Reviews of Baymont by Wyndham Kissimmee 2.5 stars

4156 West Vine Street, Kissimmee, FL 34741 , USA

#174 of 235 hotels in Kissimmee

6.1

5.9

The hotel staff was great.

The Hotel itself was not in the best location. live in residence hanging out at nights and the driveway to the Hotel was very dark.

The hotel staff was great.

Room was clean for the most part, beds were comfortable, ...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Run down area, people smoking weed right outside the window all night, pool was dirty, carpet by mini fridge was soaked

Room was clean for the most part, beds were comfortable, front desk clerk was friendly

I didn’t liked at all it’s just dirty

The room smell so bad everything and there was old the sheets had hairs they didn’t clean out room for one day they never chance the sheets ... we didn’t have any towels and toilet paper ...people they at night they are talking and listen to music and no body said nothing it was 3 am everyday it was the same please so and find other hotels this one it’s not good at all people at the loony they don’t care what you tell them ..... you never go to this hotel never !!!! The carpet it’s nasty gross dont go here !!!!! I had a bad experience with this people but if you go here you will see how the inside of hotel it just gross.....I Stay there with my family it was very bad experience!!!!! You will see trash outside they don’t clean ... I have to wear my shoes all the time because the carpet it’s just dirty

I didn’t liked at all it’s just dirty

Great value for a fantastic price, wonderful experience!

I would have appreciated better/bigger towels

We asked for a room that was near the pool, and they gave us one right next to it. We asked for a late check out seeing we didn't check in until after midnight, they allowed us to stay until 2pm, no charge. Breakfast was awesome with a good selection and we really appreciated that. All staff was very nice and our room was very clean.

Will be coming there every month will find a different Hotel

Beds where like a rock, would be better off sleeping on the floor. Hot water could not keep up with the demand. Went to check in and all the staff did was speak Spanish, in the middle of checking me in staffn decided to hold a 4 minute conversation in Spanish, Very rude.

Could not sleep .to much noise to long.

To much noise all night long.i had to ask a couple outside my door to go away.never again at,baymont.lots of refuges there.

Loud guests.children very loud.

I will think twice before, I book this hotel again. I didn’t even took pictures, I just ran out.

I didn’t like the room location though. The hotel could accommodate me in the main area. Not in the back were people were permanent guess and they were doing suspicious things. Smell very bad as mold. Power went out and I have to check out earlier and my mom were scare due the darkness. I told the owner and they didn’t even gave us a discount.

I did like the location,

Was not impressed with this stay. One of the worst bookings I have made

Electric went out not from weather. Linens were not in room. Pool was not cleaned. Could not turn air down. Elevator did not work and we were on the third floor. Hotel was difficult to locate from road.

Price

Short & not sweet!

Bugs in the room. Mysterious stains on sheets. Cracks on showerwalls. Mysterious dark stuff on ceiling. Did not have info of my booking when I arrived.Cocktail establishment behind the motel. Didn't feel safe!

It was a room...

Very nice area and great place to stay. Worth the money you spend.

Traffic is bad near entrance and the entrance is hard to see so I passed it accidentally and had to endure bad traffic trying to turn around and get in.

The bed and pillows were comfy. The room was clean. There was basic cable and WiFi available. The pool area was clean. Staff was nice.

Worst place we ever stayed!

EVEVYTHING!!!!!!!

Worst place we ever stayed!!! Filthy! cig burns on furniture graffiti on back of gross bathroom door. Looks like it’s nevr be cleaned kept shoes on whole time not the best of neighborhoods hotels nearby were booked. Sleeping in our car would have been better

We would return to this location.

We ask for a ground floor but ended up on the third floor.

Free WiFi and cable. Coffee maker, microwave, mini fridge in the room. The also leave swan folded wash cloths on the counter. That was cute.

... roaches in room = definition of a "roach motel"!! ...certainly *not* up to Wyndham standards!

1. Roaches (from 3/16" to 1/2" long) crawling on countertop surfaces and in drawers where we had clothes. 2. Black mold in upper right part of shower (near ceiling) 3. The bathroom sink faucet not anchored to sink 4. Shower faucet was very loose and practically falling off. 5. Because of Items #1 to #4, we didn't feel comfortable taking advantage of the free breakfast.

Low cost but worn choice in a good location for business in Kissimmee or long drive to Disney.

Intensely mediocre breakfast options. Rooms rather threadbare. No clothes hangers. Frayed curtains. Stained carpets. TV cable not properly connected. Rusted metal fixtures in shower. Whole place needs renovation.

Price. Beds OK.

The rooms were clean.

Housekeeping came and Banged (Hard) on my door,Scaring the heck out of my children... @ 10:30 a.m ,Screaming Check-Out !! And that we have to leave NOW 😡. And Residents stood on balcony’ss playing LOUD music all night...Nice/clean rooms,But that’s ALL;You’re Better off staying inside

The rooms were clean.Had a smell...But once that was aired out,I was Content

A very bad experience.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The carpet and the walls were dirty. The sink and the bathtub were thick. A very old place and the people around bad news... I do not recommend the hotel. Far from the parks.

For $133 for three days and two nights, I got what I paid for. Would I return? Probably not

I did not like that there was a few, small bugs in the room. I did not like that the “breakfast” contained no meat so the only options were cereal, a waffle, or donuts/bagel with a variety of juice. I did not like the Oder that was in our room. I asked for a non-smoking and the Oder was not smoke but it was a stench. I did not like that there were stains in the bathroom from where it looked like old pee had not been cleaned up. I did not like that there was holes in the walls that had not been repaired.

I liked that it was close to a lot of stores and restaurants and parks. I liked that the tv had a lot of good channels even though even someone changed the controls to spanish and I do not speak a single sentence of Spanish. I liked that the water was hot and the beds was clean-for the most part. I liked that check-in and check-out were easy and simple.

Please don’t stay at this place! You will regret it.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Rooms smelled horrible. Everything in room broken. Tv remote taped together. Table in room broken. Staff was the worst I’ve ever experienced. Horrible horrible place. No customer service at all.

It was fine for the two night stay.

Thin walls.

It was clean and spacious. Had a Continental breakfast. Although the walls are thin, it was fine, as the people next door did not stay up too late.

Room and bathroom were dirty!

Room and bathroom were dirty!! Floors were stained, bathroom faucet was so wobbly it felt like it was going to fall off. Absolutely gross. I've always loved Baymont, but not planning on going back anytime soon!

Not a 4.2

Permanent Hotel residents had no respect for overnight GUESTS , loud and allowing their children to run outside until late at night. It like staying the night in low income housing.

Served the purpose I needed, had family at the hospital, just needed a place to sleep.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The breakfast could have been better, it was just cereal and waffles. Also there were several people that hung out loudly in the parking lot.

Bed was very comfy, staff was super friendly and helpful.

The room itself was comfortable and the employees were pleasant and helpful.

Limited selection for breakfast. They ran out of pastry early in the am, Very limited number of stations on the cable tv.

Comfy bed, pleasant emloyees.

Don't bring the kids and find another hotel!

Staff was not guest friendly! Fema residents left trash on walk way every day! Loud area with thin walls...rooms need updating and remodeling all around! Poor wifi!

Absolutely nothing about this hotel!

Most horrible hotel in Kissimmee. Do not stay!!!

The night manager has zero personality. The room was so gross. There was a hole in the wall in the bathroom, the bathtub and shower need replacing. Toilet seat was painted a few years ago to grade it. The tv remote was half eaten. Seems the other guest all live there year round. This type of hotel is not what I would expect out of a Baymont or Wydham. Felt so unsafe, left asap when we woke up in the morning.

The morning girl working the desk had a nice personality.

My stay at Baymont was great.

I didn't find the laundry until the last day

I love the front desk staff, breakfast was great, the rooms were clean and had all of the toiletries, and towels we needed

It was a good hotel to stay for a place to sleep, but not to enjoy.

No channel guide. Bath tub had mold in it. Did not smell good. and was a little bit dirty. Some of the lamps did not work. I was just to busy to mention it.

The location was good. The staff was nice as they let me check in a little bit early and let me check out late.

I like that breakfast was included - made things so much...

I didn't like how there was not a pool/swimming area for toddlers/kids

I like that breakfast was included - made things so much easier when travelling with a toddler

Great hotel stay.

I had two beds in my room. One of the beds sat very low and made it uncomfortable to sleep. Im glad I was able to sleep in the other bed comfortably.

Free wifi and reasonable price

I was aggrivated by the fact that our group of 6 people were...

For the price, it was not worth the cost. I would expect to spend half that mcuh money for the ammenities and facilities that were provided.

I was aggrivated by the fact that our group of 6 people were split into 2 rooms without a joining door. I do believe that the term inn and suites is a bit of a misnomer, there is nothing suite about this glorified motel. Pun intended.

I won't recommend this hotel to anybody.

Bed was not comfortable and had some like bedbugs. The humidity smell in the room was too high. There was a bag with garbage all night in the corridor, very close to my room door. The room looked dirty, not good maintenance service.

Staff was nice, fast checking, but when I leave at 6 am there was nobody in the frontdesk, I left the keys on the counter.

Could have been much better for the price

For the price of the room. Toilet water was on the floor ,room was damp (sheets, floor) fridge looked older then me... brownish red stuff on sheets hair.. so if it's over 80 bucks don't stay

Beds where super comfy

Room had a good nightly rate.

People hanging out outside their rooms all hours of the night. There was a hole in bathroom wall. Carpet needed cleaning.

Room had a good nightly rate. 20 minutes from Disney.

There were no safety lock on door drapes looked like they...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

There were no safety lock on door drapes looked like they had blood on them paint job in room was bad I could have done better bed springs are shot table cracked molding cracked inch of ice in ice box there was broken piece of glass on floor dirt in cupboard looked like a truckers stop or drug deal room was like being on the wrong side of Miami not where you would take a child to didn't feel safe!!!!!!

It had a separated section for the kitchenette which made it...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The room we had was a smoking room which contained a lot of burned marked everywhere and roaches.

It had a separated section for the kitchenette which made it feel like an apartment or studio.

Look for a better hotel, this one sucks!!

We had 3 rooms, none were in a good condition. All the rooms were hot (the air conditioner was barely working), there were missing light bolts, the sink was cracked, the restroom vent didn't work and what's worst in one room part of the carpet was wet and smelled like mildew. It was nothing like the pictures in the ad. I would give this hotel 1 star. Never again will I return to this hotel. Worst hotel I have stayed at.

The only good thing is that it was about 20 minutes away from Disney.

House Keeping does NOT clean rooms

I checked in July 1st and left July 4th and my bed was never made,floor never vacuumed and bathroom and sink, and counters were never wiped down. House keeping just picked up my dirty towels off the floor and replaced with new towels. One day they picked up towels and didn't brought fresh towels. So when I got back from Disney at midnight I had to walk to Front desk for towels because the lady at Front desk refused to bring them to me and told me I had to come get them myself. There were 3 lights over the sink and only 1 worked. The 2 lights above the night stand never worked. I stayed in room 315

The bed was comfortable. Price was reasonable.

It was okay for the price we paid.

The first room was 105, there was a musty odor in the room, the fridge's freezer was coated with ice, the handle had green sludge in the corners, the bathroom sink was badly stained/cracked and the bathroom tub was despicable with permanent dirt build up and black mold present in the caulking, I dare not put my shoes on the surface. The Check-in Clerk politely let us check another room and that was great and there were huge potholes entering the complex from main highway made night driving in/out very hazardous.

Apartment 203, The room had some updating, beds/pillows were clean and soft/comfortable, carpet was well maintained and the fridge/microwave were clean, no odors upon entering and staying, A/C was clean and odor free, etc.

Not 5 stars but worth the price

since the property is set back from the road a sign indicated were to turn into the property would be helpful,had to make a couple of u-turns to get into the property

well worth the price ,but if I were staying longer than 1 night probably would stay at a different hotel

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

I didn't like my stay!

The beds,the stains on the sink & counter,drapery,bedding,smell, towels, broken faucet handle, elevator not working, continental breakfast,insects (roaches)

The wet bar

Horrible hotel!! Keep looking!!!! I wish I had!

The bed was absolutely horrible! It sank in the middle. The towels had a dingy look to them. The breakfast was not as I expected, no meat was offered. The ice machine didn't have any ice!!! The overall experience was horrible. Definitely will not be staying here again!

I asked at the time , I booked this reservation, that I was...

I asked at the time , I booked this reservation, that I was allergic to mildew and mold, my first room assigned, I refused it because of mildew. The mattress in the room was sinking a little in the middle, very uncomfortable, I stayed 3 nights, paying a total of 287.07 and plus I am a Wyndham rewards customer. Baymont rooms, needs a complete remodel. The pictures that you are showing on Booking . Com, is nothing like the rooms. Thank you The cleaning lady and front desk lady was very polite and glad to help.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

You get what you pay for. Cheap quality.

It was a handicap room and yet the tub was slippery. Found a roach and a bee. There was mold. Light bulbs missing. Pillows were awful. Whole room needs an overhaul.

Good value for money, but very tired overall.

New towels and a cleaner bath is needed.

The room was clean, except the bath was stained and dirty. The towels were clean, but very worn. The position was disappointing with many empty buildings and shops. The breakfast was adequate and well set out. The pool was clean and the staff were friendly. Good value for money and free wifi was a definite plus.

Bed was very comfy

There was hardly any water pressure in the shower and not all the lights worked in the bathroom so it was very dim. Also, only the ice machine on the second floor was working and I was staying on the third. I needed something brought to my room and they didn't have staff to do that so I had to grab my kids and take them down with me since I was the only adult.

Bed was very comfy

Don't stay here
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Room was old and catpet was dirty in the corners. It smelled musty. There were crumbs on the chairs. Towels in bathroom were hard and worn out. It was an accessible room but did not have roll-in bathtub and no chair to place in bathtub for showering.

Bed was firm.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

I love this place!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Everything was perfect. As soon as my partner and i walked in we were greeted with a familiar face and she remembered us from all the previous times weve stayed here.

Stay away

Tub had been painted over to try to conceal the old tub but paint was chipping exposing the old dirty tub... towels where dirty ... Sewage smell in the room.

Nothing at all hotel is very old and dirty roaches in room ..

Nightmare at Baymony inn

Everything mold in bathromm no ice machine on first floor no soda also on first floor ac not cooling and bes broke gave way.

Mold in the bathroon,Ac not coolong right tv control wasent working and one of the beds inthe room laid down on it and gave way felt to the floor will never stay there and will not recoment.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Old broke down gross

Had to switch rooms toilet was full of poop and old black dirt all over sink.im a single mom with a child put us in the back of building were there were groups of creepy men. Then we switched rooms wasnt much better old toilet peeling and cracks in shower amd on sink coffee was the grossest coffee ever tasted ...room service came to my room at 10 when check out was at 11 and not once but 3 times if they were rushing us out very disappointed

The bed was comfy

comparable to a motel not hotel
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The phone was inop, the room was outdated, carpets & curtains were stained, minor holes in walls, scratches & dents, the TV was outdated, the beds were super old we actually sunk into the mattress, it was on a metal frame which squeaked insesintly, the shower head squirted on the side which caused the whole bathroom floor to get soaked, no TV Guide, the fan in the bathroom didn't work.

I enjoyed the fact that we got a good deal at an okay place that was sadly located in a not-so-great area, meaning sketchy people staying there & plenty of homeless in area walking around property. Having the AMF just behind the property was nice as we were able to enjoy that. The housekeeping staff was super friendly & helpful. The pool was the best part, well maintained and we had the pool to ourselves for about 2 hours. Theres no doubt the room was cleaned, as clean as staff could possibly get it.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Cheap to stay, find someplace else for breakfast
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Stains on sheets and blankets. Coffee was just about the worst I've ever had.

Decent breakfast, room was big and included a fridge and plenty of storate space.

You get what you pay for!

The beds need to be replaced. The one elevator they did have was out of order the whole 3 days I was there. So I had to walk up 3 flights of stairs with small children. We needed some extra paper cups and when we called the front desk all the guy said was "NO". No explanation, nothing. Just No. The only good thing about this location was that it is close to everything.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

Overall poor experience.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Hard to find. Junky old hotel relabeled with Baymont signs. Not even close to quality of previous Baymonts I have stayed.Handicapped room that had a tub without slip prevention in the bottom. Started to slip when stepping in with shower on, grabbed hand rail to prevent fall and it came off in my hand. I fell backward on my elbow and the back of my head. Received a concussion that had to be monitored with restricted activity. Very dizzy from concussion next morning, did not get to breakfast until 9:01. It was closed already.

Bed was ok.

Poor

The toilet was lose when you sit the whole thing move ,trash on. Back of the table and the carpet was peeling ,mold in the bathroom and the handle to turn on the shower was lose audit had patches probably had a leak on the ceiling didn't do a good job on painting looks nasty.breakfast not good rather go outside to eat.sorry I don't think I will go there again,and won't recommend it to anyone.

The bed was ok

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Served the purpose

Room outdated and only clean superficiallly. Don't look behind the nightstand. Lots of noise from planes all day long, noise from people in the night. Area looks derelict and not very safe.

Friendly staff. Good continental breakfast selection including waffles. Supermarket within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

The gentleman working the night shift was very nice and...

The first room we were given had not been cleaned. There was garbage on the floor including an empty beer case and it was clear the coffee pot and cups had been used. I went back to the front desk to tell them, they quickly gave me a new room and even went to ensure it was cleaned.

The gentleman working the night shift was very nice and helpful

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

would not book again

bathroom smelled like vomit coffee pot in room didn't work carpet wet in room killed a roach in room set back off road - kinda scary surroundings

wifi was good breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Get your elevator working
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I didn't like the fact that I asked for a bottom floor room because I had a hip replacement recently. And they didn't give me one. They put me on the third floor but after I got up on the third floor the elevator quit working and I had to come down three flights of steps.

I liked the cleanliness, I like the size of the room.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Look elseware.

They couldn't find key to open fitness center door for 15 min. They didn't have air on in there. Charged $5.00 over advertised price at check out. Breakfast untill 10, it was all cleaned up & away at 9:30. I just got coffee.

Would stay again anytime
    • King Room - Disability Access/Smoking

I loved the cleanliness, the service was wonderful, and overall it was a great stay. The last time I used booking.com it was a travel lodge and it was horrible. We had to clean her own room to be able to stay. This was much better.

It was o.k. as we did not stay long during the daytime.

It is an older hotel, but some updating may be recommended. The hotel is a bit back from the road so we missed it the first time and the buildings around it are empty and not kept. We hardly saw any of the staff and the breakfast area could be cleaner.

There was a hole in the bathroom wall.

There was a hole in the bathroom wall. The bathroom didn't seem clean. I'm glad I only stayed one night because I refused to take a shower in that tub. The wash rag was very cheap, it ripped while I was washing my face.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

oh my God

BAYMONT INN KISSIMMEE, where do I begin ? Room 332 was a disaster. fridge didn't work to keep insulin cold, 6 lights/light fixtures in the room---3 worked used band-aid & multiple hairs on the bathroom floor, some unknown stain on the sink. button on phone to call "front desk"---did not work. one bar of soap to share for 2 people, really ????

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Nice hotel in a bad area.

It was secluded. Off in the back. No lights on the street leading to the hotel. Most of the businesses around the hotel were closed. It looked like an area that would attract vagrants. Felt uncomfortable, not safe.

I liked being close to my event.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

The walking dead hotel

I did not like the surroundings. I did not like the fact that a door was in our room connected to the next room covered with a mirror in disguise. The room to our left looked like someone lived there , there was no door card slot. I did not like the fact that the blow dryer almost got on fire as soon as I tried to use it. The bath tub was dirty, there was hair in the drain. The toilet was really ugly and chipped and old, hardly flushed. The towels were thin and cheap The pillows smelled , when I removed the pillow sheets the pillows were dirty. Please change those for the love of other peoples health. My kids took showers with socks on and walked in socks as well we slept on our own sheets not to catch bed bugs because I am sure you had if the place looked like slump. There were bums sleeping across in the abandoned restaurants. The pool had hair swimming in it. Did not let my kids even put there toes in the water. On our way back from our fun Disney adventure we walked upstairs and all we can smell was weed , then we slept with the most annoying alarm noise from the room next door for 5 hours non stop beeping. The location looked like a scene from The walking dead. I already told everyone on my Instagram and Facebook about this place , its a do not enter zone. I wish I can get my money back. False propaganda from whats online.

I liked the fact that it was only 1 night that we stayed there because I do not see myself staying there again or recommending to anyone while I am still alive to book a room there.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Glad was only for 1 night

The coffee was horrible and there was a big lack of choices even for a continential breakfast.

The Room was ok but the mattresses needs to be replaced. and there was a cute mini kitchenette minus the stove.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Good for a quick stay. Older hotel so not asthetically oleasant

I found the drinking water to be very poor. This was most likely city water uncontrollable by the hotel.Older hotel so some appliances such as hair dryer were worm out.The staff was veryresponsive to my concerns for safety regarding that. The faucet on the tub was broken but did still function.

Helpful and courteous desk agents.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Look elswhere....Pay a bit more if you have to...unless you enjoy the smell of mold.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room smelled moldy. The entire location is in dire need of upgrades. The staff was subpar. Person behind the desk kept me waiting while she finished what was obviously a personal phone call. Very poor.

The location was good

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

We were evacuated from Hurricane Matthew and you staff was...

Needs some TLC on the outside. Rooms were great, clean, but painting would help.

We were evacuated from Hurricane Matthew and you staff was very accommodating. Good place, great price.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

Worst stay ever

Everything . This Place Was Disgusting And Smelled Like Mold and Cigerettes. My Room Was Supposed to be non smoking. I asked for a different room And the attendant asked me is the room ok for her to fold the sheets back up and rent it to a smoker. Like how nasty and unsanitary is that. I asked for my money back so we can find a new room and she told me to wait till the morning when her manager comes. Her manager wouldn't give me my money back either. My babies, sis and nephew woke up with bite marks on them and my nephew vommitted all morning . Worst experience ever

Bedbug in room 101 people walking up and down , looks like...

Bedbug in room 101 people walking up and down , looks like people live there

The location people hung out on property for

The location people hung out on property for

it was decent for the price

the mattress was very indented

it was decent for the price