Reviews of Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino 3 stars

#108 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

The location.
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The staff are not friendly at all. They were not welcoming. Extra changes were added to my final bill under ( parking ) although I did NOT have a car. The house keeping didn't come to clean the room for 3 days !!!

The location.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Centre of the strip and food court below!
    • Resort Studio Suite, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Centre of the strip and food court below! Was amazing location and staff are great! Stayed in a wonderful suite and won $40 on the slots with $10. Not big gamblers so much to do opposite the iconic eye

The colors of the room
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Smoking

It wasn't worth the price. Compared to the other casinos near here it was less clean, carpet needed replacing, no water in the room, they promised coupons but only had two, no shops...

The colors of the room

I liked the nice clean rooms, the high pressured shower and...
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

I liked the nice clean rooms, the high pressured shower and over sized shower head. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Our room was close to the check in area and to many other hotels on the strip.

Do not expect a smoking free room
    • Jubilee Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Even the non-smoking room smells like smoking ones. The smell is too strong and annoying. Impossible to stay.

The location was great. Comfort and cleaness was ok.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Good but four days was to long
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Wasting food in the Italian fine dining We gave what we couldn’t eat to the homeless Which we ordered only a share plate of pasta and meatballs It was enough to feed a family Staff were not friendly....

Loved everything except restaurant’s

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Renovated rooms are nice and quite large.
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Parking can be confusing and really should be free for guests; pool are not very appealing

Renovated rooms are nice and quite large. Comfortable beds

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Excellent location. You’ll save money on transport as it can walk everywhere.
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Very expensive but that’s to be expected for Vegas.

Everywhere was within walking distance, farthest you’d have to walk is about 25mins which was no problem to us!

Bed was very comfortable.
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Requested a non smoking room, room had strong odor of smoke. When checking in, no explanation of parking was given. Valet and self parking were too expensive!

Bed was very comfortable.

Right across from the Bellagio Fountains
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The lady at the check in vip desk was rude. When we went to our room it was a little dirty.

Great location - right on the strip. Room was comfortable. Pool was very nice but a messy. Self check in was super easy to use with no lines.

Weekend at bally
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Bad signage for parking. Poor signage inside. Hard and difficult to find way around. Food at Buca di poppa Italian was bland and poor wait staff. Gave us dishes to share with no serving utensils. TV cable was real slow to use. No refrigerator in room

Room was real comfortable and bathroom nice. Casino was convenient

Renovations are coming along but noise level from street and...

Access to most everything

Renovations are coming along but noise level from street and still disrupting, this is not related to renovation. Walkways are very dirty and homeless or people wanting handouts are everywhere.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Good price for what you get (Eiffel Tower and Bellagio view), but horrible breakfast and noisy
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

- Very long check-in (easily 30 minutes or more) - Check-in maschines do not work with foreign passports - Rridiculous breakfast (you basically get $9 per person per day which you can spend in selected restaurants but it is not enough given that a simple sandwich will cost about $10) - Very loud noise coming from the Eiffel Tower night club (open air) from wednesday to saturday until 3AM in the morning (impossible to sleep without ear plugs) - No privacy in your room because the hotel security will randomly do a "room check" now and then and will call you from time to time asking if everything is alright

Great view towards the Eiffel tower and Bellagio, amazing bed, very good bathroom, stable and fast internet, good furniture

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Location was excellent
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Service was poor - no shower cap no moisturiser no cups for coffee in the room unless asked for.... breakfast was really really sad

Location was excellent

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The location of Bally’s is excellent, and it is great value...
    • Jubilee Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

I hadn’t realised that smoking was still allowed within hotels/casinos so the casino area had a lingering smell of smoke which wasn’t the best and it was rather confusing trying to find the correct lift to our room when we first arrived as it wasn’t very clearly sign posted.

The location of Bally’s is excellent, and it is great value for money! It was really useful being able to charge most things to the room due to Bally’s being part of the surrounding hotel chain. The beds were comfy, the room was incredibly clean - with beds being made every day and excellent internet within the room. The pool was excellent, with towels being provided and there was always loungers free too.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Loved the room and the staff were awesome.
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Smoking

Walking like 5 miles to park then get to the room. If your handicapped or just have difficulty walking this may be an issue

Loved the room and the staff were awesome. The bed is the BEST. So comfy!!

Clean and spacious room with a comfortable bed.
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

A lot of noise from nearby hotels, which made it difficult to sleep at night

Clean and spacious room with a comfortable bed. Fast check-in and easy online check-out

Prob wont stay here again.
    • Jubilee Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Smoking

Everything else. 200 people checking in, machines not working with only two peoole wotking the front desk. Parking sucks. Had old empty beer bottles in the room and other garbage.

Location on strip is good.

Would come back again

the only bad thing about it was the check in process, took too long because of little staff. Also, because of the hotel is a little old maybe, the AC was pretty loud, wish the poop would be bigger though, and more restaurants options,especially juice vendors

everything else is amazing, especially the location, it is in the middle of the strip. The staff were nice, and greeted us whenever they see us. very clean also. the fridge was not working at first, and they sent someone up to fix it within 5 minutes.

Average hotel, good location
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Cleaning isnt at the top. The floor was dirty in our room when we arrived. The lamp &-furniture were dusty. The internet is a joke. I had 2 devices in three package. Above that you need to pay cirka $15 extra/per/device. + No free visitor wifi in the building, only registered guest could use that and wifi isn't so powerful. The breakfast credit is tempting, but the cafe is heavily overpriced so basically you need to pay extra all the times. It doesn't worth the money. 2 bagel + 2 juice for $38,9 is ripping you off. I stopped using credit for breakfast, its cheaper to have it somewhere else in Vegas. I used my credit only to buy a juice and fruit for $18/2 people/day at 7pm in Lavazza cafe. The paris hotel is next door. They have a night club which is very loud from Wednesday till Sunday durong the night. In Jubilee tower the noise could be very disturbing till 4am.

Location is great Jubilee tower has a good view over the Strip

Unbeatable location
    • Jubilee Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The room was not as clean as I would have liked. The mirrors and walls were dirty, there was visible dust on the furniture and something (bug or some bodily fluids) was on the base board in the restroom throughout my stay. Yuck!

The location and the view from my room were phenomenal!!!

Room looked incredible but overall quite disappointed!
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

I was very disappointed as our suite smelled of marijuana and was a non smoking suite. In addition, there was construction going on at the hotel causing a constant vibration in the hotel including our room, we had no choice but to sleep with the tv on to override the buzzing sound every morning. I did speak to hotel staff about it on two occasions and nothing was done, only on the second occasion was I offered to switch rooms which I declined as I was leaving the next morning. In addition the hotel staff walked into my room when I had the sign up stating it’s occupied. I feel that the hotel could have stepped up to offer a discount of some sort for the inconvenience .

I liked the location

With parking, spa fees and resort fees, my stay went from 70 to 140 a night! >:(
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

I wish I'd known about the resort fees ahead of time. Also, the trip from my car to the room was 10 minutes on average. When I arrived, it took me 30 minutes of walking with my luggage because there were no clear signs to tell me where to check in. Long lines to check in to get my room. I could have gotten better for what I paid.

You could literally never leave the hotel. Spas, pools, restaurants, bars, live entertainment.

Loved the style of the room and the gorgeous bathroom!
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The bed was very uncomfortable and the bedding very scratchy and the staff around the casino who would ask us questions about if we were planning on coming back next year or staying until Sunday or Monday were very rude when we didn’t have time to talk or said no.

Loved the style of the room and the gorgeous bathroom!!! The great cleanliness was great as well!

Location was great.
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Staff on front desk extremely slow when checking out of room. Checkin/out machines not operating (45mins waiting in a line of 4 people)

Location was great. Rooms were comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

If you're visiting Vegas for the first time, then just...

If you're visiting Vegas for the first time, then just book this. The staff is very friendly. The casino of one of the prominent ones in the city and games never stop.

Don't let negative reviews keep you from booking at Bally's, our experience was delightful.
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The lower level gaming area was a little tired.

While not the glitziest casino on the strip, Bally's was a great place to stay with its central location and being connected to the Paris was fun as well. The room was large and the bed "to die for". The staff was excellent!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Won’t stay at Bally’s again. But like the area so wuill look for options near by.
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

The concierge and staff were useless. Very unhappy. Wouldn’t suggest anywhere to go. I was once in Vegas and the concierge was outstanding. Hooked us up with places to go. These ones basically stared at us when we asked Things. And they tried to make me double pay for parking. Parking was on my check it bill. And my ticket said I needed to pay. But they’re suppos d to turn your room key into a parking pass so you can go and come back whenever you want during your stay. Which no one told us. They couldn’t even suggest a good place for breakfast. They just said the 50 dollar 5 buffet deal. I’m like we’re leavig after breakfast.

Great location! Middle of the strip. Everything is easy to get to. The pool is hotel guests only so it’s not as crazy as the other ones. So you can actually enjoy the pool

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Position is amazing.
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Position is amazing. In the heart of Las Vegas. We got a beautiful room at the top of the building. Simply amazing view! I wish I could spend an extra night there!

Everything about the hotel side of thing is very nice super...
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

So the wait to check in was about 1.5 hrs. Originally there was 1 checkin person by the time I was getting checked in they were sending out more people so there were like 4-5 checkin people which is great they seen a problem and fixed it somewhat quickly. So barely a con The casino part of it kind of feels dated, out of every casino I went on the strip this one definitely felt the darkest, dirtiest and smoke-filled. I spent most of my time gambling in the Bellagio across the street because Bally casino felt alittle dingy to be honest. Where every other casino I went to had smelled cleaner, Bally’s had a strong smoke smell (just in the casino area, the rooms were fantastic and clean) Bally’s would be perfect with a updated lobby and casino area

Everything about the hotel side of thing is very nice super clean super spacious rooms nice staff, pretty well update In my opinion in has the best location on the strip for a inexpensive stay. I’m a very picky hoteler I’ll look up all the hotels in the areas for months in advance and research till I know I’m getting the most and best for my money. I could not think of one bad thing about the hotel side of this building I would 100% stay again, if I’m not at the Bellagio.

Cleanliness of the room.
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The casino floor reeked of cigarette smoke.... I could not enjoy myself at the casino. Thes smell was too much. My mini fridge did not work. I called the front desk, they sent someone up to my room, and it was still not working.

Cleanliness of the room.

I didn't get what I booked.
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The hotel policy. Even if you book a Jubelee non-smoking Room (the view is nicer and there are higher floors), is possible to get a room in the other tower (which is not a real tower), with cigarette smell and view to the garage. Next time I'll chose between Paris, Bellagio and Caesars.

Well, I've stayed before at Bally's and I was satisfied. Clean and confortable, on the Strip, close to Bellagio. 12 $/day parking (common with Paris). But this time I didn't like it because I didn't get what I booked. That's inacceptable for me, so I'll never stay again.

The beds were very comfortable
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

The shower was awful! Not all the spickets worked, the a/c unit was horrible. Very loud and not accurate. The bathroom fan didn’t work. And the window didn’t open at all. It was supposed to at least open for an inch.

The beds were very comfortable

Refrigerator inside room didn't wk but staff quickly...
    • Jubilee Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Pool closed too early, 7 pm closing time ... no reason for this. The pool was the reason i chose your hotel ... we were very disappointed.

Refrigerator inside room didn't wk but staff quickly replaced it ... only few min later it was replaced. Very impressed about the quick response.

Great way to celebrate my 40th birthday!
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Had 3 different rooms in 24 hours...1st was dirty on check-in, the next morning our new room had a leak coming through the light in the shower. Last room was great!

Room was very large with a great view! Location was perfect to everything on the strip in either direction.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

satisfactory
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

The fresh air system for the bedrooms need to be highly re-looked into. The room is super stuffy and creates very poor indoor air quality!! the aircon is only recycling indoor air! the engineer should review! room was quote far from lift and had to walk a lot

many facilities provided inside the room location of hotel passenger lift is fast

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Location and the room were great.
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Very bad wifi and should have been not included in resort fee, which is very high for European visitors and not working.

Location and the room were great.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Nice hotel, family friendly in excellent location. Would stay again.

$9 per person per room with max. 2 people for breakfast is not enough. Prepare to spend more unless you only take a coffee. Parking will cost you $12 per day.

We traveled with 3 kids, they shared their own double-queen room. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable, very close to the strip and all attractions.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

clean, comfortable accomodation in the heart of the Strip !
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Smoking

everything was as advertised, the room was large overlooking the hi roller bed was comfortable with top quality pillows. Coffee maker & mini fridge supplied Casino slots had good variety, lower level had mini golf & arcade

Good place for a business trip, but not for leisure.
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The lobby looks like a bus station. For such money and rating, I expected to see something like the Caesar Palace...

Big and stylish room. Street view is good.

We had a fabulous time in Vegas and when we were tired our room was spacious and comfortable
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The maid forgot to tidy up our room so we had to ask for clean towels. They we're promptly delivered.

Very nice room. Comfortable bed. Great location for what we wanted to do.

I enjoyed our Staycation.
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Our neighbors were too noisy. I might have even heard a dog barking.

I enjoyed our Staycation. Location was great and accessible to all the major attractions of the strip.

Not staying here aga
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

We check in at 4pm. Upgrade to a non smoking room that we want since the beginning. Get charged an additional $175 for the room on top of $650 for two nights and a $200 deposit for room services but room service is just available 5am-1pm. So spend about $1000 for two nights just to find out room service isn’t even available. Then we go down stairs and restaurants that are in the hotel lobby are closed. We go to the liquor store to get chips and stuff wait till the next day. Go downstairs again and are forced to eat the only restaurant downstairs that is open. Which for the money spend we wished there would have been more options. We started walking out of the hotel and find us eating at Paris hotel shopping there. We feel as we spent more time in that hotel then in Balleys. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone. Not fair to get charged for room service and not be available for dinner. Staff is careless. Next trip I will be giving Paris hotel a try they were friendly, helpful, and had more options.

My room.

Enjoyed the stay
    • Jubilee Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Breakfast was not too great as you can buy 18 dollar stuff complementary with the room from a coffee shop. Additional to be paid.

Location on the Vegas strip and the pricing.

Great location!
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Hotel would get a higher rating if the pool got a complete remodel! It might be the worst on the strip!

The room was a great size and very clean!!!! Great location to get around on the strip!

Watch out for fees.
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

So, on booking it isn't clear that the fees are compulsary (I looked at other hotels where it was very clear what was to be charged extra) at no point does it say you must pay the fees, just that there are fees. We used the automated check in that said we MAY be charged for use of certain facilities. I went to use the wifi and it said its free IF you pay the fees. All signs to suggest that they are not compulsary. Annoying, as had I known I would have taken advantage of the gym and spa, but didn't as we thought we would be charged. I was clearly not the only person who fell to this as there were a lot of people complaining at check out (which took a long time). Was simply told it was our fault for not reading this properly, well if it was my fault then why were so many people complaining? It isn't made clear. Left a very sour taste on our visit. Still very angry about this. Almost doubled the cost of the stay. check in was poor and it is badly sign posted to find where you are going from check out. deck chairs are poor at the pool side and no umbrellas, despite the heat. If you want to have a bit of shade, you have to pay!

Location. Pool area is nice ish. Plenty of food options.

I found it my fault that I didn't complain while I was there because even this was not the best for
    • Jubilee Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Found other people clothes under the couch beer tops under the bathroom vanity clumsiness was not what I expect for the price

The staff was outstanding location was beautiful the cleanse Enos had a lot to be desired

A wonderful fairytale. Almost unreal experience
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

This was a special luxury for us and although we'd love to again and stay longer and see a show, we'd like to hear of specials as the cost is too much for us

This was a last minute stop and the ease of reserving a room, checking in, and using your hotel was wonderful. My husband was awestruck. The view was great. Would like to stay again but too expensive

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Overall we enjoyed our stay.
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Didn't like the fact we had to pay for the exercise room. Thought it would be part of the resort fee. The parking garage was a bit far.

Nice renovated rooms, comfortable bed. The housekeeping staff was very friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

I love Bally’s because it was right in the heart of the...
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

One thing I didn’t like and maybe it was just our room but it was that they didn’t have a microwave in our room that’s probably one of the downsides for the room. But other than that I loved staying here

I love Bally’s because it was right in the heart of the strip and everything was within walking distance! Clean and well stocked

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Comfortable and spacious beds,in the middle of all the...
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

I was given the the cornerest room of the entire floor ,a very long walk for me ,security 100usd ,blue stains on my bedsheet the day I checked in but got fixed quickly

Comfortable and spacious beds,in the middle of all the action of Vegas ,good casino

Centre of the strip
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The resort fee Breakfast options at Nosh and Lavazza Pool quite far from the lobby

Great location Room spacious and nice view on the strip Coffee machine Large shower - so good

Disappointed
    • Jubilee Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Casino and casino restrooms dirty. Kids wondering all over casino floor. Twice I was hit up by some kids wanting me to sponsor them for a football league.

Room was clean and good size.

The room was pretty good looking
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Bed was dirty on arrival. No housekeeping until we called. Trash would sit in the hallways for days at a time. Pool level elevator area was deteriorated and looked really bad. Finally, after requesting and PAYING for a late checkout (4:00PM) we get locked out of our room by 2:30.

The room was pretty good looking

Great Location + Easy Check In & Out
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The gym closes at 6:00pm. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I couldn’t find any lower priced food options within the hotel. There were smokers everywhere.

Bally’s is location is superb. You are walking distance from the majority of the places on the Strip that you’d want to be. The express check in and out is a convenient option. The gym is sufficient.

Never again with booking.com
    • Jubilee Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

1) when I booked, I paid 50$ per day extra for free breakfast. However, I was only able to get 18$ for food (9$ per guess for a maximum of 2 guess). that's mean that I lost 32$ somewhere !!!!!!! 2) it was free parking when I booked. I had to pay 12$ of parking fee X2 days = 24$ 3) I paid extra (I forget the amount) for strip view, I was on the 4th floor and the only think I could see was the side of the paris hotel building. I went to chat with Bally's employee about all that but she said that she could not do anything, I needed to conatct booking.com. anyway, this is the first and last time with booking.com

Rooms were very clean, great location.
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Out side help were not friendly at all. It was like a have to job any a want to job. I get it , it was hot but choose that job, act like you like doing what you do. When they bring your luggage to your room they should be nice and say Hello,have a good day! and don't just stand there for a tip til you get one. nice and friendly people get nice tips! We felt like we had to give an unhappy worker a tip! Happy , nice pleasant service makes you want to come back. And tell other people to go stay there. Also if your staying there you shouldn't have to pay for parking. We already pay lot for resort fees. Tell your house cleaning people not to open the door at 8 am in the morning shouting you still sleeping. Check out isn't till 11!!

Rooms were very clean, great location.

Great place to stay to be right in the middle of everything.
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Escalators are usually broken one-way. Line for luggage deposit was long, only two staff members helping with luggage.

Excellent location, friendly staff, clean and sizeable rooms. Good pool area.

Great location okish room
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The finish of the room wasn't great especially since the room was meant to have been recently updated. For example, the window in our room was secured with duck tape. It would have been fine but for the price you pay you to expect better, these rooms aren't 50 a night.

Good location on the strip with easy access to other attractions and the Bellagio fountains. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was nice. Check in was also very quick

The servers left a nasty taste in my mouth. We didn't feel important enough.
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Smoking

The servers hardly ever came to get our drink orders. They would walk past us like we weren't there. We paid extra for a smoking room, when we got there at one point no room was available and when we finally got a room it was on a non smoking floor.

We loved the size of the room and the bed was amazing.

Excellent room with great views of the strip.
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

For the price being charged breakfast should definitely be included. Also the resort fee doesn't seem justified. Complimentary Bottles of water shouldat least be provided in the rooms

Excellent room with great views of the strip. Right on the main strip with access to lots of places to eat, shop and relax.

Overall our stay was relaxing and enjoyable.

It was a long walk to the parking structure. When you have to make multiple trips it is exhausting.

The staff was very accommodating when we had to extend for an extra day. Very easy to work with. Our dogs were welcomed and everyone greeted thwm with friendliness including other guests!!

room very spacious and clean.
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

breakfast was a joke, 18$ max allowance per room, not per person and only a single restaurant to choose from where you have to join the queue to order your breakfast. We arrived late in the evening and the mini bar was empty, not even a bottle of water.

room very spacious and clean.

Bally’s experience
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

The bathroom wasn’t as clean as it should. Long black hair on the glass shower door. Both rear vanity corners haven’t been touched for days. Dust buildup and air around the amenities and tissue box. This indicates a rush job without proper inspection.

The location on the the strip was perfectly located. Very convenient to all other hotel/casinos. Nice casino, will be nicer once the renovation is completed.

Affordable, spacious room!
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The room and bathroom were spacious, the bed was very comfortable, and I liked the large, walk-in shower. I really have no complaints. Also, during the week, this was very affordable compared to other nearby Vegas properties. I honestly did not spend a lot of time at the hotel, as I was busy at my conference or acting like a tourist!

My overall stay was great and I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The only issue I ran across with my stay. I found a toe nail in the bathroom near the hair dryer.Also there was a long strand of hair in my shower. Once I informed the staff the problem was resolved.

I loved the location and friendly staff. Everyone was always ready to assist with anything that was needed.

Angry Angry Angry !!!!!!!!!!

I booked and stayed, but Bally's claimed I didn't stay. I have the Invoice they gave me when we check out. And Don't refund the advanced deposit $55.56. Protest!!!!!!!!!!!

The views are amazing.
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Smoking

The pool could have been what it looked like in the pic and their staff for the pool could be nice to the guests.

The views are amazing. It was mostly clean. The pool does not look like the ine they show you in the pictures. And the pool staff was rude to us. It was an amazing first time to las vegas and we plan on returning and staying away from the pool. Everyone else was great.

My stay was 1 on scale of 5 as I was trying to locate lost item. Shuttle Co returned item.
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Lost my briefcase. Help from security and Risk Management was " zero." Made 7 calls to them for help in determine if cameras showed I had briefcase when checking in. Told I was staying 5 nights. NEVER got return call. The absolute worst!!!!!!!!! Cesar property get zero for customer service. Finally go call from Claims when leaving.

Location was good. Bed was fluffy

We had an absolute blast!
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Would have loved having a microwave in the room. I would have liked a smoke free zone somewhere in the lobby.

The room was clean and updated. The location was top notch. You're close to everything and can walk almost everywhere interesting. We had a great view and the attached restaurants and shops made it perfect!

It was an overall great experience!
    • Resort Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

I wasn't very fond of the method used for paid parking. We chose to pay for parking by the day at the parking kiosk being that the guest who drove in was not staying the entire trip. However, we were also charged for parking each day on the final bill. We also found the pool area to be a bit outdated, but it was still very useful in the summer heat.

We found that the rooms were very clean and spacious! The size was definitely larger than we expected and we had no issue with the room during our stay. The location was also a huge plus! Bally's wasn't far from just about anywhere we wanted to go & being connected to the Paris Hotel provided tons of additional options close by! We were also impressed by how easy it was to check in and out using the kiosks in the lobby!

I loved that this hotel is in the center of the Las Vegas...
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Smoking

I don’t like the fact that you already spend so much for the room and they don’t allow you to park for free!!! They charged me $36 extra to park there

I loved that this hotel is in the center of the Las Vegas Strip so everything is walking distance! I wish I didn’t rent a car because I didn’t need it.

Great location!
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Cleanliness could be improved (a little bit dusty and the sink had some spots)

Considering its location, this hotel has a great value! It's not extra luxurious but totally fine to be in the middle of the Strip. Recommended!

Awesomeness
    • Resort Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Arrived and were completely lost and staff helped us out immediately and got us where we had to go. Great service. Place was super clean. Comfortable rest. Overall great experience

Wonderful
    • Jubilee Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Some of the staff were kind of rude and some seemed like they didn’t like their jobs but overall the stay was great!

It was in the middle of everything and easy to get to where we wanted to go

Browse Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino traveller photo gallery