Restaurant and bar on site, Great for viewing sunrise.

Relaxing stay
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

The balconies are not very private but they are huge. Not much close if you want to do anything if you don't have a car.

The beach and the oceanfront restaurant were great. Huge balconies. The front desk folks were awesome.

Wonderful Beach Hotel dont miss it !
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

I had to leave too quickly, next time a longer stay!

It was beautiful. Tropica.l large rooms. great furniture, balcony and the restaurant was lovey with great food and service. I travel to this area yearly and I will be back next year

We liked the place and would stay again. Location was good we were able to walk to nearby bars,store
    • Queen Room

No microwave or refrigerator in room, no fan in bathroom, slow drain in shower, noisy carts rattling by pool constantly, limited menus. Most troublesome to me is that there is no where to recycle bottles, papers, bags!! It kills me to see this stuff go in the garage!

Beach cabanas outdoor restaurant

Beauty at the Beachcomber!!9
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

A few minor inconviences but the staff was quick to respond and take care of the problems.

Location, location, location, on the beach, near Ft. Lauderdale, Miami Beach, etc.. Great value for the price.

A family run hotel that is up there with the best large chain hotels!
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

Just a little updating. The approach from the front into the lobby could use some updating. But that may make this hotel why it is so nice. No one knows what is hidden behind the facade.

I was traveling with my 26 yr.old daughter. We picked this location because we had never stayed in Pompano and the photos and price on booking.com looked like a very nice place to say. We had the best time!! The staff was so friendly and helpful. Makes me think I will never stay at a big name resort again. We actually felt like family before we left. I will recommend this to anyone. I hear they are going to do some renovations and that will make it all the better.

A lot of money for such a small space.

The room

A lot of money for such a small space. Bathroom light dirty and needs cover, windows were very dirty. Bed very comfortable. Tiki restaurant was wonderful, food delicious. Staff very friendly. Lobby and pool area clean and pretty

GREAT location.
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

Older hotel. Rooms showed their age.

On the beach without having to cross a street. Very windy during out stay took away from what property had to offer. GREAT location. Liked the balcony which was able to shelter the wind.

It was a fantastic stay.
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

There was nothing 43ae didn't like.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The property was gorgeous and very clean. The outdoor area was great with the beach, 2 pools and great restuant and tiki bar. We really enjoyed our stay.

Maybe
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

Shallow receptionist, who tried multiple times switch your room with ocean view to room located towards the street.Itwas very unpleasant experience when the receptionist was trying to screw you up multiple times for various excuses

Very pleasantly surprised with our stay and we’ll definitely be back.
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

Had to have our room switched because our first one on the 4th floor was very musty smelling and had a faucet leak and a plugged up toilet. Second room on 8th floor was great.

Staff was great, loved the location and the facilities were very nice.

dissapointing
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

Knowing we had just come from a cruise ship and had to be off the boat we arrived at 11:00 a.m. the staff made no effort to get us into our room before the 3 p.m. check in time. And then we had to ask them if our room was ready they never called as they said they would.n They did give us pool towel cards but I'm not sure how they thought we could use them as we would have had to unpack our suitcases in the lobby to get our swim suits and then change in a public restroom! There was nothing to do around the hotel and we had no car. Fortunately we walked to a little strip mall across the street to while away some time. We did sit by the pool for awhile and purchased a diet coke which tastes like colored water and a beer, the bill was $9.00, We paid less on the cruise ship!

The room and hotel were lovely.

The staff was so friendly and stay/food was a great...
    • Queen Room

The cleaning staff was very loud in the mornings. You could hear everything that was happening in the hallway within the rooms.

The staff was so friendly and stay/food was a great value. Great for a weekend getaway!

Excellent; very nice; resort atmosphere and right on the beach
    • Queen Room

Just before I checked out, I left my room and put all my bags in the car and went back to the room to finish coffee and wait for my daughter who was meeting me for breakfast. Housekeeping had already started cleaning, lol! The gentleman asked me if he should back, but I said it was ok because I was really ready to go. But I'm not sure if someone else would have not been happy...

This was my first time here; all the reviews on this place were great and so was the price: wasn't really sure what to expect. It was great! the place is clean: don't expect "granite kitchens and updated faucets"! But it has a certain "quaintness" along with being contemporary. Two pools, restaurant, right on the beach: it was wonderful! I've already recommended this to friends!

Apart from the cold weather which was not the fault of the hotel and the lack of inside entertainmen
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

The inside bar area was most dull and uninviting and used as a temporary bar when the weather was too bad to open the friendly tiki bar. A good suggestion would be to have the live music in the inside bar as the musician playing outside in the bad weather was a waste of time. We were dissapointed having no social area in the evenings.

The beds were most comfortable.The room was kept warm as the weather was cold. The huge balcony had comfortable loungers. The towlels we’re soft and fluffy and plentiful.

Would definitely return - love the balcony, room and view. Food was good and at a good price.
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

Service by the pool was a little slow. I saw several people having the same issue.

Resort was very clean. Location and balcony was spectacular. Great view of the ocean and sunrise.

If I am in Pompano again I will definitely stay there.
    • Queen Room

Nice old timey but renovated resort on the beach. True story: After checking out I spent time at the beach, checked my bag at the front desk. When I came to collect my stuff, it was misplaced -- and I could have been late for flight home (car keys, shoes, travel clothes were in the bag). Manager went all out to get bag found. He called in off duty staff from home to help look for bag. While staff was searching for the bag, manager called car rental co. to get my car open so I could get my stuff that was in the car and not checked at the desk and to replace my key, all on the hotel's dime. I didn't have to ask. And if I couldn't make the flight, he offered an additional free night's stay, dinner, and to pay airline change fees. Turns out they found the bag after a frantic two hour search and I made the flight with minutes to spare.

A lot of Fun
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

No American flag flying on beach. Told me flagpole rope was broken. Easy fix.

Food was excellent Pete the beach guy was cool as he'll. Took advice well

Beachcomber is a classic Floridian beach hotel - I am a return customer
    • Queen Room

There are only two things I would change to improve the Beachcomber experience. For starters, I would start offering premium coffee (Self-Serve) at a lobby station. I ordered a coffee at the restaurant and it came in a tiny Styrofoam cup and was watered down to the core. Good coffee is a must and if you need to raise room rates to cover the cost....then do it. The second thing I would do is drop a few thousand dollars on getting a underwater pool light installed with a junction box 12 inches above the water level and GFCI protection. It's a shame the pool closes at dusk, especially in the winter when it's dark at 5:30pm. That's just not right. My understanding is that a pool light would change that rule.

I really liked the down-to-earth charm the facility offered. It's a classic Floridian beach hotel seemingly unchanged for decades. There's free parking and short walks to all the rooms. It's also beautiful at night with the landscaped lighting. Just about everything you need as far as goods and services is just minutes away via car. I had to escape the (Miami) South Beach congestion and price gouging. This area of Pompano Beach is so relaxing.

Terrible experience.Stay away and don”t get lured by low (cheap) price.
    • Queen Room

No ventilation in the room,smell of mold.All clothes (even in the luggage) got this smell.All that smell attempted cover up with cheap artificial scent,what made that even worse.First of all all carpeting needs to be replaced at least laminate flooring.(not a big investment,but would be a hudge difference.

Just location.

Staff lovely, room large and beds comfortable. TV small
    • Queen Room

TV- small for size mod room and distance of small TV from bed Room sevice- attentive, swift, conch chowder delicious, pizza is unappetizing and odd bc of type of crust that use

Comfortiable bed, large closet, on beach

Great value, no loaded parking or resort fees, right on beach with awesome ocean views!
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

This is not a general blow against the hotel or staff.. Had an issue with neighbors smoking on balcony. Was addressed immediately when reported to front desk. Another issue-- this is a very friendly family resort. The first couple of nights at the hotel a cable or contract electrical crew were staying, parking their commercial equipment (large shitty truck) in the front hotel parking area. These individuals were sharing one room (5 of them), hanging down at the pool all evening drinking and were very loud and obnoxious.. The pool and restaurant crew ignored them and if I had my children around I would of been embarrassed. Take more pride pool and restaurant staff. Your not an Extended Stay management so figure a better job on controlling such groups and areas.

Great place on the beach and very friendly and hospitable front desk and cleaning staff. The duty Manager on duty when I checked in was awesome!

The beach view was great.
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

The reception I had was awful. Our reservation wasn't until 3pm on Saturday, but our flight arrived at midnight between Friday and Saturday. By the time we got to the hotel is was past midnight, therefore it was already Saturday. So we came in hoping we could change the check in time (of course knowing we had to pay extra for it) but instead of helping us check in, he started arguing whether it was still Friday night and not Saturday or whatever. I was just like: Can you check us in now or not? And he started talking about not sure if he had a room available and how this would cost us an extra whole day. And I was thinking to myself (Of course the price will change, but I just want to check in, OMG!) So, I had this awful reception by this older bold guy at the front desk. I also didn't like the fact that breakfast was not included. For the price of this hotel, breakfast shold be included. So, be prepare to spend at least 50 dolares extra for breakfast every morning of your stay.

The beach view was great. I loved this hotel because we could have breakfast facing the ocean every morning, it was so nice. The hotel is right on the beach and they have chairs and cabana (but you have to pay extra for them).

I probably won't stay again
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

I started the first night with 5 bath towels every day they cleaned they left less and less finally the last night none having to pay for a chair on the beach not worth it the hotel needs some updates light bulbs burnt out and some fresh paint would help

The front desk clerks were very friendly and helpful the beach was nice the pool great lunch at was ok

Beautifully located right on the beach, we will return for a longer stay next time.
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

The room's layout was a little strange and there is a step up to enter and a step down onto the balcony.

My husband and I loved the balcony with an ocean view and padded lounge chairs. We could also see and hear the grille's acoustic guitar player during the evening hours. Free parking was a major plus.

Hotel is a hidden gem

Slow checking and staff not knowing how to use international credit cards

Location . parking is included in price. Hate that most other charges for so many things it makes it difficultly to calculate and find accommodation that fits your money. Very nice room with ocean view and private balcony

Great staff. Overall value of the hotel was good. Newer section is nice.
    • Queen Room

Put in a room of the old, unremodeled section of the hotel by being told it was an "upgrade" The room was old, moldy, and not clean. Requested to be moved and I was...but had to pay additional fee per night. My initial impression of the hotel was affected by this.

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, I great value and again, the staff was just plain terrific!
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

Both the fan and the ACA seemed to be a bit noisy but the temperature was great and we certainly were able to sleep well.

The staff was terrific. We loved the decor of the room and the balcony was just so pleasant. Beautiful views, great food, super location. Will be back.

Very pleased would come again.
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

Pool very noisy on last day young children who were not hotel guests.very

Bed extremely comfortable. Pool and restaurant excellent. V. Good choice pool noi

The resort was beautiful, clean, and quiet.
    • Queen Room

The resort was beautiful, clean, and quiet. It was so relaxing and the views were amazing. We had a standard room, but we still had ocean views. It was easy to get to, parking was free and onsite. The staff was friendly.

Location, location, location
    • Queen Room

I always check the bedding when I check into a hotel. The mattress cover was filthy. I would never sleep in a bed as dirty as this. I called down to the front desk and they changed the mattress cover and all of the bedding immediately.

The staff was wonderful. Very friendly and helpful. We had an emergency and could not stay the third night so they gave us a credit. In a rush to leave I left my make up bag behind. We called and they mailed it to us. (Our expense)

Some good with some bad
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

Didnt like that you were charged for chairs on the beach. Room door didnt lock unless you pulled on it.

view was good and beds were comfortable, pool area and beach was nice

Awesome location and dinner
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

The outdoor restaurant located adjacent to the beach had exceptional service and a guitar playing singer. The breeze blowing off the water as I ate my coconut crusted grouper in a red curry sauce made for a very memorable evening. My room was very clean and had a balcony with a lovely view of the beach. I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel, and wished I could have extended my stay.

good.
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

was told by there reservation desk that even though it was not a handicapped room shower had grab bars.my wife and i were injured before going on vacation and shower bars would have helped.was told they only had 2 handicapped rooms and they were booked.parking is inadaquate not enough spots at building and what there was were small and tight had to park in their lot across the street that lot is small and tight and hard to walk to with boot casts on and crutches and cane. ac was very noisey in room 403.

Location was great right on beach,room was nice size and clean. but would stay there again dispite a couple of dislikes. front desk staff was very helpful.ch

Pompano '17
    • Queen Room

Very deceiving pricing! The listing on booking.com says queen. The hotel calls it a European queen. Which translates in my country (America) to mean small, dark with no balconies. A little deceiving. When you stay at the beautiful beachcomber get the balcony room and enjoy! You will be back- Just a note for hotel- people like clean pool/beach towels. Make it convenient when leaving/entering pool area to pickup and leave the towels. Fire the idiot that decided insulting guests and families is more important than clean towels. Let it go! Your staff is way to stressed about it.

Great stay. Great people. Great value. Good food and drink. Nice bed!

Mother-Daughter Trip of Independence!
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

I traveled with my daughter over the 4th of July for a little get-away from work. From the moment we arrived, we loved the place. The staff was friendly and the room was clean and spacious. The property was superbly maintained, with lovely foliage, etc. There was really nothing we would change. But "stand outs" to us were the beach food service and restaurant. The wait staff was great and the food was terrific. We adored Peter!

Best hotel in Florida!

Nothing!!

Every time I go to Florida, I will stay at Beachcomber. It is AWESOME!! I've stayed there twice and the staff has always been super friendly and accommodating. The rooms I have stayed in are clean; the bathroom is nice and updated. Access to the beach couldn't be more convenient. The beach is absolutely beautiful there. The outside area by the pool and beach is gorgeous. The landscaping is fantastic! I never have to rent a car while staying there because it's within walking distance of restaurants and stores. I would recommend to anyone staying in Fort Lauderdale or Pompano.

Bed's were small and not very comfortable.
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

Bed's were small and not very comfortable. Rooms are smaller than expected but nice. Exceptionally clean. Balcony and Pool were great, fantastic location to beach.

Brief but comfortable enough for the night
    • Queen Room

Would have been nice to have a fridge in there to store our leftover food and drinks. The comfortable bed sheet was very wrinkle and first time seeing a card on there saying to place this on the bed if the sheets need washed after our stay. I understand they are trying to conserve water and detergent. I don't know how sanitary it is to sleep in sheets a stranger was in...does not sound very appealing.

The beach area was well kept and pretty. The room was well cleaned, not muggy and perfuming like most hotel rooms we have stayed in.

Nice place directly on the beach!
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

The air conditioning couldn't keep up with the humidity, why double beds instead of queens? A little more room would've been nice! The water pressure isn't great.

We liked the beach front restaurant, the beach and the large balcony.

Perfect hotel, great staff, awesome views.
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

The prices were a little high, as per the front desk agent, he said that was because of the holiday. Maybe next time won't be as costly as this time. Sheets and towels were "clean" but still you can see some stains. For those, I think is time to change them.

We didn't eat at the hotel because breakfast was not included. We went out instead.

I enjoyed the the tiki restaurant and the amenities with...
    • Queen Room

I wish to have been offered a balcony but instead my reservation provided me with interior view and relatively too small for my taste.

I enjoyed the the tiki restaurant and the amenities with great service at the beach front.

Nice location
    • Queen Room

The room didn't have a refrigerator or a microwave. They only have one ice machine for the whole place. We had to go to the bar for ice.My room had a bad view. They over charged my card two weeks before we checked in.Make sure you check your bill!

The room was clean and and comfortable. Staff was very nice.The outside area on the beach was beautiful and relaxing.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Best vacation spot we have ever stayed at.
    • Queen Room

The room we stayed at was small but the price was right, it had everything we needed and we were not there to spend our time in the room.

Able to rent umbrellas and chairs On the beach, fresh towels for the beach and pools, music every evening, beautiful location, rooms where cleaned every day, All of the staff were helpful and nice. The ocean was beautiful.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Great access to the ocean.
    • Queen Room

Great access to the ocean. Good Staff Service and Management. The staff and management are friendly, courteous and professional. The room service was excellent and the facility is very clean with two nice clean pools. Free and convenient parking is good feature. Food was excellent and we enjoyed the Polynesian Atmosphere with the Tiki Bar and Restaurant right on the Ocean Front.

Great stay, hated the room.
    • Queen Room

Although the room was clean, it was terrible. ONE mirror in a VERY tiny bathroom where you can barely open the door if someone else is in there. No other mirrors! If you are a couple, you have to wait until your partner is completely done before you can dry your hair or put on your makeup. And even at that, the mirror will be foggy. No shelves in in the shower for soap and shampoo, but there are towel racks in there! Who showers with thier towels IN the shower??? And either you have to sit on the bowl with the door open, or go in, shut the door, sit down! Ridiculous! In a beach environment, actually right on the beach, the decor was dreary. Brown?? NEVER had a room like this before! Narrow and dark.

Staff extremely friendly, restaurant very good, facilities VERY clean.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Felt like a private Island that you did not want to leave.
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

Balcony nice size with large lounge chairs. Great Ocean views. Food was very good. Live music every night and weekend days. Just lovely. Nice location without a lot of commercial in area.

Great Place for a Get-Away!
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

Parking is ok, It is a little tight between spaces but that's manageable.

The Pool Shop Service was fantastic, They really paid attention to your needs. And made sure everything was going well.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Friendly and helpful staff, the good was good.
    • Queen Room

Friendly and helpful staff, the good was good.. convenience on beach able to rent canopy or umbrella and lounge chairs right on beach and order drinks and food from the beach.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Good for the price
    • Queen Room

Place needed lots of TLC. Rooms were dated and needed rehab. Pillows were like rocks . Shower water temp was warm, not hot.

Staff was great. Extremely friendly. Beach facilities were fine. Restaurants were good. Bed was comfy. Seemed kid and family friendly.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Stay Number 5
    • Partial Ocean View with Two Double Beds

The food at the Tiki hut was way overpriced and not good. But that was alright because there were alternative neighboring food outlets.

The Tiki bar, the pool area and the beach and beach staff were stellar.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Lovely resort.
    • Partial Ocean View with One King Bed

The bathroom was a little cramped. Had to close the door inorder to see into the mirror. The entire room was HUGE... a thought for the future.

Lovely resort. Don't judge the resort by the lobby...you will be happily surprised. The room was wonderful. A beautiful view of the coastline. Loved the cushioned Chaise on the balcony. Just a wonderful place. Will go again and again. Very polite and accommodating staff. Very attentive to their guests needs.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

food was good.
    • Queen Room

bathroom and room space. no refrigerator in room, had to pay extra for it! wanted to charge almost double for ocean view. didn't have a king size bed.

food was good. Bar service

Enjoyable
    • Queen Room

Rooms were extremely in need of renovation and updating

Restaurant on the sand was awesome day and night. Nice pool area and we had no problem getting chairs.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Great trip to Florida!
    • Queen Room

I thought it was odd that there was no mirror in the main sleeping area. It made it challenging to get dressed.

Location and staff was excellent . The restaurant was delicious and was priced well.

Browse Beachcomber Resort & Villas traveller photo gallery