Reviews of Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center 3 stars

2701 South Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC 29582, USA

#76 of 240 hotels in Myrtle Beach

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

Nothing in the room was plugged in and some plug ins did not work. The bathtub jets did not work which was very disappointing. Every other time we came back to the room our room keys would not work!! Very crowded pool areas resort did not make sure that people didnt hold chairs.

The room was just like in the pictures, the beach access was great. Also we recieved free attraction tickets for the entire family. Enjoyed having a washer and dryer inside the unit that was very helpful.

• Mobile Run of House Room

The address is incorrect on the website so I drove back and forth three extra hrs from north to south beach and back. When they were told no one could offer me a proper solution even though I arrived 2.5 hrs later than the check in time. The addresses on the building are different from the website. The hotel only supplied hand towels and not regular sized bath towels.

Comfortable stay once you get past all the hiccups.

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

`The dryer made very loud noise and was in need of repair. The décor was very dated and in much need of a fresh coat of paint. The lobby was always wet from bathers running right through the middle of it.

Décor was dated but the facility and restaurants were excellent. Liked the room's layout and privacy doors between rooms. The staff was very helpful and courteous. Views were out of this world. Liked the packed sand on the beach preventing it from blowing while sunbathing.

• Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Housekeeping was terrible. they didn't want to clean and when I ask them to, they acted like they wanted a tip for it. On the 1st day of housekeeping, the guy said he was only going to switch out the towels and take the garbage out. I Had to call front desk to verify that he was telling us correctly. Our reservation was for 3 nights..... But housekeeping was like that everytime and when I asked them to wipe down bathrooms and make bed, the job was very sloppy. Had to ask them to vacuum as well. I thought all this was done without asking. Front desk supervisor was rude and mean, she didn't want to help with problems and if she had to, she acted like it bother her. Only one guy at front desk was actually pleasant. Just try to have as little contact with them as possible

Enjoyed the free DVD and providing pool towels was convenient but they ran out often.

• Studio

The carpet in our room was very dirty. A piece of rusted sharp metal that cut a finger. Tetanus shot required. Toenail clippings on carpet when we arrived. YUCK

The location of the facility was great. We enjoyed being able to walk to the beach, right from the hotel.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Pools were very crowded. People would put their towels on loungers in the morning to save it for later which is against the pool rules.

Right on the beach. Nicely furnished condo. Balcony was awesome. Lots of pools.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Mattresses were not comfortable. Cushions on furniture need replacement. Pans had burned on stains. Loud music from the outside bar not conducive to getting young children to sleep at night.

The staff were awesome! Plenty of different pool options. Wonderful that there were different options for eating. Views from balcony were awesome!

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The place is really big. It had a lot of people very congested. Elevators in the tower I stayed in always had at least had 1 elevator not working and sometime 2. It would take 20 min to get on one sometimes. Both beds in our room was hard and not comfortable. Parking garage is a long walk from the north tower.

The price was reasonable. The room was ok for the price if you are on a budget. Good location. Clean beach

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Everything was great! However the beds were a little hard. Nothing I would have complained about though because everything else was great!

The property and room was great, they are nice and clean. The pools were kept clean and they also offer towels at the pool. They had snow cones for the kiddos and a bar for the adults. We had a great time!

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The staff wasn’t very pleasant and one bed had not been changed from previous person stay. Found the sheet half at the bottom. There was a stain and a hair.

Loved the location and the amenities.

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

Light above dining table would flare up then dim once turned on. Didn't like walking through lobby to get to pools and beach. Vending was sold out/not working.

Shower was spacious. Water pressure was strong. Rooms were spacious.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Nothing everything was perfect.

Our PH room was awesome. Plenty of room for us and our children. Everyone is so friendly and always has a smile on their faces. We loved that we had our own kitchen as well to be able to buy groceries and cook where we stayed, it helped us to save even more money. The pools were amazing and so was the ocean. Thank you for our amazing trip and stay.

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The noise from other people at hotel by the pool made it hard at times to sleep.

The room was perfect overlooking the beach and convenient to access the hotel pools etc.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The only gripe I had was my friend having something thrown/dropped off of one of the balcony's overlooking the pool and beach while we were in the hot tubs His arm got cut open but the staff did help him and bandage up his cut followed by a security guard who came out to ask us where we think it came from. I also saw more things being thrown off of balcony's later on that night followed by an apple that landed in the pool. I will not go back during Bike week ever again

All in all I would say that I had a pretty good time and enjoyed my stay at Baywatch Resort pretty clean for the most part some of the grounds/rooms could use a little bit of updating but pretty good for the money I spent

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

As soon as you walk in trying to sell you Wyndham property. Bikers staying on property extremely noisy at 3:30 a.m. and then again at 8:00a.m. Resort should be enforcing their noise policy. No towels provided one day of stay. Rooms not the cleanest.

• Studio

There was some kind of drilling going on in a nearby room at night. I admit that I didn’t even complain though! We were tired and happy and it wasn’t that bad!

The location is excellent! Right on a beautiful beach! Great for walking, swimming and seashell collection! I believe all the rooms have an ocean view! The room was clean and the pools and hot tubs looked great, even 2 small lazy rivers, although we spent our time on the beach!

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

BUGS!!! Very noisy! And you can hear through the walls!

The beds were comfortable but tooooo small! Thought we were getting queens but they were small full size beds!

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Some upkeep issues in our room (major water damage on ceiling and maintenance spending hours to fix our AC) and throughout the facility were a little upsetting given the cost to stay. The pools seemed to have way to many chemicals while the floor of the pool remained uncleaned. The waitress in one of the restaurants was new and unkind.

Overall seemingly nice facility with a lot of pool options. The gift shop in the lobby was a life saver for us! We liked the bar right on the pool/ beach area.

• Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The furniture in the room was old and in disrepair. The tub in the master suite was chipped. The beds were on very flimsy frames and one actually broke in the night while my son was sleeping on it-the mattress on the pullout sofa had holes in it. There were stains and holes in the wall...it was all awful.

The view was nice

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

The floor was dirty and made our feet black. The furniture was very dated and the sheets when we first arrived were not soft so we had them change them and they were much better. We also lost power in the bathroom and had to go to the frontdesk to get help. The employee was a little sharp with her words and asked well did you reset at the hairdryer which we would have no way of knowing to do that so she made us feel like we didn't know what we were doing.

I liked the location and the view was beautiful and the layout of the room was good.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Too many teenagers out around pool area for some type of formal function - too loud.

Every time we met any of the staff they greeted us with a hello and a smile. The room was PERFECT for our "girls weekend" and the cost was very reasonable. Our view from our private balcony was beautiful - all made for a great weekend.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The building is in poor shape. When I say the staff was good it was Not the cleaning staff I'm talking about but the front desk staff. From dirty walls to elevators sounding like they are going to break with all the squealing noise going up or down, to dirty hot tubs, dirty rooms. My bathtub had never been cleaned, red stuff was on it. I wasn't sure if it was blood or what. We had a kitchen and dishes were put away dirty. We were suppose to have toilet paper, towels, kitchen towels, coffee for the coffee maker and dish soap. We had to keep asking for these things. When I would go down the 15 flights to get the towels the stupid stupid cleaning people can in and took all our towels and never replaced them. It was so very frustrating.

The location, beach and the staff were the best part.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The staff weren't friendly and when I checked in my room wasn't ready, I was told I would receive a call when the room would be ready then I had to talk to a manager to get a late check out even though it shouldn't been a given considering my room wasn't ready until nearly 2 hours after I checked in then on top of that, the manager gave me a late check out and they charged my card $32 for checking out late! I won't ever stay there again for that reason alone!

I liked the room and the amenities!

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

We went for my sons 4th birthday. This was his first time at the beach & he was beyond excited. We all loved it & can not wait to go back & visit.

• King Studio with Resort View

Overall we felt that the total cost was well above what we had paid for the previous two years when we stayed at Bay Watch. I blame this more on our booking web site. Fortunately, we were able to change the room when we arrived and get the room we really wanted, but at a significant cost increase. I found the shower in the bathroom to be rather deficient. The bottom was quite slippery and there were nothing to hold on to prevent slipping. Water flow rate was very slow, and there was no shelf for soap at the standing level.

Beds were comfortable. Some confusion as to accomodation type of room which was apparently caused by our booking web site. We thought we had booked an Ocean front room and somewhere in the process it was changed to "Ocean View" Had to pay extra fees to get the room we thought we had already booked.

• Studio

Room was way too small, some lights did not work. Not enough lights in room. Poor view. Did not like going through one door to get to my door.

Nice parking

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The smell is honestly what will make me not come here again. We usually stay at a different resort and each room we've stayed in at the other one always has a pleasant smell. At bay watch, you would think that for the money it would have a pleasant smell as well, but the entire room just smelled awful. The beds were super tiny. The sitting room is too cluttered and not open. It says it sleeps 10 but 10 people would not even fit comfortably in there. Only one bed was made during our stay instead of all the beds that were slept in. There is not much balcony space. They need handle bars on the showers bc of the huge step that you have to take to get in and out of. Not good for pregnant women nor elderly or anyone in general.

I like that there was a restaurant inside along. There is also a bar, but we are not drinkers so I can't review that. The breakfast was good. My kids loved all the different pools. It was windy/chilly in the mornings and at night so I was glad that the lazy river was warm enough for them to be outside in the pools instead of being stuck inside the indoor pools.

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Facility was great. We only stayed two nights. Did not have to get back in our vehicle because they had everything covered . Only problem was cleaning staff picked up towels and was to come back with more towels and clean bathroom but did not. Later in day after talking to front staff towels were delivered to room.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

It took over a hour to get clean towels and bathrooms weren't clean.

It was a very nice place to stay. The rrooms were spacious and the view was beautiful.

• Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

We had an issue with rain coming into our room and not being able to use our living room and dinning room for 2 and 1/2 days due to equipment to dry it out, the noise was horrible and the room was very hot with the equipment, and I was only compensated 47 dollars, I was not happy about that.

The beds were very comfortable, room really clean, the view breathtaking

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Blue Bistro breakfast buffet was really bad, I only tried it once. While the server did a decent job since there was nobody in there, the eggs were over cooked and dry, the biscuits were hot as fire from sitting to long and hard as a rock as a result as was the French Toast and the sausage patties were crunchy! The only good parts were the make your own waffle and the cut up fruit. The "buffet" really needs work/TLC. As for the room, while it was clean and I enjoyed it, I could not get the dishwasher door to open as the latch is broken. Also, there was a stain in the carpet in front of the sofa as well as stains on the cushioned chair next to the sofa. Finally, the room could use some drink coasters as well as a bottle opener. I realize that these rooms get a tremendous amount of use from week to week so you need to keep an open mind. Other than that everything was fine.

The bed was comfortable, and I had a great ocean front view of the beach. I also appreciated the complimentary coffee both in my room as well as downstairs for my morning walk on the beach. Mellissa at the front desk did a great job getting me checked in, explaining everything and offering me a beach towel as well as addressing any of my concerns during my stay. The rest of the front desk staff also did a good job answering any of my questions and pointing out that they had a business office for my use. The Sandtrap Bar was nice and served the purpose for stopping in for a quick night cap. Loved the hot tubs and used it every night during my stay.Finally, the housekeeping and landscaping staff were constantly cleaning and maintaining both inside and outside of the property and the room smelled clean when I came back in the afternoon, great job by all!

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Policy on smoking seems overboard not even to use vapors/electronic ciggarettes on the property/ outside ??? Should provide an outside area for smoking not be told to go to the street Most hotels allow you to smoke in balxolnies or provide a smoking area

Ocean front beach access

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

Fact it was completely smoke free and the layout of the room. Kids either had to be up by the front door or next to balcony door. Either way separate from parents

The view

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The manager Bill very unprofessional ...

It was a beautiful ocean view... Melissa who checked me in was wonderful, she should be a manager, the manager Bill was a very Angry person a sour puss ... i came a day early.. I had a match price room which I thought was for the room I booked for our reservation.. it wasn’t and instead of him exposing why he could not give it to me .. he was like no I can’t give that room to god that price .. very very unprofessional ... another young lady that took care of me forgot her name sorry .. she was there this morning with Melissa ..,she was also very nice and awesome .. you have two employee that shine ... thank you lady’s .. your the only reason I would return 🙂

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

they needed to change the handles on the sliding glass doors while we was there for 2 days we was there and trying to get ready for a wedding and they needed to change the handles why could that have not been done the following day when we checked out.

the location and beach area was nice

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Not a lot was open. I understand it seemed like there were not a lot of people staying there but it’s a resort and things should be open

I loved the beach and the pools were great. Loved the jacuzzi tube in the room. The rooms were clean and spacious

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

They were scraping the paint of my door at 10am in the morning and working on rooms around me in the morning. They did come in and clean as much as I would have liked

• Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

We booked our room a month in advance not sure what happened but front desk stated they don’t have our room they see our booking but some how did not have our room.... we traveled 6 hrs with 8 kids and they told us there was nothing they could do they had no room available but they could cancel our booking and we won’t be charged... needless to say after 2 hrs we got our room after calling corporate to complain. I just feel if it wasn’t a problem on my part why should I have to call corporate in order to get a room I already paid for? And the ladies at the front desk was all like no my problem nothing we can do.... wow really?? I’ve worked in customer service for over 15 years and from what I know the customer is always correct and if it’s a mistake on the companies part you must find a way to fix it before corporate gets a call and never say there is nothing u can do and it’s not your problem because it is

Great view!!!

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The comforter smelled like mildrew. The carpet was raggedy and coming up around the edges. After calling for towels several times we decided to go down and get them ourselves.

The resort is very outdated and does not look like the pictures on the website. I would have never chosen this resort for family.

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

The check-in required a long wait. It appeared to me that there were not enough staff working during peak check-in times. The mattress was not comfortable. The noise from the rooms on each side of my room was bad. You could hear conversations from both adjoining rooms at all hours. This was incredibly annoying late at night and early in the morning. Children screaming, adults screaming at the kids. Baby crying.

The staff was friendly. The location is very convenient to attractions, restaurants, etc.

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The tub was suppose to be a Jacuzzi but the jets didn't work.

The beds were really comfortable. The room was large and the bathroom was really big also. We enjoyed our stay.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Would’ve loved a continental breakfast. And the beds were horribly u comfortable.

Low price with lots Of pools but outdoor pools too cold and indoor pools the vapor was wayyyyyyg too strong.

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

It would be nice if you didn’t have to wait in line for Pool towels along with the people checking in. Maybe having a side window or desk.

Indoor pools and location!!!

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

The card on the table stated room service daily, we stayed three days and received it once, Even though we put the notice on the door to have it done. When we checked it it states check in after 4:00 pm. So, we were told that could anytime after that. When we asked when our room would be ready they couldn't tell us. From there were were placed in a room that was ready. They are very under staffed. The gift shop was never opened

The women that checked us in was wonderful and handled our situation perfectly. The room we were given was perfect for us, well equipped with everything we needed. Dinner at the restaurants was fantastic. Again, this place is lucky to have the lady working there that checked us in, I hope they appreciate her, we did.

• Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Checking in time was 4pm. Our room wasn’t ready until 7:45pm/8pm when I received the called the room was ready. I have infant twins and they were very aggravated from being on the road so long and we had to wait for a long time to get in our room.. when it was time to check out we ask to front desk clerk since we didn’t get in the room until 8pm due to our room not ready she said it wasn’t her problem and no we couldn’t check out late. We normally reside at bay view resort- not sure if I would be staying back there for that reason alone

The rooms was very clean

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Parking was challenge. Elevator in parking deck was out of order them last 2 days of my stay and had to carry bags up and down 4 flights of stairs!

Easy to locate. Great staff.

• Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Condo kitchen was not very well stocked as far as extra's. Had a stove but no potholders. Microwave needed a visit from maintenance. Pools could have been cleaner, lots of sand. Crib was broken and needed replaced. Just lacked a good attention to details.

Pool selection was great between indoor and outdoor but only 1 outdoor pool was heated.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Only one DVD player the tv placement in the second room was horrid. And the master bathroom jacuzzi looked badly maintained and a little unsanitary.

The view was beautiful the room was nice. The pools were nice as well as the access to movies were a nice touch.

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Parking deck parks are super tight for no reason. No housekeeping.

Multiple pools, quiet, wasn't pleased with the 1st room or location...was immediately switched to a new room. Great oceanfront view, stayed 2 nights, no housekeeping either night/ day. Staff very friendly,& helpful. None of the pools outdoors were heated like they mention at check in. Room was great.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

You can tell the building is older, but not disgusting like mold just some cracks and things of that nature. Our toilets kept wanting to clog as well.

The location is great and not busy even on popular spring break time. They offer a free parking garage and nice size bedrooms. Free dvds was a great feature as well!

• King Studio with Resort View

On the second day we returned to the room to learn that housekeeping had missed us and was not available. The view from our balcony was a wall 6 ft away. Eventually we learned that by contorting ourselves we could get a glimpse of the beach through a narrow alley. Our room was located in the South tower requiring elevator down, a walk of about 70 yds and elevator up to go between reception/restaurant and the room. This was particularly unpleasant as it was cold and windy. Reception staff were rude. Restaurant was very messy and appeared to be under staffed.

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

Requested a late checkout...$15 charge for 1 hour and they were obviously not heavily booked. The parking garage was not overly full as usual this time of year. Would’ve been nice to check out an hour later on our anniversary. 😕

View was spectacular

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

When I first arrive the room wasn't ready and the staff said it was so me and my family had to wait another 30 to 35mins for another room... Other then that it was great.

Everything was good about the property it's good for adults and small kids also... So must come again!!!

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

The outdoor hot tub not working in March!

The view! We were on the 7th floor ocean front. The elevators were fast as well so we got up and down quickly and easily.

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

The internet sucked !!! To many people on the internet throughout the hotel making it harder to even use the WiFi ..

Lots to offer right there in the hotel if you didn’t want to leave and go out

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The property was miss represented on the booking site. The address should read North Myrtle Beach, not Myrtle Beach.

The location was absolutely amazing, the view was breathtaking. The staff was very friendly and helpful with their resources.

• Three-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The phones in our room didn't work so every time we needed something (clean towels, dishwashing liquid etc.) we had to go to the lobby which was in a different tower. Also, was upset with the fact that they couldn't accommodate a late check out. I understand in the summer when the entire resort is booked but there was no way that all the 3 bedrooms were booked solid and they couldn't accommodate just a few extra hours, especially because it was day light savings time so we already lost an hour.

The bed and pillows were AMAZING

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The unit I was in did not have critical utensils such as a spatula, also masher or peeler for potatoes.

My location! All I had to do was get to the elevator! Lol When I walked in the building, the elevators, 3 of them, were right there. When I got off the elevator, my room was right there! For a person who has some limitations physically, that was a welcomed situation. You listened and you 'Heard' me and I cannot thank you enough. Shanda at the front desk was outstanding! I came to relax for spring break and it was nice and quiet. A few young people at the hot tub, but it was nice to hear their laughter. The view was beautiful! Thank you so much. I will return. ;-)

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Very noisy in general as far as doors closing on our floor and noise from above. Water in t he shower was Luke warm at best. Had a 2 bedroom QUEEN suite..... it had 4 full size beds and they were the smallest full size beds I have ever seen. They were more like single beds and super cheap and uncomfortable especially for 225 a night in the off season

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

Whirlpool bathtub had high sides and slick floor with no graspbars. Faucets further complicated entry and exit to tub.

Excellent view of beach; TV/Entertainment included free DVD rentals, and source access to Netflix, TVPlus, Amazon Prime, and other streaming venues. Room clean and bright. Definitely plan to return.

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

We were disappointed by our room. Apparently, there was some miscommunication between Booking and the hotel. We were not placed in a deluxe suite, but in a room that was not upgraded. It was still nice enough for the weekend, but unfortunate that we had to spend the extra for the non-upgraded room. Was told by staff at the hotel that they did not have any of those available rooms even though we booked in advance.

We have stayed here once before. We really enjoy the location, very close to lots of things to do and plenty of restaurants within a short drive! Two restaurants within the hotel itself if you don't want to leave. Easy beach access straight from the hotel.

• Mobile Run of House Room

Parking was the absolute worst that I've encountered in this area. Check in being 4 pm is extremely later than the industry norm. And to make matters worse, when we arrived, "the computers were down" so could not check in even after 4 pm! There were cracks in the walls, actual cracks in the walls of the room. Two lights did not work. The entire facility from the pools, to the bar, to the elevators, everything, was rather filthy. One elevator was stuck on the 14th floor and when they finally got it back working, nobody would use it as it was making a horrible loud grinding sound. We tried 3 of the hot tubs and the water in all 3 that we tried was not even warm, it was COLD, absolutely COLD.

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

One CSR (Melissa) had an unprofessional/bad attitude. Chaos at returning my holding deposit back to my VISA. card. CSR Melissa unprofessionally corrected co-worker Ray when a GUEST complained of another co-worker's service (whereas Ray was only saying "he had heard about her experience". Melissa shadely stated "instead of criticizing her (the CSR responsible for the other GUEST chaotic stay) give her credit for trying. " That defensive comment was totally uncalled for and unprofessional in the company of GUESTS.

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

I didn't like that we didn't have enough towels, dishcloth or dustpan. We also spotted a couple of roaches in the bathroom which is not good at all.

I liked that it was on the beach with an ocean view balcony.

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

I paid for valet before I knew where I exactly I would be staying and where valet would be bringing my car to. It was only $10/day, but it only saved us a few steps. Also, none of the doors to the outside were locked. That was a safety issue for me. The key entry boxes were located by the doors, but none of the doors locked. I think that is something the hotel should look at. People can walk in off the streets.

spacious bathroom, restaurants/bar

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

There were stains on the rug including a pretty nasty gum stain. Also some smears of unknown substances on the walls.

The room was larger the other we have stayed in at Myrtle Beach. The beds were comfy. The location was great. The balcony had a beautiful view. The bathroom was clean.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Slow drain in the bathroom sink and that same bathroom needs a new fan. The master balcony door banged all night but we figured it out and was able to put some paper in the frame to keep it from banging the next night. I wish there was extra security on the balcony door.

Location was great! Beautiful ocean views. It was too cold for the outside pools but we saw them being cleaned anyway and they looked good. The room was very clean. Beds were nice and comfortable.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

After booking, I received my email with my booking.com price. Soon after I received the invoice from the hotel and it was charging me a different price. I called and they said it was just a glitch and they invoiced me again. It was cleared up but just made me uncomfortable to get an invoice from the property with a different price from booking.com site.

The 2 bed/2 bath was very spacious. I really liked the oceanfront view. We had two balconies; one in the living room and one off the master. Everything was clean. It seemed to have a bed bug protector covering the entire mattress which made me feel better...especially after seeing some of the other reviews. The sheets were white, clean, and crisp. There was a some mildew on the shower curtain. The jacuzzi tub was moderately clean. I didn't use it because I didn't want to clean it to my standards before use. The outdoors pools and hot tubs were fine. It was cold and windy so we didn't use them. Location to area attractions was great.

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

The room was very clean and spacious. I loved the fact that there was more than one bar and restaurant within the hotel so you didnt really have to go anywhere if you didnt want to.

• Studio

Building was worn. Parking rules were not enforced. Only ONE ice machine was on and working. No towels were available Saturday morning for the pools.

Location and staff

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The room keys didnt work at one point. Had to get them swapped out. Was not near a phone, nor was the sun out. Just decided not to work. Its technology though.Had to get new ones. Not anyone's fault.

Loved the room. Everything was fantastic. Staff was really nice and informative. Would definitely recommend and would love to come back again.

• Deluxe King Suite Ocean Front

Parking is far away from the building. Cleaning staff stole pain pills out of our room.

A little older but well maintained. Lots of pools for kids. Right on the beach so the view is spectacular.

• One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

About your only only good thing was you location everything else is bad like I said we had a sweet this time with a full kitchen kitchen was a mess we had put the stove back together to use it ice maker didn't work in refrigerator there's no ice make no ice maker on the floor know where to get ice you got to go to floors up Royal Pools didn't work outside or inside two weeks ago when we were up there it's the same thing the room was a mess whirlpools didn't work but you're in a good location that's the reason why we came back but you're going to lose me as a customer

Location that's about it

• Studio

Second night which was Christmas Eve the door to the room would not open. Staff called management who could not opeb the door. Our daughter and one yeae old grandson were givwn blankets to keep warm in the lobby. Finally were given another room to sleep in at three am. Was promised a refund but have not received as of today.

Location price

• King Studio with Resort View

Never did see anyone from housekeeping. Luckily we didnt need extra towels of the linens changed.

It was a great experience. if you can book ahead of time do so!