Reviews of Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis 2.5 stars

1540 Brookville Crossing Way, Warren Township, Indianapolis, IN 46239, USA

#41 of 129 hotels in Indianapolis

King size bed needed to be replaced long ago. Uncomfortable, bowed to the center making it very difficult to lay flat.

Clean, friendly staff, great location, breakfast was good.

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

For the price I paid, I expected a nicer room and better breakfast. The breakfast was meh. The gravy was nice and hot but the biscuits are kept with the bread. My suggestion would be to heat the biscuits.

The staff was great. The location was quiet and easy to get too. The bed was super comfortable. Our jacuzzi tub was great.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room where the pool is, is very "bright" meaning that sound seems to be magnified so that the noise of many children is very loud. Would be nice if they invested in some sound deadening material to put on ceiling.

My daughter loved the swimming pool, and was great that it is open 24/7. Staff is very helpful and friendly.

• Deluxe King Suite with Hot Tub and Balcony - Non-Smoking

I could hear the other rooms being cleaned very early before we checked out. I went to get breakfast and the cleaning carts were all in the hallway in the way.

Room was great. I loved that the pool was open 24 hours for adults. Breakfast selection was awesome. Staff very friendly.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had to make sure I was given the right room when checking in the woman tried to give me a man's room with wrong keys and if I didn't ask to sign the paper I wouldn't have know it was the wrong name. It took a very long time to check in.

It was clean the people were nice and they gave me a late check out. It was pretty easy with our 2 dogs. Food was near by

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a musty rain wet carpet smell at first. It did rain but maybe there was a leak or open window that got the carpet wet. Other than that it still was worth the money.

The pool was great! Friendly staff. And my bed was comfortable. Overall, pleasant stay.

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

The spa tub in our room was missing a jet head, but biggest issue was the TV was not loud enough to be heard if A/C unit or spa tub was running. If they were running, you would have to be within a foot of the TV to hear it, even when volume was on max.

The in-room spa tub was comfortable for both my husband and I to relax in together. Both of us being bigger people, it is difficult to find a spa tub that would accommodate both of us, so we could relax together. The few hotels that offer an in-room spa tub are either too expensive or the spa tub is very uncomfortable for two larger people.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location is a little out of the way. I had trouble following the navigation and got lost for awhile before finding it. But I get lost a lot. I was able to take an Uber from the hotel to the medical district and back for under $20/trip in about 20 minutes (not rush hour).

Everything was clean and the room was nice. I stayed at this location before so I knew I didn't have to bring my own pillow because the pillows are nice. The indoor pool and hot tub are open for adults 24 hrs. Staff was great. The free breakfast was okay. Pastries, biscuits and gravy, make your own waffles, scrambled egges, sausage, coffee, apple and orange juice.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the location was a bit difficult to find off highway. gps signal keep rerouting us.

the employees were attentive even though we arrived late in the evening. the morning breakfast was an added bonus.hot and cold items on the menu. the make your own waffles are my favorite . check in and out went smoothly

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

The grounds outside could of been more comfortable and easier on the eyes, the outside furniture was plastic, lots of children going in and out of the pool unsupervized.

The bed was comfortable, could of used nicer pillows, king sized bed with tiny pillows, enjoyed the hottub, could of used more privacy for it though, wish the vanity and mirror were inside the bathroom.

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

I left a note with my reservation that we wouldn’t arrive until the wee hours. They couldn’t contact me because I was working so they gave my room to someone else. When we arrived they gave us a different room at a reduced rate so it turned out okay but we were still a little disappointed.

It was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Price was affordable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had trouble getting the room cool enough but that may have been because the area was experiencing record temperatures for the time af year.

The beds were amazing and the continental breakfast had way more than we expected. There were several hot options along with the typical cold options

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking was a little right because the property was full

Breakfast was good and there were a lot of entrances that were convenient for where our room was located

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We really appreciated the pool in the evening time. Everyone was very helpful and kind...We will go back there each time we take our student back to IUPUI in the late summer and spring.

The fitness center need more equipment. Add a cheese option for the eggs.

The cleanliness of the room. The breakfast and staff was courteous and helpful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was very unhappy about my credit card being charged before I arrived, when I was explicitly told on the third party site that no charges would be incurred until I arrived. The internet did not work in my room and the desk person tried to help but indicated she would bring an ethernet cord and never showed back up. This was very problematic since I was presenting at a conference and need to do a large amount of work to prepare. I tried each of the many (5 or 6) internet connections throughout my time and never was able to get on the internet. Very disappointing.

If I would have wanted to use the pool, I liked that it was open for adults 24/7. Breakfast was good.

Noisy from 2nd floor. Sensored bathroom light kept turning on and off all night, caused by the commotion in the hallway and on the 2nd floor. "Fitness center" is just a small room with only 3 cardio machines. Extremely limited. Pool is nice, but many windows makes it visible from many areas, so I felt uncomfortable while being watched by workers on premises.

Nice room. Clean. Breakfast was ready before the official time, which was very nice due to my early check out.

Not a thing to report here

What a wonderful change in circumstances involving staying in Baymomt hotel chains. We have had some terrible experiences in Baymont in the recent past and this facility was a breath of fresh air. Bravo franchise owners for the care and staffing in this facility! Clean, well appointed and maintained and staff is great and on point. We will stay here again!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Mostly good stay until finding human feces all over towel rack and reported to manger which acted like I was making a story up but had my children with me so won't stay there again comfortable

• Deluxe King Suite with Hot Tub and Balcony - Non-Smoking

I loved this hotel! Great breakfast, 24 hour access to the pool for adults, and our suite was amazing! I am definitely staying here every time I come to Indianapolis from now on.

Everything was just fine. The only problem was the possibility leak that made the carpet a little wet.

Breakfast was just right to get my day started. The location was just right for the other places i needed to go.

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

Thaty card was charged before I arrived. It states on the site it would not be charged before I got there and it was price matchable if I found it on the same site just at a lower price And I was told by the staff that they don't price match.

I liked that is very nice and clean , quite and comfortable. Also that it was affordable.

• Deluxe King Suite with Hot Tub and Balcony - Non-Smoking

We stayed in a king bed suite it was roomy comfortable and very clean. I was pleasantly surprised by all we got for the price we paid! My new resting place while on the road

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff checking on stair wells, kids were using them as a gathering place. We found food and empty containers on the stairs and had to ask kids to go to their rooms and not play and makenoise in stair wells.

over all ok,disappointed in the so called fitness area.The hours on the pool for adults is great,but kids under 18 should be out of pool sooner, like maybe 8 pm.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was bland and boring. They closed the doors on us before it was over. The room was extremely small for a 2 bed room.

24 hour pool. The staff was friendly.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was very cloudy and there was a lot of hair floating in it. My kids kept pulling hair off themselves and taking clumps out of the pool.

The room was nice and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They need more lights in the pool area. Seeing that their pool area is open til 11pm it should be well lit.

Very clean rooms and facilities. Breakfast was great, eggs, sausage,waffles and biscuits and gravy. Staff was very pleasant.

Pool was smaller then the pictures made it look, gym was 3 pieces of equipment

Breakfast was good,tv had alot of channels and the staff is friendly.room was clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was very cold! It was uncomfortable to stay in it for long periods of time. The breakfast room was on the small side. The staff at breakfast did a great job keeping things cleaned and stocked. It was just just hard to get seat or move around.

Room was comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast had a good variety of food.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool was cold heater went out. Looked around to find an indoor pool. And I didn't use it cause it was to cold.Dr

Breakfast and the hot tub. The kids enjoyed the pool

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The front desk clerk that work the night shift was a VERY rude man!!! The posted rules for the pool only applied to some guests and not others. A group of 12 people who were not guests came in the back door and left from the back door and were very loud, messy and disrespectful! Nothing was done to make them leave. The following evening 3 families with kids tried to swim after the supercross race ended and, though the kids were supervised and well behaved, were not allowed in the pool area. However, the adults who were loud and drinking alcohol in the pool area were allowed to stay and continue to drink and be loud, even after this was pointed out to the clerk

The room was clean and comfortable. The hot tub was nice!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff was friendly helpful but Christian was not very helpful are nice.

Very clean and comfortable place pool was nice and hot tub was great.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very dark at night. It felt like a dark alley driving back to it. You need a sign or 2 lite with hotel name just to make a person feel like they are heading in right way to hotel. Parking lot too small.

Nice staff. Clean

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

The bed very uncomfortable, pillows were small and for two people they gave us 5 pillow for a king bed and they were standard pillow that were flat.. and that the clean staff is loud in the morning.

The hot tub only

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The elevator being so loud by mg room it sounded like and airport landing strip with its movement. Believe the elevator shouldn't of had a room behind it at all. Other wise great place to stay.

That there was an indoor pool and hot. That were open to the adults 24/7. Nice and quiet time for those of us unable to sleep.

Internet horrible. Very time I tune offer devise, it reset to an incorrect time and date and then messaged that could not connect due to wrong date and time. Very frustrating. Never happened anywhere before

Clean and hat we needed. Hot tub that was actually hot.

This question does not apply.

Everything from lobby to our room was clean and orderly. I even observed the cleaning staf had removed what looked to be the ac filter from the unit for cleaning. I highly recommend staying here. Pool area was nice and 24hr.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were unimpressed from the time we walked in. The pictures online were very decieving. You get the cheap motel vibe as soon as you come in. The breakfast room was tiny, the pool was absolutely packed, and the women at the counter rushed us and werent very welcoming. We requested a room on the ground floor with 2 queen beds and we were put on the third floor with 2 double beds. As soon as we stepped into our room we called the front desk to ask for a refund. We ended up staying elsewhere. Our room was very small and musty, a very long walk for the kids, and they told us that they had put someone else in the room that we were suppose to be in. They offered us a rollaway bed as out beds were way to small, and then said our room doesnt have room for a rollaway bed.

• Deluxe King Suite with Hot Tub and Balcony - Non-Smoking

I stayed Friday night to Monday. I paid extra for the pool terrace suite. (Over $500) At 3:30 am on Sunday morning -there was a very loud party with several loud people in the pool area. Very loud and lasted over an hour. I called the front desk - twice, and the overnight person was basically useless. We left for church at 7:30am Sunday morning, and returned at 4:30pm - and our room had not even been made up. When I called down to ask why, I was told “they were short handed on the weekend, and they were full the night before - if I went out into the hallway there should be someone there who I could ask to make it up right away” - really?!? So, I look, there is no one or no sign of housekeeping. I call back down and ask if we could at least get clean towels - eventually, we did. I have stayed here before on several occasions - and it was much better.

Location was convenient.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Felt like it was set back where nothing was at was a little confused when gps had me driving back in a factory area but it was nice inside.

Beds were so comfortable.

• Deluxe King Suite with Hot Tub and Balcony - Non-Smoking

The jacuzzi tub was dirty and had hair in it , also there was mold around it so I didn't get in so I didn't get my money's worth. The sofa had noticeable stains all over it. And I tried to tell the front desk and they just blew me off.

The room was huge !

Payment was a bit of a problem because i had a block of rooms. They all had to be run separately, which my bank didn't like. However the staff worked with us and the problem was worked out. It just took a while.

The staff was great, the room was clean, the indoor pool looked very inviting, there were restaurants around the property, and the property is easy to get in and out of.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Biscuits at breakfast were hard and no towels for.pool I asked the breakfast lady and she was rude, and the laundry lady was rude neither could help. The front desk lady was out putting salt on the sidewalk and she did help.

There was old soap in our shower our window was broke and the lady at the front desk was wonderful!!! The guests across from us were smoking pot and didn't control their kids in the pool. They were annoying but what can ya do.

I did not like that they take an extra fee out of your checking account until after you leave holding up funds in your account I also do not like that the eggs at the buffet or not real eggs and I definitely did not like that the iced parking lot was not under control and someone who I’m pretty sure was uninsured hit my car and I was still expected to check out by 1 o’clock or be charged another night for the hotel room it Seems to me that this sort of inconvenience that was also partly the facilities fault should have perhaps been dealt with a little differently the fact that we had to sit in the lobby all eight of us while waiting for the tow truck to come get my vehicle because we were not allowed to be in the room anymore was really not OK

I like that the swimming pool was open 24 hours a day and I like that the breakfast was free

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

Most of things are good enough, but the air conditioner is very noisy. I was very difficult to fall to sleep when it running. Also the WiFi is too slow.

The bathtub is very nice!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wonderful everything! Pool was warm on a cold winter day. Clean room ,curtious staff, and great Chinese food brought to hotel from nearby restaurant. Will be back asap!

The bed, pillows and the location could have been better, not many places around to eat. We stayed on the first floor and kids were above us, the ceiling is paper thin.

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

Teenagers running through the halls throwing food all over the floors the smell of marijuana in the halls, elevators and in the kitchen

The pool being open through the night

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

My room wasn’t ready when I checked in, but the staff did a great job getting it ready for me. My daughter was with me and the shower was difficult for her to use because of the permanent bench in the shower.

I had an accessible room. It was easy to maneuver through the room. The location was perfect - close to my daughter’s house and easy to get downtown.

The breakfast was lacking. The eggs were horrible and there wasn’t any food left on Sunday morning!!! We had to extend our stay and the front desk made that easy although we ended up staying when a bunch of cheerleaders and dancers were in town. The hotel did not control the children nor did the parents. They took over the pool and hot tub. The parents took over the lobby and you could hear the roar all over the first floor of the hotel. We had to complain numerous times for the kids and parents to keep it down. We stayed for business and we expected the hotel to keep the noise level to a minimum.

The room was comfortable

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool area could have been warmer considering how cold it was outside.

We loved the pool and hot tub, free breakfast and layout of the building. It was close to Indiana Farmers Coliseum.

The breakfast. Both of the waffle makers were out of order. The eggs seemed as if they had been baked for over an hour.

It was clean and easy to get to from the highway. Both check in and checkout were a breeze.

Bathroom was tight and shower spray adjuster too high for me to reach.

Good Value. We arrived at 11 PM and and got back on the road at 5:00 AM. No time for coffee or breakfast.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We booked a handicap accessible room & while 'technically' accessible the space was very tight for maneuvering a wheelchair in.

Staff was friendly & property seemed well maintained. It was nice to have a heated pool.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

EGGS WERENT VERY GOOD. FRONT DESK DID CALL AND REPORT CUSTOMER UNDER ME COMPLAINED OF BUMPING/STOMPING "ALL DAY". IMPOSSIBLE FROM ME I WAS AT A CONFERENCE ALL DAY THEN WENT TO DINNER DOWNTOWN. FRONTDESK SHOULD JUST APOLOGIZE TO CALLER AND NOT BUG FOLKS WHO WERENT EVEN IN ROOM WITH NONSENSE.

ROOM WAS COMFY DIDNT SMELL CLEAN, STALE BUT NO VISIBLE DIRT. SAME WITH HALLWAYS.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Way overpriced. Thought I was booking a suite with a double room and hot tub in the room. Instead it was a small single room, no hot tub in the room in a run down industrial complex for $150.00 for one night. Ridiculously overpriced, could have stayed downtown at the Westin for the money.

staff was nice, hotel seemed clean

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The sink was clogged up inthe room which made me wonder if it was thoroughly cleaned. While we were trying to relax and watch the game the maintenance man was working on the sink. Finally after an hour I asked for a new room.

How close the hotel was in proximity to the venue we were attending.

Breakfast buffet not as good as described.

The front desk staff was tremendous. We had a problem with the TV. The front desk person came to our room & fixed it while we were out. Good comfort. Central location, 10 minutes from Indy. We would stay again. Thanks

Had to take a cold shower due to no hot water. The only response was ... that has happened before. No compensation. I would have been happy with 20 off but she said hot water did t matter.

Nice comfortable room. Everything was just as it should be

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Bathroom smelled like old water. Maybe it was a vent issue? Also the pool and hot tub weren't clean and well maintained.

Easy to get to our room and check in. Clean room and basic needs met.

• Deluxe King Suite with Hot Tub and Balcony - Non-Smoking

I wasn't allowed to check into my room until 3 hours late because of cleaning. After an hour and a half I went home to wait on call to let me know my room was ready and after another hour I called to get a progress report only to find out it was done be being cleaned but no one bothered to call. Also the smell of feces was filling my hallway and my room I had to leave and go buy candles to mask the awful smell. The table lamp on the far side of the bed didn't work either.

The value for the king deluxe room 201 is great!! Easy access to my car and food.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Outdated record made this place look like a cheap motel and the pool area had a extreme smell of bleach

Clean rooms with comfortable bed and good breakfast options

• Deluxe King Suite with Hot Tub and Balcony - Non-Smoking

Could have been more Customer friendly.

Front desk staff didn't greet me with a smile, didn't say much period. Usually they'll tell you you have breakfast included, the pool hours etc. Even grabbing my room key I still said thank you but he didn't tell me your welcome, enjoy your stay, nothing.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staying here was like visiting something which was way past its prime. Both the hotel, the area and the rooms feels like something which has been dying for a long time. The whole hotel needs a renewal and renovations. The other guests are on average quite dodgy, which I suppose is explained by the low cost. The pool is oddly on full display from the lobby. To access the internet you need to go to 10.0.0.1 to login every time you use it. It is obvious that the personell mean well, and the people running this mean well. It wasn't neglected, it is just that it desperately needs to be remade for the current generation of travellers.

The comparatively low cost

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

The only thing I did not like, is that you have to have a $150 deposit if you want to pay in cash. We did not end up paying cash like we planned on, but I understand why you would need a deposit, but I wish it was a lesser value than $150. Our room didn't even cost $150 so it was the only thing I disliked.

When we first arrived, it was easy to locate the front office and doors and we parked right up front. We were able to check in within a couple of minutes and get the keys to our King Standard Suite. We parked around back because the woman at the front desk told us that we could see our car from our window if we parked in a specific area so we did that. We were walking distance from Subway and then there are a few other restaurants and stores right across the street like Family Dollar, McDonald's, Burger King and a sports bar). The pool was big and inside and felt great! Cold walk back upstairs so I recommend bringing a beach towel if you have one! The room was great! We got one with a hot tub inside and our daughter loved it and it was very relaxing and a great stay!!

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

Bed was way too low for me; hard to get out of in the morning as I have Fibromyalgia. Bed was okay but s bit too firm (hard) for my liking. Cleaning staff congregated in the hallway speaking in Spanish to each other or sat in the breakfast room talking in Spanish and not aware of guests needs in the breakfast area. Were they there for customer help or on break? I would think they would have a separate break room instead of taking up a table that guests could use.

The hot tub/pool area was open 24 hours. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Had a computer area with a printer available to use for free.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

WiFi was absolutely HORRIBLE! Hot Spot recommended! Every guest complained about it. Kids said it was free because it was non-existent! They never want to stay there again unless it's just to sleep. Cable was weak. Wish breakfast went until 11 on weekends.

Loved that the pool was open late! Great touch after a long day. Rooms were clean! Towels were ample. Staff was soooo nice! Tried to reset WiFi a lot! Pool was warm and immaculate. Nice pool towels too:-). McDonald's, Taco Bell and Dollar Tree within walking distance. Very convenient! Uber friendly!

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Baymont Inn & Suites stripped ALL the money off my credit card & then said my card was declined until I got the bank involved and treatened to contact the Attorney Generals office. The pool and jacuzzi were filled with dirty water that stunk like sweaty feet instead of clean treated pool water. I had to the front desk & request towels & wash rags to shower every day as well as have someone fix the fridge and microwave that did not work & the safe in the room did not lock so I had to keep all baluables with me for the week.

Leaving.

• King Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

There was nothing I didn't like. I was very pleased with my stay

The room and the property in general were very well maintained and clean. I was very impressed with how nice and presentable everything was.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Customer service at the front desk is not friendly and are not helpful at resolving issues. Wanted to pay cash the overnight person told us to pay with cash when we checked out. They do not let you split payment on paying for rooms. The service needs to be better and staff need to have better customer service skills.

Easy access from the highway.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Security. I witnessed someone breaking into another persons car, after I heard the people agruing around 3am.

The hot tub was a nice bonus to the end of a long day.

Breakfast was terrible. If you are going to offer free breakfast, then offer good food or don't offer it at all. It was disgusting. When hotels first started offering free warm breakfasts, they were fairly decent, but now it seems they are all going to gross boxed, not real food, crap. I would rather pay for real, good food, not boxed, with all the nasty additives and preservatives, and stuff that doesnt even look like food. So we went to a restaurant to eat some real food.

Room was clean and comfortable. Only downside was that there was no soap left in the room so we had to go to the front desk to get a bar. But not a big deal. I'm sure it was just a mistake by the cleaning crew and they forgot to put it in the room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sink not in bathroom No air source in bathroom Bed very uncomfortable Same items at breakfast. We stayed for five days. More hot items. Hard boiled eggs. Different meat should be offered

Pool. Easy access to my family

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room temp was set at 60 when we arrived (Brrrrr!) but easily adjusted. Breakfast was okay but not quite as tasty as we've experienced at similar hotels.

Staff was great. Enjoyed the hot tub and pool.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The light switch in the bathroom sometimes wouldn't stay on.

Nice looking hotel rooms. A/C kept to a comfortabke temperature. Breakfast included a lot of options.

Browse Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis traveller photo gallery