Reviews of Baymont by Wyndham Murfreesboro 3 stars

2230 Armory Drive, Murfreesboro, TN 37129, USA

#17 of 31 hotels in Murfreesboro

Will never book a room there again. I will NOT recommend thus location to anyone, ever.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The whole experience. Especially the lack of kindness and empathy expressed by staff. The hotel clerk gave away the handicapped room I booked just moments before I arrived because I booked online.. What's up with that??? Terrible customer service! That's what!

Injured leg and ended up on 22nd floor with stairs only. Desk staff would not allow my husband to bring anything to me so I dis mot get breakfast. My husband said there wasn't much left to eat, only warm waffle batter, and the waffle he made from it, made him sick, he threw it up.... The staff expressed that they could care less... What is there to like about that? You tell me!

O.K.

Mostly carbs for breakfast. Could hear conversations out side your room. Air conditioning worked great and was already on when we stepped into our room.

OVER ALL, MY STAY WAS ENJOYABLE AND CONVENIENT TO THE MEETING I ATTENDED....THANK YOU
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

ALTHOUGH THE BED WAS CONFORTABLE, IT WAS A LITTLE TOO HIGH OFF THE FLOOR FOR ME. HAD A HARD TIME GETTING IN THE BED. I COULD HAVE USED A SMALL STEP NEAR THE BED TO HELP OUT.

I would not stay at this particular Beymont Inn again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room air conditioning was inadequate. They did not leave a full roll of toilet paper. The room design was poor. They should have installed towel rods. I would not recommend this particular Beymont Inn.

Fair to good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1. I was alone and put on 2nd level on the backside of building. I had my nephew walk me to my room each nite. 2. Difficult to turn left from armory dr to Thompson Rd

I had a remodeled room

Close to everything, tight area to drive in. Attentive staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location was tight. Hard to get in and out of. Much better to use the back way. Staff will show you.

Comfortable, was located close to everything. Our air went out our second night, staff came immediately to check. Ended up with a new AC unit, very attentice. Def stay again.

Q
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Walk way to the rooms was badly in need of cleaning No room service was provided

Breakfast was very good. Best coffee I had in a hotel. Room was clean and bed was quite comfortable.

The room was roomy.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The refrigerator was not clean. The freezer had frozen meat in it (have photo). The vent in the bathroom was filthy (have photo). The bed was not tightly made up.

The room was roomy. Bed was comfortable

The staff was nice.
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

There were ants in our room. No hair dryer, had to ask for one. Phone didn’t work. Bedskirt was falling apart. Baseboard was coming apart from the wall. No outer door seal. It could have been better for the price we paid.

The staff was nice.

Newly rennovated but beds way too high.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Beds were way too high. We could barely get in them. Also, everything was renovated except the bathtub which definitely should have been replaced as well. Can't understand why they would go to all the trouble and expense and not replace the bathtub? Also, cable provider for TV was not good. Some channels were fuzzy and some " hummed" and mainstream networks were not good either.

New renovations were very nice.

Good value for the cost.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hair dryer did not work. Pool was closed yet had water in it. It looked inviting.

Clean and comfortable room. Looks like it wa recently remodeled. Housekeeping were a little noisy in the AM and woke me up.

Our stay was okay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was very small and very outdated. The plug at the sink would not work, which is bad when you are trying to blow dry your hair. The towels were more like hand towels.

The staff was very nice. The breakfast was adequate.

Not good for my money
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was outdated,i constantly hit my leg on this bar associated with the mattress and the toilet overflowed.

Nothing was pleasing except microwave and refrigerator in room

Graduation weekend.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom sink ran a little slow draining.

I have stayed here several times over the past 4 years as my daughter was in University, I have slowly watched as the place has transformed. The beds are very nice, the new carpet and decor is great! Close to shopping and restaurants. Right off freeway. We had fast fast and friendly staff. I want to thank them for making my daughter's graduation a wonderful stay. We had a iron for our clothing for touch ups and an ironing board. The t.v. was big.

Pleased with our experience for the money but might try somewhere else next time.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not good. They had variety but the biscuits were small, hard, and cold; the eggs looked like little, flat discs; the eating area was crowded. There’s a Waffle House right next door; I would’ve been better off there. Nice TV but no HD. Outside of hotel is fine but a little dingy.

For the price we paid, the room was very clean and nicely decorated. The staff was very friendly. The shower had good water pressure. Lots of light in the room. Pleasant room. Somewhat small but good. Lots of restaurants and shopping right next to hotel. There’s a large mall and many other options.

The rooms were filthy, older , outdated, order .
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

The rooms were filthy, older , outdated, order . The staff wasnt helpful at all . Wouldnt give a refund or change the room . The furniture had disgusting stains and odors.

The bed was all springs, even though bis was the last room,...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The bed was all springs, even though bis was the last room, a smoking room it was not clean and furnishing were like 20 years old, coffee maker was electrical taped together.

Staff at breakfast was rude, asked for milk at breakfast and...
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff at breakfast was rude, asked for milk at breakfast and she said she already put it away. She took all the hot breakfast away as I was still getting breakfast. They were remodeling rooms next to us and they started hammering away at 7 am. The remodeled room we got was poorly done

Staff was nice,
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Asked for an extra blanket, first night none available, second night was given one wolith what looked like blood stains and otherlight yellow stains

Staff was nice,

Location to highway, restaurants and parks was great.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was OLD and run down, carpet gross, TP holder falling out of wall. Outside needs paint and TLC.

Location to highway, restaurants and parks was great.

No rest point blank
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds are are hard as a rock..I could hear everything outside.floors had food on it..wrong crowd hanging in parking lot late

Staff nice..location convenient

Nightmare
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The dog area would have been nice only if someone would please,please clean up the dog waste all over the yard!,Nasty! Also the air conditioner didn't work ,had to leave on and off for relief! Neighbors doors also slamming all hours of the night!

Did not eat breakfast .

Will not stay there again
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The fact that I got OVERCHARGED for my third night even though I didn’t stay during the night. Some people can’t check out the morning of their last day of business when traveling with pets. The “manager” decided to try to come into the room when no one answered her knock - my wife was in the bathroom! When my wife did get to the door, she (the manager-who could hardly speak English) wanted to come into the room to see if we needed housekeeping services. It’s a good thing the safety “chain” was across the door otherwise the “manager” would have let our pets out of the room! NOT a pleasant experience for us.

Inexpensive.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

I was charged for a pet at the end of my stay. Don't know if it was a mistake or on purpose. I caught it and went back to have it corrected. Seems like the desk clerk expected me to come back. Highly suspicious. Carpet needs to be replaced.

Perfect if it were in a different location
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The noise. Loud all day long. People in front of our door being loud most of the time.

The room was great. Pet friendly, small kitchenette. Exactly what we needed.

Great deal for the price
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Out dated, bed was a little income, not the best location.

It's a great deal for the money, but definitely a 2star hotel. Our toilet leaked, ymthere was no bathroom sink only a sink in the kitchenette area. Bed was a little on the hard side.

The bed was comfortable, not sloppy soft.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom sink took hours to drain, and the maids were not that attentive to what needed replaced in the room everyday.

The bed was comfortable, not sloppy soft. Room was clean and the hotel was located close to everything.

My overall experience far surpassed the minimal expectations I had.
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

Super nice staff, both on the phone and in person. Affordable. For what you pay, the accommodations are reasonable and acceptable. Best part, pet friendly.

Didn't stay room smells like cigarettes very trashy place to stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They charge me for room I didn't stay at because the property was nasty smell like cigarettes in the room had cigarette burn hose on the toilet seat very bad place to stay looks like drugs are being going in and out

Terrible-I should get a full refund. If not, I will seek satisfaction thru Visa.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No television reception for local channels where I had hoped to watch my college team play. The maintenance man was twice called to my room. The a/c /heating unit was so loud that it kept us up all night. NOOOO SLEEP! All I hoped for was a good night sleep and to watch the game. I got neither.

Avoid until renovations are complete
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

VERY WORN hotel! Beds were pretty tough. Not worth the money in my opinion.

Not much to like about this very worn hotel. They said they were in the process of renovations. But right now, it is VERY worn.

Staff was nice
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

It was dirty and very out dated. The furniture had stains. I believe the bathroom wall had blood stains. The blankets had blood stains. I bought a blanket from the store so It didn’t touch me. We also bought bleach for the bathroom. The bed skirt was ripped. Worst of all there was little black hairs on the right side of the bed as if someone had laid in it. My husband doesn’t like to complain so he wiped it off and that was his side. The bed was hard. The reviews were very off and misleading. I had a very restless sleep.

Staff was nice

would not stay here again
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

This hotel was old and well used. The carpets were not clean and they did not clean the room very well. We left a day early

The front staff was very nice

Horrible.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Filthy hotel. Asked for staff to come change the sheets because there was physical dirt on them. Staff handed me sheets and told me to change myself. Asked for a switch of room. Staff replied they couldn’t accommodate me. Slept on top of covers fully clothed. Absolutely disgusting. Bathrooms hadn’t been cleaned. Upside, they gave me my money back.

Nothin

Very reasonably priced but probably will not stay there again and not if I have someone with me
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were several really gross stains on the carpet and one whole wall looked like something rubbed up against it making it looked stained and dirty (that is what I am sticking to). The bathroom was so small that you had to step around the toilet to get into the tub. No sink in the bathroom. You had to use the "kitchen" sink to brush your teeth. The dresser drawers (only 2) were filled with pillows and blankets. Nice but had nowhere to put my clothes.

All of the staff were super friendly. Other than the occasional door slamming or car door closing, you could not hear TV's or conversations from other rooms.

Felt welcome and taken care of, but room asthetics could use an update.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Furniture was kind of worn looking and there were stains on the bed sheets. The countertop around the sink was scratched up. The bottom of the bathtub was stained dirty brown.

The staff was EXCELLENT and helped me out with my car that broke down! Specifically, Donnie and Mike.

Perfect place to stay if traveling to Nashville or just stopping for the night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Having the light switch for the toilet/shower outside the room was highly annoying. Couldn't use the toilet in the middle of the night without waking everyone up with the light.

It was just clean and comfortable. More luxurious feel to the room than the price would suggest. And the staff was very helpful.

Stay was sufficient for its purpose
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wasn't easily attainable from the street and the pictures on the website misrepresented the actual rooms.

Proximity to my final destination was good

I would never recommend this place to anyone. Don’t go by any of thes
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty, roaches, stains, rust, smelled like mold, disgusting! Not safe environment, was the worst hotel experience ever. Couldn’t even sleep. Didn’t stay long over night.

Nothing this place was misleading with pictures on the booking site.

Do not stay here unless this is the only option and you are desperate.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

non-smoking room smelled like an ashtray, rooms were old and not updated. There was peeling wallpaper half off the wall, rust everywhere, no drain in the sink, beds were old, pillows were horrible and the furniture in the room was old and looked like they bought at a garage sale. Didn't feel secure at all, could see light from the closed, locked door from outside. No elevator, all outside rooms. Not handicap access, only 1 handicap parking in entire (small) lot.

Location was good. It was very close to good restaurants and the mall.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Wasn't able to enjoy the pool even though my room was across from the pool entrance. There was some type of tournament and all of the soccer kids and their parents monopolized the pool area. There was no tea so not sure what you were referring to there. The room was clean but carpet very stained.

Staff were very pleasant. The complimentary breakfast was good..

Horrible
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was not too clean. One wall was painted an ugly dark blue and the other wall was painted a hideous bright yellow. Two old dining from chairs that look like something from a flea market were in the room. No clothes rack. The phone in the room did not work. The next door tenants smoked /played loud music outside my window & were in and out slamming the door with car horns honking in the parking lot. Leaves to wonder what unscrupulous activities were occurring I reported this three times to the front desk between 11 pm & 5 am. Couldn't wait to Check out of the hotel from hell

The manager gave refund because of horrible experience

For a quick place to sleep it was OK! We did not eat breakfast so l cannot comment on that area.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool area was very dirty looking. A big turnoff because the kids wanted to swim. With that being said it does not mean l would not stay with you again. I would asked to look at the property first before l check in. I wanted to leave and get back my money. I was told l cannot leave and there is no managers around to assist me.

The shower was good enough to take away our tiredness. We watch the TV and went to bed we went since we did not go to the pool to swim.

Very Nice King suite!
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

The bed could've been more comfortable but it wasn't real hard or anything. I just like really soft, fluffy beds.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and the King size bed was huge and somewhat comfortable.

Comfortable and Friendly
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The only thing I didn't like was that they didn't have very many channels to watch.

Front desk Lady was extremely nice and the bed was really comfortable. The room has a small kitchenette in it Which was nice.

The price and location were just what we wanted.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Some noise in the late evening. Outside room doors rather than an inside hallway probably contributed to that. Other guests were loud on the balcony.

Great variety for the breakfast buffet. No need to find breakfast elsewhere.

Room for inprovement, I would stay there again, I never rate a hotel on one stay only.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

First night stay, ask for an extra blanket, upon receiving them they were stained. Last day of stay got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom turned on the light and seen a roach on the floor.

The staff was great and made you feel right at home. Excellent breakfast

The rooms were close together so we could be next to each...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The smell was like it needed a good airing. Mildew smell or old smoke smell. The head board was broken on one of the beds. The arm of a chair was broken which was a hazard to the toddler. We had to keep her away from the table.

The rooms were close together so we could be next to each other. The bed linen was clean .

Good Value

Felt a little dated.

Very friendly staff, clean rooms tho felt a little dated. Very quiet room. Nice pool. Breakfast was delicious. I will stay there again.

The first time I paid this much for dirty covers
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

My covers were extremely DIRTY!!! MY BEDSPREAD LOOKED AS IF SOMEONE RAN IT THROUGH THE MUD CYCLE. TOP TO BOTTOM. I didn't notice until I made it back to room earlier my last night which made me very uncomfortable so it was a sleepless night. Tossing and turning so I could find a cleaner section

I liked the room temperature was good microwave in room and stove top

Glad we only had to spend one night at this property!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property is run down and badly needs an update!

The women at the feont desk was very friendly. She helped is change rooms due to a mold smell in the first room that was assigned to us.

Yuck!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was filthy, lamp shades had tons of dust on them, bed sheets had hair in them, the note pad beside the bed was grease stained, hair was all over in the tub drain, etc., etc.

The place was run down and very dirty.

Jeep looking
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Was told this property had been renavated. Carpet was filthy or just plain old, lighting in the room was terribile. When we arrived I gave the clerk a digferent card to use and she did not set it up corretta. If I had not checked my bank our mortagage payment wouldn have bounced. Another clerk took care and corrected the day before payment was due. We Will not be staying h5e tru

Location put us at our conference within minutes.

A Comfortable Stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That Baymont wasn,t like the ones I Was used to. It was more like a motel than a hotel I don.t like rooms that open to the outside.

The temperature of the room on arrival the room was clean

Best part of stay was the complimentary breakfast.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The only sink was the "kitchen" sink. No bathroom sink. Room smelled a little moldy.

Best part of stay was the complimentary breakfast. Staff was overall nice. One staff member (male room service) was a little grumpy.

An ok stay.

Housekeeping did not clean my room on the second day. We needed more towels. There was bugs in the pool and my husband had to go to the front desk to get the pool staff to clean the pool.

Breakfast was good. Parking was good . Mike, who was in maintanence was very nice, helpfull, and just all out friendly.

Handicaps rails had mold on the lower side of every rail.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Handicaps rails had mold on the lower side of every rail. No one ever takes the time to look from the bottom up. Even the Embassy Suites that I stayed in last week had the mold problem.

Couldn't wait to leave......
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

We didn't like anything about this property! It was awful!

We stayed here for one night and will never return. The room was not clean, the bathroom was dirty, the air conditioning did not work very well, and the bed was not comfortable at all. Parking was also an issue. We couldn't wait to leave..... the room was $92 including tax. There are much better options at this price point!

Good for a quick stay!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Staff was excellent- very friendly. We didn't have any issues so no other contact with the staff. Beds were comfortable enough. For a quick stay over - price was right. Breakfast was included in the price.

Beware, not worth the price they charge.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room smelled like mildew as soon as you walk in and lingered for the 12 hours we were in the room. Spider webs hanging from the light shade near the bed, as well as from the ceiling. Sheets were dirty (glad I travel w/my own), phone woke us up several times in the early am with static noise, unplugged alarm clock thinking it was that at first and then realized it was the phone so unplugged the phone. Refrigerator was hot even though it was on, bathroom tub was nasty, and wall paper was peeling off wall. Both me and my husband woke up with bites. Told the lady at check out about all the issues we experienced and all she said, "I'll have maintenance check it out." She did not try to make anything better or offer discount, we paid $95 dollars for the nastiest place we've ever stood. Would not recommend this place to anyone. Pictures on web page looked nothing like the room we were in.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Not worth the dollars!!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

We had a non-smoking room but there was a cig hole in bedspread. Carpet was old and had a rather unpleasant odor. Next time we are in the Murfreesboro area will look for a different hotel that allows pets. This was the first Baymont that we stayed in that wasn't up to standards (and we've stayed at quite a few).

Lobby was clean and looked like it was well cared for. Breakfast was good and plentiful.

Great deal off the highway with breakfast and pool!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The floor was a little dirty. Breakfast eggs and biscuits could have been fresher l.

The hotel is right off the highway. It is located across from a Wal-Mart and has fridge and microwave in the room. The outdoor pool looked great although we couldn't enjoy it, we left too early. Breakfast was good, including hot items.

Will not stay there again .
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My room had a weird smell almost like musty /urine . It also had a smoke smell and was a non smoking room . The place was not clean there were papers / documents from a previous guest laying in the room on the table . A mirror on the bathroom door had been ripped off and was missing .

Location was good . Staff was nice and friendly.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Bad hotel very rude
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Our reservation wasn't right. I got 4 rooms and they only had one so then offered for my 2 daughters to sleep on the floor til morning and they would get the rooms fixed. They didn't even wanna get us a roll a way bed. It was just a really bad experience and will never use them Again!!!

I didn't like anything about it. The beds were like rocks there was bugs and stains on the blankets.

Not a good esperience
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty, I found hair on the bed after I pulled the sheets back, the carpet was filthy, the same sink was used for dishes and washing face and teeth...the bathtub was dirty. Not a pleasant experience. Will not stay there again or at another Baymont Inn.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

They didn't have our reservation!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They didn't have our reservation!!! It was the middle of the night and it didn't go through despite my having a confirmation email. I don't know whose error this was, hotel or booking.com

This hotel is bad news!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

not appropriate for families looking for clean and reasonably updated rooms

this is a motel in need of complete renovation. Will never stay there. Booking.com rating was totally inacurate

Very disappointed
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

When cleaned room ,just Ford covers over pillows dirty towels and trash out did not refill coffee and creamer have to go to desk for that.pool was green with bread ans things floaing . Upset about that ...end of may wanted to be by pool side .paid cash and they still took the total out of may bank card and i still never received a refund...

Very dirty sounds
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool was disgusting. Very dirty filled with dirt algae leaves. No signs of any attempt to clean it. Room was dusty damp musty smelling. There was mold on the floor on the carpet in the corners of bathroom

Bed ok

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Older hotel but nice for the dollars spent
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Suite was odd. Expected a standard suite with sitting area. Instead of another adjoining bedroom.

Great price. Location to interstate great. Close to the chophouse restaurant.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Needs work
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't that clean. Smudges on the mirrors and walls and it was in desperate need of vacuuming. The comforter needed washing as it was stained as well. The room had a smoke smell, though it was a nonsmoking room. I had to ask for room service during my stay because I wasn't aware that they didn't service the rooms until I checked out. The beds needed updating, as you could feel the firmness of the bed and springs.

The kitchenette was a bonus.

Comfy beds and good breakfast.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Little things around room were broke like an electrical outlet and the toilet paper dispenser that would fall out of the wall.

Comfy beds and good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Very nasty and smelled when decided to leave 1 day sooner...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything i dont remember it being so nasty and smelling

Very nasty and smelled when decided to leave 1 day sooner they disnt want to give my cash back

Don't like the costomer service have hard time staying...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Don't like the costomer service have hard time staying in my room.sometimes I can't pay til after 12 but always before 2 even when I have reservations.more to it but I feel I would be unheard.thank you

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

No plans to return
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Facility is very rundown. Peeling wallpaper, torn worn carpeting. Needs a redo inside and out.Feels dirty even though it was probably clean.

Good bed.Good Price. But you get what you pay for.You want cheap, you get cheap.Close to a zillion restaurants.It is,possible to stay here for days (if you are so inclined)because there is a mictowave, small fridge, cooktop and cupboards.