Reviews of Baymont by Wyndham Arlington At Six Flags Dr 2 stars

2401 Diplomacy Drive, Arlington, TX 76011, USA

#42 of 56 hotels in Arlington

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

For the price we paid it wasn't worth it. The sheets and towels had holes in them, the bed was noise. One elevator so it took longer to get on.

For the price we paid it wasn't worth it. The sheets and towel had holes in them, the bed was noise. One elevator so it took longer to get on.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Water in the shower was not warm and we stayed in 2 different rooms on different floors.

Walking distance to six flags and the hotel gets you a discount to six flags.

Pillows, old carpet.

Great location for six flags and Hurricane Harbor. Had shuttle to Six Flags. It was older hotel. Front desk was nice. Needs alittle updated and air freshner. Worth the cost.

The staff was not friendly. Breakfast was over before 8:50am so my kids were unable to each. Some of the staff did not understand English which made it a little difficult to communicate. The air conditioning was set a a certain temperature and wouldnt get any cooler.

The location of the hotel was wonderful. It was close to the amusement park and had a shuttle that would take you to and from local areas. When you walk in the facility is clean.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I didn't like there were no bath towels. Also the AC was slow to work. At the price I had to pay, I would expect working AC and towels in the room. Also the HBO, Showtime, ESPN all didn't work. As many times as I stayed there. I should be in line for a free nights stay.

When I got check in was fast and easy. When entering the room, it was clean and tidy.

Upon check-in, one person working the desk. The line to check in was around ten people deep. The floor was wet to the far edge of the first queen bed (room 209) due to what appeared to be the AC leaking. The AC was not cold, and the room was humid/sticky. I called the front desk, and the clerk said that there was no one there to fix it until morning and there were no other rooms to move us. The water in the shower was barely warm at best. There was no plug for the bath, so you had to take a shower. The water coming from the faucet at the sink smelled like rotten eggs. I booked a non-smoking room although the pillows smelled of cigarette smoke (as did the hallway) and one person in the party was allergic to smoke. The website stated that there was free shuttle service to ATT Stadium when in reality you had to walk to Humperdinks and pay $15 per person for this shuttle.

• Deluxe King Room - Smoking

This entire hotel needs to be remodeled. Our room had holes in the carpet, Paint peeling off the wall very poor tv reception AC did not work well, dirty sheets

NOthing

The room was a total dump. No hot water, luke warm water all 6 showers the family took. Smoke detector was covered with a plastic bag. Stains on the comforter. Every time you sat down on the toilet lid felt like it was going to fall off as you slip a crossed it. Wall mirror was in the floor not hanging up. Furniture was dirty. Desk chair had cigarette burns on it in a non-smoking room.

Location was nice

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The breakfast it's more a continental breakfast rather than a real breakfast. The property needs renovating bad some of the beds or something the hotel tubs have birthmarks around them is coming out dated very outdated it has a stitch

The price of the property that's about it.

The last 2 times we stayed there ARLINGTON POLICE DEPARTMENT was there going through the guest registry. And went to rooms arresting people. Also both time plan cloths male and female were sitting out front on a bench watching people coming out of the hotel. Makes us wonder what's going on the there.

Clean, comfortable, nice staff.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

First off homeless people were everywhere asking for $$. Didn’t feel safe walking to my car! The rooms were dirty, they smelled. The AC didn’t work properly. We put it on high and nothing cold came out, like It was stuck on low. The fan didn’t work. To get hot water you had to literlly put it all the way to hot! And the breakfast wasn’t great at all.

The only thing I enjoyed was that the shuttle took us to the game and brought us back! The front desk guy was super nice as well

• King Suite - Smoking

The staff is always so accommodating!! We checked in late because of rain and they made sure we had everything we needed for our room plus helping out with room cost for another day discount

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There is no airport shuttle service! I asked about it at check in and was told they don’t have that service anymore. I told the gentleman that I picked the hotel for the airport shuttle. He did give me $10 off the room to put towards the

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Bathrooms could have been up-to-date. And cleaner

Making your own waffles everything look fresh fresh juice fresh coffee everything was great with the breakfast. Overall it was a great experience staying there for 2 nights.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There seem to be some foreign substance on my bedding. Was uncomfortable sleeping in a chair, since there weren’t any other rooms

Not much, staff would not honor the booking price I found online,

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The linens on the bed where soiled with body fluids..The toilet clogged and they had no one to send to fix it at 8am..We requested out money back and the manager complied

• Deluxe King Room - Smoking

I dislike that I booked a second night directly from the hotel for a considerably lower rate then offered on your website. I will never use booking.com again!

I specifically enjoyed the friendly staff!

Wasn't to jazzed about the total lack of hot water. Also the smell of body odor and weed doesn't exactly mix well, and that's what the lobby and elevator smelled like. Everything was filthy.

The amount of homeless individuals doing drugs on the property really gave you that Breaking Bad experience. This is a must if you are fans of the show. Also a great way to tell your kids why they should stay in school.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The first thing we encountered was a not so welcoming attendant to check us in. When we entered our room we immediately saw a broken chair. There was a major hole around the shower head. Only 2 large towels no face towels or drying towels. The door appeared to not have locked properly but we were so exhausted we risked it. We just needed a bed.

It was a room....

We were told that there was a trolley that will take us to the ballpark. What they didn’t tell us what was it it didn’t come to the trolley stop it stopped in the street. That happened to be behind semi truck trailers so we and six or eight other people never even saw it and so we all had to pay extra for parking. That made me angry because I paid extra for that motel so that we wouldn’t have to pay for parking. I am not happy! The first night, we had to wait over an hour before we had hot water to take a shower with because he had to reset the boiler

Close to ballpark

Smoke smells in the halls and rooms and holes in the sheets. And the breakfast was being picked up before 930. People were unable to even get coffee.

It was close to ball park and six flags.

Old hotel that needs renovation in many things. Apart of this I asked for a non smoking room but the smell at the moment when you get in was like if it used to be , and even I could see several marks of cigaretttes fire in the table and In the bathroom as well. The bed sheet was without ironing and the hair dryer didn’t work. Probably if I asked for another room they would have change me but it was late and I didn’t want to return to the reception as they had other customers waiting as well.

We changed the room 3 times before finding the right one. The first one, the toilets were clogged, the second, the air conditioning was down.The third one was fine.

Rooms aging but clean. The breakfast is very good.

Tv did not work because wall plug was not working. Smelled bad in room and throughout hotel Carpet n room was filthy and sticky with stains I walked babrefoot and my feet itched. Toilet water tank cover was cracked and repaired with drywall tape toilet seat was not attached to bowl

Not much

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The sink in my room did not work The employee who received me was not friendly at all. He never even said, “Hello. Welcome to our hotel.” He didn’t even acknowledge I was standing right in front of him He could have at least said, “Excuse me I will be with you in a moment.” I stood waiting on him to finish his paperwork for 5 minutes while I was holding my bags. When he finally spoke he said, “Driver’s license and credit card.” That was all. This was at about 2pm The evening employee was Indian and was friendly. The morning employee (also Indian) was friendly too.

The bed was good and the size of the room was good The breakfast was okay

Our air condition did not work. Also the water was not hot when I went to shower. I had to get out and get dressed I called the front desk and the gentle said he would have to reset the boiler. Give it 5 minutes. I waited 10 minutes and still cold. Went down to the front desk and he had forgot to reset the boiler. At breakfast it was almost 9:00 am and I went to get a small cup of apple juice and the lady working there reach in front of me and turned the machine off and said we breakfast is over. Rude Rude Rude.

The was very clean

There was one thing. At 6:30 am there was a family I believe staying there for a lengthy time. That morning all you could hear is screaming and cursing. It lasted all most an hour. I did report it to management.

My room was clean and fresh smelling. Breakfast was great, loved the Texas shaped Waffle's. Fresh coffee,, watch the morning news in the dining area.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I loved everything about the Beaumont especially they had a ice machine on my floor and every floor that you went to and that your car was secured when you was there and whatever room that you got in you can see your car from that room just in case

I felt like I was n a penthouse suite

• Deluxe King Room - Smoking

Slapy walls and sealling, some cigarrete burns and smell

The price and the capacity, I didn’t know about big event at near stadium and I found room at great price

Dirty smelly room with mold on the carpet. a wobbly toilet seat and broken light switch along with a lamp hanging off the wall and no bulb at all!! with Cops showing up due to an attempted car theft in the parking lot! Just disgusting! We came for a bball tournament for my 14 yo daughter so I do not recommend if you have children! Lots of stragglers walking around at night!!! I am a woman and I Felt very unsafe being outside at night here at this hotel as I was approached twice by a man walking around! I stayed ONLY due to alot of hotels being booked in the area we needed to be in. Also we checked in at 11pm after a 3 hr drive with young children otherwise I would have NEVER STAYED HERE!!!! Not worth the price at all!!!! Come here only if you're staying one night only to check out the next morning to go to six flags since it's across the street. That's it !!!! We stayed a weekend and I am totally disappointed in Baymont. Your San Antonio location motivated my stay and it is like night and day.

If you are going to six flags then perfect location right across the street!

Not enough towels, and they were hard. My bathroom was broken. Holes in wall. Toilet seat broken. Tv reception was awful.

The bed was very comfortable.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything! Staff ignored my request to remove a lamp I got shocked with. The smoke detector is hanging off the wall. Broken towel bar. I asked the front desk to come look and they refused to come. They told me maintenance was coming. No show. No follow up. Nothing. I asked again. Nothing. When I left . Nothing had been changed. Lamp was still there. Towel bar still there. Btw. Exhaust fan in the bathroom didn't work. Ceiling fan didn't work. Heavy dust all over end tables. I have pictures to prove it. Disgusted by there action. Ruined my vacation. I had heart trouble before I got shocked. There lucky I didn't sue them. I will never stay there again!

Nothing, staff ignored me. I shocked by a lamp. They didn't even remove it after being asked twice!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I didn't like my toilet seat was broke, my pillows was flat, the lady that was doing the breakfast was taking up the food before people had finished eating and some people was still in line. When we first got there we asked was the pool open and they said yes and when the children went down to the pool they said the pool was closed for the next week. How can one person say it is open that's checking you in and then another person tell you that oh it's closed for a week. Then the elevator did not have work.

I liked the location and the price.

See above

Bed had no comforter, sink and faucet was old along with the tub, cracks and gaps everywhere. Overall dingy. Hall bathroom had not been monitored and a child's guest had made a major mess in there. I know ever place can't be brand new but most these people don't understand some touch up paint and a little bathroom caulking can go along way. The little things make a BIG difference.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything! It had an foul smell as soon as we walked in the lobby and room. There was food left in the refrigerator which proves it was never cleaned. There was no towels at all and when I asked they said oh we don’t have any...um okay how do we shower? The hot water did not work. So even with towels it was a bust. It was just not a pleasant stay.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The walls were extremely thin and the hotel was noisy. Children were running down the hallway for most of the night which made it difficult to sleep. The front desk staff weren’t friendly during check-in. They had very limited options for breakfast. I wouldn’t stay at this location again.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast items were a little limited, but still great....

The staff was really friendly and attentive to whatever we needed...the room was clean, had convenience items such as coffee maker, mini fridge, microwave, iron, and hairdryer....would definitely visit again.

I air conditioning didn’t blow hard at all but we made it work for us.

We went to popadoas the food n service was delicious also burger fi it was awsome! We were near all the eating places they all was very tasty.. we went to a Mexican Resterant got food very good n margarita I plan on staying here the next time I come to Texas easy access.

Advertised as having a microwave, No microwave. Gym was locked and the maintenance man walked by and said the lock is broken. Outside door electronic key was broken. Water stains on ceiling,

Shower head was great. Very clean room.

• Deluxe King Room - Smoking

Air conditioner didn't work ,toilet wouldn't flush, ceiling fan didn't work, microwave was broke.when I told manager he said he would have things looked ,didn't really care. I love the Beaumont, I try to stay there when ever I can but this was a nightmare. I was very disappointed.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Smoking

Smelled like cigarettes. Room and hallways. Water stains in ceilings in bathroom. Bed uncomfortable. Overall did not enjoy my stay. Would not recommend to anyone.

Not much to like. Staff was nice. Waffles were good.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the fact that the television picture was STILL fuzzy from my last stay there (almost 2 years ago) and the sink faucet didn't work in my room.

Continental breakfast; overall, the room was affordable and clean for the cost.

• Deluxe King Room - Smoking

The toilet overflowed for no reason. I had to use all my towels and I had to wait for a plunger, then I had to go and get it myself.

It's always clean and quiet. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The rooms and beefs are always comfortable and clean.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

When you walk into the hotel it smells like cigarette smoke. And the carpet upstairs had too much of a cleaning scent. The bathroom light did not work and the television did not have good reception in the local channels

but the second night I had the first floor fan broken, faucet broken, heavy heavy heavy musky/cigarette smell like no previous cleaning or laundering.

The first night was a better experience than the second one. The first night I had a different room different floor was descent.....

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Smoking

the price that i reserved online was not the price they made me pay at the location. I had to argue them down about my reservation when it was clearly in the system and i clearly reserved the room with my card to HOLD my room. It was clothes just laying in front of my door to get in my room. I woke up with a rash on my arms and legs from the bed. NEVER AGAIN

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The only thing i didnt like was the pillows in our room was old. It wasnt fluffy and flat. The density of the pillow was not there. And it played a part in our sleep.

We skipped breakfast i hope they serving eggs and bacon for breakfast that would be awesome. I notice they did some renovations.it was nice. We haven't been there in months. Mr. Pete is always friendly. But rather we love it or not its our second home. We stay at no other place.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Manager, maintenance man was very rude and lazy. He did not have experience or knowledge to repair heater. The temperature was 19 degrees. I was sick with flu .

Leaving this property! Never going back!

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Like the Louisiana trip, everything. This chain is by far the worst. Never ever again. Have had way better stays at Travelodge, Studio 6 and Red Roof.

Nothing. Couldn't get checked in.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Smoking

Everything. I was given 2 different dirty room even though I've had this room booked for a month. The staff didn't seem to care and they did nothing for me. Very very disappointing

The location. That's it.

• Deluxe King Room - Smoking

The hotel was filthy and there were people loitering in the lobby, hallways and parking lot at all hours. Other guests were yelling and letting their small children run wild. The room was disgusting. The bed spread had holes in it. Housekeeping came into the room even though I had the “do not disturb” sign on the door knob. The staff was rude and couldn’t be bothered to greet you as they were always away from the front desk.

The location was the only thing I can say was decent although there was highway construction so it was difficult to get into the parking lot.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We were moved 3 times. The heater didn't work. Finally the third room worked, bit there was no running water in the sink. One of the beds smelled bad... We were tired and it was late to look for another place.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom too small; slow tub drainage; no ice on the 2nd floor; no meat for breakfast; birthday item was either stolen or left behind.

Great location; cleaning crew wasn't too early; fell in love with the vanity lighting

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was dirty when we got it and had to switch rooms. The staff was no help. they were rude.

The comforter was great and the ac/heater worked well

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Strange smell and flooding right outside door. Alarm went off in room and woke me up early in the morning for no apparent reason.

Room was ok for the price, price was good.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Booking.com didn’t completely confirm my booking.. a day before flying out, I made a call directly to the hotel to make sure everything was set up but they didn’t know anything about my booking and referred me to call customer service of booking.com where they then confirmed my booking afterwards. I’m sure glad I called first before flying and avoided any hiccups.

Great location, great staff.. very welcoming and clean

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The beds were horribly worn out. The front desk did not have a room key available for us. They said their key machine was broken. So anytime we needed to get back into the room, we had to ask someone at the front desk to take the elevator with us to the 3rd floor to open our door.

Only the location!

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Booked a suite and got a small room that had no blanket. The ned had only a sheet that had burnt holes on it. I took picks also wr wrtr not given keys. Ebrrytime you legt your room you would have to ho to desk to have them let you in your room. It was supposed to be smoke free and it reeked of smoke. I slept for about 3 hours and had to get out of there. I could not take the smell. Ihave never ever slept in somthing so nasty.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I could only use my key card once and after that I would have to go back to the front desk for them to reprogram it. 5 days of that became rather annoying.

It was nice and quiet

No cash machine; inadequate English by friendly clerk; put first in already occupied room. Flight cancelled so American made us book and I had no clothes. not too much help from front desk. Tub had no stopper

. Bed was very good

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room was dirty and had hair and stains smeared on the microwave and TV. The TV remote didn’t work. There was hair left on the sink and I could only imagine what was left on the carpet, but the carpet was dark so I could not see what was on it. The bed looks to have had dried blood on the sheets that did not come off after so many times of trying to wash them. There was also hair on the sheets. Ultimately the cleaning crew needs to be fired or retrained. No matter the star rating a hotel may have the comfortablility level of the customers stay still needs to be the number one priority.

The only thing I didn't like about the property is they gave too much breakfast to my life she looks a little bloated all day long.

My wife loves property simply because the breakfast she's overweight but she don't care she loves her breakfast.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

They had my reservations messed up and they charged me for a extra night and I didn’t even stay the office manager was very rude and wasn’t willing to refund my money back for the extra night they charged me

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There was boiled egg for breakfast hard for my kids to eat. Room bed was so hard I couldn't sleep. There was a noise from the pipe when someone turn on the water all night long. Cigette holes in the blanket. The smoke alarm was hanging off the wall with the wires.

The only thing I could offer up for critique, is the pool. We let the kids go for a swim and they complained of the smell. It could be that it was at the end of the day and wasn't so clean but other than that, no complaints. The continental breakfast, was just that. So we cannot complain about the simplicity, we signed up for that.

We stayed at the Baymont Inn on whim, since the other hotel did not look safe at all. So last minute and on the weekend, the rooms were surprisingly clean and smelled great! My husband and I booked a room for each for one of us and 2 kids, to be comfortable we always do that. We were booked right across the hall from each other. Both rooms ac worked. No problems with the restroom or bath. The sheets smelled fresh and clean. Above all there was no mildew, smoke, pet, food smell in the room at all. It smelled like fresh sheets and the view was great!

The floor in the room felt a little sticky like the carpet was really old and every once in a while I felt like something was biting me

The convenience that I needed

• Deluxe King Room - Smoking

well first we booked a non smoking room and got there and they gave us a smoking room and wouldn't change it because they said they were booked. second we got to our room and it was ABSOLUTELY disgusting. the carpet was black and sticky there was cigarette burbs all over everything is smelled like an ashtray. The walls had unknown body fluids all over them and the walls also had graffiti on them. It was an absolute disgrace. The breakfast was terrible also. DO not stay here!!!! spend a few extra dollars to go to the sleep inn or laquinta inn!

There was absolutely nothing to like about this property.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Smoking

The bathroom smelled like mold. The floor had water seeping in. There was a guy sitting in the lobby for hours which was creepy seeing him just sitting there watching us. That was very scary for a group of ladies. It was very loud down the hallways from kids playing around. I didn't even stay th whole night. So it was money wasted..

It was a BAD ROOM.

I had to be moved to another room, it was really not ready for someone to use. The carpet was too old & dirty. along with other things.

Hard beds, rooms were not the cleanest, a/c had loud buzzing noise, made it hard to sleep at night. Rooms had a bad smell. Shower head was falling off.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

It was a "non-smoking" room but smells strong like previous guests smoked in the room. Also, walking the whole hallway stinks like cigarette, I am asthmatic and could even sleep or breathe well.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I didn't like anything at all the room was just disgusting, had to move 3 different times because how bad the rooms were, iron was broken, shower head was broken, act didn't work, room smelt horrible, bugs on carpet over all I was not happy with this stay at all and I definitely won't be recommending this hotel to any of my family or friends!

I didn't like anything at all

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Hallway consistently smelled like smoke, toilet seat wouldn’t stay up, shower head was too short, staff wouldn’t call me a taxi, gave me a number for an unmarked taxi that charged an insane price for 3 miles.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that the staff lost my $50 deposit And then refused to give me my deposit back due to their mistakes. Even after we ended up staying the whole weekend instead of just one night like originally planned.

the place was clean but the ice Maker on every floor except first floor was broken.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The facility was old and poorly kept. The room reeked the fixtures were ancient and in bad shape. The sink would not drain, the ceiling in the bathroom leaked profusely and the tv didn't work correctly. The in room coffee pot was missing parts and didn't work. The condition of the property was abysmal.

The hotel was close to where we needed to be.