Reviews of B Resort and Spa Located in Disney Springs Resort Area 4 stars

1905 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830, USA

#152 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

Poolside room left a lot to be desired - the AC was lacking and there was a musty smell throughout the room (even on the sheets). The special rate was what attracted us to try this hotel - but at the end it was not so special at all between the super high resort fee and 22 USD parking the rate was a wash. My family and I go to Disney a lot it this will not be a place we would stay at again.

Great staff and location - that’s about it.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

I felt like the fees just stacked on top and the staff were all talking in a group at the check in so it wasn’t very inviting walking up and getting checked in. We knew we weren’t their priority, their conversation was.

Very convenient location. The restaurants were nice on the inside and so was the gift shop!

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

Extremely clean. Bright colors, lift your spirits. You feel like your in a very expensive property, but you getting great value for your money.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

In addition to the expense of the room they charge a "resort fee" but couldn't tell me what I was getting for my "resort fee" other than shuttle services to Disney which we werent even going to use. Then she said pool and the spa but every hotel has a pool and the spa cost extra! Plus we had to pay $22 a night to park. So that wasn't part of the resort fees. Breakfast bufffet is $22! Phones didn't work in rooms when we got there and then had to be moved because there was a leak in our ceiling and the bed was wet.

Pool was nice

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn’t like that there was bugs in my bed on day one and we had to switch rooms late night. So inconvenient after a long day. The hotel should inspect each room more often.

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

The only thing I did not like was the breakfast price, I believe that 70 for 2 adults and a 4&6 years old is very expensive.

Since the time we arrived everything was beatiful and the person that help us check in “Danny” made our check in super special. Staff is super friendly they acknowledge you every time they see you, you call valet and by the time your downstairs your car is pulled up. Super nice experience.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

The air in our room took 2 days to get from 76 degrees which it was set on when we checked in to 71 degrees which we set when we got in. Wasn’t comfortable at all and very loud AC unit .

Great location shuttle to the parks were on time every 30 minutes

• Captivating Room - 1 King Bed

The staff was unhelpful. They were not at a4ll courteous. The restaurant staff couldn't get the order correct. The snack shop (coffee) was severely understaffed.

The resort did not have a suitable room available to match the one I reserved and were unapologetic and unhelpful.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

The restaurant was a bit disorganized. The breakfast got cold very quickly with all the fans and a/c. Also the prices for the breakfast buffet were very high at 22.00 per person. There was gravy made for some reason, without any rolls or biscuits. The staff however were great.

• Captivating Room - 1 King Bed

My room faced a highway and it was SO LOUD! I couldn't sleep well at all. I just so happened to have earplugs in my bag from a flight a few weeks ago, and slept with them, but I could still hear the traffic very clearly throughout the night. Also, the WiFi didn't work for me at all. I've stayed in this hotel before and didn't have these issues; but this particular stay was a little bit disappointing for these reasons.

Good location (walking distance from Disney Springs). Pool and restaurant facilities on site are nice, although I did not get to use them on this trip since I was traveling for business. Hotel is modern and cute.

• Chic Accessible

Placed in a handicap unit and A/C didn't work well in day light, it cooled dwn a little at night but not much. For the price i think they should do better. Guest services sucks, no one greets you at the check in desk, I had to ask if this was where you check in and they acted as if I wasn't there. I will never return to this resort. Overpriced and unsatisfactory point blank period.

The bed and the view of the pool only.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

We were put off to the side of the hotel (not in tower) into what seemed an older 2 story section of the hotel. Lobby looks nice, but our room was average at best. Not up to par with other Disney Springs hotels. I was expecting much more. Don't think our room was the cleanest. Only stayed 1 night. Expensive stay for what you get.

Rooms are spacious and beds were comfortable.

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

We were only here for 1 night before we flew back to Detroit. The hotel was very accommodating, clean and trendy. Very close to Disney Springs and many restaurants and parks. Would def stay here again.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

The whole thing the staff the resort it was just a very nice experience I will definitely stay here again and again 👍👍

Got in late and they very acomidating the staff were great.

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

When I booked online, I agreed to a non refundable rate that included all taxes and fees—I read all the fine print. When I checked in, I learned my non refundable rate did not include taxes, fees, or parking. I don’t know who’s to blame: booking.com or the Resort. I was very upset; this was not a good start to my vacation!

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

I think the daily extra fee for the resort was a little high.

Customer sevice, room confort, amenities, hotel modern style, restaurant inside the hotel.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom didn’t have a makeup mirror. I didn’t bring mine because I thought for sure a nice hotel would have a makeup mirror.

The property was absolutely beautiful! Very clean

• Stunning Family Room

Our room location was in front of the hotel and the Disney buses where very annoying! They run til after midnight. Air conditioner was VERY loud - but turning it down only made the room stuffy.

The bed was wonderful

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was dirty, it had a mildew smell, the rug by the balcony was wet and the AC stopped working. The staff moved our room and it was better but they could be a little cleaner.

The restaurant was accommodating to my sons food allergies

• Captivating Room - 1 King Bed

There was a long wait go check in or talk to the front desk. They need to put another person when there is more than 3 people in line. I didnt like how the smoking area is basically in the same spot as the Disney shuttles.

The bed, bedding, and pillows were the most comfortable out of any hotel I have ever stayed at. The floor to ceiling windows were so awesome. The decor was upscale and when u check in there is modern upbeat music! No 80’s music yessssssss!!! Everything glimmered white and pristine and the free cucumber water was awesome. The pool is small but so perfectly warm! I loved it! I loved the breakfast buffet and that I could get easily to Disney parks and a 10 minute walk to Disney Springs was awesome!

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

Disney tickets were unavailable for purchase at the hotel but it really would have only saved us 10 minutes at the park. You really can hear every person walking in your hallway at night which can be somewhat frustrating.

Nice feel to it, almost Vegas-y. Friendly staff although they could have used in or more on duty. Big, clean room with extra space. Nice WOW factor

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

Dangerous, hazardous conditions exist, which made me fall on my face suffering injuries and losing consciousness! ( I am sixty years old and very fit, firm and do not drink. )Manager on duty promised to follow up and see how I was.... NEVER HAPPENED! Also terrace door on 16th floor is marked locked and not for use, yet it opened to a terrifying drop if one has children or elderly staying there. Property was nice, but dangerous tripping hazards and callous staff members.

NIce rooms and amenities, but dangerous, hazardous conditions exist, which made me fall on my face suffering injuries and losing consciousness! Manager on duty promised to follow up and see how I was.... NEVER HAPPENED! Also terrace door on 16th floor is marked locked and not for use, yet it opened to a terrifying drop if one has children or elderly staying there. Property was nice, but dangerous tripping hazards and callous staff members.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

Refrigerator didn’t work, after you took a shower the water wouldn’t go down the drain- brought this to their attention and nothing was done. Breakfast was very greasy and expensive. Drinking glasses were left dirty in the room throughout my stay there.

Bed was comfortable Pool was nice

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

The hot tub / jacuzzi by the pool is running with cool dirty water .the 3 nights when we stay in the B Resort and spa .i had reported to the front desk 3 times .still not working 。

• Captivating Room - 1 King Bed

Parking fee and "resort fee" raise the total rate by 50%! Resort fee for what??? Understaffed. Elevator takes forever."View" room had a "view" of rooftop air conditioners.

Nice room.

• Captivating Room - 1 King Bed

- When you book one month in advance one room with king size bed and in the reception you get a room with queen size bed, the reply to my question why this happened was: "we are fully booked". This is not an answer... The correct answer is: "we have given your room by mistake to another person and we apologize for this". - Impossible to add my company's details in the invoice. First time a faced such a problem worldwide. - Extremely noisy air conditioning. The only solution was to turn it off.

- Modern design, comfortable room

• Captivating Room - 1 King Bed

worst experience ever. Stuff put us in a room with an extra bed which is not what we booked. The dry cleaning cloth was not picked up and the floor is not cleaned all the time. The hotel literally told me they ran out of slippers and slippers were not provided 3 days in a roll. The WiFi was not working in the first day. Nothing in the mini bar and no one picked my phone up when I tried to ask for slippers. Ice machine is not working on the 2nd floor and the number sign directed us to the opposite way. I rather stay in a holiday inn than this.

• Stunning Poolside Queen

My friend and I had a weekend get away and decided to stay at the B Resort. Great choice on our part. We both enjoyed our stay very much and would definitely return. The staff were all very nice and helpful. The room was clean and the beds were quite comfortable.

• Captivating Room - 1 King Bed

A little more timely service at the front desk would be good.

The design here makes you feel like a truly up class citizen very beautiful and location was great!

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn’t like the door on the hallway by room 175-173 it was very loud when shutting off.

I liked the guest service agent whom checked me in. She was very nice.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

Unfortunately a as beautiful as the bathroom was Every time you turn the share or on the water leak out from underneath the shower door all over the bathroom floor. We spent more time trying to clean up the water then actually showering. The air conditioning was so loud you could barely hear each Yourself think. Upon checking in they insisted on taking our keys to our car in case of an emergency. Which bothers me anyway. But when I came back from checking in I couldn't find the gentleman who took my keys and I need to use the restroom very badly. I was with my grandmother and Has a handicap on her car. So we part fairly close and when I went to go get a cart to take Our personal items up to the room I was told that 1 of the valet would have to do it for me. These are our personal items and I don't want anyone else touching them. So we had to lugg Them to the room without a cart because I did not want some 19 year old kid going through my nice things. I'm sorry that is just not acceptable.

I love the location. Great to walk to Disney Springs.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

I was extremely displeased with the internet connection. The entire time I was in my room, my internet did not work. In the tech age that will live in, this is unacceptable. This impacted me because I'm a writer. I'm a local and I chose this location as inspiration for writing. Like most writers, I write well into the night, so I'm sure most guests were asleep and not aware of the poor internet connection.

The aesthetics were amazing. The staff was also great with the exception of a few things.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

Fabie who assisted me with my check-in was exceptional. She went above and beyond to ensure my experience was great at the hotel. She was extremely pleasant and I will certainly come back to visit.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds were a little too soft for my taste. It seemed that my wife and I were rolling together into the middle.

The hotel is very close to Disney Springs and also has Disney transportation. There are a lot of amenities and the restaurant was excellent.

• Stunning Room - 1 King Bed

My husband and was there for our honeymoon and had requested a king size bed instead we got a room with two queen beds and the carpets smelled also when you take a shower the water would leak out on the bathroom floor even when the shower door was closed correctly,when as if we will be notified when a room with a king size bed was available we were told that we would have check with the front desk the next day ,VERY DISAPPOINTED

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel staff put me on the highest floor where they were repairing and painting after damage from guests. There were plenty of other rooms on other floors open and I believe they did not move us because we booked through a third party. A note on our door said workers would be there 8 am- 8 pm; however, vacuuming and sanding continued as late as 1:00 am. Parking is $20 extra; but next door it is $12. The hot tub did not work while we were there and the heated pool was not heated very well. Both disappointing after a day in one of the parks.

The spa is great. I enjoyed a facial and the staff was friendly and kind. The closeness to Disney Springs is nice and although we did not use them, shuttles to the parks are handy. The decor and fresh smell in the lobby is wonderful. Comfortable beds and good amenities in the room.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

Location of room and guess by pool smoking weed after hours

Room 279 was right next door a storage closet, wasn’t able to sleep in the morning due to nose from employee and ice maker. Just didn’t expect all the load taking from workers...

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

The facility charges for resort fee and then parking at $22 per night which is overrated. $22 for parking is quite exorbitant

The bed was nice and comfortable.

• B Enhanced Junior Suite

Shuttles to the parks don't have a clear schedule, so you can end up waiting half an hour for them. And they don't go to all parks, so waiting time can be longer. We end up calling Uber instead most of the stay. No microwave. The bedroom didn't have a window. Instead there was a closed door next to it, that let the air flowing underneath making it really cold at night. Also there is a really expensive resort fee, more than 30 bucks per day, that include things as magic hours and shuttle, plus other stuff you probably won't use. Since we didn't use the shuttle and the magic hour, it was a waste of money, since it doesn't include breakfast. Also booking.com doesn't add the resort fee and the taxes during your booking total calculation, and displayed and small note about it saying they are not included, and a big green total saying that is the amount you will pay at the hotel, so careful with that. We end up paying 33% more than we plan because of fee and taxes. I strongly recommend looking at hotels outside the park area, which include breakfast, microwave, etc, and fees are cheaper. Distance from parks are long anyway so there won't be much difference.

The suite was really big and a beautiful view to the area. Bed was good and internet connection worked really well.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

In addition to the resort fee, self-parking is an additional $20. With fees the cost of the reservation was significantly higher, so read all the fine print before booking.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms don't look fancy, they need to make them more luxurious and the lighting in the rooms is not relaxing.

I liked the amenities and the spa. Also the location is great.

Nothing I can think of.

Where do I start? Every person who worked there was so friendly and welcoming. Jose in the restaurant was great! We kept running into the Manager, Michael - what a guy! He was everywhere and ALWAYS took time to talk with us and talk about our stay (very cold & rainy weather - there was 9 of us including my grandson) since going to Disney was out due to weather, Michael provided us with a brand new deck of cards to keep my grandson occupied. Michael is a real people person and he truly cares about the guests at his hotel. What an asset to B! P.S. - all 9 of us loved it so much we will be back in May 2018.

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

Menu, the appearance of the only menu available on property, my chicken was burnt (chicken and waffles).

Th environment, atmosphere, PM manager’s willingness to resolve an issue with food that was ordered.

I could honestly say the only thing I didn’t like about this resort was that there was no bath tub. My kids are getting to the age where they don’t need a tub, but for infants, tubs are ideal. Overall, the resort was great.

We booked the B resort and spa for the runDisney marathon weekend. The location is great. Disney springs is 2 minutes via car and maybe a 10 minute walk. If you head the other direction you have access to a bunch of restaurants. The rooms were really big! The beds were decent and there was a pullout sofa that we let the kids sleep on. We stayed in a king size room and our other traveler stayed in a double queen bed room. Neither had bath tubs, so I’m not sure if there are any. Our kids (2&4) enjoyed the shower, which they normally hate showers, as the shower was quite large and if you plug the drain, there’s enough room for them to splash around. The hotel offers valet of $28 or self parking for $22. The valet was excellent and very fast. They gave us free water each time and they always helped us load our stroller and bags. There was also a bus that took you to and from the parks and was an actual Disney bus.

• Stunning Room with Two Queen Beds

Being nickeled and dimed. Price for the room is high to begin with, then they add a resort fee, then a parking fee. There is no "resort", there's a pool (a cold one) The parking fee is rediculous, it's less to park at the theme parks! They should add all the fees to the price instead of nickel and diming. We won't stay there again...nor will anyone we know after we tell them of our experience.

• Stunning Room with Two Queen Beds

I love everything about the property but I will like to recommend that Ashley in the front desk be properly trained in managing the walk in(s) and guests politely. She has a rude approach to clients which is not good for the business.

Beautiful in and out.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

Sink area too small. Biggest problem in this hotel is cleanliness. As we walked in we saw both comforters were stained, one visibly and the other one under the sheets! Decorative Pillows on beds also stained. Had to complain and got fresh comforters but they kept putting dirty and stained decorative pillows on beds.

The room was spacious and comfortable, not the sink though, very small sink area as if we were in a Manhattan Hotel.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

The Wi-Fi did not work properly for six days we were there. We were told they re-booted but after six days of rebooting sounded like a line... The Disney Transportation bundles the Disney Springs area hotels as one and seems like they are full Disney properties they drop off farther away and seems like they service their resort hotels with their buses better than these.

I did like the parking and the hotel plus the breakfast at $22 per adult was not bad (the staff at the restaurant was very nice).

• Stunning Room with Two Queen Beds

Nothing was working. One of the elevator was broken and it would take forever to come up and down. The pool heater was not working. The spa (gym) was closed. The jacuzzi was also not working. The breakfast had a very poor selection.

The hotel seems to be newly renovated

• Chic Family Room

We waited over an hour for our bags to be brought up to our room. We called to ask about the bags and then had to actually go back down to the front desk twenty minutes later when they still hadn't brought them up. The little shop had some good snack choices but was understaffed so each morning when we got a breakfast snack it was a good 20 minutes waiting in line behind only 3 or 4 people. Only one staff worker smiled and spoke pleasantly to me. Everyone else seemed tired, grumpy or in their own world. The bathtub had a big chip in it and the bathroom and countertop were small and cramped feeling. The minifridge did not work and wouldn't keep our drinks cold.The hotel was pricey and then they add a resort fee and a parking fee per day. We don't mind paying more for a resort, but this did not feel like a resort! The rooms, facilities, and staff were not resort quality.

Great location and our room had bunk beds which worked well for our kids.

• Captivating Room - 1 King Bed

The staff is not friendly at all. I saw several ants in the room near bed

Location is fantastic, and the free shuttle (inclding in the resort fee) is convenient

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

Was charge tourist tax when I am not a tourist first room was dirty lack of towels have stayed there before front guy treated us extremely poorly

Guys outside where nice

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

In previous. Elevators were in short supply for size of facilities...really need to scramble to catch the shuttles...they don't wait!!!

Potentially great property. We're upgraded but pullout was terrible and still had remains of last visitor in sheets. Towels, soaps, glasses, etc not replenished..so poor housekeeper and could have been isolated incident. Needs some late night vending for wraps and sandwiches as people coming back from parks hungry and exhausted but nothing open in and around (Xmas); need quick and healthy snack before crashing. Restaurant there could provide fresh for vending.

• Stunning Park View

That I had to leave, it was to good to be true

The accommodations are spacious, the hallways and overall design was light and spacious. Breakfast was served fresh and plentiful, everything you needed was there

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn't like the fact that the room temperature couldn't be adjusted manually.

I, like the fact that they upgraded my room free of charge because I had an upgraded room during my last stay.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

I did not like that the hotel had six armed police officers kick in our door after we had a noise complaint. We were not contacted by any hotel staff before this occurred. My friend and I (two 26 year old females visiting Disneyworld) were making noise in the hallway. We settled down and we were tv when about an hour later, police came in with guns drawn. My friend has a panic disorder and when she asked if she could reach for her medicine, she was denied. This happened around three am. Again, no hotel staff knocked on our door prior to the police busting in.

I did not like any part of this experience.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room did mot have a luggage stand. We had to put them on the floor.

Staff was courteous and helpful. Clean and well organized rooms. The facilities ( pool, game room, food, convenience sores, etc) are excellent for a family oriented hotel. Location is prime!!! Close to main roads and attractions. Next trip you will see me here😊

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

1.Didn’t like the coffee that was available in the room 2. The internet connection in the room was very bad. It kept disconnecting all the time. I had to go to the lobby or bussiness area to get a good connection.

The bed was nice and comfy. I like the Tv size. It was big , everyone in the room had a great time watching tv.

• B Enhanced Junior Suite

Housekeeping!! The overall stay would have been amazing if the staff maintained the rooms with the same care as the lobby. The bed in our first room was broken. The Assistant Front Desk Manager Rosemary Thuo, promptly re-assigned us to another suite. However, The floors (marble) in our second suite on the 17th floor were filthy and we found live roaches in the kitchen. We complained twice to Danielle (who was amazing!) at the front desk on two different days. Danielle was equally as disturbed and disgusted as we were. Thankfully she took the matter directly to housekeeping and ensured the issues were properly addressed. Without Danielle's help we would have departed early.

All the staff members we encountered were very helpful and friendly. The location of the property was excellent. The hotel is close to Disney, restaurants,gas stations, walgreens, etc..

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

Rate for the room was excellent but checking out I could of had a small seizure !! I have never seen so many add-ons!! Come on, charged for parking?? There were so many taxes on that bill....and I live in Florida and travel all over the country and have never seen that.

See Below

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast at the restaurant was very good, the hotel was nice, clean and well maintained. The shuttle service to Disney world saved us money. The only thing I did not like, was the very concentrated parfumerie smell at the reception.

• Captivating Room - 1 King Bed

I was looking for a boutique hotel that is different from a typical hotel chain. But hotel B was cheaply renovated and the cleanliness in the room is a little concerning.

We only stayed for one night so couldn't comment fully on the service. Staff seemed to be friendly.

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

The building we stayed in was oddly laid out stairs only at very front to get to all rooms. And there was a parking fee that was not disclosed at booking, it should just be a part of the hotel stay price.

Location to Disney springs and the mini mart inside the hotel is very convenient.

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

When I first arrived, they wouldn’t even look at my booking.now reservation. The said we are sold out and there is a waiting list. They looked up my wife’s name and said we don’t have a resvation. Finally they said “Oh,we have one under your name. It also 27.00 a day resort fee and 22.00 a day to park your car( we had two) and sign this waiver and we charge 250.00 if we find you smoked in the room(we do not smoke). I was ready to leave and get another hotel at that point. My wife had a work function there the next day, so I signed and got a parking pass, the room wouldn’t be ready for 5 or 6 hours. They would call.

The bathroom was modern,the room was old, but updated.the elevators were scary, but slow.the work-out room was not too bad.

• Stunning Park View

We reported that their were cockroaches and ants in the room and reception said they would have someone look at this. That night my partner had a cockroach run over his back. They moved us to another room which was time consuming but definitely worth it. No problems with the second room.

The location was excellent, the reception/pool/lift areas were exceptionally clean We liked the style of the hotel and also the background music played in communal areas Good shower & bathroom Comfy beds & spacious room with a good view House cleaning was daily and very good

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

Price. Not comparable to real resorts nearby with similar pricing. Tiles chipped in bathroom and sink leaked BAD. Parking was $22/day and was UNSECURED. For that price is expect gated with security patrol. Seriously, not a resort. No in room anything, although the advertise so. Pretty exterior on a standard BestWestern style hotel.

Nice decor. Comfy bed. Clean.

• Captivating Room with Two Queen Beds

We had roaches in the room plus the ac leaked and looking at the paint peeling it had been leaking for awhile not just for us. Parking was pricey and far from the building.

I loved the location

• Stunning Room with Two Queen Beds

Meals in the American kitchen could have been better

This property is in an excellent position for walking to Disney springs and local restaurants. Staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. The rooms are well equipped but those near the highway are a little noisey

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

I plan this weekend trip to be relax after few stressful weeks in Puerto Rico . When looking into the location I choose this hotel due to the proximity to Disney Springs ,and yes other than the location , I will say the hotel needs improvement . When I got to our room there was flooding on the floor , we call the front desk and they told us they will change the room, they sent a guy with the new room key and he just gave us the room , no apologize , not explanation at all , they have 0 on customer experience . We went the new room and the humidity smell was a challenge . The following day they came to clean the room like at 5.00 pm ???? the lady did the room in less than 5 minutes , that tells us how bad is the cleaning process at the hotel . When we got to the hotel and tried to park our car , they told us they will do it for us , no explanation , so I assume it was included , but guess what , it was valet at 28.00 per night ... Definitively , I will not stay or recommend this hotel to anyone , for 187.00 plus , 27.00 resort fee , plus 28.00 valet , total of 242.00 plus tax . Definitively , with this total I can stay in a much better resort with a better customer service

Just the location - nothin else

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

As soon as we got there the room had soaked carpet. It smelled muggy and I got a stuffy nose right away. I went to the front desk and they switched my room but the new one had that same smell.

I loved how close it was to the Disney parks.

• Stunning Room with Two Queen Beds

noise, noise, noise (from highway) windows not blocking noise very noisy air conditioning! unfinished renovation (nails in floor) missing towel hanger missing trash cans

pool renovated rooms modern design clean

• Chic Room with Two Queen Beds

The front desk service. First room we were given had little tiny bugs climbing all over the beds. After my husband killed about 2 dozen we went down to the desk. I ask to speak the manager and was told that there wasn't a manager on duty. The desk clerk checked us to another room the same no up grade and gave us one breakfast each at the American Grill there in the resort. The food for breakfast was lousy by the way. When we checked out a manager never did contact us and when asked if everything was OK, I said after the room with bugs I guess it was just OK. The desk clerk said he could take off one days resort fee ($27.00) for our trouble. I said that's it so he said 2 days resort fee $54.00), big deal. Won't stay there again.

The shuttles to Disney were mostly on time

• Captivating Room - 1 King Bed

It was very muggy and hot, the elevator broke down and the rooms while big were very damp. The staff was very nice but it was just very uncomfortable to sleep and deal with the broken elevator to have to take stairs with 4 kids.

Kind staff and very kid oriented.

• Chic Family Room

Staff did just enough. Room was just ok. Heard guests in the hallway and in other rooms. Called for necessities that never came.

The proximity to activities

• Captivating Room - 1 King Bed

I did not like getting hit with a self park fee of $22.00 per night and then getting a resort fee for another $27.00 per night...Not cool This added another $50.00 per night to our stay. I would have liked it better if it was worked into the actual price of the advertised room rate.

The rooms are clean and modern, the property was well cared for.