Reviews of Bally's Atlantic City Hotel & Casino 4 stars

Park Place and Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA

#14 of 35 hotels in Atlantic City

The area was good, the restaurants were good
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

a better view as my room you couldn't see anything & the AC was not working properly it was very hot in the room

The area was good, the restaurants were good

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

We enjoyed our stay but would probably not stay at Ballys again
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

Was suppose to get a room with either a city or ocean view but had no view other than concrete. We never opened the drapes. Only one of our phones received wifi.. gave up trying to get connected.

Bed was comfy. Room was clean but very late being made up.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

My partner and I were really disappointed.
    • Luxury King Room – Non-Smoking

The staff did not informed us about the security deposit. Upon checking my bank account, the amount of $100 is already debited. I really don’t know how can we refund the said deposit. We requested for a smoking room upon registration, when we arrived in the room, there is no bed inside. The staff name Jalixza gave us the wrong room. Also we don’t like the bed and the flooring.

I like the location

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Everything was great would stay again
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

If they would at least give you maybe complimentary bottles of water for your room . At least 2 bottles or (1 ) 32 oz. to a room.

Everything was great would stay again

Your hotel was not was I paid for on booking .
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

Your hotel was not was I paid for on booking .com. Was not told about the 9.00 towards breakfast. Use conditioners left 8n room. We paid 204.00 on booking.com and when we checked out of the hotel we had to pay another 120.00 for what??? It wasn't worth it n sure was he'll didn't get the room I book. We no view. Very disappointing. And I feel 400.00 was not worth it the for the short time we stayed.

Definitely planning on going back!
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

The bonus to the booking were not well explained. although we had breakfast included, it wasn't clear on what was or wasn't included. Staff instructions were contradicting.

The lobby was inviting and impressive. The check in process was really simple, and the staff was pleasant. We loved the location and the rooms were very comfortable.

disapointing
    • Luxury King Room – Dennis Tower

my room was not worth over $300 a night. It was dirty, there were bugs, the ceiling was falling out in the bathroom, the door cover to the fridge was broken off, it was dusty, wall paper was coming off. it was just all around gross. i stayed at a nicer hotel that was less then $100 a night. i definitely waisted my money and will not be staying here again and i definitely dont recommend

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Okay, but not a first rate facility.
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

The common areas seemed really shabby and old. Wallpaper was off the walls, and being replaced in some places. The carpeting in the hallways very faded and dirty, with stuff on it. We had asked for a good room, and only had a view of the ocean if you practically fell out of the room to look.

The room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom adequate. It was quiet, as we had requested.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Great and fun
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

Needed a mirror in the room.

The room was very nice and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was always very polite when I encountered them. I didn't win any money during this trip but I would stay again.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Overall we'd stay again but we'd need a room with the AC pinging toward the room and not the window.
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

The room set up was a bit different. The AC vent was facing toward the window rather the room itself so the room was overly warm.

Plenty of room, plenty of options & nice location.

With other options I doubt I will return to Bally's
    • Premium King Room with Ocean View - Non-Smoking - Bally's Tower

The room was terrible. It was so outdated and the rug was dirty. Waking to the sound of a screaming child and a cursing parent in the room next to me was not what I had in mind when I was booking my stay.

Wonderful staff and great location .Buca Di Beppo had a decent breakfast buffet.

Not a good stay at Bally's this time, but would come again, but not on a Sunday.
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

The check-in line (around 5:15 pm on a Sunday) was extremely busy, long and very slow. When we arrived in the room the lamp was broken as well as the shower. We called maintenance and it took them over 20 minutes to arrive.

The positives included comfortable beds, good location for the hotel and the breakfast (hotel restaurant). I would come again, but not on a Sunday- too busy.

we will be back everything for a great time

there was not much i did not like!!!

i liked the fact that the head of hospitality sought me out and asked about my stay it shows you really want to know what the people want in a stay whether it be long or short thank you

The best thing is the Chophouse restaurant.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds – Non-Smoking

The Italian place that served breakfast was packed and they didn’t communicate whether we had to put our name on list or wait time. No one knew what was going on. The room was outdated and no plugs near the side tables to plug in the phone. I would try another hotel.

The best thing is the Chophouse restaurant. Great food okay service.

Bartender at Harry’s was super nice and went above and...
    • Premium King Room – Non-Smoking

Went to get a drink at the bar down in the wild Wild West and the female that was bar tending questioned and repeatedly doubted me and girlfriends ID always happens we look young. She kept refusing to give us anything and said she didn’t have to tell us what was wrong. She flexed are ids over and over and would not serve us no matter what.

Bartender at Harry’s was super nice and went above and beyond for no reason for us.

Ocean front, steps away from the beach an many great...
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

Part of the hotel seemed outdated. The Rooms were Definately not what the pictures showed. Large and spacious but outdated

Ocean front, steps away from the beach an many great restaurants and other casino

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Everything was nice.
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

Everything was nice. I love to stay at Bally’s b/c it’s right in the middle of everything. Great location. The buffet upstairs in the casino, is my favorite.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Checkout on the tv was temporarily not working so we decided...
    • Luxury Double Room – Dennis Tower

Checkout on the tv was temporarily not working so we decided to use the express checkout kiosk but that too was making us eventually have to stand in line for a teller.

it was okay
    • Luxury Double Room – Dennis Tower

Check in could have been more efficient. Long line and only two people working. Room was okay but only had one chair and no table to place items. This was in the dennis tower which I really prefer but might have to change moving forward.

4.0
    We were not happy with Bally's.
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

The line to check in was a mile long. ( People who could be gambling) The women who checked us in was indifferent to us at best. Rude! We were charged $10.00 because we checked in before 3 PM. No one told us about this. We went to the pool and we were charged $10.00 for two towels. We went to the bar at the pool and could not get a drink because we didn't have any ID with us. Who would take ID to a pool? We were PAID UP gest!!! We wanted to charge our drinks to our room. In other words, we were NOT happy with Ballys.

I liked self-parking. I also liked the ONLY people who helped us the Security people.

Great stay stop the advertisement
    • Luxury Room with Two Double Beds – Non-Smoking

The constant loud advertising of Bobby bar bq Redundant and made for morning quite time on the beach impossible now I would never eat there and the beach bars menue is missing some old favorites chicken wings ,coconut shrimp food that was good

The location the beach bar

average stay
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

Mix up with our room at first; Lack of affordable restaurant choices; charge for the indoor pool; no wifi outside of your room

Location and helpful staff

Stay at Bally's
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

The lions on bedding was torn , stains on carpet and I had to rinse out my shower was a little disappointed. I waited in line for over a half hour just to ask a question.

The staff is nice and friendly, it's close to everything. They have alot happening at the hotel. And the check in area is very inviting

great breakfast buffet
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds – Non-Smoking

young 10 to 12 year old playing slot machine in casino until till security took him and mother out. .people harassing you while playing machines asking for money until asked security to take them away . it takes a very long time to get a drink most people stated they liked it better when the drinks came around without ordering .

great breakfast buffet

Best stay in 30 years
    • Luxury King Room – Dennis Tower

If I have to say something could be better it would be access to an outside room balcony.

Excellent location to all the boardwalk shops. I've been going to Atlantic City at least once a year for the past 30 years and must say that this was the best place I've ever stayed at and hopefully will stay no other place again but here. We had a beautiful view of the ocean.

Bally's stay.
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

The first room I got was on 3rd floor and in was sort of dingy, bathroom not inviting and a view of a corner and roof, I called fro t desk to exchange the room, got one on the 7th floor. Much better.

Every thing was nice, it was the initial room that shook me for a second.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Room with a view
    • Premium King Room with Ocean View - Non-Smoking - Bally's Tower

It was a non-smoking room. However, it smelled strongly like a stale cigarette. It must have previously been a smoking section. When I came home and unpacked, my clothes and suitcase both smelled like a cigarette. :( I do not smoke. Was also hoping for a welcome book since it was my 1st time to let you know where things/stores were in the hotel or boardwalk.

It was conveniently located to the beach. Loved the beach bar and entertainment. Loved Guy Fieri's Chop house Restaurant, food was delicious! Buca's breakfast was good. Bathrooms through our were clean. Received $10 drink voucher. $5 off parking voucher.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Ballys weekend stay
    • Luxury King Room – Non-Smoking

the place needs a complete makeover, starting from the elevators. It’s worth staying here only if you get a crazy deal otherwise go elsewhere.

we were offered a junior suite after complaining about the first room we were assigned (tv not working, stains on bed sheet)

Not much see what I did not like to see what was positive.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds – Non-Smoking

Lots of dusk all over. Located one outlet in the sleeping area and one in the bathroom. Coffee area left a lot to be desired, old equipment. Room service only from Dunkin Donuts during the week....duh. Also when we arrived at the room about 4pm Sunday, there was a room service cart a couple doors before our room and it sat there until late Monday. Also saw plates sitting in the hall out side of other rooms. When we entered the room we smelled smoke and there was a complety wet hand towel over the shower. I informed the front desk the next day but the hotel clerk ask did we report it earlier and I said no and I don't believe she made note. She was not helpful in trying to get information on some credits due. Had an issue the second day with internet access. Called support who could not clear the issue finally said log on with the charge and he would notify the front desk to remove the charge and I followed up at the front desk and that clerk was very helpful and actually put a note in the system. I have no planned of ever staying at Bally's. Also no microwave.

Not much see what I did not like to see what was positive.

Would pay a little extra to stay in a hotel that has kept the rooms comfortable
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds – Non-Smoking

The beds were finished, just a big whole in the middle to sink into, could not have put 2 people in the beds. Curtains were so old there were holes that sunlight shone through everywhere. Carpets finished. So in need of a face lift. Even old yellowed wallpaper on the walls.

we had a beautiful view of the ocean, nice central location, air conditioning worked well

Good. Bed was supposed to be a king, it seemed a little larger than a full. Neighbors were noisy.
    • Premium King Room with Ocean View - Non-Smoking - Bally's Tower

I think every hotel should have a section dedicated to families with children and designate them to that section of the hotel away from single or couples. My room had an locked adjoining room door and it seem like a family of about 8 with mostly kids kept trying to get into my room twice after i had pound on that door twice to notify there is someone in there. And they dI'd it again around 1130 at night. I think bally's should make a policy to keep families in one end of the hotel and singles and couples in another.

Would never stay there on a weekend. Renovate, and,we would consider staying again during weekdays.
    • Luxury King Room – Dennis Tower

Property is in need of upgrading. Both rooms and casino seemed old and dated. Walls were very thin, and we could hear neighbor's actual conversations through the walls.

Front desk staff was helpful with all of our questions and concerns.

That the beach was close
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

Not clean, had funny smell even in casino Had to pay additional fees for amenities. I feel should have been included to guests staying at hotel. No entertainment during the week. Food at Harry's oyster bar was a rip off 27 dollars for broiled saefood platter with very little seafood but big pile of frys in the center of plate that tasted old. Waited for 1 hour for that mess of a meal

That the beach was close

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds – Non-Smoking

Paid 10 for early check in. But didn't get roomi until 4 pm! Normal check in is 3 pm. Even though room was cleaned and ready at 130 by maid. It was room next to my mothers. Maid said was cleaned. I saw it was clean. Front desk still refused to give me key. Plus you pay 27 dollar resort fee. But then need to pay $5 per person for poo. And pay for wifi. Hotel sucks.

It was a wonderful short term getaway.
    • Premium King Room – Non-Smoking – Bally’s Tower

n/a

The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. There were plenty of places to eat at and we had access to the beach and boardwalk which made our vacation stay very enjoyable.

I love locations of hotal easy access to the boardwalk.
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

The staff on the front desk could smile some more when being approached. Also paying five dollars to use the pool is are bit low.

I love locations of hotal easy access to the boardwalk. The food at the restaurant was ok. The seafood restaurant on the lower level was great. I will go back. I only hope next time win...

wont stay there again
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds – Non-Smoking

that we had to pay extra for maid service, and that they charged to use the pool. you would think for the price of the room we could have used pool for free and not had to pay extra if we wanted clean towels and our room freshened!!

the rooms were clean but we did have to ask for the amount of towels we needed twice

It was very nice very nice but they need to work and beverage job to three people me more friendly
    • Luxury Double Room – Dennis Tower

When I went to the pool spot no one was really friendly I feel very comfortable need to work better job on that The first day that I got there it was no air conditioner in the lobby where we hot all the time Every customer was complaining about it and no one did anything very disappointed The room was very warm you can you can even sleep well. The second day the love he was fine it was air-conditioned problem that is not a good feeling need to work Better jop on that please follow up .

Room service was good that’s all

We liked that the property had great slot machines
    • Luxury King Room – Dennis Tower

First and foremost the room smelled weird , the windows where scraped off as if someone was trying to escape the room, the only lights that worked where the 2 lamps on the night stand the lights in the bathroom shower was pitch black as well as toilet area the tv was so far away from the bed it seemed as if we needed glasses to watch it overall we had a fun time just would not stay on Dennis tower again

We liked that the property had great slot machines

Had to pay to get into the pool even though you paid to stay...
    • Luxury Room with Two Double Beds – Smoking – Bally’s Tower

Had to pay to get into the pool even though you paid to stay at the hotel.. the pool closes at 6pm. Also wouldn’t let me pay to stay for late check out. Very disappointing would not stay here again.

Nothing it was horrible for what I paid
    • Luxury King Room – Non-Smoking

Nothing it was horrible for what I paid I want a refund.... horrible staff and place was dirty and when u ask for help everyone was too busy to help They only wanted to help diamond people.. never felt this way in a hotel Never again will I stay in this hotel They where short staff

The best in AC without overpaying.
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

No microwave in the room; had a lot of leftovers from the great restaurants nearby.

The rooms are comfortable and the location is great- never need to go far to find fun.

Nothing special.
    • Luxury King Room – Non-Smoking

The price, and the room i book wasn't available

Nothing special. I was told the room was recently renovated but was average to me. Toilet wasnt flushing properly. For the price $1100 for 4 days wasnt worth it.

Good
    • Luxury King Room – Dennis Tower

I was not happy about being charged a fee for the use of the pool. Guest should be free!!!

Overall I enjoyed my stay . Rooms were excellent. However the next time I stay I will make sure I ask for an ocean'boardwalk view.

Customer service no no, location only yes yes.
    • Luxury Room with Two Double Beds – Non-Smoking – Bally’s Tower

i felt tricked into paying for early check-in. I paid for it in advanced and then was advised when I tried to check-in that even though I paid early check-in was not guaranteed. So then when I asked for the money to be credited back to my account they said no refund. Honesty is best policy and they are not that. By the time they texted me to check-in it was already normal check-in time which isnt until 4PM. WIFI cost extra........I stay in AC alot and never at any other location did I have to pay for wifi. I will not refer this place or stay here again.

Close to everything. Room was updated and clean.

Would stay here again!
    • Luxury Room with Two Double Beds – Smoking – Bally’s Tower

You have to pay to use the hotel’s pools. There’s a 24/7 dunkin donuts in the hotel, but it’s very pricey.

Staff was very helpful! It took about 5 minutes to check in thanks to the help of Essence, who was so friendly! We got to our room and the ocean view was incredible. I left the room to get ice and one of the cleaning men noticed i looked lost so he gave me directions. The room was clean and loved the decor. Location of the hotel is very convenient because it’s in the middle of everything. We also got free parking!

Wedding night penthouse
    • Luxury King Room – Dennis Tower

Loved everything. We got a free room upgarde to the Penthouse thanks to lashanta and her manager on our wedding night. OMG it was fabulous. ..thank you Ballys for making our wedding night spectacular.

Location, value
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

That there was a pool fee even though I was a hotel guest. And it closes too early. Adults only have an hour to enjoy the space without children

Location, value

Nice vacation time planning for next year
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds – Non-Smoking

I guess I didn't realize that the beds were full size and for two adults and two kids it was very tight.

Staff was very nice and of course on the boardwalk the kids loved it. Very close to the outlets. Loved the online check-in.

Confortable beds and what a vue !
    • Luxury Double Room – Dennis Tower

I had a room with a vue on the ocean. It was spectacular ! The staff is very kind.. If you go to Buca restaurant, the meals or bigger than big. One plate is good for 3 to 5 person.

Skip this place
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

the front desk staff is rude and they don't really know what they're doing. The check in and check out process takes ages. Rooms are old. Other hotels on the boardwalk are way better

Price, location
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds – Non-Smoking

NO ACCESSIBILITY FOR PEOPLE IN WHEELCHAIRS TO PLAY SLOTS. VERY DISAPPOINTED, TOOK MOM TO GAMBLE AND SHE COULDN'T ACCESS MACHINES. WENT TO HARD ROCK CAFE TO GAMBLE CHANGE SOME OF YOUR CHAIRS. !!!

Price, location

The location of the hotel right on the boardwalk.
    • Luxury King Room – Non-Smoking

The 2 hour wait to get our roon, the bathroom was dirty and phones didnt work. There was a leak over the bathtub

The location of the hotel right on the boardwalk. You could order things thru your television

The bed was comfortable.
    • Premium King Room – Non-Smoking

Our stay was horrible. I would give this a 1. I dont now how the rating ended up being a 2.9. The pictures are just a few from the rooms we walked into that were supposed to be clean and I was told, “Luxuriant” room. I called the morning of just to verify all the information. When we arrived, we used the express check in kiosk to save time at the desk. Check in is at 4pm. We walked up to our room about 4:15 to find housekeeping just beginning to clean the room. They said if we wait 15 minutes, they would clean it. But since Im really funny about cleanliness, and they didn’t even start the bathroom, we said we would just go back down. Then they put us in a different room... Room #2 was a crackerbox compared to the 400sq ft room we paid extra for with a view. So the view was nice BUT the room was dirty. Chair ripped, dust and dirt on side table like it wasnt wiped in a fee weeks, Michelob beer cans in the trashcan, and stains on the rug ETC. I took pictures and called the front desk. We go back downstairs with our bags AGAIN. We explain and just get Im sorry, they gave us a $50 credit. And put us in room #3. We head back up praying this will be better. We are there to spend time with friends and celebrate a birthday so you can imagine how we are feeling about not being able to enjoy our first few hours relaxing. We are parents of 5 children! And we planned on coming and enjoying the pool for a few hours before getting dressed and meeting with friends. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN. After coming to room #3, it was the correct size but the floor had not been vacuumed, we have more pics of at least four pieces of things on the rug. Also, dirty side tables again, the chairs in this room were so stained with dirt the color was actually dark brown. I cannot tell you how disgusted I was... The toilet clearly wasn’t cleaned. Nothing smelled like it had been cleaned and for a nonsmoking floor (#27) it sure didn’t smell like it.

The bed was comfortable.

Perfect location on the boardwalk and the staff was perfectly welcoming and helpful.
    • Premium King Room – Non-Smoking – Bally’s Tower

The hallway in the Bally’s tower smelled of mildew and smoke. It was overpowering and stomach-turning. Also, the elevators while very fast and efficient were scary to many people.

Bed was comfy. Room was spacious and the view from the 47th floor was amaaazing! Bathroom was luxurious and very large with a whirlpool bathtub! Elevators move at light speed! Bally’s tower location.

Awful. I'll never stay here again.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds – Non-Smoking

Hidden charges everywhere, and incredibly rude staff. Resort fees cover "free local calls," wifi, and use of the gym. The hotel pool closed at 6, and cost 10$ per person. Also, I paid to upgrade the room, and could not tell you what the difference was.

It's close to the boardwalk.

Creepy
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

Our room was very dated. It hasn't been touched since the 70s. There even was a box tv that only had static in the bathroom. I felt like we were placed there to be murdered. Very creepy room. Lights flickered. Just weird!!

The live music in the Wild West

I don't know if I would stay at Bally's again. Gambling was more even at other casinos.
    • Luxury King Room – Dennis Tower

After the amount of money we spent for the room, the pool was still charging us $5.00 per person. We got to the pool at 5:30 PM and was told that there was a fee to use the pool and the pool closed at 6. Beach is free. Other hotels' pools are free. They didn't take the discount from the coupons used off at checkout. No discounts and no promotions applied even after gambling for 4 days straight. Guy Fieri's restaurant was a complete let down.

The room was very comfortable. The maid service was exceptional. The property was very easy to get around. Easy access to restaurants and boardwalk and beach. Buca restaurant was awesome and reasonable for breakfast and dinner.

Needs some serious redos
    • Luxury King Room – Dennis Tower

The girl at the check in was very unpleasant. Staff need to learn to smile when greeting people. Bathroom and overall decoration is old, needs some serious re do’s, especially the shower and sinks in bathroom.

Well located and comfortable bed and pillow

It was a one night (Mon) stay. Only cause we got a deal via email
    • Luxury Room with Two Double Beds – Non-Smoking – Bally’s Tower

Checking process HORRIBLE we waited 55 Min in line

A real valise for the deal we got. (Not a full rate) Rooms are clean, beautiful. We got a great view. Location is amazing. In the center of everything. The check in process HORRIBLE. WE WAITRD 55 Min. To check in. We arrived at 12:00pm, to check in (was empty desk) but they told us to come back at 04:00pm unless we will Be charge an extra $ 10 for early checking....but there is no room, they will txt us when it’s ready.... When we came back at 03:05pm....the nightmare began

We will be back.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds – Non-Smoking

Hung out at the pool and spa area during our trip and the pool was gross. Stuff floating around in it and it just seemed icky.

Had an overall good experience Guys restaurant staff and food was excellent. I will be back to Bally’s.

Wonderful and I would be more than happy to stay again.
    • Luxury Double Room – Dennis Tower

The only downside to staying here is there not a lot of free amenities at this hotel. It would have been nice if the indoor activities was included in the hotel pricing.

Check in and check out was quick and easy. Plenty of choices close by for food. Conveniently located in the center of the boardwalk. After hours entertainment was wonderful.

Very pleasant stay and would consider staying again- the prices could be a little more competitive.
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

The price for the buffet (breakfast) seemed to be on the high side.

The room was nice- would be better if they had a jacuzzi. The ocean view was very nice and the bed was quite comfortable.

I enjoyed the location and how it was so convenient to get...
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

Dennis tower is the older part of Ballys. I learned the hard way that next time i’m not booking for Dennis tower. It was old, and a little frumpy. We found a box cutter under the chair in the room we stayed in, and the safety was busted on it. Not very comforting to find something like that. A woman behind us while we checked out said that in her room in Dennis tower had mold all over. So, we love Ballys, just not Dennis tower.

I enjoyed the location and how it was so convenient to get to everything on the boardwalk. Centrally located and so very close to the beach. The staff was friendly and understanding (not referring to cleaning staff). They gave us $40 off for being slightly dissatisfied.

I booked this hotel almost 3 months in advance, and because...
    • Luxury King Room – Dennis Tower

I booked this hotel almost 3 months in advance, and because I checked in after 11 p.m. the front desk informed me that the room they are giving me is the only one left. After seeing the room I demanded a different one and the front desk told me that no matter how far in advance I book a room I'm still going to get whatever's available. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL!! GO TO TROPICANA INSTEAD!!!

Not worth the money
    • Premium King Room – Non-Smoking

Dirty carpets, dirty bedsheets, dirty restroom, dirty shower and bathtub. NO FACILITIES. , no microwava in room, no drinking water for guests.

I have always stayed at Bailey's for the last 30 years...
    • Luxury Room with Two Double Beds – Smoking – Bally’s Tower

Housekeeping did not come for 2 days almost ran out of tp..really do not have any wort while promotions

I have always stayed at Bailey's for the last 30 years and always liked the location

The location and the bed.
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

I didn’t like the fact that the doors slam shut super hard and wake you up because it’s so loud. You can hear people talking outside your room in the hallway (super loudly). The pool should be included in all the fees.

The location and the bed.

Very nice :)
    • Luxury Room with Two Double Beds – Smoking – Bally’s Tower

We went on a Monday and a lot of the restaurants were only open on weekends.

Bed was very comfortable. For $10 you could check in early (befoe 3) and as one customer in line said you get one of the better rooms. Our room had a wonderful view and was very nice.

The bed was very soft and comfortable.
    • Luxury King Room – Non-Smoking

I didn't like that you had to pay for the pool n spa.we already spending good money to stay in that hotel so to pay extra to use the pool in the vacinity was obserd

The bed was very soft and comfortable.the room was spacious.

Overall I had a great experience and I would definitely come back
    • Luxury Double Room – Dennis Tower

The hotel is almost like a maze I feel Like it’s easy to get lost in there but that’s the way the design is the hotel people Can’t help that

Me and my boyfriend came late for check in and we got hooked us with a nicer room than we paid for since our room wasn’t ready.

They didnt provide us an invoice with my company details.
    • Premium King Room with Ocean View - Non-Smoking - Bally's Tower

They didnt provide us an invoice with my company details. They told us that its not possible as we booked it though Booking.com. But i get invoices from all hotels after Booking.com bookings.

Guest service was pleasant, the hotel is right on the board...
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

I stayed on the 41st floor and the whole floor had a stench. I think they cleaned the rugs with old water or didn’t let them dry... it smelled like mildew.

Guest service was pleasant, the hotel is right on the board walk,and my room was nice for the price.

If you want to get ripped off and be charged for everything you should stay at Ballys!!
    • Luxury King Room – Non-Smoking

They charged the highest fees than any other hotel around. They also charged just to use the pool! I have never had to pay extra to use anything in a hotel I was staying in. I will never stay there again.

The room was very nice and the location was perfect.

Friendly staff, but that's about it.
    • Deluxe King Room – Non-Smoking – Dennis Tower

We stayed in the Dennis Tower where the hallways were dated and dirty. Although the room was clean and comfortable the layout was odd and the windows were frosted, so we could not see outside. We will most likely never return to Atlantic City, not due to the hotel or staff, but because of the lack of attractions and the abundance of homeless people asking for money.

We enjoyed Guy Fieri's Restaurant and Harry's Oyster Bar. Guy Fieri's located on the 6th floor was excellent once we found where it was located. Happy hour, buck a shuck was a great deal at Harry's! Staff overall were excellent at both restaurants as well as the front desk and security throughout the property. Staff were very friendly, inviting, and hospitable.

Browse Bally's Atlantic City Hotel & Casino traveller photo gallery